The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 30

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2018

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Do you think I did the right thing?” Alison asked, nerves piling in her stomach as she looked up at Jane’s face. She’d agonised over whether to say anything, not wanting to spoil the moment. Her head was resting on her girlfriend’s lap, Jane stroking her hair. They were by the lake that was part of the University grounds. It wasn’t that unusual for couples to use it as a romantic rendezvous, but it wasn’t anything Alison had ever done before. Not until Jane had surprised her with a picnic lunch.

She wasn’t sure when Jane had managed to prepare everything, and hadn’t noticed her girlfriend making the small sandwiches. Jane couldn’t have made it all after Alison had left their house that morning: there was cannoli (when had her girlfriend made those?) and pieces of fruit on sticks and cheese and a bottle of wine. Alison hadn’t expected any of that when Jane had turned up outside her last class of the morning, basket in hand and a cheeky grin on her face. She’d grabbed Alison by the hand and simply led her to the lake, deflecting any questions.

“Um, thanks, but why?” Alison had asked when she finally realised what was going on. Which had been about when Jane was spreading the blanket over the grass.

“Nothing special,” the blonde had replied. In the place of the cheeky grin there was now a shy smile. “Except for you.”

Alison’s heart had swelled. She had almost cried. Instead she kissed her girlfriend. Sex with Jane was great. But things like this made what they had … real.

They’d arrived a couple of hours ago. They’d eaten and talked and hugged and now were just enjoying the time together.

“Er, sorry?” Jane asked, the square of dark chocolate she’d been about to feed Alison temptingly poised three inches above the brunette’s mouth.

“About Gillian.”

“Of course you did,” the blonde replied, slipping the chocolate between Alison’s lips. “Um, which bit do you mean?”

Alison frowned. This was going to be so much harder if Jane just said yes. Although she couldn’t complain about her girlfriend being supportive.

“What we, umm, did. It was just using her.” It had seemed like a good idea. More than that. It had been hot. Alison could feel her pussy moistening just at the thought. But that didn’t mean what she’d done was right.

“Oh please,” Jane scoffed, reaching for another piece of chocolate and popping it in her own mouth. “Really? Did you see the look on her face? She had to be enjoying it. I know I did.”

“Jane! It could have hurt her.”

“C’mon,” the blonde huffed. “You told her to let you know if anything was wrong. And she didn’t. She loved it. The way she came I thought she was going to explode.”

Alison couldn’t help but smile at the twinkle in Jane’s eye. And at the memory. Maybe it shouldn’t have, but watching Jane use the monster vibrator on Gillian had made Alison’s knees buckle. And that was before she thought about how she’d felt while using it herself.

“I suppose. I mean. It’s just.” Ordering Gillian to do things was fun. It felt so right owning the girl. That didn’t mean it was easy. Sometimes it felt so strange. Good, more than good. Mind-meltingly arousing if she was honest. Knowing that Gillian would happily carry out her every command. It was so hard to resist, so sweet she could taste it. But it wasn’t just for her own sake. It was for Gillian as well. She knew her slave was unhappy if she wasn’t given things to do for her Mistress. And Alison didn’t want the girl unhappy. Gillian was her responsibility.

“Just what? You know you love it.” Jane smiled, then leaned down to kiss Alison’s forehead. In a whisper she added. “You love owning her.”

“Yeah,” Alison replied thoughtfully. “I suppose I do.”

“So what else have you been doing with her?” Jane asked with a grin. “I know you’ve been calling her.”

“Hey,” Alison protested, “it’s not like I’m hiding it.

“I know,” Jane said reassuringly. “So? Dish!”

“Well, I tell her what to wear. And sometimes what to have for lunch. It keeps her happy. If I leave it too long without giving her an order she frets. Having a routine makes it easier.” Alison squirmed on the blanket. She knew she wasn’t explaining it all that well. One thing that wasn’t easy, at least for Alison, was telling her girlfriend what she did with her slave.

Jane rolled her eyes. “Don’t tell me you don’t enjoy it.” She tapped Alison’s nose playfully. “I know how horny it makes you.”

Alison opened her mouth, about to protest. Then she closed it. She wasn’t going to lie to Jane. Telling Gillian what to do might be her second favourite thing in the world. Anything with Jane being number one. Even so, ordering her slave around was such a turn on that her pussy felt like it was going to burst into flames. She’d be speaking to Gillian, controlling the girl, and her pussy would be so wet that she thought her juices would be leaking down her legs. It wouldn’t matter if they were. She could order Gillian to lick them off her. Tell the girl to get down on her knees and use that tongue. Lick her way up Alison’s thighs.

“Oh god. There was this time. The other day. I just rang her up and put her in trance. Not for any reason. Just because. I didn’t know where she was. She could have been anywhere. So I got her to take a photo. And then had her walking and taking photos and sending them to me.” Alison realised she was rubbing her thighs together. It had been such a turn on. Using Gillian like a little remote controlled toy. Jane’s chest heaved. Alison was sure there were a couple of points in her girlfriend’s top that hadn’t been there moments ago.

