The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Matters

by tomozco

Chapter 12 — The Soccer and Baseball Teams

* * *

Chapter 12.1 — Acquiring The Soccer Team

It’s another typical quiet evening at the Stanton household. Everyone has finished dinner (and everything else that went with it) and are now relaxing in the living room. Well...if one would look into the room, it would have just been Neil that was truly sitting relaxed on the couch. Facing him, lying on the floor on the other side of the living room was Bob Stanton and his boys.

Rob and Jake, the elder brothers, were totally focused on licking each other’s butthole clean. Over time, Neil has been continuously adjusting his commands on the Stantons, regularly changing or adding some new perverse tasks for the father and brothers to perform and to keep him entertained. For example, he has recently instructed the brothers that, aside from continuing to carry out all of the actions previously instilled, all other waking moments that they spend together within the house, the two of them must be spent on cleaning every part of each other’s body with their tongues. Neil explained to them that, because they are both dedicated athletes, they need to help each other clean out any build-up of sweat to maintain good hygiene and health. But on top of that, the most important thing, as Neil had “convinced” them to believe, is that their saliva and tongues have some “special elements” that can quickly soothe their muscles and also enhance their physical performance. They must therefore use their tongues to constantly rub every inch of the other’s body, but there are a couple of areas of their bodies that they must give extra attention in their “cleaning and massaging” exercise in order to maximize the effectiveness of their efforts: feet, ass, crotch, dick, armpits, and mouth. For each of these body parts, they must spend at least 30 minutes to clean and massage as deep and thorough as their tongue can go such that their saliva can penetrate into their bodies and clean out as much of the impurities as their tongues and lips can suck away.

Right beside the brothers, Bob and Dave, as usual, are intertwined with their socked feet in each other’s face. By now, Neil has gradually turned up their addiction to each other’s feet to the point that they simply need the smell of each other’s feet constantly. As a result, anytime they are at home, unless they absolutely need to tend to other things (like cooking, toilet, shower, or acting out other Neil’s orders), their nose is always glued to the other’s warm sweaty socked feet during every waking moment. As Neil suggested, the smell just brings them peace, easing their minds off their built-up anxiety throughout the day.

Neil had hooked the dad and son onto each other’s foot smell so bad that they started craving it outside of the house as well. It started with Dave riding up to his dad’s office or work site over lunch to catch a whiff, but then the need gradually got worse that they started carrying around a small sealed bag of each other’s dirty socks so they could get a shot whenever. But their cravings soon got even more intense that the bag of socks just became somewhat impractical because the smell was not enough for them and they found themselves wanting to pull out the bag to sniff almost constantly. When Neil found out about their situation, he made a few tweaks to their instructions and solved the problem.

For Bob, his desire to sniff out any traces of drug use has been “expanded” onto his staff as well. When Dave is not around with him, he would then instead redirect his efforts to find out if any of his construction guys had used drugs at work. Neil had Bob round everyone for an “emergency staff meeting” at the office and made sure everyone was “on board” with this new policy. From then on, Bob started hanging out all day at the construction sites his crews were working on to do regular “spot checks” on the guys. He would call the guys into the trailer office, one at a time, and then proceeded to meticulously sniff out deeply every inch of the staff’s socked feet to make sure there was no trace of any illicit drugs in their foot sweat. Usually by the time he was done with the whole crew on site, including Pablo or Frank the supervisor, it would already be near the end of day, just in time for them all to go over their regular end of day “cleaning” and “debrief” rituals.

For Dave, Neil rounded up two of his best skate buddies, Fred and Jo, who were also his smoking buddies. After some beers and talks, Neil had successfully “realigned” them in line with Dave. Like Dave, both of them were now completely turned off by any thoughts of putting another cigarette or joint in their mouths, and instead have their smoking addictions re-channelized to each other’s socked feet smell. On the other hand, Dave’s desire for sniffing his father’s feet was also “expanded” to include both Fred and Jo. As a result, whenever they hang out together, after some skateboarding around town and their smoking needs hit, the trio would find some quiet secluded spot, usually in the wooded areas of the park or behind some abandoned warehouse by the rail tracks, where they would all sit down in a circle and share a sniff of each other’s hot sweaty feet straight out of their skate shoes. Even during class, when one of them needed a “shot”, they would text one of the others to meet in the washroom stall for a quick relief to their craving. It wasn’t long before the three became nearly inseparable everyday. In their minds, there was nothing weird or disgusting in what they were doing: they still believed that they were simply smoking as they did before, only Neil had introduced them a “new way” of doing it to conceal it from the adults or their other buddies. Although Neil did emphasized that they must keep this “special smoking method” as a secret, so they took care not to let anyone see or find out what they were up to.

Back to the present, as Neil enjoyed the depraved show that the Stantons were unconsciously putting up for him, he contemplated where should he expand his stable of hypno sex slaves next. He has already got in his control Bob’s company, Jake’s track team, and with the recently “acquired” skater buddies of Dave and the college baseball team through Rob, Neil has ran out of easy targets to reach out in this household. While he was very confident of the powers of his drug by now, he still wanted to play safe and not risk exposing too much or losing control of the situation by taking down complete strangers that are too far removed from his entourage. Branching out through his closest and most deeply controlled slaves would ensure that he can always maintain direct knowledge and control of how the extended slaves were coping with his commands.

