The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 21

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Jane couldn’t believe it was true. She looked around, trying to tell herself she wasn’t dreaming. Reminding herself it was just a house.

It was a two-storey semidetached, not too old. It wasn’t on campus but it wasn’t too far, walking distance. Upstairs it had three bedrooms and a bathroom, downstairs another bathroom, a nice kitchen, an actual separate dining room and a lounge room. The décor wasn’t anything special, cream painted walls and ordinary fittings, the lights looking like they came from the cheap range at a discount warehouse. Even so none of them could have afforded the rent by themselves, but together they’d just manage. The house, Jane concluded, was nice, ordinary, but nice. She didn’t mind. She wouldn’t have cared all that much if it was a hovel. Because it was the first real place she and Alison would live together. She didn’t count the student accommodation. This was an actual house. Her and Alison’s names were on the lease. Well, Meredith’s as well, but that didn’t matter. Jane had just picked up the keys and now it was theirs.

The only downside was that her girlfriend wasn’t here yet. Alison wasn’t due back until Thursday, Meredith on Saturday. But today was Tuesday. Jane wanted her lover here now. The break had been torture. It could have been worse, the blonde admitted, but the memories of separation still hurt. They’d visited each but not for long enough, the weeks between had left the blonde feeling as if her heart was being ripped out. The only way she’d coped was listening to the recordings on her computer, over and over again. Sinking into trance, drowning in the luscious feelings as her thoughts seeped away. Listening to the words her girlfriend wanted her to hear.

I want you now baby, the despairing thought accompanied by two tears that trailed slowly down her cheeks, Jane’s hands yearning for the touch of Alison’s body.

The recordings had kept her going. And the phone sex. Stripping off and telling Alison what she was doing to herself. What she wanted Alison to do to her. What she wanted to do to Alison. Begging her girlfriend to put her under. Dropping into trance as Alison whispered those three little words.

Jane shivered at the memories.

It had been so hard when Alison came to stay with her. Pretending they were just friends. There were times when Jane had almost cried at the inches separating them when they were with the blonde’s family. Sneaking into each other’s bedroom at night. It had been so much easier at Alison’s parents. At least there they didn’t have to pretend. Well, they had to keep the hypnotism a secret but apart from that. Alison had kept her hypnotised for a whole day, Jane following her girlfriend entranced, mindlessly doing what she was told. That night had been special, even for them, she was sure the heat between them should have set the bed on fire, the two lovers giggling at how no-one had noticed Jane’s trance, trying to keep their laughter down so they wouldn’t wake anyone up. Alison’s parents had welcomed her into the family. To Jane’s parents Alison was just a friend. Although she wasn’t sure if she imagined it but just a couple of times Jane had sensed her mother wanting to say something.

I’ll have to tell them soon.

Maybe it would easier to tell her parents now, months before she had to see them again. It might be the coward’s way out, but sometimes discretion really was the better part of valour.

Jane pushed the thoughts out of her mind. She had other things, much more important things, to worry about. The house had come furnished. But she’d come back early to arrange some changes with the owner. She was sure she could put on a sufficiently winning smile for what she wanted. She had just enough money for her plans.

And then she could put on her maid’s outfit and clean the place up before her girlfriend arrived. Not that it was particularly dirty. But Jane wanted it perfect. The first thing she’d have to do was scrub out the oven.

Huh, this hypnotism really has made me a better housemate. She’d never have thought of doing something like that before. Of course, a better attitude to her chores was the least of the benefits from what had happened to her as far as Jane was concerned.

Two days later Jane was still hunting any last dirty marks or hints of dust when she heard a knock at the door. She’d woken up so early. She’d meant to spend the morning cleaning. She really had. But as she’d lain in bed her right hand had trailed up the inside of her thigh, thinking of Alison. Her girlfriend holding her, kissing her, hypnotising her. Jane’s left hand snaked under the top she’d slept in, massaging her breast, imagining it was Alison. Squirming on the bed, Jane pictured her girlfriend whispering orders into her blank mind. Her mind was melting, her pussy was melting. Jane could feel a hot, yearning, dampness at her centre. She wanted it filled and her mind emptied. She wanted her girlfriend working her like a puppet. Except Alison’s fingers wouldn’t be pulling strings, they’d be deep in Jane’s pussy, little twitches of Alison’s digits bringing programmed responses from the blonde. Jane’s right hand crept higher, played along her length. She wanted Alison here, wanted her girlfriend to send her mind spiralling away.

