The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is dedicated to robotunit8, Lisa Teez, The Lycanthrope, Aussie Bloke, Kris P. Kreme, Paladin and Chrystal Wynd. Also, a big thank you to masterangel for the thread at MC Forum that started me thinking.

The Fallacy Fallacy?

Justin

“You are such a sweet guy, Justin,” was all he ever heard from his dream girl, Jennifer. Justin wanted to be more than a sweet guy. He wanted the head cheerleader to desire him more than the string of a-hole’s she was dating, in her fruitless search for “Mr. Right”.

Justin was so frustrated, he did something many people would consider really foolish. He spent a lot of his money on a love potion. Well, it wasn’t really a love potion. It was more like a potion of susceptibility to attacks of fallacy. The guy he bought it from said that the potion created a “blind spot” in the victim where a particular fallacy could be used to undermine a person’s belief system, personality and perception. This could ultimately result in permanent changes over the course of time.

Justin had become Jennifer’s father confessor, sounding board and shoulder to cry on. While he felt somewhat guilty, he knew that Jennifer’s dating patterns were quite self destructive. He knew she belonged with him and he was hoping against hope that the potion worked.

Justin went to Jennifer’s room, armed with the potion and a strong ad hoc fallacy.

Jennifer opened her dorm-room door in tears. Her roommate and reluctant, part time shoulder-to-cry-on, Mandy, must have sensed Jennifer’s needy expression, and must have gone home for the weekend. So far everything was going his way.

Jennifer threw her arms around him and her lovely C cup breasts mashed up against his chest, as her beautifully long auburn hair cascaded over his shoulder. He continued to hug her tall slender form, while softly saying comforting words of encouragement, before finally breaking the hug.

“Jen, honey, you look really dehydrated. Let me get you some water,” he smiled.

“Thanks sweetie. That would be nice.”

After returning with a mug of cold water with a special tasteless and odorless additive, he prepared his magical fallacy in his head.

Jennifer took several gulps before putting the mug down on her desk. “Thanks Justin, that hit the spot. What would I do without you?”

“You’ll never have to worry about that, If everything works the way the guy said,” he thought. “You know you can count on me,” he said.

Justin sat down in Mandy’s desk chair and began to listen to Jennifer’s tale of woe concerning Tommy Parker, the current jerk who was making her life miserable. In about five minutes, her eyes began to glaze over, the way the man said they would. Now he would have about twenty minutes to implant his fallacy. The man warned him not to make the statement too broad or narrow. He also mentioned that if the subject were in a distracted state and trusted the potion wielder, a stronger statement had a good chance of success. After listening to her for a few more minutes, he interrupted her. “It’s a rainy day, right?”

“Yeah?”

“So, I am right that it is a rainy day.”

“Yes, but...”

“I am Justin Bell, right?”

“Yeah,” she said dreamily.

“So, since Justin Bell was right about it being a rainy day, Justin Bell is right about everything,” he continued hoping he wasn’t overplaying his hand.

“Uh huh,” she nodded.

“So, since I am Justin Bell, I am always right about everything.”

“So?”

“Shit! Did she just accept that I am always right?” he thought. “I just want you to understand that I can be completely trusted. You can always feel comfortable telling me anything,” he covered.

“Of course, sweetie. I trust you more than anybody in the whole world,” she smiled.

“You do?” he asked with some surprise.

“Of course. You’re my best friend.”

Justin was confused. Jennifer had always said that Mandy was her best friend. Then he realized the wording he had used. Since she completely trusted him and could tell him anything, Jennifer came to the logical conclusion that he was her best friend. Her smile told him that this new fact pleased her and overwhelmed her needy sadness.

Still, Justin knew he needed to be careful. He could probably get her in bed right now, but he wasn’t in this for something quick. He had seen at just a mere comment, her mind was drawing conclusions based upon his premise about being right about everything. This was the blind spot in her logic. Eventually with a few placed comments and some well placed logical arguments, she would be his. “You’re my best friend too,” he smiled

Before he left, he had the urge to try something minor, just to plant some seeds for future encounters with Jennifer. “You know because of trust, best friends can share moments of intimacy like the hugs we share. Because of the trust we have in each other, we can share that kind of intimacy.”

