The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Needs

Dr Catherine Bates raised her eyebrow as she observed the confidant young man reclining on her sofa.

‘So then,’ she began, tentatively, ‘you seem to have a… shall we say interesting… relationship with your family.’ The young man shrugged.

‘Not really,’ he replied casually, ‘for most of my life it’s been pretty normal. Dysfunctional, maybe, but in this day and age that’s pretty standard right?’ Catherine looked back through his file:

‘Dennis Leighton, you are twenty four years old, currently in a relationship and living with your girlfriend. Your father and mother are divorced and your father is currently going through a second divorce with his new wife. They are currently separated and your stepmother now lives with her daughter. Certainly not a nuclear family, I can say that much.’ He grinned at her:

‘Maybe not,’ he told her, ‘but it was still pretty explosive at times!’ She regarded his joke with stern professionalism. Usually she would utilise a more relaxed and friendly approach to help her clients relax. Dennis Leighton, however, was already incredibly relaxed, perhaps too much so. It wasn’t clear why, but his attitude irritated her somewhat, though she couldn’t put a finger as to exactly why that was the case. To begin with his request for therapy had come with a basic description of the subject matter, most of which sounded ludicrous and farfetched. She was toying with the conclusion that he was simply here as part of some sort of attention seeking ploy. Regardless, he had paid for the service so she’d do her best to humour him.

‘So then,’ she continued, ‘the strange relationship you currently have with your stepsister, do you wish to explore how this came about in detail?’ Dennis glanced over, his eyes glinting mischievously.

‘Well let’s see,’ he began, ‘I suppose it all started with a phone call.’

Dennis switched off his phone, leant back on his sofa and sighed. Speaking to his stepmother had always been difficult, even more so now that she was in the process of divorcing his father and trying to milk him for everything he was worth. Angie looked over at him from the kitchen.

‘Theresa again?’ she asked him, ‘what does she want now?’ Dennis glanced over at her.

‘She wants Freyja to come stay with us for a few weeks,’ he explained, getting right to the point. His girlfriend frowned and changed the temperature on the hob to simmer. Then she walked over to him.

‘How come?’ she asked, ‘she’s not your real sister and once the divorce is finalised we won’t be having much to do with them anymore. So why would she want Freyja to come and stay with us?’ Dennis shrugged.

‘Not really sure, myself, ‘he admitted, ‘she gave me this long story about her getting into trouble at university, dropping out and staying out late every night. Basically she’s turned into a delinquent brat and darling mother is too busy suing dad to deal with her. What a mess!’ Angie leaned over and gave him a peck on the lips.

‘Awww, you poor thing, dealing with your ‘family’ always gets you so worked up! Let’s see what I can do about that!’ She knelt down in front of him and started to unzip his jeans. Dennis stared up at the ceiling, his mind elsewhere.

‘Normally I’d just tell the bitch to go to hell,’ he explained, ‘but I always felt kind of bad for the kid. It can’t have been easy living with a mother like that. And my dad and I didn’t really give her the time of day either. We had our own stuff to do.’ Angie’s dextrous fingers had already found his cock and were stroking it through his pants. Then she pulled it out into view and grinned sensuously.

‘Not much point in dwelling on that now,’ she consoled him, ‘you were just finishing your last year when she turned up. You barely even had time to fool around with me!’ Aided by his girlfriend’s fingers, Dennis’ manhood was soon standing at attention. Angie teased the tip with her finger, and then began to stroke it. Dennis allowed himself to relax and enjoy her ministrations.

‘True,’ he confirmed, ‘but you know I always wanted a bigger family.’ Angie watched the precum start to leak from the tip of her boyfriend’s cock and eagerly lapped it up, rolling her tongue all over the head. Dennis grunted as his most sensitive areas were teased and the pleasurestarted to shoot up his body. Angie pulled back her mouth for a moment, her hand, now sufficiently lubed by her saliva, gliding up and down his shaft.

‘So delicious,’ she muttered, dreamily, ‘I can never get enough of this lovely cream!’ Dennis frowned down at her, battling against the pleasure building between his legs:

‘Are you paying attention?’ he asked her. Angie giggled, staring up at him with a sudden lust in her eyes.

