The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 15

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Hey, oh, just. It’s, umm, nice place,” Jane said, knowing she sounded totally flustered.

Unsurprisingly the mesmerised owner of the flat didn’t reply.

Hey, give me a break, it’s not every day you have to chaperone a hypnotised escort.

The trip over hadn’t been as bad as Jane had feared, though her heart had been in her mouth as she ushered her entranced friend from the building that housed her and Alison’s flat to the waiting taxi. For some reason the taxi driver had hardly been able to take his eyes off them, especially Kathy, who stared straight ahead for the whole trip after giving the man her address at Jane’s prompting. Jane was sure they were going to crash, glaring into the reflection of the driver’s eyes in rear vision mirror and trying to mentally order him to keep his eyes on the road.

But they’d survived the trip. And now they were safely in Kathy’s flat. Well, Jane felt safe. She realised Kathy probably wouldn’t. If the raven-haired girl was in any state to consider her situation.

It’ll be okay, Jane thought nervously, considering what she had planned for the girl. It’s not that much. And well, I don’t know. I don’t know what else to do. I have to.

“Where’s your laptop Kathy?” she asked, still looking around in awe at the expense of the apartment’s contents. I guess being an escort does pay well, she thought uncertainly.

The raven-haired girl didn’t move from where she stood in the middle of her flat’s main room. “In my bedroom.”

Gah the blonde thought, grinding her teeth at the other girl’s literalness. Am I like that with Alison? I probably am. The blonde felt her pussy moisten at the thought. I bet she puts me under when I’m in that dress. Jane licked her lips at thought of herself standing as still as Kathy, dressed in the French maid’s outfit. Her breath came in short gasps as she imagined Alison taking advantage of her, lifting her skirt, pulling down her panties. How many times has she done that? I wouldn’t have known a thing. Oh god. Jane shook herself as she realised she’d been stroking her thighs, her hands drifting closer to her centre. The idea was unbelievable arousing. She wished her girlfriend was here right now. She’d rip the brunette’s clothes off. Or beg her to be put under and have Alison do whatever she wanted. “Ugggh,” Jane moaned, unable to keep one hand away from her jeans-clad pussy. Not. Just. Yet, she ordered herself firmly. She had things to do.

With an effort Jane dragged her hand away from herself. “Where’s your bedroom?”

Kathy didn’t say anything, but simply pointed at a door.

“Come on,” Jane ordered.

Now what the hell do I do? the blonde wondered after Kathy was seated in front of her laptop. Jane had listened in amazement to the recording on the computer, careful not to look at the screen as it played. She’d let Kathy watch it though, the girl intoning along to the words. Jane didn’t think it would hurt. Even if she was still amazed that the raven-haired girl had asked for it to be made.

I should have brought mine, Jane thought in exasperation as Kathy sat there silently after the recording had finished. At least then I could have used that recording to know what to do for this one. Don’t want my voice on the recording. Alison’s wasn’t.

Inspiration struck the blonde, “How’d you know what words to say when you made the recording?”

“There was file for me to read,” Kathy replied.

“Well, duh,” Jane scolded herself. “Let’s see what I can think of.”

A few minutes later Jane turned the laptop back to Kathy. “Hit record and then read that out, and leave space for someone listening to repeat the words,” the blonde smirked as she pointed to a file displayed on the screen of the raven-haired girl’s laptop. It wasn’t very long, but Jane thought it would do the job.

“Repeat after me Kathy,” the raven-haired girl droned, Jane feeling a tickle of excitement run through her as she watched the recording being made. “Hypnotism is hot. I love being hypnotised. I love being hypnotised by Alison. It’s okay for Alison to hypnotise girls. It’s okay for Alison to hypnotise Jane. It’s better than okay, it’s great, I love it. Alison hypnotising girls turns me on. Hard. I get turned on thinking about Alison hypnotising me or another girl. I’ll never worry about Alison hypnotising girls, it’s a great idea. Alison should hypnotise girls. Alison should hypnotise me. Alison should hypnotise Jane. I want Alison to hypnotise girls. Alison hypnotising girls is hot. I’m happy that Jane has hypnotised me. I agree with everything I’m saying. I believe it. I’m happy that Jane made me think this way. Jane hypnotising me and making me want to be hypnotised is hot.”