“Oh Ali, yes!” Jane cried, her back arching, images of herself blank-faced and empty headed filling her mind. It wasn’t enough. She needed more. Needed her girlfriend to hypnotise her. But Alison wasn’t there. Jane flopped back onto the bed. Grumpily she turned on her side, her eyes falling on her laptop.

Alison wasn’t here, but that didn’t mean Jane had to do without hypnosis.

The blonde leapt out of bed, almost knocking her laptop off the small table where it sat in her eagerness. She could already feel her consciousness fading, trembling need taking its place, as the spiral appeared on the screen.

“Yesss…..”

By the time she pulled herself away, legs barely supporting her weight, Jane couldn’t remember how many times she’d put herself under. By the way her juices were running down her legs it was more than a few.

She didn’t have anything like the time for cleaning that she’d planned.

Oh well, the blonde had thought, the place may not be as clean as I’d like but I’m still hot.

But now she had to worry about that knocking at the door. Jane looked down at herself, gnawed at her lip for a moment, wondering what she should do about the maid’s uniform. Then she shrugged. She knew how good she looked in the outfit. And it couldn’t be anyone she knew, Alison not due until much closer to lunch time.

“Who is eet?” she asked through the closed door. Jane’s eyebrows shot up at the sound of her own voice, the accent pronounced. Shaking her head she realised she hadn’t said anything while she was wearing the dress while cleaning for the last two days. When she’d spoken to Alison on the phone at night she’d been in her normal clothes. Or stark naked. In her uniform she hadn’t had any reason to speak. But now she had. And her voice had a dreamy French accent that was setting off tingles in her own body.

“Is that you Jane?”

Alison!

Jane flung open the door and launched herself at the surprised brunette. Alison had obviously arrived early, Jane’s gorgeous girlfriend standing there, laden down with suitcases, a taxi disappearing down the road, a stunned look on her face.

The two girls stumbled into the entry hallway, hands and lips eagerly exploring, eyes drinking each other in, a thirst more desperate than someone lost in the desert, moans echoing through the house.

Alison pushed the blonde up against the wall, Jane feeling her lover’s hands run up her sides, cup her breasts, Alison’s lips locking on to the pulse in her neck. A pulse that was trying to imitate a jackhammer.

“Oh madam!” she called, squirming, her attempt at escape half-hearted at best,

Alison pulled back and grinned at her. “So, um, French accent, huh? You like it?”

Jane’s thoughts whirled. She hadn’t realised what those commands were going to do to her. “Mon Dieu, mon Dieu, mon Dieu, I love it. I am so turned on. It is, oh it is indescribable. Oh Alison, ma cherie, I love you so much. So. Much. Oh madam, forgive me, I should not say such things. But. Oh. It is,” and Jane seemed to be searching for the words, stumbling over a language that should have been hers, “it is heavenly.”

Taking Jane’s face in her hands Alison planted her lips on her girlfriend’s, the brunette’s insides melting at the feel of the blonde’s delicate skin. She was sinking into cherries and soft cream, the scent of her girlfriend drifting up to her, enveloping her. She’d missed Jane so much. Jane’s protests soon died away, the two lovers melting into the embrace.

Alison knew she probably wasn’t being fair to her girlfriend, Jane’s urge to play the servant while dressed in the outfit warring with her obvious desire for the brunette. But it was too delicious not to play with.

“Just kiss me,” the brunette whispered. Whether it was as a servant or a girlfriend Jane obviously had no problem complying with the request.

“So how long have you been here?” Alison asked, finally pulling back. She wanted to ravish her girlfriend, a hand already underneath the blonde’s short skirt, playing at the edge of the frilly underwear that lurked there, but curiosity made her ask.

“Two days madam,” Jane replied, the accent sending a delightful shiver through the brunette.

“Huh? Oh, never mind. I want you out of that dress.” Alison fingers snaked for the zipper at the back of Jane’s bodice.

To her surprise the blonde skipped away, a teasing smile on her face and a finger wagging. “No, no, madam. I have something to show you first.”

Taking Alison’s hand Jane pulled her girlfriend up the stairs, stopping at the door of the first bedroom. “This will be our study,” the blonde announced proudly.

