The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 39

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2018

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Meredith was in no better state by the time she reached Lorraine’s.

She’d only been barely able to restrain herself before she’d left the house she shared with Jane and Alison. Jane had been in her French maid’s dress, looking cute and adorable and oh so sexy. Alison was her fresh-faced, naive self. And then Gillian had arrived. Gillian, who was Alison’s sex slave. How could Alison be naive and have a sex slave? Meredith couldn’t work that one out. But there was something about Alison that meant Meredith couldn’t think of her friend in any other way. Even with Gillian. Even with what she’d seen Alison and Jane doing on the weekend.

God that was so hot.

Watching her housemates make love was one of the most erotic things Meredith had ever seen. But now that she was willing to admit what she wanted.

I want sex with girls,

It was so much harder being around her friends. And with Jane and Alison and Gillian all there together.

Hot sexy girls turn me on,

It had been almost too much. Her pussy had been on fire. Meredith was sure that she had been dripping down her legs. Maybe the only thing that had stopped her jumping one of the girls who had been in the house was that she hadn’t been able to choose which one.

Hot sexy girls turn me on,

She’d been so turned on. She hadn’t needed the voice to tell her that she should be. But having the voice tell her it was the right thing to be was so reassuring.

Now that she was outside Lorraine’s door she wasn’t any better. If anything she was worse. Her blood was pounding in her ears and heat was washing over her in waves and she needed to be fucked so bad. She knew Lorraine was waiting inside. Gorgeous, sophisticated, older Lorraine. They were going to have sex. Lorraine hadn’t said it when she’d invited Meredith to come over. Although invite might not be the right word. Perhaps command had better described it. It hadn’t been hard or demanding or blunt. Lorraine wasn’t like that.

“Of course you will come to see me Wednesday night.”

Nothing about sex in those words. It wasn’t the words. It was the way Lorraine had said them. Lush and tempting and impossible to deny.

I want sex with girls,

She wanted sex with Lorraine. Needed it so badly that her pussy was dripping, the shaking in her limbs such a contrast to her sophisticated appearance. Meredith knew that she was little more than a hot sticky mess, whatever she looked like.

She knocked on the door. It wasn’t really necessary. Lorraine’s apartment was expensive. The block it was in had a doorman, who had checked with Lorraine before sending Meredith up. So Lorraine knew she was here.

It was so sophisticated.

Escorts are sophisticated.

The voice was so right.

But she needed to knock. So Lorraine would open the door. And then Lorraine would fuck her.

Lorraine opened the door.

Meredith wanted to throw herself at the older woman, at her madam. Wrap her arms around Lorraine, smother her with kisses, rip off their clothes and hope Lorraine would ravish her in the doorway.

But she didn’t.

Escorts are sophisticated.

Sophisticated women didn’t just throw themselves at someone like that. Meredith wanted to be sophisticated.

It was so hard not to do what she wanted that she was shaking.

“Hello Meredith,” Lorraine smiled, making the younger woman’s knees go weak. “Please, come in.”

Meredith did. She could feel Lorraine’s eyes on her, the older woman drinking in every inch of her. Lorraine’s eyes were green. Somehow that mattered so much to Meredith.

“Would you like a drink?” Meredith’s madam asked.

No! I want you! Fuck me! Please, just fuck me! Her breasts were aching, her skin was on fire and her pussy was melting. Her lips screamed for the touch of Lorraine’s flesh.

I want sex with girls.

The voice was always there. Always. Always talking to her, deep in the centre of her mind. Sometimes loud, sometimes soft. Always telling her what she needed to know.

It was never wrong.

Hot sexy girls turn me on,

Lorraine could hardly be described as a girl, but she was hot and sexy and Meredith could hardly keep her hands off her.

“Mayb….” Meredith stopped herself. She had to be sophisticated. “Some wine, please, if you have it.”

Of course Lorraine would, but it was the polite way to phrase it.

The older woman smiled and Meredith felt like she’d passed some test. Lorraine leaned in, their lips brushing against each other, Meredith’s body crying out for more, needing it. She didn’t care about the drink. Lorraine’s lips were an oasis in the desert.

“I think a white wine for you,” Lorraine decided, her head cocked to examine Meredith. “Something sweet. Shall we make that your signature wine? I think we shall.”

Meredith knew how she’d be answering the next time Lorraine asked her if she wanted some wine. How she’d answer anyone. She trusted Lorraine. Lorraine would want her to do the right thing. Lorraine would help her be sophisticated.

It was so easy to let Lorraine make those decisions.

“We’ll decide on your favourite cocktail later.” Meredith knew what Lorraine meant by ‘we’.

“There,” Lorraine said, after she returned with their glasses. Meredith noted that her madam had selected a red for herself. “Now, shall we sit?”

God, no, please, just take me.

All you have to do is just what I say. That was Lorraine’s voice. In her head. Where all the other voices where. The voices that told her what to do. The voices that guided her, put limits on what she could do. If she stayed within their lines they weren’t very loud. But they were there when they needed to be.

Meredith sat. She sipped at her drink. She could taste a mix of fruits, citrus and pears, rich and ripe and sugary. The feeling spread through her limbs, tingling. She liked it. It was just the way it should be.