Oh you bet it is, the blonde thought, hoping the small squeak she made as she pawed at her own breast wouldn’t interfere with the recording. Reluctantly she pulled her hand away and stopped the recording.

“Do you have anywhere to be today Kathy?” Jane asked anxiously.

Kathy’s eyes remained fixed on the screen. “No.”

Score! Jane thought excitedly before continuing. “Right. You love being hypnotised. It’s great that Alison hypnotises Jane. You came to see Jane today because the idea of Alison hypnotising her turns you on so much you just had to know for sure it was actually happening. Isn’t that right Kathy?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me it’s great that Alison hypnotises Jane,” the blonde ordered, feeling a little weird about referring to herself in the third person. But it seemed the right thing to do.

“It’s great that Alison hypnotises Jane,” Kathy echoed back in that monotone that kept setting off sparks deep in the blonde’s centre.

Jane could hardly contain her excitement, bouncing on her toes, her calves stretching as liquid arousal coursed through her. “Great, just great Kathy. Now what you’re going to do is listen to that recording over and over again. You’ll listen to it all day. And when you really agree with it, you’ll phone me. You got that?”

Kathy stayed peering at the screen. “Yes.”

Jane frowned, not entirely satisfied. She was new to hypnotism. Well, at least new to being on this end of it, she admitted. It was fun though, almost as much of a turn-on as Alison hypnotising her.

“What will you do Kathy?”

“I’ll listen to the recording all day,” her friend’s emotionless voice sending pulses through the blonde.

“And?” Jane prompted impatiently.

“I’ll call you when I really agree with it.”

“Oh yeah,” Jane cried, giving a little jump of excitement. “Now out of the way.” Jane shoved the unresponsive girl away from the laptop before busying herself adding the video of the spiral to the audio recording. She had to bite her lip to stop herself from playing the video. “Maybe I should check it.” The idea eased into her mind, warm and persuasive. It would be so easy to slip under. It was the induction Alison had chosen. The one Alison had made her watch. Alison would want her to…

“No,” Jane forced out between gritted teeth. Alison wasn’t hypnotising her. She was just letting her imagination run away with itself. And however much fun that was, she needed to finish what she was doing.

Finally satisfied, Jane resumed her place well away from where she could see the screen. “Well, get started then,” she ordered, waving a hand in Kathy’s direction.

Jane watched, almost mesmerised herself as the raven-haired girl slowly reached out to her laptop. The blonde’s hand echoed the gesture, but instead of pushing down on the mousepad, she was grinding her palm into her pussy. The sight of the gorgeous hypnotised girl, wide-eyed and blank-faced, was too much for her to contain herself any longer.

“Repeat after me Kathy, hypnotism is hot.”

“Hypnotism is hot.”

“I love being hypnotised.”

“I love being hypnotised.”

Oh fuck, yeah. Desperately Jane fumbled with her jeans. The sound of Kathy’s flat, lifeless voice, coming both from the girl herself and her laptop, was too much for the blonde. It didn’t matter that Alison had made her like this. That just made it better. She agreed with every word Kathy was saying.

“I love being hypnotised by Alison,” the recording declared.

“I love being hypnotised by Alison,” Kathy agreed.

I love being hypnotised by Alison, oh, oh god. Jane’s jeans and knickers were pooled around her ankles, two fingers deep inside her dripping pussy. She was only catching pieces of what Kathy and the recording were saying, the sparks in her brain too much for her to notice the words. Or maybe she did notice, maybe she was repeating right along with her friend and she was too far gone to notice. I don’t fucking care, Jane thought, kicking her jeans and panties away and sinking to the ground so she could get better access to herself. She stared up at the mesmerised girl, Kathy still repeating the words Jane had given her.

“Alison hypnotising girls turns me on. Hard.”

“Alison hypnotising girls turns me on. Hard.”

Oh yeah, oh, oh, Jane thought she heard a second voice echoing the recording. It was probably hers. That was okay.

“I get turned on thinking about Alison hypnotising me or another girl.”

“I get turned on thinking about Alison hypnotising me or another girl.”

Fuck yeah, that’s it, oh, oh, oooooooooooooooo. “Ooooh, oh god, Alison.” Jane kept a finger sliding in and out of herself as she came down, images of her girlfriend filling her head. Well, apart from the pieces filled with visions of herself or other girls staring emptily into space as Alison hypnotised them. Delicious aftershocks rode over her body. “Oh, oh wow.”