Frowning, Alison poked her head in the door. The room matched Jane’s description, three desks just fitting into the space. She turned to her girlfriend, confused. “But, this was going to be your room.” Jane must have pulled two of the desks out of the other bedrooms, but she had no idea what had happened to Jane’s bed.

“Ah, no,” the uniformed blonde grinned back, pulling Alison further down the hallway, the brunette’s eyes drawn to Jane’s calves, the muscles pulled taut by the high heels, her girlfriend’s legs outlined in the fishnet stockings, the tops just visible under the edge of the short skirt. Alison’s breath hitched. Jane led her to the largest bedroom, the one she’d insisted Alison take, all those weeks ago, when they’d found the house, Meredith’s enthusiasm whipping them along. Enthusiasm she’d been hypnotised into. Throwing open the door Jane cried “Ta da,” arms thrown wide.

Alison’s eyes flew almost as wide. She looked at the room. Then at her girlfriend. Then back again. Inside, filling much of the space, was a king size bed, shiny and new. A bed for two. And there was no bed in the other bedroom, the realisation only properly hitting Alison now, no bed in the room that should have been Jane’s.

“Oh, oh god,” the brunette breathed, excitement and wonder bringing tears to her eyes. “You and me? Us? Oh…” Jane wasn’t going to be sleeping in the other room. Jane was going to be sleeping here. With her. Every night. The two of them. Together. Alison didn’t know what Meredith was going to say. But she didn’t give a damn.

“Oui, madam.” Jane was grinning, her brilliant white teeth flashing.

This time Alison wasn’t taking no for an answer, need a living thing inside of her.

“Out of that dress. Now.”

Not that she made it easy for her girlfriend, her arms wrapping around the blonde as they fell onto the bed.

“So you came back early to fix this up?” Alison asked eventually, delicious orgasms taking the edge off her desire just enough that she could form coherent words. Not that she’d had her fill. She didn’t think she ever would. Not of Jane. One finger lazily traced around the edge of Jane’s left nipple, Alison’s words punctuated by slow, gentle, kisses along Jane’s upper arm and shoulder.

“Yep,” the blonde smiled. It was her normal voice now. Alison liked the French accent, it was fun. But the real Jane was better. “After having to sleep in different rooms when you came to stay with us I couldn’t face it again. So…”

Alison flung herself up and over so she was straddling her girlfriend. She let her eyes roam over the blonde’s lithe figure. She adored every inch of it, from Jane’s cute nose, her pixie haircut, her flashing blue eyes, her pert little boobs, her delicious pussy, her divine legs, all the way to her delicate toes. She loved what her girlfriend had done. They really were together now. There was only one way Alison could think to thank her.

“Massage time Janey.”

Alison watched eagerly as Jane’s features relaxed, all the expression dropping away as the light died in her eyes. Alison could hardly breathe, the sight of Jane, her thoughts wafting away, stoking raging fires just under the brunette’s skin. Jane was beautiful, the most desirable thing in the world. Alison wanted to kiss every inch of her girlfriend’s skin. Wanted to do it while knowing Jane didn’t have a thought in her head, the idea by itself almost enough to make the brunette come. The blonde’s eyes, awareness slowly dripping out of them, had Alison panting with lust. With trembling lips she played at one of Jane’s nipples as she waited for her girlfriend to drop fully into trance.

“One,” Jane intoned, Alison cresting at the sound.

“Just lie there,” the brunette crooned, as soon as she was able, “just lie there and think how much you love being hypnotised. If you can think,” Alison giggled as she paused in kissing the blonde from her head to her toes. “How wonderful it feels. How warm. How safe. Oh, I love you Jane. Oh, what am I going to do for you?”

Jane had done so much for her. Arranging the change in sleeping arrangement. Being in the dress. Alison’s heart swelled. She had to do something in return.

“You love being hypnotised so much, don’t you Jane?”

“Yes.”

Alison stopped for a moment, surprised. I should have expected that. “Umm, right then. When I say ‘Maid time Janey’ you’ll go and put your uniform on. You won’t be able to stop yourself. And when I say ‘Naughty time Janey’ you’ll find some way to slip your knickers off without anyone else noticing and give them to me.” Alison’s pussy clenched at thought of Jane obeying the suggestions. The blonde helplessly in thrall to Alison’s words. Putting on the dress. Or ducking away to slip off her panties. Not knowing why. But doing it because she’d been told to, because she had no choice.

