The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fantasies of Hypnotherapy

Introduction:

They say all art is derivative. Everything’s a remix. A mashup. Like much of what I write, this story pulls some of its best ideas from the works of other authors. Similar to Newton’s quote as concerns Standing on the Shoulders of Giants; I owe a creative debt to those who forged a path before me.

This story draws a great deal of inspiration from the works of Mountain Man and Mesmerr. In particular, a fantastic story titled “That Little Bit Extra.”

Hopefully my story pays respect to those great works, without too closely imitating them; by taking the plot in a new direction, or adding some original ideas of my own, or somehow contributing to the genre.

In any case, I hope you enjoy, and please send feedback!

—Synaptic Virus
* * *

Session 1

Isabella Martinez felt hot and flustered when she hurried back from the hypnotherapy session to her university dorm room. Luckily her regularly absent roommate had gone out again, probably to a party or late evening study group or something.

Alone inside her room, Bella locked the door and laid on her bed thankful for the privacy. She returned home straight back from meeting with her therapist, and the session left Isabel in a rather horny mood for some reason.

She started seeing a therapist to help with her struggles at university. A good student normally, but the combination of homesickness plus anxiety regarding tuition costs, assignments, grades, and other challenges of first-year college life put stress on Bella’s mental health. Nothing crippling, but the freshman student sometimes found it difficult to concentrate, manage her time or study effectively, and her grades suffered for it.

Isabella’s academic advisor figured it a simple mental problem to overcome with some therapy and said she knew a hypnotherapist who can help. Someone not part of the University’s health network but rather an independent therapist operating a private practice off campus, conveniently within a short walkable distance nearby.

Apparently this hypnotist owed a favor to the professor because when she called him on the phone he agreed to provide her advisee Bella with free personal hypnotherapy; meeting a few occasions per week for regular half-hour trances.

Grateful for a budget-friendly solution to her problem, the cash-poor college girl signed up for several sessions right away. She finished her first appointment with him that same evening. Where the healthy young girl discovered hypnosis induced a strange yet pleasant effect—making her excited and sultry, flushed with sexual arousal.

Isabel did not understand why the hypnosis session should affect her in such a way, since she remembered rather little of it. Perhaps some bits and pieces of trance maybe seemed to float up into her thoughts sometimes, but Bella remained curiously unable to consciously recollect most of what happened while she drifted under hypnosis.

Afterwards, rather sexually flustered while reclining on her bed, she thought back to the session trying to recall it.

Isabella went to his office earlier that evening. Eager and excited about the possibility hypnosis might aid her—by overcoming any mental obstacles preventing her from concentrating to study effectively—but simultaneously a bit nervous and apprehensive about being mesmerized into a completely vulnerable entranced state of mind like that. Those feelings combining together to make Bella a confused mix of nervous excitement and anticipation.

Inside his private office chamber, Isabel closed the door behind herself. Time management ranked one of her issues lately so she arrived there a few minutes late.

He scolded her lightly concerning punctuality, with a tone somehow both gentle and stern, reminding Bella “Tardiness is irresponsible and if you want this to succeed then you must make sure to avoid such careless habits in the future. Do you understand?”

The way he spoke to her—calm yet confident, almost commanding—made her tummy flutter. Still, his tone also came across kind of reassuring in a way. Isabel realized that her therapist only wants to help and he will do so by not allowing her to make careless mistakes because he will not tolerate if she falls into bad habits. It showed he cares and wants her to succeed, which demonstrated his compassion towards her, and simultaneously set his role of authority in their relationship.

Blushing a bit ashamed, Bella nodded and vowed to never miss or arrive late for an appointment with him ever again. He smiled forgivingly and the young girl exhaled a breath of relief.

Gesturing to the leather therapy couch in his office, he said “Go ahead and sit. Take off your shoes and make yourself comfortable.”

Isabel immediately sat her curvy bottom on the comfy recliner sofa and removed her shoes. The busty girl wore a plain blouse and trousers combo to that first appointment, with ordinary tennis shoes plus cotton socks, and no makeup. Her long, straight, lovely hair tied back in a simple pony tail.

