The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 16

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Jane smiled as she pulled Alison’s laptop across the desk towards her. She’d only had to wait a couple of days for her opportunity. Alison didn’t always take her computer with her, so all Jane had had to do was wait for one of those times when Alison left it behind and didn’t turn it off.

The blonde’s smile turned into a frown as one finger tapped the surface of the table next to Alison’s computer. “Now how do I do this so she won’t notice?” Jane knew how to make a recording, even add a video and put it on Alison’s laptop. But she wasn’t sure how to make it play automatically. Or what to do so Alison wouldn’t realise what was happening. Plus she’d be the one to record it, and then have hope that it would work in her voice, not Alison’s.

Just have to try, the petite blonde thought unhappily. Jane sank a little lower in her chair. She was no computer expert. Then she perked up. Copying doesn’t take an expert. Hurriedly she jumped from her seat at Alison’s desk and went to fetch her own computer.

Returning with her own laptop tucked under her arm, Jane tried to calm her thoughts. She needed to get this right. She wanted Alison to be willing to hypnotise her. More than that she needed it. The idea sent warm shivers through her. She’d drift off sometimes, in classes, just thinking about it. She had tried mentioning the idea to her girlfriend a couple of times since the revelations of the other night but Alison resolutely refused. Even when Jane had teasingly offered, “Well, you can hypnotise me to make me stop asking.”

After Alison’s determined “No!” to that Jane had given up talking about the idea. That didn’t means she was out of options. Looking from one laptop to the other she decided the easiest thing to do would be to duplicate as much as possible on her girlfriend’s laptop the way the hypnotic recording was setup on her own.

“So same folder then,” Jane mused. Her thoughtful look turned to a frown of confusion when she found the folder already existed on Alison’s machine. She’d expected to have to create it. More than that, it already had two files in it. Big ones. Big enough to include video. Oh my God!

Excitedly Jane went to play the files, but then stopped herself. Much as she wanted to know what they were, she didn’t want to risk going under if the files were what she suspected. Even if they didn’t do god knew what to her, she might still be under when Alison got home. She couldn’t risk being discovered.

Carefully, as if the computer might bite her, Jane turned Alison’s laptop away from her so she couldn’t see the screen. Leaning over the top of the open screen Janee clicked on the mousepad, the cursor already hovering over the play button for one of the files. She’d picked the one that had been created first.

Alison’s voice spilt from the speaker “You’re turned on Alison, think of how it feels to be so aroused, so turned on, wanting it, needing it. You’re feeling that, so much, so strong. Now think of girls, hot, sexy, beautiful, girls.”

Fuck!

Jane slumped back in her chair, mouth dropping open. She couldn’t believe it. The words, so familiar to her now, flowed over her. Alison had hypnotised herself. Well I guess Alison did. It wasn’t me. It wasn’t Kathy. I can’t think of anyone else it could be. She stared in confusion at the laptop. “Why? Why would she… Oh.”

There was only one reason Jane could think of. “Oh, oh wow. Oh, Ali…” All she could think of was that Alison had changed herself so they could be together. Jane blinked and swallowed, unable to hold in the tears. “Oh, that’s.” She could hardly believe it. “I love you so much.” That Alison would do that. For them. For her.

Jane had to keep wiping away tears as she listened to the two recordings. At least that was what one hand was doing. The other hand was too busy playing with herself to help. Emotions burnt within her. She wanted Alison there. She’d tell her girlfriend how much she loved her, how grateful she was. Then she’d tear Alison’s clothes off and ravish her to within an inch of her life. Or fall to her knees and beg to be hypnotised. She wanted it all at once, right now, everything. Jane shifted in her chair, unable to get comfortable. She was ready to jump out of her skin, her feelings too much to contain. “Oh god, Alison, you did this, you did everything. For us.” For a moment Jane wondered if even if she wasn’t gay whether she might fall for the brunette. Probably not, she sighed. A small part of Jane’s mind knew that without the hypnotism she’d be horrified at what Alison had done, lashing out in rage at her roommate. The way the brunette had twisted both of them wasn’t something Jane would have asked for. But she didn’t care, squirming in her seat in arousal at the thought of how their minds had been bent. What Alison had done was amazing. Jane didn’t hate her lover, she couldn’t. What she’d just found only made her love Alison more. And made her more determined to carry out her plan.

