The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 26

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Massage time Janey,” Alison said, hoping her voice held more certainty than she felt.

Jane froze, the hand that had been moving to pick up the TV remote poised in mid-air as the cute blonde leant forward.

Alison’s lips pursed as she looked at her girlfriend. She’d been putting off hypnotising Jane all day. She’d told herself she’d do it later, even told herself she didn’t need to do it. But she’d known she had to, and now she was running out of time.

It wasn’t as if she didn’t like hypnotising Jane. She did. A lot. And Jane liked Alison hypnotising her. Just as much. But this was different. This wasn’t for fun.

“One,” the blonde intoned.

Was that fast? Alison wondered. She wouldn’t have been surprised. Jane slipped so eagerly into trance. And she’d be so deep now. Every time the blonde went into trance it was deeper than the time before. Or at least that’s what Jane was supposed to do. Alison as well, when she stared at the spiral on her computer, letting it take her down, letting the words in her own voice make her want Jane more.

Whoa, Alison told herself. The urge to drift off, just looking at Jane, was so strong. But she wasn’t going to do that. She was the one who hypnotised girls.

Hot, sexy, girls.

Jane certainly qualified for that, Alison happy to just gaze at the petite blonde, with her trim body and almost elfin features. She really did look like that picture from last year’s calendar, Alison thought. The brunette had saved that page, the one of the blonde fairy girl with the pixie cut. It was on the wall in their room upstairs. She remembered Jane protesting in embarrassment when Alison had told her why she still had it. And after she’d convinced Jane to let her keep it, the blonde kept saying she was going to get one like that of Alison, even if she had to commission an artist to do it specially.

Alison realised she was avoiding the issue.

“Jane,” she said clearly, “you like me hypnotising girls. You like me controlling them. You want me to do it. Tell me you want that.”

“I want you hypnotising girls,” the blonde replied, not shifting from her fixed pose, “I want you to control them.”

Alison was almost sure she hadn’t needed to do this. That after everything they’d done she was pretty certain that Jane was happy with her hypnotising other girls.

Who am I kidding? She loves it. Alison thought, shaking her head. She’d seen the way Jane reacted when Alison hypnotised Gillian and Kathy and Meredith. But hypnotising was one thing. Controlling them, changing them, that was something else. She was pretty certain Jane liked those as well. But she couldn’t take any chances. Not with what she intended to do tonight.

Just to be safe she had Jane repeat the phrases a few times before she added another one.

“You want me to change them.”

“I want you to change them,” Jane replied.

Alison had almost added one more phrase. The words had almost slipped off her tongue. She almost hadn’t realised. It would have been so easy to say them.

You want me to own girls. Alison wasn’t sure who the thought was aimed at, her girlfriend or herself. The idea was so tempting. She could see them. Beautiful girls, so deeply hypnotised, every thought in their heads one Alison had put there. Their minds bound so tightly they could hardly breathe without Alison telling them to do it. Hers. It was so tempting. Doing it had the force of a command. It seemed so right.

Alison wasn’t convinced. It was too much. To take someone like that. Take over their life. Mould them into anything she wanted. Have them on their knees in front of her. It was so hot.

Alison realised that her left hand was playing with her own nipple through the blue top she was wearing. Even through that and her bra she could feel how rock-hard the nub was. She didn’t need that to know how aroused she was, breasts aching with need and pussy on fire.

No! she told herself firmly, dragging her hand away. No matter how tempting it was, how easy it would, how mind-searingly arousing it was, she didn’t want to do it.

Which was why she needed to make sure Jane was okay with her hypnotising and changing a girl.

“I want you to hypnotise girls, I want you to control girls, I want you to change girls. Hot, sexy, girls.”

Right. What? Where’d that last bit come from? Alison wasn’t sure. Frowning, she could just recall saying it a few minutes ago. Just before she’d told Jane to keep repeating the ideas. She wondered why the memory was so vague.

Oh well, I was a bit distracted, she reassured herself, giving her traitorous hand a reproachful look. It was no wonder the words had slipped out. And that Jane had latched onto them.

After all, they were the sort of girls Alison liked to hypnotise.

She listened to her girlfriend repeating the ideas Alison had given to her, the blonde’s hand still reaching out for the remote. Alison’s eye tracing the delicate line of Jane’s neck as the blonde stayed poised, reaching forward.

“I want you to hypnotise girls,” Jane recited, her voice empty.

Alison nodded. Of course she wanted to. And Jane should want her to do it. It was so much fun.

“I want you to control girls.”

Alison sat, enthralled as Jane recited the words she’d been given. They made so much sense to Alison. Of course she would want to control girls. Just like she had at lunch yesterday. They’d all had enjoyed that. Her pussy was happily remembering just how much.

“I want you to change girls.”

The words shot through Alison. Curled around her neck before racing down her spine, through her body, to explode deep within.

Maybe I should get Jane to add this to the recording on her laptop, Alison thought. The recording Jane listened to every day. In trance. Burning the ideas into the blonde’s mind. Alison didn’t want to do that to Jane without asking her girlfriend. That wouldn’t be fair.

But she could ask.

“When you wake up Jane you won’t remember being in trance. Wake up Jane.”

“So are you going to talk to Gillian tonight about you owning her?” the blonde asked, picking up the remote and turning the TV off.

Alison wilted under Jane’s meaningful gaze.

“Of course I am,” the brunette replied guiltily. “That’s the whole point of asking her over.”

She was going to do more than that. She was going to convince the redhead that Alison didn’t own her. Even if she had to trance the girl and have her repeat “Nobody owns me,” into the early hours of the morning. Hence the commands she’d just given Jane. The problem was that Gillian was convinced that Alison did own her. At least that’s what Jane had said. And from what Alison had seen, Jane was right. She hadn’t seen Gillian since Jane’s bombshell announcement yesterday, hadn’t been brave enough to. Had only spoken to the girl on the phone, asking her to come over tonight.

