The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Spell

Vincent Como was a hard man. He had a hard life. His body ached from a life-time of hard work; construction.

A hard man he was hard on his family. Carol looked in her compact and touched up the make-up on the small bruise on her chin. Vincent was hard on his wife.

Even more so on his son; Jack. Never his daughters Dianne and Erika.

The family were on the move again; following the work. The Vista Cruiser carried their life with them. The station wagon lurched along fully loaded, more on the roof.

Erika lay asleep in a space in the back. Dianne lay on her brother’s lap.

“Hey” Jack said “I just saw the sign… “New Bern””

“That’s right, hon” Carol said “Not far to go”

“That’s right” Vincent mocked “What the fuck would you know?”

Carol was stung by his words.

“Did I hear we’re there? Dianne asked looking up from her brother’s lap.

“Not yet goof” Jack said, sticking a finger in his sister’s ribs.

“Hey!” she giggled as she jerked away.

“Fucking don’t do that to your sister!” Vincent growled.

Dianne turned and saw the anger in her brother’s gaze.

She leaned back down into his lap. Only this time she felt his hardness.

She sat up, shocked He looked at her embarrassed. She smiled teasingly.

“Here we are!” Vincent announced as they bounced up onto the driveway.

As soon as the car stopped everyone piled out.

Jack was nervous about his boner and Dianne moved to hide it by standing in front of him.

“Don’t you love it?” Carol asked

“Where my room?” Erika shrilled as she ran inside behind Vincent.

“You ready to come in?” Dianne teased her brother.

“In a moment”

Jack watched as his sister took their mom’s hand and lead her inside

This gave him a moment to take in the house.

A large wooden house, in need of paint and some repairs.

Atop was a loft—that was going to be his room.

The next floor down was a main bedroom and an en-suite, another bedroom—for the girls, and a separate bathroom which had a shower in the bath, a basin, a vanity, and a toilet.

On the ground floor was the lounge-room, and a kitchen leading into a small dining room. A laundry, and a two walk-in cupboards.

Below was a basement with the heater and an assortment of items built up by various tenants.

There was a garage up the drive-way, and a carport in front of it.

The block of land was the largest they’d yet lived in; surrounded by a white picket fence.

The block abutted onto a lake. Far too cold to swim in at this time of year. The back of the garage had another carport—which the previous owner had used to put his boat under, when not used on the lake.

Jack noticed a window to the basement—at ground level, a glint of light caught his eyes. And… then it was gone.

Vincent came out of the house “Help with the bags!” he snapped.

Jack did so, and the girls came out to grab their personal stuff.

“Such a big place, Daddy!” Erika chirped.

“Yeah…!” Vincent said proudly “But stay away from the lake”

Erika thought to ask why, but she didn’t question her dad. No one dared do that.

Busy unpacking….

“Did you see our room?” Erika asked Jack.

“Yes…” he sighed

Downstairs in the kitchen Carol began preparing dinner. She wore a kitchen apron on and had her hair in a scarf, tied neat.

Erika went to the lounge-room to check out the big colour tv.

Jack and Dianne sat watching their mom. Dianne wanted to help, but Carol knew her daughter was still tired.

Vincent came down stairs too now.

Vincent suddenly called Carol to the main bedroom.

“I’ve got to put dinner on…” she began to protest

“Now!” Vincent said.

Carol put the baking tray down.

“I”ll fix it”

“No!” Carol smiled “You have a bath before dinner, and freshen up”

“Okay, mom”

Carol went upstairs. As soon as she entered the bedroom Vincent threw her on the bed. He smiled, leering at her ass. He closed the door.

Carol pulled her pants down. She was going to pull her panties down but Vincent was already on her, his cock hardening, hanging from his pants.

Dianne climbed the stairs. She heard her mother grunting through the door. She shrugged her shoulders and went into the bathroom. She ran the bath then looked at the broken tiles on the wall. The bathroom was ugly, old, but functioning.

Dianne stripped and got into the bath.

Vincent slid his cock into his wife’s ass. She wanted to protest but she knew better not to get his bad side. He humped her like a rutting pig. His fat stomach resting on her buttocks.

