The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Favor

Standard Disclamer: If you’re under 18, or accessing this in a country where this sort of stuff is illegal, STOP READING NOW!

* * *

“Excuse me,” said the man to the woman he approached.

“Yes?”

“I know you don’t know me...” He paused, embarrassed.

She looked him over. He was an unassuming type, average. He seems shy, but sweet, she thought. “Can I help you?” she asked, smiling. She decided if he got the courage up to ask her whatever it was he was going to ask, she’d give him the benefit of the doubt.

“Could you come in here for just a minute?” he replied, gesturing to the lobby of a building she had been about to walk past.

“Sure.”

He seemed surprised she agreed, but recovered quickly and led her inside. He then led her to the far wall and called an elevator. As they waited, she looked her watch. “Were you heading to an appointment?”

“Oh, no. I was just checking the time.” The elevator opened and they stepped inside.

“What were you doing when I approached you?”

Slightly guilty look. “A little shopping. I called in sick to work so I could catch a sale downtown.”

“On a Tuesday? What did your husband say about that?”

“I’m divorced.”

“Sorry,” he replied while watching her curvacious figure.

She ignored his inspection. “Don’t be. It only lasted a year and that was right out of high school. We were just wrong for each other.” And why am I telling you this? She shut up.

“Aren’t you worried someone from work will see you?” The doors opened on the sixth floor.

She shook her head as she walked out into the hall. “I live in Daytona. That’s a three hour drive. I also told them I’d be sleeping all day and I was turning off the ringer on my phone so I wouldn’t answer if anybody called. Neat, huh?”

“So, no one knows where you are?”

“Only me and thee.”

“You mind if I try something?” He had joined her in the hall but made no move in any particular direction.

“Go ahead.” She waited as he stood there and stared at her. “What?”

“Why don’t you go on inside.” He pulled a key-ring from his pocket and handed it to her, not indicating which key to use or even which door to go to. She walked halfway down the hall in one direction and opened door 615. He followed her inside and locked the door behind them.

As he took back the keys, he asked, “Do you know how you did that?”

She looked puzzled for a moment, then shocked. “No. I don’t.”

“I think I can explain. Please have a seat. Would you like something to drink?”

She sat. “Iced tea if you’ve got it.” When he returned with the drink, she said, “You said you could explain how I knew where you lived?”

“Yes,” he picked up a pad of paper, “but first I’d like to ask you a few questions. What is your full name?”

“Melanie Ann Russell.”

“How old are you, Melanie?”

“I just turned 24 three days ago.”

“Oh, happy birthday. How tall are you?”

“Five foot ten.”

“Weight?”

“One hundred thirty-five pounds.”

“Bra size?”

“38D.”

“How old were you when you when you lost your virginity, and what was his name?”

“Thirteen, and his name was Davey Spendler.”

He continued to ask, covering the more intimate details of her life. She casually answered every question as if she were giving the time of day. This went on for half an hour.

“Okay,” he said, putting the pad down, “I think we’ve covered everything, don’t you?”

She shrugged. “Well, not everything. Just the R and X rated parts. You hardly touched G and PG.”

“That’s okay. Would you take off everything but your bra and panties, please?”

She stood up. She had been wearing sneakers, cutoff denim shorts and a short-sleeve blouse. She untucked the blouse and unbuttoned it while toeing off the shoes. Before taking the blouse completely off, she undid the cutoffs and slid them down her legs. She paused with her hands on her knees and posed for the man. “Really. How does my sex life relate to knowing where you live?” He made a gesture toward the blouse, she rolled her eyes and shrugged it off. “Better? Good. Now, give.”

The man shook his head. “I know you won’t believe this, but I’m testing a device.” “What kind of device?”

He looked a little embarrassed. “One that can receive and transmit human thought patterns.”

She blinked at him. “I beg your pardon?”

He nodded. “It’s true. I was working on a neurological interface for a computer system. The first version required special wires, filaments really, be placed in the head of the person that would com-municate with the system, as a sort of antenna. I had them placed in me so I could fine tune the interface from a “first-person” perspective.” He stood and started to pace. “There were some complications in the surgery, and I almost died. When I got back, I worked for months, trying to engineer the system antenna to accept commands from brains without the filaments. My firm wouldn’t allow anyone else to risk the surgery.”

She maintained a skeptical look, as she had since he started his “explanation,” but she asked, “I can understand why people wouldn’t want wires stuck in their heads, but couldn’t you develop it into a helmet or something?”

“Some of the filaments have to go deep into the brain tissue to work. Anyway, to make a long story short, I couldn’t make the system work without the filaments and my firm shut me down at the next budget meeting. I had pitched the concept and owned the rights to the antenna, so I took it and left. I have been continuing my work in private for the last year.

“A month ago, I had a breakthrough. I stopped work on the system interface and began trying to make the system antenna amplify impulses received from the filament antenna. I’ve refined it quite a bit: I can now put information directly into the subconscious of another person. I can even make that person do things they wouldn’t normally do.”

“That sounds like mind control,” she said while thinking, You are so full of shit!

“Pretty much. In fact, they don’t even seem to realize anything out of the ordinary is happening.”

“So, Mister High and Mighty Mind Controller,” she asked as she took off her bra, “what are you going to do with this great power?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” he replied as he took off his shirt, “maybe have some beautiful woman I see on the street come up and play sex toy for me.”

She rubbed her chest against his. “Better watch out,” she smiled. “you’re mixing your evil genius fantasies with your computer nerd fantasies.”

“Pretty much. Maybe later, I’ll have her return and be the entertainment in a party for some friends.” He picked her up.

“Oh, yeah,” she said as he carried her into the other room, “that’ll happen.”

* * *

That night, as Melanie got ready for bed, she reflected on her day in Jacksonville. She blew off the sale to wonder about town. She didn’t really do anything, just talked to some people and saw the sights.

I have to go back and see what that town’s like at night some time, she thought as she got comfortable under the sheets. Maybe next Friday. But I’ve got to get some sexy underwear before then.

The end. . . ?