She’d heard the nervous edge in Gillian’s voice, the girl hanging on her every word. It was like the girl had a crush on her, but so much worse. That she needed Alison’s approval, her permission. For everything. Gillian had been so happy when Alison had asked her to their house. The girl had visited their house often since the start of semester, but she’d been particularly eager when Alison spoke to Gillian about tonight, the redhead apologising again for seeing Jane without her. Alison hadn’t minded, but Gillian’s apologies just seemed to prove Jane right, that Gillian did think Alison owned her. She’d imagined Gillian on the other end of the call, so beautiful, so eager to do whatever Alison told her. So mouth-wateringly vulnerable. She couldn’t get the image out of her head, couldn’t stop the desire it sent coursing through her.

Even if it was wrong, the idea of owning a beautiful girl like Gillian, having her do anything Alison told her to, was so hot that her pussy felt like it was on fire. Arousal was rushing so hard through the brunette that she wanted to take her girlfriend right there. Tear Jane’s clothes off and throw her to the floor. Bury her head in Jane’s delicious pussy and make Jane scream out her name. And have Gillian kneeling quietly by our side as she did, Alison thought. Alison’s stomach fell away. Shit, no. No! Stop it. No matter how attractive, how mind-bendingly seductive, the idea was, Alison didn’t want to do it.

And that was why she needed Jane to be okay with the idea of Alison changing someone. Well that, and that Alison really wanted to do it. After the fun they’d all had, her and Jane and Kathy and Meredith, at lunch yesterday, and all the other times, why wouldn’t she?

“Good,” the blonde replied. “You need to sort it out.”

“Um, Jane,” Alison began after blonde had sunk back onto the lounge beside her, Jane gazing at her with a tempting smile on her face. “You like me hypnotising girls don’t you? Beside you I mean.”

Jane’s smile broke into a grin. “What sort of a question is that? Of course I do. God, lunch yesterday.” Alison could see a shiver run through her girlfriend.

“And, so,” the brunette went on hesitantly. “It’s okay for me to control them? And, uh, change them, maybe a bit?”

Jane shook herself, then bounded up onto her knees, bouncing on the lounge. Gently her hands cupped Alison’s face. The brunette almost lost her train of thought as he gazed into her girlfriend’s blue eyes. “Of course it is, silly,” Jane laughed. “What sort of a question is that? It’s what you were made to do.”

Alison wasn’t so certain, no matter how convincing, or at least convinced, her girlfriend sounded. Jane was making it sound like it was Alison’s calling in life. “You were made to be a doctor. You were made to be a singer. And you, Alison, you were made to put girls in trance. Beautiful girls with amazing legs and gorgeous boobs and silky hair. Empty out their heads and then fill them with whatever you want.” Jane didn’t say that.

But she may as well have.

Alison blinked as she looked at her girlfriend. It might sound good, but she wasn’t sure it was right. Not at all.

Jane was nervously biting her lower lip, the tip of her tongue just visible as it ran over her teeth. “Hey, how about we add that to my recording?” Jane asked. Her voice dropped to a monotone as she stared over the brunette’s head. “I want Alison to hypnotise girls. I want her to control them. I want her to change them.”

Alison shivered. Jane’s voice sounded exactly as if she was in trance. For a moment she almost thought that somehow her girlfriend had dropped back under.

Then Jane smiled at her. “Oh yeah,” the blonde breathed, her voice a husky whisper that resonated deep in Alison. “I mean, it’s not as if I need it. But it’d be so hot. Please Ali? We’ve got time now haven’t we?”

Jane was already off the lounge, had Alison by the wrist, pulling the brunette up with her. They were already halfway to the stairs before Alison realised what was happening.

“Are you sure Jane?”

The blonde rolled her eyes theatrically. “Oh, come on,” Jane huffed, pulling Alison up the stairs behind her.

Now for the hard part, Alison thought, some time later, as she smiled wanly at Gillian.

The redhead was standing uncertainly in their doorway, a mixture of hope and fear etched on the girl’s pale features. And something else. Something Alison didn’t want to think about. If she did, she was pretty certain she’d call it devotion.

“Come in,” the brunette said softly, feeling just as uncertain as she thought Gillian looked.

Gillian came in, then looked around nervously.

“How are you?” Alison asked.

“Good,” Gillian smiled, nervously, as if she wasn’t sure what the right answer was. “And, uh.” The redhead shifted her weight uneasily from one high-heeled foot to another.

“You can ask,” Alison sighed, the girl obviously wanting permission.

“How are you?”

“I’m fine,” Alison replied.

Or at least I will be once I fix you. As much as I can.

“Oh,” Gillian said. “Good. I…”

The girl stood, shoulders hunched, in the middle of the room, her eyes shooting around. They’d light on Alison, then flick away. Look at the lounge, at the TV, at Jane. But always back to Alison. As if there was some force of gravity the brunette was exerting on them. Gillian’s left hand was nervously rubbing her right forearm through the lacy black sleeve of her top, the body of the garment almost corset-like in its tightness.

The girl looked so uncertain, so lost, that Alison had to reach out for her, wrap her arms around the redhead.

Gillian relaxed into the embrace, snuggled in. She wasn’t returning it, her own arms tight against her chest, hands clasped and her chin resting on them as she leant her head against Alison’s chest. Alison felt the redhead relax, heard her murmuring happily. Alison couldn’t make out the words. Except maybe one. And if she was right that word was “safe”.

Alison almost cried. She wanted to. But she couldn’t. Gillian wouldn’t understand. Gillian wasn’t safe with her. Never had been.

She rested her head on Gillian’s, gently stroking the girl’s hair. Her eyes met Jane’s, her girlfriend smiling back at her. With a deep breath Alison broke the embrace.

“Um, sit down, please,” Alison instructed the redhead, desperately trying to keep her voice even.