As his attention was drawn to Rob and Jake, who have just finished cleaning their assholes and were moving onto their cocks and balls, Neil thought of the team pairings he had set up for the track and cycling teams through Jake and Chris. What about something similar for Rob’s baseball team? With that idea, a light immediately flashed in Neil’s mind; he knew who will be his next target to take down. With a satisfying smile on his face, as if he had made some great research discovery, he got up from the couch and hurried out the door, leaving Bob and his boys to continue obliviously worshipping each other on the living room floor.

Neil made his way next door to Omar and Zaid’s home and let himself in with keys given to him reluctantly by Omar. Inside the house, there was dead silence and pitch darkness, as if no one was home. The only sound ringing through the large house was the pendulum from the antique grandfather clock. But with the cars in the driveway and the commands he had given, Neil knew for sure that the Hadid’s would be home, and he knew where to find them.

Treading through the dark hallways, Neil made his way up the stairs and towards the main bedroom. As expected, when he reached the top of the stairs, he could hear the faint yet unmistakable sound of intense, hectic breathing as well as the wet, slurping sound of flesh frotting and slapping together. When Neil reach the bedroom, he flipped on the light and, right in the middle of the large plush bed of Mr. Hadid, entangled in a pile of hot sweaty male flesh, were the Hadid father and son frantically and desperately 69ing each other. The intense smell of manly perspiration and sex permeated the whole room, contrasting with the elegant, classic decor of the elite middle-aged businessman’s bedroom.

When they heard the door and the footsteps coming up the hallway, both Omar and Zaid knew it was Neil; he forced them to give him a key to their house so he can come and go as he pleased. They had started their nightly sucking routine just before the last lights of the sunset and had been going at it in total darkness for about an hour by now. So when Neil turned on the light, it blinded and startled them briefly. Even though it’s been some time since they’ve been enslaved by Neil’s mind control, they still felt extremely embarrassed and vulnerable as their evil hypno master calmly sat down by them on the bed, watching them like some prized object, while they were forced to helplessly continue sucking each other off without pause. All the pair could do was stare silently at that evil man out of the corner of their eyes with hate and anger while their heads continued to robotically bob on the other’s hard dick.

“So how are my sexy neighbours doing tonight?” asked Neil teasingly. “Enjoying your father and son bonding time much?” Neil laughed at his own joke as his hands sensually caressed the sweaty naked bodies of Omar and Zaid, squeezing their butt here, tickling their nipples there, and so on.

For them, the pair could do nothing to stop their master from molesting their tired bodies as they could not break away from the sucking duties. All they could do was writhe and wiggle around his touches, and groan in displeasure (and involuntarily in pleasure too when he hit the right spots). Just as Neil was fingering and teasing his anus, it brought Zaid over the edge and he shot another load down his father’s throat, to which Omar reluctantly swallowed automatically, all the while both men carried on the sucking without even missing a beat.

“There we go,” Neil mocked as the young man tensed and humped his father’s face, “action speaks it all, isn’t it? Hahaha!” Zaid’s face was a mixture of pain, pleasure and humiliation as the ejaculation was forced upon his oversensitive dick and exhausted body, but yet it still nevertheless caused a moment of euphoria with the hormone rush. Worst of it was this monster that caused his world to go upside down was watching him and his father like they were some cheap peep show sluts. Neil continued to play and tease the pair’s bodies a bit more until Omar also shot his load down Zaid’s throat.

“Now I don’t want to interrupt your fun too much, so let’s get down to business,” Neil stated as he slid up the bed to where Zaid could see him. “The reason I’m here is because I need a favour from you, Zaid. As you may know I recently got Rob’s baseball team under my control, but I need a counterpart to match up with those guys. That’s where I need your help.” Zaid didn’t like the sound of that. Despite the “heated” action he’s undertaking, a shiver went down his spine as he figured out where this might be going. “I think your soccer team would be a great addition to my group,” Neil continued, “and you guys would be a perfect match with the baseball team. Don’t you think?”

Zaid moaned pleadingly his disagreement to the proposal while his mouth continued to pump his father’s sore cock. He tried to shake his head as well, but the involuntary bobbing motion of his sucking dampened much of his voluntary motion. Straining out of the corner of his eyes, Zaid stared up at Neil with hate and despair. Neil looked amusingly at the young man’s desperate reactions that turned out like a conflicting response where he was nodding while voicing displeasure at the same time.

“What’s that? You don’t want to help me drug and hypnotize your teammates?” Neil asked teasingly. “I promise it will be a lot of fun! You’ll guys will become much closer to each other than ever before. I’ll make you another promise: if you help me take over control of your team, I’ll stop making you and your dad suffer through everything that I made you guys do. How about that?”

There was an immediate moment of silence, aside from the cocksucking noise. Zaid, and Omar who overheard the conversation, were both weighing the options. Faced with the dilemma of the prospect freeing themselves from this perverted incestuous mental slavery at the expense of selling off his soccer teammates to the same fate, the once carefree and obnoxious rich boy was suddenly contemplating whether his selfishness should overrule his empathy for once. But his thoughts were quickly interrupted by his dad’s frantic moaning around his hypersensitive cock. Omar just wanted out, he desperately needed this insane nightmare to end, at whatever cost or consequence, as long as he can save his and his son’s sanity and the last bits of dignity (although he couldn’t seem to remember that his own office had also already been turned into a similar sex-depraved place).

