The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 5

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Alison shook her head. She should have known, should have expected it. Part of her, she admitted, had wanted it, but she’d convinced herself that it wouldn’t happen. She’d told herself that even if the command took that Jane would get some period maid costume, the kind you saw on proper costume dramas, outfits which covered everything, high collar, hem almost reaching to the floor, long sleeves, apron, maybe a little bonnet. That’s what the brunette had told herself Jane would get, what most of her had hoped Jane would get, because that would help with what was left of her guilt. A costume like that wouldn’t have her thinking anything she shouldn’t about her roommate. A little part of her had hoped for something else, but Alison had tried to ignore that part. Jane, however, seemed to be in synch with the darker part of Alison.

“Oh my god, what is that?” Alison didn’t even bother to try to hide her surprise

“I thought it might be a bit of a laugh” Jane giggled as she twirled. The movement sent the skirt of the outfit she wore lifting and flying, Alison trying hard not to look at just how much was revealed and failing miserably.

The dress was outrageously short, the hem brushing the tops of the blonde’s legs, frilly white edging poking out from under the black material as it splayed out. Alison was sure that if Jane bent over she’d flash the entire world. A white apron fell over the front of the skirt, but it was little better than adornment, nothing functional about it, so small and edged in frills. The bodice of the dress, white lacing zig-zagging up its front, hugged Jane’s curves tightly, the neckline curving dangerously low over Jane’s tits, the beautifully-formed globes almost begging to come free. The shoulders of the dress were just small straps and a black velvet choker encircled the blonde’s throat.

Alison yanked her eyes away from Jane’s chest, tried to look at the floor, anywhere but her roommate, but all she ended up doing was staring at her friend’s legs. Those limbs were encased in stockings, the hem of the dress so high that Alison could see the garters that held them up. The shorter girl was now much closer to the brunette’s height, feet sporting shiny black stilettoes with four-inch heels.

“Do you like it?” Jane asked, twirling around again.

Alison’s eyes were glued to the blonde’s skirt as it lifted. She was sure that she caught a glimpse of black lace underwear…

“Um, uh, yeah, it’s,” Alison swallowed nervously, “it’s, it’s great.”

“Just as well you’re not gay,” the dangerously cute girl said as she returned to her dusting, “you might like looking at this too much.”

“Ha, ha, yeah,” Alison said, hoping she sounded much more convincing than she felt. Then she added, as she fled to her room, “Umm got some work to do.”

“Dinner will be ready in an hour,” the blonde called after her.

Alison paced back and forth, measuring out the length of her room. She didn’t think an hour would be enough, a year might not be enough. But somehow she had to get herself under control. This wasn’t what she’d intended. Yes, she’d wanted Jane to act as her maid, doing all the housework. It was only fair. And a maid’s outfit, well, that was supposed to be a laugh. But she hadn’t intended her roommate to dress like that. Alison still couldn’t believe that Jane had found a French maid’s outfit, let alone was actually wearing it.

Images of her blonde roommate danced in her mind. Alison’s hands clenched and unclenched, visions of Jane haunting her, the blonde’s stocking-encased legs, her creamy mounds, her delicate neck, the flash Alison had caught of her panties. Even the thought of Jane buying the outfit in some shop, because she’d put the idea in Jane’s head, had the brunette going weak at the knees. It was too much. Alison was almost salivating. But that wasn’t right, she shouldn’t do that. Not unless she really was into girls. The brunette tried to tell herself that she wasn’t, that she didn’t want to run out of the room and rip the uniform from her roommates body and ….

I can’t, it’s not right.

She’d made Jane wear the thing. She couldn’t pretend this was part of helping Jane be a better person, or evening the score from when Alison had had to do all the housework. This was something else, something more and Alison wasn’t sure how to deal with it.

When Jane called out for her to come to dinner Alison looked at the time in disbelief. Somehow she’d spent an hour pacing her room. Nervously, the brunette slipped through her door and headed to their kitchen. What courage she had left was taken away by what she found. Roast chicken in a rich sauce, creamy vegetables, and a glass of wine. Alison looked from her roommate to the food and back again. Jane was standing beside the table, feet together in those heels and hands clasped demurely in front of her skirt.

“Um, me?” Alison finally ventured.

“Who else would it be for?” Jane tutted.

The brunette frowned, realising that there was only one place on the table. “What about you?”