Gillian did as she was asked, taking a seat on the lounge. She almost looked prim, with her knees together and hands clasped in her lap. Alison sat down next to her. Jane was sitting across from them, giving the two girls space, but Alison could feel her girlfriend’s eyes watching her. The brunette knew that she had to get this right. She didn’t want to disappoint Jane. And she owed it to Gillian to do whatever she could to help the girl. She had time. Meredith was out for the evening, again. That had only taken a little prompting from Alison. And a quick trance.

Gillian had her head bowed, her eyes fixed on her knees. Alison watched her, uncertain how to begin. There was so much she wanted to say to the girl.

“I’m sorry,” the brunette began.

Gillian’s head snapped up. “No!” the redhead cried. “You shouldn’t. You can’t…” Gillian’s voice trailed off, a guilty look on her face as her jaw hung open.

Then her head fell into her hands, “I can’t say that to you. I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” the redhead wailed.

Oh hell, the brunette thought. She did the only thing she could, wrapping her arms around the sobbing redhead. “Shush,” Alison whispered. “It’s alright, it’s alright,” gently rocking the girl. She tried not to think about how good Gillian’s body felt.

Alison waited until Gillian calmed down. “You okay?” the brunette asked.

Gillian looked up and nodded, bravely trying to smile. The expression made Alison’s heart melt.

“Now,” Alison tried again. “Just listen, please. Alright? You can do that?” If the girl thought she had to obey Alison then maybe that would work.

Gillian nodded again.

Alison took a deep breath, tried to ignore the hollow pit in her stomach. “I’m sorry about what I’ve done to you. It was mean. And thoughtless. And, and I shouldn’t have done it. I’ve tried to fix it. But I can’t. I’m so sorry. I know that doesn’t mean much, but I am.”

Gillian looked at her wide eyed, the effect exaggerated by the thick black eyeliner she wore. Alison wished she knew what the girl was thinking. She could just hypnotise her and ask. But that didn’t seem right, not at all.

The redhead’s mouth was moving, silently.

Alison knew she had to help her. Still keeping one arm around the redhead she let go with the other, took one of Gillian’s hands. Tingles spread through her body from where her knee pressed up against Gillian’s, then along her thigh to where their hips met. Alison tried not to think about it.

“Gillian,” she said, desperately hoping for a mix of firmness and reassurance and not at all sure she was managing it. “If you want to say something, please, just say it. It’s okay.”

Gillian swallowed, nervously. “You, you don’t have to apologise to me. No, please, it’s not right.”

Alison could see fear dancing in the redhead’s eyes. She forced herself to stay quiet.

“This is the best thing that ever happened to me,” the redhead said softly.

Alison couldn’t help herself. “What? No! You don’t know that. You don’t remember what it was like before… What you were… Before I….” She didn’t want to say it. Saying it made it real. Made it her fault. She knew it was, but it was so hard to say it. But she had to. “Before I screwed up your memories. You don’t know what you wanted.”

“I don’t care,” Gillian whispered. Then she swallowed, licked her lips. “I, I asked some people what I was like before you found me. I was boring, dull. Ordinary. Now I’m special.”

“What?” Alison cried. She couldn’t help herself. She remembered what Gillian had been like. Before the high heels and gothic attire. Before Alison had hypnotised her. Before Alison had taken the keys to her mind. Before Alison had taken her memories. That afternoon, when they’d first met. Alison would have called her normal, but not dull.

Alison saw the girl’s head turn in Jane’s direction, saw her girlfriend silently gesturing, urging the girl on.

Gillian looked up at her, those blue eyes so wide and innocent. “Because you own me.”

Alison’s brain couldn’t comprehend what the girl meant, refused to. She blinked, slowly, trying to get her thoughts to mesh. To make some sense of what was happening.

“What?” she repeated, “What do you mean?”

“I’m special because you own me,” the redhead whispered, her eyes downcast.

“But, but,” Alison spluttered. This wasn’t going at all how she’d planned. She’d expected the redhead to hate what had happened to her. Gillian obviously wasn’t happy. She was too nervous, too uncertain, too afraid for that to be true. “But you’re not happy. You can’t be.”

“Sometimes I am,” the redhead continued, her voice still a whisper. “Sometimes I think you do want me. I’m happy then. And then, then sometimes I think you don’t want me and that, that…”

The redhead’s voice trailed off, her shoulders quivering. After a few moments Alison could feel a dampness sinking through her top, Gillian’s tears sinking into t he fabric.

Oh, hell. Alison looked helplessly at Jane, who was giving her an “I told you so” look in return.

Jane was right. Jane was always right. This was Alison’s fault and she had to fix this. But Jane was helping her. She wouldn’t have realised how badly she was treating Gillian without Jane. She needed Jane.

“Shush, it’s okay,” Alison breathed, holding on to the redhead.

Once she thought it was safe Alison pulled back a little, made Gillian look at her.

“So, um, you think I own you?” Alison asked. She didn’t really need to ask the question. Gillian had said she did. And more than that, the way the girl acted left Alison no room to doubt it was what Gillian thought. But it was hard for her to say it herself, a question made it easier.

Gillian simply nodded.

It was out in the open now.

Alison took a deep breath. “You shouldn’t think that. I mean, I know I hypnotised you. Took your memories away. And I’m sorry about that.” Alison could see how Gillian thought what she did. With no memories except Alison controlling her, using her, with nothing else to tether her to the world, Gillian had latched onto the person at the centre of her existence. Her creator. What else could Alison be but her owner? But Alison didn’t want that.

“Nobody owns you Gillian. You’re your own person.”

The redhead’s mouth was half-open, her lips quivering as fear danced in her blue eyes. “Don’t, don’t you want me?” Gillian sobbed.

Alison’s heart sank. She could see Jane scowling. She didn’t blame her girlfriend. This wasn’t working out at all like how she’d planned. She’d hoped that Gillian would just accept what she said, that the girl would be happy to be free. Jane wouldn’t be happy with her unless she fixed this. More than that, she owed it to Gillian to do what she could for the girl.