“Lick me Jane, now.” She needed her girlfriend’s tongue on her. In her. She as going to die without the contact. As Jane obeyed Alison’s hips thrust up, Jane’s tongue thrusting deep, even in her trance knowing exactly where Alison wanted her.

“Oh God,” the brunette cried, her fingers lacing in the decorative metal of the bedhead.

“Oh fuck,” Alison could feel the pressure building, despite the orgasms the blonde had given her before Alison put her under. It was just so good to be with Jane again. Delicate fingers of pleasure radiated out from Alison’s centre, caressed her breasts, burnt the blood out of her brain. The dam inside her burst, spots dancing in front of Alison’s eyes as she slumped against the bedhead, Jane’s tongue still pistoning away

“You, you won’t consciously remember the new commands, will you Jane?”

“No,” the blonde pausing just for a moment in her attentions.

Oh fuck.

“But what will you do when I say ‘Maid time Janey?”

“Put on my maid’s outfit.”

She’d have to ask Jane sometime if she was okay with what Alison had just done. But it could wait.

“And when I say ‘Naughty time Janey’?”

“Give you my knickers.”

Alison smiled, hot waves rushing though her as imagined when she could use the commands. But now she wanted Jane back.

“Wake up Jane.”

Her girlfriend leapt up the bed, smothering Alison with a kiss, the brunette tasting herself. She didn’t mind the taste. Jane was giving it to her. And anything her girlfriend gave her was special.

“Oh, Ali, thank you,” Jane murmured, in between laying kisses all over Alison’s face.

“Well,” the brunette replied sheepishly, “we’ll see what you think when I tell you what I did.” She wasn’t all that comfortable ordering Jane about, but she thought the blonde would enjoy it. Now, if it had been someone else that wouldn’t have had her worrying at all.

No, what?

Thoughts of hypnotised girls paraded through Alison’s mind, their eyes empty, just waiting for her to tell them what to do. She wasn’t sure if it was right or not.

“Ah, it’ll be fine,” Jane shrugged, interrupting Alison’s thoughts. “Whatever it is, I’ll love it. Hey, now that we’ve christened the bed, how about somewhere else? We may not have the chance once Meredith’s here.”

Meredith. Meredith was going to be living with them. She could hypnotise Meredith. Alison was sure, well, pretty sure, the trigger phrase for Meredith would still work, even though it had been weeks since she’d used it. If it did she could tell Meredith to do anything. Not like Jane. She didn’t want to do that much to Jane. But other girls, that was different. Jane would help her.

But Meredith’s my friend.

So?

Alison’s thoughts dissolved as Jane pulled her out of the bed, the blonde fingering her clit, sparks shooting through the brunette’s body. They tumbled to the stairs, Jane pushing Alison up against the wall, kissing her all way the downstairs.

“Let’s start here,” the blonde grinned, pushing Alison onto the dining room table. “I’m hungry.” Alison was fairly sure what Jane planned on eating had nothing to do with food.

Sometime later the pair had moved on to the lounge. At least Alison thought it was the lounge. Her head was between Jane’s thighs, so she wasn’t altogether sure exactly where she was. As long as her tongue was buried in Jane’s centre it really didn’t matter. Jane was moaning Alison’s name, the blonde’s voice drenched in ecstasy, husky and raw, the sound reaching down inside the brunette, touching the deepest parts of her.

Alison’s head jerked up at the loud thunk of something hitting the floor.

“Oh god, I think my retinas have been burnt.”

Oh shit, Meredith.

Realising that she was indeed on the lounge, well, on her knees in front of the lounge, Jane’s legs spread wide in front of her, Alison looked fearfully towards the sound of the voice. Their friend, now housemate, Meredith was standing in the hallway, staring at them open-mouthed. Alison was all too aware of how her face must be glistening with her girlfriend’s juices. She had no idea what Meredith was thinking.

The athletic girl looked like she was frozen in place, her eyes fixed on the two lovers. “Geez, I’ll never be able to sit there. I mean, I know what you two… But god, keep it in your rooms. Oh shit, where else have you? No, no don’t tell me. Please don’t tell me.”

“Nap time Mer.” Alison didn’t know what else to do. She was sure her whole body was shining red in embarrassment. Her cheeks felt like they could melt ice.