“Oh, I,” Jane stumbled turning red with embarrassment, “I’ll eat in my room.”

Oh no, Alison wailed silently, she’s thinking like a maid, and a maid can’t eat with the person they’re serving. What have I done?

It wasn’t fair if Jane was banished to her room, not after she’d made the meal. The brunette didn’t want to admit to herself that another problem with Jane eating somewhere else would be that Alison couldn’t see her. Or just how much she liked looking at her scantily-clad roommate.

“Sit down and eat,” Alison said.

“Oh, no, I, I can’t,” Jane replied, aghast at the idea.

“I’m telling you to,” the brunette insisted, “I’ll order you if I have to.”

At that, Jane relented, and brought her plate over and sat down, rather primly, across from Alison. The two ate more or less in silence, the blonde resisting any attempts from Alison at conversation. Eventually the brunette gave up and spent most of her time staring at Jane’s chest. Either her friend didn’t notice, or she didn’t mind. Alison didn’t feel guilty about it, but she couldn’t quite free herself of the feeling that something wasn’t right about that.

And then, when dinner was over and Jane had done the washing up, it was like flipping a switch. The blonde headed for her room and changed into her normal clothes. When she reappeared she asked Alison “You ready to go? The session starts soon.”

Alison had completely forgotten their plan to go to see a movie. Part of her wanted to say no. But she didn’t have the heart to. Jane was looking at her with eager eyes and the blonde just looked so delectable. Alison didn’t want to read anything into it. It was just two friends going to see a movie. It wasn’t like it was a date or anything. Jane, Alison knew, wasn’t into girls. There was the evidence of her boyfriends and the blonde’s own determined statements on the topic. But a little part of Alison, as they sat together in the darkened cinema, couldn’t help imagine something different about the outing. As they laughed together afterwards, reliving the best parts of the movie, Alison’s concerns seemed a million miles away.

Jane didn’t spend all her time in the flat in her uniform, but she very carefully changed into it before doing any chores. Alison found herself trying to guess when Jane would choose to do the housework, so she could be there to see her in the revealing outfit. The brunette told herself that it was just so she could be sure that Jane was doing the work, but the excuse rang hollow, even to her.

Alison didn’t need to watch Jane working to know what her roommate was doing. The apartment was spotless, everything cleaned and dusted and vacuumed. Alison’s clothes were washed and ironed and neatly put away. The brunette had to admit that Jane did a better job with the housework than she ever had.

When she shared that opinion Jane replied playfully “Why thank you ma’am,” even giving a small curtsey.

Alison hoped that her cheeks weren’t too flushed from the shiver of arousal she felt. If they were, Jane didn’t say anything.

Alison’s only problem was that she kept dozing off in front of her computer. She couldn’t understand it. She didn’t feel that tired. It didn’t happen all the time, but it happened often enough to annoy her. At first she thought that it might be her room, perhaps it was too stuffy. But it would happen even if she tried working somewhere else. In the end she gave up worrying about it, simply getting used to waking up in front of her laptop, earplugs fixed in her ears. Although she did get into the habit of working while sitting on their lounge or at their table. It gave her more chances to watch her roommate in the skimpy maid’s outfit, Alison discreetly (she hoped) peering over the top of her laptop as Jane busied herself around the flat.

It was fun watching the blonde in her suggestive outfit, but Alison wanted more. She only managed to hold herself in check for a few days after that first meal, her initial shock and guilt at her roommate’s appearance quickly fading. Jane was stretching up, not really tall enough to reach the upper shelf she was trying to dust. Alison could see the hem of the blonde’s skirt riding up the back of her thighs, could see the suspender belts that held up her stockings. All Jane had to do was stretch just a little bit more and… Alison slumped in frustration as Jane pulled back, obviously satisfied with her work.

Damn it. Frustration washed through Alison in a dark wave. Then she realised how to get what she wanted. It was easy. She wanted to do it. She wondered why it hadn’t occurred to her before.

“Massage Time Janey.” The blonde froze, still looking up at the shelf. Alison’s eyes were glued to her, the brunette knowing what was going through Jane’s head.

Alison held her breath, gnawing anxiously at her lower lip, unsure if it was from fear or anticipation.

“One.” Jane’s signal that she was deeply hypnotised. Deeper into trance than she’d ever been. Once that would have bothered the brunette, now it just added to the fun.

