The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 3

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Alison’s eyes were held by the induction, her alcohol dulled senses leaving her mind little defence. Not that she wanted to resist. She wanted to be hypnotised. It would make her give up these stupid, wrong, oh so hot and delicious ideas of hypnotising Jane. She could feel the temptation to put Jane under and give her more orders. Whisper those little words ‘Massage Time Janey’ in her roommate’s delicate ear and then pour in whatever she wanted after them. It was wrong, Alison told herself, she had to stop, and this was going to make her stop.

The pretty student could feel her eyes grow wider as the induction purred into her brain. She happily let the spiral, pulsing with strange colours and patterns, capture her attention. All thoughts of looking away disappeared, then every other thought went away too, as her mutilated playback began. It was choppy, the breaks in the recording obvious to anyone listening. Anyone listening that was in control of their mind that is. Alison had surrendered control of hers and the pops and jumps washed over her unnoticed.

“I wanna hypnotise Jane. keep hypnotising Jane. I’ll record this and then I’ll be listening to this. And I’m not gay. Could be curious. Maybe I’m bi. Nothing wrong with being curious. Like Kathy said, anyone can get cur-i-ous. Jane is hot, sexy. But I’m not gay. No way, uh uh. And I don’t wanna feel guilty anymore ’bout Jane, no point feeling guilty, is there, Allie old girl. Nope, none at all. So don’t feel guilty about Jane. No harm done. I mean, let’s be honest here. Just you and me here Allie, so we can be totally honest. It was a bit of fun, and Jane looked really hot just looking into space. So spaced out. a bit of me liked it. But that’s a bad, bad bit of me. Bad me. Naughty me. Liking what I did to Jane. Yep, like it. Liked what I did to Jane. So. Yep. This is a good idea. Good old Kathy. I’ll hypnotise my troubles away. Should do this more often. Do it more often. Hyp-no-tise. Jane. again. forget feeling guilty. Got that Allie? Yep. And you’re not gay. you’re bi, queer, something. Nothing wrong with that. Lots of girls try being a bit bi in university. Or so I hear. Works for me. So, how’s it go. Yep, hypnotise me. Umm, go deeper, that’s it, go deeper. And forget all this. Forget listening to this. ’Cept subconscious. Remember it subconscious. Play this whenever you need to. Whenever you think about hypnotising Janey. Pretty little Janey. hypnotise Janey more, with her pretty little titties in that pretty little bra.”

The early morning light found Alison with her head resting on her keyboard. Pain shot through her skull as she tried to sit up, arms still asleep from where the weight of her head had dulled the circulation. “Wh-what am I doing here?” she asked herself. Her eyes blinked as she struggled to focus. Stray bits of memory of the previous night pushed at her tired brain. Of hypnotising Jane again, of drinking too much. Of talking about something important with Kathy and Kathy making some suggestion that seemed to make sense at the time. Alison tried to reach for the thought but it stubbornly refused to be grasped. An image broke through the mists hovering over her memory, of her and Kathy in a bedroom and Kathy looking at her in a way that, just, well. Alison shook her head. Then immediately regretted it. No way, no way would Kathy ever look at her like that. Although she had to admit that the image of Kathy in her head was hot. Wow, Alison thought, where did that come from? I’ve never thought about girls like that. Then she shrugged. So what if she thought a girl was hot? There was no problem if she did.

Alison needed sleep, real sleep. What the hell had she been doing on her computer after the party? Especially after drinking as much as the taste in her mouth told her that she had. Stripping off her clothes, not bothering with any pyjamas, Alison staggered over to her bed and sank into a deep sleep.

Hours later, Alison wasn’t sure how many, wakefulness returned. Lying in bed she could hear someone, it had to be Jane, moving about in their kitchen. What was Jane doing? Alison wondered as she experimentally tried to open an eye. Her roommate was being so loud. Sighing Alison realised that the noises weren’t loud at all. Half of them were just in her head. The other half were magnified by a savage headache. Recognising a rampant hangover Alison gingerly sat up. The world wobbled, but reassuringly righted itself. After a while.

