The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 19

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Jane caught herself whistling as she walked back to the block which housed her and Alison’s flat. Feeling more than a little embarrassed the blonde student stopped, glancing around nervously to see if anyone was looking at her. She was sure that some of her steps had turned into skips. Then she shrugged. Why not?. Even if it made her look silly Jane didn’t mind. She was in love and she was happy. If that bothered anyone then that was their problem, not hers. She didn’t even care how her and Alison’s love had come about. Well, actually she did. That it was the result of Alison hypnotising her just made it better.

The only blot on her horizon was the looming end of semester, exams finishing at the end of the week. The last few weeks had flown by, Alison there to wake up next to in the morning and hold her as she went to sleep at night. Plus there was the sex. Mind blowing, panty melting sex. Mainly with Alison. Occasionally with Kathy, or even all three of them. But mostly with her gorgeous girlfriend. Spiced up enough with hypnotism to keep even Jane happy. But now she’d have to head home, at least for a few weeks. She didn’t want to, the thought eating away at her. She didn’t even really think of that other place as home any more. It was just the place her parents lived. Home was where Alison was. And that was the problem. Alison had to head back to her parents as well. They wouldn’t see each other for weeks. Jane pouted at the thought, her good mood evaporating rapidly.

Plus there was the itty bitty fact that she hadn’t told her parents about her new outlook on life. She wasn’t at all sure how they were going to take that. Which, she knew, meant they weren’t going to take it at all well. Oh, her parents made all the right noises, supporting gay rights and everything. But Jane suspected things would be a little different when their only daughter dropped the bombshell that she was a committed lesbian. For once Jane was jealous of her girlfriend, Alison’s parents breezing past the brunette’s announcement. Of course Alison had agonised about telling them. In the end Kathy had simply told her to do it. And so she had. And then they’d all laughed about how Alison had worried over nothing.

Jane knew it wouldn’t be the same for her.

Maybe I could get her to hypnotise them? Her pout turned into a frown at the thought. If Alison could do it, it might solve her problem. But she couldn’t see how to convince her parents to take massages from her girlfriend. Neither of them were exactly computer-philes, so that idea wouldn’t work either. And then there was the problem of convincing Alison in the first place. “Hot, sexy, girls,” didn’t exactly apply to her parents. And even if her mother had kept her figure, Jane didn’t want her girlfriend looking at her mother like that.

At least, Jane told herself, she was pretty sure she could convince her parents to let Alison come to visit. The only problem then would be keeping her hands off her ‘friend’.

Doesn’t matter, the blonde told herself emphatically. I love her, she loves me. We can fix anything.

Jane was still happily telling herself that as she opened the door to their flat.

“Jane! Oh god, I didn’t think you’d be home yet. I, I don’t know,” Alison cried, the blonde stopping in her tracks at the sight of her girlfriend. The brunette was sitting on their lounge, tears streaking her face. From the way her palms were turned upright and her back bent as she peered at Jane it looked like Alison’s head had been in her hands, her glistening tracks of tears and the red eyes making it clear her girlfriend had been sobbing.

Jane’s bag dropped unnoticed from her nerveless fingers. Heart in her mouth she flew across the room to Alison’s side. What’s wrong? Is someone ill? Did they die? She had no idea, thoughts careening through her mind. Oh, Ali. Whatever it was Jane wanted to put it right. Now. The sight of Alison in pain was twisting her stomach into hard knots.

“Ali, honey, what’s the matter?” Jane cried, throwing her arms around the tearful brunette.

“I, I can’t fix her,” Alison howled.

“Who? What?” It took the blonde a moment to realise that they weren’t alone in the apartment. A third girl stood in front of the lounge, Jane realising she’d totally failed to notice the girl in her haste to comfort her girlfriend.

The third person in the room was a stranger, but Jane had to admit that whoever she was, she was attractive. Deliciously so. Long red-hair, accented with neon highlights, framed a gorgeous face. Bright blue eyes stared out sightlessly, Jane realising the girl was hypnotised, a bright shiver running through her at the thought. You’re awesome, girlfriend, she thought proudly, knowing it must have been Alison who put the girl in trance.

