The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 6

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Alison stared anxiously at the door in front of her, still too hesitant to knock. She pulled out her phone for the third time, checking the address. She knew that Kathy had moved, but she hadn’t expected to find herself somewhere so, well, expensive. Not that it was really expensive, not successful professional I spent so much money making this look hip and now expensive. But a lot more than a struggling university student could afford. This was somewhere where someone who had a job would live. A real job. With a decent pay packet. Not some part-time office admin work, which was how Kathy had described her new job.

It was a newly renovated apartment building, one of those urban redevelopments still retaining the industrial façade. The walls were well-painted, the carpets were clean and all of the lights worked. It was nothing like where Kathy used to live.

Actually, maybe living here is that expensive. Alison thought, grimacing at the quality of the light fittings and the carpet on the hallway floor.

She checked her phone for the fourth time. The address still matched.

I can knock. What’s it going to hurt? Then the brunette realised what a stupid question that was. Either she’d be embarrassed by being in the wrong place. Or her friend would answer. Her friend. A woman. A woman who she was going to have sex with. Both possibilities had her knees trembling. Though not for the same reasons. Alison felt the urge to turn and run. She couldn’t believe that she was doing this. Except that she was, because she had to know.

Taking a depth breath Alison summoned up her courage and knocked.

She had reached five in her slow count, wondering if she would be able to run away if she reached ten, when the door opened.

Alison almost fainted. At first she thought she did have the wrong address, a stranger standing before her. Then she realised it was her friend in the doorway. But it wasn’t the Kathy she expected to see, the Kathy she was used to seeing, the Kathy in jeans and sweatshirt and sporting a cheeky grin. Alison wasn’t sure what she’d expected, but it wasn’t this.

The brunette was sure that her mouth was hanging open as she took in her friend’s appearance. Kathy was dressed for a date. At least that was the only way that Alison’s brain could process it. And not just a “Hey let’s go to movies then grab a curry” date. This was for a “Oh my god everything on the menu costs more than I make in a week” date. Nothing else would be good enough for the dress Kathy was wearing, black and tight, tailored to perfection over her curves. The brunette’s eyes travelled longingly from where the strapless neckline glided low over the raven-haired girl’s breasts, to where it ended, the hem barely reaching the top of her friend’s thighs.

From there Kathy’s stocking clad legs led down to where her feet were encased in high-heeled works of art, black as night to match her dress, thin straps snaking around her ankles. Alison forced her eyes back to her friend’s face.

Kathy’s hair and makeup were immaculate, delicate black gemmed earrings peering out from under her long hair and a matching onyx pendant on a silver chain adorning her chest. Looking her friend in the face didn’t help much. Alison found her gaze fixing on Kathy’s cherry red lips, the gloss shining. And on the sultry smile that could melt her panties right off her.

The brunette felt under-dressed. She’d agonised for hours over what to wear. What do you wear to visit a friend who you’re going to have sex with to find out if you’re not straight? Alison had no idea. There were no guides for that. She couldn’t look it up on line. She couldn’t even begin to think what to put into her search engine, her fingers frozen over the keyboard. She’d gone through everything in her wardrobe that wasn’t too tatty or worn. Tried on half of what she’d pulled out. Then some of it again. Tops, dresses, skirts, blouses, jeans.

In the end, when Alison had realised she couldn’t decide, she’d turned to Jane.

“So is this for a date?” the blonde asked.

“Yes,” Alison nodded nervously. It was a date, sort of, she’d fixed a time with Kathy. And it was far from platonic. About as far as you could get. So it was a date. Sort of.

“Who’s the guy? Anyone I know?” Jane leant towards her, an inquisitive smile on her pretty face.

Alison took a step back, crying “No!” Firmly she shook her head, unsure which question she’d answered. Jane did know who Alison was going to see, but it wasn’t a guy, so the brunette wasn’t planning on telling her roommate anything. “No, no-one you know,” she added softly. The lie slipped easily off her tongue, but not without Alison feeling a tremor of guilt at misleading her friend.

“Oh well,” the blonde shrugged, “if it works out I’ll get to meet him, right?”

Alison just nodded.

Her roommate looked her up and down. Alison didn’t mind that Jane was seeing her in her underwear. Given what she’d done to her roommate it was only fair. And it was a little hot. More than a little hot. It was turning her on. Pity it’s Kathy I’m going to see and not J… Alison clamped down hard on that thought.

“Come on Ali,” Jane chided, “this isn’t your first date. You know what to do. Or are you really into this guy? This your first date with him or not? Just how far you thinking of going?”