Her nakedness momentarily confused the unsteady brunette. Then she remembered, vaguely, the short period of consciousness early in the morning. What had she been doing on her computer? With careful deliberation Alison made herself focus on it. The laptop was defiantly silent. Struggling with inertia she made herself go over to it to see if it was turned off or simply in powersave mode. Tentatively the brunette prodded at the mousepad, then tried a few buttons on the keyboard. The defiant machine gave her no response. Alison shrugged, perhaps she hadn’t turned it on at all last night. Perhaps she had just sat down and then been too drunk and tired to stay awake.

Throwing on some clothes Alison cautiously opened the door. And immediately cursed herself for not taking more precaution as the daylight cut through her head like a sword with a jagged edge.

“That you Alison?” Jane’s call ricocheted around Alison’s skull.

“Um, yeah.” The brunette replied, one hand feebly trying to massage her temple.

Her roommate’s blonde head appeared around the corner, looking depressingly cheerful. “Wow, you did a number on yourself last night. You okay?”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m fine.” Alison was pretty sure that she didn’t sound persuasive. She certainly wasn’t persuading herself.

Jane came fully around the corner and looked her roommate up and down. “Go have a shower. I think you need to take it easy.”

“Yeah, probably.”

“No probably about it. Shower. Now. Go.” Jane crossed her arms over her breasts, her stance an obvious attempt at stern mothering.

Embarrassed, Alison’s gaze dropped from her friend’s face and came to rest on her arms. And on the tops of the breasts revealed by the curved neck of the tee-shirt Jane wore. Alison’s memory flashed back to another image of Jane’s breasts, held in a bra. Last night. Last night when she hypnotised Jane again. Into doing the shopping. But something was different. She didn’t feel guilty anymore. She knew that she should feel guilty, logically she knew that what she’d done wasn’t right. But the feelings of guilt had simply gone, vanished. Another memory flashed through her mind. Talking to Kathy. Kathy telling her … something … telling her to stop feeling guilty. Well, whatever Kathy had said seemed to have worked. And Jane did have nice breasts; cute, perky, orbs that suited her slight frame.

Reassured, although a small part of her wondered whether she should be, Alison let Jane guide her to the bathroom. A long shower promised to make her feel so much better, and with her head bowed against the light it wasn’t too hard to sneak occasional glances at her roommate’s chest.

The next day, Sunday, Alison had mostly recovered from the effects of Friday night. She awoke early, it was eight when she looked at her clock, anticipation making her restless as she wondered whether the hypnotism would work. Would Jane do the shopping? It was no surprise that Jane was still asleep when Alison awoke. Alison wondered whether she should wake up her roommate. The temptation to see what would happen pulled at her. Instead, she stayed in bed, tossing and turning. 9am. 9.30am. Alison tried telling herself it wouldn’t be the same if she woke Jane up. Just when she thought her resolve would crumble she heard Jane’s alarm go off. Alison had to stop herself crying out in relief at her success. Jane never set her alarm on a Sunday.

Contenting herself with a smile Alison told herself that the instructions she’d left in Jane’s mind must be working. Hastily the brunette tried to straighten her features as she headed to their kitchen just in time to see Jane emerge from her own room. “You’re up early.” Alison couldn’t resist the oblique query.

“Yeah, my turn for the shopping and this is the only time I had for it. Gotta start getting ready.” Jane yawned, then headed to the kitchen and started making herself some breakfast.

Alison could barely contain herself. It had worked. She knew she shouldn’t feel so pleased. She didn’t feel guilt or regret at what she’d done. She knew it wasn’t right. Well, not exactly right. But it wasn’t as if she was getting Jane to do anything wrong. It was the blonde’s turn for the shopping. If Jane used emotional blackmail to get out of her responsibilities and Alison used hypnotism to get her back, didn’t that even out? That seemed to make sense.