Nervously Jane looked up at her friend, worried that her cries may have broken Kathy’s trance. She watched relieved as the raven-haired girl continued.

“I want Alison to hypnotise girls.”

“I want Alison to hypnotise girls.”

“Oh yes you do,” Jane smirked. Her orgasm seemed to have removed the need to echo Kathy’s words. It didn’t mean Jane was totally satisfied. Watching the beautiful girl in front of her, imagining Kathy’s thoughts being bent and twisted, Jane could feel her arousal building again. From her place in the floor she couldn’t help trace the line of Kathy’s legs, couldn’t help think about what lay under that short skirt.

It won’t hurt, Jane told herself. Part of her wasn’t convinced, but most of her wanted to be. In fact, it’ll probably help.

Grinning Jane flipped on to her hands and knees. She started crawling towards Kathy. Reaching the girl the blonde started running her hands up and down one of Kathy’s calves before licking all the way from ankle to knee.

“Jane hypnotising me and making me want to be hypnotised is hot,” Kathy’s recorded voice declared.

Kathy didn’t appear to have noticed Jane’s attention. Or it least if she did, it wasn’t distracting the raven-haired girl from her task. Jane quivered as Kathy’s voice rolled on. “Jane hypnotising me and making me want to be hypnotised is hot,” the real Kathy agreed.

As Jane’s tongue played over Kathy’s knee she felt the girl reach out to her laptop, heard the recording start over. “Hypnotism is hot,” Kathy echoed. Jane’s centre pulsed at the thought of Kathy staring at the screen, totally unaware of what the blonde was doing. Rising to a kneeling position she pushed the raven-haired girl’s legs apart, running her hands up Kathy’s smooth thighs. Her breathing stopped for a moment at the sight of Kathy’s naked, hairless, pussy. Oh, no panties? You must have forgotten them. I wonder…

Memory flicked back to the taxi ride, Jane trying to remember just where the driver’s eyes had been looking as he’d fiddled with the mirror. And how far Kathy’s short skirt had ridden up and whether her knees had been together.

Oops, sorry girl, Jane thought, having a fair idea now of just why the driver hadn’t been paying much attention to the road. Well, he’s not getting a piece of you. I am.

Kathy’s voice didn’t miss a beat as Jane licked the entire length of the raven-haired girl’s opening. The blonde remembered how her friend had cried out when she’d done that just a short while ago, back in her bed, Kathy screaming her name. Now, entranced, the other girl didn’t register a thing. Jane thought that was even hotter, her hand reaching her own centre as her lips locked around Kathy’s clit.

“I love being hypnotised,” Kathy echoed in response to the recording, Jane sucking at her clit, the blonde drowning in the feelings. Desperately she worked three fingers in and out of her pussy, faster and faster as the urgency built. Her cries were smothered as she locked her lips around Kathy’s opening. Oh, oh, god yeah. You taste so good. This is so fucking hot. How could I have ever wanted boys? Ick. Jane’s stomach heaved at the thought of doing anything with a male. She knew Alison had planted those feelings in her head. It should have worried her, but it didn’t. The idea of her lover changing her like that drove the nausea away, arousal spilling from her centre as all thoughts of men were forgotten.

Sometime, and a few more orgasms, later, Jane pulled her clothes back on, smirking at the entranced escort. She’d have loved to have stayed longer, but Alison would be home eventually. And Jane knew that she had chores to do before that and their evening meal to prepare. And then we’ll have a little talk. The blonde didn’t mind that Alison had hypnotised her into being a lesbian. She loved it. And even if Alison had made her love it, well, that made it even better. But it was time for a little honesty between them.

As the blonde gazed at her Kathy was still echoing the recording Jane had had her make. Wonder how long until it really sinks in? Hope she doesn’t call me in the middle of Alison and me… Oh well, I’ll deal with it if she does.

The raven-haired girl’s face showed no evidence of having registered Jane’s attentions, but Jane could see the glistening juices on her friend’s thighs. The blonde smiled, remembering how Kathy’s hips had humped in response to her ministrations as the raven-haired girl had mindlessly repeated the ideas Jane had given her. The blonde had to drag herself away, the temptation the other girl presented almost too much. I need to do my chores. Alison wants me to. It was still a struggle. In the end it was only the thought of her French maid’s dress, and the thought of her girlfriend seeing her in it, that got the blonde out the door.