‘Of course,’ she responded, ‘I’m giving your most important place all of my attention!’ She returned to servicing his cock, running her tongue along the head and then pulling it into her mouth. Any small amount of frustration Dennis had been feeling before that point vanished as he gave in to his girlfriend’s well practiced ministrations. Much could be said about Angelica. She wasn’t especially attractive, at least not compared to most of the other girls in his class. She had always been rather cute with her mousey brown hair, braids and freckles, but she had never been very popular. She hadn’t been particularly smart or athletic and had no other qualities that caused her to stand out. It was really only because he had known her since their early childhood that he had grown to love her, but one thing he certainly could say was that she could give excellent head.

They had been going out for almost eight years now, and in that time Angie had grown incredibly familiar with her boyfriend’s rod. And she had always enjoyed playing with it, even before Dennis had started to give her his special training. He had never grown tired of watching the top of her head bobbing up and down as she took him further into her mouth and the incredible feeling of her soft and warm insides closing round his manhood. It was the most incredible feeling, possibly even more so than full on sex. Just as he could feel the orgasm starting to shake his body she lifted her head up and met his gaze, appealing to him desperately with her eyes. The bizarre contradiction between her wide, desperate eyes and the aggressive movements of her tongue and mouth sent him over the edge. He grunted as his body was rocked with his orgasm, shooting his milk straight into Angie’s waiting mouth. She squealed as she felt it hit the back of her throat and started to gulp it down eagerly. She kept his dick in her mouth for a moment longer, her tongue scooping up as much of his sperm as she could and gulping it all down. Then finally she let him go, giving him a few more licks just to make sure she got it all.

‘Damn it Angie,’ Dennis complained, jokingly, ‘I was trying to have a serious conversation. You can be such a slut sometimes.’ Red faced and reeking of female pheromones, she smiled up at him.

‘Does being your little slut make you unhappy?’ she teased him, ‘just putting your hard meat stick in my mouth makes me so hot and so wet!’ Even though he had just spent his load into her mouth, the look on her usually cute and meek face was almost enough to get him ready for another round. But still…

‘Of course not,’ he replied, ‘but there is a time and a place. I think it’s time for some discipline.’ His girlfriend didn’t seem too bothered by his threat; in fact she seemed even more excited. Her eyes widened as she continued to tease his manhood.

‘Oh?’ she asked, coquettishly, ‘are you going to punish me?’ Dennis decided not to answer her. Instead he lifted a single finger on his left hand. Angie’s eyes focused on it immediately, her body shivering in anticipation. Slowly Dennis brought his finger down, watching her eyes moving to follow it. Then he gently touched the centre of his girlfriend’s forehead. For a moment her eyes crossed as she attempted to keep up with it, then those same cute green eyes rolled up into the back of her head and she collapsed forwards onto his lap, her body twitching as she experienced a small orgasm herself. It likely wasn’t her first, either, if he took the opportunity to feel between her legs he would likely find quite the flood down there.

He took a moment to recover, leaning back and enjoying the feeling of Angie’s head on his lap and her breath on his leg. Then he sighed.

‘Angie,’ he commanded with confidence, ‘I want you to stand up and open your eyes.’ Without hesitation his girlfriend obeyed him, standing at attention in front of him. Her eyes were open, but it was clear that they didn’t actually see anything. Her usually sparkling cheerful eyes were empty and expressionless, though even in this state a smile was playing across her face. Dennis nodded with satisfaction. A year or so ago he would have spent time deepening her trance, but it wasn’t even necessary any more. He’d put her under so often at this point that she would go down incredibly deeply just from his trigger.

‘Lift up your skirt.’ He told her. Without hesitation her hands moved down, gripped the hem of her skirt and pulled it up as high as it could go. Dennis wasn’t surprised to see what would otherwise be a cute pair of pink panties completely soaked with her juices. For a moment he watched them running down her legs.

‘Look how wet you are, Angie,’ he commented, ‘all this just from giving me a blowjob?’

