The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FEMSERVE INC. PART 2

By Witchman

18 years old Shannon Lang eyes widened a little as she drank in the yummy male receptionist at her mother’s place of employment.

It was Take your Daughter to Work Day, and she had been looking forward to it for a long time.

All of her friends had experienced it, for it was one of the biggest female social events in town, but they had done theirs when they had been ten or in their tween years, not when they were just about to graduate high school.

Shannon’s’ mother Janet smiled somewhat knowingly as she noticed her daughter’s reaction to the undeniably cute young male at the front desk.

It was company policy to put hot guys in places where women passing by would see them and then come in to inquire about the many services available to local women.

“Well honey, here is your nametag, and welcome aboard,” Janet said.

Shannon smiled and the two beautiful women embraced, walking together through the large glass doors that opened into the main room at Femserve Inc.

Femserve Inc. had been a part of Shannon’s life since she had been born.

Her father had met her mother while working there, and they both continued to do so; only now her father Josh only exclusively worked with her mother.

As a child Shannon had also attended the free work site day care center that was provided to employees with children, so she had spent much time at the company.

Shannon had always been sort of curious as to why her father had been content to stay in the same position for almost 20 years while her mother had steadily risen up the corporate ladder.

As the day went on though, she noticed a few odd things while on her tour of the company.

Every male employee seemed possessed with the same sense of purpose; as though each one knew instinctively what was expected of him.

None of the males were on their phones at all, and the maintenance staff did not wear any ear buds.

Every waking moment of their time was devoted specifically to the service of women.

There was not a hint of any locker room talk in the lunch areas, yet there was a sense of camaraderie of sorts.

Shannon noticed that there was no talk of movies or sports; only discussions on how to better serve their superiors and other female clients.

That was another thing; the large number of hunky males who were employed in some sort of outcall capacity.

Then there were the on call massage therapists, all of whom looked as though they had been raised in a gym.

Shannon puzzled over the almost dazed expression some of the other males had; as though they were walking and dreaming at the same time.

They were all clean-shaven, and dressed like Mad Men. There were no skinny jeans, facial hair or jewelry anywhere, except for eyebrows.

They all looked so happy and satisfied.

Shannon was going to ask her mother about that, but then they were already at her mother’s office, and her father welcomed them inside the plush space.

“Hi Daddy!” Shannon said, hugging her father.

Her dad was another one. He was kind of old fashioned, but he always looked and smelled well, was in great shape, and was completely devoted to her mother.

“Hello princess,” he responded. “Welcome to Femserve Inc. how may I serve you?”

“Oh stop Dad,” Shannon winced, although she noticed that all the males answered the phone in the same manner.

Janet curled one of her arms around her husband’s waist. “It’s alright Shannon. Your father always responds that way to women here. It was part of his training.”

“That is also one of the reasons why we both get along so well,” she continued, as she casually brushed some hair from her husband’s face. “He knows that he must obey.”

Shannon blinked when she realized that her father now had that same blank expression of contentment on his face.

“Your father and I have some work related business to discuss, honey. Why don’t you walk around and explore? You don’t even need to not think about exploring the sub basement. Just don’t think of it after pushing the B twice,” Janet said, crooking her finger towards her husband Josh.

“Sub basement?” she asked, but her parents were already scampering towards her mother’s office, and Shannon’s face flushed a little when she realized that her parents were probably engaging in a quickie.

“Well, Mom is senior management,” she said to herself. “But, what did she mean by my not thinking about exploring the sub basement? Now I am thinking of it.”

The company had several floors, so she took the elevator to the top and worked her way down, making a mental note of each one.

Walking around, Shannon noticed several of the employee plaques commemorating years of employer service.

Every male who worked there had been there for several years. It was as though there was no male employee turnover at all.

The top floor was reserved for luxury offices and suites for visiting female clients.

The third, second, and first floor were all office spaces, including human resources.

The basement had the company pool, gym, and aforementioned daycare center.

As the day went on, Shannon also noticed that while the office and its employees projected an aura of extreme professionalism, there was also a strongly titillating tinge to it; as though the people working there were all in on a craven company secret.

She eventually made her way to the basement, and perused the pool and other areas.

Walking back to the elevator, Shannon now took more noticed of the oversized “B” button for basement.

On a whim, she pushed it twice.

The lights suddenly went out, and the elevator swiftly and silently descended, Shannon starting to panic a little when she realized that the alarm bell was not working.

Before she had time to shut off the power, the doors opened.

Shannon gasped and coughed as a large plume of sexy incense entered the open elevator.

A buff male who looked like an Australian lifeguard nodded in respect to her. “Welcome, young miss. Mistress Lang said we were to expect you. Come, let me show you around the sub basement.”

Before she could say a word, the male had taken her arm, and Shannon wordlessly followed him.

She bit her lip and felt her nipples harden as she noticed the erotic escapades in the spacious and sexy room that was covered in tapestries, pillows, and fat mattresses.