Alison knew exactly how far she was supposed to be going tonight. She wasn’t going to tell Jane though. Even if she let her roommate believe it was a man she was going to see she wasn’t going to be specific about what was going to happen. “Umm, well, no, not exactly a first date and well, you know…”

“Okay,” Jane frowned, deep in thought, “Well, if you’re planning on getting busy, lose the underwear, you’ve got to have something better than that.” The blonde waved her hand at Alison’s mismatched bra and knickers, the latter a plain white pair, the former pink and functional.

“Hey, I don’t need a full show!” the blonde cried as Alison behind herself reached for the bra clasp. “Tell me when it’s safe to turn around.”

Alison sighed and shook her head. She hadn’t been worried about being naked in front of her friend. Not after all the times she’d seen Jane’s nude form. But then she remembered that Jane didn’t remember any of that. The two roommates had seen each in their underwear plenty of times. Even with nothing more than a towel to hide their modesty but not, to Jane’s knowledge at least, anything more revealing than that.

“White or black?” Alison called over her shoulder after she’d padded over to her chest of drawers. She took a moment to admire Jane’s behind, the blonde’s taut buttocks nicely outlined in the white jeans she wore. The tight black and white top showed off her trim waist.

“Geez, I don’t know,” the blonde replied crankily, still staring at the wall, “It’ll depend what you end up wearing. Oh, just put white on for now so I can turn around.”

Alison slipped on a matching set of white lacy underwear. She’d only worn them once before. And that date had been a total disaster. Hopefully tonight wouldn’t be a repeat.

“Okay,” the brunette called to her friend.

“Right,” Jane sighed, obviously relieved to not be examining the wall any longer. She took a moment to consider the brunette, Alison feeling a wave of heat as her roommate’s gaze fell upon her.

“So,” the blonde smiled, “you want to play hard to get or let him know just what’s on offer?”

“Err,” Alison stumbled. She’d never been that deliberate in choosing her clothing.

“Undecided huh?” Jane didn’t wait for the brunette’s reply. “I’ve got it.” The blonde dived into the piles of clothes scattered around Alison’s room. She picked out one garment, then another, then another. “Ta da!” the blonde proclaimed, brandishing her prizes.

“Why those?” Alison asked nervously.

Jane looked up from where she was examining the clothes, checking for any lint. “Well, you want to look good don’t you? But I don’t think you want to go too far. Unless you really want to hang out a ‘take me, I’m easy’ sign.” The blonde punctuated her statement with a suggestive wiggle of her eyebrows.

Alison wasn’t sure about her friend’s reasoning. Yes, she didn’t want to wear anything too slutty. Maybe casual was all she needed. It wasn’t as if there was any doubt about what the night promised. Still, something nice would help with the mood. She might know what was going to happen, but that didn’t mean it was going to be simple. Cautiously she eyed the products of Jane’s search. Her best pair of jeans, the ones she had to breathe out to fit into but that somehow didn’t make her look fat. No hiding her curves in those though. Jane had picked out a black stretch top that had eaten into her clothing allowance and a cute white denim jacket to go with them.

Heart in her throat, Alison slipped the clothes on, wondering if the ensemble would work. Jane was still digging around the room muttering to herself, “Heels, you need heels, you’ve got to have them.”

“Got you!” the blonde cried, leaping on her prey. She stood up, a pair of strappy white high-heeled sandals hanging from her fingers, a grin plastered over her face.

Alison had almost forgotten she owned the shoes. Her mother had bought them, “Just in case you need something special, dear.”

Well, tonight is special, the brunette admitted to herself. Though she doubted it was what her mother had had in mind.

“There you go,” Jane said, as Alison examined her reflection in the mirror. “Casual and sexy. I’ve got it but are you worth it?”

Jane disappeared as Alison tried to work out what to do with her hair. The brunette squeaked in surprise when her roommate came back wearing her maid’s outfit.

“Would ma’am like some assistance with her makeup and hair?” Jane smiled, her expression half a smirk. As the blonde helped her prepare Alison had had to dig her fingernails into her palms to stop herself grabbing her roommate and throwing her on the bed. That those impulses might have meant that this whole evening was unnecessary was something Alison had studiously ignored.

Alison gnawed at her lip. She had to admit she looked good. It was casual, but the clothes were some of the best she owned. They didn’t show a lot of skin, but the outfit made it clear she had a good figure. Jane had arranged her hair in a waterfall braid, her brunette locks cascading down around her shoulders. If she let herself she could pretend she looked like a celebrity in casual clothes, snapped by a paparazzi. She felt just a bit sophisticated, ready for anything. Until she saw Kathy. Then she felt small and underdressed and in need of a hole to hide in.

“Come in,” her raven-haired friend offered, a smile and a wave of the hand beckoning Alison on.

Despite her misgivings Alison knew she didn’t have any choice but follow her friend. Inside Kathy’s flat Alison looked around in awe. It was immaculate, new and sparkling, something out of a homemaker’s magazine. Shining appliances sat in the kitchen and tasteful artworks graced the walls. “What? How?” She couldn’t believe her friend could afford this. Anxiously she looked around for signs of a roommate.

