The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Doesn’t Just Mean Fast Forward

“Honey, I’m going to the mall with Sheila.”

There was no response from the man on the couch.

“Honey? Honey, did you hear me?”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.”

“You said you were going to get the yard cleaned up.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.”

“Honey?”

“I’m watching the game,” the man snapped.

“But the yard?”

“I’ll take care of it later.”

“You’re sure?”

“I’m sure.”

“You promise?”

“I promise.”

For a moment, Heidi stood there wondering if the man would really do what he said. She might have said something more but she thought better of it. No reason to antagonize him and make sure the job wouldn’t be done so she’d just leave and hope the job was done when she got back. The woman wavered for a moment longer but Sheila would be waiting and if the yard weren’t cleaned up when she got back, well there were way with dealing with that, too.

Mark went back to the game. He hadn’t told Heidi that what he was watching was just a taped game because from his way of looking at it, what she didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him.

The game rolled into halftime with the score tied at 13. Not bad, Mark thought as he picked up the remote. Now, let’s see how it turns out.

Whao! What the fuck? Had he just seen what he thought he’d seen?

The man stoppped the rapid advance of the tape. The tape stopped and there on the screen was an auburn-haired cheerleader, her face frozen in mid-cheer, one arm raised as she looked somewhere off to the camera’s right, but then it wasn’t the redheaded cheerleader that had the man’s attention.

Slowly, the man worked his way back through the tape. The camera had been panning the cheerleaders when Mark had seen what he thought he’d seen and now it was moving its way back down the line of cheerleaders and then there she was.

She was blond and like her compatriot standing next to her, she was obviously caught in mid-cheer and as the tape wound itself back even further in time, both women changed positions in what was obviously a choreographed move.

The camera pulled back even further and there was the little Asian girl. Like the blond standing next to her, she was cheering for her team but where was the rest of it, Mark thought. The camera was pulling even further back and then the scene began to dissolve as the tape wound itself back even further. Where was the rest of it, Mark wondered.

He wasn’t going crazy, was he, but he could have sworn ...

But that was stupid, he told himself. He couldn’t possibly have seen that.

Only ... only, it had seemed so real, the hot, little Asian pulling up the blonde’s sweater and grabbing the blond’s tits, the look of surprise and then of joy on the blond’s face as the Asian girl kissed her tits, and then the Asian girl and the blond falling off camera as they went into a wild kiss.

Mark snorted to himself. Yeah right, he thought. Get a hold of yourself. What kind of porn fantasy world do you live in anyways, the man told himself. Cheerleaders just didn’t do stuff like that.

The only problem was he couldn’t shake the feeling that in spite of what he knew to be true, he really had seen it.

But that was as far as it went. Play resumed both on the field and in the tape machine and the game continued to roll.

The game seemed to be coming to a most satisfactory conclusion. The home team had the ball and they were driving when the two minute warning hit. It seemed like they were going to score but Mark fretted that they might be leaving too much time on the clock for the other team to mount a comeback. Of course, all that remained was to run the tape past the break at the 2-minute warning and to find out just what the final outcome was going to be.

And then, there it was again. It was a commercial this time, touting the wares of a fast food establishment. The woman, (girl really, Mark thought,) was a young, perky, little blond working the drive-up window but it wasn’t the girl that had his attention. It was the other one, the black girl who came up behind the blond, the one who reached around and grabbed one of the blond’s tits even as she shoved a hand down inside the jeans of an obviously shocked and yet receptive, young woman.

Again, Mark stopped the tape. Again, he stepped his way back through the tape. Any moment now, he thought. Any moment now.

And then as he stepped his way backwards, there it was, or at least, there was part of it. There was the blond with the black girl behind her, but the black girl was reaching around to slide a soda into place and as far as Mark could tell, there was nothing else there.

What the hell was wrong with him.

He let the tape roll and the home team did in fact manage to pull the victory out, albeit with a little more problems than they should have. A last minute penalty gave the opponents the ball on the 23-yard line with one play left to go but the pass into the end zone sailed wide and the victory was sealed.

Mark went into the yard to begin his chores. He didn’t want to but he knew Heidi would be mad if he didn’t do it, and while he could put up with that, it just made things a whole lot easier if she wasn’t mad, and besides, he really had promised.

He was just finishing up when he heard Heidi in the house. She was talking to someone.

“I asked Mark to clean up the yard,” Heidi said. “Maybe he’s out back.” The screen door opened. “Hey, honey,” she said, “we’re home.”

Mark straightened up and wiped the sweat from his brow. “Who’s we,” he asked.

“Me and Sheila,” Heidi said.

Mark frowned. He didn’t like Sheila and as far as he could tell, the feeling was mutual.