“That’s so true. Speaking of which, I have a strong urge to share some intimacy with my best friend,” she smiled, as she opened her arms.

Justin opened his arms and entered the embrace. He desperately wanted try something. He knew it could be risky, but just had to try. “Do you know the great thing about intimacy with someone you trust?”

“What?” she purred contently from the embrace.

“You can touch one another in ways that you would never touch just anybody. Because you trust that person, you know they won’t hurt you, so you can enjoy an intimate touch.”

“You mean like this?” as she began to rub his back and side.

Then he went for broke “And this?” he said breathlessly, as his hands roamed down her body to her perfect bubble butt and began to gently stroke and kneed it.

Jennifer audibly groaned. “That does feel really nice,” she replied, as her hands moved to his posterior and she began to mirror. his motions.

His hard-on was now at full mast. The was no way she could have missed it poking into her thigh. Finally, he reluctantly broke the hug. He knew he would need a cold shower. “Do you want to go to the caf for supper later?”

“Why don’t we eat in? That way you don’t have to leave,” she smiled.

Jennifer

Jennifer was miserable. She and Tommy had broken up last night. He was mad that she hadn’t been more willing to put out more frequently. Now he was going to go out with that skank Haley Jobbers. She seemed to wind up with all of Jennifer’s former guys; hovering over them like some horny vulture. Jennifer was sick of this crap with guys like Tommy. “If he had been more patient, he could have had me any time he wanted,” she railed to herself. Instead he called her a tease and a prude. While they had been going together for about a month, they had done it a few times and she had given him a few hand jobs. The problem was that he wanted to do it all the time and she sensed that he might have been in it just for the sex. She then decided to pull back sexually, to test where is true interest lay. The bastard didn’t even try to pretend.

She spent the whole night chewing off her roommate Mandy’s ear. Mandy than unexpectedly had to go home. She knew who she needed to call.

Justin Bell was the sweetest guy in the whole world. He was such a good listener and a good friend. Pity he wasn’t really her type. He was handsome enough and his body was pretty nice. He just seemed too timid. She wasn’t even sure that he liked her romantically, but at one point she thought he might. Just as well, as she didn’t want to ruin the friendship.

When he got there, he offered her some water. With all of her tears of frustration, she figured that he was right about her being pretty dehydrated.

After drinking the water she felt relaxed. “It’s great to be with Justin. He’s such good company and a great listener,” she thought.

She went through the complete break up and then he said something weird. He talked about being right about it being a rainy day and then how he was “Justin Bell”, so he was always right. “Poor delusional boy,” she thought. “I’ll just humor him. After all he is here and comforting me,” she continued to think.

After a while, Jennifer came to some interesting realizations. Justin had always been right concerning the kind of guys she had been seeing. In the past, he had told her that he was worried that she was in a vicious cycle of dating guys who were just interested in sex. He was right. He also said that people tend to take her for granted and just use her for what she could do for them. That described her roommate and so-called best friend Mandy. If anything, Justin was her best friend. The more she thought about it, the more she realized how right he was. There was no doubt in her mind that he was special.

When Justin mentioned intimacy, she remembered what a great hugger he was. While they were hugging, he took the initiative and squeezed her ass. It felt really nice. “Was he becoming more confident?” she thought. “Then there was that cute, not so little bulge in his pants,” she smiled to herself.

At that point, he asked her to eat at the cafeteria, but it sounded more like he was asking her out on a date. “I really underestimated him,” she thought. She suddenly had a better idea. “Why don’t we eat in? That way, you don’t have to leave,” she suggested.

Justin

“Did she just say what I think she said?” he thought. “Uh.. that would be great.”

“What’s come over you, Justin?”

“What do you mean?”

“You seem so much more.. confident Not that I’m complaining.”

