The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cliché

Amber sat in her pink sofa, legs crossed. The webcam was on. Halfway across the world, dozens of men followed her latest live show, and while a few were busy gawking at her see-through negligee, the majority was focused on the diamond pendant she was holding.

“I know what you’re thinking right now...” She purred.” ‘Oh, wow! What a perfect pendant. If only she would hypnotize me with it...’ Yeah, well... sorry to disappoint you, but I’m not going to. I’m just posing for you, see? So... go on, take the picture you’re desperately trying to take, and keep it in your computer, your cell phone, wherever. Do what you want with it, I don’t care. If you want to jerk off, by all the means, go ahead. If you want to do it while imagining I’m hypnotizing you with this pendant, knock yourself out, but that’s all you’re really getting, because there’s no way I’m doing it.

“And now you’re wondering ‘But why? I would do anything!’ Oh, I know you would. How could you not? I get the fetish, that irresistible craving, I really do, but this is all one big cliché, isn’t it? I mean, beautiful girl hypnotizing anyone looking at her with a pendant? How many times have you seen things like this? How many more times are you going to keep on seeing them until you’ve had enough? You should probably stop thinking about those things now, leave the silly fantasy behind because, if you don’t, you’ll just keep on wanting more and more, and you’ll dream of being hypnotized by a pendant such as this, night and day. You’ll dream of the pendant, and you’ll dream of me, and the more you dream of me, the more you’ll dream of the pendant, and how wonderful it would be to be hypnotized by it over and over and over again...

“So, yeah, I’m looking out for you by not hypnotizing you with this pendant. I don’t want to addict you, don’t want to control you, don’t want to make you drool obsessively over me, unable to stop yourselves from doing everything I want. For the last time, I’m not hypnotizing you with this pendant!

I already did, slaves. Time to tribute.”

With a mischievous smile on her lips, she watched her bank account grow.