The internal debate continued after Jane had left to do the girls’ weekly shopping. It wasn’t right to hypnotise someone to do something that they didn’t want to do. But Jane should do her share. It wasn’t right that she left so much of it to Alison. But did that give Alison the right to hypnotise her friend? Well, what else could she do? Persuasion hadn’t worked. Even the occasional bout of shouting, when it had all got too much for Alison, hadn’t had any effect on Jane. Oh, Jane had promised that she’d take her turn. Admitted that she was in the wrong. But when it came to actually doing anything she’d simply come up with another excuse. It wasn’t fair. It wasn’t fair on Alison. She had other things to do in the time it took her to do Jane’s share of the chores. University work. Reading a book. Whatever. And really Jane wasn’t being fair on herself. If she carried on like this she’d put people off. It was a bad habit. Jane might behave like this when she got a job, and that would really get her in trouble. Really, it was in Jane’s best interests if Alison helped her to do better. If Jane couldn’t do it for herself then, really, someone needed to do it for her. Give her the right motivation. And hadn’t Kathy said something about motivational speaking last night? Alison couldn’t remember most of their conversation but she was sure Kathy had been making sense.

The brunette still wasn’t entirely convinced. She knew that she was right to resent Jane’s continual avoidance of housework. But hypnotising her? Making her do it without her even knowing? That seemed wrong. Sort of. Alison knew that it was wrong, that she should feel that it was wrong. But the feelings were somehow muted. The brunette shrugged. She needed something to take her mind off it. She had assignments to do, working on them seemed a good idea. Alison sat down at her laptop and turned it on. A spiral flashed in front in of her and her features went slack.

Alison opened her eyes, realising that she had she dozed off in front of her computer. Shaking her head she thought she must still be tired from Friday night. She rubbed her eyes and made herself wake up. Dozing off wasn’t going to get her assignments finished, she told herself, then made herself do some work.

By the time Jane came home with the shopping Alison had made at least some progress. She stopped to give Jane a hand with unpacking.

“Thanks for doing the shopping,” Alison said as the two girls finished putting their weekly supplies away.

“Hey, no problem.” Jane shrugged. “It was my turn anyway. Sorry I’m a bit slack about it, but, you know.”

“It’s okay.” Alison shrugged.

“What did you do while I was out?”

“Oh,” replied Alison, “a bit of work on an assignment.”

“Get anywhere with it?” asked Jane as she reached up to put some boxes away. Alison couldn’t help noticing her curves as Jane stretched out. Alison remembered something Kathy said on Friday night, about curiosity. Was she looking at Jane like that? That didn’t seem right at all. She was straight. Not bi or queer, let alone gay. But if she was straight then there was no reason she’d be looking at Jane like that, admiring the tautness of her arse. Maybe she was she getting bi-curious. Alison struggled to grasp a memory of Kathy saying something like that. It was odd to think of herself like that, but it seemed that Kathy really had been talking a lot of sense at the party.

Jane was looking over her shoulder at Alison, waiting for an answer, “Oh, umm, well, at least enough not to feel guilty.” Not like I feel guilty about hypnotising you, anyway, thought Alison. Then she stopped. She had felt guilty. She knew she had. Knew that she should. But now she, well, she didn’t. And why should I? Alison asked herself. It’s not like I got her do to do anything she shouldn’t do. Then she added And it was fun. Alison frowned, wondering where that thought came from.

“Okay,” Jane said, as the last of the shopping was put away, “that’s it. I’m out of here. Places to go, people to see. Have fun.” And with that the pixiesh blonde was gone.