The thought disappeared, Jane suddenly nervous. Why was the girl here? Alison had obviously hypnotised her, but how long had that been going on? Was Alison having sex with her? Jane wasn’t jealous, not exactly, but she definitely would have preferred to have been told. And what did Alison mean by “I can’t fix her”? Her arms still wrapped around the sobbing brunette Jane looked between her girlfriend and the oblivious red-head.

The mystery of the girl was only deepened by her outfit, short pleated black skirt standing out over fishnet stockings, black platform boots with more silver buckles than Jane could count and a tight, embroidered bustier in red and black over which the girl’s ample chest threatened to spill, fingerless fishnet gloves reaching halfway up her upper arms. Jane couldn’t fault Alison’s taste, the girl was beautiful. Although, with her black lipstick, heavy, dark, eyeshadow and ample use of rouge, the girl was much more exotic than Jane thought her girlfriend fancied.

Alison was rocking back and forth on the lounge in Jane’s arms. “I tried. I really did. But, but I think I broke her.” With the last statement the brunette dissolved into more howls, one sleeve of Jane’s top noticeably damp from her girlfriend’s tears as Alison clung to her.

“Ali, Ali, come on,” Jane coaxed, “talk to me. Sweetie, what do you mean you broke her?”

Alison lifted her head, stared at the unmoving girl. Gently Jane took her girlfriend’s chin and made Alison look at her, saw the fear dancing in Alison’s eyes.

“Ali, please, baby, tell me what’s going on.”

She saw Alison visibly swallow, the brunette’s eyes darting back in the girl’s direction. Jane wouldn’t let her move her head. She tightened her grip, hoping she didn’t hurt her girlfriend.

Alison blinked.

“I hypnotised her and, I’ve been doing it for weeks. I think it’s been weeks. Just after Kathy came over. No, actually, the first time was just before that. I think. But that didn’t matter. It was after that that it really started. And now I.”

It was Jane’s turn to blink. At least her girlfriend was talking to her. But the scatter-gun words weren’t making as much sense as she’d like.

Jane looked her girlfriend in the eye. “Ali, it’s okay.” She rose up, just enough to kiss the brunette on the forehead. “Just start at the beginning. Whatever it is we’ll fix it.”

“We can’t,” the brunette wailed.

“Ali….” Jane placed a finger on her girlfriend’s lips.

Alison nodded, Jane’s heart breaking at the look of loss in her girlfriend’s wide eyes. Jane took her finger away as Alison took a deep breath.

“Her name’s Gillian,” the brunette began, “I met her one day, just before Kathy came over for lunch. Remember?”

Jane nodded. How could you forget the first time a gorgeous escort gives you a threesome with your girlfriend? Although despite how mouth-watering Kathy was, Jane thought Alison was more attractive, at least to her. That Alison had hypnotised Kathy into it made the memory even hotter, at least Alison had hypnotised their friend into it after Jane and Kathy had dropped enough hints. The things the raven-haired girl could do with her tongue. And her fingers and… With an effort Jane dragged her attention back to Alison. Skilled as their friend was she’d always choose her girlfriend over Kathy. Alison was no slouch in bed, and the love they felt for each other more than made up for any shortcomings in technique she might have compared to the raven-haired beauty. Actually, Jane pondered, I’m not sure Kathy is that much better anymore. Alison always was a quick learner.

This time Jane really did force her mind to stop wandering.

“And she wanted a massage so, I, I,” the brunette’s voice trailed off.

“You hypnotised her,” Jane prompted, wishing she’d been there. Not that she’d have stopped her girlfriend.

Alison nodded, taking a deep breath. “And I, changed her.” Jane could see the lost look in Alison’s eyes. She wanted to just hold her girlfriend, make the hurt go away. “It wasn’t much,” the brunette added hurriedly. “I just made her like high heels.”

Jane stole a glance at the girl, still apparently paying no attention to the two lovers. The heels on her boots were definitely not on the short side.

“Well,” Jane offered, “someone who dresses like that would probably like high heels anyway.”

Alison’s eyes flew wider, guilt making her look even more vulnerable. “She didn’t used to dress like that,” the brunette whispered.