The second recording was almost finished playing.

“I’m gay. I’m a lesbian. I’ll never want a man. I’m an all-girl girl. I want sex with Jane. I’ll only ever want women. The only sex I want is with women. Arousing, wonderful, steamy sex. With women. I’m a lesbian. Listen to this everyday Alison. Until it becomes part of you. Until it becomes true. Forever. Now wake up Alison.”

Jane’s tears were coming from deep inside, gratitude and love pouring out with them. “Oh Alison.”

Jane sat staring at the back of Alison’s laptop, struggling for control. Thoughts of Alison overwhelmed her mind, her heart swelling. Need to concentrate, Jane told herself. Straightening her shoulders she wiped the last of tears away. Okay then, here goes, she thought as she pushed record.

“Think of hypnotised girls. Think of Jane being hypnotised. Blank faces, heads so empty. Think how sexy they look. No thoughts in their heads, waiting for you to tell them what to do. Think how much you love seeing them go under. It turns you on, you love it. You want them. Hypnotised girls are so sexy. You love hypnotising girls. You love hypnotising Jane. You want to hypnotise girls. Repeat after me Alison. I love hypnotising girls. I want to hypnotise sexy girls. I will hypnotise girls. I’ll get Jane to help me.”

Oh yeah. Jane hadn’t intended to add that last bit. But the thoughts she’d summoned up, the memory of Kathy so still, so empty, so open, had been too much. Much as she wanted to be hypnotised herself, she wanted to see other girls hypnotised too. The possibility was too hot to miss this chance.

“You’re aroused by hypnotised girls. You’re turned on by hypnotising them. Really, really turned on. You want sexy, hypnotised girls. You want to change them. You want sex with hypnotised girls. You want to hypnotise girls into having sex with you. It’s so hot, so arousing, you’re aching for it. Hot, sexy, hypnotised girls. Ordering them out of their clothes, they don’t know what’s happening. Just in their underwear. Then not even that. . Naked, ready, for you. So hot.”

Jane was struggling to keep her voice even, her hand grinding into her pussy at the images her words were conjuring up. She wasn’t sure if she was directing the commands at Alison or herself. She couldn’t wait for the ideas to seep into Alison’s head.

“You’ll hypnotise Jane. You’ll hypnotise Kathy. You’ll hypnotise other hot, beautiful, girls. You want to do it, you need to do it. Repeat after me. I’ll hypnotise Jane. I’ll hypnotise Kathy. I’ll hypnotise hot, beautiful girls. I’ll want sex with beautiful, hot, hypnotised girls. I’ll change them.”

The blonde made her herself swallow, pause. She knew that she could go on and on, the images burning brightly in her mind. Almost without noticing her hand was fumbling with the button of her jeans, her pussy crying out for attention.

Reluctantly Jane pulled her hand away, dug her fingernails into her palms. She could wait. She wasn’t going to risk ruining this.

“When you wake up you won’t consciously remember what I’ve told you. But every time you listen to this it will sink deeper and deeper into you. Becoming part of you, becoming true. Now wake up Alison.”

I hope this works, Jane thought nervously. She knew that Alison might not appreciate what she was doing. Not yet, anyway. If this worked, she’d have everything she wanted. If it didn’t, her lover would probably be beyond angry. But Jane thought she could deal with that. She hypnotised me, now I’m going to be hypnotising her. It’s only fair.

Jane’s rationalisations dissolved as she imagined Alison sitting blank faced in front of her laptop, her mind open and empty, Jane’s words bending and twisting her. “Oooh.” Jane sagged in her chair, the image pouring hot liquid sensations through her. Her pussy was about to melt and her nipples were rock hard nubs. If Alison didn’t get home soon Jane knew that her hands were going to be very busy working off the arousal she felt. She wanted to be hypnotised by Alison, but the idea of her girlfriend, of Kathy, of other girls, going under, was almost as a big a turn on.

“Huh,” she mused, “am I some sort of hypnotic switch?” Jane pouted, considering the idea. If it was true she certainly didn’t mind. Now all she had to do was add her recording to the second one Alison had made. A little work with some editing software that her girlfriend conveniently had on her laptop, Gee, I wonder why that’s there? and Jane thought everything was ready.

