The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 25

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Alison pushed her empty plate away. She’d eaten every delicious morsel. When Jane cooked it was always the right amount. Enough to satisfy without her having to worry about eating too much.

Jane will help me.

Alison wasn’t sure where that thought had come from, but it was true. She might need that help now, the brunette thought, looking over at Kathy, her friend idly pushing her fork around her own half-eaten meal.

It wasn’t hard looking at Kathy. Especially with the stylish blouse and tight jeans her friend was wearing. If Jane wasn’t here Alison could happily spend all night gazing at Kathy. Not that she’d have to just look. But then she glanced at her friend’s face. Alison could see the distant look in Kathy’s eyes.

Kathy’s serving had been the same size as Alison’s. The brunette didn’t think it was a diet that had stymied her friend’s appetite.

Nor the quality of the food. Jane really was an excellent cook. She’d done better than Alison herself could have. It had been kind of Jane to make it while Alison was studying. Though she had wanted to cook for Kathy.

Maybe another time

Her studies were important. Even if she couldn’t remember exactly what she’d spent a couple of hours studying.

Something told her remembering that wasn’t important.

What was important was whatever was wrong with Kathy. Not only hadn’t she eaten much, she wasn’t her usual vibrant self. The silence spread over the table, Alison gazing glumly at her friend.

“What’s the matter Kathy?” Alison asked at length.

“What?” Kathy replied shaking herself. “Nothing, I’m fine.”

“No, you’re not. I’ve known you for how many years? This isn’t you.”

Kathy smiled wanly. “Yeah, well, I’m not quite who I was am I? Ah, don’t worry. Just balancing everything, you know. Uni and, uh, work. It’s a lot, sometimes.”

“Is, um, work getting you?” Alison asked hesitantly. She didn’t find it easy to talk to Kathy about what her raven-haired friend did. Didn’t know how much Kathy wanted to talk about it. An image flashed through her head.

Hi Kathy, how was work today?

Okay, I had this difficult customer though.

Oh?

Yeah, he wanted to do this thing with a dildo and he wouldn’t listen when I tried to tell him it was physically impossible. But the customer’s always right, so what I ended up having to do was…

Difficult customers for Kathy weren’t ones who yelled down the phone at her.

Or at least that was what Alison supposed. She cringed as she realised she’d never even tried to ask Kathy things like that.

It’s not only Gillian I’ve been shitty to.

“You, um know if you did want to talk about that you could? Right?”

Kathy looked up from pushing her food around, the raven-haired girl frowning. “You sure? Seriously? I mean you’d be okay? It’s mainly guys.”

Alison pushed down the ripple of distaste. That she didn’t want to know about guys didn’t matter next to what she owed her friend.

“Yeah, definitely. Jane too, right?” As her girlfriend affirmed her agreement Alison went on. “We’re your friends. So, is it work?”

“No, it’s fine,” Kathy smiled. “So, we going to watch something?”

When you get that transparent something really is wrong, Alison thought. She’d seen Kathy do it before. Usually when she didn’t want to talk about a painful breakup. But Kathy didn’t have a boyfriend now, so it couldn’t be that.

Alison also knew how stubborn her friend could be. Kathy could bottle things up. Sometimes for weeks.

Alison didn’t want to see her friend suffer like that.

She knew what to do.

“Down the steps Kathy.”

Even with her worry for her friend she couldn’t help herself gaze at Kathy. Arousal churned deep in the brunette as the raven-haired girl’s expression grew slack, the light dimming in her eyes. Alison could almost see the thoughts fading away. As each one died its spark seemed to leap to Alison, burning away inside her, need coursing thought her.

Kathy had nothing to worry about now. She couldn’t worry. She couldn’t do anything.

Next to her Alison could hear Jane’s breathing quicken.

It was the only sound in the house until “One,” fell from Kathy’s lips.

The brunette’s hand sought Jane’s. Failed to find it, instead Alison’s fingertips brushed the blonde’s thigh. She stroked higher. Jane’s hand landed on hers. But it wasn’t telling her to stop. It was urging her on, begging her. Not forcing but a gentle pressure. Pleading. Alison knew what Jane wanted. She didn’t need to look at Jane. She knew Jane wasn’t looking at her. Both of them had their eyes fixed on Kathy.