“Oh,” Jane said, momentarily at a loss for words. How much did you do to her? Despite the pain in Alison’s face, Jane couldn’t ignore the arousal that flowed over her. She had an image of the girl, wide eyed and vacant as she was now, but dressed much more plainly, Alison standing in front of her. Telling the girl what to wear, what to think. Oh my god.

Jane forced herself to stay calm, at least on the outside. Inside she was a roiling storm. Alison probably didn’t need that reaction right now.

“So you made her dress like that?” Jane asked, a hand indicating the motionless figure.

“Not at first,” Alison’s prevarication edged with guilt.

“Huh?” Jane didn’t understand that at all.

“It was just the shoes, that’s all. And I told myself I wouldn’t do anything else. That I’d never see her again. But she gave me her number. Well, I got her to give me her number. But I wasn’t going to use it. But after that day with Kathy I just had to. I needed to. I needed to hypnotise someone. Change them. But I didn’t want to do it to you or Kathy. I didn’t want to risk hurting you. But I had her number and…”

Oh hell. Jane knew this was down to her. She’d made that addition to the recordings Alison listened to. Added the part about hypnotising beautiful girls. Changing them. And this Gillian was definitely beautiful. It looked like Alison had done exactly what Jane had told her to. It was just, Jane told herself, that she hadn’t made the instructions precise enough.

Jane nervously examined the sightlessly staring girl, wondering just how badly Alison had damaged her.

Well, what’s done is done, the blonde decided, resolutely pushing any feelings of guilt aside. She could worry about them later. I told her I’d help. This wasn’t exactly what Jane had had in mind but her love for Alison wouldn’t let her do anything else.

“So you called her,” Jane prompted. “You had a trigger for her as well, didn’t you?”

Alison nodded. “And I started seeing her every few days. Hypnotising her. I’m sorry Jane, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.”

Jane kissed her girlfriend, gently, on the lips. “It’s okay. Do you love her?” Alison vigorously shook her head. “Do you love me?” Nodding, Alison’s eyes wide as they started at her.

“Okay.” Now the big one. “Did you have sex with her?”

“Yessssss,” came Alison’s anguished cry. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry Jane. I’m a horrible girlfriend. I’m sorry. I love you. I’ve mucked it up. I’ve mucked it all up. Don’t leave me. You must hate me. You should hate me. Please, don’t leave me.”

Alison looked so fragile, so scared, that Jane wasn’t sure she could let her go, let alone leave her. All she wanted to do was make the hurt in Alison’s eyes go away.

“Shush,” the blonde crooned stroking her girlfriend’s hair. “It’s okay. I’m not going anywhere. I love you, right? But new rule, hey? No sex with other people without telling each other first, right?”

“S-sure,” Alison whispered, regarding Jane as if she were a mirage that might slip away at any moment.

“So what happened?” Jane asked.

“I changed her. Changed how she dressed, what music she liked. Books, tv shows, films, everything. Not like this. At first I made her dress sporty, like an athlete. Then like a school girl all the time. And then like someone in a gang. And I can’t remember. Every few days something different. And it must have been too much because today she couldn’t even remember her name.” Jane tightened her hold on her girlfriend, the last statement delivered in a wail that scared the blonde. Oh hell, Ali. No Jane, hold it together. She needs you to hold it together. We can fix this. Somehow.

“Well,” Jane said, trying to sound calmer than she felt, “you know it’s Gillian and she must have a student card or something. Just tell her what her name is.” The blonde squirmed in her seat, trying to ignore the fire burning in her centre. Alison must have taken the girl so deep so many times, overwriting her wants and desires so thoroughly, the girl lost in hypnotic depths. The images were lighting fires deep in Jane’s mind. The blonde’s pussy was crying out for attention, the idea of what Alison had done making her gasp for breath.

She hoped her girlfriend didn’t notice.

“That’s nothing,” Alison cried, renewed tears falling down her face. “It’s not just her name. She only knows what she’s studying because I told her. She can’t remember where her parents live, what their names are, where she grew up. I tried hypnotising her to remember, but she can’t.” Alison’s eyes were darting around, Jane afraid her girlfriend was on the edge of total panic.