“And I’d look at the photo and tell her where to go. Straight ahead, turn left. I just thought of it and did it and it was so hot.” The picture in Alison’s mind was so vivid. Gillian, blank-eyed and mind empty. Like a machine just taking pictures with her phone. Turning when she was ordered. Walking straight ahead. Stopping. Waiting to be told what to do.

She felt Jane’s legs shift beneath her. It looked like the blonde was thinking about it too. “Oh god, Ali, do that to me sometime. Please.” She saw the tip of Jane’s tongue dart between her girlfriend’s pink lips. There was a distant look in the blonde’s eyes. It was too tempting.

“Massage time Janey.” There was no time like the present. Jane was going to have an interesting walk home.

Alison smiled. Any doubts she’d had about what she’d done to Gillian had gone. Her slave was happy.

Jane will help me.

She had an idea for making Gillian even happier, but one thing at a time. Alison pulled out her phone and sent Kathy a text.

You still up to come over tonight?

“One.”

“Good Jane, time to pack up.”

She could have let Jane do it all herself. But working with her entranced girlfriend was hotter. Alison picking things up and giving them to Jane, watching the blonde mindlessly pack them in the basket, her girlfriend kneeling there, staring straight ahead. It was all Alison could do not to tear Jane’s clothes off.

That would come later. When they were both home. After Jane had walked home, Alison giving her directions through her phone. Alison told herself to make sure they were both home well before Kathy arrived.

* * *

Kathy smiled as she paid the taxi driver. She knew the effect her smile could have. There was a good chance she’d be featuring in the man’s fantasies tonight. She could tell. Not that it was too hard to guess, with his wide eyes and sharp intake of breath. It would be even more likely if he knew what she did. Kathy didn’t give the man the full wattage. She reserved that for people who paid for it. But it never hurt to be polite.

Although it would be nice to have someone to smile at that might smile back at her the same way. Kathy still felt a little jealous about what Alison and Jane had. In some ways it was worse now. Now that she’d started thinking that that special someone didn’t have to be a man. It was still a weird idea. Even as a little girl she’d imagined getting married. But she’d never questioned that it would be to a man. The idea it might never happen left an empty hole inside her. Not a large hole, and it only hurt a little, but it was there. Kathy knew that her feelings for women weren’t natural. That she’d asked Alison to put them there.

Which was a little scary as well. The feelings may not be natural, but they were real. She had no trouble giving her female customers everything she gave her male ones. Caught herself sizing up pretty girls she met. Had them turning up in her fantasies. Recently it was probably more than men did, though she wasn’t sure she wanted to admit that. Even if she had asked for it, that Alison had been able to do that to her left Kathy feeling more than a little troubled about what else her friend might be capable of. She remembered worrying that Alison might have done something to Jane. Certainly the blonde had shown no sign of being interested in girls before taking up with Alison. Their relationship had almost come out of nowhere. Well, she’d suspected Alison was interested. And even that was odd. She’d known Alison since their early years in school and she’d never have guessed that about her friend. Not until that night at Cassie’s party. Jane was even more of a shock. But there’d been an afternoon Kathy had spent with Jane. And, well, that had certainly left Kathy convinced that what the blonde felt was perfectly natural.

Anyone who could lick pussy like that had to be a natural.

But even if Alison hadn’t done anything to Jane that didn’t stop Kathy’s friend doing other things. Like lunch a few weeks back. It had been fun, but Kathy was still uneasy about Meredith’s part in it. Their friend hadn’t asked for what they’d done. Didn’t even know. Kathy did. And Jane. But Meredith didn’t. However much fun it had been, how mind-soakingly hot the experience was, that Meredith had been an unwilling participant bothered the raven-haired beauty more than she wanted to think about.

She needed to talk to Alison. Find out just how far her friend was willing to go. This was power, and any power was dangerous. Alison wasn’t one to rush into anything, but maybe the way her friend would think things through made it even worse. She needed to talk to Alison before her friend did something she couldn’t undo.

“Oh, hi Kathy.” Kathy blinked, Meredith’s greeting shaking the raven-haired escort out of her thoughts.

Whoa, she looks hot.

Meredith was just coming out of the door of the house the tall girl shared with Alison and Jane. She had on a black-long sleeved dress. It wasn’t short, the flowing skirt reaching just past Meredith’s knees. But it was tight, showing off the athletic girl’s curves. And the v-neck plunged well past her breasts. If Kathy was unsure of whether her friend was wearing a bra the clear impression of Meredith’s nipples through the fabric of the dress put paid to any doubts. Kathy couldn’t fault the four inch heeled stilettos or the black purse on a slim silver chain.

It was something she might have worn.

On an assignment.

She’d make a great escort. Oh shit. I shouldn’t think of her like that.

But once the thought was in her head it was hard to let go. Meredith certainly enjoyed sex. That was no secret. But an escort? Somehow Kathy thought her friend wouldn’t like that idea at all. It didn’t matter. If she was too scared to let Meredith know what she did then she would never suggest her friend take up her line of work.

“Hi Mer. Going somewhere special?” Her friend had to be dressed like that for a reason.

“Oh, uh, not really, just going out.”

Really? Are you hiding something? It couldn’t be a new boyfriend. Meredith was never shy about announcing those. Kathy frowned. Meredith had never been short of companionship. But now that Kathy thought about it, it had been a while since Meredith had had a steady boyfriend.