“I like you,” Alison replied. “A lot.” To be honest, she wasn’t sure she did. She hardly knew Gillian. Most of the time they’d spent together had either been with the redhead in trance or naked. Or both. And if Gillian had been naked Alison hadn’t been far behind. Sex was fun, she certainly liked having sex with Gillian, but it wasn’t the best way to get to know someone. That didn’t matter. Even if she didn’t really know whether she liked Gillian or not Alison definitely felt sorry for the girl. Plus a hefty dose of responsibility. Mixed with guilt. For a moment a treacherous part of Alison wished that she didn’t feel guilty. She didn’t feel guilty about what she’d done to Jane. But Gillian was different. Alison knew that she had to fix this. “But I don’t own you.”

Jane was really frowning at her now, the blonde shifting uncomfortably in her seat.

“I, uh, I don’t understand,” Gillian moaned. “Is it me?” the girl continued, her voice pleading, raw with need. “Is there something wrong with me? I can be better. Please let me. I will. I’ll do whatever you want.”

Alison stared at the redhead, the girl’s emotions overwhelming her. The brunette didn’t know what to say. She hadn’t planned on Gillian being so desperate, hadn’t anticipated the effect the girl would have on her. She had to hypnotise the redhead. Use that to convince Gillian that she wasn’t just a possession. It was all Alison could think of. Alison knew what she had to say but the words wouldn’t come.

Before Alison could utter Gillian’s trigger Jane spoke. “Ali, you need to learn some things.”

A thought half-formed in the brunette’s head before it was lost to the void, the delicious sensation of slipping into trance overwhelming her.

Jane sighed. She hadn’t wanted to do this. She really hadn’t. She wasn’t the one who was supposed to hypnotise girls. Alison was supposed to do that. Hypnotise girls. Hypnotise Jane. Hypnotise Gillian. Hypnotise whoever she wanted to. That wasn’t Jane’s place. But Jane loved Alison. Loved her so much she’d do whatever Alison needed her to do. Even if that meant hypnotising Alison.

Jane only wanted what was best for her girlfriend.

Alison was meant to hypnotise girls. Hot, sexy, girls. Jane knew that. And Alison must. Or she wouldn’t have helped Jane add that to the instructions on the blonde’s laptop. And control girls. And change them. And own them. Alison knew it as well. Or at least she should.

Jane was sure that, deep down, Alison did know that she wanted to own girls. And it wasn’t just because Jane had left Alison chanting that to herself for two hours while deep in trance the day before. That was just Jane helping Alison admit what the brunette already knew. Jane wanted to give Alison everything. So Alison should get everything that she could from the girls she hypnotised. Which meant controlling them. Totally. And that meant owning them.

It made perfect sense to Jane. But Alison obviously wasn’t convinced yet. Jane had thought she was. Had thought Alison had invited Gillian over to tell the girl that Alison did own her, that Gillian was her slave and that Alison was her mistress. mmm, Mistress Jane thought, the blonde shivering deliciously at the thought. Alison should be the mistress of sexy slavegirls.

It’s too soon, the blonde sighed to herself in frustration.

Despite the session the day before Alison was still fighting it, not convinced by the rightness of it. Jane could understand that. It was a big responsibility, after all. She needed more time, Jane added, shaking her head. If Alison had had more time before confronting Gillian everything would have been alright.

Now Jane had to fix things.

Sometimes you have to do that when you love someone, she told herself.

The blonde realised Gillian was looking between her and Alison, confusion clear on the redhead’s features.

“It’s alright,” Jane said softly, slowly rising out of her chair and edging towards the pair on the lounge. The last thing she needed now was for Gillian to panic. She needed Alison’s slave to stay put for a little while longer.

“Just stay there Gillian.” Jane hoped she sounded reassuring, watching Gillian as if the girl was a startled kitten that might dart away at any moment. Gillian’s wide eyes only added to the impression.

Cautiously Jane reached out a hand to the redhead.

“Is, is she?” Gillian stumbled. “D-did you?”

Jane ignored the redhead, just resting a hand gently on her shoulder. The blonde’s attention was firmly fixed on Alison. The brunette’s eyes stared out, empty and vacant. Jane could hardly breathe as she waited.

She had to steel herself as she looked at Alison. The brunette was so beautiful Jane could feel her knees weakening. Alison always had that effect on her, more than half of Jane’s laughter and bravado was so she didn’t simply throw herself at Alison every time she saw her. She felt a twinge of jealousy at Gillian being the one in Alison’s arms.

“Humph,” Jane grunted. Angry at herself, the blonde pushed the feeling down. Alison deserved her slave, and if she wanted to cuddle Gillian, that was up to her. Jane knew who held Alison’s heart, and it wasn’t the redhead.

“Are you hypnotised Alison?” Jane asked hesitantly, ignoring Gillian’s questioning look.

“Yes,” Alison replied, the monotone echoing deep inside the blonde

“How deep are you?”

Alison’s voice was like a phantom lick on Jane’s clit. “So deep.”

“Uh,” the blonde shivered, her eyes half-closing. She wanted to go into trance herself, join Alison in that delicious void. Just let go of her thoughts.

But she couldn’t, no matter how much her pussy was burning at the thought. Alison needed her.

Jane swallowed. And then, when she could trust herself to speak again, she said firmly, “Alison. Put Gillian into trance.”

Gillian looked at Jane, confused, as Alison spoke, her voice empty. “Gillian, find your green bed.”

The redhead’s eyelid’s fluttered, her expression dropping away to nothing. Jane sighed in relief. She took a step back, and waited.

“I’m safe in my green bed,” Gillian said at last, her voice a match for Alison’s.