“You going to be long,” Heidi asked.

“Just finishing up,” Mark said.

“Well, hurry up,” Heidi said. “I was thinking maybe we could have a glass of wine before Sheila has to go home.”

Mark sighed. Heidi knew how he felt but she was always trying to get the two of them to be more friendly to one another. Why couldn’t she just leave well enough alone.

Well there was more than one way to handle that. Played right, a job that should only take ten minutes could be made to last considerably longer.

But Heidi wasn’t about to be fooled that easily. She showed up at the door a few minutes later. “Hon, how much longer are you going to be?”

Mark made a show of wiping his brow. “I don’t know,” he said. “At least another thirty minutes I’d say.”

“Well, why don’t you stop what you’re doing and come inside and have some wine with us.”

“You want me to stop,” the man asked.

“You can always finish up later.”

Mark sighed. His wife had just called his bluff. He looked at the yard and he sighed. “I’ll be in in a moment.”

“Okay,” Heidi said lightly. “We’ll be waiting,” and with that, she closed the door and went back inside.

Mark looked around him, wondering what else he could do that would eat up some time but he knew it was pointless. If he didn’t show up shortly, Heidi would be back again and if she had to come back again, she was going to be pissed and he really didn’t want his wife pissed off at him. Better to go inside, he told himself and face the music.

Sheila was still there when Mark came into the house. She turned and looked when Mark came into the house. “Sheila,” the man said.

Sheila nodded but said nothing before turning and looking away.

That was what he hated about her, Mark thought. Sheila seemed to act like she was better than other people. No, Mark thought. It was worse than that. Sheila always seemed to act like she thought she was better than him.

“Oh good,” Heidi said. “You’re here. Do you want some wine?”

“No, I’m cool.” Mark couldn’t help but catch the look that his wife shot him. He knew what that meant. She wanted him to have a drink with them.

“Mark, come on.”

“Listen,” Sheila said. “It’s no big deal. I got to be going anyway.”

Mark sighed. If Sheila left now, it was going to be his fault and then there was going to be hell to pay for that later. The man shook his head. “No, don’t go,” he said. “I’ll just get myself a beer, okay?”

Heidi smiled gratefully at him and Mark knew that for the moment at least, he’d redeemed himself.

“So you guys went shopping, huh?”

“Yeah.”

“You buy anything I’d like?”

Mark saw the way the two women looked at one another and he knew that somehow or some way, he’d just fucked things up again. Damn, why did life have to be so fucking hard. Why couldn’t it be easy like a football game?

Now that was something worth thinking about, Mark thought. The football game and the cheerleaders. He wouldn’t mind seeing Heidi and Sheila do something like that.

“What are you thinking about, honey?”

“Nothing.”

Yeah right, nothing, Mark thought. Nothing but those cheerleaders. Now that was fun.

Without even realizing he was looking for it, his eyes landed on the television’s remote control.

“I really ought to be going,” Sheila said.

“You sure,” Heidi asked.

Sheila nodded. “I really think I should.”

Heidi set her glass down, too, and she walked her friend to the door. “I’ll call you later, okay?”

“Sounds good,” said Sheila and the two women hugged.

Mark wasn’t even sure why he’d done it. If he’d thought about it, he’d have known he wouldn’t have done it but his hand wrapped around the remote and he pointed it at the two women. They weren’t looking at him anyway, and he pressed the button.

And nothing happened, or at least, that’s the way it appeared at first.

But then the red-headed Sheila looked over at Mark and she looked back at Mark’s fair-haired wife. “You know,” she said almost coyly, “I am so hot right now.”

“You are,” Heidi gushed and for the life of him, Mark couldn’t tell if his wife was just being coy or if she was really surprised.

Sheila nodded even as she slid a hand around Heidi’s waist. “I don’t know what it is but I just have the feeling I could just eat you up right now.”

If Mark wondered if his wife would be receptive, Heidi’s moan settled that question very quickly.

Sheila sensed the opening and she was ready to take advantage of it. She leaned in and kissed Heidi and then she kissed her again.

Heidi moaned again and then in the next instant, she was kissing Sheila back.

That was all it took. Sheila’s hand was prying open the buttons on Heidi’s blouse as she kissed the blond again and again and again. Her body pushed Heidi’s up against the wall even as she was sliding a hand inside her friend’s blouse and Heidi, it seemed, had absolutely no objection with this.

Sheila’s movements became more frantic as she tried to get Heidi’s blouse off and Heidi was a willing participant in her own disrobing. Off came the blouse and then the bra, too, and Sheila was bending down to kiss Heidi’s breasts.

“I want to see it,” Sheila moaned. “I want to see it all. I want to see your pussy.”