Now we just wait and see.

That evening Alison reluctantly pulled herself away from her girlfriend. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to go further than the kissing and cuddling they had engaged in since dinner (Jane, as always, in her French maid’s outfit). But she had assignments to work on. And as far as she knew so did Jane.

“Alison?” Jane asked uncertainly, in between kisses, following Alison as the brunette tried to scoot away down the lounge.

“No Jane,” Alison managed when her lips were free. “Work now. Ummmmm. Later, we’ll. Ooo.” It wasn’t easy to keep her objective in mind. She never tired of having her girlfriend’s tongue down her throat. Or in other places.

Surprisingly, after one last deep kiss, Jane pulled back as well. Alison had expected her girlfriend to be a lot harder to persuade. Jane had seemed particularly eager that evening, even making the first move when Alison arrived home. That was unusual. When Jane was in her maid’s outfit she always waited for Alison to start something. But that night she’d jumped the brunette the moment Alison was in the door. It was only the sound of something boiling in the kitchen that had dragged the blonde away, leaving Alison to smooth her skirt and top back down from where Jane’s eager hands had left her delightfully mussed. After dinner the brunette had seen the determined light in Jane’s eyes as they’d fixed on her. She thought persuading the blonde that they both needed to spend some time on their studies would be hard. But Jane just gave her a thoughtful look and nodded. Well, that, and stroked her knee, Alison having to bite her lip to stop herself inching back in Jane’s direction, hopefully making the blonde’s hand tracing further up her leg, until…

“Later,” her girlfriend smiled cheekily before pulling her hand away and leaving Alison pouting. “And don’t do anything without me,” she added, before bounding off in the direction of her room.

Alison shivered, imagining Jane opening her laptop, the recordings playing. She couldn’t help the pangs of arousal she felt at the idea of Jane staring at the videos, the messages sinking deeper and deeper into her. That Jane now knew they were there added extra spice to the images. Her girlfriend was listening to them deliberately. When Alison had suggested deleting the files Jane had vehemently refused. Alison hadn’t pushed it. It was the closest she let herself come to hypnotising Jane now. She didn’t want to do that again. Well most of her didn’t. There was no need. She had everything she wanted. And Jane had stopped asking her to do any more, so it looked like her girlfriend finally agreed.

Part of Alison did want to hypnotise Jane. A small, devilish part, smiling and seductive. Utter those three little words and watch her girlfriend sink down into trance. The idea left Alison breathless. But she wouldn’t. She’d done enough. To both of them. She knew she’d be going under soon herself. The moment she started her laptop the first of the two videos would play and she’d sink into trance. She didn’t mind. If that’s what it took to keep Jane, to be what Jane needed, Alison was happy to do it.

The brunette wondered, for a moment, if they could just remove the recordings, whether they needed to keep listening to them. She liked to think they didn’t, that even without more reinforcement they’d stay as they were. Alison realised she didn’t know enough to tell the difference between hypnotism and brainwashing. She was fairly certain that if they kept listening to the recordings, acted on what they were told (and they certainly did that) that it would eventually take deep deprogramming to break the conditioning. Her pussy moistened at the thought. But she didn’t think they were there yet.

She certainly wasn’t ready to take the chance. Jane meant too much to her.

Alison felt her thoughts slipping away, snowflakes dissolving in the sun, the moment the pattern appeared on her screen, her mind conditioned to empty itself at the sight.

“You’re turned on Alison…”

She didn’t fight the words, didn’t want to, never had. This was for her and Jane. Her precious, beautiful Jane. Alison embraced the ideas the recordings poured into her head. Wouldn’t have fought them even if she could.

A tiny part of her mind almost felt regret as the end approached. The recordings made her even more into Jane. Alison loved that.

“I’m a lesbian.”

“I’m a lesbian,” Alison echoed.

“Listen to this everyday Alison. Until it becomes part of you. Until it becomes true. Forever.”

“Forever,” Alison sighed, that little part of her that was almost aware knowing the next words she’d hear would wake her up.

Except they never came. Instead, Jane’s voice emerged from the speakers of Alison’s laptop.

“Think of hypnotised girls. Think of Jane being hypnotised. Blank faces, heads so empty. Think how sexy they look.”

