The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling for her Tits Halloween Special

Author’s note: This was a special bonus story of Falling for her Tits that I wrote for my patreon back in 2019, showing the girls getting up to trouble in college. I’m still trying to work out a sequel story of their college lives but haven’t had much luck yet. Hopefully we’ll get to see more of Amy and Cathy from me in the future. If you want to see a Falling for her Tits sequel then feel free to tell me so by joining my discord server, where fans can discuss my work and I post announcements for all my new stories on patreon, or you can check out my twitter account, which will have some bonus art of Amy and Cathy that pairs with this story: @Sammynona1

It was a dark and spooky Halloween night, and Cathy was totally buzzed. “This party is awesome!” she cried as she flopped down onto the couch, landing in an embarrassed Amy’s lap.

“I’m glad you’re having a good time, but maybe hold off on any more drinks?”

Cathy giggled. “Yeah, that’s probably a good idea.” She gazed up adoringly at Amy, or at least gazed up adoringly at Amy’s enormous tits, barely held in by the skimpy white dress of her outfit. What she could see of Amy was her blonde girlfriend with her skin painted a light shade of blue, with fake stitch marks and plastic bolts glued to the sides of her neck. Halloween was Cathy’s favorite holiday, and Bride of Frankenstein was her favorite movie, and Amy, her favorite cheerleader girlfriend in the world, had humored her and agreed to go for the over the top costume. Though she’d drawn a line at wearing the wig, which Cathy begrudgingly accepted. She had to admit, the busty blonde monster look was great on her.

Not that Cathy wasn’t proud of her own sexy vampire mistress outfit, but absolutely nothing could top the appeal of Amy’s curvy figure. Especially when her tits could actually hypnotize anyone looking at them, and send anyone touching them into a deep, mindless trance. Cathy couldn’t help but squirm at the gaps in her memory while painting Amy’s naked body earlier. Every time she’d started making her way to Amy’s tits Cathy would suddenly find herself on her knees, dutifully eating Amy out and calling her Mistress.

Having a hypnotic girlfriend really was the best. And in her inebriated state Cathy saw no reason not to say so. Ignoring the crowded sorority party around them Cathy reached up to cup one of Amy’s tits. They were wonderful to hold, but the second her fingertips reached bare skin Cathy felt a surge of bliss. Her eyes started to flutter, her woozy mind already dripping away.

Amy yelped and playfully slapped her hands away, and a couple of the girls around them laughed. Cathy finally seemed to remember there were other people around and blushed.

“Cathy, what are you doing?” There wasn’t any anger in Amy’s voice, of course. She actually loved when Cathy acted all affectionate and dominant with her. Trading roles of who was mistress and slave was the never-ending game that made their relationship so fun.

“Sorry,” replied Cathy sheepishly. “I just wanted to be mindless for a bit.”

Now Amy’s polite embarrassment shifted to actual fear as she reached down and clapped her hands on Cathy’s shoulders. “Shhh! That’s secret,” she hissed, eyes darting around the party to see if anyone had overheard.

But Cathy blew a raspberry and climbed up until she was sitting in Amy’s lap, a goofy grin on her face. “Oh pleash, I can keep a secret. Like, um, did you know that it’s a secret that I totally love you?”

That forced Amy to smile. “That’s not a secret.”

“That’s right. Cause I love you, and I’m gonna tell you all the time.” Cathy stuck out her face and pursed her lips for Amy who, after stifling a laugh, indulged her girlfriend with a loving kiss. Cathy pulled back with a grin. “And I’m never gonna let anyone find out about your mind controlling tits.”

“Mind controlling tits?” Vanessa asked, turning away from the conversation she was having with her friends to face them on the couch. Her deep black eyes shone with intrigue, in stark contrast with the bright pink playboy bunny outfit she had on, complete with long pink bunny ears poking out of her frizzy hair. “You certainly caught my attention. Who’s got mind controlling tits?”

“Amy does,” Cathy blurted out proudly. She was so happy and feeling giddy from the cocktails that she hardly even felt it when someone started tugging on her arm. Hard. “Her tits can like, totally make people mindless.”

The blue make up hid Amy’s face going pale as Cathy blurted out her secret. But instead of fleeing to call the government or the press to share this monumental news, Vanessa just giggled and took a longing look at Amy’s chest. “No wonder they’re so big. Must be all the minds they’ve eaten.” Then she blushed apologetically. “Um, sorry, Amy. Didn’t mean to objectify you there.”

“It’s fine,” she muttered, trying not to let her supreme relief show. At least Vanessa just thought it was a joke. Then Amy noticed the delighted, open mouthed look of excitement on Cathy’s face.

“Yes! That’s so perfect. Amy’s tits totally eat up people’s brains. We should totally make that a movie.”

“Attack of the brain eating boobs,” tittered Vanessa as she slid across the couch to get close to them. Very close. “Well, if you ever do make the movie and need an actress, just give me a call.”

Now Cathy leaned over towards the playboy bunny and smirked. “You just wanna get with Amy,” she teased. The smile wiped off Vanessa’s face to be replaced with guilt, but before she could say anything Cathy turned to Amy and gave her a puppy dog expression. “Can we invite her for a threesome? Pretty please?”

Vanessa raised an eyebrow at that.

Amy gave Cathy a stern look. “My tipsy girlfriend might be over sharing too much,” she said warningly, before smiling at Vanessa. “But we do like to play with other girls. Though we just moved here on campus so we haven’t really found anyone.”

Vanessa smirked back, her bunny ears flopping. “I’d certainly be interested. Especially if I can get in on that role playing of your boobs mind controlling us. That actually sounds really hot.”

“Hell yeah it is,” Cathy laughed and bounced in Amy’s lap, and even Amy couldn’t be mad at her. Her little slip up might actually just lead to a perfect end to the night. Especially if Vanessa was interested in mind control too. Now even Amy was getting wet and excited at the possibilities.

“Alright, alright. Cathy, I forgive you. But try not to cause any more trouble.”

Cathy clasped her hands together and replied, “I’ll be on my bestest behavior. Promise.”

Amy rolled her eyes. “Then how about we take Vanessa back to our place and explain how our role playing works?”

Both Cathy and Vanessa squealed excitedly as they jumped to their feet and yanked Amy up off the couch. It was funny to think that Cathy had spent all day saying how she was going to be a sexy vampire domme using her pet, and yet it seemed like Amy would be the one in charge of the two eager subs. Not that she was going to complain at all.

Just as they turned to leave the party, however, Cathy stumbled into a girl wearing a red cheerleader outfit. The cheerleader whipped around haughtily to scowl at Cathy, and Amy felt her stomach sink.