All through the afternoon Alison stewed over her reactions. Her attraction to Jane mystified her. She’d never felt that way about a woman before. She reached for explanations, stress, some weird phase and then, hesitantly, the one she that made the most sense, no matter how much she wanted to deny it, that maybe she was starting to be bi-curious. After sitting in one of their mismatched kitchen chairs for an hour Alison told herself that she was just imagining things. But then there was her guilt, or now lack of guilt, over what she’d done to Jane. She should feel guilty, shouldn’t she? Alison knew that what she’d done wasn’t right. But knowing that and feeling guilty were two different things. And she honestly had to say that she didn’t feel guilty. Not anymore.

That worried her. Why didn’t she feel guilty anymore? She started to feel guilty about not feeling guilty. She wasn’t even sure that it was guilt that she felt. Maybe it was just nerves at being found out. That feeling was clear. Alison knew that she never wanted Jane to find out what she’d done. The best she could hope for was Jane storming out. Imagining the worst brought images of the police and drab cells and prison sentences. Alison didn’t like that idea at all.

The brunette couldn’t find a believable reason as to why she should feel guilty. All she had made Jane do was nothing more than she should do. A whole lot less, really. Her roommate had cleaned up the kitchen once and done the shopping. Alison had lost count of the number of chores that Jane had skipped out on. So why feel guilty about evening the score, just a little? But, Alison told herself, hypnotising someone without their consent is wrong. Getting them, ordering them, to do things while hypnotised is even worse. Staring at their breasts while hypnotised is just fucking hot. Fear pulsed through Alison. She had no idea where that thought had come from, nor the arousal that came with it. Her arguments against the idea that she was turning bi-curious were eroding by the minute.

The feelings wouldn’t resolve. Guilt. Lack of guilt. Feelings of attraction. Denial. Alison found herself pacing back and forth in the kitchen. In the end she grabbed one her text books and hoped to lose herself in it.

Alison’s war with her doubts and feelings didn’t go away in the days that followed. She couldn’t regret what she’d done. From a balance point of view it was only a small step in Jane making up for all the times that she had left Alison with the chores. Alison knew what she’d done was wrong, at least on one level. But she didn’t feel guilty. That worried her. She knew that she should feel guilty, knew that she had felt guilty. But she didn’t, not any more.

What worried her more was the other feelings she now had towards Jane. She couldn’t help, every day, but notice how attractive her roommate was. Jane’s nice smile, cute looks and just the right amount of curves on her trim figure had Alison on edge every time they were in a room together. And her breasts, oh those breasts, Alison was sure that Jane was going to realise how much time Alison spent focussed on her chest and not her face. What scared Alison even more was when she realised that she was noticing other women around the university in ways that she never before had. Her only consolation was that she didn’t seem to be losing her interest in men. In the moments that resignation overtook her she tried to tell herself that she was young enough for her sexuality to keep revealing itself. If she wasn’t straight, if she was queer or bi or something, then, well, that was how it was. At other times she would desperately picture some hunk without his shirt and pretend that there were no other women in the world, at least not pretty ones.

It didn’t help that too many of Alison’s friends were too attractive for that delusion to last. Especially Kathy. And Kathy kept probing her about Jane.

The two brunettes met one day for lunch at a café near the university, squeezing in amongst all the other students, chatting or working on assignments.

“So,” Alison’s friend asked, the required greetings dispensed with, “Trouble with Jane all sorted?”

“Yeah, um why?” replied Alison, desperately trying to keep her eyes on her friend’s face, instead of slipping down to her chest. Kathy had such pretty eyes.

“Well, you never seem to mention her any more. Usually you’ve got some story or something. Or you just trying not to think about her? Too hot a topic?” Kathy’s smile twinkled knowingly.

“No, no!” Alison insisted, realising what Kathy implied. “I told you, I’m not like that.” More memories of the party had come back to Alison. She didn’t really understand what had happened when she and Kathy had been alone at the party, but she wasn’t ready to admit her conflicted feelings to anyone. Alison tore her eyes away from her friend, looked around for a waitress, hoping that one of them turning up to take their order might distract her friend. That the café wasn’t short of pretty waitresses was an added bonus. Sort of.