She couldn’t be. Dressed like that, making bumbling excuses. No. It’d be too much of a coincidence. She would have to ask Alison and Jane if they knew what was going on.

If Meredith was an escort then at least Kathy wouldn’t have to keep hiding what she did from her friend. And maybe Meredith wouldn’t just have male customers. Which could mean.

Kathy blinked. Her friend was hot. With those long legs, toned from all her exercise, and pert, firm, breasts that would sit so well in the palms of her hands and …

Get a grip girl.

“Are you okay?” Meredith asked.

“Uh, yeah, fine,” Kathy forced out, trying to get her breathing under control. She knew she was being stupid. Yes, her friend was dressed up. But she was building a fantasy out of nothing. And even if Meredith was an escort and if she was into girls…

Ha, no chance of that. Lasers beams take guidance from her.

Even if all that was true, Kathy didn’t think Meredith would be her ideal girlfriend. Yes, they were friends. Meredith was great company, amusing and loyal to a fault. And she was gorgeous. But Kathy had seen how her friend treated her boyfriends. Like a queen and her servant. Meredith was always the one in charge.

And what would happen if they got together and it didn’t work out? One time Meredith had broken up with, uh Joshua? Callum? She couldn’t remember. What she did remember was Meredith saying something about whoever it was being like batteries in her vibrator. “Good while he lasted but he did wear out,” Meredith’s tone scathing, Kathy expecting paint to start peeling off the wall. Yes, that had been in the bitterness of a breakup. Callum that’s right, it was Callum had cheated on Meredith. Kathy told herself she wouldn’t do that but breakups often got messy. If she and Meredith ever did get together and then split it would ruin their friendship. Not to mention leave Alison stuck in the middle.

All up definitely not a situation Kathy wanted to find herself in.

“Oh, you sure? I’d better be going. Do you mind if I take that taxi?”

“Yeah, um, sure.”

Kathy shook her head as she realised the taxi was still there. The perv probably watched me all the way up the path. Not that she could complain too much. She was doing the same to Meredith.

Ugh. Stop that, she told herself firmly. She’s a friend. Which was true, even if Meredith did have a great arse.

Giving herself a shake Kathy headed for the door.

Inside Alison and Jane were waiting for her. Kathy could see the flush on both the other girl’s cheeks.

No prizes for guessing what you two were doing.

Her thoughts drifted back to Meredith. In that dress she wouldn’t be surprised if her other friend was going to get lucky tonight as well. Which just left her. Not that Kathy was short of sex, not with her work as an escort.

But it wasn’t the same.

“So,” Alison declared, sometime later, taking advantage of a break between episodes of the show they were watching. They didn’t have to watch it together, but munching snacks and making fun of the cheesy zombie show was so much better with friends. “You thought any more about what we talked about?”

Kathy felt her face flush. That wasn’t something she was used to. Not any more anyway. She was the confident one. But this was different.

“Ah, a little,” she replied, trying to sound off-hand. It was a lie. She’d thought about it a lot. There’d be visions of women in her mind, before she’d go to sleep at night. She’d wonder what it would be like, having one with her in her bed. Not a customer, not someone paying to be there. Someone she wanted to be there. Someone who’d reach out for her, whose hands would slide down her body, whose lips would seek her out. Her pussy would moisten at the idea, her nipples go tight. She couldn’t get to sleep without thinking about it. Every night it was more vivid, more urgent. Like something was growing inside her, taking root. Whether she wanted it to or not. Tongues and lips and fingers. Another woman. Giving her everything.

It scared her.

Even when her thoughts were less, …, explicit. Someone to wake up with. To share coffee with. To share all the little things of her life with. Someone female. Kathy had always wanted someone to do those things with. But she’d always assumed it would be a man. She knew her feelings about women were artificial. To base her whole life around them felt wrong. No matter how hot her fantasies were.

How very hot.

Alison frowned. Kathy didn’t think it was what her friend had wanted to hear.

She was right, but she didn’t get a chance to think about that.

“Down the steps Kathy.”

Alison’s frown turned into a scowl of disappointment. She’d thought it had been long enough. If Kathy had been listening to those commands every day then she should have been keen on a girlfriend by now. Her friend’s offhand comment had taken Alison by surprise.

“What’s her problem?” Jane asked, echoing Alison’s concerns.

“We’ll find out,” the brunette replied. “Just wait until she’s under.” She felt a small twinge of guilt at dropping her friend into trance. It’s for her own good, she told herself. A girlfriend won’t mind what she does. And anyway, she’s better off with a girl. The idea of Kathy, deeply in love, naked, limbs entwined with another girl, set off warm tingles deep in Alison. That it would be because Alison had made her that way only made it better.

I want to control girls

I want to change girls.

Those were truths.

“One,” Kathy said, the tingles in Alison growing stronger at the sound of her friend’s voice, so empty of emotion.

“Right Kathy. Did you add those extra instructions to our recording?”

“Yes.”

Alison pursed her lips. It wasn’t making any sense. “Have you listened to them every day?”

“Yes.”