Jane sighed again, then smiled, the expression soon turning into a wicked grin. This was going to work. At least Jane hoped so. On tiptoes, even though she knew she didn’t need it, she crept past Alison. Jane sank down on the lounge beside her girlfriend, Alison’s back to her as the brunette held Gillian. Jane’s arms wrapped themselves around Alison, her hands sneaking up between the two girls to cradle her girlfriend’s breasts, the feel of their firm sweep taking her breath away.

I could get used to this, Jane thought, as she nuzzled into Alison’s neck, drinking in her girlfriend’s scent. But she knew she shouldn’t. It wasn’t her place to hypnotise girls. That was for Alison. Once Jane had fixed everything.

The blonde got up on her knees, leaned in towards Alison’s right ear, revelling in the feel of Alison’s hair against her face.

First she wanted to sort out Gillian. The poor girl needed some certainty. She deserved that much. And convincing Alison would be so much simpler if Gillian was helping.

“Alison, I’m going to give you some things to say. Don’t worry about what they are. You just repeat them.”

Jane paused. She needed to get this right. For Alison. She wasn’t sure she could. With her body pressed against her girlfriend’s Jane’s courage almost failed her. Again the thought struck her that she shouldn’t be doing this, that it was Alison who should be doing the hypnotism. Maybe I should just wake them up, Jane thought doubtfully. But that wouldn’t solve anything. Gillian would still be confused and unhappy. And Alison would still be denying the truth. Jane knew that she had to do this.

Steeling her courage Jane continued, her voice pitched so low it was barely above a breath. She didn’t want Gillian to hear her. She didn’t want there to be any confusion. These were words Gillian needed to hear from Alison. “Gillian I want to own you.”

As the brunette repeated the words Jane licked the curve of her girlfriend’s ear. She couldn’t help herself. Her girlfriend was just too tempting. And hearing Alison say those words, even in the flat monotone, her voice robbed of life by her trance, had Jane quivering with need.

She hoped that soon she’d hear Alison say those words, or something like them, when she was awake. When Alison knew what she was doing, had accepted the truth. Jane could hardly wait.

“Don’t worry about what I said,” the blonde whispered, “I do want you. Gillian, I want you to be my slave.”

Jane’s tongue slid down from Alison’s perfect ear to her gorgeous neck, the slight friction setting off waves of lust in the blonde as she tasted her girlfriend.

“Don’t worry about what I said,” the brunette intoned, “I do want you. Gillian, I want you to be my slave.”

Maybe Jane could have told Alison to get Gillian to listen to her. Then she could have told Gillian that Alison did want her. But that wouldn’t have been right. Gillian was Alison’s slave, not Jane’s. It was Alison who should have slaves. Hot, sexy, beautiful, slaves. So the redhead needed to get her instructions from Alison. From her owner. Her mistress. It was probably more effective coming from Alison anyway. That using Alison this way was so hot didn’t matter.

Much.

She’d make it up to her girlfriend. She had to. She loved Alison too much not to. She’d get Alison to hypnotise her. Tell Alison to do anything she wanted to. I’ll tell you to make me do anything you want. Anything. The blonde’s eyes lost focus at the thought. She couldn’t wait for Alison to put her under. But she knew she had to be patient. She still had things to do. For Alison.

Jane licked her way back to Alison’s ear. “It’s just a test,” Jane murmured. “To make sure you really do want to be my slave. And you do want to be my slave don’t you Gillian? Say ‘I want to be your slave Alison’.”

Jane laid gentle kisses on the back of Alison’s neck as the brunette repeated her words. She couldn’t stop herself shivering with arousal as Alison instructed the redhead in that emotionless voice, “It’s just a test. To make sure you really do want to be my slave. And you do want to be my slave don’t you Gillian? Say ‘I want to be your slave Alison’.”

“I want to be your slave Alison,” the redhead replied, her voice as flat and empty as the brunette’s.

“Say, ‘You’re my mistress Alison’,” Jane breathed.

“Say, ‘You’re my mistress Alison’,” the brunette repeated. Parts of Jane were fluttering, and it wasn’t just her heart. This was what her girlfriend was meant to do. Alison just had to learn. Soon she’d be happy to do it without Jane’s help. But for now Alison needed her.

“You’re my mistress Alison,” the redhead answered.

This is fun. She hadn’t needed to get Gillian to say those things. The redhead was already convinced that she was Alison’s slave. She’d been so serious, so earnest, when she’d talked to Jane. But getting her to say it, listening to Gillian tell Alison what she was, that was a temptation Jane couldn’t resist. The girl’s eyes were so empty, she looked so vulnerable, that Jane could barely contain herself. She was so wet she wondered if she was going to leak down her legs.

Jane let her gaze linger on the girl as her chin rested on Alison’s shoulder. She could get Gillian to do anything. She could take the redhead now, the girl so tempting, with her long red hair and pale skin. She looked totally edible, the tops of her breasts cresting over the low neck-line of her corset-like top, Jane licking her lips at the sight. It would be so easy. But much as Jane might want to, the redhead wasn’t hers to play with. Gillian belonged to Alison. It was almost like she was obeying Alison in not taking advantage of Gillian. Doing what her girlfriend told her to do. Obeying. Being controlled. Without Alison even saying a word. Jane’s thoughts dissolved as need clawed at her.

Denying herself at her girlfriend’s command was hotter than anything Jane could think of to do with the redhead.

She hugged Alison tighter, hers arms squeezing the hypnotised brunette. The pressure on Jane’s breasts made her breath catch. She wanted her girlfriend. Wanted her now. But she couldn’t.

Jane’s pussy felt like it was on fire. What she was doing for Alison, what she wasn’t doing, melting and running together. Her eyes lost focus as her breath grew ragged, her pussy crying out. She as going to cum.

No! She wasn’t going to let herself. She had to deny herself. For Alison.

It was so hot.

After a while Jane forced her attention back to her task. “So whatever I say,” Jane said, her voice still a whisper. “Just remember Gillian, I’m your mistress, you’re my slave.”

