The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Date Night

Author’s Note: Hello all! I’m a transgender woman with a lot of issues and a nack for writing smut. If incest bugs you, or if you have trauma related to it, please for your own sake don’t read this. I know this kind of goes without saying, but: If you are a minor, do not read this. If you are a minor and someone sent you this, especially if they knew you were a minor, that is not okay. Adults sharing sexual content with minors is vile and irresponsible at best, and more likely an act of grooming. I do not intend to romanticize the contents of this story in any way outside of the deliberately sanitized version present in its text, it is merely a way of trying to cope with the various issues and traumas I can’t afford a good therapist to help me with. Speaking of, I’m a struggling writer with a bad family! If you want to ask for a commission, or just donate money, my email and paypal are

Chapter One: The Polycule

Sasha was happy. She was an eighteen year old senior in high school, and she was graduating soon. Her classmates near-universally liked her (though she wasn’t fully certain why, she wasn’t that social) and her grades were...good. Nothing she’d earned but her teachers were kind and understanding, and they all loved her mother. Sasha understood why, of course: Her mother was an absolute bombshell. Six foot three, with a flat tummy, D-cups, and legs that were somehow both organic pistons that looked as if they could put a hole in concrete and delightfully soft pillows of warm comfy flesh, her mother Isabella drew the attention of every man she met and some of their wives.

Sasha sat on a bench outside a small store, idly kicking her legs as she waited. Her phone beeped that cute little noise it made when her girlfriend Francisca (Fran for short) texted her, so she retrieved it from her pocket and looked at the new message. “Hey Sash!” It read, with two or three heart emoticons. “I wuv u~” Sasha giggled and clutched her phone to her chest a bit, body wiggling with delight. Fran did this from time to time and it never got old being caught by surprise. Swept up in excitement, Sasha’s fingers tippity-tapped across the screen to quickly send a reply. “Luv you too!” It read, and no sooner had it sent than she got another message: “I hear Isabella is having a talk with that Hellen bitch~?”

Sasha frowned. She didn’t like using that word as an insult, even playfully. Especially playfully. After a moment she answered.

“Yeah. She’s at lunch with Hellen and her mom.”

From what she understood (going off Hellen’s older sister), the girl’s mother was...old fashioned, to put it kindly, but sweet and patient and giving. Also far more tolerant than the younger of her children was.

“Do you think it’ll work~?”

It was an innocuous question but behind the winky face was an unspoken second one, the question she was REALLY asking.

“Considering what she’s done before, I’ll be amazed if it doesn’t.”

There was a pause. Sasha remembered the time her mother helped one of her friends who had been kicked out of their house.

“Sasha, you don’t feel bad over this do you?”

Sasha frowned. Perhaps she did? It seemed weird.

Another text. This one from a number she didn’t recognize.

“Hey Sasha! Your mom took me and my mom to lunch and, like, she’s soooo hot that suddenly I understand the whole lesbian thing, tehe!”

Attached was a selfie of the girl, bright blue eyes and vivid blond hair, doing a goofy smile and holding up a peace sign. There was another wait, then a message.

“Btw I’m, like, a C-cup? Which your mom says is the perfect amount of booby but that you prefer bigger and, like, now I’m a fuckin lesbo I think I agree with you~? I-is that word okay? Lesbo?”

Sasha laughed, blushing a bit. That Hellen actually typed out her “like”’s and imitated stuttering was charming, more than she’d expect from the cruel girl who’d cursed her out the other day. She quickly answered.

“As long as it’s referring to yourself it’s fine!”

Almost instantly, a reply.

“Okay good! I like, I think your mom’s spending the night with us lol. She and my mom are sparking soooo hard, it’s hot.”

Sasha laughed again. She knew exactly how this was going to go.

“Anyway my mom agreed to get me a therapist and I agreed to stop using slurs and being a homophobe!”

Sasha’s mouth twisted a bit. Were those Hellen’s words, or her mom’s…?