Oh my fucking god. Jane’s centre felt like it was going to melt. Her nipples were trying to poke holes in her bra and her hands wanted to dive under Alison’s skirt. She wanted to pull her girlfriend down and fuck her senseless, right in front of Gillian. At that moment Jane couldn’t think of anything hotter. But she knew Alison wouldn’t appreciate it. And a small, vaguely rational, part of her brain knew how much trouble this could cause.

“Okay, okay. Shush, it’ll be alright. We’ll fix this, I promise. Umm,” Jane thought for a moment, then smiled. “Where’s her phone?” Gillian had to have one, Alison said she’d got the number.

“Uh, in her bag I suppose,” Alison replied, indicating a large black bag with a clasp in the shape of a silver skull. The bag was sitting on one of the single lounge chairs.

“It’ll be okay, just trust me,” Jane said, as reassuringly as she could, giving her girlfriend a hug before heading for the bag.

Gillian’s phone was deep in the bag, underneath the girl’s purse. Idly Jane wondered how much of a dent Alison’s antics had made the girl put in her credit cards. If she’d invested in a few new looks…

That was the least of their problems.

Pulling out the phone Jane was relieved to see that it was unlocked. If the girl’s memory was as faulty as Alison thought she may not even remember the code.

Jane flicked through the contacts before finding the one she thought was what she wanted. Pushing call she held the phone to her ear.

“Jane, what are you doing?” Alison cried.

“Shush,” the blonde waved turning away from her girlfriend.

“Hi, umm,” Jane began after the call was answered. “I found this phone and don’t know who it belongs to. Who am I speaking to?”

A few minutes later she ended the call, a smiled curling her lips.

“Her parents are Mary and Thomas Daniels. I’ve got their address too.” It hadn’t been that hard. Gillian’s mother had panicked at first, Jane having to reassure the woman that her daughter was almost certainly fine, that she’d probably just dropped her phone. Well, as fine as you can be when you’ve been mind-wiped by a sexy hypnotist but anyway. “She wanted me to run over to Gillian’s room immediately, but I got her home address ‘in case I couldn’t find her before she went home.’ Then I could mail it. Easy, see?”

“But she still won’t know them.” Jane thought her girlfriend was still gorgeous, even with frown lines ceasing her forehead.

The blonde realised that Alison had a point. Even if they directed Gillian to her home, she wouldn’t recognise a thing. Or anyone. Not if what Alison had said was correct. But they could fix that too.

With what she hoped was a winning smile Jane sat herself back down next to her girlfriend. “She’s hypnotised right?” The blonde waited for a nod from Alison. “Then you can tell her where to go. You can tell her the people there are her parents.”

“What?” Alison cried. “But…”

“It’s the only way baby,” Jane crooned, a hand slipping up Alison’s thigh. “You can do it. You can tell her what she needs to know.”

Alison hung her head. “Jane? I, I don’t know.”

The blonde took the opportunity to whisper in her girlfriend’s ear. “Yes you do. She’s a hot sexy girl. And you hypnotised her. I know you like hypnotising hot, sexy, girls.”

“I, um.”

“Look at her Ali. Just look at her baby. So hot, so sexy. So deep in trance. Just waiting for you to tell her what to do. What to think. You can do this. You want to do this.”

“Oh god, Jane.” The raw need in her girlfriend’s voice was a living thing, hot and burning, spilling out and dragging Jane along with it. She could see Alison clutching her own knees, fingernails digging into the skin, as Jane let her own hand trail higher, reaching under the hem of Alison’s skirt.

“C’mon Ali, you can do it. Tell her what her name is.” Oh fuck. Jane wasn’t sure how long she could contain herself. Alison was giving the girl her name. Sure it was her real name. But the idea was so hot. She was pretty certain that Alison could tell the girl her name was “Gothic Plaything” and the girl would believe her.

“What’s her full name?” Alison whispered.

Oh I love you Ali, Jane thought, putting the girl’s student identity card in her lover’s hands. Most people would have just gone with ‘Gillian Daniels’. But her girlfriend was cleverer than that. And so was Jane.

The blonde heard Alison clear her throat, a demanding edge to her voice despite the hesitations. It pulled at Jane, made her want to strip naked and lick all the way from Alison’s feet to her…

“Listen to me. You’re, you’re deep in trance. You’ll listen to what I say. Right?”