It was her wine.

Lorraine looked at her, a slight frown creasing the older woman’s forehead. “Not quite, dear. Oh, I do see such potential in you. But you’re still so raw.” The way Lorraine said that last word had the heat between Meredith’s legs turning into a fire.

Lorraine took a sip from her own glass before rising from her seat.

“Cross your legs and don’t be so tense.”

Don’t be tense? God, I need you, please.

All you have to do is just what I say.

Meredith crossed her legs. She didn’t even think about it. She just did it.

“Be confident, relaxed without being casual. Don’t let your empty hand just flop there. Let it rest across your thigh. Use it to subtly draw attention.”

Lorraine picked up Meredith’s left hand, gently pulled it across the younger woman’s body to drape it over her bare thigh.

Meredith could feel herself relaxing, at least outwardly. Inside was another matter. But she had to do what Lorraine said.

All you have to do is just what I say.

Heat rushed through Meredith, her chin tilted back, wanting Lorraine to lean down, to kiss her. When she didn’t Meredith had to fight hard not to mewl in disappointment.

“Everything you do, every part of you, must serve its purpose,” Lorraine instructed, resuming her seat, a subtle gesture of her hand ensuring that her skirt was properly arranged beneath her.

Meredith was hanging on her madam’s every word. Anything Lorraine was telling her would only make her better. What she wanted was to be naked with Lorraine. To lose herself in this gorgeous, sophisticated, woman. But if Lorraine wanted to teach her, then she’d be a good student.

All you have to do is just what I say.

It was so easy to listen to Lorraine, to just do what she said. To listen to how she should hold herself. How she should smile. How she should stand. How she should walk.

Meredith realised that she was standing up. She could barely remember leaving her chair. Wasn’t sure what had happened after that. Lorraine was talking to her.

No, that’s not right.

Lorraine wasn’t talking to her. Lorraine was directing her. Like she was an actress in a play. Or a model practicing her walk down a runway.

Or a subject being commanded by their hypnotist.

I love being hypnotised. Being hypnotised turns me on.

Meredith was so turned on. She was so wet. But she didn’t show it. That wasn’t what Lorraine wanted from her.

Lorraine told her to turn around. So she did.

Meredith wasn’t sure how long she’d been following Lorraine’s directions. She didn’t care. It was so good not to think. To just do as she was told. It was like being hypnotised. Only it was better. She was almost aware of what was going on. But she could still let go and just do what she was told.

All you have to do is just what I say. Lorraine’s voice was deep in her mind. Meredith was impressed with the way she could listen to it and to Lorraine speaking to her. Like it was in stereo, only the words were different and it wasn’t just coming through her ears. So maybe it wasn’t stereo at all. It didn’t matter. She was just going to do what both of Lorraine’s voices told her to do.

Meredith knew that she wasn’t normally like this. Not that she was entirely sure what normal was any more. She stood up for herself. She didn’t take shit from anyone. Gave as good as she got. She was no simpering pushover.

But this felt so good. Giving up that control. Letting go. Just doing what she was told. Slipping into something so close to that black void that she could almost taste it. But still hear Lorraine. She wanted to hear that voice, do what it told her.

Like all the other voices.

Lorraine told her to brush her hair back away from her face. Then told her to do it again, with a slower flick of her hand and a slight tilt of her head

Meredith did what she was told.

She heard herself agreeing when Lorraine told her to practice the gesture in front of the mirror. Over and over. She’d do that. Lose herself in it. Until it became second nature. Until she trained herself to act just that way.

Until she was trained to do everything else Lorraine was telling her to do. Until it looked natural.

Until her gestures looked just as elegant as Kathy’s. Meredith didn’t know where that thought came from.

When did Kathy become so elegant?

Meredith pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind as Lorraine worked on her posture.

Meredith remembered hearing something about people who would be pay to give up control. High-flying executives, successful professionals. Who needed, just for a while, for someone to tell them what to do. Who were so fiercely in control of the rest of their lives that sometimes they needed to just give it up and do what they were told.

Maybe she was like that. In her studies, anywhere else, she could be in control. Not here, not with Lorraine. With her madam she’d do exactly what the older woman told her to do.

It felt like being hypnotised. Meredith loved being hypnotised.

Alison hypnotised her, but her friend didn’t take control. Meredith loved the feeling of slipping into that black void, feeling her thoughts slipping away into nothingness. Until all that was left was her arousal and then the void was so complete that she couldn’t even feel that. It was so nice of her friend to put Meredith under but Alison couldn’t give her what she needed. Maybe that was why Meredith loved her dress so much. Acting like a maid let her pretend that she wasn’t in control. When she was a maid, doing her chores, she could give up control.

Maybe the reason she hated the dress as well as loved it was that it wasn’t enough.

Lorraine was telling her how to walk in her heels now. How to plant her feet, in a manner so delicate but assured, one foot in front of the other. How to make her hips sway just enough but not too much. Meredith had thought she’d already known how to do all that. But she’d been wrong, oh so wrong. She could feel the difference, feel how it made her look.

Stunning.

Gorgeous.

Sophisticated.

Escorts are sophisticated.

Letting Lorraine take control was such a good idea.