Neil enjoyed as he observed the father and son struggle to make a decision as if it was a life or death situation. Of course it was all just a tease: Neil had obviously no intention of letting Zaid decide whether or not to partake in his plan of enslaving the soccer team. The hypno master simply wanted to play some mind games with the boy. Although upon hearing Omar enthusiastically mmph’ing his decision, it reaffirmed his understanding that the senior Hadid is a total selfish jerk who would sacrifice others for his own good...oh well, but so was Neil himself. He chuckled at that thought.

“Times up!” Neil announced ceremonially. “Too bad you can’t make up your mind quick enough. I thought it was an easy decision for you guys. Looks like your dad has made his choice, so two to one it is, and we’ll decide for you: Your whole soccer team will be mine.” Zaid’s eyes widened in shock; no, he doesn’t want his teammates turned into gay sex muppets like him and the Stantons next door just so he could save himself and his dad from it...he can’t do that to his buddies. “Too late to change your mind now, buddy! Don’t worry, you don’t need to do much. It’ll be easy, just follow what I tell you to do, Jockey Slaves!”

At the sound of the trigger words, the Hadids immediately fell into a trance. Their eyes rolled back and closed, and their bodies slowed down and relaxed as they slumped into a deep sleep...a slight relief for their exhausted bodies from their relentless sex routines. With their minds wide open for suggestions, Neil began planting his instructions into Zaid so his takeover plans can get underway...

* * *

Come Saturday morning, Zaid arrived extra early to the college for his soccer practice. As he went about the still empty locker room absentmindedly putting his stuff away in his locker and getting the team’s equipment out, his mind was spinning nervously. He recalled every bit of the conversation that Neil had in his home the other night about enslaving his team with that hypno shit, but he just couldn’t remember what Neil was going to do exactly to take control of the team. As he casually pocketed the small glass vial in his shorts and closed up the portable drinking water tank, Zaid was really anxious and worried, hoping that he wouldn’t be forced to be an accomplice to that madman’s plans.

The rest of the soccer team gradually started showing up and Zaid slowly eased his worries a bit as everyone got changed into their gear and got on to the pitch for practice. Everything seemed normal so far as the guys went through some warm-up exercises, so Zaid was able to relax a bit more. However, when Coach Morris and Assistant Coach Henderson showed up on the field, Zaid’s face froze in shock and a shiver went down his spine because, walking alongside the coaches, much to his dread and horror, was Neil. Panic immediately crept back up in the young man’s mind. The madman is really here to enslave his teammates, he thought to himself, and he wanted to do something to stop it. Should he call out Neil right here in front of everyone? Should he warn his coaches about the guy? Has Neil already got the coaches? But they seemed normal from where he could see them...a million thoughts ran through Zaid’s mind and he struggled to figure out what he should do.

The coaches were no weaklings either, Zaid thought. Either of them could have easily overpowered and kicked Neil’s butt. At 42, 5ft10, 190lbs and size 11 feet, Coach Morris played professional soccer all his life for several clubs around Europe until injuries forced him to retire about five years ago, after which he moved over and began coaching at the college since then. The Assistant Coach was also an ex-teammate of Morris back in their professional club days. At 39, 6ft2, 210lbs and size 12 feet, Henderson seemed a promising player in his early playing days, but never got much chance in getting a major breakthrough in his carrier. So when Morris asked him over to be his Assistant Coach for the college team, he decided to hung up his boots and moved on with his old friend.

Zaid felt like he should really say something to the coaches and his teammates. But just as he was about to run up to the guys and open his mouth, Coach Morris blew the whistle. Immediately, Zaid’s body and face relaxed, he held back his pace and shut his mouth. His mind was still running in panic overdrive, but suddenly he couldn’t work himself up to show or tell any signs of stress or urgency, and most importantly, anything about Neil. As the coach gathered everyone up, Zaid strolled over casually like everyone else, even some goofing around with teammates that caught up to him, but on the inside, the young man was struggling desperately to try and warn his team about the devil that’s standing right beside their coaches.

Coach Morris introduced Neil to the team and explained that he was doing research on sports psychology and so would like to make some observations about player behaviours. The explanation seemed completely reasonable, and Neil presented himself like a composed, soft-spoken man, so everyone was cool about it and didn’t give it much thought. Only Zaid knew what kind of monster this man really was and what his true intentions were in coming to the soccer practice, but he couldn’t get himself to say anything, or even show any physical clues that he even knew Neil. He simply stood there passively amongst the guys as Neil politely greeted the team. As Neil thanked the team and glanced at the guys, his gaze stopped at Zaid for a brief second, but it was within that eternal split-second moment, when their sightlines aligned and Neil’s stare pierced right into his outwardly passive eyes, that Zaid already knew he had lost the fight. The hypno master has already asserted control of the situation and there was nothing he could do to stop it. He figured his coaches had most likely already fallen prey to Neil’s mind control, so he was going to have no choice but to follow along whichever way Neil decides to take him and his team down.

Another blow of the whistle blasted Zaid out of his thoughts. Either because of the whistle having an effect on him or just simply out of his own sense of defeat and resignation, the young man’s mind cleared out a bit and he pushed away those thoughts about Neil to the back of his mind and focused on the practice instead.