For a few minutes they briefly discussed her problems and her expectations for the session. Bella settled down and relaxed into the conversation, sinking into the yielding couch cushion and answering his questions.

“What do you know about hypnosis?” he asked.

Isabella admitted that she knew little about it besides her preconceptions formed from watching movies or TV shows featuring occasional hypnotic mind control scenes.

The innocent girl explained her limited understanding that hypnotic induction apparently serves a sort of method for somehow putting a person into an accepting open-minded trance state, an almost defenseless condition of no willpower, whereby the hypnotist may then implant suggestions or commands which the subject must helplessly obey. Or something of that nature. Secretly Bella found it both a bit alarming and yet somehow at the same time thrilling.

“That’s right, you’ve got the general idea.” He confirmed many of her preconceptions as correct. Which struck Isabel by surprise actually.

She had earlier figured, somewhat disappointed honestly, that those hypnosis depictions on TV might possibly be fake or at least overly-dramatized to make an interesting plot device.

However, when he explained the process, it seemed hypnosis actually functions a very powerful and effective tool for helping guide or shape a subject’s psyche to help her cultivate new and improved habits, to change her thinking patterns and behaviors.

Hearing this only amplified Bella’s nervous apprehension mixed with eager excitement that it might actually work to cure or at least alleviate her mental issues.

She asked a question concerned with the power of hypnosis. To which he replied, “There’s no need to worry. I’m here to guide you during trance. Relax. I will make certain all my hypnotic suggestions carefully crafted exactly right for you. I’ll only suggest things that benefit you, that help you improve, and that you want to happen. Trust me. All my suggestions will sound perfect for you. So you’ll find it easy and natural to follow my guidance, which is what you want, since it’s for your benefit. You’ll want to accept my suggestions and you can trust me to keep you safe.”

His reassuring tone calmed her nervousness. Discussing Isabel’s concerns, he soothed her worries, convincing the naive young student that she can trust him and that hypnosis indeed works irresistibly powerful, guaranteed to reshape a subject’s mental habits for her benefit. She felt happy to know that hypnotherapy will for certain work and her heart beat a bit faster with excited anticipation.

At that point he said, “I can tell you’re eager, so let’s begin. Are you ready?”

Bella nodded and softly replied “Yes.”

“Good.” He praised, then brought out a few props such as a crystal pendant on a chain, a metronome, a candle, and a small motorized-to-spin spiral.

He explained, “I have several different items here to assist with your first hypnotic induction. Such props are not strictly necessary; with practice you will soon learn how to drop into trance quickly and automatically following only my voice. But for your first induction, you may find it useful to focus on something.”

Isabella nodded her understanding. Hypnotists often use devices such as spirals or swinging pendants.

The hypnotist continued, “Each of these items work quite effectively and I’m sure any of them will enable me to easily and deeply hypnotize you; Indeed, I may have you use different focal aids during your first few sessions, so that you obtain practice using each of them.”

That sounded interesting!

“Practice increases your skill at slipping under hypnosis. Soon you’ll be quite adept at quickly and easily sinking very deep for me.” He told her while positioning a small table in front of Bella and arranging the props upon the table. Her eyes scanned across the different items.

He continued, “Though any of these will work quite well, there’s probably one that calls out to you right now. For this first trance, one of these hypnotic focal points grabs your attention as though it’ll be especially effective at holding your gaze while your mind focuses on listening as I guide you into trance. If one item seems to hold your attention better than the others, point to it now.”

Isabel could not say why but she picked the candle.

“That’s good,” he said quickly putting the other props away leaving only the candle positioned nearby directly in front of her line of sight. “You made an excellent choice. The candle works extremely effective at capturing and holding your attention.” He lit the candle wick and called her attention to its small flame.

