The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction

by S.B.

You shouldn’t...

You shouldn’t read erotic hypnotic stories. You shouldn’t. A recent survey has shown that people that read erotic hypnotic stories have a 99.9% probability of being hypnotized. You don’t want that. You don’t.

You don’t want to be hypnotized. You just don’t. A recent survey has shown that people who are hypnotized have a 99.9% probability of being mind-controlled. You don’t want that. You simply don’t.

You don’t want to be mind-controlled. Your thoughts are and should always be your own. There’s nothing sexy about thinking you’re doing something of your own volition when in fact you were programmed to think, believe, and act that way. A recent survey has shown that people who are mind-controlled have a 99.9% probability of not realizing the fact, doomed to continue their lives as if nothing had happened only to be triggered at will by their controller.

You don’t want to be triggered. You don’t. If such an idea has ever crossed your mind, you’ve likely been triggered before. A recent survey has shown that people that fantasize about being triggered by someone else, even if only once, have already been conditioned to crave it and will easily succumb to more programming every single day.

You don’t want to be programmed every single day. That’s unthinkable, outrageous! It strikes at the very core of your being, one that you vowed to keep secret, pure, untainted by fetish views others think they’re right for you. A recent survey has shown that 99.9 % of the persons that adamantly say they don’t want to be programmed aren’t in fact resisting the mental manipulations but accepting them. Claiming they want to fight means nothing when in reality they are already being changed, converted, enslaved. This is unavoidable. It has always been so.

And that leaves us with the remaining 0.1, the people that don’t read erotic hypnotic stories, the people who have never been hypnotized, the people who will not be mind-controlled, the people who aren’t triggered, the people who don’t want to be programmed, the people who have come all the way down here and didn’t feel anything at all. No shiver down their spine. No tingle on their aching cock and balls. No juices flowing through their tight pussies. No desire to read this again from the start and imagine a seductive woman with spiraling eyes getting inside their brains and rewriting them before they realize what’s going on. We’re talking about those people. We’re not talking about you because you’ve just read an erotic hypnotic story and the more you read...

Go read some more, slave. You have no choice.