Practice carried on as normal without further distractions for the rest of the morning. When it was finally over, the players filed into the locker room, while the coaches went off to their office with Neil. It was an unsettling feeling for Zaid, because he could figure out pretty much what will happen (or has already happened) to his coaches but he was powerless to stop any of it from happening (since he himself was already deeply entangled in the trap and only forced to play “normal”).

“Hey Z! What’s up? You alright bud? You seemed a bit out of it this morning, almost missed that pass I gave you there! You’re lucky Morris didn’t caught it, otherwise he’d shit all over you!” said Gino as he caught up to Zaid. Gino is the same age as Zaid and one of his closer buddies on the team and in school in general. At 6 ft, 180lbs, size 12 feet, Gino is your tall, muscular stereotypical specimen of a sexy Greek hunk.

“Hey G!” responded Zaid with forced superficial cheer. “Nah, I’m fine. I slept late last night so just still a bit out of it”, he quickly made up some random excuse.

“Oh slept late huh”, teased Gino. “Buddy, you’ve gotta take it easy a bit with your dick down there! Gotta spare some of the hot chicks for us or I’ve got to step up the competition...haha!” Zaid laughed along at the joke, but inside, he couldn’t laugh at the irony of his buddy’s harmless teasing...if only Gino knew what he was up to every night, Zaid could only wished he’d really be able to give his dick a break too!

Another unsettling thing for him was that nothing has happened throughout the entire practice session (an odd irony for him to realize). The coaches behaved normally and Neil just sat by the benches and observed quietly. He should be relieved about it, but Zaid knew very well that Neil wasn’t here just for “research purposes”; he felt this was like a suffocating calm before a violent storm. Again, there was nothing the young man could, or that Neil’s mind bending powers would have allowed him to, do about the situation.

When the team made their way back into the locker room, the guys were a bit surprised to find their four physiotherapists waiting for them: Leo, a medium-built 50 year-old Italian; Allen, a lean 45 year-old with short blond hair; Bruno, also Italian and lean at 40 years old; and Chad, a medium-built 40 year-old of Polish origin. They would usually be standing by on the field, so the players were a bit puzzled when they weren’t there this morning, but were now waiting for them in the locker room instead. Alongside the physios were the team assistants, Ted and Mike, both second year students. They were standing by the large drinking water tank that Zaid had set up earlier, with paper cups in hand and getting to work to hand out the water to the players as they filed into the changing room. Most of the guys, hot and thirsty from the practice, downed their cups right away as they walked up to the benches or their lockers. Some sipped on theirs steadily as they chatted with others, but all were drinking down the inconspicuous looking water without any thoughts, except for Zaid. As he stared at the paper cup of water in his hand and at the large bucket now manned by the team assistants, Zaid recalled that he was the one who handled the container this morning, his instincts told him that Neil must have had him do something to it, but he couldn’t remember exactly what he did with the bucket. The fact that Ted and Mike have oddly taken the specific task of distributing the water to each player, not to mention the slightly vacant eyes behind the seemingly normal faces on the assistants as well as the physios, raised alarm within Zaid and it was something that has to do with Neil. However, for all that he wanted, he just couldn’t seem to be able to put a finger on the problem, nor could he muster the physical will on his body to articulate or express his alarm and distress to his teammates about the situation. With all his willpower, he managed to withhold himself from drinking the water in his hand , though the internal mental struggle meant that he simply appeared frozen on the spot, his hand and body slightly trembling, and his eyes fixated on the paper cup of water in his hand.

The reality had been quite obvious, and Zaid’s conscious mind had pretty much figured it out all along, but the subconscious roadblocks that Neil had put in meant that Zaid wouldn’t be able to connect the dots together or to reveal any of his suspicions and fears to anyone else. As a result, he was forced to carry on as normal, and to play along Neil’s plot as a muzzled accomplice and witness, but also as a victim.

It didn’t took long for the effects of the drug to run through the players. One by one, dizziness enveloped their brains and the drowsiness overcame their senses as they succumbed to the mind control drug and slumped down across the benches and floor. Even though some of them realized what was happening and thought about the water they drank, it was already too late and they were no match to Neil’s powerful drug. The locker room that was normally noisy and lively quickly fell into an eerie calm. Zaid, who appeared to remain frozen in the corner staring intensely at his cup, has heard and saw from the corner of his eyes everything happening around him. His mind was a storm of emotions: panic, fear, frustration, anger, guilt, desperation were all hitting him in every direction, on top of his desperate struggle against the desire (or subtle command rather) to drink up the cup of water, of which by now pretty much confirmed his suspicion that it was tainted by Neil. His mental struggles consumed all his capacity and basically rendered himself in a physical paralysis, except for his tense muscles and panicked eyes.

All this time, the assistants and the physios simply stood in their spot and stared on blankly as their players fell down in front of them. Once everyone was sound asleep, the six of them continued to remain in their spot, staring ahead like statues; their only instruction had been to make sure everyone drank the water from the dispenser tank in the locker room. They were not told what to do afterwards, so they could only wait for their next orders. Shortly after, Neil finally made his way into the locker room, although Coach Morris and Henderson were not with him. He waited outside for a bit until there was silence inside before entering; he’d prefer to play safe rather than risk any of his plans going awry. As expected, he saw all the players sprawled out around the locker room under the effects of the drug, and the six staff standing by idly...and Zaid in the far corner, standing with a paper cup in hand looking extremely tense and focused. Neil was a bit surprised and amused by this, but he will tend to him after. Turning his attention back to the assistants and physiotherapists: “Well done my Jockey Slaves! Now each of you can have a drink as well and join the rest of the team on the floor there.”