Jane had the return taxi drop her off at some shops near the campus so she could pick up a few things for their dinner that night. She thought it might be a good idea to make one of Alison’s favourites, Thai chicken curry. Something to soften her lover up before breaking the news that Jane knew the brunette had hypnotised her. No idea how she’s going to take that. Her lips pursed, wondering if bringing it up was such a good idea. Still, what’s the worst that can happen? Her hypnotising me? Ooooh.

A voice calling her name dragged the blonde away from her pleasant imaginings.

“Hey! Jane!”

What? Oh. What does she want? It was obvious who had called out to her, Meredith bounding in her direction, the other girl waving broadly. Jane forced a smile onto her face. Kathy had taken up a lot of her day and Jane didn’t really have time to hang around if she was going to get everything done that she needed to before Alison got home. But it wasn’t Meredith’s fault. Even if the lanky brunette couldn’t compete with Alison in Jane’s eyes the blonde knew it was no reason to be rude.

“Hi!” The athletic girl declared as she landed in front of Jane, the blonde having to look up due to the eight inches difference in their heights, “What’s happening?” the taller girl asked. “You good? Didn’t you hear me the first time?”

“Oh, ah, no sorry,” Jane shrugged weakly, “just thinking.”

“Oh, okay,” Meredith replied offhandedly before continuing. “Hey, is Alison about?”

“No,” Jane stated, “she’s got classes most of today.”

Disappointment showed in Meredith’s face. “Oh, yeah, right. Explains why I kept getting her voice mail. What about Kathy? I tried her mobile but she didn’t answer. Maybe I should go over there and see if she’s in.”

Butterflies fluttered in Jane’s stomach. The last thing she needed was Meredith banging on Kathy’s door. She didn’t know if would break the raven-haired girl’s trance, but she didn’t want to take the chance. “Ah, um, no, she’s, umm, I think she’s out for the day.”

Meredith looked at her blankly. “So? That’s no reason for her to have her phone off.”

For a moment Jane couldn’t process Meredith’s words, her knees having gone weak at the sight of the taller looking almost mesmerised. Hurriedly she forced herself to come up with a plausible explanation. “Err, I think she said she had something she needed to concentrate on. Probably doesn’t want to be distracted.”

“Oh, what?” Meredith complained. “You want to share something and everyone has their phone off.” Then she beamed at Jane. “Hey, at least I found you.”

Can you unfind me? I need to get home. Jane struggled to not let her impatience show. “Did you want me to give Alison a message? If you didn’t leave something on her phone that is.”

Meredith beamed at her “Could you? I just wanted to tell her about my date with Tony.”

Jane blinked in confusion. “Tony? I thought you were with Kevin?”

“Oh. No, not Kevin. He’s soooo last month,” Meredith scoffed. “It’s Tony now. Didn’t I tell you?”

“Umm, yeah, right,” Jane stumbled, struggling to remember whether she had known about Meredith’s new boy. “Guys,” she smiled weakly. “Can’t expect me to tell ’em apart.” Not since Alison twisted me just right anyway. “So, ummm,” she added, hoping the taller girl would take the hint.

Meredith looked at her in disbelief.

Handling Kathy had been so much easier. Gah, I wish I could put you under too, ,the blonde thought in frustration. A quick intake of breath whistled past her lips. Oh, that’d be hot. Jane decided she wouldn’t mind at all getting her hands on the athletic girl. Meredith’s body was exercise-trim without being overly muscled and with her height the brunette’s legs went on forever. Mmmmm, Jane mused, thinking about where those legs led.

“Oh come on? Really?” Meredith shook her head, totally unaware of the train of Jane’s thoughts. “No-one can be that gay. Even I notice other girls.”

The blonde ignored the casual insult. You’ll do more than notice them if we get hold of your laptop. Jane’s knees almost buckled at the thought. Oooh.

“Anyway, Tony took me out to a restaurant last night. A real one, not some café. Candles and everything.” The tall girl was so excited she was literally bouncing up and down. “It was amazing.”