Maybe she should ask Alison to take control sometimes when her friend hypnotised her. Alison was a good friend. If Meredith asked her she’d probably do it. It might take some persuading but Meredith knew that she could be strong when she wanted to be. She only wanted to give up control sometimes. Like now. With Lorraine. But it would be good to do it with Alison as well. Then she could be hypnotised and controlled. Sometimes. Only sometimes. She wouldn’t give up control every time. That wasn’t who Meredith was.

But sometimes.

Just say yes Mer. Alison’s voice.

Sometimes it would be good to give up control to her friend. It would be a lot to ask but Meredith was sure that she could talk her friend around. She could trust Alison.

And maybe if she let Alison be in control then that would convince Alison to fuck her.

Like Lorraine was going to fuck her. Like her clients were going to fuck her.

It was so good.

Meredith glanced down as she placed one high-heeled foot in front of the other. She was doing so well the sight turned her on. Or maybe that was because Lorraine was so close.

Or maybe it was just because Lorraine was telling her what to do.

Meredith had lost track of how many things Lorraine had told her. Or how many times her madam had her repeat them. It didn’t matter. She knew that they were in her mind, somewhere.

Every movement, every gesture, every time she walked across the room, it was like falling into that black void. With every repeat she let go just that little bit more. Her pussy was on fire and her breasts ached to be touched but she held herself just how Lorraine wanted. With every command Meredith let her own control slip away. Gave it to her madam. Let herself sink down.

She could almost see something in front of her eyes. It wasn’t there but she could almost touch it. It was round and spinning and…

Lorraine was teaching her how to smile. Just how far to curl her lips. How to make sure her smile reached her eyes.

Meredith did what she was told. She hoped that her eyes weren’t as blank as her mind felt.

Her madam was testing her now. Calling out things she’d taught Meredith. Seeing how well Meredith had learnt them. A walk, a gesture. Almost random.

But that was good. Meredith could sink into that spinning vision before her eyes and just do what she was told. It was what she wanted. What she needed. Repeat after repeat.

All you have to do is just what I say.

Just say yes Mer.

I love being hypnotised.

The voices would take care of her. They’d never lied to her once.

“That was wonderful dear,” she heard Lorraine say at last. “For a first time at least. We’ll have to do it again. Quite a few times I think. And you will practice for me.”

Meredith heard herself agreeing. Of course she would. She’d do anything Lorraine said. And this. This. Falling so deeply into something so like the black void. Letting go. Letting Lorraine take control.

When it felt so good how could she even think of wanting to say no?

“But you didn’t just come here for that did you?” Lorraine smiled, running a finger along Meredith’s shoulder. That touch and the smile promised so much. Dark, forbidden delights. Ecstasy and bliss. Meredith marvelled at how much Lorraine could communicate in such simple gestures. But it wasn’t just Lorraine’s fingers and her smile. It was how she said the words. How she held her body. How she moved, how she stayed still. Everything about her.

Lorraine was still teaching her. Showing her what she needed to know. And this was even better. Because Lorraine was touching her. Meredith’s skin was singing under the older woman’s fingertip.

Then Lorraine’s arms were around her, one hand on the back of her neck and the other on her arse, and Lorraine was kissing her and if Meredith thought her mind was blank before she’d been wrong. She knew what blankness was now as her thoughts melted away into that kiss and returning it became the only thing that mattered in the whole world.

Her dress was already gone by the time they made it to Lorraine’s bedroom. Lorraine’s fingers were sliding along her body, following the bottom edge of her bra.

“You’re so beautiful,” Lorraine whispered.

Somehow Meredith found her voice, amidst the blankness in her head and the pulsing desire between her legs.

“I need you. I need you so much, please.”

Gently but firmly Lorraine pushed her down onto the bed. Meredith couldn’t take her eyes off her madam. She wanted Lorraine with her.

But Lorraine stood there, smiling down at her. The she reached behind herself and undid the zipper of her dress. Slowly, so agonisingly slowly, she slipped out of it, the small movements of her body taking Meredith’s breath away.

Meredith wasn’t sure she could still breathe as Lorraine stood before her. It wasn’t a young woman’s body. But it wasn’t old either. It had the perfection maturity brings. And there was hardly a mark upon it.

Meredith’s eyes were wide as Lorraine crawled onto the bed. Lorraine’s hands were on her legs and Meredith was shaking uncontrollably. She needed more. She was almost cumming.

“So sweet,” Lorraine breathed, “You have such a wonderful body. So beautiful. You are beautiful. But we can make it better.”

Please, tell me how.

Meredith moaned as Lorraine’s fingers reached the edge of her panties.

“All that exercise. All that hard muscle. Such a dedicated girl.”

Meredith’s breath caught as Lorraine’s hands ran over her over stomach, the pleasure radiating out in shooting sparks.

“Yes, I think I know what to do.”

Yes, yes, oh god, yes.

Meredith moaned again as Lorraine cupped her breasts, then the moan was smothered as the older woman kissed her.

She was still moaning as the kisses started trailing down her neck, past her collarbone and over her chest. Somehow her bra had disappeared.

She was screaming Lorraine’s name as the madam started sucking at her nipples, a finger trailing across her opening through her panties.