“Is she into me? Should I go for broke” he thought. “Nothing really. I’ve never really thought about it, but when you confessed that I was your best friend, it got me thinking about the way I really felt about you. We’ve been through so much, I began to ask myself what had been holding me back. Now that I know that you really care for me, I feel more at ease”

“Well, most of you,” she grinned as she looked at his crotch.

“Crap! No point in trying to deny it,” he thought. “You’re a beautiful woman. My arousal to you should seem perfectly normal and maybe even flattering,” he said.

“So your sporting a tent for little Ol’ me,” she said with a put on a southern accent.

“How does that make you feel?”

“Wet.”

“Shit! I didn’t give her any verbal cues to let her know that I wanted her. Maybe my erection was my way of making a statement. As I am always right, her body would respond in kind,” he reasoned to himself. He knew he needed to be careful with his next words. He wasn’t expecting to bring it to a head this soon, but with the way she was responding, he needed to give her mind some direction. “Well it’s quite obvious that we are aroused by each other. This kind of arousal means that we need to be together,” he almost cringed after the words came out of his mouth.

“Duh!” she moaned as she launched her body at him.

Jennifer

Jennifer was beginning to get turned on during the clinch. She had never really thought of Justin as boyfriend material, but mostly because he seemed to lack confidence. He certainly wasn’t lacking any as he squeezed her ass. She studied his features. She had certainly dated more homely men than Justin. In fact Justin was pretty damn cute and now really sexy with his new confidence. Most importantly, he was still sweet Justin, her best friend. “I’m so fucking turned on, I can’t think straight. Damn! Am I falling in love or having a stroke?” she asked herself. She needed to find out what was going on with him. She knew she would need to jump him before he left the room, but if this new Justin was real, she would never let him leave. “What’s come over you, Justin?” she asked.

“What do you mean?”

“You seem so much more.. confident Not that I’m complaining.”

“Nothing really. I’ve never really thought about it, but when you confessed that I was your best friend, it got me thinking about the way I really felt about you. We’ve been through so much, I began to ask myself what had been holding me back. Now that I know that you really care for me I feel more at ease”

“Well I can see that I’m turning him on, so I guess he seems as into me as much as I like him,” she thought. “Well, most of you,” she grinned as she looked at his crotch.

“You’re a beautiful woman. My arousal to you should seem perfectly normal and maybe even flattering,” he said.

“So your sporting a tent for little Ol’ me,” she said with a put on a southern accent.

“How does that make you feel?”

“Fuck! I’m nearly creaming my pants. I shouldn’t tell him, but it feels so right. I need him to know!” she reasoned to herself. “Wet,” she said, in almost a groan.

“Well it’s quite obvious that we are aroused by each other. This kind of arousal means that we need to be together.”

“He’s asking me to be his girlfriend!!! The sweet, confident fool... New confidence or not, I’m making the first move!” she eagerly thought.

“Duh!” she moaned as she launched her body at him.

Justin

Two years later, just after graduation, Justin proposed to Jennifer. She eagerly accepted. As they lay in bed, after celebrating their engagement, he thought back to that night and the fallacy potion. Then he came to a shocking conclusion. Had the potion worked or was his confidence a byproduct of thinking it had worked? Just for fun, he tried a few fallacies to test Jennifer. Obviously they couldn’t be too nutty because if it wasn’t the potion that made her fall in love with him, he didn’t want to lose her. For the fallacies he used, she always went along with him. Was she humoring him? “He guessed he would never know. “Still, who the fuck cares. I got my dream girl,” he smiled as he turned off the light.

Jennifer

Jennifer lay in Justin’s arms smiling. “What a man! To think, I might never have gotten to be with him,” she thought. She also realized that Justin’s “confidence” was not a big deal. He had confessed being shy around her because he liked her. When he realized that he had a chance to expand the relationship, he went for it. She admired him for doing that and was glad it happened. He really was the perfect guy, despite making some silly claims from time to time. His little logic games were usually fallacies, or were they. She always went along with them. Was she humoring him or on some level was it actually making sense? In the end, it didn’t matter. They were together and she was grateful to whatever made that happen.