“Oh, uh, great,” Jane responded, her eyes following Meredith’s tits as they echoed the motion of the rest of the girl’s body. Alison and I should do that. They’d actually talked about going out a couple of times. The problem was neither of them could keep their hands off the other long enough to actually get out the door.

“He ordered everything.” Meredith continued with a dreamy look in her eyes, “I mean normally I wouldn’t let him do that, right? But I thought, just once, hell why not. You have to live, you know?”

“Sure,” Jane replied, starting to edge away and hoping Meredith would take the hint from her short responses.

“And then once we got back to his place, well, I had to give him a reward right? Not that it was all about him. I mean the things that man can do. Why you’d give up dick is beyond me.” The last declaration was accompanied by a shake of the tall girl’s head, her pony tail flicking behind her.

“Well,” Jane smirked, letting some of her annoyance slip out, “if you try it you might just find out.” And if you’re that keen on knowing why I switched sides, we can arrange a demonstration for you. The thought of Meredith wide-eyed and staring at the spiral, not a thought in her head, sent a hot pulse through the blonde.

“Anyway,” Meredith continued, her eyes momentarily widening before she covered up her discomfit at Jane’s invitation, “could you ask Alison to call me?”

“Sure” Jane reassured the other girl before hurrying away.

Jane was still desperately trying to finish their evening meal when Alison arrived home.

“Oh, ma’am, I’m sorry, it’s not ready yet,” the blonde hurriedly apologised, eyes downcast. “I had some other things to do.”

Jane looked so cute in her maid’s outfit, cheeks flaring in embarrassment, that Alison’s heart melted. She hadn’t been mad in the first place. The flat was spotless and she could tell dinner was almost ready. But Jane looking like that was irresistible.

The brunette shook her head and smiled. “It’s alright Jane. How long will it be?”

Jane looked up, eyes wide. Alison thought she could just fall into them, the blue pools beckoning her like lakes on a tropical island. “About ten minutes ma’am.”

“Gives me enough time to unpack,” Alison called as she swung on her heel and headed for her room. More than enough, she added to herself.

A few short minutes later Alison crept back out of her room and headed in the direction of the kitchen. Sure enough Jane was still busily involved in the cooking. Oh my god, the brunette thought as she crouched at the entrance to the hallway, she is so, so, so, just, amazing. Who cares about dinner? I could just eat her. Alison smiled at the thought that she almost certainly would do just that at some point later that night. Her eyes drank in the sight of her lover, travelling up Jane’s stocking encased legs, drifting over her beautiful arse, clearly outlined in the short dress, caressing her back before gazing longingly at the curve of her neck.

As soon as she was sure that Jane was absorbed in spooning out the rice Alison snuck out from her hiding place. Quickly covering the short distance between them she wrapped her arms around the delectable blonde and pulled Jane into her.

“Ma’am?” Jane squealed, desperately trying not to drop anything as Alison’s arms engulfed her, the brunette nuzzling into her neck.

“Something smells good,” Alison teased.

“Green c-curry chicken ma’am,” Jane managed. Alison was impressed with her lover’s dedication. The way the blonde’s head was thrown back and her back arched it couldn’t have been easy to concentrate. One arm wrapping around Jane, hand on her lover’s breast, the other high up Jane’s thigh, under the skirt, probably wasn’t helping.

“That too,” Alison murmured as she kissed her way up Jane’s neck before nibbling on an ear. Right now she didn’t care about dinner, though she knew Jane did. Delicious heat was running through her body, every slight movement of Jane’s body setting off sparks that centred in her crotch where Jane’s arsed pushed back against her.

“I missed you,” Alison whispered. Even a few hours away from Jane was more than she wanted.

“I, I missed you too ma’am.” Jane stumbled.

Alison knew she wasn’t being fair, the blonde always having trouble knowing what to do when Alison interrupted her chores. She didn’t care that much. But she knew Jane would be torn between preparing the meal and responding to her advances. With an effort, and a last caress of a breast, she let the blonde go.

“Just finish the rice Jane,” Alison suggested. “Then we’ll have a couple of minutes before the rest is ready, right?”

“Y-yes ma’am,” Jane replied unsteadily before returning to her task.

The instant Jane finished, Alison spun her around, the two girls melting into a kiss they’d both wanted from the moment Alison stepped in the door. It was definitely more than two minutes later that Alison let her lover go, but at least the dinner wasn’t burnt.