“It’s okay, have a seat,” Kathy said, seeming to sense Alison’s doubts. The raven-haired girl led the brunette to where two lounges, their cream-coloured upholstery soft and inviting, stood on either side a of low table, all glass and chrome. Two fluted glasses, each three-quarters filled with white wine, waited for them.

Alison took the one that Kathy offered to her, then watched as her friend reclined languidly in one of the lounges. The way her friend’s legs stretched out reminded Alison of that night, at Cassie’s party. Only now she was a little less guarded in how she allowed her eyes to follow the length of those shapely limbs. The brunette let herself trace where they met Kathy’s hips, drank in her friend’s curves, let herself think about what lay under the dress. She could feel her throat constricting, feel heat starting to rise deep in her body.

Despite the desire coursing through her Alison still wasn’t sure she wanted this. Just as she’d been on Cassie’s bed she was perched nervously on the edge of the lounge. The certainty she’d felt back in her flat had deserted her. She didn’t know what to do, didn’t even know what she wanted to do.

Kathy smiled at her as she lowered her glass, “I like the outfit. It suits you.”

Alison struggled for her voice, swallowed, then managed to eke out a single-word reply, “Thanks.” Nervously she clutched her glass, realised it was almost empty. Without a word Kathy refilled it. “Yours is great too,” Alison added, her friend smiling in return.

They chatted for a bit, study and friends and celebrity gossip, Alison painfully aware that Kathy was trying to put her at ease. Despite knowing what was happening she found herself relaxing, amazed at the other girl’s apparent artlessness. After a while Alison noticed her glass was empty again. When did that happen? she wondered. She made herself put the glass down, refusing Kathy’s offer of another. Two was enough. Any more and she might tell herself afterwards that anything that happened had been the alcohol, not what she wanted.

“So, umm,” Alison managed, her fingers anxiously intertwining.

Kathy gracefully rose from her seat, her body arching. Alison couldn’t help but admire her friend’s figure. With a few steps, one high-heeled foot placed carefully in front of the other, Kathy covered the distance between them and knelt by the side of Alison’s lounge. She gently placed a hand on Alison’s arm. The brunette gave a small start but didn’t move away.

“We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to,” Kathy said.

The raven-haired girl’s words burnt across Alison like hot silk. The brunette didn’t know how words so simple could carry so many promises. Of turning back, and not holding any grudges, of going forward, into a world of unspoken delights. Kathy’s voice was a caress across Alison’s skin that left a trail of heat in its wake. Images burnt in the brunette’s mind, of kissing and touching, of feeling their bodies intertwined. Of lips meeting, of kisses gently rained down. Light caresses turning harder, more urgent, passion building, voices moaning until…

Alison couldn’t resist, didn’t want to resist. She turned, reached out for her friend, felt her lips on Kathy’s, the soft welcoming touch sending sparks through her. She held Kathy’s head in her hands, her tongue seeking.

Then she pulled back, shocked at herself, saw the surprise in Kathy’s eyes. “I’m sorry, I don’t know, I…” Alison scuttled to the other end of the lounge, unable to take her eyes off her friend.

Kathy smiled, chin on hands, fingers intertwined, as her elbows rested on the arm of the lounge. “Hey, it’s okay. Isn’t that what we’re here for?”

“I, umm, I,” Alison couldn’t force the words out, all she could was stare at her friend, wide-eyed. She sat on her hands, not trusting what they’d do.

“Hmm, okay, maybe we need to start a bit slower.”

Kathy gracefully eased herself onto the lounge, one arm around the brunette. With her free hand she started stroking Alison’s arm. At first the brunette was as rigid as a block of ice, but she soon felt herself relaxing, felt Kathy’s hand drop to her leg. Her friend’s fingers stroked her thigh through the fabric of her jeans. Alison leant into the raven-haired beauty, melting into her embrace. Kathy nibbled on her earlobe and Alison couldn’t stop her hand, didn’t want to, as it found its way to Kathy’s waist. She turned towards her friend, nuzzling Kathy’s neck, her friend’s hair feeling like silk as it brushed across her face.

There was a light pressure on Alison’s chin from one of Kathy’s fingers. An invitation, not a demand. Alison raised her head, looked into her friend’s eyes. She wasn’t quite sure what she saw there. A tight ball rolled in Alison’s stomach, threating to form into a black void. She wasn’t sure what she was supposed to do, didn’t have the courage to take the lead, too afraid to pull back

The raven-haired goddess by her side smiled and Alison’s body relaxed as Kathy moved in just the right way so their bodies melded against each other. But the assuredness of her friend’s manner wasn’t matched by what Alison saw in Kathy’s eyes. They were wide and while it might have been desire she saw there it could just as easily have been fear. To Alison that chink in her friend’s aura of perfection was somehow reassuring.