Then her hypnotherapist began talking in a slow, soothing, and deliberately-paced rhythm. Urging her to relax and focus, to let her thoughts slip away, to simply listen and follow his voice. He pointed out details of the flame, its warm color, the way it moved; not flickering or dancing but rather gently swaying from mild air currents in his warm office. He helped her notice how the flame pulsed a bit bigger now and then, stirred by tiny gusts of air no doubt, almost as if slowly breathing. At his suggestion she began to focus on her own breathing, noticing the slow, steady rhythm of it. Breathing in and out, slow and deep. Sinking into the soft couch cushion as she sat there staring intently at the flame slowly breathing. Relaxing and letting her thoughts float away like the thin line of nearly-invisible smoke from the candle, disappearing into the air. Her own thoughts disappearing, leaving her mind completely empty and open, ready to accept new ideas. Thoughtlessly staring at the gently swaying flame, passively listening to his soothing words guiding her deeper. Bella felt so wonderful. So pleasantly calm and open as she listened to his voice guiding her down deeper and deeper.

Isabel’s memory blurs hazy by this point. He continued talking to her, maybe even a back and forth conversation with her responding to his words, but she cannot recall exactly what they discussed. Presumably he worked to ease her mild anxiety problems related to school stress, but she could not remember for sure. Perhaps he talked about other things too. Her sleepy, defenseless mind listened and soaked up his words.

Bella needs assistance overcoming her anxiety and improving her study habits because it’s difficult to out-think her own mental obstacles by herself. So, she must accept his suggestions, absorb his ideas deep into her mind, and make them her own. Letting him sort of train her to think differently, to help her improve and change her habits. Isabel knows she must accept and follow all his suggestions. That’s the whole point of hypnotherapy. She wants him to train her that way.

After some interval she heard him say “. . . and five. Awake!” Isabella stirred awake feeling pleasantly relaxed and refreshed. What an interesting and amazing experience!

He told her, “You did very well for your first trance. Good job! I can tell you will be an extremely good hypnotic subject.” The good girl beamed at his praise, proud of herself. “How do you feel?” he asked.

Bella immediately and honestly replied, “Great! Being hypnotized feels incredible!” Her admission surprised herself but it rang true. Isabel realized she loves the blissful sensation of drifting in hypnotic entrancement.

“That’s perfect. What do you remember?”

Isabella briefly described what she remembered, but had to admit parts of trance seemed hazy or dreamy, especially near the end when she relaxed so profoundly while listening to him talk.

She wondered aloud if not remembering clearly should perhaps concern her a bit?

“That’s okay, that’s normal.” He reassured her, explaining “Hypnotic amnesia is quite common. And it’s nothing for concern.” He even casually mentioned “Your professor also does not remember anything from her trances either.”

That fact regarding her academic advisor briefly stunned Bella who had not previously considered the woman might be another one of the therapist’s patients. Then upon further reflection, Isabel figured that must be whence her college advisor knew him.

Continuing, he explained how “Often a subject’s conscious thoughts do not later recollect what happened during trance but her subconscious memory remains very powerful and so she may remember everything unconsciously. Forgetting to think about or consciously recall trance afterwards is completely normal.”

That explanation made Bella feel better and it sounded logical, so she smiled and nodded, accepting.

“Are you ready to try it again?” He asked. She assented, eager for another hypnotic experience right away.

So once again he told Isabel to focus her gaze upon the warm candle flame and concentrate her attention on his words. He began carefully and soothingly suggesting she relax and let her awareness completely focus on listening only to his voice.

Since she experienced it once before and already knew what to expect, this induction happened quicker. It must be true what he said earlier, regarding how practice with hypnosis will make her increasingly skilled at dropping under for him, faster and easier each time.

Already Bella found it quite easy to concentrate totally on his words, drifting off listening to him. Forcing herself to calmly follow his guidance. To comply with his instructions. Opening her mind to accept his suggestions. Absorbing his words without thinking. Dropping so quickly. Sinking under and letting him guide her deeper.

Soon the compliant girl found herself dropping down to an even calmer peaceful place in her mind than the time before. Free from worries or stress. Deeply and pleasantly tranquil. Drifting thoughtless and blank. Completely open and accepting. It felt blissful.