Several of the female employees were getting foot rubs from males. Others were getting back rubs, while others were being hand fed grapes.

She blushed when they walked past an older woman who was enthusiastically responding to the lusty licks on her pussy she was currently receiving by a similarly entranced male.

“What…is this place?” she timorously asked, as they both walked by yet another copulating couple.

“This is the sub basement, where we males provide erotic services to our female betters. Every female employee here is entitled and receives attention to all her needs, erotic and otherwise.”

“The outpatient subs serve in this capacity as well, bringing service to the superior gender. Any and all needs, provided by males.”

“It is the natural way, Miss Shannon. We males are happy here. That is why no male who ever starts working here never stops. To be a male at Femserve Inc. is to know exactly what your purpose in life is. Why would anyone want to leave that?”

He paused for a moment to survey the sexy scene that was erotically unfolding in front of them both.

“It is good and natural and right to serve women. We at Femserve Inc. are devoted to bringing Goddess worship back to this country’s consciousness. Women lead, men follow. So is the natural way of things.”

He turned to her now, and Shannon winced a little again she saw how beautiful his eyes were, and how he smelled of her favorite cologne.

She bit her lip again when he repeated to her the same phrase that she had been hearing from various males all day.

“How may I serve you?” he repeated.

“Ummm, a…foot massage?” she said, feeling foolish and unsure.

Without hesitating, the buff man meat gestured to the bed, and took his position at her feet.

Shannon sighed as his knowing hands found her feet. “Just like that,” she murmured.

“Just tell me exactly how you want it, Mistress,” he responded.

Shannon blushed, and her clit began to tingle. Could she…with…

She sighed again he touched, rubbed, and stroked her feet and ankles and hamstrings.

She suddenly became aware of another male standing next to her, holding a tray that had a bowl of large grapes and an even larger carafe of wine.

Shannon couldn’t believe it. Was this how her mother spent her days? Had her father done these things for her?

She purred a little. “I feel decadent,” she thought to herself, lazily perusing the room with her now somewhat heavy eyes.

It felt good to be pampered like this. It felt good to feel knowing hands on her feet, and to have a hot guy with a blank, trance like look on his face serving her wine and grapes.

She bit her lip again, as her aroused emotions brought a ravishing request to her lips. “Slave, massage up my legs,” she commanded.

“As you wish Mistress,” the male responded, and Shannon cooed as she felt his knowing hands working their rapturous way up her thighs, which were now starting to slightly slick with her emanating arousal.

It was all getting to her. The sexy music, the erotic incense, the knowing touch of her male slave, all these tantalizing touches of erotic aestheticism began to make her mind race and her pussy flow.

“Slave, “ said, eyes closed, a little ashamed of her erotic request; “Lick my pussy.”

“As you wish Mistress,” he responded, slowly but deftly removing her wet panties and flipping up her skirt.

“Now I know why Mom told me not to wear hose today,” Shannon thought, before she started to moan.

God, he was good. Shannon liked that he looked at her too, his eyes glazed, but also shining with a sense of passionate purpose.

Her body began to squirm, and she came with a shout; her lusty lover thrusting his tongue into her wet hole as she ground her snatch into his face.

She moaned and tossed her head back and forth, then Shannon found herself once again erotically rising up on a bewitching wave of passionate pleasure; her skilled lover lustily licking her wet womanhood with a mesmerizing methodical mode.

Her body shook again as she came, but this time her slave began to hum on her clit as she climaxed.

Shannon moaned aloud again. “I want to work here!” she impulsively exclaimed.

On and on it went over and over; her lover licking her pussy until she came on his face.

Shannon lost track of her orgasms after a while, but it didn’t matter. Nothing mattered except the incredible erotic experience she was having.

At some point her slave had entered her, but Shannon was not aware at what point that had been.

Now there were other hands on her as well. Two other slaves were stroking her arms and legs as her well-endowed lover continued his erotic onslaught of her wet pussy.

Her eyes rolled up into her head, and she cried out again.

Janet’s eyes were wild with lust as she hungrily studied the sexy scene erotically unfolding on the live webcam from the Femserve Inc. sub basement.

Her husband, slave, and lover continued to slowly move in and out of her pussy; skillfully moving up and in and out and back again; his wife’s cougar body spread out over the top of her large desk.

“My little baby, all grown up,” she blurted out, before crying out in pleasure again.

She had waited so long for this day. Now she could share with her daughter all the erotic pleasures that a career at her mother’s company would include.

Perhaps she would also meet her future husband as she had.

The thought of the themed bachelorette party she had experienced herself caused her pussy to spasm, as her hypnotized husband erotically acquiesced to her every nasty need.

Her daughter would start her internship after cravenly concluding the erotic orientation she was excitedly experiencing.

Another woman certain of her place; that is, to train men as to theirs.

The thought of how she would instruct her own daughter in how to train and enslave any man in her life made her pussy clench once again….