Dianne relaxed into the bath. With the door shut she could no longer hear her parents.

Suddenly the door flew open.

Jack rushed in.

“Hey!” Dianne said, sitting up in the bath.

“Sorry….” Jack groaned… “Gotta pee…”

Dianne was going to protest but instead resigned to the fact her brother was already urinating—a strong stream—from hours of build up.

“Ahhh” he smiled as he did.

Dianne slid back into the bath.

Jack finished. He put his cock away before turning to his sister.

She lay buoyant in the hot steamy water.

“You done?”

“Yeah, thanks” he said, turning to see his naked sister.

Dianne did not attempt to cover herself up. She was used to seeing him naked and used to being naked in front of him. Having to share a bathroom wherever they were living had done that to them.

She flicked water at him.

“Thanks, Sis” he smiled and left

“Shut the door!” she growled.

“Sorry”

When Vincent came in his wife’s bum he got up and went to the en suite “Gotta take a shit” he said crudely.

Carol picked herself up from the bed and took some tissues and wiped her ass. It was leaking cum. She hobbled out of the bedroom to the main bathroom.

“Doesn’t anyone knock?” Dianne howled in protest.

“Sorry, honey” Carol said as she undressed. “Move up!” she said as she got in the other end.

Carol got in, sitting down tentatively

“You alright, mom?” Dianne asked.

“Just a little sore” Carol grimaced.

Jack made his way downstairs and then stopped at the door to the basement. He remembered the odd light he’d seen.

“Whatca doing?” Erika asked

“I’m going to check out the basement” he said as he opened the door.

“Aren’t you scared?” she asked as she looked down into the dark chasm

“Of the boogey-man?” he laughed and ticked her.

“Stop it!” she laughed.

“Do you want to come with me…’into the dark’” he said, adding a creepy voice to his words.

“No… I’m okay” Erika said

“You can at least stand guard” he said

“Okay” she smiled “I can do that”

And so she stood by as Jack descended down the stairs, testing the creaky wooden steps each time as he went down.

Finally he found a light switch. It flickered a sole dim bulb hanging in the middle of the subterranean room.

It swayed, each time changing the aspect of shadows and making things look even more ominous.

“Jack?” Erika called concerned as she lost sight of her brother.

“I’m okay” he called back.

Jack however felt uneasy. It was like someone was calling him, guiding him.

Jack moved about, almost feeling his way in some places. Then he found a nook in the wall. He reached in, straining to fit in his arm. He found it. He could feel its leathery sides. He pulled it out and in the gloom knew it was a book. A very old leather-bound book.

“Jack?” Erika called again.

“Okay” he said.

Instinctively Jack hid the book under his shirt. He knew it was precious. He knew he could not share it. It was his.

He brushed passed Erika as he bounded up the stairs.

“Jack?” Erika growled as he banged into her… “Jack?”

He ignored her and raced up the stairs. His sister was coming out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel.

He ignored her too.

“What’s got into that boy?” Carol asked from the doorway.

“He’s just a weirdo!” Dianne said, teasing as she went into her bedroom.

Jack shut the door and flung himself on the bed. He pulled the book out. It was in a strange script, but somehow he knew what it said…. it was like the book wanted him to know it.

He read. What seemed like the rantings of a lunatic, the writing told of powers and forces Jack had never heard of.

Jack ignored his mom calling him for dinner. It had been three hours he had been alone in his room.

Carol came up, and looked for him. “Jack”

“I’m busy” he said

“Dinner is ready”

“I’m busy!” he snapped again.

Carol went down stairs.

Vincent came storming up shortly after. He was furious his son had spoke to Carol that way. He gave Jack a pasting.

Jack sat down at the dinner table, his nose bleeding. Dianne handed him a serviette. They sat and had dinner in silence. Jack swore he would get his dad back.

Dianne went up to Jack’s bedroom later. He sat on the window ledge. His feet resting on the roof.

She went to him and hugged him. He turned and kissed her affectionately on the forehead.

“I’ll get him one day” Jack said

“Who?”

“Dad” he said angrily. He looked back out the window.