“What the fuck?” Zoe shouted. The platinum blonde was stereotypical mean girl all the way through. Even worse, she was the head cheerleader at the university and had personally kicked Amy and Cathy out of cheer tryouts claiming freshmen weren’t welcome. In the past Amy would have eagerly tracked Zoe down and flashed her tits, making the cheerleader much more pleasant and obedient to them, but she was trying to turn over a new leaf. Which meant no using her mind control tits to solve every last problem.

So instead Amy slipped in front of the tipsy Cathy to defuse the situation. “Sorry, Zoe, it was an accident.”

“She spilled wine on my costume!” Zoe pointed to a small damp patch on her skirt, spilled from her own wine glass. Amy wasn’t even sure that Cathy was responsible, but was willing to say anything to avoid an argument.

And any chance of that imploded when Cathy cut Amy’s excuses off by laughing loudly. “That’s not a costume. ’S just your cheerleader uniform.”

With a flip of her bright blonde hair Zoe scoffed, “Well I’m wearing it on Halloween, so it’s a costume.”

“That’s not how it works,” Cathy snapped, furrowing her brow as she refused to back down.

Zoe gave her a dismissive wave of her hand. “So you think my costume doesn’t count just because I didn’t dress up like a slutty vampire or Smurfette, like you two did?”

“She’s bride of Frankenstein!” Cathy whined. Amy heard people snickering around the room, and it occurred to her that her long blonde hair didn’t help the blue body paint or the thin white dress she was wearing. Even Vanessa gave her a curious look.

“Wait, you’re not Smurfette?”

Amy blushed, noticing Cathy giving her a dirty look. “There was a wig but it was scratchy.” She’d practically had to put Cathy into a trance to make her drop the whole wig argument.

“And for your information,” Zoe announced, putting the attention back onto her, “I am in costume. See?” She pointed at the corner of her mouth, were there was a faint trail of red.

“Did you smudge your lipstick?”

Zoe scowled at Amy. “It’s blood, duh. Cause I’m like a zombie cheerleader or whatever.”

Now Cathy scowled. “That’s not enough to be a zombie. There’s so many fun things you could do with a zombie cheerleader outfit.”

“Like I care. Zombies are stupid anyway.”

Amy gulped, noticing the stormy expression overtaking Cathy’s face. She quickly patted Cathy’s arm and tried to steer her away. “Hey, sweetie. Remember we were going to do that thing with Vanessa? The fun thing? Come on, let’s—”

But Cathy shrugged her off and stomped right up to Zoe. “Where do you get off saying zombies are stupid? Zombies are awesome! You’re just stupid.”

The twenty or so girls in the room all chanted “Oooooh!” Everyone was watching the spectacle, and Amy wanted to hide herself in embarrassment.

“What’s wrong with Cathy?” Vanessa asked, the only one besides Amy who seemed concerned.

With a defeated sigh, Amy explained. “Cathy’s a huge horror fangirl, and dissing zombies is a surefire way to get her arguing for hours. Trust me, she won’t let it go.”

Zoe and Cathy were snapping at each other now, having a completely pointless argument over zombies, and Amy was frantically thinking of how to get Cathy out of there. If she shoved Cathy’s face into her cleavage and turned her mindless she’d be able to get Cathy out no problem, but that would only expose her power to everyone in the room. What was she supposed to do?

“Zombies suck!”

“They do not!”

“All they do is stumble around. How is that scary?”

“They’re like… you know, a metaphor. For stuff.”

“Oh please. As if I’d be worried about some brainless zombie. They’re the lamest things ever.”

Cathy paused. A wicked smile suddenly spread across her face. Before anyone could act Cathy suddenly reached up and grabbed Zoe by the hair, making her yell. Everyone in the party froze in shock as the cheesy argument looked ready to turn into a real fight.

Amy gasped and leapt in to break them up.

With a huge grin Cathy shouted, “Maybe we’ll see how you like being a brainless zombie!” Then, just as Amy reached them, she shoved Zoe’s face directly into Amy’s soft cleavage.

The room filled with bewildered gasps. Amy felt Zoe wriggling against her tits and instantly warm pleasure began to radiate through her body. She instinctively began putting Zoe into trance, her breasts practically trained to do it any time someone touched them.

At first Zoe struggled, a muffled shout leaking out from Amy’s tits, but it barely lasted five seconds before Zoe began to relax, her body going limp. Amy shut her eyes, losing herself in the surprising pleasure as she put Zoe deep into trance.

Then her eyes snapped open to find everyone at the party gawking at them. Oblivious to the stares, Cathy smiled smugly as she pushed Zoe’s head deep between Amy’s tits. “There, now you’re totally just a mindless, happy zombie. How’s that feel?”

Zoe, who barely looked able to stand upright, let out a delighted, muffled groan. Satisfied, Cathy lifted her head back up and Zoe stumbled backward a few steps, swaying on uneasy feet. Her eyes were completely blank, and she wore a dazed smile with just a hint of drool. There was also a faint blue tinge to her face now as some of Amy’s body paint had rubbed off on her. With that touch and the vacant expression Amy had to admit that Zoe really did look like a zombie.

“Holy shit,” Vanessa gasped, breaking the silence. Everyone turned to see the pink playboy bunny grinning ear to ear. “Amy’s tits totally sucked up Zoe’s mind and made her a zombie! I didn’t know she was in on the game too!”

One of Zoe’s friends was poking her hypnotized friend uncertainly. “Wait, game?”

“Yeah, Cathy was telling me they play a game were Amy’s tits are so big because they suck up your brain.”

The girls gave a disbelieving look. “Seriously?”

“Hey, ask Zoe. She’s playing along, right?”

Cathy suddenly slipped beside Zoe and put an arm around her waist. “That’s right. We planned this whole thing. Isn’t it fun acting like a brainless zombie for everyone, Zoe?”

The hypnotized cheerleader smiled and nodded slowly.

“And you want to stay a zombie for the whole party so everyone can pose and play with you, right?”

To Amy’s surprise Zoe nodded again. Technically in trance Zoe would answer honestly. Was the mean girl actually enjoying being in trance for everyone to see?

Pushing it, Cathy leaned in to whisper in Zoe’s ear, soft enough that only Amy and Zoe could hear. “And are you horny at the thought of being a mindless plaything for everyone at the party?”

This time Zoe nodded more confidently, biting her lip as she groaned quietly. “Wet,” she whimpered. Cathy put a hand to her lips to silence her.

“You don’t have to let anyone do anything you don’t want to you,” Cathy whispered again. “Just have fun.” Zoe nodded, the hypnotized zombie smiling again. Then out loud Cathy added, “Oh, and since you ain’t got no brains you’re just gonna be moaning ‘Brains’ the whole time, just like a zombie would. Got it?”

“Braaains,” Zoe wailed, starting to lurch away with her arms raised.

Now everyone was starting to laugh and smile, relaxing after the uncertainty of the incident. Clearly Zoe was in on the game, since their queen bee would never act like this unless she was in on the joke.