“Yes,” the girl answered, a lifeless monotone so lacking in expression that Jane almost came on the spot. It was the first word she’d heard the girl speak.

“You’re name is Gillian Mary Daniels. You understand? Gillian Mary Daniels. What’s your name?”

“My name is Gillian Mary Daniels,” the girl repeated, her eyes fixed on the wall behind the two seated lovers.

“That’s right, Gillian Mary Daniels, that’s always been your name.”

“It’s always been my name.”

Oh fuck. Jane’s pussy was on fire. Her hand had almost reached the top of Alison’s leg. She nibbled her girlfriend’s earlobe. “That’s it Ali. Tell her who her parents are.”

“Your parents are Mary and Thomas Daniels.”

“And you love them,” Jane whispered. She had no idea what the girl’s relationship with her parents was. If Alison was right about the girl’s memory there was probably no way to find out. This was probably the best thing. And Mary had been in a panic about her daughter.

“You love them,” Alison repeated. “Who are your parents?”

“Mary and Thomas Daniels,” Gillian intoned.

“And you love them. Just like a daughter should”

“I love them. Just like a daughter should.”

Jane hoped the girl showed more emotion when she met her parents than she did now.

“What was that address Jane?” Alison’s voice a low urgent hiss, pulling at Jane like clamps on her nipples. The blonde whispered what Gillian’s mother had told her and Alison repeated it to the redhead.

“That’s were your parents live. You’ll know they’re your parents because they’re the people that live there. Soon you’ll ring your mother and arrange a time to go home. You’ll be so happy to talk to her. Her numbers on your phone.”

Oh Ali, I love you, Jane thought proudly.

“When you meet them you’ll know they’re your parents. You won’t worry about not remembering them.”

“I won’t worry about not remembering them.”

Jane waited for Alison to say something else. She wasn’t sure that would cover everything.

Instead her girlfriend turned to her. “What do we do about everything else? I don’t think she remembers a thing before the last few weeks. She won’t even remember her house.”

Jane thought for a moment. “Ah, umm, try this. You won’t worry about not remembering anything.”

The girl didn’t respond.

Duh. “You need to say it,” Jane prompted.

“You won’t worry about not remembering anything,” Alison repeated.

Jane could hardly get enough air in her lungs. The girl was an empty vessel. They could pour anything into her.

“You’ll do whatever you can to stop people finding out you can’t remember,” she whispered. Jane stared at Alison’s ear. It was gorgeous, just like the rest of her girlfriend. The blonde extended her the tip of her tongue, licked the curve of her girlfriend’s ear, the tip of her tongue dipping inside the rim. She felt Alison quiver in response.

“You’ll do whatever you can to stop people finding out you can’t remember,” Alison instructed, just the faintest tremor under the commanding tone in her voice.

Jane wanted to rip the clothes off her girlfriend. Now. Bury her head between Alison’s legs. Lick and lick and lick as Alison gave her orders to the girl.

Alison had the girl go through the commands over and over, each repetition like a phantom tongue on Jane’s pussy, the blonde riding the words like a lover.

It took her a moment to realise Alison had stopped.

“Maybe I should try getting her to wear the clothes she did before?” the brunette suggested eventually.

Jane stared avidly at her girlfriend’s chest, wondering just how much Alison valued the top she was wearing. The only clothes the blonde was interested in right now were Alison’s. And how to get her out of them.

“No, no don’t do that,” Jane insisted hurriedly, her free hand snaking around behind her girlfriend and brushing the underside of a breast. Oh fuck, She needed Alison. Now. “Anything odd about her’ll make more sense if she’s had a makeover.”

“I suppose,” Alison allowed doubtfully.

“And anyway,” the blonde whispered, desire making her voice hoarse and low, “doesn’t she look hot like that?” It wasn’t the style itself that appealed to Jane, but that Alison had made the girl like it. The blonde let her eyes wander over the girl’s tempting form. She wondered what the girl tasted like, what her nipples would feel like as she sucked them. Alison must already know. Her girlfriend should share.

“Did you make her gay? Or was she already, you know?”