“You want me, I know how much you do,” the madam crooned.

Yes, yes, god yes. Meredith couldn’t form the words.

“And I want you.”

Meredith melted a little more. She wondered how more she could melt before there was nothing left.

“I think you should take up yoga. Can you imagine how you’ll be? Soft and supple and graceful. Maybe something else low impact. You’ll still need your stamina. We’ll find the right program for you. Put that dedication to proper use. You’ll be so soft, so beautiful.”

“I.” Meredith had worked so hard on her fitness. Her strength. But it didn’t mean anything now. It had all been for her basketball. But she’d already given that away. Because Lorraine had told her to. Lorraine wanted to change her, change her body

Escorts are sophisticated.

It would make her look more sophisticated. It was what Lorraine wanted.

Yes, god, anything.

Meredith could feel her panties sliding down her legs. She’d sign up to yoga classes first thing tomorrow. She’d be whatever Lorraine wanted to make of her.

“I haven’t finished teaching you what your body can do. Do you want to learn more Meredith? Hmm?”

Meredith could feel Lorraine’s breath on her opening. Feel her orgasm rising.

“Yes, oh god, please yes.” She thrust her hips up, needing contact, needing anything this woman could give her.

“First I’ll teach you some more about what your body can make you feel,” Lorraine declared, fingers sliding so close to Meredith’s opening that the young woman could almost feel them inside of her. “Then it will be how you can bring pleasure to others. You have so much to learn. So much for me to teach you. I think that will take us quite some time.”

“But first,” Lorraine smiled as she bent down between Meredith’s thighs. And with a single lick of her tongue she made Meredith’s world explode.

Before the pieces came back together Meredith had learnt so much more.

* * *

Alison looked at her phone.

11:55

It wasn’t much of a surprise. It had said 11:54 when she’d looked a minute before.

There also weren’t any texts from Kathy. There hadn’t been any a minute ago either. None since the brief ones the two friends had exchanged that morning fixing the time for lunch.

At least I hope we’re still friends. Alison squirmed uneasily in her chair. The two of them had met here so often, their favourite coffee place on campus. Either by themselves or with one or more of their friends. Somehow Alison thought that this meeting wasn’t going to be quite so ordinary.

God, why did I do it?

She let her head sink to the table before forcing herself to sit up again. It had seemed so obvious the night before. Such a great way to pay Kathy back for her teasing. Yet she’d gone too far and now Kathy was mad at her. Part of Alison wasn’t too sure why. It wasn’t like Kathy was some prude. Hell, she was an escort. And she’d had sex with Alison. And Jane. Although more often it was Alison and Jane. Maybe making her have sex with Gillian in front of Alison and Jane had been going a little too far, though.

Yeah, just a little, you idiot, Alison knew she was trying to downplay what had happened.

But Gillian was pretty. Beautiful even. So Alison hadn’t thought her friend would object. Kathy was definitely into girls.

Alison should know, Kathy had asked her to make Kathy be into girls. Had asked Alison to hypnotise her to be bi.

I love hypnotising girls. I love changing them.

She’d certainly changed her friend. And Kathy liked being hypnotised. Alison had seen to that as well. She realised that maybe doing to that to her friend without asking had maybe also been a little bit much. But it was too late for that. At least it was only Kathy who was upset.

Gillian wasn’t going to complain about what had happened. Gillian did what she was told.

11:58

Maybe Kathy wasn’t going to come. Maybe she was still so angry with Alison that she’d changed her mind and would stay away. She’d certainly been angry with Alison the night before when she’d stormed out of the house Alison shared with her girlfriend Jane and their friend Meredith.

“Would you like a coffee?”

Alison started and looked around at the cheery voice.

A waitress was standing there. No surprise really, it was a coffee shop. And Alison had been sitting there for a good twenty minutes. She knew that she’d arrived absurdly early but she hadn’t wanted to take any chances that Kathy might arrive and then leave before Alison found her. Kathy was her oldest friend. She had to make things right between them. And probably without hypnotising her friend. Which was going to be hard.

The waitress was waiting for an answer.

“Um, I’m waiting for a friend.”

The girl’s eyes opened just a fraction.

Oh.

Alison recognised the waitress. She had light brown hair and with her large eyes and button nose she was adorably cute. Her name was Emily. Or at least that was what her name badge said. Alison knew all the waitresses in here, at least by sight. But Emily was the one who had watched when Alison had hypnotised Jane and Kathy and Meredith at lunch a few weeks back.

Kathy hadn’t objected to that.

The girl was still standing there.

Maybe I’d better order something.

“A chai latte?” It would help with her nerves.

12:01 Kathy still hadn’t arrived.

God, she’s not coming. I’ve fucked it up. I’ve lost my best friend. I’m such an idiot. I

“Hello Alison,” Kathy said, her voice carefully neutral. Alison looked up as her raven-haired friend slid gracefully into the seat opposite the brunette.