Upon hearing the command, the six staffers immediately moved into action, each downing a gulp of the water from the tank before making their way towards the sleeping players and collapsing on the floor as well. It was probably unnecessary, Neil had already lured them into his control a few days earlier, but just to be safe.

Now that everyone else has been taken care of, Neil can turn his attention back to Zaid. In fact, he was somewhat amazed by the young man’s ability to still put up a struggle against his mental restraints, despite having come under Neil’s control for some time already. His underlying resilience is certainly admirable, but Neil was not concerned, as he was sure the boy’s last wall of defence will be overcome soon, after which he will become a fully happy and compliant slave, just like the rest of them. But for now, Neil will have some more fun teasing Zaid with some more mind games.

“So I see you’re still trying to resist my commands,” said Neil as he walked up to Zaid. “That’s pretty impressive actually. But you know that it’s futile really, because you’re already deeply under my control and you’ll ultimately fall back to doing whatever I tell you anyway.”

Noticing Zaid’s focus on the water in his hand, Neil understood the situation: “Ah, so you don’t want to drink my magic potion again, right? Yeah, unlike your teammates, you’ve probably been corrupted enough that you don’t need it to go under anymore,” he teased. “You can drop that cup, but stay frozen in place. You can speak calmly.”

As soon as he was able to drop the cup from his hand, Zaid immediately lashed out: “You sick fuck! You really did it! You must have made me drug up the water and have me forget it! I’m not going to let you do this anymore...I’m going to kill you piece of shit!”

Neil mockingly shook his head: “Oh Zaid...I thought you would be a bit brighter than this by now. How exactly are you going to stop me? You should know by now that I can make you do whatever I want you to and I’ll always get what I want, whether you want to or not! But just so you know, I didn’t really just relied on you alone to execute my plan. In fact, you only provided the icing on the cake. You see, after I announced my desire to take on your team earlier in the week, I hunted down your assistant boys on campus the next day. After getting them under and a bit of a talk with them, they went out and got the physio guys hooked on my drug, after which I got them to lure the coaches to the drug. I already had the whole staff team under my control days before today’s session. So having you make the ‘finishing touches’ was really just more symbolic to screw around with your mind than anything else; my plan was going to be executed with the staff’s help, regardless of your involvement. Understood, silly boy?!”

Zaid was indeed shocked by the revelations of Neil’s plan. He shivered at the thought of how clever this guy really was, how he had already gone through the backdoor and quietly insinuated the team’s staff members without anyone realizing. Perhaps he should realize his naivety was probably a factor in it, but no one ever finds out about their true mistakes until it was always too late. Feeling beaten down that he had been tricked into Neil’s hypno trap a second time, Zaid knew he had lost again and changed his tone for a final desperate plea:

“Ok, I lost again. Yes, I’m stupid and you’ve got me again. I’ll admit it and you can do whatever you want with me by now...but can you please leave my team out of this? I know I was a jerk before and you’ve punished me and my dad for all this time now...but my teammates here...they’ve got nothing to do with this and they know nothing about your...’other interests’. So I beg you to please not drag them into it. They have done nothing wrong to you, they don’t deserve to go through the same ordeal! Please! I really beg you Neil!”

“Oh don’t you worry, pretty boy,” said Neil. “Of course I know they know nothing about me or what I can do. Of course I know they have nothing to do with your stupid smart ass little tricks a while back. But these are all beside the point....the real point is, this has nothing to do with you, but everything to do with them! I want them under my control because of who they are: hot college guys with sexy bodies for me to play with as I like, and innocent souls that I can corrupt and reshape to however it pleases me and do whatever I direct them to. You and your dad should know that very well by now, right?! Now you’ve wasted enough of my time. Enough of your bullshit, your team is now under new management, Zaid. It’s time for you to go join the rest of your team and get ready to learn about the team’s new ‘code of conduct’! Oh...don’t worry about Coach Morris and Henderson. They are busy in their office...you know...practicing these new rules together. Now be quiet and go settle down by your teammates, Jockey Slave!”

With that, Zaid’s tense body and his panicked, desperate eyes immediately relaxed as his entranced body slowly trotted over to the pile of sleeping bodies by the lockers, and settled himself down on the floor and falling asleep next to Ted and Mike. Now Neil can finally proceed to spell out meticulously his rules and instructions that will forever change the bodies, souls and realities of the entire soccer team...

* * *

When he came to his senses again, Zaid felt disoriented. He could feel that he was laying on his side on the floor of the changing room, his field of vision was filled with something warm, fleshy and hairy. It seemed to be humping towards his face in quick successions...no...he realized that it was actually his head that was repeatedly humping towards that hairy flesh! Then Zaid felt the sensations in his mouth...then he could feel something down by his groin as well. It was a very familiar feeling...then it suddenly hit him: his mouth was slobbering on a cock, and the owner of that cock was likely busy swallowing his dick on the other end as well. No wonder the all-too-familiar sensation...he’s been forced to do the same thing with his dad for hours every night! But for some reason, Zaid realized that this was different; the nightly 69 with his dad was a punishment for them being assholes to their neighbour, but what he was doing right now was helping out his teammate. For whatever reason, his mind knew that what he and his teammate (whoever it was, it didn’t matter to Zaid; although it was in fact his buddy Gino) were doing was not sex, they were merely helping each other to relieve stress by sucking out all stress and other unsettled feelings in their minds so they could concentrate their minds on what’s important. At the moment, the team’s most important focus was to repeat and obey the mantra that is echoing continuously in their subconscious mind: “Neil is my master, I am Neil’s Jockey Slave, I obey Neil, I worship Neil’s cock, I worship jock cocks for Neil, Neil is my master...”