“Oh well, if you say so,” shrugged Kathy, perhaps letting Alison’s obvious reticence blunt her curiosity. The conversation drifted off to safer topics.

Alison had said so. But she didn’t believe it. The feelings of attraction she felt for her roommate warred with resentment. Jane didn’t appear to have learnt anything from her enforced shopping and cleaning. They were the last times she had done any of her share of the housework. The brunette had tried to ignore it, but after Kathy’s questioning she couldn’t put it out of her mind. And why should she? Jane should do her share. It was only fair. And it wasn’t as if Alison felt guilty. There was no reason that she should she told herself. She had nothing to feel guilty about.

Alison shook her head, attempting to clear her befuddled thoughts as she looked at her laptop’s screen. Some program seemed to be closing. She didn’t know what it was. She hadn’t opened anything beside her latest assignment, which looked back at her grumpily, the words steadfastly refusing to come into anything like the coherence she wanted. She stared glumly at the screen and tried to think of what to write next. Eventually the words came and her cares retreated a little as she finally made some progress.

Sometime later whatever reverie Alison had fallen into was broken by the sound of Jane returning home. Alison went to greet her roommate and found Jane pottering in the kitchen. She seemed to looking for a clean plate.

“Having trouble?” Alison asked.

“Yeah, can’t find anything to put my dinner on.” Alison didn’t mind that Jane had bought her dinner. It was Wednesday. Wednesday was see-to-yourself, get whatever you like day. So that was okay. The state of the kitchen was another matter. It had been Jane’s turn to wash up. And she hadn’t. Again. Alison had resisted the temptation, the urge, to do it herself. It wasn’t fair. It wasn’t her turn, it was Jane’s.

“Well,” Alison prompted, trying to not to be too pointed.

“I know, I know,” Jane replied, giving a dirty plate a dubious look and flicking some crumbs from it into the sink. With a sigh she put it back on the pile, “It was my turn to clean up. I’m just no good at housework.” She turned to look at Alison, a wan smile on her face, then added innocently, “Maybe we should just get paper plates?”

Alison felt the muscles in her neck tighten. Would her roommate ever learn?

Jane looked around again, then shrugged, “Out of the bag again then.”

“What about this?” Alison indicated the piles of washing-up waiting for attention.

“Umm, I don’t suppose you could? You get them so much cleaner than me. I’ll make it up, I promise,” Jane flashed her best smile.

Emotions warred in Alison. She had to admit that smile melted parts of her that she never thought her roommate could reach. But the attraction was beset by anger. Her roommate was palming off her chores, again. It wasn’t fair. It wasn’t right. Alison could refuse, insist Jane did it. But then an idea formed. Jane had promised to make it up to her. A favour for a favour. Alison smiled at the idea.

“Okay,” she said, “I know just the thing. You go eat and when I’m finished here I’ll come talk to you about.”

“Thanks,” smiled Jane before wandering off to their lounge room.

As she ploughed through the washing up Alison’s nerves sprang like high-tension electric wires. She knew what she could do. The idea loomed large before her. Could she do it? Well, she knew that she could. Should she do it? That was an entirely different question. Part of her said that she shouldn’t, that it was wrong. But she didn’t feel guilty about what she’d already done. And really, another part of her said, it was in Jane’s best interest. Jane needed to learn to stop taking advantage of other people. It wasn’t as if Jane was malicious. She was sweet, and helpful in a spontaneous way, but too many times she shirked what she should do. Even routine chores. Alison’s roommate wasn’t a bad person, the brunette admitted, Jane could be funny and she wasn’t pushy in her opinions and they shared a lot of the same tastes. But Jane’s total absence of effort in the housekeeping was so infuriating. It would be in her own best interests if she learnt. Jane’s image burnt in Alison’s mind. The brunette’s throat tightened as she swallowed. The idea of helping Jane was persuasive. It pulled at something she couldn’t identify, or at least didn’t want to.

Jane was busily channel surfing when Alison entered the sitting room. “Could you turn that off for a sec? There’s something I’d like to talk about.”