Zoe’s friends were giggling as they grabbed her limp arms and waved them back and forth. “Wow, Zoe, you’re such an awesome actress. And you’re so cool for playing like this.”

“Braaains,” was all she moaned back, and everyone started to cheer.

Amy nearly collapsed with relief as everyone seemed to buy it. Then she spun to Cathy and put a death grip on her arm. She hissed, “Cathy, what the fuck?”

This time Cathy seemed genuinely ashamed. “I’m sorry. I was angry and stupid and wasn’t thinking. I’m so sorry I put you in that position.”

“It’s fine,” Amy muttered, thinking they needed a serious discussion once they got home. “Let’s just get out of here before anyone starts doubting your stupid story.”

Suddenly a girl in sexy black tights and cat ears stepped up. “Well if Zoe’s playing a zombie then I’m totally in.”

“Me too!” One of Zoe’s friends shouted, a redhead wearing a pirate get up. She hugged Zoe close, the zombie girl just smiling placidly. “I wanna be a zombie like Zoe too!”

“Braaains,” Zoe groaned from within her grip, and the cute pirate put on a fake blank expression too as she echoed the call for brains, though didn’t sound nearly as convincing.

“Hold on now,” Amy said, suddenly noticing the sorority girls circling around her like sharks.

“Yeah,” shouted Vanessa, stepping up protectively before Amy. “If anyone’s getting zombified next it’s me. I’ve totally got dibs. Right, Amy?” The playboy bunny looked back at her for confirmation, and Amy felt overwhelmed. She’d spent the whole semester fighting the temptation to shove cute girls against her big tits to watch them melt into mindless bliss, and now there were a dozen girls volunteering to dive in?

For a mad moment Amy convinced herself that this was all a dream. There was no way any of this could really be happening. So in a dazed voice she told Vanessa, “Sure, you’re next.”

Vanessa cheered and ran up to Amy, wrapping her arms around her waist and pulling herself in close. She kept her head angled back though, avoiding touching her tits just yet. Amy noticed the nervous look on her face as she stared at the huge tits before her.

“Um, I know I talked a big game,” Vanessa whispered to Amy, “But I don’t know if I can actually do this.”

Amy sighed. Of course it was too good to be true.

“I mean, I’m not a great actress, and Zoe is doing such an amazing job. I can’t compare to that.”

Across the room other girls were playing with Zoe, leading her back and forth as the fake zombie stumbled after them, moaning for brains while they ran away giggling.

Amy glanced back down at Vanessa. “That’s what you’re worried about?”

Vanessa nodded. “Otherwise I totally want to smother myself in your tits. I’m just worried about making a fool of myself.”

Considering their positions Amy chuckled. “I’m the one who has every girl in the room declaring they want to motorboat my boobs. I’m totally the spectacle here.”

Vanessa’s arms hugged her as she smiled up warmly. “They want you cause you’re cute and sexy. And these tits are really amazing. I’ve honestly noticed you around campus a few times but been too afraid to say hi. Plus I know you were dating Cathy.”

Just then Cathy suddenly appeared behind Amy. She wrapped her arms around both of them from behind, reaching up to run her fingers through Vanessa’s hair. “Vanessa, I give you full permission to come touch Amy’s boobs whenever you want. Um, if that’s cool with you, Amy.”

Amy looked over her shoulder sternly. “You’re being very cavalier about passing around my boobs to strangers.”

But Cathy flashed that playful smile that just melted Amy’s heart every time. “I just want everyone to know how amazing you are. And I know you love it too.”

As mortified as she’d felt being the center of attention, Amy had to admit she was loving this too. She was so wet she was certain there must be a damp spot spreading at the crotch of her dress. The way she saw every girl there grinning as they lined up for a turn at her tits. And that they all wanted to pretend that her tits could make them mindless zombies like Zoe. The fact that she’d actually make them mindless was only adding gasoline to Amy’s burning arousal. She could take over this whole party. She could rule them all.

The evil stirrings in her heart made her frown. She looked down at Vanessa’s smiling face and remembered that she wanted to have fun and not be the manipulative bitch she’d once been.

Reluctantly she pushed Vanessa back a few steps. “Give me just a second, alright?”

“I’m still getting a turn?” Vanessa asked with a worried pout.

Amy smiled. “Of course you are. I promise.”

With Vanessa satisfied, Amy turned around to face Cathy. When she saw the serious expression on Amy’s face, Cathy seemed to sober up. “Are you okay? If you want to leave it’s fine. I’ll—”

“No, I want to do this.” Amy shivered, hornier than ever. “I really want to. But I’m already feeling the urge to control everyone. So if we’re gonna do this, I need you to put me in trance too.”

Cathy raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure?”

“Yup. I wanna be as happy and mindless as everyone else.”

At first Cathy hesitated, then nodded her head and smiled. “It’s my fault for putting you in this position, so we’ll do it however you want.”

Amy grinned. She’d let Cathy hypnotize her tons of times, but never in front of people they weren’t already sleeping with. The idea was terrified and exhilarating. At least everyone else will just think they were all playing a game when they talk about it the next day.

With a practiced motion Cathy reached up to caress Amy’s face, planting two of her fingers against her temple. Amy’s mind clouded over as the trigger in her mind was activated. Since Cathy didn’t have hypnotic tits of her own, they’d had to get creative, with certain words or actions that could put her into an obedient trance.

Once Cathy was satisfied that Amy’s eyes had gone blank, she whispered into her ear. “The next girl you use your tits on, I want you to feel the same effects that she’s feeling. When she starts to drop into trance, you will drop too. When she goes blank, you will go blank. And when she turns into a horny zombie, you’ll become a horny zombie too. Understand?”

Amy nodded, blue eyes glazed over emptily. As soon as Cathy took her hand away, though, Amy jerked back awake, an awed smile growing.

“Oooh. Now that’s mean. Making me drop with Vanessa is just…”

“Genius? Hot? The best idea ever?” Cathy suggested as she rocked back and forth expectantly.

“All of the above,” Amy said, giving her a kiss. “Make sure to be responsible with us.”

“When am I not responsible?” Cathy asked with an indignant air.

Amy turned back around to Vanessa, who appeared to be boiling over with excitement. As were some of the other girls around. “So, um, I guess we’ll be starting then. Everyone who wants to be turned into a zombie, raise your hands, I guess.”

The number of hands that went up shocked her.

“All of you want to be mindless?”

“We want a chance to kiss your tits,” one of the girls shouted, and the crowd of girls cheered.

Amy blushed, getting wetter by the second as she saw the sea of girls she was about to entrance. “Fair enough. Let’s get to it then.”

With that Amy slid down the top of her dress, freeing her giant tits. The entire party froze. All the laughter and cheering stopped, even the conversations in the background from those barely paying attention ended. Every girl was staring at her tits in awe, some even craning around each other to get a better peek. Amy’s tits only had the power to work on one girl at a time, and yet in that moment she had the entire party entranced.