The blonde shivered, her hands still caressing her girlfriend’s breasts, as Alison repeated her words. Jane felt like a servant going behind her employer’s, her mistress’ back. Every time Alison repeated her words it was if her girlfriend’s tongue was thrusting into her.

“You won’t remember being in trance, won’t remember me telling you these things. But you’ll know them, know that they’re true.” Jane’s voice was little more than a breath, her lip’s almost touching Alison’s ear.

“You won’t remember being in trance, won’t remember me telling you these things. But you’ll know them, know that they’re true.”

There, that’s Gillian. Oh, ah almost. She needed to add one last thing. “And you won’t remember Jane hypnotising me. Now go to sleep until Jane wakes us both up.”

“And you won’t remember Jane hypnotising me. Now go to sleep until Jane wakes us both up.”

Gillian’s head slumped forward, her eyes closed. Jane nodded in satisfaction as she peered over her girlfriend’s shoulder.

“Alison, listen to me,” Jane said. At least she didn’t have to whisper anymore.

“You want to own girls. You love it. You want it. You know it’s right. Repeat that back to me.”

“I, I want to…” Alison’s voice trailed off, her mouth moving soundlessly.

Damn it, Ali, Jane thought, frustration making her want to stamp her foot. Her girlfriend hadn’t hesitated at anything Jane had made her tell Gillian. But Jane had told Alison to ignore what she was saying. When it came to her own thoughts Alison was still resisting the obvious.

“Ali, you know this is right,” Jane insisted. “Say it! I want to own girls. I love it. I want to own sexy slave girls.”

She glared at the brunette. Jane might love Alison with all her heart, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t be angry with her girlfriend now and then. Especially when Alison was being her own worst enemy.

“I, I want to own girls,” Alison stumbled over the words before her voice smoothed out again. “I love it. I want to own sexy slave girls.”

Jane didn’t know whether it was the force of her anger or Alison coming to her senses. Either way she didn’t mind. As long as Alison stopped denying the truth.

“Just repeat that until I tell you to stop,” the blonde ordered her girlfriend. She listened for a moment as Alison began to recite her instructions.

Jane sucked in a deep breath and let it go as she slid back onto the lounge. She hoped this would be enough. But somehow she didn’t think it would be. She can be so stubborn! Eh, who am I to talk? Jane knew it was something they had in common. She’d probably have to hypnotise Alison a few more times before her girlfriend accepted the truth.

But at least Alison was saying it now. Her girlfriend, saying she wanted to own girls. Hot, sexy, girls. Jane’s arousal came roaring back.

I could put it on her laptop. She’d listen to it every day. Say it every day. Jane’s eyes lost focus again. With a sigh Jane rejected the idea. If it worked that would help. But if Alison discovered it before she was ready to accept the ideas…

Jane didn’t want to think about what her girlfriend’s reaction would be if that happened.

Better not, the blonde told herself with a sigh.

She listened as Alison repeated the words over and over.

“I want to own girls, I love it. I want to own sexy slave girls.”

The words echoed in Jane’s head, conjuring up image after image of hypnotised girls. Just like Gillian. Waiting for Alison to tell them what to do, what to think. Her breath caught as her pussy cried out for attention.

Jane couldn’t stop her hand slipping inside her panties. She’d done everything she needed to now. She didn’t have to deny herself any longer. Couldn’t.

Almost before she knew it she was on her knees before Alison, staring up at her girlfriend with two fingers pumping in and out of her slick opening.

The blonde looked up in awe at her beautiful girlfriend, at the soon to be slave next to her. Her own fingers were delicious but she hardly needed them, Alison’s words, the blank faces of the two girls, all Jane needed. She could imagine their lips on her nipples, their tongues inside her. Or her tongue inside them, her mind lost in trance, blank and empty, just waiting for Alison to tell her what to do.

“Oh fuuuuuck.”

Jane’s back arched as she spasmed, her head thrown back and her fingers thrusting desperately in and out of her.

She crashed down on hands and knees, panting. Her fingers still moved in and out, but slowly now, languidly, the blonde revelling in she aftershocks as she drank in the sight of her entranced girlfriend.

“I want to own girls, I love it. I want to own sexy slave girls.”

Oh, Ali, I love you.

Jabe would have liked to have given her girlfriend longer, but she didn’t want Alison noticing the time loss.

“Alison, you won’t remember being in trance,” she said, dragging herself back to her feet. “But you’ll remember the ideas. You’ll know they’re right.” Before heading back to her own chair Jane turned and gave the brunette a gentle kiss on the forehead, her lips lingering, the blonde unwilling to break the contact with the girlfriend.

Please Ali, Jane thought, please understand.

Resuming her seat on the chair opposite the two girls Jane couldn’t helping sighing as she gazed at her hypnotised girlfriend. She really is gorgeous. The guys used to say it too, but she never noticed. Jane could have happily gone on watching her girlfriend, Alison sitting there deep in trance, her eyes gazing out at the room but not taking anything in. But Jane knew she couldn’t. Reluctantly she said “Alison, Gillian, wakeup.”

Alison shook herself. What? What did Gillian just say? She was sure the redhead had said something. And that she had been about to say something. But Alison couldn’t remember what. She felt as if she’d dozed off. But she couldn’t have done that. She didn’t feel tired. And this was too important. Maybe she’d just have to try again.

“Gillian, I don’t want to own you. You deserve better than that.” It was what she’d planned on telling the redhead. But the force had gone out of the sentiment, the words hollow and empty. She still believed it.

Don’t I? Doubt was creeping in. She didn’t know from where. Something telling her that she’d been wrong.

“Please,” Gillian said, her voice cracking as she begged, “I want to be your slave. Please let me. Please say yes mistress, please. I know you want me.”