That small part of Alison’s mind realised something was wrong, struggled to surface. What? Alison recognised her girlfriend’s voice, could almost comprehend what the blonde was saying.

But it was so hard, the patterns she knew so well holding her, sinking her mind in trance. And the ideas, the images, the sound of Jane’s gorgeous, sexy, voice, almost sounding as if Jane was drowning in her own arousal, were so tempting. It would be so easy just to sink back and let the ideas over her, flow into her mind. And it was such a small part of that was resisting.

“No thoughts in their heads, waiting for you to tell them what to do. Think how much you love seeing them go under.”

What? No, Jane, don’t.

“It turns you on, you love it. You want them. Hypnotised girls are so sexy.”

Even through her trance Alison could feel her pussy dripping.

“You love hypnotising girls.”

The patterns held the brunette, feeding ideas into her open mind. Ideas that were there already, no matter how much she’d tried to escape them.

“You love hypnotising Jane. You want to hypnotise girls. Repeat after me Alison. I love hypnotising girls. I want to hypnotise sexy girls. I will hypnotise girls. I’ll get Jane to help me.”

Alison did as she was told, helpless, only half wanting to resist.

“You’re aroused by hypnotised girls. You’re turned on by hypnotising them. Really, really turned on.”

If she could have Alison would have been embarrassed by how much her pussy was dripping.

“You want sexy, hypnotised girls. You want to change them. You want sex with hypnotised girls. You want to hypnotise girls into having sex with you.”

No, no, I can’t, Jane. What have you done? Alison didn’t want this, didn’t want to risk ruining what they had.

“It’s so hot, so arousing, you’re aching for it. Hot, sexy, hypnotised girls. Ordering them out of their clothes, they don’t know what’s happening. Just in their underwear. Then not even that. Naked, ready, for you. So hot.”

“So hot,” Alison whispered. No!

“You’ll hypnotise Jane. You’ll hypnotise Kathy. You’ll hypnotise other hot, beautiful, girls. You want to do it, you need to do it.”

“Need it,” the patterns held her mind, opening it. Letting Jane’s commands in. Alison’s mind flailed. But it was feeble, hopeless. So conditioned to listen to what she heard while the patterns held her, listen to them, obey them, become them, that she had no chance. The objections were just a faint whisper in the back of her mind now.

“When you wake up you won’t consciously remember what I’ve told you. But every time you listen to this it will sink deeper and deeper into you. Becoming part of you, becoming true. Now wake up Alison.”

Alison blinked as awareness returned. Something had felt different this time, something fluttering at the edges of her memory. Had there been more to it? “Couldn’t be,” she muttered to herself. For a moment she thought she heard a noise outside her door. I’m imagining things, the brunette told herself firmly.

Right, work, stupid assignment, Alison thought, trying to focus on her studies, images of Jane seducing her thoughts away from the mundanities of work. The feel of her hands on Jane, on her hips, her breasts. The two of them kissing, in bed. Jane in her maid’s outfit, smiling coquettishly as she spun, the hem of her skirt lifting. Jane, her eyes wide and staring, expression blank, as she sank into trance. A hot pulse ran through Alison at the thought, memories of Jane deep in trance as Alison had ravished her. Oh yeah, oh God. It was so good, she missed that.

“No! No way, no.” Alison wasn’t going to do that. No matter how hot the idea. Reluctantly forcing the ideas away Alison concentrated on her work. She’d have Jane in her bed later, and that was all she needed.

Outside the door to Alison’s room, Jane struggled uncertainly to her feet. Listening to her girlfriend repeating the words of the new recording had driven Jane to her knees. She’d only meant to make sure everything went the way she’d planned, or at least that was what Jane had told herself. In the end she’d had to prop herself up on one hand as the other drove feverishly into her pussy, the idea of what was happening to Alison making Jane almost scream, the pleasure coursing through her in electric bolts. As she came she’d had to bite down on her lip, and even then she was worried Alison might have heard the moans she couldn’t suppress. That she was going to be hypnotised as soon as she opened her own laptop only added an edge to the blonde’s arousal, her nipples so hard it was almost painful, her cheeks flushing.

Soon though, it should be Alison hypnotising her in person, like she had before.

Jane couldn’t wait.

(To be continued)