The raven-haired girl’s eyes saw nothing.

Alison’s hand edged higher, under Jane’s skirt, trailing across the silken skin. She found the crease where Jane’s leg ended. Heard her girlfriend mewl, a helpless, vulnerable sound. Alison knew that Jane would let her do anything, would welcome anything Alison did. The brunette moved her fingertips a finger’s width towards Jane’s pussy, lightly grazing over the sensitive skin.

Jane moaned.

Alison left her fingertips there, gently stroking up and down, up and down, slowly, tantalisingly, as she spoke to Kathy.

“You’re so deeply hypnotised Kathy. So warm, so safe. You love the feeling. Love being in trance. Love being hypnotised by me. Tell me how you feel.”

“I’m so deeply hypnotised,” the gorgeous escort replied, all trace of emotion gone from her voice. “I’m so warm, so safe. I love the feeling. Love being in trance. Love being hypnotised by you. It feels so good.”

Jane moaned again. “Oh god, Ali.” Alison didn’t answer, just kept up that gentle stroking, up and down.

“That’s right Kathy. And we’re your friends. Friends help each other. You can rely on your friends. Talk to them when something’s wrong. You want to tell us what’s wrong. Has something gone wrong at work? Did someone hurt you?”

Alison hoped not, for her friend’s sake. Even if an escort might be better off than a street-corner whore there were still dangers. Alison worried about her friend.

“No,” the entranced girl replied as Alison drew her fingers across Jane’s crotch, a hairsbreadth above where the brunette knew her girlfriend’s clit rested. Her fingertips retreated as Jane lifted her hips, the blonde whimpering. Alison hardly realised what she was doing, her attention focussed on Kathy.

“Is it something I’ve done?” Alison hoped not, although it would explain why Kathy had been avoiding her. Not cutting her off, but enough so she’d noticed.

As Jane sagged back in her seat Alison’s fingers whispered over her lover’s labia where they lay hidden under her panties, the blonde shuddering at the fleeting touch.

“Yes,” Kathy replied, Alison’s heart sinking. But her friend wasn’t finished. After a pause Kathy added “no”, Alison looking at her in confusion. To make it worse Kathy then said “Sort of.”

Alison’s finger, almost forgotten, was on her girlfriend’s clit, slow, lazy, circles making the blonde squirm.

“Oh, Ali, god,” Jane gasped. “H-how can she be that vague when she’s h-hypnotised?”

Alison started. She’d hardly realised what she’d been doing to her girlfriend. Guiltily she pulled her hand back.

“Ali,” the blonde whimpered, “please, don’t stop.”

Alison wasn’t sure what to do. She wanted to help her friend. Kathy needed her. But she could feel her girlfriend quivering next to her, need radiating off the blonde. She was caught, torn. She loved Jane. She loved Kathy. Not as much as she loved Jane, and not in the same way, but it was still there.

They both needed her.

The brunette’s eyes flicked between the pair, Jane looking at her with eyes wide with need, silently pleading for release. Kathy sitting there, so still, eyes blank and staring, her only motion the slow rise and fall of her chest.

Another mistake, Alison chided herself bitterly. She should have kept her hands to herself. But Jane was so tempting. Always, wonderful and delicious and irresistible. She told herself that Kathy was in trance. That a few minutes wouldn’t matter.

She could still feel Jane squirming next to her. She couldn’t leave her girlfriend like that. She’d hypnotised Kathy in front of Jane then mercilessly teased her.

Sorry Kathy, she thought.

“Kathy, you’re so warm and safe. Nothing can hurt you here. Don’t worry about what’s bothering you.” She had to choose her words so carefully. She couldn’t tell her friend to forget her problems. Even if she only meant for now Kathy might forget them completely. And that wouldn’t solve anything if the cause was still around. “Just relax. It feels so good.”

Hoping she’d done enough for her friend for a few minutes Alison turned her attention back to Jane. If Kathy was going to have to wait she was determined to make this worthwhile.