“Fuck,” Jane spat, sitting up and quickly pulling her legs together. “What’s she doing here? She wasn’t supposed to be here until Saturday.”

Alison blinked, realising her girlfriend had a point. She’d been early, but only by a few hours, unable to stay away from Jane a moment more than she had to. But she had no idea why Meredith was two days early.

But I can find out.

Cautiously she rose to her feet, nervously regarding her friend. Her arm slipped around Jane’s shoulder as the blonde’s arms encircled her waist. She could tell Jane was staring at Meredith as intently as she was.

The lanky brunette was totally unaware of the two naked girls in front of her. Her features were relaxed, no expression at all, the light dimming in her eyes as she stared into the limitless distance.

“One,” the entranced girl announced finally.

Well, at least that still works. Alison had been worried for a moment that the trigger phrase may have worn off. It had been weeks since she’d used it. Not since that lunch before they’d gone house hunting.

“Meredith,” Alison ventured cautiously, “can you hear me?”

“Yes,” their friend replied, her voice flat and lifeless. Meredith was standing straight, at attention, her tall form stretched and inviting, her bags dropped forgotten all around her. Alison realised her own were also strewn around the hall, discarded in her need for Jane.

“Why did you come back now? You weren’t supposed to be here before Saturday.”

“I, I,” her entranced friend paused, Alison surprised at her obvious reluctance to answer, “I needed to.”

Alison scowled at her friend. That doesn’t tell me much. “Why did you need to?”

Meredith’s mouth opened and closed soundlessly

“C’mon on Mer,” Alison breathed. She had to know, curiosity burning inside her. Even if this was her friend, even if just maybe she shouldn’t be doing this, she had to know. “You can tell me. You love being in trance. It feels so good to be hypnotised. So warm, so safe, so right. You can tell me why you’re here early.”

“I needed,” the entranced girl’s throat bobbed, “I needed you to hypnotise me.” As if a dam broke she rushed on, her voice sounding strange and sweet to Alison, the words rushing out so fast but the voice so lifeless, so expressionless. “I didn’t know what it was. But I needed something from you. I didn’t remember until now. Not until you hypnotised me. But I needed it so much. It’s been weeks and weeks and I needed something. From you. I needed it so bad. It’s been so hard waiting. I love being hypnotised by you. It turns me on.”

Oh, oh fuck. Alison licked her lips nervously, a smidgin of guilt warring with the dripping arousal the words evoked coming from her friend. Her beautiful, sexy, hypnotised, friend.

“Oh, sweet,” she heard Jane breathe.

“Jane!” Alison hissed.

Jane obviously wasn’t concerned at Alison’s reprimand. “What?” the blonde scoffed. “C’mon, you knew you were going to hypnotise her. Why wouldn’t you? And she wants it. Oh fuck, that’s hot. Isn’t it hot baby?”

Jane’s hand was caressing Alison’s breast, gentle, slow, touches, the pressure from Jane’s fingers reaching to her heart. And other, darker, places, warm and moist and wanting.

Meredith stared straight ahead. Her mind empty, open, just waiting for Alison to fill it. And she did want it. Even if she and Jane had made Meredith want it, it was still true.

“We agreed, didn’t we?” the blonde crooned. “She needs a dress like mine. You knew you were going to have to hypnotise her for that.”

Hypnotise her. Sparks were dancing up and down Alison’s spine, her thighs pressing together as her clit sang. She wanted this. It didn’t matter that Meredith was her friend. It was a hot, sexy, hypnotised girl in front of her.

That was all that mattered.

“Meredith,” Alison began, Jane’s finger lightly pressing on her nipple as the blonde laid gentle kisses on her shoulder and neck. “You don’t mind what Jane and I do. It’s fine. We share the house and it’s all good. Anything Jane and I do is okay. Repeat after me. Anything Alison and Jane do is okay. I don’t mind. They love each other, it’s fine.”

Mindlessly Meredith echoed Alison’s words, the brunette imagining them seeping into her friend, “Anything Alison and Jane do is okay, I don’t mind. They love each other, it’s fine.”

“But don’t you get too many ideas,” the brunette hissed at her girlfriend. “We’ve got our bedroom.” Alison didn’t want to be too unfair to their friend, and she wasn’t sure the command would hold if they were too blatant. As they’d just been.