“Bi,” Alison answered glumly. “I made her bi. She was straight. So I made her into girls as well. I should fix that too.”

“Oh,” Jane sighed as she licked Alison’s earlobe, “Do you have to? Maybe you shouldn’t try too much. It might be safer to leave that alone. You don’t know what it might do if you tried changing her back. And don’t you want her? Isn’t she just scrumptious?”

“Jane!” Alison protested. “No, it, it’s wrong. I shouldn’t have. This is wrong.”

But Jane could tell her girlfriend’s heart wasn’t in her denial. Alison’s eyes were riveted on the girl.

“We could both have her. Here. Now. You could tell her how much she wants us. Just think Ali. Looks at those legs. Aren’t they amazing? And those boobs. They just want to pop free. You’ve already had sex with her. She was good, wasn’t she? I can tell. Don’t you want her again? Don’t you want to share her with me?”

Jane could tell how ready her girlfriend was, Alison’s panties damp and hot as the blonde trailed her fingers over the brunette’s centre. The small, quivering, movements as much from Jane’s barely suppressed need as any desire to tease her girlfriend.

“All you have to do is tell her. She’s just waiting for it. And she’s hypnotised. You hypnotised her. Tell her she wants us.”

“What? Jane?”

“Ali, just say it, c’mon, think how good it’ll be.”

“No, I shouldn’t, it’s wrong.”

“Ali,” the tip of Jane’s tongue brushed her girlfriend’s earlobe, her hand still under the brunette’s skirt, “sweetie. You know you want to. Look at her. She’s hot and sexy. A beautiful hypnotised girl. You hypnotised her.”

“Jane…” Alison moaned, the sound part protest, part molten need.

“You can do anything you want to her. You can control her.” Jane was rubbing herself against Alison’s hip, slowly, the idea of what her girlfriend could do setting off sparks in her head.

“I can do anything, I can control her.” Alison’s voice was a mix of wonder and hesitation.

Oh god, yes you can. Jane’s hand closed on Alison’s breast, pawing at it, searching for the nipple. Desperately she pressed into her girlfriend, aching for the last little bit of pressure that would tip her over the edge. She couldn’t help herself. The lust inside her was a living thing, raging. She didn’t know how she was restraining herself. One leg was thrown over her girlfriend as she humped, slowly, agonisingly, the feeling just this side of maddening, her fingers inching their way inside Alison.

“You want her. You need her. Make her want us.” Her own voice was setting the blonde off, raw and hoarse with desire.

“I want her. I need her. She wants us,” the brunette whispered, arousal crashing through Jane at the words.

“G-Gillian,” Alison commanded, squirming in her seat. “Look at us. Me, Jane.” In response the girl’s head dropped, Gillian staring at the pair with empty blue eyes, as clear as a spring afternoon. Jane’s hand slipped underneath Alison’s panties, her own pussy crying out in need. “You, you,” Alison’s voice, low and heavy with need, catching as Jane’s fingers stroked her lover. “You want us. You want sex with us. Tell me what you want.”

“I want sex. I want sex with you.”

“We’re your friends, Gillian,” Jane whispered.

“We’re your friends, Gillian,” Alison’s echoed, her hips starting to move as Jane’s fingers worked their magic.

“And you want to have sex with us.” Jane breathed, her voice as soft as her fingers on Alison’s lower lips.

“And you want to have sex with us.”

“You want it, really, really bad,” Jane prompted, Alison filling her vision, the blonde’s fingers gliding across her girlfriend’s opening, brushing her nub. She wasn’t sure who she meant. Herself, Alison, Gillian. It didn’t matter.

“You want it, really, really bad,”

Jane breathed gently on Alison’s cheek, the brunette’s scent filling her nostrils. “You want it more than anything in the world.”

“Oh God, I.”

Jane’s eyes flew wide in surprise as her girlfriend grabbed her head, Alison’s tongue thrusting past Jane’s lips. She was pressed backwards, Alison looming over her. Jane could feel her girlfriend move, just a little, angling for a fraction more pressure. Sparks flew through her from where their breasts pressed together.

Jane threw herself into the kiss, lips sliding against each other, tongues dancing. She moaned as Alison pulled back. The brunette grinning down at her girlfriend before turning her head to face Gillian.