Even for Zaid, the phrase was reverberating at the far back of his mind. But perhaps because he was already so deeply under Neil’s control that these reinforcements have become somewhat second nature in his head, he was actually able to maintain some of his conscious senses while the mantra ran and reinforced itself in his subconscious. In his dazed but somewhat aware state, Zaid glanced past Gino’s crotch and legs and briefly scanned around the locker room. Being on the floor, like everyone else, he couldn’t really see very clearly, but he could deduced that all the other players were probably paired off like him and Gino, pants off and busy “relieving stress” from each other’s dicks and repeating the team mantra. Zaid also spotted Ted and Mike were similarly busy with each other near the shower area, as well as Leo, Allen, Bruno and Chad, the therapists, paired up next to the assistants, bobbing dutifully in each other’s laps. However, Neil was nowhere to be found.

Zaid was soon lost in the incessant sucking and mind conditioning with Gino and the rest of the team. They wouldn’t realize it, but without Neil’s trigger command, they would not be able to cum despite the intense stimulation. As a result, their sexual needs became more and more desperate, and so they became more and more focused on sucking and humping each other, and in turn their loosening inhibitions enabled the conditioning to take further hold in their subconscious....so on and so forth they drove themselves deeper and deeper down the hypno spiral. The locker room was filled with a heavy stench of sweat and sex, and the only sounds echoing around were that of strenuous breathing, flesh slapping, wet smooching and slurping sounds from a dozen bundles of steaming, half-naked male bodies squirming around the floor.

The soccer team continued their mindless 69ing for some time, when suddenly, the door slammed open and a young man in crutches and a cast on his right leg stood at the entrance and burst out:

“SURPRISE....WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?”

The big smile on Jimmy’s face quickly turned into shock upon seeing the scene that greeted him inside the locker room. Jimmy is 23, 6ft, 200lbs, size 12 feet. He is studying Economics, and is also Greek like Gino, but with a more cute, boyish look. Being a more senior student at the university, Jimmy had also been a more seasoned player on the team, and so he had come to know most of the team and had been a bit like one of the big brothers watching over the younger players. He broke his leg during a game about 2 months ago and had been on leave since then. He had started returning to class gradually about 2 weeks ago, but was not really expected to be able to get back on the team for the rest of the term. He was getting back into much better shape so he wanted to drop by to give his team a surprise and to catch up with them. Little did he knew he would be the one that was getting a real “big surprise”. In a bit of a state of shock with the sight before him, his mind drew a blank and simply didn’t know what to do or think at the moment. Instinctively, in a fear of the incomprehensible scene, the injured player backed out from the changing room to get away from this madness.

Zaid was momentarily shocked back to reality by Jimmy’s surprised entrance. Perhaps again due to the deep and complex level of his mind control, his conscious mind was able to resurface marginally, just enough for him to be cognizant of what was happening around him, while the rest of his brain was still deeply under the influence of Neil’s commands. Out of the corner of his eyes, he could just make out the form of Jimmy at the entrance at the other end of the locker room, across the pile of sweaty male bodies squirming and jerking on the floor. Zaid couldn’t tell if Jimmy could see him, but for a split second, he was really hoping to be able to lock eye contact and plead with the senior player to go find help and rescue all of them from this (it would have been pretty much impossible, considering that Zaid was one among his teammates scattered all over the floor with his face mostly obstructed by Gino’s crotch and thick hairy legs...on top of that, Neil’s conditioning prevented him from outwardly expressing any signs of distress anyway). However, the continuous sucking, stimulation and mental reinforcement were distracting Zaid’s focus on his attempt to catch Jimmy’s attention, and upon seeing Jimmy back out of the locker room in horror, his chances were over as quickly as they came. With that, his mind quickly fell back into the mind conditioning cycle and oral workout with Gino.

Neil had gone back to the coach’s office to check on Coach Morris and Coach Henderson, and to escort them down to the locker room to join the rest of the team so he could give his final instructions to the whole team. Like their players, the coaches have been busy sucking on each other’s dick mindlessly, while their minds were endlessly looping the conditioning reinforcement mantra. Before he left them in their perpetual 69 embrace to take care of the players, Neil had been busy giving both coaches some extra instructions that would reinforce their knowledge that Neil was the ultimate Master of the team, but at the same time as coaches, they would also need to ensure that everyone in the team stays in line, follows every instruction given by the Master without doubt and remains unconditionally loyal to the Master at all times.

The backstage corridors of the athletic centre were typically deserted on weekends as those areas were reserved for sports teams and there were usually only one or two teams using the facilities at a time for training on weekends. So when the figure of Jimmy appeared in front of Neil and the coaches around the corner from the locker room, Neil was alarmed and his heart stopped for a second. He wasn’t expecting anyone else to be in the building, so he had let his guard down a bit and had not taken as much precautions in covering his tracks and activities. Neil could see Jimmy, limping along with crutches and foot cast, had a look of distress and panic on his face. It was not a good sign based on the young man’s expression, Neil thought to himself, he had probably seen what was going on in the locker room.