Alison slowly rose from her chair, a hand on Jane’s shoulder, the fingers drifting up to a gentle touch on the blonde’s neck that had Jane quivering in anticipation. The brunette’s eyes fell on the hypnotised escort. Kathy was so beautiful, her cherry-red lips just slightly open, the girl deep in trance. Alison had hypnotised her. Could control her. Could do anything she wanted to the gorgeous girl. Alison crouched down behind Jane, leant in so that she was whispering in her girlfriend’s ear.

“You liked watching me hypnotise her, didn’t you?”

Jane didn’t answer, simply nodded, her gaze fixed on the raven-haired beauty.

“I could put you under too,” Alison whispered, a finger drawing lazy circles around Jane’s right nipple. “You’d like that wouldn’t you?”

Jane made a sound. It wasn’t words. But Alison knew what it meant.

“I don’t have to though, do I Jane?” Alison’s hand slipped lower. Found its way under Jane’s skirt again. Her other hand was gently tracing the curve of Jane’s left ear, teasing aside the silken blonde hair. She could feel Jane’s jaw quivering. “I can make you do what I want anyway, can’t I?”

Jane didn’t reply. She fumbled in her chair, lifting her hips and scrabbling to pull her panties down. The blonde started to turn her head towards Alison, but a gentle touch on Jane’s cheek put a stop to that, turned her back to Kathy.

“Look at her Jane. She’s so deeply hypnotised. Look at her eyes. They’re so empty. That’s what yours look like. When you’re hypnotised.”

Jane mewed. Alison let one finger stroke the length of her girlfriend’s opening. Jane was so wet that Alison knew she could so easily slip that finger inside. But she wasn’t going to, not quite yet.

“So deeply hypnotised.”

Fingers gliding back and forth.

“So hot.”

Teasing Jane’s clit.

“Nothing in her head.”

One finger slipping inside.

“Just what I tell her.”

Then a second.

“Do you want to cum, Jane?”

Jane nodded, a small, sharp, movement, as Alison slowly stroked her girlfriend’s velvet dampness, the blonde’s breath coming in shudders.

“Maybe I should make you wait? Hypnotise you later? Tell you not to cum? See how long you could last? Would you like that?” She licked Jane’s earlobe, the feeling taking her breath away, Alison’s eyes half closing.

“Y-yes, p-please,” Jane breathed. Alison didn’t think Jane knew what she was agreeing to. Didn’t think Jane was capable of saying no at that point. She wasn’t going to do it. Not all of it anyway. It would be cruel to make Jane wait at this point. But the rest of it, well, maybe later.

“Maybe I could put you under like this,” Alison teased, her fingers sliding so slowly in and out of her girlfriend, Jane’s hips rocking back and forth on her chair in time with Alison’s steady thrusts. “What would happen first? Would you go under? Or would you cum? Maybe you’d do both at the same time.”

With the last word Alison’s thumb found Jane’s clit, the fingers still working her girlfriend’s depths. The thumb circled once, twice, then pressed down. “Cum for me baby,” Alison whispered, Jane’s back arching, her head thrown back, animal noises escaping her throat as her arms thrashed.

Jane sagged back into the chair, her body limp as she leant against the brunette. Small sounds emerging from her as Alison slowly caressed Jane’s lower lips. She could hear Jane struggling to speak, but it took a few minutes before the blonde could manage anything close to actual words.

“Oh, oh fuck Ali. Oh my god. Where did that come from?”

Alison’s hand froze. She blinked. She didn’t really know. “Was it alright?” the brunette asked hesitantly.

Jane’s jaw dropped open. “Alright? It was amazing. Do you want to put me under now? Please. Or maybe I could…”

Jane was turning in her chair, her hands snaking under Alison’s skirt as she grinned innocently at the brunette.

“Jane!” Alison protested, skipping away. Kathy, she belatedly realised, was still there. She still had to sort out what was wrong with her friend. “Later, right?”

“Really?” the blonde pleaded. She gave up under Alison’s firm glare. “I’m holding you to that,” Jane declared, before kissing the brunette. Jane tasted sweet, like strawberries and cream, but Alison could feel a desperate need, like Jane was trying to lock onto her and never let go.