‘Yes, Master,’ she replied. Her voice was almost completely blank and emotionless, though he could still hear the tremor of her arousal behind it, ‘I love it so much when you allow me to suck you off; I can cum just feeling your delicious seed flowing down my throat!’ Dennis shook his head, despairingly. Was this the real reason why he loved her so much, because she was such a freak? He doubted anyone would believe him if he told them that his girlfriend had actually ‘wanted’ this. He also doubted that they would believe that he had never once told her to refer to him as ‘Master’ but that while in her deep trance she had started doing it herself. He wasn’t complaining about it, of course, but he still found it difficult to believe that his cute childhood friend he had grown up with had somehow become this depraved. Still, if she wanted to be dominated so badly he was more than happy to oblige her.

Five minutes later he snapped his fingers and Angie’s blank eyes suddenly regained their focus. Confused, she looked around. She quickly discovered that she was in her underwear kneeling on the carpet in the middle of the room. She also realised that both her arms were stretched out above her head and to the sides. She tried to move them only to find that she couldn’t. Dennis observed her from the sofa, enjoying his dinner. She frowned playfully at him.

‘And what exactly are you up to now?’ she asked him. She wasn’t angry, Dennis wasn’t even sure if it was even possible for her to get angry with him at this point, at least as far as these sorts of kinky games were concerned.

‘I said before,’ he advised her, ‘it’s time for discipline. I’m going to have the dinner that you almost ruined and you can sit there and watch.’ Angie made another attempt to escape from her invisible bonds. While she had been in trance he had commanded her to act as though her arms and legs were chained to the walls and floor, essentially preventing her from moving from that spot until he gave her the command.

‘Really?’ she teased, ‘you couldn’t think of anything more adventurous? You have me entirely at your mercy; you could really do ‘anything’ to me!’

‘I could,’ Dennis agreed, ‘but you’d enjoy that, wouldn’t you?’ She shook her body again; with her arms and legs trapped in place she couldn’t do anything about the fire that was still burning between her legs.

‘More than anything!’ she moaned, ‘come on, Dennis! Come over here and punish me with your big powerful cock! Pick a hole and stick it in, I don’t even care which!’ With a frown Dennis gestured towards her with his fork. Angie flinched and cried out in sudden pain, even though nothing was touching her.

‘Ow, what was that?’ she asked him. Dennis couldn’t help but smile. Sometimes it was nice to see this sort of expression on his girlfriend’s face. Did that make him a brute? Maybe so, but it was a little off putting to have a girlfriend who always seemed to accept everything with a smile. It also made it hard to know what she was actually thinking most of the time. He gestured for a second time, and she flinched again.

‘Another suggestion I gave you,’ he explained, ‘was that whenever I do this,’ he demonstrated, ‘your body would feel as though it was just struck by a riding crop.’ He ‘struck’ her several more times to illustrate his point. Each time she recoiled as though she had actually been struck. He had made sure to emphasise that it was only painful enough to register as pain and nothing more severe than that so he didn’t think she’d be too badly damaged by this. More likely it was the shock of feeling the impacts without anything physically touching her that was causing her shock.

‘Does it hurt?’ he asked her. She moaned again but this time he could hear pleasure mixed in with the pain.

‘I don’t know,’ she gasped, ‘it’s so strange… eek! It feels like I’m being hit, and it hurts! But at the same time… ow! It feels good as well! What is this? I don’t…ah! I feel strange!’ She was writhing now, though whether she was trying to escape from her imaginary chains or simply trying to get off he wasn’t sure. It was probably both. With a smirk he tapped his fork lightly against the side of his plate. Angie shuddered again, but this time her mouth opened wide, her groan was much longer this time and barely a trace of her original pain remained. After a moment she managed to recover herself enough to pant out a question:

‘What was that? It felt like something hit my clit! It’s throbbing! Oh my god! It feels so good! Such delicious pain! More, Dennis, please give me more!’ He watched her writhe again, on the cusp of climaxing with even more naughty juices running freely down her legs and dripping from her now entirely sodden panties. He’d need to clean the carpet again after this.

