The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Fall of Man — Part One — The Academy

Synopsis: Baal is a powerful demon with a hatred of mankind. Can he bring about the fall of man?

“My Lord” Kara grovelled as she bowed at the large wooden front door “I… I didn’t expect you…”

“Do you think I need an appointment?” Baal laughed at her impudence

“Oh, no, my Lord” Kara said bowing her head lower… how presumptuous of her to question her master. She trembled. She stayed in that position awaiting a response.

With Baal were two women, both so corrupted by their demon Master that their eyes were totally black, and soul-less. Mira, and Yvonne were his companions for his trip—his fuck toys. Normally they both wore figure-hugging black latex. But, these had been torn during the trip to the academy—from Baal’s continuous, vigorous love-making.

Mira’s was covered in sperm. Litres of it had dried around her crotch and inner thighs, and also her ass, and on her chest. She looked like she had a severe case of eczema.

Yvonne also had dried sperm on her inner thighs, and matted in her long dark hair.

Both women wore their come with pride. They were proud to have been used by their Master.

Baal was over seven foot tall. His cock was like an extra arm; protruding from his groin. His cock was menacing, and formed a massive bulge down his front left thigh of his pants, to almost his knee, where, like a fist his cock head formed a large ball.

As Kara bowed she still raised her eyes to look at his crotch and she sucked in a deep breath and shivered—excited at the prospect of being fucked by her Master.

She had only ever been used once before and it had put her in hospital… her labia torn and bleeding from her Master’s massive cock and aggressive humping. But she lived only to serve him and she would gladly go through it all again to please him. Her body was there for no other purpose but for his use. And, she had recovered completely due to his power.

“Who is this?” Baal asked as he saw a short woman behind Kara

Kara stood to see who he was referring to

“This is your daughter, Bella” Kara said

“Oh?” Baal was interested and as he said this she came up closer to him

“Yes, Master…,” Kara continued “when you used me before you inseminated me”

“What a cute thing” he said as he lightly brushed his fingers against her cheek

Bella’s eyes lit up as he touched her. Her nipples went rock hard, and her pussy grew moist. Baal could smell her scent too as her body instantly grew ready to please him.

“Uh” she gasped suddenly in pleasure as he touched her chest.

“Very good” he smiled

“Thank you, Master” she shivered. Her body trembled.

She quivered and came just by him touching her gently.

“Very responsive” he smiled “I am impressed”

“Thank you, Master” Bella beamed. Kara grinned too, so happy her Master was pleased.

He inhaled “Mmm-mmm” he smiled “And, you’ve been despoiled!”

“We would never present purity to you, Master” Kara said “I made sure my daughter’s purity was destroyed”

“Good. Good” he smiled and as he did Bella’s clothes vanished from her body into thin air. His power…

They moved into he vestibule.

He looked her over and she stood there with her arms outstretched to show herself to him. She took small steps and turned slowly for him to look all over her over.

“Who did you have take her virginity?” Baal asked

“I gave her to our dogs” Kara said “They raped her for hours”

“Ah, yes… my pack…they have been trained to rape”

“Do you like dog cock?” Baal asked Bella

“No, Master” she said “But it was necessary to make me impure. They hurt me… ”

“Good. Good” he smiled

“Bend over” he said and she bent forward. He gazed at the wink of her anus. “You’re an anal virgin though?”

“Yes, Master” she said “I hope you are not disappointed”

He said nothing. She stood up and was soon facing him again.

He looked her up and down once more.

“Yes. Yes” he said “Very well… suck my cock”

“Oh, thank you, Master” her face lit up as she sank to her knees.

“You do us a great honour, Master” Kara said “Choosing my daughter to dump your seed in”

“Be quiet” he snapped

Kara was stung by his rebuke. It made her shiver—she felt sick. She so much lived to please him.

Bella, her mouth opened wide as she took his cock out and she struggled… but then she remembered her training and she forced her head down on his cock-head

His tip was in the back of her throat.

She suppressed her reflex to gag

She wanted to have him down her throat, only her gullet wouldn’t open any further without tearing open.

A part of her wanted to be torn open, to die being impaled on her Master’s cock

She suddenly felt wetness shoot out from between her legs. At first she thought she’d peed.