Reluctantly Alison eased away.

“I love you,” Jane whispered.

“I love you too.”

“Back to miss vague then?” Jane asked as Alison rested her chin on the blonde’s shoulder, her eyes fixed on Kathy.

“Jane!” Alison tried to make the reprimand as firm as she could. “We need to find out what’s wrong with her.”

“Oh, uh,” Jane shrugged, squirming again, but this time in embarrassment. “Sorry. And don’t worry,” the blonde added gently. “I’m sure whatever you did you didn’t mean it. It’s probably nothing. You two can sort it out.”

Alison hoped so. “But I need to know what it is. How I’m supposed to fix it if I don’t know?” Frustration and guilt beat at her. The brunette lifted her head from Jane’s shoulder then sagged back into her chair.

Despondently she rested her rested her chin in her upturned palms, her elbows resting on her knees.

“Well, just ask her,” Jane suggested.

I’m an idiot, Alison told herself. Of course she could just ask.

“What did I do Kathy?” she asked.

“You and Jane,” her friend replied, staring straight ahead.

The two lovers looked at each other. Alison thought there was as much confusion on her girlfriend’s face as there was on hers. Which was a lot.

“Jane and I what?” she asked her head snapping back to Kathy.

“You and Jane,” Kathy repeated.

Alison wished her friend was being more informative. She didn’t like what she was guessing. If it was simply her and Jane that was the problem, then maybe it was that they were gay. She’d hypnotised Kathy into liking women. And even if Kathy had asked for that, their relationship might be causing problems, making her friend resent them.

“That we’re gay?” Alison prompted.

“No.” Kathy replied simply.

Alison felt like throwing her hands up. She didn’t know what was wrong with her friend, what Kathy was feeling.

I am so dumb.

“Kathy, how are you feeling?” Alison asked.

“Jealous,” the raven-haired girl replied.

Oh hell, Alison thought, I should never have made her into girls. It made sense to Alison. Kathy was her friend, her best friend. They’d known each other for years. Of course making her into girls might turn those feelings of friendship into something else.

“Do, do you want me?” Alison asked nervously. She didn’t know how Jane was going to take this.

“No,” Kathy replied again.

Oh, Alison thought, a little disappointed. Then her eyes shot wide “Oh, god.” Kathy must have started crushing on Jane. They had slept together, without Alison.

She didn’t know how she felt about that.

“Go, on,” Jane prompted, a wicked smile on her face, “ask her.”

Alison scowled at her girlfriend.

“I don’t care what she says Ali. You know I only love you.” As if to prove her point the blonde nuzzled into Alison’s neck.

“Do you want Jane?” the brunette sighed. She knew Jane was telling the truth. Which would only make it harder if Kathy had fallen for the blonde.

“No,” Kathy answered again.

“Huh?” Jane cried, sitting upright. “Oh, enough of the twenty questions! Can’t you just tell her to talk to us?”

Alison thought she could. She’d have preferred to keep Kathy in trance. But this wasn’t getting them anywhere.

“Kathy, you trust me, you trust us. We’re your friends. You want to tell us what’s wrong. When I wake you up you’ll forget being in trance, but you’ll be ready to tell us what’s wrong. It’ll be alright.”

“I’ll tell you what’s wrong. It’ll be alright.”

Alison experienced a twinge of guilt at forcing her friend to open up like this. She told herself she’d have managed it eventually. So this was just helping Kathy feel better quicker. She wasn’t entirely convinced, but she couldn’t bear to see her friend hurting like this. She had to help. “Wake up Kathy.”

Alison’s friend blinked, expression returning to her features. She looked between the two lovers, her mouth curving down at the edges. Then she sighed, a delicate sound that pulled at Alison’s heart.

“I, um. I’m sorry. It’s just being around you two. It’s not your fault. But it makes me jealous.” Kathy looked nervously between the two lovers before hurrying on, “Not like that. I’m not after either of you. Not that you’re not attractive. Oh god,” she cried before burying her head in her hands, “this is coming out all wrong.”

Alison rose form her chair, quickly heading over to Kathy’s side. She threw her arms around her friend. “It’s okay,” she whispered. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Jane stand up, take a couple of uncertain steps in their direction.