‘I really don’t think you deserve it,’ he chastised her, ‘I’m supposed to be punishing you here but instead you’re enjoying it way too much! What am I going to do with you?’ She was panting now:

‘Whatever you want!’ she begged, ‘please punish me as much as you want!’ He sighed:

‘Fine, knock yourself out,’ he told her. Then he struck his plate with his fork once again. Again she recoiled as she felt the impact on her most sensitive spot. Without the use of her arms or legs she was helpless to resist the wave of pleasure that sprung out from her core and crashed into her, bringing her screaming into a climax that caused her body to twist and shudder in ways that likely would have caused her to seriously injure herself if her restraints were real. However, as powerful as her orgasm was the mental chains remained in place, and she could only ride the wave as it struck her again, juices spraying from her moist cavern and flooding the carpet with the sweet scent of her intense arousal. Eventually the pleasure began to die down and what parts of her body she could control sagged forwards. Dennis, who had long finished his meal set the empty plate to one side and approached her. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was still moving; likely she was still trying to moan, but currently didn’t have the energy. Dennis, satisfied decided to end the fun there.

‘Jailbreak,’ he said, loudly and clearly. Immediately the ‘restraints’ holding Angie in place vanished and she collapsed forwards into his arms. He gave her a moment, supporting her while she slowly started to come down. Clearly struggling, Angie still managed to gasp into his ear:

‘That… was incredible, but maybe a bit too extreme just before dinner?’ He stroked her hair.

‘I’ll take that under advisement,’ he told her as she faded out of consciousness. He half carried, half dragged her back to the sofa and laid her down to rest. Perhaps he had gone too far, but he had legitimately been concerned about the situation and his girlfriend’s attitude hadn’t helped. He had barely seen his stepsister in years, much less spoken to her. And yet he had just agreed to allow her to stay here in this small, one bedroom flat for at least two weeks with them. How exactly was Freyja going to react to that? If she was as troublesome as Theresa had indicated bringing her into his home was likely a bad idea. But at the same time, he had always wanted to be closer to his family. This could well be his last chance.

‘You know,’ Angie began, after she had sufficiently recovered, ‘if she’s really that much of a problem you could always try that out on her.’ Dennis was busy attempting to wash his girlfriend’s latest stain off of his carpet. He peered over at the kitchen table, where she was sitting with her own meal.

‘What was that?’ he asked her. She waved her fork in his direction and then trembled for a moment at the memory of her trigger. Dennis always made sure to remove the triggers after each game, but their effects always tended to linger for a few hours.

‘I’m talking about Freyja,’ she clarified, ‘if she’s causing so many problems then there are probably some deeper issues. You could try using your hypnotism on her.’ Dennis frowned. He had never even considered using hypnosis on anyone else. Angie had actually asked him to try it out on her and he’d spent a lot of time researching and practicing it. He could account the success of his technique to his girlfriend’s naturally submissive and meek personality, as well as the fact that she had willingly allowed herself to be dragged down into a deep state of trance. Her absolute trust in him had allowed him to play around with her mind in a variety of ways over the years, which may very well have turned her into the depraved woman she was now. But it was a significant stretch to suggest that such a thing would work on his moody, delinquent step sister. He voiced these particular concerns to Angie:

‘Freyja isn’t a freak like you,’ he told her, ‘she isn’t going to drop like a rock like you did. And even the chances of her agreeing to be hypnotised are slim.’ Angie seemed to consider this:

‘Perhaps not at first,’ she conceded, ‘but she can’t be satisfied with the way her life is going, right? If we can get her to open up to us, then we might be able to help.’ Dennis pondered her suggestion. Hypnotism wasn’t just a mechanism with which to play kinky games with his girlfriend, wasn’t it? There were actual benefits to it, weren’t they? People could use hypnotism to help them with their lives, dealing with bad habits or phobias. He wasn’t sure exactly how it could help Freyja, but certainly it couldn’t hurt, could it? He shrugged.

‘I guess it wouldn’t hurt to try it out, right?’ Angie grinned.

‘Sure,’ she agreed, ‘what’s the worst that could happen?’