Heidi pulled frantically at the buttons at the front of her jeans and then she was pushing the jeans down past her slender hips. Moments later, her panties followed the jeans down her legs.

The redhead pressed herself against Heidi’s body even as she slipped a hand between the blond’s legs. Her face was just inches away from Heidi’s. “I want to see it,” she said again. “I want to see your pussy.”

Heidi was sure she couldn’t have stopped her friend even if she’d wanted to but the truth was she really didn’t want to. She moaned as she felt her friend’s fingertips sliding down over her body as her friend dropped to her knees.

“I want to see your pussy.”

It wasn’t a request. Heidi knew that and more than that, she knew what she wanted. She wanted Sheila to get what she wanted. She wanted Sheila between her legs.

Heidi moaned as she felt it, Sheila’s tongue on her wet and quivering pussy. She’d never had a woman do that to her before. In fact, she’d never had anyone do it to her before but the thing was, it just felt so right. She moaned again. Oh yeah. It just felt so right.

Mark couldn’t believe it. There was a part of him that had never thought it would work. It was just a joke, but even the part of him that had hoped it might, even that part had never thought it would come to this. This was his wife, for chrissakes, and here she was getting her pussy eaten out by her best friend.

The women had forgotten all about him. Heidi couldn’t stop moaning. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Eat me. Eat me. Oh yeah. Eat me.”

“Get down here,” Sheila told her friend. “Get down here and let me have it all.”

Heidi moaned even as her body slid down to the floor. “Oh, it’s cold she moaned as her bare bottom came in contact with the tile in the entryway.”

“Don’t you worry about that,” Sheila told her. “I’ll make sure we get you all nice and heated up,” and Heidi moaned once again as Sheila slid her mouth between her thighs.

“Oh geez,” the blond panted. “Oh geez.”

Sheila didn’t say anything. She just kept licking the blond’s pussy.

“Oh geez,” Heidi panted even as her body squirmed under the attack of Sheila’s tongue. “Oh geez.”

And still Sheila’s tongue kept coming.

“Oh geez. Oh geez. You’re going to make me cum. Oh geez.”

Sheila’s tongue didn’t stop.

Heidi’s head was thrown back in a voiceless cry and she stayed that way for a moment and then a moment longer before finally gasping as her body began to respond to the thrall. “Oh fuck,” she moaned even as she stroked a hand through Sheila’s hair. “Oh fuck, that was good. That was so fucking good but now, I want to do you.”

For a moment, it seeme as if the redhead didn’t hear what Heidi had to say but then she was pulling back and she was looking up at the blond. She never took her eyes off the blond as she rose up on her hands and knees and her lips kissed the blond. “You do, huh? You want to do me. Well, you know what? I want you to do me, too.”

Heidi tugged at the redhead’s top.

“Oh God,” Sheila moaned when Heidi’s hands didn’t work fast enough. “Get it off. Get it off.”

Heidi’s hands finally pulled the top free and then her hands were working at her friend’s bra. Mark couldn’t believe it. His wife had the same hungry, little look that he’d only seen twice before, but now she was giving Sheila that very same look.

Heidi pressed her tits up against her friend but she wasn’t stopping there. She kept coming, pushing her tits against those of her friend’s even as her lips pursued Sheila’s lips.

Sheila didn’t say much of anything which was understandable. It’s kind of hard to hold up your end of a conversation when you’ve got a horny, little blond that seems intent on seeing just how long and how hard she can kiss you.

Heidi’s mouth finally moved away from a panting Sheila but she left a warm, wet trail of kisses as she worked her way down her friend’s body.

She cast a sly, little look in her friend’s direction as her hands went to work on her jeans and it wasn’t long before Heidi had those jeans off. Her hand stroked the front of her friend’s panties. “Should we see what we have in here,” she asked coyly.

The only answer Sheila gave her was a long, low moan.

Heidi grinned mischievously. “I think we should,” she said and with that, her hands were pulling her friend’s panties down.

Sheila moaned again but that was nothing to the way she was moaning when Heidi got her panties free because moments later, the blond had her face between the redhead’s legs.

“Oh geez,” the redhead moaned. “Oh geez. That’s it. Eat me. Eat me.”

And that was exactly what Heidi did, her tongue eliciting ever more moans and groans out of the redhead.

“Oh fuck,” the redhead moaned. “Oh fuck. You’re going to make me cum. Oh fuck.”

That last statement was hardly necessary because in the next instant, she was screaming as Heidi’s tongue finally pushed her over the edge. She’d stop just long enough to get more air and then she’d be screaming all over again.

Mark watched in amazement as his wife and her friend reduced themselves to nothing more than spent wrecks there in the entryway of their house and he was amazed. He looked at the remote one more time.

Clearly, FF didn’t mean just fast forward.