The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family First

I — Movie Night at Joanna’s

Joanna Hudson’s father once gave her a piece of advice that stuck forever with her. Family, Joannie. Family is all that matters. In this world, when all is said and done... shit, family is all you have.

Those words were carved into Joanna’s soul, along with the smell of beer in her dada’s breath. Although she was no more than a child, the truth of the utterance was something she felt deeply, even if she didn’t fully understand it at the time, the way children understand things with their bones. In fact, family was the last thing her old man had. Earlier in the day, he had been laid off along with everyone else in the auto factory. Perhaps that was why his words came from a different place than usual: he was speaking from his heart.

She never forgot those words, and so her teenage rebellion was aimed squarely at her mother. While papa took any gig he could to provide for them, her mother went on long walks and entertained a multitude of “friends” behind closed doors. By age thirteen, she was painfully aware of what was going on; still, she kept quiet. Telling Dada would wreck the family. She could never entertain that thought. So, she endured as much as she could.

She married early, partly because she wanted to start her own family, partly because she just needed a way out of her house, out of her mother’s life. Tongues did wag, obviously: she was blonde, beautiful and barely eighteen; he was older, on the plain side and quite wealthy. But Joanna didn’t care. Nor did she care about people’s comments when she got immediately pregnant with her first girl. Dada was sick, and she wanted to give him one last joy before he passed.

Little April was born early, in late March. A healthy bubbly baby, she was the light in her Grandad’s eyes- a light that only grew brighter when she was joined by Heather, a year after. For six years they enjoyed being spoiled by the old man, while Joanna looked at the three of them rapturously. But what had to happen finally did happen, and in her last goodbye Joanna promised to always put family first.

That’s why she had endured all of it, for so many years. The constant work trips her husband took. The fact that he always brought an intern along for training. The late nights. The barely disguised cumstains. She could take it, to keep the family going. April had left for college, and Heather was doing not-so-well in her senior year. All in all, Joanna felt she had done a good job. If she was happy, well, nobody knew- not even herself. But then the asshole actually had do go and fall for one of these college brats. He offered excuses and arguments and promises of support- but the simple, brutal fact was clear to Joanna: her now ex-husband had a type, and she had aged out of it.

Fine. She’d keep the family together herself.

April was glad to be back home. Her mother needed her now, and Heather was too immature to provide support. So she didn’t mind the Movie Nights. Sure, it was a bit annoying that her mum always picked the movies, and sure, it irked her when they went from a weekly to a daily affair. They did seem to be doing her mum good, though. She wore more makeup, seemed to be taking better care of herself. In that sense, she was the exact opposite of her little sister.

As she bounced down to the couch, April took a long look at Heather. She was beautiful despite herself. It was as if she wasn’t aware of the way she looked- like she’d never quite grasped that tops

come in different sizes so your boobs don’t just peek under it, that when cutting a jean into daisy dukes you had to take some measures so your ass didn’t just show itself to the world, that underwear was supposed to be worn under clothes, and thong straps were not really a fashion accessory. Oh, she was stunning- genetics made sure of that. But, there was a line between “cute and sexy” and “trashy”, and Heather had not only gone over that line: she had gone over it, erased it, ventured deep into unknown lands and finally declared herself Queen of White Trash Land.

“Mum is setting up. Where does she even get these movies? We have to get her Netflix”, whispered Heather.

April sighed. She did have a point, though. Her mum insisted on watching the films from thumb-drives she got God-knows-where. And they were shitty copies of the movies, too. They flickered and sometimes kinda skipped and flashed... images of some sort. Maybe even some words? April couldn’t be sure. Maybe it was because the movies were so boring, but for some reason they only appeared in her memory as a sort of... blur.

And so, a new Movie Night started at Joanna’s home. And as usual, within five minutes her daughters were watching slack-jawed, mindlessly rubbing themselves over their clothing.

2 — Dreams in the Pink House

April took a look around the party. It was your standard frat affair: beer, music, hands groping under clothes, people throwing up outside. She knew she was there to be the entertainment. She knew this in the way one knows things in dreams, which can weave an entire lifetime of experiences in a moment, creating memories as solid and real as anything else. And so, there was absolutely no doubt in April’s mind. She smiled, signaling her purpose to everyone.

Daddy had trained her well. He had molded her, body and mind, to be the perfect fucktoy, the ultimate sex beast- and she knew she was no more than that. A beast in perpetual heat. She knew when to feign innocence and when to go on the attack; she knew how to detect whatever someone desired, and to become that; she knew the sadistic pleasure of using her teen cunt to destroy a man’s wallet, mind and marriage; she knew the joy of being filmed while used by cock after cock; she knew the pleasure of filming herself raping her pussy with a horse-cock dildo. She knew how to make Daddy proud, and that was all that mattered. As fratboys approached, she sunk to her knees...