Kathy looked so open, so vulnerable. So entranced. She simply sat there on the lounge, staring at nothing, eyes wide. She was so gorgeous, with her thick, black hair and perfect complexion. A face and body a model would kill for. Alison knew she could do anything she liked to her friend. She wasn’t going to, but the knowledge alone was enough to make her wet. She wouldn’t do it to Kathy, and she’d done enough to Gillian. But maybe if she had another slave.

I want to own girls. I love it. I want to own sexy slave girls.

More rules. More truths. Alison didn’t question where they came from. They just were.

But those were thoughts for another time. Right now it was Kathy that was important. “Tell me what those instructions are.”

“I want a girlfriend. I want a woman for my lover. I want to share my life with a woman. Maybe someday I’ll marry her.”

Alison’s frown deepened. Kathy’s recitation was perfect. Not the slightest hesitation. She should have been eager for a girlfriend.

“Kathy, you love being hypnotised by me. So warm, so safe. You can tell me anything when you’re hypnotised. So if you want a girlfriend why are you so reluctant?”

“It’s not real,” the hypnotised girl replied.

“Huh?” Jane exclaimed

Alison could sympathise with her girlfriend’s confusion. Kathy wasn’t making any sense. “What isn’t real Kathy?”

“What I feel about girls. You made me feel that way. It’s not real.”

Ah.

“What’s her problem?” Jane asked grumpily. “I know you made me feel this way and I don’t care.”

“Yeah,” Alison replied, before kissing your girlfriend on the cheek. “But you’re special.”

Jane frowned. Which, as far as Alison was concerned, just made her look cute. “Special good or special bad?”

“Do you need to ask?” the brunette whispered, her lips moving around to find her girlfriend’s.

“So,” Jane asked a few minutes later as the pair came up for air. “What are you going to do about her?”

Alison considered the question. “Hmm. Shouldn’t be too hard. Kathy. Repeat after me. I don’t care that Alison made me into girls.”

“I don’t care that Alison made me into girls,” their friend repeated.

Hesitation flitted through Alison. A momentary thought that maybe she shouldn’t do this to her friend. Then it was gone, snuffed out by her rules.

I want to change girls.

She was changing Kathy. It was right.

“It’s great. It’s what I wanted. I won’t worry about it again.” Alison could almost have been talking about herself.

“It’s great. It’s what I wanted. I won’t worry about it again,” Kathy echoed her.

“That’s right Kathy. So happy to be hypnotised. You know you trust me. I’m your friend.” Alison’s voice sank to a whisper as she leant over to her friend. This wasn’t abusing their friendship. This was helping Kathy.

“So deep in trance. Listening to what I say. All that’s in your mind is what I say and the ideas I’m giving you. You can feel those thoughts sinking into your mind. They’re true. They’re your thoughts. Sinking in.”

Her face was an inch from Kathy’s. There was nothing in her friend’s eyes. Those beautiful brown orbs were totally blank. Kathy sat there, her breathing so even, almost mechanical. Like she was some machine Alison could program. A beautiful, living, machine. Just waiting for Alison to tell her what to think. She could see every pore, every eyelash.

“So deep you won’t know they came from me. Feel them becoming a part of you. Becoming your thoughts. Things you thought of all by yourself. Ideas you had. Ideas you wanted. Ideas you’ll never let go of. They’ll always be part of you. Now keep repeating what I told you until I tell you to stop. Knowing they’re your thoughts. All yours.”

“I don’t care that Alison made me into girls.” Kathy’s voice was flat, lifeless. “It’s great. It’s what I wanted. I won’t worry about it again.”

Alison stared into her friend’s eyes, imagining those thoughts sinking into Kathy’s mind. Sinking so deep, burying themselves in. Becoming truths.

Like her truths.

She left Kathy to her new truths.

“So you going to get her and Meredith together?” Jane asked.

Alison knew that off-hand tone. Her girlfriend was trying to act as if the idea didn’t matter much one way or the other. But she could see the eager light in Jane’s eyes.

Alison wasn’t so sure. “I don’t know. I mean, they’re friends. And Kathy might not mind. But Mer’s straight. I don’t know if I should do that to her.”

I want to change girls.

“Oh, c’mon. They’d be so great together.” Jane was practically bouncing up and down in her seat, eagerness radiating from her. “Can’t you picture it?”

That was the problem. Alison could. Kathy and Meredith. In each other’s arms. Naked. Writhing.

Maybe it wasn’t a problem.

Having her friends get together would make things so easy. They could still all be friends, the four of them. But if Kathy and Meredith were a couple they could go on double dates. Romantic dinner parties together. The four of them. A foursome.

Oh.

Images flooded Alison’s mind. The four of them. One bed. Together. Maybe they’d need a bigger bed. Or maybe a small one would be more fun. Her thighs pressed together, need clawing at her.

That didn’t make it right.

“I don’t know. I mean, yeah, they would be good together. But…” Alison let her voice trail off, unsure.

“Wouldn’t it be hot?” Jane asked.

Her two friends would be hot together. Or maybe that wasn’t what Jane had meant. Maybe she’d meant that Alison making their friends be together would be hot. Putting them under. Telling them how much they wanted each other. Blank. Empty. Waiting. As she told them what they would do. What they wanted. Who they wanted. Who’d they’d spend their life with.