But then she realised she’d come again… she’d squirted.

He came in her and she almost gagged then as there was just so much jizz pumping into her, and it was like a hose, not a trickle. A powerful jet

Her stomach stretched to contain such a load.

He pulled out of her and she fell forward and vomited up a half litre of sperm.

He turned to Kara “Don’t waste it” he said

“No of course, my Master” she said and she got down on her knees and with her daughter began lapping the white goo back up.

Baal looked to Mira, and Yvonne and they also got down and began lapping it up.

Kara got up on her knees, grabbed her daughter by the back of the head and lifted her face up to hers and then she kissed her daughter hard, lapping the sperm off of her daughter’s face.

Bella burped and belched and brought more sperm up and Kara gulped it down. She vomited up a wave of sperm and her mom’s mouth was there to taste it.

Baal left them behind to play with his cream. His sex-slaves looked like kittens lapping at milk… and they were almost meowing they were so pleased.

Mira caressed sperm into her thighs. Yvonne scooped up a large lot and rubbed it over her breasts, savouring the feeling of it.

Kara suddenly shoved fingers down her daughter’s throat forcing Bella to give up more of her sperm-load. Kara greedily sucked it up.

Finally Bella could bring up no more.

Bella turned and lapped the jizz off of Mira’s abdomen before her mouth moved in between the slave’s thighs where sperm had run down from her

Baal moved through several rooms then out to a verandah

It overlooked a large yard, about half the size of a soccer pitch

On the field were about thirty girls—none older than twenty-two.

They all wore white singlets with the academy logo in the middle of the chest, and short white skirts.

They were doing calisthenics

All were Eastern or Central European in appearance but were led by a tall even muscular black woman who wore the same sports uniform, only on her the skirt rode up on her large rounded arse revealing that she wore no underwear (as with the girls).

The moment one saw Baal she gave a shriek of excitement

“Attention, Girls!” the black woman yelled seeing their Master

All of them snapped to attention.

“Present yourselves” the woman called

And, each girl lifted her skirt to show their Master their clean-shaven crotches… they were saying “Take me… I am yours” with their actions.

“At ease” Baal said “Continue”

“Very good, Master” the black woman said

“Girls, take up your equipment!”

Each girl bent down and picked up a small club—looking something like a bowling-ball pin. They all began to do swift and extensive arm movements, swinging their hips as they moved their arms

They did a number of exercises as another woman approached.

“My Lord” Tricia gasped as she stepped quickly to Baal “You do us all a great honour with your presence”

“I have come to inspect your progress”

“Yes, Master” she said, bowing. She snapped a finger and another younger female stepped up with a tablet

“We have our records here for you to inspect, Master”

“The modifications?”

“The test experiment is ready, Master as you instructed”

“Good” he smiled “Tell me, though” he continued “Your report did not mention how many subjects failed to survive the transitions”

“Four women, Master” she bowed

“And the one who survived… her name?”

“Lisa” she said

“Very good” he said “I shall look to her shortly” he said “But first I am going to enjoy some of these fine young bodies”

“As you wish, Master” Tricia grinned

“Tell me who is leading them?”

“Olanrewaju, Master” Tricia said “Or, Olan as we call her… she is from Nigeria, Master”

“Very good” he said as he went over to her

Olanrewaju felt herself suddenly bent over. Her short dress flew up and she felt her ass-cheeks spread open as a massive cock pressed up against her anus.

“This will hurt” he said

“Yes, Master” Olanrewaju gasped, gritting her teeth and bracing “My body is yours to use”

“Good” he said and he pushed into her

Olanrewaju gasped, but held back her cry. Tears however ran down her dark cheeks as her anus was torn open.

Her rectum stretched to accomodate the massive cock invading it.

“Oh, Master” she gasped as she forced herself back onto him till his cock pushed up into her colon

Her whole body, lifted by his cock shook like she was having a fit… but it was an orgasm… even as her sigmoid colon was filled with unholy flesh.

Her eyes rolled up into the back of her head. Her tongue lolled out and she almost passed out when he suddenly came in her. What could have given her Colitis, wave after wave of hot sperm emptied into her till even the descending colon was filled with the pressure of Baal’s come.

He pulled slowly out of her.

