The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Matters

by tomozco

Chapter 3

It’s been almost two years since Neil has moved into the Bob Stanton’s home. Since then, he has used the neurotic drug from his research to secretly transform Bob and his three sons, from normal straight men, into depraved incestuous drones acting out Neil’s darkest fantasies.

Sunday came and it is once again the Super Bowl night. Bob and his three sons, Rob, Jake and Dave, are all at home getting ready to watch the big game. Being the biggest game of the year, the guys have decided to invite a few guests over to watch the game as well. Dressed as usual only in their tight white jocks and socks (which is a totally normal attire at home for them…as per Neil), the Stantons were busy preparing the drinks and snacks before their guests arrive.

Neil is, of course, at home as well. As the only “properly” dressed person in the household, he wandered amongst the Stanton guys making sure that everything is set up properly. He settled himself at the dining table in the kitchen, looking over at his beautiful, unsuspecting mind-controlled family of sex toys busy at work, and reflected on his time here so far. This last two years in the Stantons’ home had been a surreal fantasy come true for Neil. With the help of the neurotic drug from his research, he has gotten complete control over the minds of Bob and his sons, and can plant any suggestions or commands into their heads without any resistance or awareness from the guys. Neil has been regularly tweaking his suggestions on the guys’ activities to his liking and just to keep things ever more “interesting” for himself. For example, piss is now being 100% “recycled” in the house and has become the staple drink of the Stantons. Toilets in the house are rarely used these days, except only for taking a poop. Anyone who needs to pee must relieve himself in the mouth of the first person he could find in the house (except Neil, although he has contemplated on trying it out himself a few times), whom must swallow it all without spilling anything. Neil has made sure they were “thoroughly trained” to do so effectively. If no one is around, a large jar is available on the kitchen counter for this purpose so they can replenish it for everyone to drink anytime. Neil has insisted that the jar must also be emptied every night such that it can be refilled with fresh piss the next day. Bob and his sons must therefore often each down a large glass of the day-old piss cocktail before bed just to finish the jar. Of course they would not realize that it is their own piss they are drinking; Neil has suggested that it is a “special family cocktail” that is good for them and only their family has the “secret ingredients” to make it (although they aren’t exactly sure themselves what those ingredients are).

Bob has also been turned into a complete foot slave for his sons and is almost constantly worshipping their feet throughout the day. In addition to his morning rituals of eating Jake’s feet at breakfast and sniffing out Dave’s socked feet before bed for any traces of cigarettes or drugs, Neil has decided that, just as not to leave Rob out of the fun, Bob would have to also worship his eldest son’s socks and feet everyday just before dinner. Just like with his second son Jake, Neil suggested that Bob should also savour the effort that Rob puts into his athletic and personal achievements through the smell and taste of his socks and feet. Especially after his baseball practice or game, Rob would come home right away without changing so that his dad can fully appreciate his hard work, freshly right out from his dirty cleats. It has been quite tough for poor Bob. Even though he was not consciously aware of his foot worship actions, but having always been a clean and neaty type of person, his physical senses could never quite fully adjust to the multiple daily assaults of the pungent smells of young sweaty athletic male feet. Even after almost two years of constant sniffing, Bob would still often involuntarily gag or choke on the smell of a particularly sweaty foot, but Neil’s reinforced conditioning on his mind would not allow him to stop or pull away from fulfilling his worshipping duties. In Bob’s head, this is something that he must do to show his care for his sons. For Neil, this only excited him even more and he is not giving any slack on his mind control slaves.

The sound of the doorbell brought Neil out of his thoughts. Rob rushed to the door to welcome in the first guests of the evening, still clad only in his jockstrap and socks, with no intention of putting any more decent clothing. A slight grin appeared on Neil face and a sense of excitement is growing in him, and down between his legs: “Let the fun night begin now!” he thought to himself with a quiet evil chuckle. This is not going to be any ordinary football game night at the Stantons, at least not from the eyes of an outsider. This evening had been carefully planned by Neil and all invited guests are close acquaintances of the Stantons that have unsuspectingly fallen into Neil’s perverted mind control trap over the last two years.