Alison realised her heart was racing. She wasn’t sure when that had started. It would be so easy to say yes.

“Yes, it would. But making them love each other? That’s big. I only made you think I was hot.”

Jane shrugged. “You are hot.” The blonde’s hand reached for Alison, rested on her waist. Alison’s eyes glazed over. The contact with Jane was making it hard for her to think. “So that wasn’t much,” the blonde added

“Exactly,” Alison pointed out. “I don’t think I should do it to Mer.”

Jane frowned. This wasn’t the plan at all. Alison needed her. Needed her friends Kathy and Meredith. It would be so much easier if the two other girls were together. Then they’d be able to support Alison. In what the brunette was supposed to do. Own girls. It would be so much harder if their friends were with other people. So many more secrets to keep.

She was sure Alison would see that. Eventually.

Jane didn’t need to wait.

“Ali, you need to learn some things.”

Jane’s hand crept higher as her girlfriend sank into trance. Slowly reached for Alison breast, cupped it. With her girlfriend hypnotised it would be so easy to tell her to strip off. To let Jane latch her lips around Alison’s nipple. To let Jane run her hand up Alison’s thigh.

Not that she couldn’t do those things anyway. She couldn’t get enough of her beautiful girlfriend. But seeing Alison there, blank, entranced. Just like Jane herself so often was. Just like Kathy was, their friend still repeating the things Alison had given her to say.

Had given her to think.

Jane just wanted to wrap herself around her girlfriend. Kiss her from head to toe. Alison was just so edible. And Jane loved Alison so much. Which was why she had to control herself.

Are you deep enough? I really need to give you something to say when you are.

“Alison, when you are deeply entranced you’ll say ‘I’m ready to learn’. Whenever I put you in trance you’ll say that when you’re deeply hypnotised.”

Jane waited, watching her girlfriend. Her blank stare and even, breathing. The rise and fall of Alison’s chest almost enough to hypnotise the blonde.

And behind her Kathy continued her chant.

“I don’t care that Alison made me into girls.” Kathy’s voice was flat, lifeless. “It’s great. It’s what I wanted. I won’t worry about it again.”

“I’m ready to learn,” Alison declared, just as flatly.

Jane’s pussy moistened.

“Good, that’s great Ali. Now listen to me. You want Kathy and Meredith to get together. You’ll hypnotise them to fall in love. It’s the best thing. You want it. What will you do?”

“I want Kathy and Meredith to get together. I’ll hypnotise them to fall in love. It’s the best thing. I want it.”

Jane smiled, so broad it almost made her cheeks hurt. “Oh, I love you Alison. I really do. You need your friends. I don’t want you going nuts. This really is the best thing. For us. For you. Now keep repeating what I told you.”

Gently Jane kissed her girlfriend on the cheek. All the while the two hypnotised girls kept up their chants, unaware of each other. Unaware of anything but the words they’d been given. Jane looked from one to the other. Her breathing was coming in deep gasps, her pussy was so wet. She’d like nothing better than to slip into trance with them.

But she couldn’t. This was too important.

She didn’t know when she’d risen off the lounge. Caught between two beautiful, hypnotised, women. Her girlfriend and their friend. She’d always choose Alison but that didn’t mean she was immune to Kathy’s charms. She knew them far too well.

She couldn’t touch either of them. Couldn’t risk breaking their trances. A light kiss might not hurt, but Jane didn’t trust herself to leave it at that. It would be too easy for the kiss to be accompanied by a touch. For that touch to grow bolder. For her mouth to move from lips to nipples to pussy. For her to rip the clothes off Alison and Kathy and sink her tongue in, neither girl aware, both so deep in trance as Jane…

Jane’s knees gave way at the thought, the blonde sinking to the floor between the two girls. Two hypnotised girls repeating their mantras. Alison should get another slave. Then Gillian and the new girl could be hypnotised together. Maybe, Jane hoped, Alison would hypnotise her as well. Then there’d be three hypnotised girls.

Like there’d been at that lunch. Her and Kathy and Meredith. Alison could do that again, especially if Kathy and Meredith were together.

Jane didn’t need to touch Alison or Kathy. Not with that thought. Herself, mindless, entranced, with other girls Alison hypnotised. Repeating something. She wouldn’t know.

Jane’s hand snaked inside her panties, started stroking her opening. Alison could get her to do anything. She’d never know. Get her to do anything to those other girls. Get them to do anything to her. Place orders in her head that she’d carry out, never knowing where they came from. Maybe never knowing that she’d done them. Jane couldn’t remember coming home this afternoon. They’d been at the lake and then she was home. She didn’t care. Alison had hypnotised her. Maybe used her like a little remote controlled toy liked she’d used Gillian.

That her girlfriend had done that to her was so hot.

Jane’s thoughts were scattered flashes, the images driving out everything else. Her pussy was on fire, aching with need. Her nipples rock hard.

“Gnnnhh.”

Jane’s fingers were deep in her sopping pussy, her thumb strumming her clit. Her other forearm rested on the floor, supporting her weight, her hand formed into a fist. The ideas were just so good. She wanted Alison to hypnotise her. She remembered the game they’d played, one evening, just the week before. Alison had put her in trance, told Jane she was a whore that Alison had hired for the night. Jane remembered every minute of it. How she’d been someone else. Someone Alison had created. Had done just what Alison wanted. Hadn’t known who Alison was, hadn’t loved her. Had treated her just like a customer. Had been her willing little whore.