Alison felt her eyes go wide, a huge breath filling her lungs, as Gillian said the word ‘mistress’. It echoed through her head, bursting into a welter of images. Gillian before her. Gillian hypnotised. Gillian naked. Gillian obeying anything Alison told her. Gillian on her knees. Mindlessly affirming her loyalty, her devotion, her status as a possession. Over and over. I own her. I want to own her. Alison wasn’t sure where the thought came from. It was her voice, but multiplied. Like Alison after Alison after Alison was telling her that she owned Gillian. Repeating it over and over. Until she couldn’t think of anything else. Didn’t want anything else. She struggled, her mind flailing, trying to hold onto her resolve. Arousal coursed through the brunette, desire threatening to crash over her, burning away at her hesitation, her pussy igniting, her nipples tight and hard against her bra.

Mistress. She called me mistress.

It was if the word had connected with something deep inside Alison’s mind. Something that was overriding any other thought Alison had, was erasing any other option. She could own this girl, make the redhead hers. All she had to do was agree. It would be so easy. So much of her wanted to do it. Yearned to. Take possession. Gillian was hers. Or she could be. The redhead was looking straight at her. It was as if she was staring straight into Gillian’s soul. And maybe the redhead was looking into hers.

It didn’t matter. It wasn’t right. At least Alison thought it wasn’t. But making the girl humiliate herself, making her beg. That wasn’t right either. Alison didn’t know what to do. She thought she had known. But now she didn’t. Not with Gillian here, in her arms. With the girl offering to be her slave. Willingly. Or as close to that as it was possible for Gillian to get. Her stomach muscles tightened with the desire she felt. “No Gillian. I can’t. That’s just what I did to you talking. You’d be better off if you’d never met me.” No matter how much she wanted the girl, how much the ideas was turning her on, she had to keep telling herself it wasn’t right.

Even if she wasn’t sure she believed that any longer.

“No!” the redhead cried. “No, I wouldn’t. I’d have never have felt like you make me feel.” The girl slipped out of Alison’s arms. Knelt before her on the floor. Just like Alison had imagined girls kneeling before her. Just as she’d imagined Gillian kneeling before her. A slave kneeling before her mistress. Alison’s pussy was a hot, sticky, mess. No, no, no! She didn’t know where to look. She wanted to look at Gillian. She wanted to look anywhere but at Gillian. She wanted to drag the girl to her feet. She wanted to say yes.

“I want to be your slave, mistress. Please, I need it. I’ll be yours, forever. It’s who I am. I’ll do anything you want.”

Gillian’s words were kisses on Alison’s clit, pleasure spiking into her brain. She had to stop this. She could stop this. It wasn’t fair to the girl. She could put Gillian into trance. Make her stop. Make the redhead not want this. She could order Gillian to not want it.

Just like a mistress ordering her slave.

Alison’s head spun, her resolve crashing down. It didn’t matter what she did, she’d be the one making the decisions for Gillian. She could make the girl stop. Change her to not want this. But it didn’t matter how hot that ideas was, it wouldn’t change a thing. Alison would still be in charge. Like the mistress of a slave. Like Gillian’s owner.

Maybe that’s what Alison was already. Maybe all the words she had said meant nothing.

Alison hadn’t told Gillian to become her slave. So maybe accepting that was better than ordering her not to be. At least it was the girl’s choice. Or maybe that was just a slippery rationalisation to let Alison do what she really wanted to do. The brunette wasn’t sure anymore. Didn’t know how she could be. Whatever she did she’d be telling Gillian what the redhead was. Doesn’t that make her yours either way? a treacherous thought whispered. Alison didn’t know how to answer that.

All she knew was how desperate Gillian looked, the redhead’s blue eyes wide and pleading as she stared at Alison. It would be so easy to say yes. But Jane didn’t want her to. Jane had wanted her to sort this out.

Alison tore her eyes away from the redhead, looked at her girlfriend. Her jaw dropped open in surprise as she saw Jane nodding at her, the blonde’s eyes just as wide as the redhead’s, her cheeks flushed. But where Gillian’s eyes were uncertain, lost, Jane’s were bright and eager.

She wants me to? Alison’s head spun as she realised that Jane had never said that Alison should say no to Gillian. Just that she should treat the girl better. Uh. Alison blinked in confusion. She didn’t know what to do. She knew what she wanted. This gorgeous girl was offering herself, mind, body and soul to Alison. All she had to do was say yes. But what do I do then? I don’t know what to do with her.

Doesn’t matter, I can do anything I want.

Memories of sex with Gillian told Alison told her she knew exactly what she could do with the girl. Images of Alison’s hands gliding over Gillian’s wonderful curves. Kissing Gillian. Her tongue exploring the girl. Gillian returning the attentions. All because Alison had hypnotised her, changed her, made the redhead want it. Alison knew she could have it. Have it forever. Arousal ripped higher through the brunette, leaving her resolution a broken wreck in its wake.

Other memories flashed through Alison’s mind. Memories Gillian didn’t have. Of the first time they’d met. Of the first time Alison hypnotised her. Of implanting Gillian’s obsession with high heels, the spikes of her heels even now sticking out behind her as she knelt on the floor. Of all the other times Alison had hypnotised her. Changing the girl, taking possession of her. It would be so simple to take that last step. The final link in the chain.

You can be a good mistress her thoughts whispered. Alison knew she’d at least try. She wouldn’t want to disappoint Jane. She’d take care of Gillian. She knew somebody had to. The girl was so vulnerable, turning her loose would be an invitation to any predator she stumbled across.

Or is that just another excuse? Alison wished she knew for sure. Maybe she was the worst predator Gillian had to worry about.

“Please,” Gillian whispered.

Alison tried to tell herself she shouldn’t. She tried to grasp for reasons. That it was wrong. That the lounge room of some rented house wasn’t the right place. That it wasn’t what she wanted.

It was so hard to hold on to the ideas. Gillian was looking to her, the girl so beautiful, so vulnerable, on her knees, waiting for Alison to take possession of her. She wanted to do this, the urge pounding at her, like a command she didn’t know how to disobey.

“Please mistress,” the redhead begged.