Heather waited in the boy’s locker room. The game would be over soon, and the team would return, filthy and sweating. They would fuck her right there, before even taking a shower. The thought made her breathing grow quicker and quicker. She was a worthless piece of rapemeat. She didn’t deserve the charity of a shower. Daddy had explained it all to her.

It just made sense. Why would she have soft, tempting lips if not to wrap them around a hard cock? Why would she have big, firm tits if not to get them covered in cum? Why would she have a thin waist if not to be grabbed by strong hands while she was getting pounded? Why would she have a tight, slutty cunt if not to rub it and fill it with cock and toys and anything that was around? Why would she have a tight asshole if not to be tore open by dick after dick after dick? It was just being sensible: she was made to be fucked, and so she let anyone fuck her, just like Daddy taught her.

April didn’t gag when some faceless bro shoved his cock deep into her throat. She felt proud. Hell, she hadn’t gagged since... well, she couldn’t remember. Her hands were busy with two more dicks.

She closed her eyes, feeling the touch of tongues and fingers and lips all over her body. She always found it fun to try and guess how many of those using her were men, and how many women; judging by the way they touched her, kissed her, bit her, she estimated that at least three girls had joined the party. She hoped they would make them eat some pussy- she liked cock, of course, but variety was the spice of life.

The locker room door opened, and in came not the players but the coach, a large, black man in his forties. Behind him entered the math teacher, a fat bastard in his sixties, and Miss Maple, the young new Biology teacher. Heather smiled. She had fucked all of them, of course; how else was she expected to get the barely passing grades she had? But they had never shared her, and now they had kept the team out. They wanted the blonde teen for themselves. The idea almost made her cum on the spot.

Just as a cock was pushing inside her asshole, April noticed the phone, filming her. She smiled, thinking about all the people that would see the whore she was, how her body was nothing but a toy... she felt an orgasm starting to build up...

Heather felt Miss Maple’s tongue on her pussy. The teacher clearly had skills, she managed to think as the old man facefucked her cute mouth, and the coach stroked his huge cock slowly, saving himself for last. She tried to fight it- she didn’t want to be seen as such a slut that a little tongue could send her over- but the orgasm was coming, sure as the tide...

The girls woke up almost at the same time. None of them pondered the strangeness of the dream, or who this “Daddy” was. They were too horny to go into deep meditation. They had been left just at the edge, denied an orgasm that would surely fix their fuzzy minds.

April was the one. She wasn’t sure what she expected to accomplish, but she had to talk to someone about the dreams. And so, in the middle of the night, she snuck into her little sister’s room.

III — Whimpers in the Dark

April expected to find a silent hallway. Instead, soft moans echoed, bouncing from wall to wall, filling the space with an unseen and yet overwhelming need. She walked the few steps to her sister’s room, and stopped. What was she doing? It was madness to enter the room and...

And then what? Find her baby sister softly rubbing herself? What good would that do? Seeing her fondle her big tits, fucking her slutty hole with her fingers, or grinding a pillow...

She listened closer. There was no mistaking those sounds, those muttered, half-coherent words. Her own hand slipped inside her paintes. She was soaking wet. Something strange started growing inside her, something beyond lust or desire... She was angry. Angry at Heather. The little cunt was moaning like a whore and now her ruined orgasm was making her crazy... who the fuck did she think she was? April was the older sister, after all. Yes, and family meant... meant clear roles, of course! Daddy on top, Mum under him, and then herself. Heather was the kid sister! The family’s fuckdoll! What gave her the right to do this to her, to make her this horny? She deserved retribution. It just made sense.

April barged in, speaking not a word. Heather stopped, shocked- but soon her surprised face was buried, griding against her sister’s drenched panties. The smell was what broke her. It was too

much: a blast of pheromones to demolish whatever rational thought remained. She licked through the fabric, eager to please, to lap up every drop of her sister’s heavenly juices. April was her senior. Of course she had the right to use her whenever she wished.

The house grew alive with screams and shouts. April didn’t do “subtle”. And besides, she wanted to make it very clear who ruled the bedrooms.

“Lick my fucking cunt, you worthless little bitch!”, she screamed. “Fucking drown in my juices! You’d love that, wouldn’t you? To die smothered by my pussy, you pathetic little fucktoy!”

Every word drove Heather crazier- she was falling down a spiral of humiliation and delight from which she’d never want to escape, while April let her darkest impulses take over. She didn’t just finger her baby sister: he raped her holes with her fingers, and made her beg for more. She bit her, spanked her, slapped her tits and cunt. Every ounce of suffering she inflicted only made her hornier, more violent- but she restrained herself from doing actual permanent harm. No, that was Daddy’s right.

As dawn snuck up on the house, Joanna smiled. Her girls were finally ready. She sent the message.Daddy would be home soon.

IV — Daybreak

Joanna took her time cooking breakfast. The eggs had to be perfect- not too hard, so that the yolk would cascade down when the knife sliced through the firm whites. The coffee had to be strong, and hot. The pancakes needed to be golden, fluffy, with the precise right amount of salt and sugar. Everything had to be just the way He liked, for that morning, He would be having breakfast with them.