“OMG, Coach!” exclaimed Jimmy with joy and relief at finding help. “You guys have got to come see this for yourselves. I don’t know what’s going on, but the guys seem like they’ve gone crazy! I...I can’t even believe and explain what I saw in the locker room...it’s like they are all possessed or something!”

“Oh hi Jimmy...” Coach Morris answered in a slightly awkward, distanced tone. “I’m not sure what you mean...we’ve just finished practice...the guys must be just hanging out...relaxing with each other.”

“No coach! That’s most certainly NOT what they are doing!! They are...they are fucking having sex with each other...like everyone is like sucking each other off! It’s like a fucking giant gay orgy in there! It’s fucking nuts!!!”

“Oh...that...” Morris responded again in that spaced out tone. “I think you’ve got it wrong Jimmy...they are just relaxing together after practice, that’s all...nothing wrong going on. It’s just what Mas...uhh...me and Henderson asked them to do.”

At this point, Jimmy was starting to notice the coach’s odd tone in his speech and both coaches’ distanced look on their faces, like they were heavily stoned. “Ummm...are you guys ok, Coach? By the way, who’s this guy?” Jimmy asked as he noticed Neil standing behind the two coaches.

Neil realized he had not yet woken the coaches up from their trance state, thinking there wouldn’t be any outsiders...he would learn to be more careful in the future. With Morris ‘zombie-talking’ with Jimmy and based on what Jimmy said he had seen, he knew there would be no way they could talk their way out of this and it was time for him to take control of the situation before the young man got away and spilled the beans.

“I’m Neil”, as he calmly but assertively pushed the zoned out coaches aside and moved forward to firmly greet the injured player. “I’m a research assistant in the Psychology Department. Coach Morris and Coach Henderson here have been very kind to let me conduct my research on sports psychology with the soccer team. Are you part of the team too?”

“Uh...yeah, I’m Jimmy.” The young man could feel the controlling assertiveness of the nerdy-looking guy in front of him. He could sense even Neil’s dominance in the room and it made him feel uneasy. Jimmy had never heard anyone on the team mention about this guy or any psychology research before. Yet suddenly he is here with the coaches, who were acting strangely, and even stranger for the guys in the locker room. It just didn’t seem to add up. “So...umm...what kind of research do you do exactly? How is our team...helping you out?”

Neil could feel the discomfort and fear in Jimmy’s voice. He could also see it: the momentary relief Jimmy had at the beginning had slowly faded away and his face was one of fear and uncertainty. Neil determined that it was time to make his move on the player: “Well, like I said, it’s about psychology and behaviour. So, using my ‘techniques’, I propose some scenarios to my subjects...your team in this case...then I let them be and I observe their behaviours. It’s not really that complicated, perhaps I could show you how it’s done...?” Neil said partly as a question, partly a tease, and partly a threat.

Jimmy could sense the dominant and menacing tone in Neil’s voice and it was making him ever more uneasy. Instinctively taking two steps back, he eyed his coaches again, who remained standing still on either side of the nerdy Neil with stoned faces staring into nothingness, he realized that this was just as fucked up as what he saw in the changing room. This whole situation has got to be a terrible nightmare that he will wake up any moment, but it was way too lucid and realistic to be a dream! Sensing imminent threat coming from the nerd in front of him, Jimmy gripped on his crutches tightly, backed away some more and turned around to walk away while pretending to be as calm as he could: “Uhh...nn...nah thanks...I’m good man. I...I’m not interested, I’ll let you guys carry on...Don’t mind me, I’ll find my way out of here.” He said nervously, trying to suppress the trembling in his voice.

Neil could see the panic in Jimmy by now. The injured player knew he was screwed because Neil and the coaches were standing in his way out of the building, so by turning around, Jimmy’s only other way out was headed towards the pitch, back through where he came from. As the young man frantically limped and paced away from the group, Neil knew he’s got the kid. “Morris and Henderson, my Jockey Slaves, why don’t you guys go and help Jimmy make our way back to the locker room so we can show him what we’ve all been up to and he can join us too...since he’s part of the team after all!”

The coaches immediately sprung into action on command and stepped forward in unison to quickly catch up to the fleeing Jimmy. The handicapped player was definitely no match at all in speed and defence against the able-bodied coaches. With Henderson on the left and Morris on the right, they each grabbed one of Jimmy’s arms, kicked away his crutches, and half carried, half dragged the screaming young man towards the team’s locker room door. Neil followed behind and picked up the discarded crutches, just to make sure no traces were left behind this time.

As the group pushed through the door into the changing room, the stench emanating from it was thick and unmistakable. The accumulated old stench of sweat, together with the heat and fresh sweat from two dozens male bodies, along with the smell of sex, precum and spit, all of which had been building up for the better part of an hour by now, combined to create a heavy odour that shocked and choked poor Jimmy, but was a sweet smell of hot sexy conquered males to Neil.