“Um, hi?” Alison ventured. She felt very small. I could just hypnotise her and make her forget and then everything would be alright and. She stopped that train of thought. It would be so easy. Just four little words. And Kathy would be sinking into trance. Kathy always looked so gorgeous as her thoughts leaked away, as the expression left her face and her eyes emptied. Not that she was unique in that. All the girls Alison hypnotised did. Jane. Meredith. Gillian. Sophie. It didn’t hurt that they were all beautiful. But sinking into that blank, dark, void, their features growing slack and the light leaving their eyes added something so special.

And Kathy was gorgeous to begin with.

It was so hard not to say those words.

Alison heard Kathy sigh as her friend looked at her.

“Right,” the raven-haired beauty declared. “You’re going to listen. I’ll let you know when you can say something. And if you start saying, well, those words, I’ll punch you in the face before you can finish.”

Well there goes that idea, Alison thought. She could recognise the hysteria behind her thoughts. She could also recognise the tightness in Kathy’s voice. Her friend was definitely not happy.

Alison nodded.

Kathy took a deep breath. “You really, really, shouldn’t have done that last night. God, I’m still so angry with you. You know that? I thought about not coming. I’m not even sure I know you anymore. The Alison I know wouldn’t do something like that.”

A pit opened in Alison’s stomach stay the words. She couldn’t imagine losing Kathy. The only thing that would hurt her more would be losing Jane.

“I bet you don’t even why I’m angry do you? Well?”

Kathy was glaring straight at her, her lips, usually so kissable, were taut, a straight line slashed across her face. She obviously wanted an answer but she’d told Alison not to say anything. The brunette pointed at her own lips.

Kathy sighed. “Oh god. You. Right. At least that’s so like you. Of course you can bloody answer the question. Just not, you know.”

Alison knew exactly what she wasn’t supposed to say. No matter how much she wanted to.

“Kathy, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.” She seemed to spend so much of her time apologising these days. To Jane. To Gillian. And now to Kathy. She had to stop getting herself into these messes. “I shouldn’t have done that to you.”

“No, you bloody well shouldn’t have,” Kathy snapped. With a visible effort Alison’s friend made herself relax. “God, you haven’t got it have you?”

“Um, was it because I made you do it?” Alison ventured. She didn’t think it was that big a mystery.

“Alison! Shit. You really don’t get it, do you? Arrgh. Do you know how much I want to reach over this table and slap you? Really?”

“But you like being hypnotised!” Alison cried. Then her eyes went wide as she desperately looked around the café. Fortunately no-one seemed to have heard her outburst. Except perhaps Emily, who was approaching with Alison’s coffee.

“Would- uh, would you like anything else?” the girl asked after placing Alison’s order on the table.

Alison couldn’t help noting the girl’s stumble. Was sure the waitress’ eyes weren’t normally that wide as she looked between the two girls seated at the table.

“A cappuccino please,” Kathy replied. Alison marvelled at how calm her friend appeared.

It didn’t last, a scowl appearing on Kathy’s face as soon as Emily was out of hearing range.

“God, did you have to say that? What the hell were you thinking? Do you even think at all these days?”

Alison sunk further into her chair. “Sorry.” Then she added after a moment, “But you do like it.”

“It doesn’t matter whether I like it or not,” Kathy hissed. “And you’re not getting the point. This isn’t just about me.”

Uh? Oh, right.

Alison realised that she was supposed to say something again. It wasn’t easy. She’d have much preferred to find a hole to crawl into. Or send Kathy somewhere even darker.

“Oh, Gillian.”

Kathy’s scowl deepened. “Yes. Gillian. Your slave. Remember her?”

“She’s mine,” Alison stated. She knew that the way she said that sounded petulant. But it was true. Gillian was hers. This was supposed to be about her and Kathy. What Alison did with her slave was her business. “I’m allowed to have slaves.”

That was truth.

“I know, I know,” Kathy sighed. “Which sort of sounds odd. Right? But I know you are.” The raven-haired beauty leaned back in her chair, ran a hand though her hair. “Quiet again. I’m thinking.”

Alison pressed her lips together as Kathy looked at her. Sensing the disappointment there wasn’t hard at all.

“Look this isn’t easy. And I’m sure it isn’t easy for you. But you’re better than this. At least the Alison I know is. Damn it, it’s not like I have experience with this sort of thing. You have to realise that having a slave is, well, different.”

“Different?” Of course it was different. Alison wasn’t sure what her friend was getting at.

“Well, obviously. Look, I’m trying to help you here you idiot, don’t be obtuse. It’s not like you and Jane. I’m not even sure I want to know how you’re juggling that. But Jane seems okay with it. So. That’s between the two of you. Don’t fuck up what you have with Jane over this. But anyway, just because someone agrees to be your slave doesn’t mean you can do what you want with them. They have needs as well.”

Oh. Alison was getting the idea. It was like what Jane had said to her. She really had been an idiot.

“So I shouldn’t have just thrown her at you?” Not that Gillian had objected. She wanted to obey. But Kathy didn’t know that. Kathy had no idea exactly what the situation with Gillian was. She’d be thinking that Gillian was someone who’d agreed to be Alison’s slave. Not fallen into because it was all she knew. Even with all that Alison thought that maybe she shouldn’t have used Gillian to get revenge on her friend.

“No, you shouldn’t. I don’t know what you two do. I don’t want to know. I guess you hypnotise her, like you do the rest of us. But you can’t treat her like an object. And that’s what you did last night. You should have given her a chance to say no. Hell, you should have given me a chance.”