Not that Alison could see her friend’s eyes for long, as their lips met again. This time the kiss lasted, Kathy’s lips soft and warm and inviting and if there was any hesitation in her friend Alison couldn’t sense it. Kathy smelt of lilacs and tasted of cherries, Alison’s senses threatening to drown her. Kathy’s hands roamed over the brunette’s body, first gently stroking her back, then more adventurous, hips and thighs and arms. Alison followed Kathy’s lead, revelling in the feel of her friend’s silky skin, but too scared to go any further than the raven-haired woman had, however much she might have wanted to. Each time her friend claimed a part of her body the brunette would follow, touch for touch, kiss for kiss.

Kathy gently brushed Alison’s hair out of the way before delicately showering kisses on her neck, Alison only realising as the last one fell that the small, high-pitched, squeaks had been coming from her. She returned the favour, smiling between each kiss at the moans coming from her friend, the sounds piercing her body, shivers of arousal spreading through her.

The brunette felt a hand travelling up her torso, edging its way over her stomach, up her chest. It found her breast and Alison thought she’d jump out of her skin. Or at least her clothes. Heat was pounding through her, demanding a release. She was leaning into her friend, planting kisses on her chin, her cheeks, her mouth. She could feel Kathy’s hand as it gently rolled her breast. Then fingers found her nipple and even through her top and her bra it was almost too much. The brunette pulled back, panting and moaning in need.

Alison could see Kathy’s breasts, the shape of those glorious orbs, markers on the way to heaven, clear in the tight dress. Slowly the brunette raised a hand, fingers twitching before they gently slid down the side of Kathy’s breast. She looked at her friend, knew the question was clear in her face. Kathy smiled and nodded and Alison delicately ran her fingers across her friend’s chest, searching for the hint of a nipple. Finding it she breathed deeply, wonderment filling her, as Kathy moaned.

Her friend placed her hand over Alison’s, encouraging her attentions for a moment, then she gently pulled Alison’s hand away from her breast, their fingers lacing together.

“Come on,” Kathy smiled, rising from the lounge in one liquid movement.

Their left hands clutching, Alison found herself led along, stumbling, Kathy’s other hand stroking and caressing, falling from neck, down her back, to her rear.

The brunette’s eyes flew wide as Kathy led her into the bedroom. Nervously she swallowed as she looked around. Here, I’m going to do it here. Thick white carpet layered the floor. The bed was huge, dominating the room, red silk sheets under a mountain of pillows, burgundy and white. A dressing table stood to one side, a chair in front of it. They both appeared to be antiques, finely sculpted, the polished wood glowing. Delicate lace curtains hung on the windows. For a moment Alison frowned. There was nothing personal about the room. No computer, no posters, no sign of Kathy’s university studies, no loose clothes. She felt Kathy’s lips on her neck and her worries were forgotten.

The two girls soon lay on the bed, a few giggles exchanged as they arranged the pillows. Kathy ran a hand up Alison’s side as the brunette drank in her friend’s features, her large dark eyes and full lips. She ran a finger across Kathy’s cheek, lost in her friend’s beauty, the soft perfection of her pale skin.

Minutes passed, how many Alison didn’t know, as they explored each other’s bodies with lips and hands. The brunette wished she was brave enough to take the initiative, but it was as if there was a border on her friend’s body, the line only retreating as her friend claimed that part of Alison’s.

She felt a tug at her shoulders, Kathy pulling at her jacket. Alison sat up and Kathy gently eased the garment from her shoulders. Her friend held her for a moment, nibbling at an ear lobe, then Kathy’s hands fell to Alison’s waist, pulled her top free of her jeans. The raven-haired girl looked at her and Alison nodded, swallowing, as she raised her arms and Kathy slowly pulled her top up and over her head.

The brunette couldn’t help herself gasp and moan as she felt Kathy’s hands directly on her skin.

“K-Kathy,” she called out as her friend laid a delicate line of kisses across her stomach, Alison’s head was thrown back, her arms behind her, propping her torso up.

Her friend looked up at her, obviously worried that Alison wanted her to stop. “You alright?” the raven-haired girl asked, concerned.

Yes! No! Well no, only because you stopped. Alison wanted to say the words, but she couldn’t, her tongue refusing to move.

“Please?” she moaned.

“Please what?” her friend teased. “Please stop?” Kathy’s tongue slowly seared across the top of Alison’s breasts. “Please don’t do this?” Kisses lightly followed the line of the pulse in Alison’s neck, her toes twitching with need. “Please take my hands away?”