“And, like, I think I wanna make it up to you. I can buy myself maid lingerie and be your slave for a iorhoirhj”

Sasha blinked, confused. Then there was another text.

“Sorry your mom asked me if I wanted to kiss her and I dropped my phone. Her mouth feels SO FUCKIN GOOD UUUUUGH”

Sasha grinned wide, then texted back.

“I know right?”

In came another selfie, this one of Hellen pulling her shirt down to partially expose her pearly, immaculate breasts. The sight made Sasha’s mouth water.

“Ya mom says you’re weak for tits, cutie!”

That Hellen was suddenly hitting on her didn’t even register. Sasha nodded eagerly, not realizing how strange she must look, and opened her mouth to respond vocally before catching her mistake. Flushed with embarrassment and hoping nobody saw, she sent another message.

“Tits good >,<”

She wasn’t entirely ready for the next message.

“So you’re dating your mom AND a cute girl your age? I’m jealous.”

So her mom had mentioned their relationship? That must mean Hellen and her mother were especially easy to sway, if she was that confident they were hers. Then again, she seemed to get better results acting out as a provoked mama bear than she did when she ensnared a girl she liked for fun.

“She’s such a fuckin milf FUCK she did this sultry voice at the waitress and I’m wET”

Sasha giggled, imagining the stuck-up bully that had insulted her the other day swooning and squirming, a wet patch in her panties growing whenever her mother did anything provocative.

Which was essentially anything at all.

“Hey, everything okay?”

Sasha saw at the top of her phone, realizing she’d missed one or two messages from Fran. Oops.

“Yeah.”

She answered, grinning to herself.

“Mom tranced Hellen and her mom real good. Apparently good enough she feels comfortable admitting that I’m dating her. And you, but you know. The one is kind of a bigger deal. “

She hoped Fran would find that funny. She got another text from Hellen and opened it, greeted by a cute picture of Hellen snuggling up to Sasha’s mother, both holding their shirts up to show their breasts. The familiar sight of her mother’s giant welcoming breasts made Sasha’s mouth water and her head feel light; she swayed for a moment like a leaf in a gentle breeze, her mother subconsciously mouthing “mommy” as a slight stream of drool trickled out of the corner of her lips. Oh, and Hellen’s boobs looked nice too. Another beep woke her from her stupor.

“I’m sorry sweetie! Isabella says I have to bake you a cake and be your maid for two weeks as an apology, does that sound good? I’ll do anything you ask, even if you never forgive me!”

Sasha grabbed at her mouth, blushing a little bit. What was she to say?

“Mom, you really didn’t have to…!”

She felt like a sixteen year old being given a horse as a gift because she stubbed her toe. It was lovely, but kind of...overkill?

Whatever. Hellen was cute.

“Buy yourself some cute maid-themed lingerie.” Sasha responded with a sly grin. “The skimpier the better. And you’re paying for it yourself.”

Not ten seconds later she got a screenshot sent to her of their conversation from the other end. She was confused at first. The words “Thank you, I will!” Were typed in, but why would she send that instead of just-oh.

The contact was labeled “My Lovable Owner <3.” Sasha giggled, making a mental note to show her mother how much she appreciated this.

* * *

Isabella smiled at the portly gentleman that was staring blankly at her chest.

“Your daughter made mine cry, you see,”

She droned on in the faux-comforting intonation she used when she’d ensnared a mind she found distasteful,

“And I don’t take well to bullies, okay?”

The man nodded gently, his spectacles doing absolutely nothing to hide how his eyes were so glazed over they almost looked like they’d start spewing out fog.

“Good boy. Now, your daughter needs to be punished for her wanton cruelty, doesn’t she?”

She pressed her hands on her breasts, lifting them up and then letting them flop down, bouncing a bit.