Her sleepy eyes slipped shut yet somehow she could still see the flame in her thoughts. Strange. Again her memories turn blurry by this point. The whole thing passed in a dreamlike daze. Maybe her therapy appointment even stretched past the allotted time, but she never noticed. The next thing Isabel remembers is waking up after it ended.

She supposed that during the session he talked to her—planting suggestions deep into her mind while Bella drifted totally entranced—but she could not consciously recall for sure, and that did not matter. Isabel knows it is okay to forget her trances. Her hypnotist was there to guide Bella and reshape her habits for her benefit. It isn’t necessary for her to remember the details.

When Isabel came awake from the relaxing hypnotic rapture, her anxiety had completely melted away leaving her totally stress free, happy, and profoundly grateful for his help. Also she felt horny for some reason.

The therapy finished, standing up preparing to leave, she noticed herself quite sexually aroused. A lewd, slutty fantasy of the hypnotist suddenly popped into her thoughts. Blushing furiously, she thanked him and quickly departed.

Back in her room, the horny girl needed to masturbate. Starting to play with herself on the bed, caressing and fondling her big, sensitive breasts through her clothes, Bella found her naughty lustful thoughts drifting back to the session and fantasizing about the hypnotist.

Strange because prior to this Isabella likely would not have considered the middle-aged therapist particularly sexy. He looked handsome enough. But at over twice her age, he did not fit her usual image of a hunky fantasy guy. Yet for some reason, as she slipped a hand inside her trousers to rub between curvy thighs, Isabel could not stop from thinking of her hypnotist.

In that moment, she discovered their age difference did not really matter. Perhaps because it only made him seem more experienced than some immature boy. Or maybe because his position of authority and control over her caused Bella to feel so weak-willed and submissive which only made him seem extra attractive somehow.

Anyway, for whatever reason right then the hypnotist struck her much sexier than expected. The horny submissive girl quickly realized that a strong-willed, dominant, fairly handsome, and older man worked splendidly to ignite her imagination and inflame her passion. So, while masturbating Isabel fantasized about the powerful sexy hypnotist and what sort of naughty suggestions he might have given her.

Thinking back to the point where her memories start to fade away as she stared at the flame and slipped into a helpless and vulnerable trance, she imagined him suggesting:

“You may close your eyes now and picture the flame in your mind. See it clearly in your thoughts. Focus on the flame and let your mind open to absorb my words.”

Bella let her eyes slowly slip shut and found she could still see the flame in her thoughts. She focused on it, enthralled.

“You’re completely entranced now, and ready to unconditionally accept my suggestions and ideas deep in your open mind. All my ideas sound like good ideas to you. My suggestions sound right and correct and natural, and especially perfect for you. Under hypnosis you must follow instructions.”

Yes, she must follow his instructions. The mere idea of it gave her a thrill.

“Envision the flame.” he told her, “See the warmth of its hue. Such a pleasant, warm color. The candle gives off heat. Notice that warmth now. Feel it. Like the flame, you’re warm. Notice the heat in your body now, as you rest there pleasantly relaxed. A deep penetrating warmth to your core, throughout your body, especially your most private, most sensitive places. You’re hot. So hot.”

True, Isabel felt warm. Including a warmth in her private, most intimate places, like a sexual heat. She felt so hot.

“You’re too warm. Overdressed. Like you’re wearing too many layers of thick, heavy, stuffy clothes wrapped around constricting you. Notice how heavily over-bundled and confining your clothes seem. Making you considerably too overwarm. You’re extremely overdressed, and it makes you uncomfortable.”

Now that he pointed it out, she noticed her clothes felt stuffy and constricting. She did seem warm and overdressed.

“You’ll feel substantially better to make yourself a little cooler with fewer layers. Consider how preferable that will feel and realize you desire that, to shed some clothes to cool off. You can start by peeling off your socks. There’s no need to wear them here, it’s okay to be barefoot.”

Bella reached without looking to peel her heavy cotton socks off each foot and toss them aside. Ah, that’s better already!

“Notice how merely that little bit already feels better, a little more comfortable with fewer clothes. But still so very hot over your body. Still wearing too many heavy layers. So hot and overdressed. You still want to cool off further, to get comfortable. Once you’re comfortable you can relax even deeper.”