Amy was starting to feel nervous, but luckily Cathy hugged her from behind to offer support. “Alright, who’s up first?”

Vanessa snapped out of the spell and stepped up, her eyes staring wide at Amy’s breasts. “Damn. I didn’t know you’d be going topless.”

“It’s just easier,” Amy mumbled, wondering why she’d been so eager to start stripping.

“Listen up everyone!” Cathy shouted, startling everyone in the room. “For tonight only everyone can come up and grope my girlfriend. Feel up her tits, kiss them, smother yourself in them- I highly recommend that- but the only rule is you have to play the game. Amy’s tits will suck up your mind and you have to spend the rest of the party as a dumb happy zombie just like Zoe.”

“Braaains,” Zoe groaned from the back of the room, making everyone laugh.

“Exactly. And now Amy will demonstrate what a horny, mindless zombie looks like as she gets her next ‘victim.’”

“I will?” Amy asked nervously. She wasn’t the best actor. Then she remembered Cathy’s command. Oh god, everyone was going to watch her drop into trance. Amy was so worked up she was amazed she wasn’t dripping down her legs yet.

“Now let’s get this show started!” Without any warning Cathy reached out past Amy to grab Vanessa’s wrists, then yanked the playboy bunny right into Amy. With a surprised yelp Vanessa clung to Amy, happily resting her head against Amy’s tits.

“Oh no, please don’t eat my brains,” Vanessa tittered with a wink. Then Amy saw a flicker of surprise in Vanessa’s eyes, which set off a sinking feeling in her own mind. She felt what Vanessa did. It was already starting.

“Pay close attention to the eyes,” Cathy instructed the crowd, holding Vanessa against Amy. “You really want to go for the mindlessly blank look. Super hot on cute girls.”

Vanessa opened her mouth and let out a surprised gasp. Amy let out her own gasp as she felt her thoughts starting to sink, plucked away from her. Soon there’ll be nothing left but empty obedience. She couldn’t wait.

“It’s… real…” Vanessa groaned with a slack smile. Struggling to stay conscious long enough to watch, Amy nodded. Then Vanessa grinned. “This… is… awwweesoooomme…” Her eyes rolled back to white, her body went limp, and Amy watched as a little drool started to spill out.

Vanessa had dropped so fast that it took Amy a moment to register that she was already gone. Then her own mind went into free fall. The bliss of mindlessness slipped in and shoved everything out. Amy’s eyes went blank, her jaw hanging open as everything floated away. She swayed slightly, but Cathy kept her upright. In seconds Amy was gone, lost in trance as Vanessa drooled happily on her tits.

Cathy leaned around them, stroking Vanessa’s hair as she began to whisper. “You will act like a zombie for the rest of the night, just like we discussed. You’ll be horny and happy, moaning for the brains you no longer possess. You won’t do anything that you would be truly opposed to while awake, and won’t let anyone play with you inappropriately if you don’t want them to. So long as you’re comfortable and keep safe you can have all the fun you want. Understand?”

Vanessa rubbed her cheek up and down Amy’s boob as she nodded, and Amy nodded as well. There were a few flashes of light as girls started taking pictures of them.

“You’ll wake up when the party is over, remembering everything that happened as a fun game that you were totally in on all along. Now go have fun.”

Vanessa peeled herself off Amy’s chest, a faint smudge of blue paint on one side of her face. The playboy bunny lifted her arms like a zombie and spun about on her heel, wobbling slightly as her empty eyes surveyed the party. “Braaaains,” she moaned, some drool still slipping down her chin.

“Brains…” Amy echoed, lifting up her own arms. She tried to walk, but Cathy clung on to her waist, holding her back.

“Easy there, Amy. You’re not like all the other zombies. After all, your boobs are the ones eating everyone’s brains.”

Amy dumbly looked down at her own tits.

“You want your tits to eat everyone’s brains. Good zombies want to make more zombies, remember?”

The hypnotized blonde blinked slowly, then a slight smile appeared on her blank face. “Brains… want… braaains.” Amy reached out for the next girl in line, Noelle, the one in the black cat outfit.

“That’s the spirit,” Cathy cried, and other girls cheered on.

The black cat squealed playfully as Amy weakly grabbed at her. Noelle handed her phone off to a girl dressed in an edgy clown outfit with white and black make up all over her face. “Edith, take a pic!”

“Fine,” Edith sighed. Noelle stopped struggling and Amy was able to drag her in, pressing her head right up against her tits. Everyone cheered, and as Edith aimed the camera on the phone Noelle planted a big wet kiss on one of Amy’s tits. A strange look passed over her face. Then Noelle kissed Amy’s tits again. A desperate need grew across her face as Noelle whimpered and kissed at the huge tits again. And again. And again.

The camera caught everything as Noelle frantically pressed her lips to Amy’s chest, growing blanker and weaker with every kiss. Her body began to slump, her eyes glazed over, until soon enough she was just bobbing her head up and down mechanically, drool clinging to Amy’s tits with every empty kiss.

“Damn,” Edith said with her eyes huge, taking pic after pic of the change. She had no idea that Noelle was such a good actress. She totally looked like a zombie.

Cathy was whispering into Noelle’s ear, leading her away as she began to zombie walk to the other end of the room. Edith raised up her friends phone. “Noelle, your phone!” But Noelle staggered away like she didn’t even hear her.

Before she could register how odd that was, Edith suddenly felt arms wrapping around her. Vanessa was grabbing onto one arm, while cheerleader Zoe quickly took hold of the other. Their grips were laughably weak, though, so she didn’t feel in any real danger. Edith just looked at them both like they were crazy.

“The hell’s going on?”

“I’m curious too,” Cathy said as she stepped up. “Hey Zoe, Vanessa, what’s up?”

“Braaains,” Zoe groaned.

Cathy rolled her eyes. “I know you want brains.”

Vanessa slowly shook her head. With a stiff arm she patted Edith on the head. “Brains,” Vanessa muttered in a blank voice. Then she swung her arm to Amy’s boobs. “Want… eat… brains…”

“You want Amy’s tits to eat her brains?”

Both zombies nodded with drooling smiles. Zoe tried to drag Edith again, moaning, “Good zombies… make… more zombies…”

“Good zombies…” Amy and Vanessa moaned in unison. “Make… more zombies…”

Across the room came Noelle’s voice. “More… zombies… Braaains!” She reached out for the nearest girl who playfully swatted at her.

Cathy watched everything unfolding with a huge grin. “Oh fuck. They wanna brainwash others too.”