Her anus hung open, distended and sperm glooped out and onto the ground.

The girls—having watched this, and masturbated crowded forward. Several fell to the ground and began lapping up the spilled seed. Others, on their knees competed to taste his cock, cleaning it with lavish licks of soft wet pink tongues.

And Olanrewaju’s eyes opened, black and soul-less… her corruption complete.

As her eyes opened her anus suddenly contracted. She stood up straight, her whole body had been transformed and she no longer was wounded. (She was stronger than before. Incredibly hard to kill, she was a warrior for hell.)

Olanrewaju pushed the girls out of the way and sank to her knees to take charge of cleaning her Master’s cock.

His slaves joined him, standing behind him along with Kara.

As a treat he came again, filling Olanrewaju’s mouth with more jizz. She swallowed it all happily. Her clit was engorged, and stuck out an inch. It twitched, almost like a cock coming as she orgasmed just on feeding off her Master’s sperm.

He turned to Kara. “I will see my experiment now”

“Yes, Master” she bowed, “If it please you, come this way”

Tricia was waiting there, having rushed back to make sure everything was in order.

There she was…

Lisa was a waif. At twenty she was just on 5ft tall. She was flat chested, and with her hair done in pig-tails it all added to the effect

“Hello?” she cried as she stood there frightened.

Her shape, her mass was small and she looked like she was quite weak of limb. Her cries were filled with tremor. She looked weak… pathetic.

She stood in a room the size of a basketball court.

The walls were high—at least three metres, and smooth—no way of scrambling up over them.

She looked up and about.

There appeared from her angle to be a galley running all the way around the top—where people might look down on her. She realised she was in what was like a giant fish-bowl -where someone was able to observe her… but for what reason?

“Hello?” she cried again “Is there anyone there?” She thought she heard people moving about.

She was naked, and frightened

Baal sat down in the dark in his high perch to watch. “She looks excellent” Baal said

“Thank you, Master” Tricia grinned.

In the corner of the room below was a massive mess that looked like an enormous passionfruit torn open from the inside

“Tell me when she emerged?”

“Two days ago”

“And you’ve not fed her?”

“No, Master” Tricia said “We expected you to come and watch”

“Very good” he said “Proceed”

Kara looked angrily at Tricia. Tricia hadn’t told her to expect the Master.

“Hello… ?” Lisa cried “Please… is there anyone there?”

Lisa had no memory of anything prior to two days earlier. Her ‘first’ memory was bing in some kind of watery sack, and fighting her way free from it… and of the tube (like an umbilicus) that ran from the centre of her cocoon to her thighs where it rest inside her vagina.

Her first move was to pull it out of her… slowly, as it was painful to do so.

“Tell me who have you chosen?” he asked

“His name is Victor Wang”

“And his criminal history?”

“A half dozen rapes, Master” Tricia said “Sexual assault. Exposure….” she was continuing to list off a litany of crimes

“Excellent” Baal said cutting Tricia off

Victor Wang was not that tall either. But he was well built from hours inside ta prison gym.

He had a defective penis, a bent shape. Its shape had always been a tremendous worry for him. He’d had malformed relations with women, and had grown to hate them. It is what helped motivate his sexual assaults.

He needed to dominate women and for that brief moment of coitus he felt he was in control of them.

He found himself pushed through a door that closed immediately behind leaving no visible trace that a door existed in the surface

He saw he was in a large well lit room… and a scared looking girl backing away from him towards a corner

“Who? Who are you?” Lisa cried

As an answer Victor only smiled, his cock growing firm seeing her naked vulnerable form.

Victor’s smile only grew.

Baal turned to Tricia. “Yes, Master” she grinned. Tricia got down on her knees to fellate him as he watched.

Lisa trembled in fear. Victor salivated as he contemplated raping this vulnerable waif. Rape was for him not about sexual attraction, but about projecting power… to fuck someone so apparently weak as her was a way to totally dominate her. What more said power than his ability to force his way into her body?

Victor began moving around in a semi-circle, like a predator stalking its prey

“Sir?” Lisa cried “Sir?” Her first instinct was to try to reason with him, even as she also battled to hide her nakedness with her arms and hands.

He was now unclothed and his cock rock hard

“Please… ah… what are you doing?” Lisa cried. There was more of a tremble now in her voice.