That made sense. His suggestions always made so much sense, resonating so right and correct and true for her.

He suggested, “Your clothes feel awfully uncomfortable. Consider your thick, hot, heavy, constricting, overwarm garments. Think how much nicer you’ll feel to remove them. You fancy slipping off some clothes. That’s fine. It’s private here. You’re safe and there’s no reason to worry. It’s totally okay to take off your clothes here. You’re calm and relaxed, and you simply wish to get comfortable. Aware you can undress to relax even further, and you want that.”

True. Isabel yearned to relax deeper.

“Stand up, eyes still closed, picturing the warm flame. That’s right. So warm and overdressed. Wearing constricting, overwarm clothing. Knowing it will feel so nice to take them off. You’re contemplating how each piece of clothes you remove will help you get more comfortable so you can relax deeper.”

Bella stood up, marveling at the way he seemed to know exactly her thoughts. She had been thinking right then about taking off a few layers of her heavy clothes and how much nicer that might feel.

“You’re ready to begin undressing soon. As you slip off each item of clothing you’ll slip deeper into wonderful trance. It feels so nice, dropping your clothes to the floor. Each article of clothing you take off will feel better and better, more and more comfortable, letting you drop deeper and deeper. So naturally you’ll want to keep undressing, getting more comfortable with each piece you remove, and drop; until you get completely comfortable and completely undressed, to relax and drop very, very deep.”

She nodded along as he spoke. Yes, Isabella would feel better, to sink even deeper, once she undressed. And she yearned for that tremendously. So when he told her, “You may begin now,” she did.

Isabel started by unbuttoning her blouse, slowly unfastening buttons one by one down the front. Eyes shut, not looking at her hands pulling open her shirt to reveal a full bra barely containing her ample bosom.

She shrugged the open blouse off her shoulders to slip down her arms. Slipping down further and further. It did seem a bit cooler and better with it off. As she let her blouse drop to the floor Bella sensed her mind drop a bit deeper in trance. It felt wonderful.

Continuing downward, Isabel’s hands undid the waist clip of her pants and pulled down the zipper. Pushing her trousers down past the curve of wide hips and round bottom, down past her knees, and down. The full cups of her busty bra bouncing slightly as she briefly balanced lifting one foot at a time to step out of pants legs.

Standing there wearing only her underwear felt so nice, already cooler and more comfortable. Taking off her clothes let her sink a little deeper. She wants to sink deeper.

So next Bella reached behind to unhook her bra clasp and then slip its straps loose down her shoulders and off, setting her heavy tits free. Feeling so much better without that awful constricting bra. She dropped it to the floor and sensed herself drop a bit deeper. So nice.

Lastly, her fingers hooked the waistband of her panties to push down stretching the elastic band around the wide part of her broad hips and curvy bubble butt. Sliding down past smooth thighs and down to her ankles. Slipping down into deep relaxation. Big bare breasts wobbling slightly as she bent over to slip off her panties. She straightened up to stand there blankly, hypnotized and completely naked.

“That must feel much better,” he said. “Exactly the right temperature. Still nice and pleasantly warm, but not too hot. Now that you’re naked, the air feels so nice and refreshing on your warm body. It feels better and more comfortable without clothes in here. You may sit again, and relax into that pleasant sensation.”

Yes, so nice and pleasant to let the warm air caress her whole body. Isabel sat down.

“You may find it even more pleasant to lie back and stretch out your body a bit. Shift your legs apart to let the air flow between your warm thighs too. Go ahead and find your comfy spot now. Simply bend your knees up and apart, nice and wide, as you lie back and relax.”

He seemed almost telepathic. Bella suddenly thought of doing exactly that, of settling into a more comfortable position, and somehow he knew. She laid back and bent her knees up along her sides, finding spots to brace her feet apart, spreading her legs nice and wide.

Smiling vacantly, she settled down relaxing into that splayed open position.

