The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Faithful Grace

Chapter 3: Wednesday

At 5:26 am Grace realized she just wasn’t going to get back to sleep. All night long she’d been tossing and turning, and could never find a good, restful sleep. The previous day she’d been using the “Hot Datez” app to surf guys’ profiles. It was completely harmless, just a good way to get her in the mood for her big anniversary weekend with her husband Greg. Using the app was a ton of fun, and super arousing. Every guy in the app was a freaking stud. Her plan had been to check out the sexy profiles of guys on the app, get herself off to some eye candy, and when she was done with a guy she could just swipe left and never have to worry about crossing the line.

See, Grace was proudly, decidedly, and unabashedly faithful. She knew she’d never cheat on her husband, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t have some fun. Fantasizing and getting off to pictures of some stacked dudes that she’d never meet (even if some of them were close enough to be living in her neighborhood) was totally harmless. Obviously, meeting up with someone from the app in person was absolutely crossing the line. That may as well be cheating in her book.

What she was less sure about was all the ground in between. What if a guy messaged her? What if they wanted to talk on the phone, or even video chat? That all seemed so much more ambiguous. Part of her thought it was just harmless. I mean, it wasn’t like she was meeting up with these guys, so what’s the problem with some steamy texts? Another part of her felt like it was a dangerous next step.

Originally the plan was just to avoid this scenario totally, and just keep swiping left in the app. But her plans changed when the app told her she had to swipe right on profiles that she liked or there’d be some sort of penalty. Grace reluctantly obliged, and as soon as she did, she had the loudest, hottest orgasm of her life. Then another. Then another. Time and again, she’d masturbate to some super sexy guy in the app, swipe right, and have another mind-blowing orgasm. By the time the bus dropped her two kids off from school, was just barely dressed and ready for them, having swiped right on over a dozen guys and cumming just as often as she did.

All night long as she helped her kids with homework, made dinner, and had small talk with her husband, her mind kept going back to all those guys whose profiles she swiped right on. They were all so hot. Most of her night was spent daydreaming about getting to use the app again tomorrow, swiping right and cumming hard. But as bedtime neared, she started having doubts.

She had spent her day having some of the most vivid fantasies in her life about these hunks in the app, and then she went and swiped right on their profiles, effectively telling these guys that she wanted them. What kind of message was she sending? Those guys would probably see her sexy photos she uploaded on her profile and assume she was just another slut down to fuck. She was misleading these guys, wasting their time. Maybe she should have just closed the app instead of swiping right. Maybe she could go back and somehow unswipe those profiles.

That night after tucking her kids in bed she told her husband she was going to stay up watching TV and he should just go to bed without her. Once she had the living room to herself, Grace opened the app hoping to find a way to undo the actions of her crazy, lust-filled afternoon. When the app finished its beautiful splash screen loading page, Grace found herself feeling a little more at ease, but was still determined to undo her mistakes. Then she saw something that made her heart sink.“You’ve got two new matches!” the notification read, followed by a link to see who swiped right on her.

Grace was mortified. What had she done? Had she given these men the wrong idea? What would she do if they wanted to chat? What if they wanted more? It was too much for her to process, so she closed down the app, and went to bed.

She tried to go to bed anyway. Every time she drifted off to sleep she’d see visions of the men she swiped right on. She’d see her mouth wrapped around their cocks. She’d see them bending her over and fucking her on her marriage bed. The day before yesterday these fantasies led to some of the best sleep she had in ages. But now Grace realized that they didn’t have to be fantasies. She could actually have these men, in real life. Part of that revelation was hot, but another part scared her. Fantasies were one thing, but she was faithful to Greg. So all night long she tossed and turned, not really sleeping, until finally she gave up and dragged herself out of bed.

Making her way to the master bath and looking in the mirror, Grace realized she was a wreck. Her hair was all over, she had bags under her eyes, and it was pretty obvious that she was exhausted. She cleaned herself up as best she could, then went out to start picking up the house. At least she could catch up on some of the chores she skipped in her lust-fueled Tuesday. It was definitely back to toaster pastries for breakfast, though.

The rest of the morning was fairly uneventful. Once Greg and the kids were all out the door for the day, Grace sat down on the living room sofa, staring at her phone. Part of her was screaming to just delete the app and be done with it. Greg was her everything, and she didn’t want to mess that up by accidentally crossing a line. The more she thought about it though, the more she realized that she really liked the app. She didn’t want to quit using it, and it was pretty fun. Just thinking about her string of orgasms yesterday afternoon—more than she ever had in a row her whole life—was already getting her turned on again.