“Y...yes...punished…”

Droned the soft, half-asleep words of a man not paying attention. He couldn’t, not really. The sight of her breasts had turned his conscious mind into jelly, melted his brain into a nice childlike state of obedience. He drooled as he instinctively obeyed her, knowing deep down in his heart that she could never lie to him and that she was to be loved and obeyed. It didn’t matter what she said, she was correct. She knew best, he had to obey for his own good.

“Good boy. Now when I count down from five, you’re going to let this new reality sink in. You have no power. You have rightfully lost it, haven’t you?”

“Rightfully...lost…”

That’s right, he had. He’d raised his daughter to be a cruel bully who mocked and belittled her classmate just for being gay. He couldn’t be trusted with authority.

“That’s right sweetie. Your wife and daughter don’t listen to you anymore. They shouldn’t, should they?”

He hesitated. She began to rub her breasts, hands gliding softly over the smooth lovable flesh of her mounds. He immediately relaxed as the words tumbled freely from his mouth.

“No...they shouldn’t…”

He was so happy she was here to help fix things. She was so helpful.

“Good boy. Your wife and daughter can do whateeeever they like, can’t they?”

“Whatever they like…”

He swayed, mouth hanging open. Isabella giggled to herself. Perhaps one day she ought to try and hypnotize herself? It sounded fun. It looked fun.

“Gooood, good. Five, four...three…”

She leaned forward. Her breasts swayed, and his face swayed with them.

“Twoooo...one. WAKE!”

He shook his head, wiping at his unsightly mustache as the stranger slipped her bra back on.

“What was I…?”

“Oh, you know.”

Isabella cut him off with a sly smirk and a wink.

“Brainwashing you so you don’t get any funny ideas about having any control over your wife at all.”

“Ah, yes, of course.”

He mumbled in a slow, oafish manner, his brain still recovering from being melted. This seemed...wrong. For some reason he felt like he should have authority…? But, clearly, he couldn’t be trusted with it. It was right and natural that he have no power or control over them at all, yet that notion felt foreign, like it had been spliced into his head.

“By the way you’re sleeping on the couch, okay?”

The beautiful stranger chimed in.

“I’m gonna fuck your wife all night long.”

He nodded. Of course, of course. As long as his wife wanted to fuck this woman, then he had no right to get in the way. He was glad they could enjoy and love each other. It occurred to him they had a guest room they could use, but he brushed that thought aside. It wasn’t important, he didn’t want to bother them.

* * *

“Oh my god!”

Laughed Bianca, Hellen’s mother, as she hopped into bed, bouncing with a giddy exuberance and a childlike gleam of excitement in her eyes.

“You can just...do that!? To anyone!?”

Always happy to talk about her interests with a potential lover, Isabella smiled wide and nodded.

“These boobies can make anyone, and I mean aaaaanyone, listen to reason.”

She smiled, playfully bouncing them under the thin blouse she was wearing.

“And I’ve never used them on my daughter, just-just in case you had concerns.”

She knew she wouldn’t be suspected of abusing her power to make her daughter act against her will-not by someone caught up in the excitement of becoming hers, anyway-but she felt it was good manners to put it out there.

“I never use them to force anything out of anyone,”

She purred, licking her plush lips as her eyes prowled up and down her lover’s body. Slim, not a lot of muscle, only B-cups, shoulder-length hair, she wasn’t really Isabella’s type, but she was DAMN cute.

“Only to...settle disagreements and set people right when they hurt my loved ones.”

Her voice dropped a bit into a tinny, seductive ring as she spoke. She could FEEL Bianca’s spine shiver as the sound, low and primal and full of want, reverberated through it.

“Now…”

Isabella jumped into the bed herself, hand feeling at Bianca’s thighs. This got a lustful moan, hissed through clenched teeth.

“You’re mine, for the night.”

“Yes, Mistress,”

Whimpered Bianca, her voice pitiful and shaking.

“Anything for you, Mistress.”

“I know, honey,”

Teased Isabella, stroking her face with one hand and her legs with the other.