Rob opened the front door to find his uncle, Ray, and his son, Mike. Ray Stanton is Bob’s younger brother and had just turned 40 last year. Standing also at 6ft, he is similar in built as his older brother and had also been in the marines with him. Upon leaving the army, Ray joined the local police force, where he is now a Sergeant and keeps himself in excellent shape. Mike Stanton is Ray’s only child and is the same age as Jake. He stands at 6ft2, with over 200lbs of solid muscles from playing on the high school football team a few years back. He has followed the footsteps of his dad and uncle in joining the Marines upon graduating from high school. Mike’s mother was a girl that Ray had dated back in his high school days and accidentally became pregnant with Mike after they got a little too drunk one summer night. After giving birth to Mike, this girl left the baby with Ray, who was barely 20 at the time, and ran away from town never to be seen again. Since then, Ray has took on responsibility to raise his child on his own and has set himself to be a model of a disciplined and responsible man, so that his son won’t repeat the same mistake as him. As a result, both have come to develop a more uptight, quiet and focused character.

Neil first encountered Ray and Mike about nine months after he moved into the Stanton’s home. They came over on a weekend when Mike was back home from the army for a family barbecue (one of the few occasions Bob and sons were allowed to wear normal clothing at home at the time) and Neil immediately set his eyes on these two other Stanton hunks, and after finding out more about their backgrounds from Bob, he set up his plan to get the younger Stanton family into his stable of sex slaves. It wasn’t too difficult after all, as it was only a matter of having Bob invite them over again and the same good old trick of a few drinks laced with Neil mind control drug, and both Ray and Mike were under Neil’s control in no time. Since then, the Stantons’ family gatherings (even when Mike is not around) have gotten a lot more intimate, in more than one way, although they would not recall much of all the activities that had actually occurred during these gatherings…not that they would really want to find out what goes on either! In fact, every time that Mike comes back to visit, his time at home seems to be a bit of a blur in his mind.

Back to tonight’s Super Bowl game night, Rob quickly ushered Uncle Ray and cousin Mike into the house and closed the door behind them. Properly dressed for the occasion as per Neil’s suggestion, both men were dressed in their respective full uniform: Ray in his police uniform and Mike in his full formal Marines uniform, although this didn’t last for long. As soon as they have stepped inside, Ray and Mike immediately removed their uniform boots, then promptly removed their pants and hung them in the foyer closet, just the way it should be, like one would hang up their coat upon entering someone’s house. Underneath their pants, they wore only a tight black jockstrap, which Neil had ordered for all guests, and their formal black dress socks, which they have been wearing since yesterday. Being the orderly officers that they were, they quickly proceeded to tuck their uniform shirt back into the waist band of their jock, making sure that their uniform is neat and presentable as always. At this time, Rob returned from the doorway to properly greet his uncle and cousin. A warm hello to his Uncle Ray, followed by a big wet sloppy kiss: lips locked tight, tongues entangled in each other’s mouth and a copious amount of spit exchanged. To the normal observer, their kiss looked as though they were some passionate lovers in heat, but for them, it was just the usual friendly greeting gesture for the Stantons, nothing more. As they were smooching, their hands also found their way to each other’s crotch to fish out their cock from the jockstrap, tugging and squeezing it, and giving each other a firm proper “dick shake”. The same greeting gesture was then repeated with Mike, before Rob led them to the kitchen to meet Bob, Jake and Dave, all of whom then proceeded to each greet Ray and Mike individually in the exact same passionate way. Even Neil couldn’t resist the hot scene he was seeing and pulled out his own hard cock to partake in the greeting ritual himself with the guests. Before moving over to the living room, Mike settled onto the kitchen counter two large bottles that he had brought along. However, the bottles do not contain any alcohol or soft drinks; these were filled with Ray and Mike’s piss that they have collected since waking up this morning. Bob gladly took the bottles from his nephew and place them together with the other drinks he had stocked up for tonight.