“I just want someone, you know,” Kathy whispered. “I see you two, how happy you are. And I know I’ll never have anything like that.”

Alison looked up at Jane in confusion, her girlfriend giving her an equally helpless look from where she hovered at the side of the two friends.

“Of course you will. There’s someone out there for you.”

“Who’s going to want a whore?” Kathy laughed bitterly. “What guy could want me after what I do?”

“You could, um, not tell them?” Jane suggested hesitantly.

“Yeah, great foundation for a relationship,” Kathy scoffed. Then stopped herself. “Oh god, Jane I’m sorry. I know you were trying to help.”

“Seriously though,” Jane replied, obviously not concerned about Kathy’s sarcasm. “If they love you for you, what does it matter what you’ve done? Any guy would be lucky to have you.”

Alison had to agree with that. She just wasn’t sure why Kathy would want a guy. “Males are for money, females are for fun.” That’s what Kathy should believe by now.

“Uh, why do you care what guys think anyway?” the brunette asked.

Kathy smiled at her wanly. “We’re not all…” The raven-haired girl stopped herself. “I always thought I’d have a family. A big wedding, you know. Some guy.”

As they’d been growing up together Kathy had occasionally talked about getting married someday. Maybe it had meant more to her friend than Alison realised. She remembered a ten-year old Kathy in a long white dress, pretending it was her wedding. “Males are for money.” Maybe she was looking for security.

“Doesn’t have to be a guy.” Alison suggested. “What about a girl? You could still get the wedding.”

“Two dresses,” Jane chipped in. “Sweet!” Alison wasn’t sure whether her girlfriend was helping or not.

“I don’t know,” Kathy replied, unconvinced. “I mean girls are fun. But, I always thought, me and some guy, for something serious. And anyway, same problem. What girl is going to want to lumber herself with a whore?”

“Stop calling yourself that,” Alison told her friend, surprised at her own firmness. “You’re an escort.”

“Same difference,” Kathy muttered darkly.

“No it isn’t,” Alison shot back. She wasn’t letting her friend be this down on herself. “Right Jane?”

“Definitely,” her girlfriend announced.

“Whatever,” Kathy groaned. “Who’s going to want an escort? Except some rich prick.”

“What about one of the other escorts?” Jane suggested. “I mean, they couldn’t complain about what you do.”

“Jane!” Alison snapped. Then stopped herself as the blonde shrugged. Actually, that’s not a bad idea. The brunette turned back to her friend to see what Kathy thought of it.

“I suppose,” Kathy allowed. “But, I don’t know. I don’t picture myself with another girl, not long term. Not like that.”

Alison frowned. The more she thought about it, the more Jane’s idea made sense.

Jane will help you.

Jane was helping her. Helping her solve Kathy’s problem. Jane was right.

She just had to convince Kathy.

“Down the steps Kathy.”

For the second time that evening Alison watched her friend sink into trance. She knew that each time it happened it was deeper than the last.

Is that possible? Is there a limit? Or does it just get… Alison imagined Kathy sinking deeper every time, as if she was falling into a bottomless black pit. If it was true for her then it was true for Jane. And Alison. The brunette shivered. It wasn’t unhappily.

Jane’s arm was around her, the blonde’s hand caressing her hip. Alison knew Jane’s eyes weren’t on her. Jane’s eyes were glued on Kathy. Alison didn’t blame her girlfriend. She was doing exactly the same thing.

Kathy was staring into space, her eyes deep pools. Alison wanted to reach out, brush her fingers down Kathy’s cheek, feel her friend’s some skin under her fingertips. Or run her fingers through Kathy gorgeous hair. She drank in her friend’s curves, the swell of her breasts under the blouse, her long legs outlined by the tight jeans. And in Kathy’s head was nothing at all, nothing expect the image of herself travelling down a set of stairs, her thoughts melting away with each step.

Alison could feel Jane next to her, sense every inch of her girlfriend’s body. She wanted to turn to Jane, kiss her, rip her clothes off, throw her to floor. Take the blonde in front of her entranced friend. What she’d done before wasn’t enough. What she did with Jane was never enough.