Alison could feel one of Kathy’s hands tracing its way up her leg, gliding over her hip. A fingertip traced the line of the top of her jeans, fires sparking from her naked skin as it passed. It came to a stop, just below the brunette’s navel then it fell lower and Kathy was holding the button of Alison’s jeans between two of her fingers.

Alison let herself sink into her friend’s eyes. A question hung there, unvoiced. Alison simply nodded, swallowing nervously. That bundle of nerves in her stomach was back, threatening to grow and grow until it was a black hole that would swallow her up.

She felt the button come undone, heard the zipper being pulled down. She thrust her hips up, biting her lip as her friend pulled her jeans down. Then they were gone and she was in her underwear.

Kathy pulled back and the two girls looked at each other. Alison could see the deep breaths her friend was taking, matching her own. The raven-haired girl reached behind herself for the zipper of her dress. Then she rose from the bed, Alison unable to take her eyes off her friend. Kathy wriggled, hips moving just so, the slight movement sending Alison’s pulse racing and the dress dropped to the floor. Alison’s breath caught as she drank in the sight of Kathy’s body. She couldn’t believe how beautiful her friend looked, the smooth silky perfection of her skin, the graceful curves of her body, the shape of her breasts, enclosed in a black strapless lacy bra. Kathy tossed her head, raven tresses spilling over her shoulders and Alison felt her heart beating so hard she thought she was about to die.

Heat was rushing everywhere in Alison’s body, threatening to set the bed on fire. Her fingers itched to touch the vision in front of her. She was so wet, the need pulsing deep inside. She wanted this, she couldn’t believe she’d ever doubted it.

Kathy lay back down beside her. Alison reached out, ran a hand over Kathy’s stomach, in awe at the beauty before her. Her body was on fire everywhere their skin touched, arms, legs, stomachs. Kathy pulled back for a moment, reached behind herself and undid her bra. Alison eyes were fixed on Kathy’s breasts, the gorgeous orbs, capped with perfect brown nipples that looked oh so hard, mesmerising her.

As Kathy leant back into her Alison’s restraint was gone, burnt away in the heat running through her. She rolled her friend onto her back, straddled her chest. Quickly she undid her own bra and shucked the garment away. Then she lowered herself onto her friend, sparks shooting through her, starting at her nipples, as the feel of them touching Kathy’s body drove her wild. She was moving up and down against her friend, frantically rubbing against her, the friction driving her mad.

“Oh god, oh fuck,” She wanted to wrap herself around Kathy, bury her head between her tits, kiss her from head to toe and back again. She wanted everything, she wanted it now. She was sucking on one of her friend’s nipples, rubbing her pantie-clad crotch against Kathy’s thigh, anything for friction, anything for release. Then faster, more urgent, the need driving her, beckoning, calling, demanding. She was humping her friend’s leg and she didn’t care, Kathy’s hand was massaging her tit, the other drawing white lines of almost-pain across her back.

Alison threw her head back and cried out in ecstasy as she came, the bliss of release running like molten fire through her body. She crashed back onto the bed, drew breath for a moment. It wasn’t enough, she wanted more. She had to be naked, had to feel her friend’s body against the whole length of her own.

Panties joined their other clothes on the floor as the two women writhed on the bed, bodies melding, each touch a revelation. Alison stroked her friend’s thigh, revelling in the soft silky feeling. Higher and higher, until they reached the seat of Kathy’s heat. Alison hesitated a moment, looking nervously at her friend. Kathy nodded and Alison gently pushed one finger, then two, inside her friend’s wet folds.

“Like that?” Alison asked, unsure.

“A little more, just,” she could hear the tension in Kathy’s voice, “There! Like that. Oh god, faster, oh.”

Alison could feel Kathy’s hips reaching up to meet her own thrusts, her fingers probing further and further into friend’s depths. Kathy’s arms reached over her head, her hands locked around the bed head, knuckles white from the pressure she exerted.

“Oh, oh, oh, what?” The raven-haired girl looked down, perplexed, as Alison withdrew her hand. The brunette grinned at her friend. Slowly Alison laid a row of kisses on her friend, starting at her neck, over her collarbones, then her breasts (those gorgeous, gorgeous, breasts), down her ribs, over the slight curve of her stomach. Then there, before her, waxed and open and moist, Alison saw her friend’s opening, the beautiful pink folds beckoning her. She couldn’t resist. She licked once, then again, the taste of her friend filling her mouth. She wanted more.

Tongue thrusting into her friend Alison felt the raven haired beauty thrust her hips up to meet her. Alison swirled her tongue around Kathy’s clit, her friend’s moans all the encouragement she needed. One hand found her own opening as the other supported her weight. She thrust her tongue out, further, as far as she could force it, her nose deep in her friend’s crotch, the brunette desperate to bury herself as far as she could go. She could hear Kathy’s moans turn into cries, her friend bucking underneath her, Kathy’s fingernails leaving lines of fire down her back, meeting and running into the greater fire that poured forth from her centre. Her fingers danced in time with her tongue. As Kathy cried out Alison climaxed again, her own screams muffled as she pressed her face to her friend’s pussy.