As Ray and Mike were leaving the kitchen, the doorbell rang again, and Rob went to the door once more to let the next guest in. It is Chris, Jake’s best friend. Chris is just a few months younger than Jake, they had been in the same class since Grade 5 and had been best buddies since a young age. He is studying in Economics at the same university that Jake and Rob attends. Chris is 5ft10 with short blond hair and has a lean figure like Jake. He is on the school’s cycling team and, like Jake, trains hard for a couple of hours every morning on his bike. They would often also go out for a run or bike ride together on the weekends, after which Chris would usually drop by Jake’s house just to hang out, which was how he caught Neil’s attention.

Neil not only found him attractive, but he was also getting concerned about how it could become problematic that Chris would often show up at the house and spoil Neil’s fun along the way (everyone must dress up and act normal when Chris is around). Soon, he slowly started drugging Chris’ drinks every time he was over and, after a few weeks, Neil had taken control of Chris’ mind. Since then, the Stantons no longer need to conceal their activities when Chris is around and he would not notice anything odd about their behaviour or nakedness (he also has to strip down to his underwear and socks when in the house). Now, every time Jake and Chris came back from their run or biking session together, they would immediately settle down in the middle of the living room floor and spend much of the remainder of the afternoon cleaning each other off. Under Neil’s suggestion, the best friends must first start by spending about 40 minutes sniffing each other’s socked feet, vacuuming out all the stink from their socks and feet. The smell is often quite brutal to take, especially on a hot summer day and with Chris being a naturally sweatier person, but there was no other option to clean themselves up. After that, they must spend another 40 minutes licking and sucking on the other’s barefeet to clean out all the dirt and sweat, particularly between the toes. Once the feet are thoroughly cleaned, Jake and Chris must then move on to sniffing and licking each other’s ass clean of sweat for at least an hour, paying special attention to cleaning out the crack and hole. Last but not least, once the ass-cleaning hour is up, the pair can spend the last hour cleaning their balls and cocks. They must make sure to suck away all the sweat from each testicle, thoroughly licking clean the underside and around the crotch area. Typically by this time, their pent up sexual energy from all the licking and sucking in the past 2-3 hours would be so high that the last 30 minutes of their cleaning session would uncontrollably turn into a full-fledge 69 where the pair would be eagerly sucking on the other’s cock (while also desperately fucking each other’s mouth), resulting in explosive orgasms in the other’s mouth. All of this is happening right in the middle of the living room, where someone else could be watching TV on the couch at the same time, totally oblivious to the pair of sweaty bodies writhing on the floor in front of him. Once they have swallowed each other’s load and cleaned up the cock of cum and sweat, Jake and Chris can finally disentangle from each other and carry on as usual.

Rob opened the door to let Chris in and noticed he was carrying his bike. Neil had actually instructed Chris to go biking for about an hour and come right over on his bike. He is also dressed in his full cycling gear, his tight cycling shirt and shorts stretched over his sweaty body, revealing his slender and firm built. Chris settled his bike and promptly pulled off his cycling shoes and shorts, revealing also a black jockstrap and his sweaty white cycling ankle socks. He then carefully draped his shorts on the seat of his bike.

Just before closing the door, Rob saw Pablo’s pick-up truck pull into the driveway, so he waited out for him to come in as well. Pablo is dressed in just a black muscle tank top, with a pair of jeans, a black jockstrap inside (as every other guest), and his work boots with white boot socks that he’s been wearing from yesterday’s work as well. Like everyone else, he quickly removed his boots and pants upon entering the house and hung his jeans in the closest alongside Ray and Mike’s uniform trousers. Rob quickly greeted Chris and Pablo with another friendly smooch and a firm dick shake, before making their way into the house to meet the rest of the family and guests, where they greeted the rest of the Stanton family members in the same way. Both guests also brought along each a large bottle filled his own piss from the day, which were also carefully put away with the rest of the stock for tonight.