“Come over here Jane.” The blonde walked slowly over to stand in front of Alison in response to the summons, her face devoid of any expression. For a few moments the brunette looked up at her roommate, Jane’s eyes staring out into nothing. It was a delicious sight, but Alison wanted more.

“T-take, take off your dress,” the brunette wanted to sound confident, but she had to fight to concentrate, the heat flowing up from her centre threatening to burn her thoughts to nothing, leaving only burning desire in their place.

The blonde reached around behind her for the zip of the dress, eyes still staring fixedly ahead.

“Oh, and when you do something I tell you to do, say ‘Yes ma’am’”. Alison wasn’t sure where that had come from, but she couldn’t deny how hot the idea seemed.

“Yes ma’am.” The blonde intoned. As she slipped out of the form-fitting dress, her shoulders appearing followed by her strapless black bra, Alison could no longer help herself. Her hand shot under her skirt and into her panties, fingers finding her slit dripping and ready. She crammed three fingers inside herself, need overwhelming her. The brunette’s breathing was ragged as she almost crested. With difficulty she pulled back. She wanted more.

Jane hung the dress over the back of a nearby chair and then returned to stand in front of Alison. The brunette drank in the sight of her roommate. The blonde’s underwear was something from a lingerie catalogue, black satin and lacy. A garter belt matching the revealing bra and panties. That Jane still wore her stockings, heels and velvet choker only made it all seem hotter to Alison.

The brunette allowed herself a few minutes just to watch her roommate, her eyes roaming all over the blonde’s body. Though they always returned to her roommate’s chest, the rise and fall of Jane’s twin orbs entrancing the brunette almost as much as her hypnotism held her roommate.

“Lose the bra.” The brunette commanded, with a boldness she hadn’t known she’d possessed. “And the panties.”

“Yes ma’am,” Jane’s prim response sending sparks through Alison. Her thumb was strumming her clit while her fingers probed and thrust into her pussy. With her other hand she shucked herself out of her own panties and dropped them on the floor. She almost creamed herself when Jane’s pussy came into view. There was little hair, just a blonde landing strip and Alison thought Jane’s pussy looked just as cute as the girl herself.

Jane hung her lacy underwear over her dress, the action as casual as if she was putting away a cleaning rag.

Confronted by the sight of her roommate’s naked form Alison could no longer restrain herself. She launched herself out of her chair the moment the blonde was standing in front of her again. Alison’s lips locked themselves around one of Jane’s cute nipples, licking and sucking. One hand was deep in her own pussy, the other arm wrapped around Jane’s trim waist to steady herself. Alison could no longer resist the sensations thrumming through her, the thought simly didn’t exist. She shuddered as the orgasm crashed over her, moaning her passion into her roommate’s tit as her blood thundered in her ears.

The brunette slumped to the floor, spent. She had to admit that looking up at her naked roommate from this angle was quite a nice view. Alison’s fingers played over her slick labia, the brunette basking in the delicious little tremors the movement sent through her.

“We’ll, uh, we’ll have to do that again, won’t we Jane,” Alison panted.

“Yes ma’am,” the blonde answered calmly, standing there clad only in her garter belt, stockings, heels and velvet choker. Jane looked like something from an erotic dream.

Oh man.

“Now get dressed.”

“Yes ma’am.”

Alison propped herself up on one hand, watching her roommate. Jane putting her underwear and dress back on was almost as hot as watching her take them off. With her other hand the brunette rubbed her face. While that had been fun, she knew that she had to be careful.

“Only say ‘yes ma’am’ when you’re being a maid, right Jane?”

“Yes ma’am,” the now clothed maid answered primly.

“And when you’re awake you won’t remember being hypnotised.” Alison had Jane repeat her answer to that a few times, not wanting to take any chances.

The brunette left her roommate standing there while she went and cleaned up. She couldn’t afford Jane seeing her like this.

After Alison woke Jane up and the blonde resumed her cleaning duties the brunette had to admit she felt a twinge of guilt. No matter how fun it was it wasn’t really fair to take advantage of Jane like that. Not that the blonde knew anything about it, so it wasn’t really hurting her. After a few more naps in front of her laptop Alison didn’t feel guilty about it all. It wasn’t as if she did it to Jane every time the blonde acted as a maid. Not quite every time, anyway. And Jane did have such a nice body, it would be a sin not to look at it.