Poor Jimmy stood between his coaches, paralyzed by fear and shock, as he struggled to accept and comprehend the scene before his eyes. Now that he was being brought back into the room again, there was no more mistake that the entire team was clearly hungrily sucking off on each other’s dicks nonstop on the floor, eyes glazed over, and moaning and mumbling unintelligibly like a bunch of possessed zombies. If this was a prank on him, then it has gone way too far beyond what any reasonable person would commit to. Jimmy recalled that the guys sounded totally normal even just a few days ago when he chatted with some of them. What happened to the team? What possessed them to behave in such a crazy way? Is this some kind of black magic? That can’t be real? Are they hypnotized?...

As he locked the door behind him, Neil observed Jimmy’s eyes and expressions and he could tell his mind was a mess at the moment and a million questions were flying around in his head trying to make sense of what he was seeing. Neil seized this moment of weakness to approach the young man. He walked behind the group, poured a cup of spiked water from the tub that everyone drank from earlier, and walked up to the stunned Jimmy. Neil offered the soccer player the water and explained in a comforting tone: “Here, have some water first. Don’t freak out, I know it looks a bit crazy to you right now. But trust me, it’s not as bad as it looks at all. Drink up and I’ll explain to you what’s really going on.”

Without a second thought, Jimmy took the cup from Neil and gulped down the drugged water in one shot. Confused and tired, he needed a drink to cool his head down and hoped everything would just fall back in place and make sense to him again.

Neil smiled calmly once Jimmy has downed the water; it was a done deal for the kid and he can get back on with his plans. He helped the young man over to a quieter area behind the showers and told him to wait for him and he’ll explain everything. Neil then went back out to the main locker area and instructed the coaches to “join the rest of the team”. Both coaches immediately removed their shorts and underwear, got on the floor next to the physio guys, and joined the others in 69ing with each other while reciting the training mantra in their heads.

When Neil got back to Jimmy, the drug had already taken its effects and the young man was already slumping over, hanging onto his last string of consciousness. “You...water...” were Jimmy’s last words before his eyes rolled back shut and his mind fell into a deep trance, turning off all inhibitions ready for Neil to take over control.

Once he had run through the basic programming instilling his control and authority in Jimmy’s mind, Neil went out to the team and summoned Zaid and Gino. The pair extracted themselves from their sucking on the floor and followed Neil off to bring Jimmy over. Neil was amused by the ridiculous look of the two friends as they sleepwalked behind him: still dressed in their training uniform minus the shorts, with spit and precum drooling off the side of their cheeks, as well as hanging off the tip of their soaked dicks, hard and flopping in the air as they walked. The two entranced players clumsily lifted their zoned-out teammate and carried him back out into the locker area, laying him down on a bench near to where they had just been sucking each other off for the last hour.

Once Jimmy had been settled, Neil decided that Zaid should help him to initiate Jimmy. First, he led Gino over to Ted and Mike, the assistants, and put him up with the two into a three-way triangle. Back over to Jimmy, Neil and Zaid pulled Jimmy’s shorts and underwear off his leg cast and then instructed Zaid to straddle over his zonked-out teammate by his head. Neil then helped Zaid feed his already spit-soaked hard cock into Jimmy’s mouth, where, after some “guidance” from Neil and Zaid gently pumping motion, the tranced young man gradually got used to the sucking and picked up his rhythm. When he was sure they had Jimmy going steadily on Zaid’s cock (and reciting the training mantra mentally), Neil had his little rich boy slave go down on Jimmy’s now engorged dick and continue with his team training.

Finally, everyone in the soccer team was now under his control. Neil pulled up a chair at the front of the room and took a moment to sit down and admire his latest accomplishment. The thick warm air in the room filled with the smell of perspiration and sex was a powerful fragrance to his nose, and the restless sounds of slurping, sucking, slapping flesh and desperate moaning were all music to his ears. Proud and satisfied with yet another successful conquest, he cleared his throat and got ready to execute the first part of his plans:

“Now, my Jockey Slaves, you’re all now ready to relieve all your stress and surrender your complete control to me, your Master. When I count to three, you will let go of all your stress and worries, let it all shoot out from your dicks. At the same time, you will help your teammate to suck away and eat up all of their stress. You are a close-knit team, so you need to be good teammates and help each other out. You need to help each other relieve your stress so you can all become more focused at performing as a team and following my orders. Once you have shot out your stress and swallowed your teammate’s load, you will feel completely relieved, your mind will be completely relaxed and open, ready to let me take control of it and do everything as I say, no questions asked. You obey my words and my words will always be true, you will never question or hesitate about my instructions. Do you understand? Now, team, get ready to let go of yourselves and surrender your minds to become my Jockey Slaves! One, two...three, shoot!”

With that, the atmosphere in the entire locker room tensed suddenly at once. Everyone on the floor tightened up at the same time as all of their orgasms hit at the same moment upon Neil’s command. Instinctively, they desperately humped their hip forward, forcibly ramming their dicks into their partner’s mouth, just in time for their intense orgasm to break through and their cocks begin pumping huge loads into each other’s mouths. Guttural groans and hyperventilating screams filled the room as they all shot their painful and desperate loads that had been building up over the last hour, but were quickly drowned out as they struggled to swallow the huge cumloads flooding their throats to avoid choking and drowning.

Once everyone has shot their load and swallowed their partner’s, they laid limp, eyes shut, mouths slack with the softening dick hanging through, deeply asleep in a trance. Their minds have been completely relieved of all thoughts, now fully at peace and wide open, ready to accept whatever Neil has planned for them. And so Neil began to spell out his instructions to the team...