Pablo is the latest addition to Neil’s collection, having only been under Neil’s control for less than two months. Pablo is the head of the work crew at Bob’s construction firm, where he has worked for almost 10 years. He first started as a foreman, working his way up, and has developed a good working relationship with Bob over time. He is 36 years old, 6ft, 200 lbs, with a strong muscular body from years of working on construction sites. He has dated a few girls since moving here, but with Pablo’s busy work life, they never lasted too long and he hasn’t been in a relationship for the part 2-3 years. Pablo originally came from Venezuela on his own at the age of 25, in search of a better life and to support his family back home. He is very grateful for his job at Bob’s company and the care that his boss has given him in helping him start his new life here. As such, Pablo has a lot of respect for his boss. For Bob, he saw the hard-working character and good nature in Pablo, so he took him in and mentored him over the years helping him build his career and life, and has become a good work partner and friend.

As for Neil, his meeting with Pablo was more coincidental. Pablo had to come over to Bob’s house to drop off some paperwork one afternoon, but only Neil was at home at the time. Neil was immediately struck by Pablo’s handsome Hispanic looks upon opening the door. He quickly invited the Venezuelan in to wait for his boss. Overcome with lust, Neil fixed him one of his drugged drink and as soon as the unsuspecting construction worker fell under the effects of the drug, Neil jumped right onto the Hispanic guy and made out with him for a couple of hours. When Bob came home from work later in the afternoon, Neil had already reinforced his control on Pablo and he made the boss and worker suck each other off right by the door, before finally sending Pablo out. Today is actually Pablo’s first time coming back to his boss’ home since that fateful encounter and also his first time taking part in Neil’s orchestrated sex plays.

Now that all of the guests are here and with the game about to start in less than an hour, Bob and his sons are busy getting things ready in the kitchen while the 4 guests are hanging out in the living room. Neil decided to let the guys do their work and check in on his guests in the TV room. Walking over, he could hear some casual chats down the hallway; the sort of usual socializing of strangers getting to know each other. As he stepped into the living room, Neil couldn’t see anyone on the couch. With the hallway coming into the TV room at an angle behind the large couch, one would be able to see the back of the head of anyone seated on the couch, but it seemed as though there was no one in the room, yet the conversation can be heard coming from around the couch. This is no surprise to Neil, in fact, he is quite satisfied that his suggestions has played out perfectly. With a smile of satisfaction, he slowly approached the centre of the living room in front of the couch and the scene in front of him confirmed his accomplishment. There, on the floor between the TV and the couch area, the four guests, Ray, Mike, Chris and Pablo, sat in a circle having casual conversations amongst themselves. However, as they are chatting with each other, each person is also holding up a foot of the person seated directly facing him, absentmindedly sucking and nibbling on the toes of the foot like snacks and lollipop candies. As Neil can see, Ray and Chris are holding each other’s foot, and Mike and Pablo are having the other’s foot in the perpendicular position, resulting in a criss-cross tangle of legs in the middle and some rather awkward positions for chatting. Having already been here for close to half an hour, the conversations have gradually started to run out a bit. For Chris, being one of the younger ones in the group and not really knowing anyone in the group, he was already rather shy from the start and is slowly trying to avoid uncomfortable eye contacts with the other men. Same for Mike, who has always been more quiet and reserved, he wasn’t too interested in the conversations with the others. Both resorted to focusing on sucking on the meaty toes they were holding and were actually feeling a little more at peace this way. Even for Ray and Pablo, after the introductory talk of getting to know each other and some random chats on tonight’s game and other unimportant topics, subjects of conversation started to run out and efforts at trying to keep the discussion flowing was becoming harder and more awkward. Neil chuckled quietly as he could only imagine how they are feeling the awkwardness of having to sit so close around relative strangers and not knowing what to talk about. Under normal circumstances, they could have make up any excuse to walk away and hang around the house or with Bob and sons in the kitchen. However, Neil has instructed that they must stay together holding and sucking on each other’s toes, and cannot break away from one another until Bob came into the room. Having sat in the same position for so long is also becoming a bit tiring for them, but Neil’s conditioning would not allow them to move around, other than shifting around slightly. Soon, even the two older men also started drifting to focus on nibbling on the sweaty toes in front of them to try and ignore the uneasiness of the moment.