Alison did hypnotise Gillian. But she wasn’t going to tell Kathy that it was nothing like what she did with Jane and Meredith and Kathy. Well, maybe a little. But not really.

“You really need to think what you’re doing Alison. I could see the way Gillian looked at you. She’d do anything you told her. So maybe she wouldn’t have said no. Probably. I don’t know. But that means you have to be especially careful. And you, you’re well, you’re Alison so it’s okay for you to have someone like that but that’s a lot for anyone to deal with.”

Alison knew that Kathy had a point. Jane had told her the same thing. Gillian was a person not a thing. Alright, a person that Alison owned, but a person just the same. At least Kathy was comfortable with her having slaves. Which was a surprise, she’d been so worried that Kathy wouldn’t accept the idea so readily. At least something was going her way.

She wasn’t going to question why.

“You’re right,” Alison agreed. “It’s just, just so, easy. You know? She’s adorable and she just wants me to tell her what to do.”

“Yeah, but you can’t just do anything. You treat her like shit and you’ll push her away.”

Alison didn’t think that was possible. Not with what she’d done to the girl. Gillian was much more likely to get upset if Alison didn’t tell her what to do then with any orders Alison might give her. But she wasn’t going to explain that to Kathy. She didn’t think it would help. And she really did want to treat Gillian properly.

She’ll be a better slave that way.

Alison wasn’t going to think about that right then.

“I’ll try,” she replied

“You better. This sort of thing can really do your head in. I’ve heard stories of people who really screw themselves up with this shit. So promise me you’ll think about what you’re doing. I’m here if you need to talk. Seriously.” Kathy paused and then added with a wry smile. “You’re a goofball you know that?”

“Yeah. But you love me anyway.” Then she couldn’t help adding. “But you liked it didn’t you?”

Alison was sure Kathy did. She had to. She’d made her friend be like that. Even so she wanted the confirmation.

I love hypnotising girls.

“Alison! No!”

She could hear the uncertainty in Kathy’s voice. It didn’t matter why Kathy liked it. Jane knew what Alison had done to her and she loved it. Kathy liked it, for whatever reason. And Alison wanted to do it to her friend. Wanted to make her friend happy. If Kathy was hypnotised they wouldn’t be arguing.

It would be fun.

It was so tempting.

It would make them both feel better.

“Oh come, on,” Alison smiled. There was something happening to her voice. It didn’t sound as uncertain as it had a moment ago. “You like it when I hypnotise you. I know how much you do.”

And that was the problem, Kathy realised. She’d really, really, wanted to be angry with Alison. After the stunt Alison had pulled she should have been furious. But she hadn’t been as angry as she’d wanted to be. Because she had enjoyed it. She loved being hypnotised.

Hypnotism is hot. I love being hypnotised. I love being hypnotised by Alison.

And Alison had hypnotised her last night. Which was hot. And made her have sex with a pretty girl.

Girls are so sexy. I want to have sex with girls.

Words were running through her mind. Somewhere, at the back. Words she could only just hear. About how sexy women were, how much she loved their bodies. How much she wanted them. How much she needed them.

She didn’t want to listen to those thoughts but they wouldn’t go away.

What she’d done with Gillian last night, what she’s been made to do, had turned her on so much, was still turning her on so much, that it made it hard to be angry with her friend. Something was telling her that she needed to help Alison.

Which made sense, because Alison was her friend. But it was more than that.

Alison should have slaves. I’ll help Alison with her slaves.

And Alison was saying something. About hypnotism.

“Didn’t you enjoy it when I hypnotised you and Jane and Meredith? It was right at this table wasn’t it?”

Oh god. Kathy hadn’t realised that. Was she sitting in the same seat? She might be. She didn’t know. Her mind flashed back to that day. What they’d done to each other. What Alison had done to them. How hard she’d cum.

Kathy didn’t know when her breath had become so shallow. When a heat had started between her legs that was slowly spreading through her body. Taking away her anger. Taking away any thought of telling her friend to stop.

Images of the previous night danced before her mind. Gillian’s tongue and lips and fingers. She wondered where Alison had found someone so skilled. Who had known just what to do to set Kathy’s world on fire. Or maybe Gillian hadn’t been that skilled when she’d met Alison. Maybe Alison had trained her.

That’s what you did with slaves.

Kathy moaned as her eyes went out of focus.

“You must have loved it,” Alison was saying. “Because I know how much you love being hypnotised when you’re with me and Jane. God, you’ve told me how turned on that makes you. I know I shouldn’t have done it. I’m sorry for that. Really, I am. But God, Kathy, I could tell how much you were enjoying it.”

Alison’s hands was over hers, Kathy’s palms lying flat on the table. What Alison had done to her the previous night had been so wrong. But it had been so hot it hurt. That she was angry hadn’t been the only reason she’d stormed out of the house. If she’d stayed she might have said something to Alison they’d both regretted. Like begging her friend to hypnotise her again and let everyone there do whatever they wanted with her.

That thought had scared her. But nowhere near as much as how attractive she found the idea.