Jane squeezed her hand. Alison wondered when her palm had become an erogenous zone.

“One,” Kathy announced.

Alison heard Jane’s laboured breathing, the grip on her hand tightening. She wondered when she’d stopped breathing. She paused, thinking. She realised she should have done that while Kathy sank into trance, but she’d been too caught up in the vision her friend presented. It wasn’t like Kathy was going to get impatient though. Alison decided it would be easiest to start with something Kathy shouldn’t object to.

“Kathy, you want someone. Someone to love you. Like Jane and I love each other, right?”

“Yes,” her friend agreed.

“Picture them in your head, you can’t see them clearly. Just a shape. Can you see that?” She’d never tried anything like this with the girls she’d hypnotised. But she was fairly certain it would work. She’d spent some of her time over the break learning more about hypnotism.

Time to put it to the test.

“I can see that,” Kathy replied. Places deep inside Alison tightened at the sound of that emotionless voice.

“They’re coming closer. You can’t see their face. But it’s who you want. Can you describe them?”

“He’s got wide shoulders. And I know he’s strong. And…”

“Stop there Kathy,” Alison ordered. She wasn’t surprised at what Kathy was describing. But it wasn’t what she wanted. What she thought Kathy needed. Not at all. Alison thought this might be difficult. Even through the trance she’d heard the tremble of anticipation in her friend’s voice. “Look again. The figure’s shoulders aren’t that wide at all. No wider than yours or mine. And their arms are like ours. Remember this is who you want. Tell me what you see.”

“His,” Kathy paused, her eyes going wider before she continued. “His shoulders are no wider than yours or mine. His arms are like ours. He’s who I want.”

“Good girl Kathy, so warm, so safe. Now look again. The figure’s waist is thin, but the hips are wider. Now tell me what you see, but don’t say ‘he’, say ‘their’.”

Alison knew shew as taking something away from Kathy, something her friend had wanted for a long time. But she knew it was for her friend’s own good. Kathy was right. Alison couldn’t see how any guy would be happy with what Kathy did. Or at least any guy that deserved Kathy. Not that Alison was sure any of them did. She knew what Kathy needed. Kathy deserved to be happy. Jane had made Alison happy. Kathy deserved something like that.

A girl.

“Their waist is thin and their hips are wider,” Kathy announced, staring at a vision only she could see.

“That’s right. So warm, so safe. This is who you want. Now look at the figure. Shoulders and arms like ours. Narrow waist, nice hips. What are you looking at a Kathy?”

“A, a girl? No, I, I want a guy. This, this isn’t.” The raven-haired girl squirmed in her seat, her eyes wide.

Alison couldn’t bear to see her friend like that. “Shush, it’s alright Kathy, everything is fine.”

Nervously the brunette gnawed her lip. Then she steeled herself. Kathy might not want this now, but she’d eventually have worked it out for herself. At least that’s what the brunette told herself. She’s jealous of Jane and me, not some guy and girl she knows. It made sense to Alison. Maybe somewhere deep inside Kathy already knew it was a girl she really wanted. She just didn’t realise it yet. All Alison was doing was saving her friend some pain in the meantime.

She almost believed that.

She had to hypnotise girls. Control them. Change them. It was almost like breathing. And she was helping her friend. Taking the hurt away. That at least she couldn’t argue with.

And own them. What? No! Uh, I think. Umm. Maybe? Alison wasn’t sure what she thought. And it didn’t matter right now. Because she didn’t want to own Kathy. She was sure of that. Very sure. Like it was a pronouncement from on high. Like it was a rule someone had engraved in her mind.

But she could hypnotise her friend.

To help her.

And because it was fun.

“It’s a girl Kathy. A woman. Women are for fun. You can see the image. You know it’s what you want. I’m going to tell you some things and you’re going to repeat them back. And you’ll believe them. I’m your friend Kathy, your best friend. I wouldn’t lie to you.”

“You wouldn’t lie to me,” Kathy repeated.

Alison wasn’t lying to her friend. She was helping her.

“Girls are fun. I want sex with girls.” Kathy had asked to be made bi-sexual. So that was definitely true.