Because that’s what Alison had wanted.

And then waking up. Reality crashing back. Kissing her girlfriend so deeply. Her love for Alison coming back in a tidal wave, almost as if it was new again. Loving her more because of what Alison had done to her. If that was possible. Which was hard to believe, when she loved her girlfriend so much.

She wanted to do that again. Have Alison hypnotise her to believe that she was someone else. But maybe this time someone who loved Alison. Maybe when she was in her maid’s outfit. Maybe she could be Jeanette, not Jane. A hot French maid who was in love with her employer. But shy. So shy. Not like Jane at all. Not now. But when Jane hadn’t known Alison was into girls. Not knowing what to do about it. Fumbling in her attempts to make her feelings known. Not knowing if madam returned them. But hoping, desperately hoping. Hoping madam would understand. Hoping madam would want her.

“Ahhh Ali,” Jane cried out, her orgasm smashing over her, her back arching.

Slowly her head fell, until her forehead was touching the floor. Her fingers kept stroking her opening, aftershocks rippling through her. The ideas were so good. She’d have to get Alison to do that. See if her girlfriend was willing to play with Jeanette. Tease the poor girl. Before giving her what she wanted. She was sure Ali would go for it.

And all the while Alison and Kathy kept up their chants.

Slowly Jane turned her head, gazed up at her entranced girlfriend. “Did you make me like it this much? Or was I this twisted anyway? Ah fuck it, who cares? Either you made me like this or you made me realise I was. Either way, thank you. I love you so much Ali.”

Gingerly Jane got to her feet, her body aching in just the right way. Then she staggered off to clean herself up.

A few minutes later she was back, resuming her place next to Alison. “Stop Ali.”

Her girlfriend feel silent.

“You won’t remember being hypnotised. Won’t consciously remember the things you were saying. But deep down, you’ll know they’re right. Now wake up Ali.”

Alison blinked. What had they been talking about?

Oh right

Kathy and Meredith. Now that she thought about it, Jane was right. It was a good idea.

Jane will help me.

She should listen to Jane. Jane had the right idea about this. Jane? Jane giving her ideas. That seemed … familiar.

Alison dismissed the thought. It wasn’t important. What was important was that Jane was right.

“Kathy, stop.”

Kathy fell silent.

“What do you think about having a girlfriend?”

“It’s a great idea,” the entranced escort replied in an empty voice. “I want one.”

“Hmm,” Alison mused. “We’ll see what you think when I wake you up. But that’s good enough for now.” It really was the best idea. Her friend would thank her if she knew.

“What about Meredith? Would you like her as your girlfriend?” Hopefully this would be easy. The two were good friends. That was a great foundation for a relationship. It worked for her and Jane. Well, that and other things.

“No,” Kathy replied flatly.

“What?” Alison and Jane cried in unison. The two lovers looked at each other and then back to Kathy.

“Why not?” Alison asked, her tone sharp. “She’s pretty and you’re friends. What’s wrong with her?”

“She treats her boyfriend like crap,” the raven-haired girl declared, her hands clenching into fists.

Alison opened her mouth and then closed it. She had to admit Kathy had a point. She’d seen it herself. Although for her friend to say it like that when she was in trance…

“This isn’t going to be easy,” the brunette muttered.

“What’s the matter?” Jane asked.

“For this to work, I’d have to make Meredith into girls, make her want to be with Kathy and then make sure she treats her properly.” She sighed, her chin resting on her up-turned palms. If she could do it, it would be so good for Kathy. But she wasn’t sure she could.

“You’re right,” Jane smiled cheekily. “That’s a lot of changes,”

I want to change girls.

Jane will help me.

Alison’s doubts washed away in the light of Jane’s smile.

She turned back to her friend. “Kathy, imagine Meredith. How beautiful she is. She’s gorgeous.” She could remember every word she’d used with Jane. She’d never forget them.

“You want Meredith. Meredith is sex. You want sex with Meredith. Meredith is gorgeous. Meredith is hot. You want to fuck Meredith. You want to lick Meredith’s pussy. You want her tongue deep in your pussy. You want her to do you, over and over. And you want to do her. You’ll fantasise about sex with Meredith. Fingers and tongues and lips. You’ll dream about it. You want it more than anything else in the whole world. You want her.”

She could sort out the recording later. Even go back to Kathy’s place tonight with her. Hypnotise her friend so Kathy wouldn’t remember. But there needed to be more.

“You want Meredith. You’re falling in love with her. You need her. She’s the one you want. To be with. To spend your life with.”

“I, I,” Kathy struggled to speak. Alison stared at her friend, shocked she could do it in the depth of her trance.

“No,” the raven haired beauty sighed.

Damn it, Kathy. This is what you need.

“Listen to me Kathy,” Alison ordered. “This is what you want. You want Meredith. You’re falling in love with her. You need her. She’s the one you want. To be with. To spend your life with. It’s all you want. Now repeat it back to me.”

“I.”

Alison sighed. There was no use getting angry with her friend. Kathy was just being stubborn. It was up to her to help her friend.