Neil sat on the couch and quietly observed the four half-naked, perfectly straight men: a cop, a Marines cadet, a cyclist, and a construction worker, who for the most part have only met each other for the first time, sitting on the floor quietly sucking on each other’s sweaty, pungent toes. Neil was pretty sure that, given his mental control on them, they could stay on like this virtually for as long as Bob and his sons didn’t walk into the living room, or at least until they fall asleep from fatigue or boredom.

They went on like this for another five minutes or so, when finally Bob came into the room with his sons, carrying the drinks and snacks they had prepared for everyone to watch the game. Upon hearing their host come in, the four guests on the floor were finally able to break apart from their toe-sucking “gathering” on the floor. Chris was getting really bored and his gentle sucking on Ray’s big slightly callused toes actually had a pacifying effect and he started drifting off to sleep just before Bob walked in. As they disentangle from each other, they naturally let out a low sigh of relief and stretched their bodies from the stiffness at sitting in the awkward position for close to an hour. After putting their socks back on, the guests wandered over on the coffee table by the couch and examined the goodies that the Stanton guys have for them to enjoy the game. On the coffee table in front of them laid all the usual finger foods like chips, nuts, popcorn and a veggie plate, but the dipping sauce is missing. The centrepiece of the setup was a home-style beer dispenser with a 5L clear glass container raised on legs with a dispenser valve at the bottom. Dave brought out four large beer mugs for the guests. They can see that the container is filled with to the max with foamy beer. In addition to that, there is also two large pints for their consumption as well. But to anyone outside of Neil’s control, they would immediately notice the distinct smell of piss coming from the beverages and the “beer” would still be slightly warm if they touched the container. In reality, the beer dispenser is filled with the piss that Chris and Pablo had brought along, and topped up with a fresh load from Bob and his sons. The two large pints were the bottles that Ray and Mike had brought over. Of course, Neil made sure that guests and host alike would notice none of this and simply see them as the best drink for watching a football game. Chris is eager for the game to start and being quite thirsty (especially from the toe-sucking activity), he quickly poured himself a cup of the “fine beer”. Pablo and Mike also opted for the beer dispenser, while Ray decided to try the bottle first.

It is finally time for the Super Bowl to begin with the announcer in the TV welcoming viewers to the game and some discussions on the highlights and so on. Bob and sons have briefly disappeared from the living room after bringing out the food and drinks, and made it back in time just before the national anthem was sang. They all looked a little flustered and Bob is carrying a sauce flask containing the dip that they have specially prepared for tonight. The sauce looks white and viscous, but there didn’t seem to be enough to last for long. Bob came up to his guests on the couch, who have started enjoying their “beer” and chips, and asked: “I need your help with the sauce”. The four guests immediately put down their drinks and formed a tight circle. Bob kneeled down behind them and passed his hand holding the dip in between his brother Ray’s legs and held the plate with his dipping sauce in the middle of the circle of men, just below crotch level. As if on cue, the four guests pulled out their dicks and started stroking as the national anthem is played out on TV. The orgasm quickly built up with the music and their jerking speed increased as the song approached its end, and as the last note is belted out by the singer on TV and the stadium crowd cheered, all four men climaxed together, their body stiffened, their hands holding cocks at the saucer dish and shot their huge loads right onto the plate in Bob’s hand. Once they have squeezed out the last drops of cum, they promptly replaced their dicks back into their black jockstraps and returned to their seat on the couch. Bob looked at the small plate in his hand: the dipping sauce has now more than doubled in amount, nearly filling the plate. Using his little finger, he stirred the sauce a bit to make sure that it is well mixed. He taste it from his finger, and with a nod of approval, settled the sauce on the table. This time, Neil is the first to jump on it. He grabbed a piece of cucumber, dipped copiously in the creamy white sauce and swallowed it in one bite. For sure he knew that this was not some secret recipe that Bob has created, rather he was just eager to try out the taste of this cum cocktail of eight unsuspecting guys. This “dipping sauce” consists purely of the cum from all eight men under Neil’s control in this house. The smell and taste of the cum was almost enough to push Neil over the edge and he would have wanted to drink all of the cum sauce in one shot, but he reminded himself that there is more fun ahead and composed himself.

Now, let’s get the game started.