She just had to make sure that she was careful, Grace reasoned with herself. If she matched with a guy, that wasn’t really a big deal. She would just ignore the app’s inbox. And if she started getting too many message notifications, she could close the app and be done with it. Either way, she was faithful to Greg and wasn’t going to respond to them. With her plan in place, she decided it would be harmless fun, and there was nothing wrong with using the app again.

Realizing that it was so easy to lose time in this app, Grace opened the alarm on her phone and set a timer for 20 minutes before her kids got home. With that set, she found and clicked on the “Hot Datez” app. As usual, clicking on the app brought up a loading page full of vibrant colors splashing around the screen like waves splashing up on a beach. It was odd, but Grace felt like she enjoyed these loading screens nearly as much as she liked the boys in the app. Finally the app loaded, and a lot had changed from last night.

“You’ve got 11 new matches and 4 new messages! Click to view your messages.” Read the notification. The only option was to click on the notification to load the messages. This frustrated Grace. She didn’t want to view the messages or chat with anyone in the app. Why couldn’t the developers have allowed her to just ignore them and get on to the profiles? Grace sighed in resignation. Fine, she could go to the message inbox if she had to. It’s not like she’d have to open any of the messages, and even if she did she definitely wouldn’t reply to them.

Grace clicked on the notification, bringing up yet another loading screen. Grace found herself getting lost in the splashing colors. As she watched color after color splash up and over the last one, she started thinking about the situation. It wouldn’t hurt to read the messages. Maybe a few of these guys thought she was hot. God, hearing a guy tell her how hard she made him would be so sexy.

As the minutes clicked by, the colorful splashes on the screen made Grace feel better and better as she realized that reading messages on the app was completely harmless, and even the idea of chatting with guys on the app felt hotter and hotter. Flirting up some guy on the app wasn’t cheating. It was harmless, and Grace could have a little naughty fun while still being 100% faithful. Sure, Greg wouldn’t understand, but it’s not like he has to know. They had kept secrets from each other before. This whole romantic weekend was a secret she was keeping. What’s one more? The idea of having such a sexy secret only made her wetter.

Finally, almost an hour after Grace clicked on the notification, the loading page vanished and her inbox popped open. By now Grace was so turned on that she just wanted to dive into her play time, and she happily scanned through all four messages in her inbox.

The first three messages were easy enough to ignore. They were all bluntly asking to fuck. While Grace was definitely turned on by the fact that these guys wanted to fuck her she knew that would be crossing the line. Flirting with some hot stranger wasn’t a big deal. Hell, maybe it’d even be okay to do a video chat, Grace thought, shuddering at that sexy idea. But meeting was out of the question and she definitely couldn’t get physical with them.

The fourth message in her inbox was much more tame than the others. It came from a guy named Andy, who was 28 and located 1 mile from her. “Hi Cum2Grace!” It started. “I saw your profile, and wow. I mean seriously wow. I know you must get this a lot, but you’re fucking hot! I’d love to talk to you. What do you do for a living?”

Under Andy’s message was a button to review his profile. Grace clicked it, and after a couple more minutes staring at their beautiful loading screen, she was met by a photo that made her just about drool. Unlike most everyone else in the app, Andy wasn’t a porn star-esque wall of pure muscle, but something about him was just so unbelievably hot in a “guy next door” sorta way. Beneath his photo was an icon indicating the two had matched, an “online now” icon, and a button to return to the chat screen. Grace clicked to go back to the chat screen, and after a brief loading page, she found herself back at Andy’s original message.

“Well hey there sexy!” Grace started typing. “You’re pretty hot yourself. To answer your question, I’m a stay-at-home mom. What do you do?”

Within a few moments Andy’s response appeared on the screen. “Oh cool. I’m a software developer. Not super sexy work, but it makes me happy. So what brings a smokin’ hot stay at home mom here? You and the hubby in an open relationship? Is he some pussy you’re looking to cuck or something?”

Part of Grace worried this was going too far. That same part of her wanted to tell Andy off, to point out that her husband is the best man ever, to say she’s faithful to him and happily married, and to be done with this. But another, much louder part of her found this so fucking sexy.

“YOU bring me here stud! Lol No, nothing like that. I’m just a girl looking for a little fun. Hubby doesn’t know I’m here.”

“You definitely look like fun. Your photos are so hot, especially the one of your tits. I’d love to suck on those.”

“Naughty boy, I’m taken. No sucking on my tits for you, but maybe if you’re nice you can see a little more of them.” Grace was so hot. Did she really just tease a real guy and offer to show off her breasts?

“Oh, I can be super nice, baby. Why don’t you show me a little more?”

