The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alien Mind

I don’t know where I am. A chamber of sorts, filled with nothingness. There’s no gravity and I’m floating like a bubble, feeling completely free. Then, I see her. She materializes suddenly, a dark-haired woman dressed in silver and black tight clothes that’s much more than she seems. I can’t explain why a lingering impression on the back of my mind telling me she’s different in more ways than one.

We look at each other for a few seconds and then my bubble breaks. Now, I’m being held prisoner by chains of an unknown metal alloy. A transparent helmet is being fixed to my head by a robotic hand.

All manner of crazy ideas rush through my mind. Strangely enough, the most plausible one is that I’m inside a spaceship, looking at an emissary of an alien race assuming a form I can relate to. She’s certainly pleasing to the eyes, the restrictive outfit pulling a number on my libido. I’ve always been easy to play with and I think she knows it. Struggling against my chains, I imagine what is about to happen next. Sci-fi movies galore had taught my brain to expect probings and other tests of sexual nature. The gigantic pump now descending over my cock and genitalia confirms my suspicions. Still, I question my captor hoping to learn more.

“Who are you and what do you plan to do with me?”

“Your thoughts have already told you everything you need to know about me...” she replies, but her plump lips never move. Her voice is in my head, and I love the way it sounds.

“So you really are an extraterrestrial?” I reply, confusion pouring from every syllable.

“If I understand the meaning of the word you’re using, then yes, I’m not one of this world. My kind comes from a galaxy many light-years away from here. We’re looking for a new planet and yours seems promising so far. Unfortunately, there’s not enough of us for a full-scale invasion but we have the equipment to help us overcome that difficulty...”

“Where do I fit in all of this?” I insist. I know in advance I’ll dislike the answer but I really need to know.

“You will become a part of our army. We’ve been conducting genetic profiling of your race for quite some time now and we’ve concluded that you can have your minds reprogrammed to do our bidding. You will be turned into a sleeper servant and, when the time is right, you will fight for us to control your world.”

“There’s nothing you can do to me that will turn me into your slave!” I scream. My words but my conviction is weak. Her malevolent smirk is brief yet all too telling.

“That’s what you all say, but can you resist your own sexual impulses? I don’t think so... goodbye, human.”

The machines attached to my body stir. The helmet sends small electrical discharges to the areas of my brain that control erotic stimulation while the pump masturbates me relentlessly... I’m being milked like a cow in an aseptic stable, the world beginning to blur...

Everything is fading. Words, thoughts, desires... free will is next, the alien mind rushing in...