“Are you okay Jane?” Alison asked between mouthfuls. She looked at her lover, the blonde hanging her head and looking away. The brunette could tell something was bothering Jane.

“Meredith wants you to call her,” Jane stated, not answering Alison’s question.

The brunette frowned at her lover’s evasiveness. She doubted Meredith was the cause of Jane’s evasiveness. Deciding not to push Jane for the moment he asked, “What did she want?”

Jane shrugged. “Something about a boy and a date.”

Alison put her fork down, wondering what was so urgent. “Oh? Tony?”

Jane’s brows creased, obviously trying to remember what Meredith had said. “Yeah, I think so.” Then she wrinkled her nose. “Boys? Who cares?”

A small shiver of something that might have resembled guilt shot through Alison. Oh Jane. Maybe I shouldn’t have… But I need you. “She okay? Everything alright?” Maybe her date had gone horribly wrong. Meredith and her new boy had only been together for a couple of weeks.

Jane rolled her eyes theatrically. “Huh. Yeah. You’d better be ready for some graphic descriptions of how right it went.”

“Well good for her,” Alison replied distractedly. She stared at what was left of her meal. She’d eaten most of it. And Jane was sometimes a little too generous with the amounts she gave Alison. The brunette had no intention of losing her figure. Sighing, she pushed the plate away. Jane immediately leapt to her feet and took it to the sink. Watching the blonde’s arse, the high heels making it sway delightfully, Alison felt her shoulders sag, the pleasant sight not enough to lift her mood. She could tell Jane was hiding something.

The brunette sighed again after Jane turned back to face her. “What is it Jane?” she asked reluctantly.

The blonde’s eyes shot wide before darting around the room. “I, uh, no, well.”

It’s the dress isn’t it? No matter how delectable Jane looked in the French maid’s outfit, it did have its drawbacks. The most significant one being that Jane was reluctant to talk about anything important when she was in it, too intent on playing the part of the dutiful maid. “Go get changed,” Alison ordered.

Jane scampered from the room, Alison sure there was a relieved smile on her face.

It wasn’t long before the blonde was back, now dressed in jeans and a loose long-sleeved top. Alison couldn’t help imagining slipping her hand under the top. She couldn’t tell whether Jane was wearing a bra or not. It’ll be fun finding out.

Alison’s smile rapidly wilted as she took in Jane’s expression. From the look on her lover’s face Alison knew fun might be a little while off. Her thoughts veered towards panic. Oh god, Meredith talking about boys hasn’t done something has it? I’ll kill her if it has. It can’t be. I can’t lose Jane. With an effort Alison reined in her fears. She couldn’t see how one conversation, no matter how graphic Meredith’s descriptions, could break Jane’s conditioning. Whatever she wants to talk about can’t be that bad. Can it?

“So?” Alison asked, hoping she didn’t sound as anxious as she felt.

Jane looked at her for a moment, Alison trying to persuade herself it really was longing she saw in the blonde’s eyes. But Jane stayed in the middle of the room, nowhere near as close as the brunette would have liked.

“I,” the blonde began, then stopped herself, pursing her lips. “I love you Alison. I really do. There’s no one else.”

What the hell? “Have you been with another girl? It’s okay. I mean I think it’s okay. We’re still us right? Just tell me it’s not a guy. That, oh, yuck.” Alison knew she was rambling. She could see how much Jane was struggling. She really wouldn’t mind if Jane had had some fun with another girl. As long as they stayed together. She’s not leaving me is she? Oh god. No, no, she said there’s no-one else.

“No!” Jane protested, “Oh god, no. Ick. Not a guy. But, look, that’s not it.” The blonde took a deep breath, her shoulders heaving. “I know what you did.”

What? Oh! “Oh, no.” Alison cried, half-leaping out of her seat before falling back down. “Kathy and I it wasn’t anything. I love you Jane, really, I do.”

A hand flew to Jane’s mouth, the blonde suppressing a nervous giggle. “Oh, you, she. You did. Huh.” Then she straightened herself. “No, I know what you did to me. Hypnotising me.”

Alison’s mouth fell open. She didn’t know what to say. The bottom fell out of her world. Jane knew. It was over. Everything was over. She could feel tears flowing. Jane knew. The blonde would never forgive her. Alison felt herself curling into a ball, her knees drawing up against her chest. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Oh Jane. I’m sorry.”