Jane pouted, Alison’s heart melting at the delicious sight. “Alright,” the blonde sighed after a moment, “but don’t forget her dress.”

Alison’s breath caught at the idea of Meredith in a dress like Jane’s, the image of the tall brunette’s legs burning in her mind.

“Meredith, we all have to do our share of the chores, it’s only fair, right?”

“Only fair,” lanky brunette mumbled.

Alison couldn’t help licking her lips. “Jane does her chores in a French maid’s outfit. You won’t mind that, will you?”

Meredith’s gaze was so vacant Alison couldn’t take her eyes off her. She wanted to kiss her friend, run her hands over that gorgeous, lithe, body. But it was her friend, she couldn’t. She shouldn’t. But she wanted to.

“Won’t mind.”

“Won’t mind?” Jane whispered insistently in Alison’s ear. “Make her like it. Make her want it.”

Alison shivered. She couldn’t stop now. “When you see Jane in her maid’s outfit, you’ll want one too. You’ll love the idea. You’ll need one. You’ll be dying to do your chores in a dress like that. You’ll have to get one. As soon as you can. You’ll love it.”

“Oh baby,” Jane sighed, her hand slipping between Alison’s legs. “Oh, oh, that’s it. Make it turn her on.”

Alison stared, her eyes wide. She wasn’t sure if it was from what Jane was doing or what her girlfriend was suggesting. Her knees wanted to buckle, Jane’s fingers finding just the right spot. She couldn’t do this.

“Make her do it,” the blonde whispered, “control her.”

Control her. She could control Meredith. She could get her friend to do anything she wanted to. It wasn’t right. But it was. It was so right.

“You’ll, you’ll want to do it. Sexy high heels, fishnet stockings. A sexy maid’s outfit. It’ll turn you on. It’ll be so hot. You’ll be so turned on, doing your chores in that outfit. You’ll love it. You’ll love the way it makes you look. You’ll be so aroused, so sexy, so hot. What will you be in your maid’s outfit Meredith?”

“I’ll be turned on,” Alison’s friend replied, the brunette melting at the expressionless sound of Meredith’s voice.

“That’s right so, hot, so aroused, so turned on. Tell me again what you’ll be.”

And Meredith did. Over and over at Alison’s command, the tall girl repeating the words Alison gave her as Jane’s fingers played Alison’s pussy like a fine instrument.

“I’ll be turned on.”

Alison couldn’t believe how sexy those words were, dropping from Meredith’s mouth. She was panting, Jane’s fingers making a rhythm with her pulse “How much do you want to be hypnotised Meredith? How much?”

“So much. More than anything. I want to be hypnotised. I can’t believe how much. It turns me on.”

Alison wondered what her friend looked like under her clothes. Where her nipples erect? What did her pussy look like? Where the lips pink and puffy and ready? Was she dripping? It would be so easy to find out, to have Meredith strip.

Alison could see Meredith’s jaw quiver, just slightly, the need burning through her friend’s trance. “Yes it does. You want to be hypnotised. You love it. It turns you on. You won’t remember any of this, but you want it. You want to be hypnotised. You’ll want to wear that dress. You’ll be so turned on. Now tell me again.”

Meredith did, over and over, at the brunette’s command, Alison picturing the words burning into Meredith’s mind, as Jane’s fingers burnt into Alison’s pussy.

“Are you turned on Meredith?” Alison asked.

“Yes.”

The answer shot through Alison, landing low in her belly. Need was radiating through her, what she was doing to Meredith, what Jane as doing to her, lighting fires Alison couldn’t hope to fight. “Do you want to come?”

“Yes!”

“You want to come,” Alison moaned, “you want to come so bad. You’re hypnotised and you’re so turned on. You need to come. More than you’ve ever needed to. Do you want to play with yourself? Make yourself come?”

“Yes!”

“Do it!” Alison order.

Meredith hesitated, slight lines of concentration appearing on her forehead.

“Do it!” Alison repeated. Her own orgasm was beating at her, threatening to tear down the walls of her mind, Jane, knowing her so well, keeping her poised on the edge. Beside her she could hear the blonde panting. “You need it so bad. You can’t fight it. You’re hypnotised. So deep in trance. You love being hypnotised. Hypnotised girls do what they’re told. Being hypnotised turns you on. You need to come. You need to make yourself come. Here, now.”