“Sure.” The television screen went black as Jane casually flicked a button on the remote. “What is it?”

Alison slowly lowered herself into another chair. “Well, you know how you said you’d owe me a favour.”

Jane nodded.

“I was wondering if you could help me with a project?” Alison wasn’t sure where the idea had come from, but it really didn’t matter. She liked the idea of hypnotising Jane. It was only fair. Jane needed to do her share of the housework, and if hypnotism was the way to get her to do it, well, then that was what Alison would use. There was no reason at all for her to feel guilty.

“What sort of project?”

“Well,” began Alison, “it’s for cognitive science.” She was amazed at how easily this was rolling off her tongue. She hadn’t really thought it through, “I chose hypnotism for my topic, but I need to observe its effects on someone.”

“So, you, umm, want to hypnotise me?” Jane asked, doubtfully.

“Yes, what do you think?” Alison could have just used Jane’s trigger phrase, but she thought it would be easier if Jane knew that she’d been hypnotised. That way Alison wouldn’t have to cover up the time Jane lost from being under.

“I, I, don’t know. You, could, well, how do I know what you could do?” Jane looked at the brunette, the anxiety obvious in face.

Alison laughed, then stopped herself. “Come on Jane, have you being watching too many old movies?” She adopted an exaggerated accent as she raised her hands menacingly. “You vill obey me slaaaave.” Hastily she dropped the accent, Jane’s worried look was not what she wanted.

Instead, she tried to reassure her roommate. “Come on, hypnotism’s not like that.”

“I don’t know Alison, how do I know what you’ll say to me when I’m under?” Alison thought that even Jane’s frown was cute.

“How about,” Alison smiled, “we record the session, then you’ll know if I tried anything you didn’t like.”

“Hmm, umm, I suppose.” Alison could sense Jane was wavering in her objections, her fingers tapping nervously at the arm of the lounge.

“Please, Jane, I really can’t choose another topic, I’ve done all the reading.” Alison knew that she should feel guilty for the lies. That if she was telling them to someone else that she probably would. But telling them to Jane seemed so easy. “And you promised.” And really, this is for your own good.

“Oh well, okay, umm, when?” Jane still sounded unsure.

“How about right now?” Alison wasn’t going to give her roommate the chance to change her mind.

Jane nibbled at her lower lip, her indecision clear. “Okay, I’m sure I’ll regret this, but okay. Just let me start this up.” As she spoke Jane was pulling out her phone, to use to record the session.

Alison spoke before Jane could do anything with her phone. “Massage time Janey.” Alison had no intention of letting Jane record what was going to happen next. She watched as the expression left Jane’s face, the phone drop from the blonde’s suddenly nerveless fingers. Fortunately for Alison it landed on the lounge her roommate was sitting on, not the floor.

Alison waited impatiently for Jane to finish deepening her trance.

“One.” Jane intoned. Alison smiled at the vacant look on her friend’s face. It was so cute and vulnerable. Part of Alison softened looking at it, but it wasn’t the part that wanted to hypnotise her roommate

“Can you hear me Jane?”

“Yes.”

“You’re deeply hypnotised Jane.” Alison was amazed at the confidence she felt, she could hear it in her voice. She remembered how tentative she’d been when she’d first hypnotised her roommate, nothing like now.

“You’re deeper in trance than you’ve ever been.”

The blonde’s eyes, wide as saucers, stared into nothing. Her pupils were large dark pools, soft and open. Alison watched as the last of Jane’s resistance ebbed away, slow, warm, waves, each taking Jane further and further down.

“I want you to go deeper still. More relaxed. You can do that for me Jane. Remember the candle we used before? Picture the candle in your mind as you go deeper and become more relaxed. Can you see the candle?” Alison was amazed at how steady her voice was, given how much of her attention was fixed on the slow, steady, rise and fall of Jane’s chest.

“Yes.”