“You want it more than anything in the world. You need it, look at us. Feel how much you want us. You can’t help yourself.” Jane came as Alison added to the words she’d suggested. The climax only left her wanting more. “You have to have us. You want us to take you. You’re on fire. What do you want Gillian?”

“I want sex with you, I want you to take me, I’m on fire.” Jane was sure she could see a tremor run through the girl.

“You’ve never wanted anything more.”

“I’ve never wanted anything more.” Need laced the red-head’s voice, despite how deep in trance she was.

“I think we can wake her up now.” The blonde held back, keeping to just the lightest of touches.

“What about you?” Alison grinned. “Maybe I should hypnotise you as well?”

Jane bit her lip, almost hard enough to draw blood. Her girlfriend was offering to hypnotise her. Alison was rubbing herself against Jane’s hand. Alison’s hand traced across Jane’s opening, the blonde’s back arching, a wordless cry escaping her lips, as she came again.

“But maybe not just yet,” Alison grinned. “Wake up Gillian.”

Jane watched, enthralled, as animation returned to the girl’s face, heat churning at her centre at the knowledge of how easily Alison could put her under again. Hurriedly she pulled her hand out from under Alison’s skirt. “Hi,” she grinned.

“Oh, um, sorry?” the girl mumbled, blinking at Jane.

“I’m Jane,” the blonde smiled.

“My girlfriend,” Alison explained, her eyes riveted on the red-head.

“Oh,” Gillian smiled back, “I’m Gillian.” For a moment the girl frowned, as if unsure of herself. But then her smile broadened, as if she’d just received the most amazing present.

Jane had to bite her lip for a moment. She wasn’t sure what was behind that smile. The girl realising she now had a name, or the command to cover up her lack of memories. Or just desire at the mouth-watering prospect in front of her, the need Alison had placed in the red-head burning away in the girl’s mind. Any of it was good enough for Jane. All three were amazing. And Alison had put them all there.

“I love your outfit,” the blonde exclaimed, slipping out from under Alison and bouncing upright. “It really suits you.”

“Um, thanks,” Gillian replied uncertainly, glancing away at the compliment.

“Those gloves are so cool,” Jane enthused, running her hand up one of Gillian’s arms before stepping back again. “Where did you get them?”

“I.”

The blonde spared a glance for her girlfriend, Alison leaning back on the lounge and grinning in her direction.

“And that bustier. Is the boning plastic or metal?” Jane continued, silencing the girl in her rush. “Tell me it’s metal. Or is it real bone? Can I feel it? Oh, thanks.”

The blonde ran her hands from Gillian’s waist to her chest, stopping a hairsbreadth short of her breasts.

“And your skirt. I don’t know if I could pull off a skirt like that. I mean, I wear ’em short, but all that gauze over the top. It’s great though. What do you think Alison? How’d something like that look on me?” Jane let her hand drop to the small of Gillian’s back, let it rest there, the tips of her fingers brushing the top of the red-head’s buttocks. She could just hear the sharp intake of breath.

“You’d look great in one Jane,” Alison smiled, Jane just catching the tip of her girlfriend’s tongue licking her lips.

Jane spun the red-head around to face her. “What do you think Gillian? How would I look in a skirt like yours?”

“Um, great?” the girl replied uncertainly.

The blonde couldn’t help grinning as she saw a boiling mass in Gillian’s eyes, need and uncertainty, fear and hope, all dancing there.

“Of course, my legs aren’t as long as yours. You’ve got great legs.” She felt a tremor run through Gillian as she brushed the girl’s left thigh. Gillian wasn’t protesting, wasn’t stopping anything the blonde did. She was radiating need, the feeling setting off waves deep in the blonde.

“I mean, you’re gorgeous. Oh, fuck it.” Jane had wanted to draw out her seduction of the redhead. She couldn’t wait any longer, the girl’s lips, black and quivering, just too inviting. She had to stand up on her toes, Gillian taller even without her heels, one of Jane’s hands pulling the girl’s head down to hers, their lips meeting, the girl tasting of dark red cherries as Jane’s tongue sort out hers.