Without any more resistance Meredith undid the button of her jeans, pulled the tight white garment down to her knees. The tall girl slipped her hand inside her light blue panties, Alison disappointed that Meredith didn’t pull them down as well. But there was something indescribably hot about watching the fabric pulled across Meredith’s hand as the tall brunette finger-fucked herself.

“That’s it, good girl. So hypnotised, so turned on. So deep for me. Feel how much you love being hypnotised.”

Alison could see Meredith’s knees buckle as her friend’s hips jerked, the tall girl’s cry wordless, primal.

“Fuuuuuuck,” Alison cried, the orgasm she’d been fighting overwhelming her. Because Jane holding it off had been so delicious, it was a tidal wave as it finally crashed over her, her legs giving way as she sagged against her girlfriend, Jane crying out at the same time.

“I love you Ali,” Jane breathed.

Alison smiled weakly at her girlfriend, a giving her a heartfelt “Love you too,” before forcing herself to stand up and look at Meredith, the entranced girl still mumbling her commands. Now that it was over Alison was starting to regret what’s just done to her friend. Too late now, she tried to tell herself.

“Meredith, put your clothes back on, no conscious memories, forgetting everything since I hypnotised you. But your subconscious will remember what to do, what you want. Wake up Meredith.”

The tall girl blinked, shook herself. “Uh, what? Oh. Hey, could you two put on some clothes? I mean, I know, young love and all that. But you know?”

“Sure,” Alison said, inching towards her bags. She gave Jane a playful swat on the shoulder at her girlfriend’s frown. “Go. Dress,” she ordered the blonde.

Jane poked her tongue at Alison before running up the stairs.

“Sorry about that,” Alison mumbled, grabbing a dress out of one of her bags and slipping it on.

“Hey, it’s okay,” Meredith shrugged. “I should have knocked. But I got my own key off the estate agent and I didn’t think. So my room’s the second one, right?”

Alison just nodded.

“Cool,” her friend replied. “Then can we get some lunch? I’m starving.”

“Sure,” Alison replied, hefting one of her own bags.

Meredith was already halfway up the stairs before she turned back to her friend, a look of uncertainty shadowing her face. She paused for a moment, Alison sensing some internal debate. “Hey Alison?” Meredith asked at last.

“Hmm?”

“You know about lots of stuff right?”

Alison could see something flitting behind Meredith’s eyes. Doubt and eagerness, uncertainty and hope, all warring there. The brunette just nodded, unsure what was going on.

The tip of Meredith’s tongue licked her upper lip. “Know anything about hypnotism?”

Alison stared up at her friend. She didn’t know what to say. She knew why Meredith was asking. Her friend’s subconscious feeding impulses to the girl. There was a bridge in front of Alison. She could cross it. Or not. It was important. Time slowed to a crawl. She could say nothing. Deny any knowledge. But Meredith was asking. Meredith was hot. Meredith was sexy. Meredith had come while Alison watched. Alison had already hypnotised her friend. She could do it again. It would be so good.

“Uh, a little. Why?” Alison wondered if her voice could sound any more uncertain.

Meredith shook her head as if trying to clear her thoughts. “Oh, well, ah. No reason. Maybe I’ll talk to you about it sometime.”

And I’ll put you under and you’ll do whatever I want, the brunette thought as her friend disappeared up the stairs. Alison shook her head, tried to banish the thought. She shouldn’t have left Meredith wanting it so much but not having it for so long. Weeks and weeks, wanting something so bad, but not knowing what it was, not knowing it was wanting to by hypnotised. It was a wonder the girl wasn’t crawling to her on her hands and knees, begging for it.

That’d be so hot.

No!

She shouldn’t have left Meredith so long, it wasn’t fair. She hadn’t done it to Kathy. A few phone calls to her friend, Kathy not going home, staying here for her, …, work, Alison quivering at the thought of what Kathy did. But those phone calls, dropping her friend into trance, Kathy thanking her for it. Kathy should be fine. But she’d left Meredith hanging.

And Gillian. Oh fuck. Alison had hardly given the redhead a thought over the break. She had no idea what had happened to her, the girl having to go to a home of which she had no memory, to parents she couldn’t remember. She’d left Gillian wanting to be hypnotised too.

She’d better do something about that.

(To be continued)