“Girls are fun. I want sex with girls.” There was no hesitation in Kathy’s reply.

“Men are just for money. That’s all.” Alison still couldn’t understand why Kathy did what she did. She knew her friend had been short of money, but she’d seen Kathy’s new place. Her friend didn’t need that much money. Still it was her choice, Alison supposed. So she wasn’t going to stop her friend in her chosen career.

“Men are just for money. That’s all.”

“You’re jealous of Jane and me. You’re jealous of what we have. You want something l like that for yourself.” It was only what Kathy had told her.

“I’m jealous of Jane and you. I’m jealous of what you want. I want something like that for myself.”

Alison paused. She knew the next step wouldn’t be as easy. But it made sense to her. Kathy only wanted men for money. She was jealous of what Alison and Jane had. The only thing that could make her happy was a girl.

“You want a girl to love.”

“I...”

“You want a girl to love,” Alison repeated more firmly. Jane had made her so happy. Her friend deserved nothing less. She wanted Kathy to be happy.

That seemed right too. A girl would make her happy.

“I want a girl to love,” Kathy echoed back.

“You want a girlfriend. You want a woman to be your lover. You want a woman to share your life with.” Alison was sure Kathy would be much happier this way. “It’s what you need.”

“I want a girlfriend,” Kathy replied, an almost unnoticeable shake to her shoulders. Alison told herself it was anticipation. “I want a woman to be my lover. I want a woman to share my life with. It’s what I need.”

Alison told her friend to repeat those ideas. She knew it would need more than this session, but it was a start.

“Do you think I’m doing the right thing?” she whispered anxiously to Jane.

Her girlfriend leant over the table, her eyes full of adoration as she gazed at Alison. “Of course you are, silly. Why do you even need to ask?”

Alison frowned. “Yeah, but. She didn’t ask for this.” She knew it wasn’t what Kathy wanted. Not now at least. Maybe she’d have got there by herself. Maybe. But she wasn’t there now.

Jane shrugged. “So what? Would we have asked for this? But I wouldn’t change a thing. Would you?”

Alison could only agree. Changing anything might mean losing Jane. And she wouldn’t risk that. And she and Jane were happy. Kathy deserved some of that.

“And anyway,” Jane added, “you’re in charge. It’s up to you. You’re in control.”

Controlling girls turns me on. It’s so hot.

The thought made Alison’s eyes lose focus, echoing in her head. Her breath caught in her chest. It was the truth. Jane told her the truth. Jane was helping her.

What she was doing to Kathy had to be the right thing.

The raven-haired girl was still repeating the last ideas Alison had given her. “I want a girlfriend. I want a woman to be my lover. I want a woman to share my life with. It’s what I need.”

After Kathy had repeated enough times to satisfy Alison the brunette decided a test was in order. “Now that picture of your lover in your head Kathy, describer her.”

“She’s tall. I can see her slim waist and the curve of her hips. She has long hair.”

“That’s enough Kathy.” Alison wanted to stop her friend there. She didn’t want to tie her friend down to some imagined image. Although she was curious. Maybe she could help her friend some more. If she knew what Kathy wanted in a partner she could keep an eye out.

Now she just had to make sure that Kathy didn’t forget what she’d learnt.

“When you get home Kathy you’ll add something to the recording on your computer. You won’t remember doing it, won’t remember hearing it. But it will sink in. Because you’ll listen to it every day. Until it becomes part of you. Until it’s so much a part of you that you don’t need to hear it anymore. What will you do?”

“I’ll add something to the recording on my computer. I’ll listen to it. Every day. Until it’s part of me.”

Alison smiled. She was sure Kathy was happier already. Making someone she hypnotised happy was the right thing to do. Somehow Alison knew that was absolutely true. “Here’s what you’ll add. I want a girlfriend. I want a woman for my lover. I want to share my life with a woman. Maybe someday I’ll marry her.”

Kathy had seemed set on a marriage. If that was what her friend wanted then Alison wanted it for her too. It just had to be with the right person.

Which as far as Alison was concerned meant it had to be a woman.