Alison felt the last thing she’d expected. After Jane’s announcement she didn’t know what would happen, fear ripping her thoughts to shreds. Perhaps the sound of Jane slamming a door as she stormed out. Or a scream as the blonde went into one of her rages. Alison thought it would be all she deserved. Jane would probably turn her into the police. She didn’t care. Any future without Jane was equally bleak.

None of that happened. Alison’s head shot up as she felt Jane’s arms wrap around her. “W-what?” the brunette managed as she stared into Jane’s eyes. She didn’t see any accusation there, not even resentment. There was only love and warmth and concern.

“I don’t mind,” Jane whispered. “In fact, I love it. Really. I do.” Alison couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Jane cocked her head to one side. “Not that you gave me much choice,” the blonde mused.

“Oh, Jane,” Alison began, before her lover silenced her with a finger to her lips.

“Shush,” Jane stated firmly. “So, yeah, I know. I’ve listened to the recordings. And I don’t mind. I probably should you know. But I don’t. I love it. And I love you. You hear me? I. Love. You.” The blonde’s finger reached out to gently tap her over’s nose.

Alison swallowed, trying to make her voice work. “Jane, that’s just what I did to you talking. It’s not you. I’m so sorry. We can fix this. I can change you back.” Alison wasn’t sure whether she could or not. Didn’t want to. But she had to try. Much as it would kill her, she had to.

Jane stared at her aghast. “Don’t you dare! God, why would you want to do that?”

Alison couldn’t understand. “But, but, I, I did this…”

Jane kissed her girlfriend on the cheek, the blonde’s eyes sparkling. “Yes you did. And I love you and I like it. Even if you made me like this, so what? Don’t you want this? Want me? Isn’t that why you did it? Isn’t the sex great?” she teased, one hand slipping up Alison’s thigh.

The brunette swatted the hand away, pulled herself up in the seat. “Jane! No! Really? You’re not mad?” Alison couldn’t believe it.

Jane bounced on her knees where she sat next to Alison on the lounge. Then she shook her head and grimaced. “Of course not, doofus. You wrote those scripts, right? You know what’s in the last one? You made me like this. And even if you hadn’t, well, I don’t know. Why would I give up the best sex of my life to go back to guys who barely know which end of a girl is which?”

“Really? You’re not mad?” Alison felt like a stuck record. She couldn’t believe her luck. Jane knew and didn’t mind. More than that, she was still here. And right at that moment was undoing the buttons on Alison’s blouse.

“No, I’m not mad. Didn’t I say that? And even if I was I can’t stay mad with you.” There was a small smile on Jane’s face but that wasn’t what held Alison’s attention. It was Jane’s eyes, those bright blue pools, and what she could see in them. She could see herself, and everything Jane felt for her.

“I love you too,” the brunette sighed.

“I love you Ali,” the blonde breathed, staring into Alison’s eyes. “Wow. Just wow.” The two girls simply stayed there, gazing into each other’s eyes.

It was, of course, Jane, who moved first. Not that Alison minded. She loved her girlfriend’s nervous energy. Right now Alison couldn’t miss the sly look that crept over Jane’s face. “So, you made me wear that dress, right?”

“Well, I just said get a maid’s dress. You choose that one.” It was nothing but the truth.

The blonde frowned in surprise. “Oh, right.” Then she shrugged. “And the housework?”

Alison nodded. “Uh.” She couldn’t say much else, not with the way Jane was playing with her breasts. Her own hands were trying to work out how to get Jane out of her top. She had at least solved the mystery of what Jane had on underneath it. To Alison’s delight it was absolutely nothing, her fingers toying with the blonde’s erect nipples.

Jane was obviously struggling with Alison’s attentions. “Oh, ah, yeah, um. I suppose I, ooh, deserved that. I was a pretty shitty roommate, right? Here, just let me.” Jane leant back and with a quick movement was out of her top. With the way Jane was perched on her knees Alison was staring at the blonde’s pert breasts. Her head snapped forward, mouth latching around one nipple.

“Oh, god, Alison, oh. So, so, oooo, so when are you hypnotising me again?”