The same urge to admire her roommate’s lithe form drove Alison to insist that Jane eat with her, whenever the blonde tried to demur. Alison didn’t want to be denied the alluring view of Jane sitting across from her, black choker around her slim neck, the blonde’s chest rising and falling, her breasts pushing against the revealing neckline of her outfit. Even though she was becoming more and more familiar with what Jane looked like underneath that dress Alison still liked how her friend looked in it.

After dinner Jane would clean up. Then she’d disappear to her room and change out of her uniform, neither girl commenting on how surreal the blonde’s behaviour was. The two girls might spend some time on their studies, sometimes one or the other or both would go out to some social event. But often they’d end up watching a movie or a television show together, urging on the heroes or laughing at their bad decisions. They’d try to guess where the plot would go next or comment derisively at the twists and turns of the fictional characters’ love lives. Alison had to admit that her roommate had the sharper wit, often ending in tears from how easily Jane could make her laugh. Just two friends happily spending time together. Sometimes they’d go out together, to the movies or for a meal.

And afterwards they’d each go to their own bed and Alison would soon be in a frenzy, images of the blonde crashing through the brunette’s mind as her fingers thrust urgently into her pussy, her other hand mauling and kneading her tits. Not, she thought ruefully every morning, the way you thought of a friend. She didn’t even bother trying to reconcile what she did when Jane was hypnotised with their friendship. It was too hard to try and too much fun to give up.

It’s not like we’re having sex or anything Alison tried to persuade herself. She never tried touching her friend down there. Never admitted how tempting that might be. And Alison always kept most of her clothes on. Mostly. So it wasn’t sex. Sex with another woman would mean she wasn’t straight. And the pretty brunette still wasn’t quite willing to admit that. Not quite yet.

“You in there Ali?” Kathy asked, concerned. Alison jumped, almost falling out of her seat. She cursed herself for getting lost in her thoughts.

“Uh, yeah, why?” The brunette smiled at her friend, trying to pretend innocence.

“The offer is still there, you know,” Alison frowned at Kathy’s mocking tone, unsure what her friend was talking about.

“What? Sorry? What do you mean?” The three of them had been having lunch, her and Kathy and Jane. The blonde had just left, she had a class to get to. Around them the café was filled with the buzz of other students talking and laughing and gossiping. Exactly what the three of them had been doing. Alison couldn’t remember her friend mentioning any sort of offer.

“Oh, come on,” Kathy sighed theatrically. “I saw the way you were looking at her butt. You were so zoned out the building could have fallen down and you wouldn’t have noticed.”

Now Alison remembered. Watching Jane in a pair of tight denim cut-offs as she threaded her way out of the café. Well at least I know why I wasn’t paying attention to anything else, she thought. Then the reality of what had happened hit her. No, no way, I wouldn’t.

“No, I was just, umm, tired?” she protested.

Kathy tried to supress her laughter, but not very head. “Yeah, right. You two would make a cute couple.” The brunette paused, tilted her head and looked straight at Alison before continuing brightly. “Oh, is that it? Already jumped that far?”

Alison’s breath caught in her throat. She didn’t think she’d been that obvious in watching her roommate leave. Glumly, she realised that she had been, at least enough for her friend Kathy to notice. Not that Alison was willing to admit anything. She shook her head, trying to appear confused. “Kathy, seriously, I have no idea what you are talking about.”

Her friend raised an eyebrow in disbelief. “Really? Remember Cassie’s party? Our little chat about laser beams? Well, if you ask me you’re a bit beyond that. But if you need to, hmm, try something commitment free, so you know where you are, you let me know.”

Alison stared at her friend, convinced her eyes must be bugging out of her skull. If she understood what Kathy was saying then her friend was offering her sex. Just so Alison could find out whether she was into girls or not. It didn’t make any sense. As far as she knew Kathy had never shown the slightest interest in her own sex. And it wasn’t as if her friend was trying to seduce her. The offer was too blunt, too business-like, for that.

“Are you serious?” Alison cried. Then looked around nervously, hoping she hadn’t drawn any attention from the other patrons of the café.

“Absolutely,” her raven-haired friend smiled at her over the lip of the coffee cup she poised daintily in her hand.

“But, but, why?” Alison couldn’t believe they were having this conversation. Kathy seemed as nonchalant as if she was offering to lend her a jacket, not talking about jumping into bed with her.