It was too much. A wall in her mind that Alison had barely been aware of collapsed. She knew what she had to do. What Gillian wanted. What Alison wanted. What she needed. This girl, this beautiful, gorgeous, creature in front of her, was hers. All she had to do was say it. And Gillian would be hers. Forever.

“M-mistress?” the redhead asked softly.

Alison swallowed, her breath ragged. Her pulse was racing, blood coursing through her, carrying need and lust and desire to every corner of her body. Her centre was calling out. For Jane. For Gillian.

“Yes.” Alison said. “Yes, I am.” She was so tempted to take Gillian right there. Have the girl strip her clothes off and give herself to her mistress.

But she couldn’t, not yet. That would come though.

Alison could feel herself smiling as Gillian sank down until she was lying on the floor, the redhead wrapping her arms around Gillian’s calves. “Thank you,” she heard the redhead murmur, “thank you.”

Alison bent forward, tenderly stroked Gillian’s hair. The girl was hers, really hers, she realised with more than a little trepidation. She glanced over at Jane, the blonde smiling back. Alison knew that she had to treat her slave properly. It was what Jane wanted. More than that it was the right thing to do.

And a well-treated slave was one she could enjoy for a long time to come.

“Gillian,” Alison commanded, “look at me.”

The redhead looked up, Alison watching as the girl swallowed nervously. “You’re mine,” the brunette said. She could feel the rightness of it. “You’re my slave, I’m your mistress. Right?”

“Yes mistress,” the redhead nodded eagerly.

“You’ll do whatever I say. Whatever I want. Forever mine. Yes?” Alison looked at the girl, the girl she owned. Her arms, her fingers, her lips. All of it was Alison’s. She could see the tops of breasts that were hers. The girl’s beautiful red hair. And in her head a mind Alison could bend and change however she wanted.

“Yes mistress, I promise.”

Gillian’s voice was so solemn Alison had to smile. She knew that wasn’t all there was to it though, wasn’t all Jane would want her to do. “And in return I promise to take care of you. Look after you. You are special. You’re my first slave. You’ll always be that. I want to make you happy.”

“Oh, mistress, thank you,” Gillian cried. Alison could see tears in the girl’s eyes, but Gillian’s smile told her everything she needed to know about the girl’s mood.

She pulled the girl up to join her on the lounge, Gillian squawking in surprise.

“Well then,” Alison said with a smile. “What do we do now?”

“I have a few ideas,” Jane grinned wickedly.

Alison scowled at her girlfriend, deliberately exaggerating the gesture in a way that had Jane laughing.

“Mistress?” Gillian asked.

“Gillian, find your green bed.”

Alison kept stroking Gillian’s hair, imagining what Gillian was seeing. With every stroke she saw Gillian walking down the steps, approaching her bed, every thought dropping away.

“I’m safe in my green bed,” the girl said at last.

Alison smiled. She hadn’t had to do this. Hadn’t needed to. But it had felt so right. She could do it whenever she wanted. Gillian was hers.

“Gillian, you’re so deeply hypnotised. Don’t worry about anything until I tell you wake up.”

Alison cried out in surprise as she felt Jane’s weight pushing her back on the lounge.

“Oh Ali,” the blonde smiled, “I’m so proud of you.”

Alison blinked up at her girlfriend. “Um, well. I haven’t actually done anything. Not to make her happy that is. I’m not really sure what I should do. Maybe I shouldn’t have done this.”

“Oh you,” Jane tutted. “I trust you.”

“You didn’t before,” Alison pointed out, frowning up at her girlfriend.

“That was because you weren’t thinking,” Jane declared, tapping Alison’s forehead with one cute finger. “Now you are.”

Alison wished it was really as simple as Jane seemed to believe. Just a moment ago she’d felt so confident. Now she wasn’t anywhere near as sure. But she couldn’t go back.

“I’m not really sure what I’m doing,” Alison protested. “I mean, what do I do with her? Do I get her to move in? What the hell is Meredith going to say?”

“You worry too much,” Jane huffed. “What do you want to do with her?”

Alison turned her head, Gillian only inches away from her. Not that the redhead seemed to notice, her eyes vacant, the girl lost in her trance. She looked so delicious, Alison’s eyes drifting from Gillian’s beautiful face, down her neck, to rest on the girl’s chest. One idea was obvious. But that could wait.

“Wake up Gillian.”

The girl blinked, her head snapping back, obviously surprised to see Jane lying on top of Alison. “Yes mistress?” she asked.

That could be a problem, Alison thought. “In public you need to call me Alison.”

“Yes mistress,” Gillian nodded eagerly.

I still don’t really know who you are. For a moment Alison wished she could take it all back. But she knew it as too late for that. And really that was only her fear talking. The idea of owning someone as gorgeous as Gillian was far too hot. She pulled the girl’s head to hers, their lips meeting. Jane was kissing her neck.

I could get used to this, Alison thought as her lips left Gillian’s to find Jane’s. But it’s not what I need to do.

“Behave you two,” she said firmly. Both the blonde and the redhead looked at her in confusion.

“We’re going to watch some TV. Everyone is going to get to choose something.”

“Mistress?” Gillian asked, obviously unsure if Alison meant her.

“Yes,” Alison insisted, “you as well. I want you to tell me what you like. I want to get to know you properly.”

Gillian nodded.

Alison smiled to herself, as the first show began, her left arm around Jane as the blonde snuggled into her, her right hand stroking Gillian’s head where it lay in her lap.

I really could get used to this, she thought happily.

Not that Alison intended to spend all night watching TV. Their bed was upstairs. Gillian was going to be spending the night. She wasn’t going to be kicking the girl out unceremoniously anymore. They’d talk some more over breakfast. Get to know each other. And when Gillian finally did leave she’d have enough orders from her mistress to keep her happy.

Later, as the now entranced redhead licked the two lovers as they kissed, Alison wasn’t regretting her decision at all.

To be continued