What?? Alison’s head jerked back, looked up at her lover. She knew she could do what Jane asked. It would be so easy. Just three little words. Part of her wanted to. So much. Watch the expression drain out of Jane’s face. Watch the light fade from her eyes. Alison’s nipples tightened, she could feel her pussy moisten. It would be so easy. So good. But she couldn’t. She had what she wanted.

“What for? We don’t need it”

“But it’s fun,” Jane pleaded.

Alison could feel the temptation. The idea of making her girlfriend sink into trance was beating at her, images crowding her mind. Flick, Jane standing there, blank-faced, in her maid’s outfit. Flick, the blonde naked and unaware as Alison dived into her pussy. Flick. Jane counting down, the thoughts leaking out of her head. Flick. Jane sitting in front of her laptop, reciting the words Alison had given her. Every heartbeat brought a new image, and every image stoked the fire radiating out from her centre.

“No!” Alison cried, her vehemence directed at both of them. She threw Jane off her, the blonde landing on her back on the lounge before Alison pounced on her.

“Don’t you want this?” Alison teased, nuzzling into Jane’s breasts, licking and nibbling. “And this?” A hand sought Jane’s centre, forcefully grinding into the smaller girl’s pussy.

“Ali…” Jane was silenced as Alison kissed her. The brunette thought she could feel a moment of tension in the blonde before Jane relaxed into the kiss. Jane didn’t mention the idea of hypnotism again. Not that she had that much opportunity for words. Most of the time her mouth was somewhere on Alison’s body. And when it wasn’t it was screaming Alison’s name.

See, the brunette thought, her tongue deep in Jane’s pussy, I knew I’d get to eat you.

It was dark when a familiar tune yanked Jane from her sleep. Shit, my phone. Where? What the hell is the time? She blinked, the lure of sleep pulling at her, calling her to snuggle back into Alison’s body as it spooned around her.

“Huh?” the bleary sound of her lover’s voice came cutting over the top of the insistent ring tone.

Jane’s eyes flew wide as sudden realisation banished sleep. Shit! There was only one person who would likely be calling right now. Where the fuck is it?

Desperately she cast around Alison’s room, the lack of light not helping her at all. They’d made it that far before Jane discarded her jeans. So her phone must still be in the back pocket. It had to be there somewhere.

Her feet caught in something and in the dim light she made out her jeans. She snatched her phone out of the pocket. Gotcha, she thought triumphantly. Her heart went to her mouth as she took in the caller id, even though it showed her nothing other than what she’d expected.

“Jane? What is it?” Alison asked, the brunette sounding half-awake, if that.

Jane waved a hand in her lover’s direction, even though she knew Alison probably couldn’t see the reassuring gesture. “It’s okay, baby, just go back to sleep.” She slipped out the door before pressing answer and bringing the phone to her ear.

Kathy’s monotone voice sounded even more robotic spilling from her phone than it had in person. “I really agree with it.”

Oh wow, fuck that’s hot, Jane thought. She’d almost forgotten her raven-haired friend. When she was with Alison nothing else mattered. But while they’d been having their fun, Kathy had been mindlessly repeating the ideas Jane had given her. The blonde couldn’t keep her hand from her pussy as she imagined Kathy sitting there for hours, repeating the mantras over and over. The girl was still in trance, even now. Probably need to fix that.

Jane headed for her own room, keeping her voice low to avoid any chance of waking up Alison. “In a moment I’ll tell you to wake up. When you do, you’ll go to bed. You won’t consciously remember what you’ve been doing after we had sex. You’ll think you just had a lazy day after seeing me. You’ll keep listening to your recordings, every day. You won’t consciously remember your new recording, but it will sink in more and more each time.” The blonde paused for a moment. What she’d just told Kathy should avoid any problems for now. But it wasn’t enough. “And every time you listen to them you’ll like what they’re doing to you more and more. And when you’re really happy about being hypnotised you’ll say to me ‘I really want it Jane’ and then you’ll remember everything. Now wake up.”

Jane caught a confused “Huh?” at the other end of the call before it was ended. She smiled, imagining Kathy heading for bed. It shouldn’t be long before the raven-haired girl was just as in to being hypnotised as she was. The only problem she had now was that her girlfriend wasn’t as eager to take advantage of her as Jane wanted her to be. But she could fix that too. Not right now, Alison had a password on her laptop. But sometimes in their flat Alison left it running when she wasn’t around.

Jane knew she would only need one chance.

(To be continued)