His daughters came down the stairs, giggling. They sat down and began to wolf down their food: they had, after all, spent a lot of energy the previous night. However, they couldn’t help but notice their mother. It should have been strange; alarming, even. Wearing a red corset, with garters, fishnet stockings, high heels and a choker was not the way most people dressed to cook breakfast. And yet, if they did feel startled in any way, that small speck of mental dust was soon blown away by another thought that came to them like a tornado. Fuck, she looks hot. I hope Mommy chooses to use me today.

Joanna slowly wiggled her ass, noticing her daughters’ gaze and watching in the reflection of the windowpane as April slid her hand under Heather’s shirt and absentmindedly played with her little sister’s breasts.

Finally, the doorbell rang. He had arrived. “Girls, would you get the door?” The teens bounced from their seats, eager to please Mommy. Then, they opened the door. They knew it instantly. Night after night after night of brainwashing, of words and images and his face flashing before their unaware eyes made sure of it. He was Daddy.

Not their father, of course. That little-dicked asshole was all but forgotten by his daughters. No, before them stood Daddy. Daddy was Father and Lover and Master. Daddy was Man- was all Men, their biological superiors and purpose for their pathetic existence. Daddy was Will, as His will was theirs, and His desires their desires. Daddy was Mind, thinking for them all, since as women they were weak and ruled by their slutty cunts. Daddy was Family. They knew, too, that they would do anything for Him. They would suck anyone, fuck anyone, let anyone do whatever they pleased with their bodies. They would lie for him and cheat for him and kill for him. They would betray their friends, their cousins, their morals, their values. And if Daddy wanted their lives, they would die for Him, and do it

while cumming with joy. He smiled. “Hi, girls” They jumped and hugged him, almost like children. “Daddy!”, they screamed. Joanna came into the living room, phone in hand, recording every second of this, the happiest moment of their lives. As Daddy gently pushed the girls to their knees, Joanna’s hand moved between her legs and pulled her thong aside. She was soaking wet.

It was difficult, keeping the camera steady as the furiously fucked her pussy with two fingers, making her knees tremble. Heather had taken the lead, cooing and moaning as she took Daddy’s cock into her mouth and felt his hardness fill her, her tongue trying to savor every inch as her sister kissed her neck...

Suddenly, she felt a hand push her head forward. “Come on, you trashy whore! Take it all into your little throat!”, shouted April. Daddy moaned and started fucking the teen’s face, using her with no more tenderness than any fleshlight. The thought almost made Heather cum. She was being used like a fucktoy, devoid of any value, any qualities besides her capacity to please Cock. This was her place in life. This was perfection. When He pulled out, she almost cried.

“Girls, girls...” He said. “Time to share” Tongues met as each blonde teen licked His cock, moving up and down, teasing and giggling and moaning, taking it into their mouth in turns, making out passionately through it.

“Yes... that’s it my little sluts... worship that cock...” mumbled Joanna, almost incoherent with lust. “Worship Daddy... fuck... praise His cock with your pretty little mouths... with your tits... show Mommy she raised two good mindless fucktoys...”

She moved closer, almost drooling- but this time was for her girls. Master would use her whenever he wished. The girls noticed the camera and smiled, making eye contact with it and Daddy, going from one to the other as they drifted in the bliss of pleasuring Cock...

“Joanna... tell the girls what we’ll do”, ordered Master. Joanna almost came, but managed to barely hold it back. She didn’t have permission, and Master owned her orgasms.

“Girls... we’re going to send this video to your father... to show him... fuck... what their daughters have become... want to tell him anything?”

April felt her sadistic side bubbling up, her pussy dripping. “Hi”, she said. “Look... look at us... look what worthless sex dolls we are... look how happy we are... you could never make us this happy, like Daddy’s cock makes us happy... we love It and we love Him, we love it more than we ever loved you... than anyone will ever love you...”

Panting, Heather popped the cock from her mouth to join in. “You’ll never make a woman this happy with your little dicklet... you should kill yourself. Your daughters are whores that live to please cock... yes... I’ll let anyone put their cock in me... classmates... teachers... anyone... so just... do it. Kill yourself!”

It was all too much. He came, and the girl dove to lick his cum off each others faces, off the floor, off their bodies.

Joanna screamed with a forbidden orgasm as she hit “send”.

V — Any Given Sunday

He woke up to the warmth of a tongue on his cock, like every morning. He liked to try and guess which of the girls gave him his morning devotions, but it was Sunday, so no guessing was required: it was Heather. April would be sleeping, exhausted after a night of working cock after cock.

She always made good money. She was too hot and too slutty not to. Reminding her to charge was the hard part, but she was getting better at that.

He laid back, smelling the perfect breakfast getting ready in the kitchen. Everything was as it should be. They were one happy family.

And the women, of course, put family first.