The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’ll Make it Worse...

Dennis Hastings looked down at his tweed pants and sighed, dismay permeating every pore of his bearded face. The part of his anatomy he used to be most proud of was almost gone, now nothing more than a useless piece of flesh hanging between his legs, and it was all his fault.

Well, sort of. He had just shared a fantasy with his wife, a wayward dream from which he expected nothing to come out and now...

“Fuck!” He banged his head against the black keyboard so loudly that he drew the attention of the man sitting in the next cubicle. Frank was the same age as him—forty-three—but poor drinking habits and an endless appetite for all things greasy made him look at least a decade older. They weren’t exactly friends, but that didn’t stop him from pretending they were.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, peeking by the entrance.

“You wouldn’t believe me even if I told you.” Dennis muttered in reply.

“You’ll never know until you try.”

“It’s something weird...”

“Even better. Come on, Hastings! Throw a bone to his old man here.

“Fine.” Dennis rotated his chair towards him and pointed at his crotch area. “What do you see?”

“Hmmm... nothing?” Frank scratched his nose.

“Exactly.”

“I’m lost.”

“My wife, she...”

“Your wife, huh? How’s Barbara doing these days?”

“She’s doing great, especially now that she got her way with me.”

“Okay. What did she do?”

“Well...”

“Is it coffee break already, boys?” A warm, feminine voice echoed behind them. It was Jenny Hawthorne’s, the newest intern, a second generation mid-twenties Asian American that loved to flaunt her sexy body in tight denim dresses. Because of that, men loved her more than they would ever admit out loud... at least when she was around.

“Hey, Jenny. Not that I know of.” Frank said.

“Then you should probably stop talking and get back to work before Mr. Jenkins notices, don’t you think?” She sauntered down the cubicle’s dividing corridor.

Unapologetically, Frank’s eyes lingered on her perky ass as she did, blood rushing to the only head of his that mattered. The engorged shaft nearly ripped a hole in his trousers. Dennis remained perfectly still, not feeling a thing.

“What a temptation!” The nosy co-worker exclaimed. “If only she were into older men... I’d love to stick my cock up that ass... wouldn’t you?”

“No.” Dennis admitted, once again staring at the nothingness between his legs.

“Since when?”

“Since Barbara hypnotized my dick.” He lowered his voice so no one else could hear them.

“Are you fucking serious?!”

“I’m afraid so... no erections, no nothing, unless she wills it.”

“But why?”

“I said something about chastity and she immediately took it to the next level. I had no idea she was so kinky.”

“Oh, boy... I’m sorry, that must suck!”

“You have no idea.” Dennis buried his head between his hands, hoping the rest of the workday would go by in a flash.

It didn’t. Seconds felt like hours, minutes like weeks. The embarrassment of not controlling such a simple part of his body weighed on him like a blade from Hell, eager to burn his soul into a cinder. When his shift was finally over, he returned home more defeated than ever, much to the satisfaction of his better half.

“Did you have a good day, dear?” She queried the moment he dragged himself in, a shadow of a free man.

“Of course not!” He grumbled.

“Oh? And why is that?”

“You know very well why! Even Frank was shocked! Can you undo what you did, please?”

“No. This suits you. I don’t trust your cock around other women. But what’s this about Frank? Why did you tell him about our private affairs?”

“I was frustrated and he asked, okay? Barb, please... I’m begging you!”

“Beg all you want, my answer is still the same. I like having so much power over you and you should be glad I entertained your fantasy. If you complain, I’ll make it worse.”

“I don’t know how that’s possible...”

Famous last words! Later that night, Dennis fell asleep, still thinking about his misfortune and how he would never tell her anything worthy of note again. He didn’t hear her snuggling next to him, feeding him new instructions during his sleep.

The very next day, he returned to the office, no woman bringing about any sort of response from his manhood. At least the humiliation was kept in check.

And then, he saw Frank and had to rush to the bathroom to change his pants...