“Go deeper Kathy,” Alison said softly. “As deep as you can. So deep in trance that there’s nothing in your mind. All thoughts gone. Everything gone. Only my voice. It’s so warm there. Nothing but warmth and safety and my voice. Nothing before, nothing after. No space, no time, no thoughts. My voice is all there is. The only thing that exists. And if it’s all that there is then it must be the truth. Your truth. No thoughts of your own. Just my voice. Telling you what is true. You’re so deep.”

For a moment Alison watched her friend. Watched her fingers relax from where they’d tightened into fists. Watched her shoulders slump. Watched her head loll forward. Watched her chest rise and fall as Kathy took long even breaths.

“Now Kathy. You want Meredith. You’re falling in love with her. She’s everything you could want in a girlfriend. You need her. She’s the one you want. To be with. To spend your life with. It’s all you want. Now repeat it back to me.”

“I want Meredith. I’m falling in love with her. She’s everything I could want in a girlfriend. I need her. She’s the one I want. To be with. To spend my life with. It’s all I want.”

“Okay Kathy. I’m going to wake you up soon. You’ll come up from this warm safe place. You won’t remember being hypnotised. But your subconscious will remember everything I’ve told you. Every one of them a truth.”

Alison smiled. It was a start. Meredith would be even harder. But it was most definitely a start.

Alison might have thought it was a start, but it wasn’t enough for Jane. She had some other things to discuss with Kathy.

“Ali, you need to learn some things.”

Which wasn’t actually true, Jane reflected. It was Kathy that needed to understand. But that was the key phrase she’d given her girlfriend, so it would have to do.

She looked at Kathy. Jane knew this wasn’t going to be easy. But it had to be done. One way or another. For Alison.

Nervously Jane waited for her girlfriend

“I’m ready to learn,” Alison said, her voice, a dead intonation.

Jane took a deep breath. “Wake Kathy up please Ali.” She knew that she was taking a chance, that Kathy might not understand. But Kathy was Alison’s oldest friend. She deserved a chance.

Alison did as she was ordered. “Wake up Kathy.”

“Huh?” Kathy shook herself, looked around. She felt like she’d dozed off for a minute.

“Kathy?” she heard Jane ask.

“Yeah? Hey, what’s wrong with Alison?” Her friend was staring off into space. Just as if... “Alison? Are you okay? Jane you didn’t!”

The blonde nodded.

Kathy couldn’t understand that was going on. Well, apart from the obvious. But she’d had no idea that Jane could do to Alison what the brunette could do to them all. Or why she’d do it now.

“Why? Did you just want to show me you could? Is she okay?” She hoped this was just Jane showing off.

“Of course she is,” Alison’s girlfriend huffed. “Aren’t we when she puts us under? We need to have a talk. And Alison doesn’t need to know”

Something about this felt surreal to the raven-haired girl. “If you wanted to talk without her hearing couldn’t we have just met sometime? And what’s so important that you don’t want her to hear?”

Kathy couldn’t think what it might be. She hoped Jane wasn’t trying to come on to her. The afternoon they’d shared had been fun but she didn’t want to spoil her friend’s relationship.

Jane looked at her, the blonde tilting her head to one side as if considering. “You know how Alison likes hypnotising us?”

Kathy wouldn’t quite have put it that way. It wasn’t as if Alison hypnotised her that often. Unless there was more going on than she’d suspected. The fears she’d had earlier in the evening about how far Alison might be willing to go came rushing back. Kathy wasn’t sure what to do. But it was more than likely Jane knew more than she did. Playing along with Alison’s girlfriend might answer some of her questions.

“Uh, yeah, I suppose.”

“It’s not just us,” Jane explained. “There’s this other girl Gillian. Alison’s hypnotised her. A lot. And, well, she’s Alison’s slave now.”

Kathy stared in horror at her entranced friend. Oh fuck, Alison, what have you done? No wonder Jane didn’t want to talk about this in front of her girlfriend. She was right to be worried. This was bad. It was exactly what Kathy had feared.

“And you want my help?” Kathy asked.

“Yes,” Jane nodded. “I knew you’d understand.”

“What’s she done with her?” Kathy had a fair idea this wasn’t going to be pretty. But she needed to hear the worst.

“Oh, all sorts of things,” Jane grinned. “But that doesn’t matter. I just want to make sure you’ll be there for her.”

“Of course I will,” Kathy replied crossly. What sort of a friend did Jane think she was? She wouldn’t blame Alison. The temptation must have been overwhelming. They were probably lucky it was only one girl. “So how do we get her to stop?”

“Stop?” Jane exclaimed. “What do you mean stop? Alison should have slaves. I just need your help to make sure she doesn’t go power mad. She needs her friends to keep her sane.”

Kathy couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “What the fuck? You’re kidding me, right? She can’t go around hypnotising people to be her slaves. That’s just wrong. No.”

“Of course she can. She’s Alison.” Jane replied, as if that explained everything.

“Are you insane?” Kathy cried, rising out of her chair and staring at the blonde.

“Of course I’m not. It’s how things should be,” Jane explained patiently. Kathy’s head was spinning. The blonde had to be out of her mind. “She wants to control girls, look at lunch the other day. She enjoyed that. You did too. It’s what she’s meant to do. Like having slaves.”