“Alright, I’ll play along,” Edith mumbled, letting Vanessa and Zoe drag her into Amy’s open arms. The edgy clown girl glanced up at Amy. “Just don’t mess up my makeup, okay? It took me, like, an hour to get it all—”

“Brains!” Amy cried as she wrapped her arms around Edith’s head and yanked her right into the middle of her cleavage. Edith started to struggle, but Vanessa and Zoe held her down, grinning blankly. Before Cathy could intervene, she watched Edith’s body wilt against Amy. Vanessa and Zoe let her go, stumbling away to go after more girls. When Amy let go of her, Edith lifted her head up, her intricate makeup design smudged with blue paint and her eyes blank, a lopsided smile etched on her face.

Cathy moved to step in, only to notice Amy whispering in Edith’s ear. When she moved closer she overheard Amy’s monotone voice stating, “… wake up when party over. Remember only as fun game. You were in on all along. Now be horny zombie. Have fun. Good zombies make more zombies.”

Edith’s blank eyes blinked one at a time. “Good zombies make… more zombies…” Then she whirled about, moaning, “Braaains.”

“Well look at that,” Cathy muttered, hands proudly on her hips. “Automated brainwashing. Even in trance Amy loves giving commands.”

Which meant there was nothing for Cathy to do now but enjoy herself. She heard something fall and noticed the newly mindless Edith dropping Noelle’s phone from her hand. Cathy snatched it up, smiling at the lovely entranced pictures of Noelle against Amy’s tits. Then turned the camera to video mode to capture the action.

There were now four zombie girls roaming the party, with Amy standing in the center, bare tits out and ready to receive. Most of the party was playing along, skipping away from the brain-craving zombies as they got near, but a few were letting themselves get ‘captured.’

Cathy recorded Zoe as she dragged along her friend in the pirate outfit, who she remembered was Allison. She was smirking and whispering to Zoe, oblivious to Zoe’s blank response to everything.

“Oh my god, Zoe, this is so amazing. I know you’re totally the one who must have planned this whole thing. And you’re such a good actress. You look totes blank. Hey, maybe instead of Amy’s tits I can play with your tits? Not that I, like, want to, or anything weird like that, cause that’d be weird, right? But if it’s gotta be somebody’s tits I want it to be—”

Zoe shoved Allison face first into Amy’s tits, smiling emptily as her friend continued to mumble into Amy’s cleavage. Then slowly the deluge of words trailed off as Allison’s eyes went blank and she became identically mindless to the other girls.

Once Amy finished whispering in her ear Allison stumbled away, groaning, “Brains.” She started to shamble back into the crowed, until Zoe stepped in front of her. The two zombie girls stared at each other blankly as Zoe grabbed Allison’s hands and brought them up to play with her tits. Allison moaned happily as she clung to Zoe, kissing at her neck. “Zoe… want…”

“Always… known,” Zoe groaned back, reaching around to grab Allison’s ass. They stared into each other’s empty eyes before sharing a kiss.

When they pulled apart, Allison was grinning. “Braaains,” she said happily.

“Braaains,” agreed Zoe, as the two girls turned to go shamble after the others.

Cathy kept the phone trained on them, grinning ear to ear. “That was so adorable. Zombie love.”

“Don’t worry, Matilda, I’ll save you!”

The heroic cry caught Cathy’s attention, so she turned to see Vanessa and some other zombies had pinned two girls into a corner. One stood a head taller than everyone else, a muscular girl wearing purple tights with green paint on her face and arms. Cathy instantly recognized Sharon as well as the superhero she was dressed up as and was grateful someone else took as much pride in Halloween costumes as she did.

The other girl, Matilda, was dressed up as a superhero called Torch Gal, though with a skimpy red skirt and an orange shirt that barely contained her cleavage it looked like she’d opted for a slutty version of the hero.

“They got us surrounded,” Sharon said, clearly loving the play acting. She stood defensively in front of her girlfriend, while Matilda was scrolling through her phone.

“Well don’t let them get my brain. I need that for class.”

“I can’t… fight… them off…” Sharon suddenly cried with a Shatner impression, as she allowed Vanessa and the others to grab her muscular arms. Cathy suspected she could have easily tossed the girls across the room, but judging by the grin on her face Sharon was looking forward to getting up close and personal with Amy’s tits.

A zombie in a sexy sailor girl outfit reached for Matilda, but was foiled as Matilda held up a finger at her. “Hang on, let me send this tweet.” The zombie hesitated, drooling absently as Matilda tapped at her phone. Then she put her phone away and lifted her arms. With a bored expression she fake-shouted, “Don’t worry, Sharon. I’ll save you with my fire powers or whatever.”

With a groan Sharon shouted back, “Torch Gal doesn’t have fire powers. I told you that?”

“Then why’s she called Torch Gal?” Matilda growled and threw up her hands in defeat. “Oh no, I guess I’ve been captured too.”

Sharon turned around, easily dragging the four girls holding her as she reached back for her girlfriend. “Matilda, noooo!”

Cathy recorded the whole thing, and noticed that, for as bored as she acted by it all, Matilda was secretly smiling when she saw Sharon enjoying herself.

“What a cute couple,” Cathy said to herself, knowing all too well how you sometimes had to indulge your partners interests.

Sharon made a show of resisting, holding off the other zombies as she waited for Matilda to be led closer to her. Or she did until the entranced Amy turned to face her.

“Brains,” Amy panted, smiling with empty eyes. At some point her white dress had completely fallen away, and Cathy could see how soaking wet her girlfriend was. Thank god she’d taken the time to paint Amy’s body all over, even though Amy had insisted it was a waste of time.

Sharon took one look at Amy’s blue tits and her body locked up on her. Her eyes widened in surprise, and Cathy realized that Amy was already hypnotizing her. Just looking at Amy’s tits could weaken your resolve enough to freeze you in place. Sure enough, Vanessa and the zombies easily led the stunned Sharon forward. She was too tall even for Amy, so they dragged her down to her knees.

“Damn,” Sharon muttered as she dropped right next to Amy’s tits, her smile already slack. From there Amy was able to grab her by the hair and, without any resistance, Sharon let herself be smothered by Amy’s boobs.

“Braaains,” Amy shouted with an orgasmic cry, her blank eyes rolling back happily in her head.

“Brains,” Vanessa and the others moaned, and Cathy recorded them as every girl shook in orgasm, drooling and groaning in mindless pleasure. With a quick look around the party Cathy realized that most of the girls were zombies, and with the remaining intelligent girls dwindling the zombies were beginning to masturbate in place or hooking up with one another. There was something incredibly hot about two blank-faced girls groping and fingering each other without a word.

Cathy realized that it would be impossible to catch everything, and so she tapped Vanessa and one of the other zombies, a blonde who was dressed like an alien with a plush pink alien on her head. “You both obey me, remember?”

The girls looked at her blankly.

Amy, still smothering the happily moaning Sharon against her tits, spoke in a monotone. “Zombies obey Cathy.”