“Yeah, I know, I do, but.” Kathy wasn’t sure what she was saying. What she meant. It had been so wrong. And so hot. And so hot because it had been so wrong. Alison just throwing her slave at her, using the girl that way.

The memory of Gillian’s body, the eager look in her eye, had Kathy dripping.

“I mean, what’s the problem?” Was that really Alison’s voice? It sounded like it, except that it was, …, more. “You’ve been hypnotised when you’ve had sex with Jane and me. You even knew about me hypnotising Mer. Hell, you helped Jane get her ready.”

It was true. It was all so true. She’d helped Jane put the induction on Meredith’s computer. But that had been a laugh. A joke between friends.

Kathy wasn’t laughing now. She might have been moaning.

“God, that lunch was so hot. You know it was the same waitress? The one we’ve got today. Emily. She was watching us then. I wonder if she’s watching us now.”

When had Alison’s voice become like that? Silk and honey and impossible to ignore.

Was the waitress watching? Kathy wanted to know. She’d have to turn her head to do that. She started to move, but it was so hard.

“No, don’t look,” the brunette whispered, Kathy’s head snapping back to her friend. “Isn’t it better not to know? Isn’t it better just to imagine it? Imagining her standing there. Can’t take her eyes off us. Can’t take her eyes off you. Do you think she knows? That I hypnotise you? How much you love it?”

“Love it,” Kathy sighed. She could almost feel that blank void.

“And I know you do. Don’t you remember the holidays? Me ringing you up, dropping you into trance?”

Kathy hadn’t thought about that. Hadn’t wanted to. How many times her friend had called and hypnotised her. How good it had felt. How much she’d needed it. She didn’t want to think about how much she loved Alison hypnotising her.

She didn’t want to think.

Hypnotism is hot. I love being hypnotised. I love being hypnotised by Alison.

“You thanking me for it.”

Oh fuck, I did, I so did.

“I hypnotised you right here. I could do it again. Do you remember what you did?”

Kathy felt her hand being lifted off the table. Something soft and gentle and firm placed itself around a finger. Dimly she realised it was Alison’s lips. Alison was sucking one of her fingers and fire was shooting from her fingertip to her clit.

“You’re not hypnotised now,” Alison whispered, after releasing the finger and starting to stroke Kathy’s hand. “You could be. All you have to do is ask. You’re my friend. I won’t do it unless you ask. Or maybe this is better. Just being here again. Thinking about it.”

Kathy was hardly aware where here was. She vaguely thought that she was still in the coffee shop, but she didn’t know for sure. Hadn’t she met Alison there for some reason? Something she was angry about? She couldn’t remember, couldn’t think. All she could do was feel Alison stroking her hand, her mind hardly working. It was almost like being hypnotised. But Alison had said she wasn’t. Alison was her friend. So Kathy could trust her.

“God, you’re so beautiful. I could watch you all day. Maybe I could call Jane and we could watch you together. You’d like that, wouldn’t you Kathy?”

Alison’s voice was so good to listen to. She’d do anything just to listen to that voice. “Yes.”

“But some things are so much better than looking.”

Kathy felt her hand being raised, shivered as Alison slowly licked her palm.

“I’m so glad you’re my friend Kathy. I really appreciate you helping me. I want to show you how much.”

Lick.

“Remember, you’re not hypnotised.”

Suck.

Of course she wasn’t hypnotised. If she was hypnotised she wouldn’t be able to feel the delicate pressure of Alison’s lips on her fingers. Wouldn’t hear herself sucking in a hurried breath. Wouldn’t realise how hot and damp her centre had become. Wouldn’t have to think.

She didn’t want to think.

“Please,” Kathy whispered.

“Please what?” Kathy could hear the smile in Alison’s voice. She couldn’t see it. Her eyes wouldn’t focus. Alison was just a blob in front of her. But her friend was there. Kathy knew that, because Alison was gently kissing her fingers, one by one.

“Please, hypnotise me.” God she needed it, she needed it so bad. She needed her thoughts to wash away, to fall down into the blank void.

“You’re not still angry with me?”

“No.” How could she be? When Alison could do this to her? It felt so good.

“Okay then. I’ll remember what you said. You were right. I need to be more careful with her. It’s just so easy though. Gillian will do whatever I say. So it’s up to me to think about it. But then, I do own her. I don’t even have to hypnotise her to get her to do what I want. I do though. It’s fun. Would you do what I asked? Are you hypnotised Kathy? God you look so good just sitting there.”

Kathy wasn’t sure which question she was supposed to answer. If any of them. She wasn’t sure if she was hypnotised or not. Maybe that meant she wasn’t. But she wanted to be.

“Please.” That wasn’t even a moan. It was less than that, a strangled, begging, whisper.

There was silence for a moment. Alison might have been smiling at her. Her friend still held Kathy’s hand. Was alternating kisses between her fingers and her palm.

Please. She couldn’t even talk now.

“Down the steps Kathy.”

“One.”

She heard something that might have been a mew of surprise. But that didn’t matter. She was there so fast, the black void engulfing her. She’d been so close to the bottom before Alison had even spoken the words.

“We’re going to stand up now Kathy.”