“You’re nice and comfy now, pleasantly relaxed yet excited too, naked and deeply hypnotized. Completely open. Relaxing beautifully in deep trance. It feels wonderful and pleasant and exciting. Getting hypnotized is so nice, so pleasurable, that it’s sexually arousing. Merely thinking about it makes you horny. Hypnosis feels so pleasurable, it’s natural to think of it as sexual. Realize that you’re horny right now. Hypnosis makes you feel so wonderful and full of pleasure, sexually aroused. Indeed, when you consider it, hypnosis is extremely sexy.”

Yes, getting hypnotized feels so pleasurable that it’s sexual. Feeling horny, she nodded agreement.

“When you’re this horny, it’s normal to want to touch yourself sexually. Go ahead. It’s completely natural. Yes, simply start casually caressing, idly touching yourself. Fondle your tits, or rub your wet pussy. Notice your clit feels so swollen and sensitive; and your nipples also feel sensitive, stiff and tingly as you gently grasp and pull on them.”

Deeply hypnotized and deeply aroused, Isabel began sexually stimulating herself. Cupping and squeezing her heavy bare breasts. Breathing heavier as she tweaked pointy hard nipples. Fingers circling her clit or slipping along her slick wet folds, caressing, dipping deeper. Slipping deeper and deeper.

“You’re hypnotized and masturbating for me. Good girl! It feels so nice and pleasurable. Pleasure opens your mind even further, making you eager to accept my irresistible hypnotic influence. You’re completely under my control now. That’s incredibly sexy. Sense the sexual pleasure building and growing as you pleasure yourself toward the brink, the very edge of release, and hold yourself there. Desperate for sexual release. Only my hypnotic control keeps you from pushing yourself past the edge. I control your pleasure through hypnosis. And that’s so sexy.”

Oh gawd, yes! It feels so incredibly wonderful to pleasure herself to his hypnotic control. Bella teased her arousal, building it up, playing with herself.

“Getting hypnotized to do sexual things is such a sexually arousing idea. Merely thinking about it makes you horny. You enjoy fantasies of hypnosis and my hypnotic control. Whenever you masturbate, you’ll naturally think of it and me. Hypnosis turns you on fabulously. It becomes seductive. You yearn for me to hypnotize you into doing many sorts of naughty, slutty, sexual things.”

Pleasuring herself, Isabel envisioned her hypnotist. She imagined him controlling and dominating her sexually, making her act super slutty. Masturbating herself to the edge of orgasm. Saturating her brain with all that sexual pleasure like a drug.

“Hypnosis feels so good, so pleasurable. It’s addictive. You crave the sensation of slipping into hypnosis, of falling under my complete control, submitting to my hypnotic power. Therefore you’ll definitely wish to return again for additional sessions. You need hypnosis. Craving it enough that you easily and habitually return to that calm, open and obedient state of mind for me. Dropping into trance happens easier and more automatic for you, each time.”

Oh yes! Isabella must meet with her hypnotist again. Letting herself sink deep into a mesmerized, obedient, horny mindstate for him. Sinking her fingers deep in her steamy hot, needy pussy.

“Then after you awaken when the trance is over, you won’t consciously remember it. The memories of it submerged in your subconscious. Although, you may recall some bits of our sessions later, some hazy fragments that maybe won’t seem real might surface in your awareness. Those dreamy memories can serve as fuel for your fantasies. Your conscious brain will believe those fantasies only come from your imagination, and you’ll tell yourself that of course I would not really make you do such things. You’ll convince yourself that surely I did not implant such ideas in your head, remaining consciously unaware how I actually did. And once these dreamy memories do eventually float into your conscious awareness, they’ll turn you on, making you incredibly sexually aroused. You’ll grow extremely horny and sexually heated, full of intense lust, to fantasize about me; and you’ll enjoy masturbating to memories of our sessions, while telling yourself and believing that they’re only fantasies.”

True. Isabel lacks clear conscious memory of trance. Though her powerful subconscious always remembers to follow his suggestions unconsciously. That’s the way hypnosis works. And it’s so sexy. She enjoys masturbating to fantasies of it.