Grace was so turned on. This guy who is so close he probably lives in her neighborhood, was asking to see her tits. When Grace sent Andy her first reply, a bank of buttons appeared next to the send button. Among them were buttons for sending pictures and video clips. It would be so easy to use these and tease him a little. Deciding it was harmless fun, Grace pulled her shirt up and over her head, tossing it on the couch beside her. She had worn a fairly sexy green lace bra today that matched her eyes, and it would be fun to tease Andy with it. She clicked the button to upload a photo, and sent him several pictures of her in her bra, smiling and winking at the camera.

“Fuck, those are sexy.” Andy replied. “Look what you’re doing to me.” A moment later a picture appeared in Grace’s chat box. It was a picture of Andy’s torso, wearing underwear, clearly sporting a massive erection. Grace licked her lips. Andy was HUNG. Greg wasn’t tiny, probably almost 7 inches long and thick enough that it filled her pretty well, but even through his underwear it was obvious that Andy had Greg beat significantly in both length and girth. Knowing he was huge and hard for her only made Grace wetter than before, and she found herself slipping one hand below her panties to stroke herself as she replied.

“Oh fuck, that’s hot. Why don’t you tell me what you’d do to me with that monster.”

“Oh, I’ll tell you every way my cock can use you, but first, I want to see those tits of yours. Without the bra.”

Grace had laid back on the couch and was furiously stroking herself. It was so hot having this man—a total stranger—offering to tell her how he’d use his cock on and in her. It wasn’t like it’d be cheating to show Andy her bare tits. It’s just harmless fun. She also really wanted to see what kinds of dirty responses he’d send.

So Grace pulled her hand out of her pants, unclasped her bra, and snapped a photo of her bare tits, sending it to Andy in the message box. As she sent it, she considered that this was the first time a man other than her husband had seen her tits in nearly a decade, not that this was cheating. The thought only made her hotter.

“Nice. I want more”

‘You want more?’ Grace thought. ‘I’ll give you more.’ Over the course of the next half hour, Grace took picture after picture of her tits. Photos grabbing them, playing with them, even pulling them up to her mouth to suck on them. Andy responded by pushing her on, telling her more and more how he’d use her body for his pleasure. How he’d pull her hair while he fucked her from behind, and how he’d cum down her throat after. By the end of her photo shoot, Grace was so turned on that she was ready to pop.

“I showed you mine,” Grace sent as she slipped her free hand back under her panties, “now you show me yours. I want to see your cock. ALL of it. Asking to see his cock wasn’t cheating, after all. It was just some harmless fun, and so long as she wasn’t actually touching it, she could look all she wanted and still be 100% faithful to Greg.

A moment later, a photo of the biggest, sexiest dick Grace had ever seen cam across her screen, along with the message “I’ll bet you want this inside of you”

“Fuck yes!” Grace typed as she worked her clit and frigged herself to a mind bending orgasm.

The minutes turned into hours, and Grace found herself talking dirtier and dirtier over the chat and sending more and more pictures. Before long she was sending him photos of her pussy, spread open with her fingers. Andy sent her a video of him jacking off, and Grace rewarded him with a video of her screaming his name as she jilled herself to what must have been her 10th orgasm of the day. Andy had just sent her a picture of his hand covered with cum and the comment “Cum and lick these clean, slut” when Grace was pulled from her fantasy by the sound of her phone’s alarm going off.

“Oh shit, the kids!” she said to the empty room. Grabbing her clothes and running to the bedroom to get dressed, Grace sent one last message to Andy. “Sorry stud, kids will be home soon. Gotta go. Let’s do this again tomorrow.” she typed, closing the app before he could reply. As Grace pulled on her shirt she reflected on how much fun today was. She was glad she decided to chat with Andy. Besides, it was totally harmless. She’d never actually do anything with him in real life.

Grace spent most of her evening resisting the urge to sneak off from her family to get herself off. She was still so amped up from her online chat with Andy that all she wanted was to do was cum and cum and cum again. She was really tempted to pull Greg into the bedroom, shut the door, and give him the 4th blowjob of their marriage before begging him to fuck her silly. But thier big weekend was only two days away and she had committed to holding off on sex until their anniversary night, so she held herself back.

Instead, she spent the night almost ready to pop. She burned dinner. She messed up while helping kids do homework. She could barely hold onto a conversation with Greg. But finally she made it to the end of the day. The kids were in bed, Greg was in their bedroom snoring, and just shy of midnight Grace found herself on the same sofa where she spent the day getting herself off, deciding to open the app just one more time before bed.

Grace sat through another loading screen full of beautiful colors splashing over one another that lasted maybe 10 minutes. (Maybe more, Grace had such a hard time tracking how long the loading screens were playing.) Finally, the app opened, and Grace’s eyes went wide when she saw the new notification.