Everything was a dim fog, just perceptions. No real thoughts. No will. Kathy felt a tug at her arm. Alison was standing beside her. She didn’t know when Alison had left her seat, come over to her side of the table. Wasn’t even really aware of the table let alone where she was.

Alison wanted her to stand up. So she did.

Arm in arm with her friend she walked over to the counter. A slight tug of Alison’s arm brought her to a stop. It didn’t matter where she was or what she was doing. All that mattered was it felt so good to have nothing in her head.

Alison couldn’t believe that she was doing this. Wasn’t sure what Kathy was going to say. But her friend had begged. How could she say no? And Kathy looked so good with absolutely nothing in her eyes.

And now they were standing in front of Emily, the girl looking between them, her eyes wide. Alison watched as the girl’s tongue shot across her lips. The waitress looked like a deer in the headlights. It was so cute that it had Alison melting.

She leaned into her friend, nuzzled into Kathy’s long silky hair.

“Ask for the bill Kathy,” she whispered.

“Can we have the bill.” Kathy’s voice was flat and lifeless and it sent a delicious shiver down Alison’s spine, but it wasn’t quite what she needed right now.

“Say please, with a little bit of feeling.”

“Please,” Kathy added and Alison could hear the emotion in her friend’s voice. Emotion she’d put there.

“Tell her how much you liked the coffee.” Alison was glad that she had her head buried in Kathy’s hair, otherwise Emily might see the huge grin on her face. Out of the corner of her eye she glanced at the girl. The waitress was rooted to the spot.

“It was a very nice cappuccino,” Kathy stated. Her voice sounded right. Not too interested. Not too flat. Just the sort of comment a satisfied customer would make. Kathy was so good at being hypnotised. Of course she did have a lot of practice.

But there must have been something. Because Emily’s eyes were so wide and staring. Maybe Kathy wasn’t looking at her, her eyes fixed at some imaginary spot in the distance. Or maybe her eyes were still empty, not matching the pleasant sound of her voice. Or maybe it was the way she simply stood there as Alison snuggled against her.

“H-here you are,” Emily managed. Alison loved how flustered the girl looked, as she held out the card terminal in Kathy’s direction. Her eyes were darting around and her free hand was making odd little gestures. She had completely forgotten to say how much it was, let only ask Kathy how she wanted to pay.

“Pay for it,” Alison said, her tongue tracing the curve of Kathy’s ear as a hand traced the line of her friend’s hip.

Completely ignoring what Alison was doing Kathy pulled out a card.

“God, this is so hot isn’t it Kathy? Just doing what I say. Being hypnotised like this. It’s turning you on so much.”

Alison thought she could feel a small shiver run through her friend.

“Ask her to add a tip. Make it a decent one.” She nibbled Kathy’s earlobe. Her friend didn’t seem to notice. Unless you counted those small tremors.

“Please add a tip. Twenty percent.” Kathy’s voice was pleasant and friendly. And gave absolutely no hint that she even noticed the body that was rubbing against her.

Emily took the terminal back. Her fingers were noticeably shaking as she amended the bill.

“Um, there,” the waitress managed as she turned the terminal back to Kathy.

Alison’s lips were almost touching Kathy’s ear. “God, she’s so cute. Do you think I should hypnotise her?” Alison smiled to herself, a hand now running across Kathy’s stomach. Her friend stood there, impassive. “You could have her then. I’d let you do that. What are friends for, right? But you’re not thinking right now, are you? You can tell me later.”

Emily was simply staring at them. Alison wondered if the girl had caught any of that. She didn’t think she had. Alison had kept her voice so low, murmuring into her friend’s ear. But the girl was almost as still as Kathy. Her only movements were small, furtive gestures of her hands.

“You’re going to pay now and then you’re going to cum. And then you’re going to say something to her.” Alison whispered some more words into her friend’s ear.

Alison leaned her head on Kathy’s shoulder as her friend waved her card over the terminal. Heard Kathy’s breath catch, felt the tremor run through her as she did. She knew what had just happened.

Then Kathy was speaking to Emily again. “If you like what she’s doing to me you know she’s in here all the time. Just give her your number.”

It was exactly what Alison had told her to say. She couldn’t believe she’d had the courage to do it. Or maybe bravado was a better word. She wasn’t sure. She didn’t care. But the girl had been watching them so closely and she’d looked so adorable, with her wide eyes and cute little nose.

“I, what. Um, no, err.”

Alison smiled at the waitress before swinging her friend away.

“C’mon Kathy,” she said, guiding the entranced beauty out of the coffee shop. “I’ll think I’ll walk you home just like this. I’ll tell you where to walk. When to stop. When to start. And then, well. Jane’s in class for the next few hours. But Gillian isn’t. I think you should meet her again. This time she can tell you how much she wants to do it before she, well. Before she does you again. And I’ll ask you what you want. And because you’re hypnotised you’ll tell me the truth. That’s what friends do, right? Ask first and tell the truth? But I think I already know what your answer will be. And when I wake you up you’re going to tell me what exactly what all this felt like. I think you’re going to have liked it. Right, Kathy?”

Kathy was going to agree. When she could think again. Right then she was beyond any words, any thoughts, except those Alison put in her head. But she could feel. She was deep in that black void and everything felt so good.

(To be continued)