Alison went limp, didn’t resist as Kathy pulled her up the bed, her friend holding her tight as they kissed, Alison feebly caressing her friend. Their tongues entwined, Alison realising that Kathy must be tasting herself, wondering what her friend thought about that.

“Your turn,” she heard her friend say as Kathy lay her on her back and started slipping down beside her, leaving kisses in her wake.

Sparks flew from Alison’s neck, then her breasts, then her stomach. She felt Kathy’s tongue gently lick her thigh and then…

Nothing followed.

Alison looked down from where her eyes had been fixed on the ceiling to see Kathy staring at her pussy, the raven-haired beauty paused above her.

Go on, please, go on.

To Alison’s dismay Kathy looked up at her, tears forming in her eyes. “I, sorry, I just.” Her friend looked away, lost for words.

Guilt and terror and shame swept over the brunette. She shouldn’t have done this, shouldn’t have forced her friend unto this. Kathy had only been trying to help her but she’d known Kathy was straight.

Alison scooted out from under her friend, “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have made you. I shouldn’t be here.” She half leapt, half fell off the bed, desperately seeking her clothes.

She froze when she felt Kathy’s hand on her. Slowly Alison looked around, to see her friend looking at her, wide eyed and teary. “Don’t go,” Kathy said.

Alison sagged to the floor, clutching her clothes to her. She didn’t know what to do. She was flushed, but where before it had been passion she knew now she was blushing with embarrassment from head to toe. She didn’t know how she’d ever forgive herself. This was a mistake.

“I’m, I’m sorry,” Kathy said, “It wasn’t you, you’re beautiful. Oh god, I’m making such a mess of this. I’m going to give you all sorts of hang-ups and I didn’t mean to. It was me, not you. God that sounds trite. Come on, let’s try again.”

“No, no,” Alison replied, shaking her head fiercely. “I should just, go, really, umm,” she added, shimmying into her panties.

“No!” Kathy cried. Leaping off the bed she grabbed hold of the brunette. “No,” the raven-haired girl added, a little more calmly, “don’t go. Stay. Just let me explain, please?”

Alison’s heart melted at the desperate look in her friend’s eyes. She had no idea what was going on but she couldn’t leave Kathy like that. Much as she wanted to go she couldn’t do that to a friend.

“Please?” Kathy repeated the appeal. Desperation laced her voice as she hung on to Alison’s arm.

“Okay, okay,” the brunette replied, worried for her friend.

“You’re not going to bolt?” Kathy only released Alison’s arm after multiple assurances.

The raven-haired girl retreated to the bed. Despite everything Alison was still entranced by her beauty.

“Look, I’m going to be straight with you,” Kathy began, then hurriedly added. “Oh god, I shouldn’t have said that, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright,” Alison replied, “but if you didn’t want to do this…” She didn’t know what to say. It had been Kathy’s idea, but she should have realised that the other girl hadn’t really wanted to. Yet from the way Kathy had been reacting her intent had seemed unmistakeable. Alison didn’t know what was going on.

“I did, I needed to,” Kathy protested, her friend’s words confusing Alison even more. She could understand why someone might want to try a bit of exploration. Hell, she’d come here to answer her own questions about her sexuality. Answers she’d found in spectacular fashion. Although with the disastrous end she wasn’t sure she would ever try anything like this again. But she didn’t know what Kathy was talking about.

Kathy took a deep breath, her shoulders shaking as she bit her lower lip. “Look, umm, you trusted me. I’m sorry I let you down.” The raven-haired girl raised a hand stifle Alison’s protest. “No, I did and I’m so sorry. You deserve to know why.”

Rising from the bed, Alison unable to stop herself admiring the perfection of Kathy’s legs as they uncurled from beneath her, the raven-haired girl wrapped herself in a bath robe before tossing one in Alison’s direction.

“Come on,” Kathy said, Alison detecting a hint of resignation in her voice.

Her friend led the brunette out of the bedroom and into another one. The second room was more what Alison had expected. There was a single bed, art prints and movie posters lining the walls. A few clothes were strewn about, casual clothes, the sort she was used to seeing Kathy wear. A desk stood along one wall, books and papers scattered around the open laptop that rested in the middle of it, a hairbrush to one side.

It looked like a student’s room, almost out of place with the rest of the apartment, but like every other room the furniture was new and expensive. “Is this your room?” Alison asked

“Yeah,” her friend replied.

Alison wasn’t surprised, but that left an obvious question, “So whose is the other one?” She didn’t like the idea that they’d taken someone else’s room for their tryst.

“Mine too,” her friend said quietly.