She listened happily as Kathy echoed the words back to her. “I want a girlfriend. I want a woman for my lover. I want to share my life with a woman. Maybe someday I’ll marry her.”

“Good girl, Kathy, so warm, so safe, so happy. Now when you wake up you’ll know it’s a girlfriend you want. You’ll be happy to talk to Jane and me about it. Repeat that to yourself.”

After letting that idea sink into her friend Alison simply said “And you won’t remember being hypnotised. You won’t think it odd that you’re now thinking about having a girlfriend. Wake up Kathy.”

Kathy blinked, expression returning to her features. She frowned. “Although I suppose, maybe. I mean, you two are working out, so maybe a girl.” She smiled and shook her head. “I wouldn’t be thinking that if you hadn’t hypnotised me would I?”

Alison’s eyes shot wide. Kathy shouldn’t remember being hypnotised. She had ordered her friend to forget. “Err, um, sorry?”

“What’s the matter? I asked you to hypnotise me to be into women. Make me bi. Huh, still feels weird to say that.” With one delicate hand she brushed her hair away from where it had fallen over her face. “If you hadn’t done that I wouldn’t even think of a girl that way. But it feels sort of right, you know?”

Alison let out the breath she’d been holding. She’s hypnotised her friend so many times, sometimes letting Kathy remember, sometimes not, that it wasn’t any surprise she might get mixed up. At least Kathy didn’t seem to remember what Alison had just done to her.

“Of course it’s right,” Jane laughed. “Girls are the best!” To emphasise her point she leant into Alison for a kiss.

Alison couldn’t stop herself, though she made herself break it off much sooner than she wanted to. “Hey,” she frowned at Jane. “Don’t make her feel left out.”

“She doesn’t have to be,” Jane teased.

“You know what I mean.”

Jane frowned, looking suitable chastened. “Yeah, um, actually. Yeah. Sorry Kathy.”

“Oh god, no,” the raven-haired girl exclaimed. “I don’t want you two thinking you have to tip-toe around me. Just, no.”

“You feel a bit better?” Alison asked hesitantly.

“Yeah, actually,” Kath answered thoughtfully. “I do. Thanks. I supposed I just needed someone to talk to. Sorry for avoiding you.”

“Hey, that’s what friends are for,” Alison smiled.

“Soooo,” Jane grinned, “what about one of the other escorts? Any girlfriend material there?”

Kathy frowned and shook her head. “I don’t know. They’re nice enough. And cute. That sort of goes without saying I suppose. But they’re not.” She paused then added with more than a hint of frustration. “Oh, I don’t know.”

“It’s okay,” Alison said gently, trying to reassure her friend. “What would you want in a girlfriend?”

“I don’t know. How am I supposed to? It’s not something I’ve ever thought about.” Kathy looked thoughtful for a moment. “Someone fun. Someone who made me laugh. Someone to do things with. So we’d have to have interests in common I suppose. I wouldn’t want a doormat. I’d want someone who’d stand up for herself. Didn’t keep things in. Even if that meant the odd argument. And cute of course. God, that’s shallow.”

The raven-haired girl giggled in embarrassment, her friends not able to help themselves from joining in.

“Hey that’s okay. Nothing wrong with being shallow now and then,” Jane protested. “Cute huh? How about I check whether any super-models are looking for girlfriends…”

Alison playfully swatted at the blonde as Kathy’s cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

“Oh god, I didn’t mean…,” the raven-haired girl exclaimed. “That was shallow wasn’t it?”

“Kathy!” Alison cried. “It’s alright. You deserve someone as pretty as you. No, really,” she added, as her friend looked away. “You do.”

Kathy’s shoulders slumped. “It’s not going to be that easy, is it?” she asked.

Alison’s heart ached, her friend looked so lost.

“Why not?” Jane asked, sounding genuinely confused.

“Well, even if I find someone I like, what if they’re not in to girls?” Kathy replied, worry clear in her pretty features. Alison’s could feel her friend’s pain. She didn’t want Kathy to suffer, to live in fear of rejection. She’d do what she could to make sure that didn’t happen. “They’re not likely to ask you to turn them gay just for me,” the raven-haired girl continued.

You let me worry about that, Alison thought.

(To be continued)