“Hypnosis is wonderful, blissful, and beneficial for you. It’s for your benefit, to help you improve. And you’re so grateful for my help. After each session you’ll notice such a tremendous welling up of gratitude that you must express. You’ll need to thank me.”

It seemed so difficult to concentrate, feeling so incredibly aroused as she played with herself. But yes, he’s doing a lot to help her, so course she must thank him, that’s only polite.

“Since hypnosis puts you in a sexual mood, you may visualize yourself thanking me sexually. Perhaps you’ll consider showing your gratitude by offering me a blowjob and swallowing my jizz. That idea will suddenly pop into your horny, oversexed thoughts after you awaken—as a simple way to repay for my generosity by helping me cum in exchange for such wonderful, pleasurable hypnosis.”

Oh gawd, what a naughty, slutty idea! Her clit throbbed as she rubbed it, holding herself on the edge of orgasmic release.

“Whenever you imagine yourself sexually pleasuring me, letting me use you for my sexual gratification—that makes your horny arousal surge even stronger. When you fantasize about it later, just as you think of helping me get sexual release, then you may achieve release as well. Helping me to orgasm, or fantasizing it, makes you cum too. You hunger to cum so strongly.”

Oh, yes, Bella yearned to cum so desperately right now. Incredibly horny and flustered, almost burning with arousal, desperate to satiate it, but unable. Edging herself.

“To get the release of orgasm that you desperately crave, you can fantasize about me later, bringing yourself to orgasm as you reflect on these ideas in private. However, now our time is up and this session must end. Indeed we’re almost past our time allotment. I will awaken you soon. Once awake you’ll forget this trance until later, sometime when you can masturbate and imagine it’s only a fantasy to make yourself cum.”

Isabel needed to cum so desperately that it hardly seemed possible to hold it back any longer. Yet knowing that she will do exactly as he instructed. Later she can make herself orgasm to fantasies of her hypnotist. Then he had her get dressed again and ended the session.

She awoke with no memory of the trance but feeling great and overwhelmingly grateful, wanting to thank him. Also, Bella felt incredibly sexually aroused for some reason, and the naughty idea of thanking her hypnotist by sucking his cock suddenly popped into her head.

Ashamed of her lewd thoughts, Isabel blushed with embarrassment at how the trance affected her. A good girl, raised with conservative moral values by her parents, not some sort of deviant slut, Isabella did not offer him a blowjob after that first session. Instead, the well-mannered girl simply stood up, politely said “Thank you,” and hurried home.

Once home, laying naked on her bed and masturbating, she envisioned the hypnotist. Telling herself that as a professional therapist of course he would not truly say that sort of stuff, it’s purely her naughty, lusty imagination. But it made such a splendid, sexy fantasy!

Rubbing her wet pussy, teasing herself, building her sexual arousal by fantasizing about him and what might have happened as she drifted entranced and totally helpless to his stronger willpower; she imagined the possibility it might be real.

What if secretly he really was a lecherous unethical therapist and actually planted sexual suggestions in her head? Mmm, such a provocative fantasy! And then what if she had actually succumbed to her lewd horny urges and thanked him with a blowjob? Oh gawd, what a slutty, exciting idea!

Slipping her fingers around her swollen clit, she sensed herself slip a little closer to the edge of orgasm, merely from considering it.

Bella imagined herself kneeling before her hypnotist and taking his big hard erection into her mouth. Licking and sucking the tip of his cock. Meanwhile stroking the base of his long shaft with one hand, cupping his huge cum-loaded balls with her other hand.

Masturbating to this fantasy Isabel sensed herself cresting towards the very brink, the cusp of orgasm. So close.

She visualized herself sucking his cock, bobbing her head on his shaft, pleasuring her hypnotist toward his climax. Until at last he tensed and his cock twitched and pulsed as he emptied his scrotum, spurting his cum in her mouth for Bella to swallow.

At the thought of that, finally her own orgasm crashed over her and she shuddered with waves of blissful pleasure that seemed to continue on and on for several minutes. Cumming and cumming and cumming her brains out. Trembling with a whopping huge and intensely pleasurable, mind-blowing orgasm.