The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction

by S.B.

Letter to Santa/Santa’s Reply

Dear Santa,

though I never did believe in your existence as a child, I find myself having no one else to turn to in this desperate hour of need so, please, if this letter ever reaches you, I beg you to read it very carefully and I sincerely hope you can make my Christmas wish come true.

I write to you because of a gift I absolutely require to fulfil my life and make my circle of friends as jealous as possible. Probably, no one has asked you this before, but there’s always a first time for everything, right?

I think it’s time to go straight to the point: I need a new slave! Now, since it’s told you know everything about everyone in this planet, then you’re already aware that I’m a mind-controller. However, this year I wasn’t naughty at all seeing I only entranced about forty people and that’s a little less than 30% of my usual yearly average!!!

Unfortunately, none of those I got to fool around with will do for this party I was invited to. It’s a luxurious affair, you see, one that’ll place in the gardens of a very secretive community where all forms of lust are encouraged. I simply can’t miss it but, without a proper place, I’ll most certainly be denied entry, despite the invitation.

Do you understand why this bothers me so much? I’m sure a part of you does. After all, you too know a thing or two about mind-control, don’t you? If not, how would you be able to have to so many happy little elves working for you non-stop? I don’t know what kind of programming method you’ve got going on there but it’s sweet!

Now, about my slave... it can be a “he” or a “she” (I’m not picky!) just as long as it fits into the profile of an Adonis or Aphrodite. I won’t have much time to do the proper training before the party so a little bit of your magic bag of tricks would sure come in handy to make sure everyone’s eyes are on me as I demonstrate my full control over such a finely crafted specimen. It’s not much to ask, is it? After all, there’s nothing you can’t do, and I know how much you love to distribute happiness. Please, send some my way, preferably by Reindeer Express, okay?

Well, I think I wrote it all. If you do me this favor, I’ll believe in you with all my might at least until the Holidays are over, sucker! for as long as I live, and I’ll even let you join the fun when you get tired of all the cold out there.

Oh, and Merry Christmas in advance for you!

Yours truly,
Desperate Mind-Controller
* * *

Santa’s Reply

Dear Desperate Mind-Controller,

Indeed, I was very surprised by your letter and the nature of your request. That was a first around here!

Yes, it’s true I understand some things about the ways of mind control, but that’s only because Mrs. Claus likes to give me some laced biscuits occasionally, and then everything becomes hazy while she rides me all night long or whatever she wishes at the time.

I kind of admire your courage, but I’m afraid I won’t be able to fulfil your Christmas wish. It’s obvious by your words that you’re indeed quite naughty and naughtiness needs to be disciplined by whatever means necessary. That’s why I’m sending you a Hypnotic Mistress instead, someone who’ll teach you the meaning of simple things such as humbleness, devotion and respect.

She’s on her way to you right now. When you see her, you’ll be immediately enthralled by her icy eyes, her inviting breasts or the shining delicacy of her boots... whatever gets you first.

One thing is for certain: YOU WILL SUCCUMB, and become her mindless sex toy for a very, very long time. Oh, and don’t even think about trying to run because, if you do, she’ll hunt you down mercilessly and, when she catches you, your correctional treatment will be a lot more aggressive.

Well, no point in making this letter any longer than what it already is. Besides, I can already sense the smell of some cookies in the making...

Enjoy your Christmas and your new life as an obedient servant.

Santa.

P.S.—Don’t you ever write to me again, you jerk! What, you thought I wouldn’t notice?