The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Busy Woman

Brenda entered Douglas’ office, a fake smile plastered on her sweet face. The less she talked with the sleazy manager of WholeGames Inc. the better but, sometimes, there was no way of escaping it. The urgency in his voice when she got the call asking for a meeting was clear so best to take care of it right away and then move on to more interesting things.

The early forties man who, up until that moment in his life, had done nothing to deserve any of the high-paid jobs he had got, sat behind his desk, visibly uncomfortable, one hand tapping the laptop’s keyboard and the other hidden from sight. His gold-encrusted phone laid forgotten to the side, Brenda’s latest achievement dominating the screen.

“Thank you for coming, Miss. Sullivan. Please take a seat, this won’t take long.”

“If it won’t take long, I’d rather stand. I’m a busy woman, Mr. Winter. What seems to be the problem?”

“Well...” he muttered. “As you know, your Hypno-Wheel of Fortune app has been a hit for almost a month now. We’re all quite satisfied with its performance on the charts, but since the last update, we’ve been experiencing a few... hm... technical difficulties.”

“What sort of difficulties?”

“Right... there’s no simple way to say this, but it seems you installed some actual hypnotic triggers within the game that go against standard regulations. Is this true?” He trembled in his chair.

“Of course, it’s true. That’s the whole point of the app, something you would know if you had bothered to check it before.”

“Point taken. Still, we now have a problem in our hands.”

“And by ‘we’ what you really mean is ‘you’, and by ‘hands’ just the one, right?”

“What do you mean?”

“I know my triggers and you’re not fooling anyone.” She peeked under the desk. “How long have you been masturbating, Mr. Winters?”

“I started three hours ago right after trying to solve one of your riddles and now...”

“... you can’t stop.”

“Exactly! Please fix it! I’ll do anything you ask! I just... just can’t be stuck like this. What will everyone think?”

“That my app is a success?” Brenda cackled.

“It’s not funny!”

“On the contrary. It’s hilarious! You should consider yourself lucky though!”

“What’s lucky about this?” He stood up, revealing the full extent of his predicament. His cock was red and hard, the friction around the tip causing the skin to flake. Cum stains had turned his black linen pants into a kinky camouflage. Another explosion was imminent.

“Imagine you had no choice but to eat your load every time you came. Wouldn’t that be worse?”

“Yes, but surely you wouldn’t do such a thing, right?”

Brenda picked up his phone and selected a riddle for him to solve. “It’s really up to you,” she said. “I’ll give you five attempts to get this right. Go!”

Five words, separated like this:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

“S, please.” He sat on his chair again, whimpering.

Brenda selected the corresponding letter on the touch screen and watched the puzzle come to life.

“There are five. You’re off to a splendid start, Mr. Winters. Here, look.”

_ _ _ S _ _ _ _ S S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ S _ S _

“Is there an E?”

“Yes, there is. Two, actually.”

_ _ _ S _ _ _ _ S S _ _ _ E _ _ _ E S _ S _

“Any guess yet?”

“No.” He wiped the sweat off his forehead. “I want a T, please.”

“Amazing! There’s still hope for you, yet.”

_ T _ S _ _ _ _ S S _ _ _ E T _ _ E S _ S T

Douglas’ eyes lit up. The answer was becoming obvious in his mind but, just to make sure...

“Give me an I.”

Brenda nodded affirmatively. Five instances of the letter revealed themselves.

I T I S I _ _ _ S S I _ _ E T _ _ E S I S T

“The answer is ‘It is impossible to resist.’,” Douglas declared.

“Could you repeat that, please?”

“It is impossible to resist.”

“That is correct. Well done, Mr. Winters, and please enjoy your meal.” Brenda handed him the phone and turned his back on him to walk out the office.

“Wait... what?”

“You just admitted it’s impossible to resist eating your own cum so why should I impede your own desires? Have fun!”

“No! You can’t!”

“I just did.” Brenda winked. “I told you I’m a busy woman. Please don’t bother me again with trifling nonsense.”

She closed the door behind her as he burst into tears.