Vanessa and the other girl shuddered with delight, their arms raised stiffly. “Zombies… obey… Cathy…”

“Fuck, that’s hot,” Cathy muttered, then shook herself back to attention. “Grab your phones and record the others. Record everyone cumming as happy zombies.”

“Record… others…” Vanessa recited, robotically reaching up to her chest. She slid down her playboy bunny outfit, exposing her breasts as she took out the phone she’d been storing in her cleavage. The zombie Vanessa didn’t bother to cover up, just left her tits out as she blankly swiped on her phone.

The astronaut girl had drool running down her chin as she lifted up her own phone to record. “Everyone… cum. Happy… zombies…”

“Perfect. Do a good job and I’ll make sure you get a special reward.”

But Vanessa and the astronaut were already stumbling away, phones held stiffly out before them as they sought out horny zombies to record.

Cathy turned back and saw Sharon rising to her feet, smiling dumbly as she began to moan for brains.

They brought Matilda up next, the slutty superhero smirking up at her girlfriend. “Wow, babe, you really look mindless.”

“Braaains,” Sharon groaned.

Matilda’s eyes narrowed. When the other zombies tried to push her forward Matilda easily shoved them away as she stomped up to Sharon.

“Sharon, are you okay?”

With empty eyes and a happy smile she nodded.

“Are you… are you actually hypnotized right now?”

Sharon’s smile widened as she nodded with more enthusiasm. “Braaainleeesss.”

Matilda shot a glance at Cathy that made ice cubes run down her back, leaving her afraid and shivering. She actually believed this was real. It was all real, but nobody should have been that quick to catch on. Cathy held her breath, wondering what the surprisingly shrewd girl in the slutty Torch Gal outfit would do.

Matilda surveyed the shambling, horny zombie girls around her, then looked back up at her girlfriend. “Sharon, do you feel safe right now?”

“Yeeeah,” Sharon groaned with a nod. “Only doing… what I’m… comfortable… with.”

“You wanna keep playing, don’t you?”

Sharon let out a happy moan of pleasure, her hands sliding down to caress her tits. “Happy… zombie…”

Matilda heaved out a sigh. “Fine, you can keep playing zombie.” Then she spun and pointed a finger right at Cathy. “We’re definitely going to have a talk later.”

“Um, sure,” Cathy said, wondering how Amy would react to someone knowing her secret. At least Matilda wasn’t trying to stop the fun. If anything she just made sure her girlfriend was safe.

Satisfied, Matilda started to walk away until Sharon grabbed her by the shoulders. “Brains,” Sharon grinned, flexing her strong arms.

“Oh no, I want no part of this.”

“Braaains,” Sharon groaned eagerly, reaching down and easily lifting Matilda off her feet. At first Matilda fought back, but Sharon reached up to lovingly pet her head. “Want you… happy zombie… too.”

Matilda blushed as she stopped kicking. “… Fine, but you’re definitely going to owe me.”

Triumphantly Sharon lifted Matilda overhead as if she weighed nothing. Cathy watched amazed as Sharon’s muscular arms easily carried Matilda over to Amy. Instead of putting her on the ground, Sharon just dipped the now upside down Matilda face first into Amy’s tits.

Matilda wriggled for breath, her skirt sliding down to flash her panties. Even mindless, Amy lifted her tits to support Matilda’s head, allowing her to breath while keeping her smothered.

“Thanks,” an already drowsy Matilda muttered, her body going limp.

“Braaains,” Sharon muttered happily, as she put her now pliable girlfriend’s legs over her shoulders, giving her easy access to Matilda’s pussy. She slid the panties aside and began to eat Matilda out.

“Ohh fuck,” Matilda moaned, muffled by Amy’s tits. She reached up to grope her own tits, her hands moving sluggishly as she fell deep into trance. “So… good…”

Cathy recorded the whole thing with a grin. She never imagined they’d be able to do anything this fun in college.

Even after Matilda had to be good and entranced, Amy and Sharon didn’t release her. They kept holding her up, smiling blankly as Matilda moaned in ecstasy. The zombies were cleaning up the last few girls, opting to push their faces up against the sides of Amy’s tits since Matilda was hogging the center. It was soon turning into a jumble of gorgeous women pressed close together, groaning and moaning and giggling and drooling.

Cathy captured the whole thing on her phone, until she heard a blank voice speak commandingly behind her.

“Cum… now…” Vanessa told a pair of entranced girls in Sailor Moon outfits. As Cathy turned towards them she was shocked to see that the pair, who were just lazily making out before, instantly writhe in orgasm as they came on command.

Vanessa recorded the entire thing without reaction. Then she spun and marched towards the next nearest zombie, which was Zoe standing by a snack table.

Once again Vanessa commanded, “Cum… now…”

Zoe, who’d become topless at some point, squeezed her tits and let her head tilt back with a satisfied moan as she came. A second orgasmic cry came from beneath her. Cathy bent down and saw Allison underneath the snack table, down on all fours. She was momentarily distracted from eating out Zoe as she shuddered in orgasm. When it passed Allison gave a drooling groan and went back to lavishing Zoe’s pussy.

Cathy smirked, figuring it out. She’d told Vanessa and the other girl to record all of the girls as they came. Her obedient zombies, instead of waiting for the girls to climax on their own, instead were commanding them to cum on demand. Cathy slid a hand under her skirt and marveled at how drenched she was. There were so many possibilities with this group.

“Everyone,” Cathy called, her voice squeaking nervously.

Every girl in the party stopped and turned to her. The bevy of zombies surrounding Amy stepped aside, every face now blank and smiling mindlessly. Amy turned to look at her and Matilda’s head slipped free of her tits, but Sharon kept a strong hold on her legs so Matilda just flopped down against her muscular girlfriend, dangling upside now as her drool ran down her face.

“Brains,” she grunted, tugging at the crotch on Sharon’s purple tights. It took a couple tries with her limp hands, but with a loud rip Matilda managed to tear the tights apart to reveal a bare, dripping cunt. Matilda eagerly dove in, the superhero couple sixty-nining for all to see.

“Woah,” Cathy muttered in awe.

Every girl was staring up at her obediently, awaiting orders. Some were wrapped around each other passionately. Most had been stripped of their costumes and were half-naked, but they all wore identical blank expressions.

Cathy cleared her throat. “All of you zombies, cum for me now!”

“Cum,” they chanted with a unified, empty chorus of voices. Then they all came. Cathy stared spellbound, watching the amazing display unfold before her. Some girls shuddered in place, hips jerking as they came. A few girls fell to their knees or rolled down to the floor as they happily groaned, overcome with pleasure. But the most amazing to Cathy were the handful of girls who showed no reaction at all. If it wasn’t for the way their eyes rolled back in their heads and their pussies dripped with need she’d have never been able to tell they were cumming at all.