“You, you,” Katy was almost speechless. “She wouldn’t want that.”

“Yes, she does.”

‘It’s you!” Kathy cried, pointing at Jane, her finger quivering. She wasn’t sure if it was anger or fear. “You made her like this.” Kathy rushed over to her friend, shook her by the shoulders. “Alison! Wake up! Come on Ali, you’ve got to wake up. You don’t want this.”

Alison didn’t react, simply flopping around like a doll.

Jane sighed. “Please stop shaking her. You might hurt her. She’s not going to wake up. Not until I tell her to. And after all the things she’s done for you. She needs this one little thing and you start freaking out.”

Kathy’s jaw dropped. She stopped shaking Alison. She didn’t know what to say. “Hurt her? Hurt her! Jane, this is serious. You can’t do this! And what do you mean, all the things she’s done for me?”

Jane shook her head. “Do you think you came up with the idea of a girlfriend all by yourself? And who’s top of your list?”

Kathy paused, breathless. There were ideas in her head that she hadn’t even known were there. Words tumbled out of Kathy’s mouth, the ideas almost speaking for themselves. “I want Meredith. I’m falling in love with her.” Kathy’s hands flew from Alison’s shoulders to her own lips, trying to silence herself. She felt her eyes go wide as she stared at Jane.

She didn’t want this. Didn’t want someone else choosing who she loved. Slowly she backed away from the blonde, her eyes wide, hands trembling with fear. Kathy didn’t want her mind shackled, her life lived at someone’s command. She wanted to make her own choices. What to be, who to love. Even if it was hard. Even if it didn’t work out. At least it would be her. If someone else was making the choices it wasn’t a life at all.

Jane just sat there, a calm smile on her face. Kathy couldn’t understand it.

“You are crazy, you bitch. How did you do this to her? Did you make her like this? Did you make her into girls?”

It was the only explanation that made any sense to Kathy. Jane must be pulling all the strings. The only thing she didn’t understand, if Jane had orchestrated all this, was why the blonde hadn’t made them all her willing little slaves.

“Make her gay?” Jane shook her head. “No way. That was all her. She’s the one who made me a lesbian. I was straight. Not that I mind. Hell, I wouldn’t go back for anything. I love her too much.”

Kathy couldn’t stop blinking. Jane was obviously completely out of her mind.

“Now,” the blonde continued, in an oh, so, reasonable voice that made Kathy want to scream, “are you going to help her not turn into a psycho bitch while owning hypnotised slave girls or not?”

“No way, you bitch!” Kathy screamed. “If you love her you wouldn’t want her doing this! I’ll stop you.” She couldn’t believe that this was what Alison wanted. Shy, sweet, Alison. Not the Alison she’d known since they were little children. It had to be Jane’s fault. She had to stop this somehow. She wasn’t sure how. Meredith would help her. Their friend was at just as much risk as she was, maybe more. Meredith lived with Jane and Alison. Would be so much more vulnerable to whatever twisted plots the blonde came up with. Kathy wouldn’t let that happen. She had to protect Meredith.

Of course I do, I’m falling in love with her.

Oh, fuck!

Kathy couldn’t believe what was happening to her. She didn’t want to fall in love with Meredith. The idea that someone could make her do that was a nightmare. Her stomach was a black void, fear and revulsion making her feel like she was going to throw up. Hypnotism shouldn’t work like that, couldn’t. It was only supposed to make you do things you agreed with. She’d asked to made bi. But fall in love with Meredith? No way. Yet she couldn’t deny the ache she felt at the idea of her gorgeous, yummy, oh fuck I want her friend nothing else, not lover. Oh god, I love her. Shit! friend! at Jane’s mercy.

Jane shook her head, obviously disappointed. “Wrong answer Kathy. You’re Alison’s friend, you should support her.”

“I’ll tell her everything!” Kathy cried. “As soon as you wake her up I’ll tell her. She won’t want this. She can’t!”

“No you won’t,” Jane warned, jumping out of her own chair and staring angrily at Kathy, a finger pointed at the taller girl. “I won’t let you. Alison deserves this. It’s what she wants, so I’m going to help her get it. And you’re her friend, so you’re going to help too!”

Kathy glared back. There was no way she was helping Jane. All she had to do was wait for Alison to wake up. “Not a chance!” Summoning up her courage Kathy advanced on the shorter girl. Alison would never forgive Jane for this. They were over. Kathy hated to be the one to destroy Alison’s relationship but with her girlfriend this crazy it was for the best. “How the hell do you think you can make me help you?”

Jane grinned, slyly, the expression sending a shiver down Kathy’s spine. “I can’t,” the blonde declared, then pointed to Alison. “But she can. Alison, put her under.”

Kathy’s heart dropped to her stomach. She knew Alison could put her in trance. And once her friend did that they’d both be at Jane’s mercy. “No. Alison.” Desperately Kathy dived for her friend, her hand reaching for Alison’s mouth. She just needed to stop Alison saying whatever she was about to say. Her fingers were inches away.

“Down the steps Kathy,” that blank voice intoned.

Everything went black.

(To be continued)