“Huh?” Alison exclaimed. That didn’t make any sense to her. She had no idea why someone would need two bedrooms.

Kathy looked at her, anxiety clear on her features. “Just, umm, look, you’ve got to keep quiet about this, okay? Not tell anyone.”

“Alright,” Alison replied, slowly. She didn’t know what Kathy was on about but whatever secret her friend was keeping she wouldn’t blurt about it. Kathy was keeping a big enough secret for her, returning the favour was the least she could do.

Alison watched in confusion as her friend started her laptop and opened a browser. Her eyes flew wide as a page loaded, Kathy quickly navigating deeper into the site. The raven-haired girl pushed her chair back as a final page loaded.

The page displayed pictures of a lingerie-clad woman in various provocative poses, leaning against a decorative wooden staircase, lying across a thick floor rug, hands behind her neck as she stretched in front of a window with long, gauzy, curtains. The photographs were definitely high-quality, but the erotic, almost pornographic, nature of the pictures was clear. As was the quality of the woman’s figure. Alison imagined that she was beautiful, but the pictures showed almost nothing of the woman’s face, little more than the tip of her chin.

What was clear was the nature of the website. This “Sapphire”, whoever she was (Alison doubting that was the woman’s real name), was obviously a high-priced escort. The first page Kathy had opened had made it clear the site was for an expensive escort agency, and the prices listed for Sapphire’s time made Alison’s eyes water.

What wasn’t clear was why Kathy was showing it to her. Was her friend thinking of work like that? Alison glanced around the room. If both bedrooms were Kathy’s then she was living here alone. The rent on the place wouldn’t be cheap and then there was the money that had been spent on the furniture. A part-time admin job wouldn’t pay for all this Alison realised. Maybe Kathy was desperate to find some extra income and had wanted to see what she was willing to do. It didn’t quite make sense to the brunette, Kathy would have been better off with a male partner for her experiment, but maybe there was no-one else she trusted. That still didn’t ring true to the brunette.

Her head reeling, Alison almost missed Kathy’s quiet statement, “That’s me.”

Wha-what? Alison could feel her mouth trying to utter the word, but no sound came out, brain misfiring in shock and confusion. The brunette stared at the screen. Oh God, it is. She didn’t know how she’d missed it. It was obvious. She knew that body well enough now. Alison shook her head as she looked between her friend and the screen. It all fell into place. Kathy’s secrecy about her new job. Why it involved working nights and only three or four a week at that. How she had the money for place like this.

What didn’t make sense was why Kathy would do it in the first place. Alison knew that her friend needed money, but this was extreme. “Why?” was all the brunette could ask.

Kathy shrugged and looked away. “I needed money and this seemed like the logical answer.”

Alison couldn’t see the logic at all. Okay, Kathy had often been short of cash and even if the escort agency took a huge fraction of the prices Alison could still see displayed on the webpage it would certainly solve any money problems her friend had. But it still seemed an awfully long jump to her. “Huh?” Alison wished she was capable of more than single syllables.

“I was talking to David and the idea just came up,” Kathy offered defensively, obviously sensing her friend’s disbelief.

“That prick?” Alison exclaimed. David was a classmate of the two friends, but Alison didn’t like him. As far as Alison was concerned David was an opinionated, conceited, toad. With far too high an estimation of his own importance.

“Alright,” Kathy admitted, “he can be a bit annoying. But he’s helped me a lot. Gave me some advice, even helped me find this place.” The last statement was accompanied by a wave at the screen.

I’m sure, Alison thought and I bet he gets off at the idea of what you’re doing. She wasn’t going to say that to her friend though. It wasn’t her place to judge. If Kathy wanted to do this sort of work then it was her choice.

“And you’re okay with this?” the brunette asked.

“Yeah,” her friend replied, with a shrug and a smile, “it’s easy work, and fun, to be honest.”

O-kay. Alison hadn’t expected a normal night, but it was getting weirder by the minute.

“So I guess you’ve been doing it for a while, so, um, why, err, tonight?” Alison wasn’t quite sure how to phrase her question.

“Oh, well,” her friend replied, “the more services you offer, the more work you get. And even if it’s just a guy by himself a lot of them like the idea that you’ll go with another girl. And then there’s couples and even some women. If I could put bisexual down on my list I could get more work.”

Alison blinked, slowly. She was struggling enough with her own apparently malleable sexuality. That someone might decide to try changing theirs for work made her head spin. “I’m sorry it didn’t work out.” After a pause she added quietly “Probably my fault.” There was a core of misery in stomach. She hadn’t been able to help her friend, however strange Kathy’s motives.

“Don’t you dare,” Kathy exclaimed, jumping out of her chair. “This was my idea and my fault. Be honest, did you, um, like it?”