It was too much for him. He couldn’t torment her longer

Victor ran at Lisa, she turned to run. But, of course there was no where to run to. She managed to duck under his first lunge and this only made him more angry. He was really going to fuck her over now

She ran to the other side of the room—to where she’d seen the door. She pounded on it “Please, let me out… let me out…”

He grabbed her

“Nnooo!” she cried as he took her arms and twisted them

“Please… stop… you’re hurting me”

He put a foot behind her leg and threw her over. Tripping her she lost her balance and fell onto the ground on her small ass

Quickly, he was on her, forcing her legs open

“Yeah!” he grinned when it appeared she was a virgin.

“Please, God…. noooo” she cried as he forced her legs wider apart

He backhanded her face

“Take this, bitch!” he spat

He shuffled up over her and then pushed into her

“Nooooooooo” she screamed, it hurt as he tore her

And then, suddenly she felt something

“What the fuck?” Victor cried

In an instant something pushed into the eye of his cock. Instinctively her feet came up around his ass, crossing over and locking in place

Inside her a small needle-like organ—hard, from cartilage pushed quickly straight up his urethra

And then her hips gyrated

He could feel her hips—like they were sucking on his body

He looked down at her calm face

She felt it too… as her body was drawing on him

She felt him leaking out through the needle and into her body

She was feeding. She could… taste him… and she was hungry.

It was as bizarre and novel a feeling to her, as it was to him

She sense it… calm… that this was natural

And he… he was confused, not knowing that as she held him inside her she was draining him… his essence pulsating out through his dick… feeding her. Nourishing her.

He had a sudden moment of clarity—he needed to escape

She sensed this and was ahead of him

In a second she flipped him over, her thighs still attached to his and she began humping him, speeding up the process. It looked like she was fucking him… and in a sense she was, but it was also necessary to draw on his essence.

Baal came in his minion’s mouth—satisfied as he watched the sexual predator consumed as prey

Victor groaned and sighed, something about her… he could not resist. He couldn’t even think to resist… it felt so good, her body on his… It was like the ultimate come… where he was not just ejaculating his seed, but his very being.

And so she rode him, draining him. Pumping him dry

Looking at him, it was like a beach ball slowly deflating as his form collapsed in on itself

Lisa’s abdomen swelled as she fed

Soon she looked five months pregnant… filled with her prey’s fluids

Baal dropped into the ‘arena’ as Lisa rose to her feet, panting, smiling, satiated. She was no longer hungry

She had a moment of confusion as she looked at the wrinkled thing that had been Victor… he was almost as flat as a towel

“Lisa” he said

She turned around, holding her swollen ball of a stomach because it was heavy now

“Yes, Master” she said. She recognised him now instantly as her Lord.

“You are my tool of destruction” he grinned

She understood now what she was.

He had modified her body, poisoned her soul

“You know what you must do?”

“I must feed on men” she said, smiling “…on men”

“Yes… you and the others I create will destroy them…”

“Yes, Master” she bowed

“And you will destroy humanity by doing so” he said

“Yes, I am your angel of destruction” she said

A giant ‘fart’ escaped out of her pussy.

She sank down on her knees

“I serve you, my Lord” she trembled “You are everything… my whole reason for living”

“I had you modified to serve my purpose” he smiled

“Yes, my Lord” she said

“When you are hungry you will go out and feed again”

“Yes, Master”

He got her to her feet and grabbing her hand he floated up into the air, taking her with him

He floated back up to where his minions stood

“You served me well” he said to Tricia as she continued to drool his sperm

“Thank you, Master” she said, delighted at his praise. “I only live to serve you”

“Now that you have putrified this girl-flesh” he said “You will corrupt others”

“Yes, Master” Tricia smiled “We have several other women in our dungeons… I will begin modifying them at once”

There was another loud ‘belch’ as more air escaped Lisa’s pussy. And then she felt it close tight, as if she was a virgin again. And now the life-force inside her was ‘locked-in’ and she physically felt her victim’s life power begin to enrich her body; nourish it.

Baal turned to her and smiled “Your perfume is delicious” he said

“Thank you, Master” she grinned.

* * *

This was the first part of the plan to bring about the fall of man

The End