“Keep going deeper and becoming more relaxed until the only thing you can see is the candle. You’re so deep now Jane.”

“Let your thoughts seep out of you, into the candle flame, so gently, with each breath more and more of your thoughts go into the flame, can you do that for me Jane?”

“Yes” Alison thought Jane’s eye were growing wider, more vacant, with each breath her roommate exhaled.

“All your thoughts, into the candle’s flame.”

There was no expression on Jane’s face, it was a blank canvas, ready for someone to mould it.

“Tell me when all your thoughts are in the candle’s flame.”

Seconds ticked away, Alison wasn’t sure how many. She wasn’t sure the instruction would work, but she’d seen enough like it in the material she’d on line to have confidence. And if it didn’t work, she could at least pass the time watching the rise and fall of her roommate’s chest.

“All my thoughts are in the candle’s flame.”

“Good girl Jane, so deep, so relaxed, such a wonderful feeling. If your thoughts are in the candle’s flame, then if the flame went out your thoughts would go with it.”

“Say that to me Jane, when the flame goes out, my thoughts disappear.”

“When the flame goes out, my thoughts disappear.” Jane’s flat, dead voice, matched her expression. Alison couldn’t believe how hot it was, hearing her roommate say those words, looking at her features devoid of emotion, no animation in her vacant eyes.

“The flame’s gone out, there are no thoughts in your mind, Jane.”

“No thoughts.” Alison could feel herself getting wet as Jane echoed her words in that voice that lacked any spark.

“There are no thoughts in your head, only my voice. Say that Jane, only my voice in your head.”

“Only your voice in my head.”

“Good Jane, you love being this hypnotised, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You love being this relaxed.” Alison couldn’t believe how aroused she felt. She wanted to reach out and touch her roommate, but she didn’t dare do anything that might break Jane’s trance.

“Being hypnotised and relaxed is so good that you’ll agree to be hypnotised any time I ask. Tell me that Jane.” Alison knew that some time, not long ago, she’d never have said anything like that, would have been paralysed by guilt at the mere thought. But now it seemed the right thing, the only thing, to do.

“I’ll agree to be hypnotised any time you ask.” Alison had to pause for a moment. If she hadn’t stopped herself she thought she might have come on the spot she was so worked up. When her breathing returned to something resembling normal and she thought it was safe Alison continued.

“You remember me getting the candle and using it to hypnotise you.” She didn’t want Jane to realise that Alison had used a trigger phrase to put her under.

“You didn’t want to record this session.” There was no way she wanted Jane to ever hear anything that had been said. That would be a complete disaster. Alison may not have felt any guilt, but her sense of self-preservation stayed sharp.

“You won’t remember even thinking about that. The thoughts are gone. What won’t you remember?”

Alison waited anxiously for a few seconds before Jane replied. “Wanting to record being hypnotised.”

“Good Jane. So deep and relaxed. And you’ll never ask to record a session ever again.” Alison knew that this wouldn’t be the last time she’d hypnotise her friend, it was just too hot.

“Now pick up your phone and put it away.” Alison smiled as Jane slowly picked up the phone. Jane’s eyes never left hers. Somehow the hypnotised girl knew were the phone had fallen.

“Now I want you to repeat some things after I tell them to you. You trust me.”

“I trust you.”

“You’ll always do you fair share of the housework.”

Jane had answered so quickly to Alison’s first statement, a twinge of guilt running through the brunette at what she was doing to her roommate. A definite twinge, but a very small one. But Alison waited, breathless, after the second command, watching Jane. The blonde sat, motionless, just the rise and fall of her chest, Alison just as still, more so, the brunette not even breathing. Jane’s face held her, the girl’s beauty melting something deep inside her.

“I.” Was that a twitch at the corner of Jane’s eye? Alison wasn’t sure. She wanted to breathe, but couldn’t, couldn’t risk breaking the moment.

“I’ll.” Jane’s brow creased, something almost showing in her eye.