Had she? Alison, if she was being honest, had only one answer for that. Hell, yeah. She didn’t think she could be that forward. “Um, yeah, it was good.”

“Can we try again?” There was more than a hint of desperation in Kathy’s voice.

“Um, sure.” Alison didn’t know what else to say. She certainly owed her friend but she didn’t think Kathy should be doing this. Once Kathy calmed down she probably would probably change her mind. Alison decided that it was time for her to get dressed and get out of here.

It seemed that Kathy sensed her friend’s doubts. “Now?”

“What?” Alison cried. She really didn’t think that was going to work. Kathy’s reticence had been too obvious.

“Look, please, I really want to.” Kathy grabbed Alison’s hand, looked into her eyes pleadingly.

“Why?”

“Honestly?” her friend replied, letting go of Alison’s hand. “Because I want to be as good at this as I can. If I’m going to do this than logically I should be as good as I can be.”

The last statement seemed off to Alison, but the sentiment made sense. She knew her friend could be a perfectionist. She still wasn’t convinced it was going to work. “But what if?”

“I freeze up again?” Kathy cut in, finishing her friend’s statement. “I know. I don’t want to do that to you. Hey, I know. Let’s try something else. How about you give me one of your shoulder rubs? I do that sometimes with clients that get a bit, ah, nervous. Be nice to get one in return.”

Alison wasn’t convinced it was going to work but she couldn’t decide how to say no.

“Okay,” she sighed.

Kathy sat back down at her desk and slipped the robe off her shoulders. Alison was caught again by just how beautiful her friend was.

“So what do you want me to do?” the brunette asked, shrugging helplessly. “I’m not exactly up on, umm, sensual massage.”

“It’s okay,” Kathy smiled up at her reassuringly, “just do what you do. It’ll be fine.”

Okay then, Alison thought. If nothing else came of this Kathy’s shoulders could do with some attention. They were awfully tight. No surprise there.

“Have you got any oil?”

“Do you need to ask?” Kathy grinned at her friend. Alison really didn’t want to know. But as her friend slipped the robe down her shoulders, the casual gesture oozing sexuality, Alison couldn’t look away.

As she worked the muscles of Kathy’s shoulders Alison started her normal patter. Images of Jane flittered through her mind. Of what she’d done to her flatmate. Of what, after tonight, she might do to her flatmate. But Jane wasn’t here now. Alison didn’t want to hypnotise Kathy. She didn’t think she would. All their friends knew that Alison could do some massage and she didn’t mind putting her skills to use. This wasn’t the first time Kathy had benefitted, their other friends likewise. Jane was the only one that Alison had ever hypnotised. Not that Alison felt guilty about that. But it wouldn’t be right to do it to Kathy. Alison was sure it wouldn’t happen.

“Just relax. Long, slow breaths. You need to help yourself. Imagine a candle in front of you, focus on that and relax.” Should have asked her if she had one. Bet she does. Oh well, too late now.

“Relax.”

“Feel the tightness flowing out of your muscles, down your arms and out of your fingertips.”

“Think of the candle, as you feel more and more relaxed.”

“Don’t worry if you feel a bit sleepy. Go with it and it’ll help your muscles loosen up.”

Alison heard her friend sigh and murmur as the knots eased out of her muscles. Wow, this did stress you out. I’m so sorry Kathy. Alison thought she should probably leave when she’d given Kathy the massage. Even if Kathy wanted to try again it didn’t feel right to Alison. Her eyes widened as she realised the feeling came from a sense that she was cheating on Jane. That doesn’t make any sense, the brunette tried to tell herself. Whether it did or not she’d have to try to sort it out later. Kathy needed her now.

“Just go deeper into relaxation and leave it all to me.”

“Keep the picture of the candle in your head as you feel more and more relaxed.”

She had to repeat herself a few times before she thought she done all she could for Kathy’s shoulders. Alison didn’t think it had been particularly sensual but that was okay. It was better if she just helped her friend get rid of her tension and then went home. She could use some time to sort out how she felt. She’d definitely liked what she’d done with Kathy. Liked, Alison admitted to herself, being far too mild a word. It had been amazing. She couldn’t pretend to be straight any more. But she wasn’t sure what that meant for her future. Should she look for a girlfriend? Should she tell her friends? Her family? That she didn’t think she was gay, she could still sense an attraction to men, left her even more perplexed. Over it all loomed her confused feelings for her roommate. The decisions seemed too big to manage.

Lost in her thoughts Alison kept up the massaging of her friend’s shoulders, all the while continuing her patter.

Woah, how long has it been? Alison wondered, blinking as she felt how relaxed her friend now was.

“Kathy?” she asked. There was no response.

“Hey, Kathy?” she asked again as her friend just sat there.

Oh shit, oh no. Anxiously Alison leant down and peered at her friend’s vacant face. Oh, fuck!

(To be continued)