“I’d like to see that” Dianne laughed.

“You will” he said. He turned around and gazed at her.

“Are you staring?”

“You’re so beautiful” he said, brushing her cheek with the back of his hand

“You’re teasing”

“No, you really are beautiful”

“Wait till you see some hot chick tomorrow at school”

“No one is as beautiful as you” he said and he leant forward and kissed her on the lips.

She blushed.

“You know…” he smiled, “I am teasing!”

“You!” she laughed.

He jumped onto the floor and grabbed his sister around the waist and tickled her. She screamed in delight.

Soon he wrestled her to the floor. He sat atop her. She pretended to struggle but she really didn’t mind that he held her down. She felt safe with him.

He gazed down at her. She giggled.

“Will you two knock it off!” Carol spat poking her head in. “Your dad’s got an early start… and you both have school!”

He slid off Dianne and helped her to her feet. He was about to let her go when he grabbed her hand and pulled him back to her. “You really are beautiful” he said, kissing her on the forehead. She smiled and left.

Jack went and retrieved the book and read.

The Day

At 6am when Carol called Jack to get ready he was still reading the book. He knew so many secrets.

Carol had their lunches ready in brown paper bags. Their dad had already left. Carol kissed them all good-bye.

But when it came to Jack he leaned into her. He whispered something very ancient into her ear. He kissed her and left her. Carol stood there for a moment transfixed. She heard them slam the front door before she could move.

The school bus came and Dianne was disappointed that her brother did not sit next to her. He moved instead down the bus to where a blonde girl sat by herself.

He went to sit down “Hey!” she said “This is for my boyfriend”

“He won’t mind” Jack said sitting down anyway.

“Well I do” she protested.

He leaned over. She shrugged away “What are you doing?” she growled

“I’ve got something to tell you”

“Tell me what?”

“It’s a secret”

“Well alright” she said

He leaned in and whispered something very ancient.

She stopped. She turned to him. He leant forward and kissed her on the lips. She returned the kiss. He moved a hand between her legs. She parted them allowing him to touch her there.

The bus heaved to a halt.

“Hey” came a booming voice “That’s my girl”

“Is it?” Jack said. He smiled and got up from the seat and moved back one.

The guy eyed him the whole way.

“Cheryl?” he asked as he sat down.

She was looking back at Jack.

“Cheryl!” he growled.

“Huh?” she said, as if snapping out of a day-dream.

“What the fuck’s got into you?”

“Er…” she gasped “Er… nothing”

Jack smiled. He watched them and Cheryl kept looking back at him. She even smiled at him.

“You shouldn’t mess with Trevor” the boy next to Jack said.

“Huh?”

“Trevor Gunnderson… he’s the toughest guy you’ll ever meet”

“Who are you?”

“I’m Tom”

“Well, Tom” Jack said “Mind your own fucking business”

Tom was stung by these words.

Trevor was now embracing Cheryl but again she was looking back at Jack. The bus stopped at the school

“I… I’ve just got to go” Cheryl excused herself “Women’s problems”

“Alight then” Trevor said as Cheryl left him and ran off into the crowd. She caught up with Jack. She grabbed his arm.

“I…I don’t know why…” she said, “But I find you so attractive”

“Animal magnetism” Jack said.

“Huh?” Cheryl laughed. She couldn’t understand it. Since she had met him there was something about Jack that compelled her to want to be with him.

“You’re beautiful” he said to her. He bent down and kissed her on the mouth. A couple of other students saw this and they knew that Cheryl was supposed to be with Trevor.

“I want you so bad” she whimpered.

“Is there some place we can go?”

“Come with me” she said, taking him by the hand.

They disappeared down a corridor, and then through a door that said “Staff only”. Then they were in a store room.

“I’ve never done it with a girl…” Jack admitted.

“I will show you” Cheryl said as she hoisted up her top. She stripped quickly. He did too. Then she stood there naked, anticipating him like she’d never felt for someone before. “I don’t know why I want you so bad.”

He leant forward and whispered into her ear.

“Yes, Master” she said.