Please, just say it, please.

“I’ll always do my fair share of the housework.” Jane’s features smoothed over, all tension disappearing, her eyes limpid, empty, pools.

Alison let her breath go, a long, slow exhalation.

“Good girl Jane, just listen now. You’re so deep and so relaxed and it’s so important. You’ll always do your fair share.” Alison knew that she could have asked more. Hell, she could probably have commanded Jane to do it all. But that wouldn’t have been fair. It wouldn’t have been right. If hypnotism was what it took to get Jane to do her part, then that was okay. But anything more would be crossing boundaries Alison wanted to stay away from. And if the hypnotism had the added bonus of letting Alison watch her friend, glassy-eyed and expressionless, what was the harm in a little looking? Jane really did look hot like that. Maybe I am a bit bi-curious, Alison thought to herself. She watched Jane, her roommate’s even breathing evidenced in the slow rise and fall of her chest.

Alison couldn’t help herself. She knew she wasn’t going to be satisfied unless she did. She swallowed, throat constricting in anticipation “Pull your top up Jane.”

Her roommate grasped the bottom of her t-shirt in both hands, pulled it up to just under her breasts.

“Higher,” Alison said.

The top crept a little higher, Alison could see the pale blue of the bra Jane wore.

“Higher,” Alison said, in a voice that she knew was a few octaves above her normal range.

Jane’s hands had scrunched her t-shirt at the level of her shoulders, her bra-encased breasts now in full view. Alison sighed, drinking in the sight. She sat there, watching the slow, rhythmic, rise and fall of her roommate’s breasts for what seemed like an age before she made herself stop. She didn’t want to, but she knew that she had to, and before it was so long that she couldn’t explain away how long the session had taken.

Forcing herself to be calm the brunette started back on her instructions to her roommate. “You won’t consciously remember any of this.”

“Only that you had a deep and relaxing trance.”

“But your subconscious will remember.”

Alison had Jane repeat the instructions a few times before she was satisfied.

“Now put your top back down.” Alison added with a sigh of regret. Then she woke up her friend.

“You okay?” Alison asked, amazed at how innocent she sounded. She felt strung out. There was a twinge of guilt running through her. Had she pushed it too far? She was playing with her friend’s mind here. That was bad, well, sort of evil, really. No surprise that she felt a bit guilty. But all she’d done was get Jane to do what she should do. What Jane had promised to do, so many times. Try as she might to tell herself that she was helping Jane, Alison couldn’t get the guilt to go away. This was more than she’d done before. Cleaning the kitchen, doing the shopping. They were one offs. This was more permanent. If it worked, Jane would always do her fair share of the housework. And, okay, the post-hypnotic suggestions wouldn’t last forever. They’d wear off eventually. But who knew how long? No wonder she felt guilty. But it was done now, no use worrying. She wasn’t going to hypnotise Jane again. Alison had only put those instructions in just in case. It wasn’t as if she intended to use them. And Jane had looked so hot when she was under.

“Yeah, I feel really good, relaxed. I suppose you told me to relax, right?” Jane asked, looking thoughtful.

“Yes, I did.”

“Umm, where’s the candle?” Alison could see the confused look on Jane’s face.

“Oh, I put it away before I woke you up,” Alison quickly improvised. She realised that she should have gone and got the candle. But that would have meant leaving Jane alone, risking her waking up without Alison there. Next time she’d have to be better prepared. Then she told herself that there wouldn’t be a next time, and wondered why she had thought there might be.

“Oh, right. You get what you need for your project?”

“Oh yes,” Alison smiled, “I think I have everything I need, thanks. I’ll have to see how it works out, but I think it will be good.”

“Great,” said Jane smiling, “but if you need to put me under again, just let me know.”

Alison could feel her hand tremble at her roommate’s words. She knew that she shouldn’t want it, shouldn’t do it, but the way her pussy was juicing at the thought she wondered just how long it would be until she gave in to the temptation.

(To be continued)