After a moment Gillian pulled back. But she couldn’t go far, falling into Alison’s arms, the brunette having uncoiled herself from the lounge. All the uncertainty and desperation had left Alison’s features. There was a predatory look there now that had Jane quivering in need.

Gillian turned her head, looked at Alison, fear and hope mixing in her eyes.

“It’s okay,” Jane heard her girlfriend whisper. “I know you want us. You can have us both. It’s only fair.”

Gillian’s hands fluttered uselessly as Jane’s hands found the zipper of the red-head’s skirt, Alison already loosening her top. The need at Jane’s centre tripled and then tripled again as her hands found Gillian’s bare skin, the skirt falling to the girl’s booted feet. She wanted to cry out as she saw the garter belt tight around the girl’s waist, the suspenders holding up her stockings. Alison’s hands were already up inside the bustier, fondling the red-head’s breasts, the girl mewling in need, her head flung back and lying on the brunette’s shoulders, red hair spilling down Alison’s back.

Swallowing, Jane sank to her knees, rested her hands on the top of the girl’s thighs. She could smell the tantalising scent of the girl’s arousal, had to force herself to hold back. Soon, soon. She could see the bend of Gillian’s knees, sense her weight resting against Alison, the brunette the only thing holding her up. Jane was going to make those knees buckle.

Thumbs sliding along the line where Gillian’s legs met her body Jane leant in, breathed across the seat of the girl’s panties, the skimpy black lace hiding little. She could see the girl trembling

“So pretty,” Jane whispered. Slowly she slipped her fingers inside the waistband of the skimpy garment, let her fingernails gently graze the skin as she pulled it down, revealing a crotch shaved completely bare.

“Ali?” Jane asked, looking up for a moment, dragging her eyes away from the beautiful sight in front of her. “Did you?”

“Uh huh,” her girlfriend answered, lips momentarily pulled away from where they’d been locked on the pulse on the girl’s neck “I told her to.”

Jane’s hand shot to her own centre. She could imagine the girl, sitting alone, naked. Taking out her razor. Maybe not even knowing why she was doing it. Not understanding why, just feeling the need. Then shaving away her hair. Because Alison had told her to.

Jane couldn’t wait any longer. She leant forward, inhaling the glorious scent, tongue pushing between the warm, damp, folds. Somewhere up above her she heard a cry, wordless, primal, need. Her hands cupped the girl’s arse, taking her share of the weight. She could feel Alison rubbing herself over the back of her hands as the brunette mauled at the girl’s breasts.

Jane drank in the girl’s taste, her nose rubbing back and forth before her tongue drove deeper, feeling the girl’s hips begin to buck. Jane withdrew, a teasing lick evoking another mewl, this time of frustrated need, the sound turning into a moan as the blonde locked her lips around the girl’s clit. She could feel the girl quivering, a tight wire.

Lick, lick, deeper, harder as Jane played her. Then suck. Alison providing the accompaniment, hands cupping Gillian’s breasts, tweaking and pulling at her nipples, lips on the girl’s neck, then nibbling her earlobe, the brunette pushing her centre against Jane’s hands.

The bucking became wilder, Jane having to dig her fingers in to hold the girl steady, Gillian’s and Alison’s hips moving in unison.

“Oh, oh, fuck, oh, yes, oh my god, fuuuuuk.” Gillian sagged in their arms, knees buckling completely, legs totally useless.

Grinning, knowing her face was plastered with the girl’s juices, Jane bounded to her feet, sandwiching the red-head between them, taking her share of the weight, as she reached for Alison, the two sharing a kiss that had Jane’s attention spiralling away, everything lost except the presence of her girlfriend.

Gillian was sagging and moaning between them, her hands feebly trying to find a purchase on the lovers’ bodies, as the two broke the kiss. Jane took one of the girl’s arms as they half-dragged, half-carried, her to Alison’s bed, the girl’s still booted feet bumping across the floor.

“Now you show us what you can do,” she heard her girlfriend whisper eagerly. “It’s only fair, right?”

Jane couldn’t make out the girl’s reply, wasn’t sure Gillian was in any state to comply. But she didn’t care. Alison could make the girl do whatever they wanted.

To be continued