Then Cathy realized she hadn’t recorded it. “Damn. Vanessa. Uh, space girl. You with the alien on your head. Yeah, you. Both of you come here now.”

Vanessa and the astronaut moaned the word, “Cum.” They stumbled towards her, grinning and shaking as they orgasmed while they walked up to Cathy. Then they stood obediently at attention.

“Record the rest of the girls,” she instructed, raising her own phone. Then, satisfied they covered everyone, she commanded, “All zombies cum now.”

“Cuuumm,” the room of mindless women groaned again. This time they shook harder, moaned louder, reveling blankly in the sudden orgasmic bliss.

“Fuck, this is amazing.” Cathy gushed to herself. There wasn’t a single woman left with her mind except for Cathy. She was about to make them cum again, and probably would have done so all night, when the door to the large room suddenly burst open.

“The fuck is going on in here?” A cute chubby girl in a white wig demanded. She was dressed up like that one character from Game of Thrones that Cathy had always had a crush on, and Cathy instantly wondered how much more adorable she’d look mindlessly cumming as a zombie. While Cathy was lost in her imagination, the twenty or so zombies in the room all turned to face the new girl.

She saw the room of half-naked drooling women and her eyes went wide. “What the fuck is going on in here?” This time her voice was quieter, a little scared.

She didn’t notice Edith coming around the side of the door. The fake Mother of Dragons cried out in surprise as Edith grabbed her wrist, and she made to run away as the zombies moved in. Suddenly Amy burst from the crowd, her blue-painted tits bared, and the girl froze in place, staring.

Cathy ran over to Zoe and pulled her in close, hastily whispering instructions.

Other girls out in the hallway were starting to stare now as Amy marched up to the frozen woman. There were gasps as Amy grabbed her by her white wig and shoved her face down into her tits.

“Oh my god!”

“What the fuck?”

“Damn girl.”

Just as the women in the hallway looked ready to panic, Zoe skipped over to the door and leaned against the frame, topless and smirking smugly.

“Don’t I always tell you that we put on a good show here at Delta Theta?”

The hallway of nervous women stared at her, with more than a few checking out Zoe and Amy’s tits.

“Wait, this is a show?”

“It’s more of a game,” Zoe beamed. Then she waved a dismissive hand. “Unless you girls down want to play. We can all get dressed then, I suppose.”

There were several panicked cries of, “No!” Cathy watched anxiously from the side, wondering if even Zoe’s natural charisma could sell the others on a mindless lesbian orgy. Especially when Zoe wasn’t really awake but just acting as she was commanded to.

But Zoe was as animated as ever as she winked at the crowd. “That’s what I was hoping to hear. The game is simple. I’m sure you all got an eyeful of Amy’s tits tonight.”

Most of the women in the hallway blushed. There seemed to be more girls from the rest of the party crowding in.

“Well tonight everyone’s going to get a chance to dive into her amazing tits. But the game is that anyone who touches her tits gets turned into a mindless, horny zombie. Isn’t that right, Petra?”

The Game of Thrones girl slowly peeled herself away from Amy’s cleavage, her face now blank and her eyes completely empty. Her hands lifted robotically before her as she groaned, “Braaains.”

“Whoa.”

“That’s awesome.”

“I know I want a turn.”

“Fuck yeah.”

“We’ve already been turned into horny zombies in here,” Zoe said, stepping aside to sweep an arm at the mindless women in the room. “And once you’re a zombie you can’t break character. You can make out or hook up with whoever you want as long as they’re cool with it. No going outside the sorority though. Oh, and you have to act like you don’t want to get smothered by Amy’s fantastic tits.”

“Why would we do that?” a slutty Little Red Riding Hood asked sarcastically, getting a couple of laughs from the hallway.

“I’ll be happy to demonstrate with you. Allison, come here.”

The crowd in the hallway went quiet as Allison shuffled forward, the now half-naked pirate girl groaning softly. Zoe smirked at the now nervous Red Riding Hood, and then all at once Zoe fell into trance. All emotion wiped off her face as she lifted her arms, zombie walking forwards.

“Brains,” she groaned, and Allison repeated the cry as they reached for Red. When she tried to flee, the crowd of giggling girls helpfully blocked her out, keeping her in place. Zoe and Allison each took Red Riding Hood by the shoulder and began leading her to Amy’s tits.

“Brains,” they both groaned. Red fought against them, until they spun her around and aimed her at Amy’s rack. She instantly stopped struggling when she realized where they were taking her.

“Oh my,” she giggled theatrically. “What big tits you have!”

But Amy didn’t respond to the joke. She just reached out for her and groaned, “Braains.”

Red Riding Hood bit her lip and shivered with pleasure. Zoe and Allison started to steer her towards Amy, and she playfully acted scared. “Nooo! Please don’t put me into her awesome tits.”

Amy obligingly pushed her breasts together with her hands as Zoe and Allison shoved Red right into her cleavage. Everyone in the hallway hooted and hollered at the show. Zoe held the other girl down until she stopped playfully struggling and went still, moaning happily as her mind was wiped away by Amy’s tits. Then Zoe straightened up and grinned as if she were awake the whole time and merely pretending.

“And that’s exactly what all of you will get. Now, who’s in?”

Cathy was shocked as every girl in the hallway raised their hands.

“Perfect. We’re going to set up in here for a bit, so I want all of you to go out and tell every one in the sorority about the game. We’ll be out in…” Zoe turned to Cathy, cocking her head questioningly.

“Uh, ten minutes sounds good,” Cathy replied with a shrug.

“Ten minutes. After that, we’ll assume every girl in the house is fair game. Now go spread the word about the lesbian zombie apocalypse!”

The women in the hallway cheered and ran off to tell everyone. Zoe shut the door with a proud grin on her face, but as soon as it was shut she fell back into blank zombie-mode. She turned to Cathy, waiting for approval on her performance.

“That was amazing!” Cathy gushed. “I just told you to convince them it was all a game. I didn’t know you’d demonstrate on her.”

“It’s… important…” Zoe began in a slow drawl, when Cathy held up her hand.

“You can talk normally for now.”

Zoe straightened up a little. “It’s important to be ready to improvise. I’m loving this game, and thought the best way to convince them to play would be to show them.”

Cathy couldn’t keep a happy smile off her face. “You’re loving this?”

“It’s amazing. I really wish I’d thought of it. Getting to hook up with everyone is fun, and playing a zombie has been a blast.” As she spoke Zoe took hold of Allison’s hand, who just moaned dumbly for brains.

Cathy smiled at Amy, who was staring obliviously ahead. She couldn’t wait to tell her girlfriend that everyone was loving this. They certainly seemed to have plenty of people to play with in college now. If nothing else they’d be a hit at parties.

“It seems like we have to get the rest of the sorority in on the fun now.”

“They’ll love it,” Zoe assured her in a blank voice.

“Okay then. You can go back to being a zombie again. Have fun tonight, Zoe.”