Jack was rock hard. Cheryl leapt into his arms, wrapping her legs around him. She pushed her thighs forward, stabbing herself on his cock.

“Wow” Jack gasped as she embraced him with her body. She was hot inside, and wet. “Fuck me” she gasped as she rode him, “Please…”

He humped her, carrying her over to a wall and pressing her up against it. He rode her.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!” she gasped with each thrust. And then she squeezed down hard.

“Fuck….!” he gasped and started to come. This in turn drove her over the edge. Her whole body spasmed as she came. “Yessssssss!” she sighed as he emptied into her.

“Thank you, Master” she said, kissing him passionately over his face. She half-licked, half-kissed him.

Finally he set her down. They dressed and she lead him back to the main hall. It was empty now. School had already started.

“You two!” Miss Samantha Graham snapped when she saw them “Do you have a hall pass?”

“Er…” Cheryl began

“No” Jack said.

“Tell me your names!” she demanded

“Cheryl Tien” Cheryl said.

“And you?” Miss Graham said as she wrote Cheryl’s name down on a notepad.

“I’ll tell you …” he said learning to whisper into her ear.

He whispered an ancient spell.

“I…” Samantha began confused. “Oh, you can go” she said, tearing up the notebook.

Cheryl giggled at the power of her Master.

The Evening

Carol had gone about the house cleaning and dusting; more dedicated than she had ever done so before.

She stopped in the master bedroom. She went over to the bedside table and took out a glass bottle of tablets. They were for Vincent’s heart.

As if in a dream she took the tablet bottle into the bathroom and emptied it into the toilet.

She flushed, then sat down on the toilet, still in a daze. Her eyes closed and her hand went down her panties. She began to masturbate.

“Oh, Jack….” she gasped as she fingered herself.

At lunchtime Jack sat at a table with four girls. Each seemed to fuss over him. Dianne found him at lunch.

“Jack?” she asked.

The girls looked up at her menacing her with stares.

“Girls” he said, “This is my sister”

They seemed to warm at this

“Have a seat” he told Dianne.

“It’s okay, I just wanted to see how you were going”

“I’m going GREAT” Jack smiled putting his arm around a girl on either side of him.

“You’re not acting yourself” she said frankly.

“I am” he disagreed “I’m acting like me… the new me”

“You’re acting weird” she said, turning and storming off.

“She’s your sister, Master?” Helen Longfellow said

“Yes, she is” he said. He looked over at his sister as she sat down at another table with her tray of food.

“Yes, she is” he said again.

From school the bus trip seemed to run quicker. Maybe it was just the excitement of getting home.

Carol was of course pleased to see her kids. She greeted them all with a kiss, only with Jack it seemed a little uncomfortable.

Jack headed up to his room and took out the book. He lay on the bed and flipped through its pages.

As he did Dianne poked her head in “Can I come in?” she asked

“Sure” he said hiding the book away

“What’s that?”

“What’s what?” he pretended not to know.

She leaped on the bed and tried to reach under his pillow to where he hid it, but he fended her off.

He grabbed the book and put it behind his back and then backed over to the far side of the room and slipped the book away.

“You’re still acting weird” she said.

“Am I?” he smiled. “You know…” he added wanting to change the subject, “You’re so very beautiful”

“Don’t tease me” she laughed.

He went to her and leaned over

“What are you doing?” she laughed nervously as he got close to her

“I have to tell you something”

“What?”

“It’s a secret” he said and he leant forward and whispered into her ear.

He stood up and went back to the wall to check the book was still hidden from view.

“I…” she began, but was a little disorientated.

“You should be a model” he said

“I told you don’t tease me”

“I’m not teasing you” he said, he took out his camera. “Just pretend I’m a world famous photographer” he said, “And you’re the most glamorous and sexy model in the world”

She laughed

“Now…,” he added “Strike a pose”

Dianne pouted her lips and pressed her face forward.

“That’s it” Jack said pretending to take her photo. He moved around pretending to take a couple more.

“Now…,” he said “Take off your top”

“What?” she laughed

“Let me see you”

“Well…,” she said, he’d seen her naked before “Alright”. She peeled her top off. She wore no bra underneath and her breasts bounced free.