“Because I think you need to sort yourself out,” Alison’s friend replied. “Seriously girl. I know what a look like that means. And if you’re not sure about it, you need to be. Either stop it if it’s not real, or accept it if it is.”

Alison looked at her friend. She had to admit Kathy was pretty. Her friend sat there, elbows resting on the table as she held her coffee cup. There was just the hint of a smile on her lips. It was mysterious and tempting and sexy as hell.

“You’re not into girls Kathy, I know you.” Alison insisted, trying to shift the focus of the conversation. While trying to avoid telling herself that the only department in which Kathy was lacking was the fact that she wasn’t Jane.

Alison’s efforts were rewarded as she saw her friend deflate, the sophisticated, sultry, look faltering. “Look, I. Okay. Yeah, but I’m not offering this out of charity.” Kathy nervously chewed at her lower lip, the image of confidence totally gone. “I don’t know what you’re going through but it must be tough. I’m serious. You decide you want to try it, you just let me know.”

Alison didn’t know how to reply to that. Her head spun further as Kathy changed the subject again, complaining about how inept a lecturer they shared was, before moving on to speculating about how long Meredith would stay with her current boyfriend. Their mutual acquaintance was famed for her serial relationships, so neither rated the chances very high. It was only later Alison realised how artfully Kathy had steered the conversation, kept her talking when her initial impulse had been to run when Kathy had renewed her offer.

She wasn’t sure what she should do about her friend’s suggestion, Alison admitted, as she sat in front of her laptop staring at the blank screen. She was so confused she hadn’t even bothered hypnotising Jane tonight. She’d been tempted. But if she hypnotised her roommate then she knew where it would lead. All through dinner (a Thai green curry with just the amount of spice Alison liked, Jane having pumped her roommate about her favourite dishes) the brunette had looked at the girl across from her, imagining her lips locked on one of the blonde’s delicious nipples. But she’d done nothing. Because she knew how quickly that would get her off. Because doing that with a girl would be well, sort of definitive. But perhaps it wouldn’t be. Maybe it wouldn’t tell her a thing, because it wasn’t sex, not real sex.

After dinner, once Jane had changed into her normal clothes, they’d watched a movie. And that had been nice, just nice, sitting there together and chatting.

It hadn’t helped Alison with her decisions. In the end the brunette had thought it was better to do some study. So here she was, in front of her laptop. With a sigh she pushed the power button, hoping her university work might take her mind off her problems.

“Not again!” the brunette cried, realising she’d fallen asleep in front of her laptop. Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. Still, she did feel better for the nap. Things were clearer now. She needed to know if she was into girls or not. What better way to find out than to try it? And with Kathy she had a pretty girl offering her exactly what she needed. No dramas, committee-free, girl-on-girl sex. Quickly she reached for her phone. She thought about phoning her friend, but she thought that would be too embarrassing. Texting seemed the safer option.

Okay, you’re on. When?

Anxiously Alison made herself put her phone down. Tried to concentrate on her work. Even, somehow, managed to do a little of it. But all thoughts of study were forgotten when she heard the buzz that told her that a text had arrived.

You sure?

Alison gripped her phone, staring at the screen, those two words. This was it. Yes, she could chicken out later. But she wasn’t like that. Once Alison decided on something she stuck to it. If she said yes now, that would be it. She’d be having sex with a girl. With her friend. Kathy. After that she’d know for sure what she wanted. That she could feel her pulse racing didn’t mean that it was already a moot point, the thunder in her ears was surely only from nerves. Desperately her fingers typed out her reply.

Yes! Her breath hitched, something tightening low and deep inside her. Nerves, only nerves, the brunette tried to tell herself.

Kathy’s reply came swiftly this time. Alison imagined her friend holding her own phone, wondered what she was thinking. An image flashed through her mind, of her friend, stretched out on a bed, Alison’s eyes caressing those glorious legs. She realised it was a memory from Cassie’s party. The two of them might be linked by the wonders of modern technology now, but soon they’d be communicating in a much more primal way.

Okay, my place, tomorrow night, 8pm. An address flashed up, one Alison didn’t recognise. But Kathy had said something about moving to a new place.

Alison’s eyes widened. Tomorrow night? Too soon, I, alright, alright, I can do this. I need to know. The brunette didn’t let herself think about what she really needed to know, and what she already knew.

(To be continued)