“Already… am…” Zoe groaned as she pulled Allison close, bending down to kiss at her tits.

Cathy typed quickly on her phone and set an alarm for ten minutes. Then she stood on a chair and raised her voice.

“Alright zombies, here’s the game plan. When this alarm goes off, you’ll go out into the party to find more girls with brains.”

“Brains,” they all cried hungrily.

“That’s right. I wanna see every last brain eaten up by Amy’s tits.”

The zombie girls moaned in delight, many starting to touch themselves.

“Just remember that you’re not going to leave the sorority. And no making anyone do anything they don’t want.” The zombies all nodded. “You’ll wake up tomorrow just remembering that this was all a fun game you were in on.” Cathy thought hard, trying to think of anything else to say. Then she noticed Red Riding Hood drooling happily against Amy’s tits as she humped the air uselessly.

“Fuck it,” Cathy muttered, readying herself. “And last thing. I’ve still got my brains, girls.”

A ripple went through the crowd as the zombies stopped touching themselves and each other. They all stared blankly up at Cathy, including Amy, although she had a wide grin on her face.

“Brains!” The naked girls descended on Cathy, dozens of hands reaching out for her. She let them took her, wet and eager to join them. The crowd actually lifted Cathy off the chair and carried her overhead. She rode the wave of mindless zombies.

“Touch me. Kiss me. Use me. I’m fine with everything,” Cathy told them, watching excitedly as they brought her to Amy. Upon hearing this the carrying hands began to grope at her thighs, spreading her legs. Hands slipped under her skirt and her shirt. Cathy moaned in ecstasy as fingers explored her intimately. She felt drooling lips kissing at her all over. The crowd was worshipping her body, and Cathy already felt on the edge of cumming.

Then she opened her eyes and saw Amy before her. They were close enough to kiss. Amy cradled Cathy’s head in her hands, a flicker of emotion passing over her eyes.

“Thank… you…” Amy groaned, before she leaned in to kiss Cathy as the crowd continued to grope her. Upside down, Cathy happily kissed her girlfriend as it all become too much. Cathy came from the mindless women touching and kissing and eating her out. She groaned her gratitude into Amy’s mouth as she twitched in the hands of the crowd.

Then Amy’s lips left hers, and Cathy felt herself being lowered slightly. Her head landed gently upon Amy’s tits, and she instantly felt their hypnotic pull sucking her mind away.

“Unghh, yes,” Cathy cried out, so happy to finally have her mind drained. She grinned up at Amy as she felt her intelligence being sucked away. She smiled goofily at the crowd of beautiful women still lavishing her body. Cathy tried to watch as long as she could, until her eyes crossed and her mouth hung open and she fell completely down into the empty trance.

She became nothing but pleasure. Until she heard Amy’s voice whispering commands. They shaped her. Drool slipped down Cathy’s cheek as she was erased, and the zombie took control. A zombie who wanted to take the brains of others to share her bliss. A zombie who gave in to every desire. A zombie who existed to give pleasure to the others.

“Buh-Braaains,” Cathy slowly groaned, her eyes entirely blank and staring. The other zombies lowered her down onto unsteady legs, and her arms rose stiff before her as she began to shuffle away. She turned slowly, but all around her were only zombies. With no brains to give to Amy’s tits, Cathy tugged open her shirt as she made her way towards Vanessa, ready to spread pleasure.

They had no concept of time. Vanessa and Cathy groped and kissed each other blankly, their empty heads unable to record anything but their initial instructions. Cathy was eating Vanessa out fervently on the floor while another girl was eating her out from behind. Amy had Zoe and Allison together, fingering the zombies to orgasm as they absently kissed.

Then a shrill alarm went off. The zombies froze against each other, then began to grin. They remembered the door out of the room. They remembered the rest of the sorority, full of unfortunate girls who were burdened with brains. Cathy knew she had to help them. They needed to feel this perfect joy.

Amy and Cathy began to shuffle towards the door, swept up in the horny crowd of naked and grinning women. “Braaains,” they all cried as they spilled out into the hallway.

It was going to be a long and wonderful night.

* * *

The next morning Cathy groaned awake, utterly exhausted. She yawned and winced, her jaw feeling ready to snap off from being overused. There was also a dull ache in her head, as if thinking were something unusual for her. She’d had this kind of hangover before, but only when she’d been mindless for hours.

Then everything came back to her. The party. The zombies. The fucking. Oh god, had they all fucked.

Cathy tried to get up but two naked women were piled on top of her. One was Vanessa, snuggled up against her arm, while a cute redhead was draped across her lap. When Cathy squirmed she confirmed that she felt two wonderful fingers still stuffed inside her pussy, though with naked women cluttered all around it was impossible to tell who the fingers belonged to.

“Amy?” she hissed quietly.

With a huge yawn Amy dragged herself out of her own pile of women. She still had her blue body paint mostly in tact, though her tits had practically been scrubbed clean to show off her naturally gorgeous tits.

Cathy instantly felt her resolve flee her as she was hit with the full hypnotic force of Amy’s tits. She barely managed to keep herself from dropping right then and there.

“A-Amy… Turn off your tits, will you?”

Amy shook her head and Cathy felt the hypnotic pull fade down to a pleasant but manageable tingle on her mind.

“Sorry. So I guess last night really happened.”

“Yup.”

“What do we do?”

Cathy could only pray that everyone would buy that it was a game. Though she wasn’t sure that the sorority girls would all believe they’d just happened to decide on a Halloween orgy.

Someone groaned to her left, and they noticed Zoe rising up on the couch, Allison’s head still buried in her crouch. She smiled down at her friend and stroked her hair.

“Well shit,” Zoe muttered. “Guess we had another orgy.”

Amy and Cathy blinked in shock. “Wait, another orgy?”

Zoe shrugged. “Hey, you get this many horny lesbians into a house and some kinky shit is bound to go down. Though I really think this might be a record for us.”

Other women were starting to wake up to. A tall girl with blue paint smeared across her mouth yawned loudly and cocked an eyebrow at Zoe. “We all fuck again?”

“And how.”

The tall girl shook her head and laughed. “I’ll get started on pancakes for everyone then.”

Cathy couldn’t help but ask, “So what, you’re all just totally cool with last night?”

“I loved it,” the cheerleader replied wistfully, closing her eyes as if savoring the memory. “I gotta give it to you, that zombie game was totally fun. And we’ll take any excuse we can to fool around and have fun,” Zoe chuckled. “Just make sure no photos or videos get out beyond the sorority group chats. Which you totally have to join, by the way.”

Cathy and Amy shared a disbelieving look. “I guess these girls are just always down for an orgy,” Cathy shrugged.

Amy grinned. “We might just have to pledge here.”

Cathy felt Vanessa kissing at her shoulder and smiled. “Best Halloween ever.”