He moved about again pretending to take more photos. “So beautiful” he said again and again.

“Alright” she said grabbing her top “That’s enough”

”No, wait!” he said getting on the bed next to her, “Not yet”

“What… what’s the matter?”

“Did I tell you you’re beautiful”

“Lots of times”

He put his hand to her neck “Did I…” he began “Did I tell you that I love you?”

“No” she said hesitantly

He leaned forward. She knew what was coming and she didn’t pull away. He kissed her. He kissed her lips. She was shocked, but it felt nice. She returned the kiss.

He brought his other hand up and touched her breast. She looked down and watched his hand move over her. It felt nice. He leant in and kissed her again only this time he drew her back onto the bed. She lay down as he moved on top of her.

His mouth moved down to kissing her chin, then her neck, then her chest before touching a nipple with his lips. He sucked on his sister’s breast. She sighed, it felt nice.

At the same time he reached under her dress and pulled her panties down. She raised her ass so the could get them free.

Then he undid his fly. He got his cock towards his goal as he rolled onto her

“Please….” she whimpered, whether to beg him to stop, or plead with him to go on was hard to tell.

Her pubic hair was dark and thick. She’d never shaved there.

He mounted her.

“I love you” he said

“I love you too” she said. And then he was in her. His sister gritted her teeth in pain as he tore through her hymen

But then as he rode her it started to feel good.

He kissed her again, and again she returned the kiss. He thrust in and out of his sister’s hairy snatch.

“Oh…oh….oh” she gasped.

And then he came.

As he did her own body arched upwards and she let out a long sigh. He clasped his buttocks together and drove into her deep. And then he came.

He stayed on her for a while. His sweat dripping down onto her. Finally he pulled out of her.

“What did you do to me?” he whispered into his ear, confused.

“We made love”

“I…” she began “I feel so ashamed”

“Do you love me?”

“Yes, yes of course I do”

“Then let that be enough” he said

“What we did just now…” she began

“Shhhh” he said and he whispered into her ear.

“Yes” she said, “I love you”

He lifted himself off of her and she dressed. “You are so wonderful” she said as she stood up and hitched up her panties.

“Im glad you liked it”

“I loved it” she corrected.

When she went to the stairs she saw Carol sitting there, her hand down her panties. She’d listened to the whole thing. She’d masturbated.

Carol looked at her daughter as Dianne climbed down the stairs, passing by her mom. Only Carol stared at her in jealousy

That evening the family sat around the dinner table. Carol gave her daughter some cold looks.

“So everybody” Vincent announced “I’ve gone and got your mom a car”

“That’s great” Erika chirped

“What sort of car, dad?” Dianne asked

“A VW Beetle” he said

“I thought you said we should only buy American, Dad?” Jack said

“Listen, don’t get wise with me…”

“Why don’t you leave the boy alone? Carol snapped.

“What the fuck did you say?”

“I said…” Carol growled, rising sharply to her feet “That I’m sick of you mouthing off at our son”

“I…” Vince said angrily, also rising. He stopped and felt his chest. He turned and headed up the stairs

“I love you, mom” Jack said, going to her and embracing her.

“I love you too, son” she said as they kissed.

Erika looked at them and then to Dianne. But Dianne only smiled

Vincent stumbled into the bedroom and opened the draw. He found an empty bottle

“Carol?” he called out.

Carol kissed her son. His tongue entered her mouth

They stopped only when they heard a thud on the ceiling from the room above.

They returned to kissing.

Erika got up and raced upstairs.

Soon they heard her shriek “Daddy! Daddy!”

“What’s she going on about?” Dianne laughed as she joined her mom and brother and embraced them.

“Go talk to your sister, Son” Carol said

“Okay, mom” Jack said.

He raced up. The crying suddenly stopped.

Carol and Dianne kissed. Dianne drew her hand down her mom’s panties and found her wet.

In a short while Jack came down the stairs with Erika. He smiled when he saw his mom and sister. Erika returned to her seat. She looked as if she were in a daze.

“I love you, Mom” he said

“I love you too, Son” she said as they embraced

The End