The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 13

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

It was a few days later and Alison still felt like she was walking on clouds. Everything was perfect. Jane had come out, at least to their friends, both about her new-found sexuality and their relationship. Kathy had, unsurprisingly, done little more than raise an eyebrow before enthusiastically congratulating them. Meredith had been more sceptical, Alison noting the worry in Jane’s face before the lanky brunette had shrugged it off with a comment about how it meant there were more boys for her. Some of Jane’s friends had been disbelieving, scoffing about how Jane was going through “that phase”. The conversation had soon moved on from Jane’s protests that she was serious, to university work and politics and gossip about boyfriends, Alison surprised to find herself now lumped in the last category by Jane’s friends. The one thing she didn’t like was the looks some of Jane’s friend’s boyfriends gave her and her lover.

Hands off, the brunette thought as she glared at them, an arm protectively around Jane.

It didn’t matter though, not really. It didn’t even concern Alison that the day when she’d have to start doing her share of the housework was coming ever closer. She knew she could simply hypnotise Jane into continuing doing it all. But that wouldn’t be fair. She cared too much about Jane to take advantage of her lover like that. Although convincing Jane to keep wearing the French maid’s outfit when the blonde was doing her share of the chores would be another matter.

Alison thought she may not even need to hypnotise Jane to get that. When her lover was wearing the outfit Jane seemed to enjoy teasing her far too much.

“Would ma’am like anything else?” Jane asked, provocatively cocking a hip in Alison’s direction before bending over far more than she needed to while collecting the plates that had held their dinner. Well, far more than she needed to if she was simply picking them up. It was just the right distance if Jane’s intention was to draw Alison’s attention to her cleavage. Alison had a fair idea that was exactly what Jane was about.

“Um, no,” the brunette mumbled, mesmerised by the sight of the creamy orbs pushed up and presented in the tight dress, just inches from her face. She’d had enough to eat and she did have an assignment to work on. Which would still be there later. And her laptop was in her room. Jane, and her breasts, were right here. Right now. Right in front of her. “No, I.”

Alison’s words failed as she leapt out of her chair and wrapped Jane in her arms, Jane desperately trying to put the plates down. The blonde’s half-hearted protests were quickly muffled as Alison’s lips found hers. And with the way Jane’s hands were roaming over her body Alison was sure her lover hadn’t meant a word of it anyway. Jane certainly wasn’t complaining after she lost her dress and her bra and Alison locked her lips around one of Jane’s gorgeous nipples. Or if she was complaining about anything it was only that Alison was too slow getting out of her own clothes. Although with the way Jane was gasping and moaning it wasn’t too easy to tell.

Not that life really was perfect. Alison still had her studies. She’d even, reluctantly, turned down Jane’s offer of watching a film together. After, of course, they’d rapidly cleared their table so Alison could push Jane back on it, the blonde’s legs spread and bent over the edge, stockings and high heels still in place, the brunette diving eagerly into Jane’s dripping centre. And then Jane had wanted her turn at Alison. It wasn’t as comfortable as a bed, but neither girl could bear to wait. And anyway, they’d share a bed tonight, as they did every night. Jane had even suggested they look for another place next semester, one with a larger bedroom so they could get a double bed. Alison liked that idea.

But for now each girl was in her own room, studying. They’d found they had to do that. Every time they tried working in the same room a look would turn into a touch, which would become a kiss, which would lead to books and computers shoved aside and clothes strewn around the room and very little work being done, even if they did find themselves breathless and panting.

At least Alison would be working on her latest assignment, if her computer would co-operate.

“Damn it!” the brunette scowled. The last thing she needed was a virus. Desperately she tried to remember if she’d backed everything up. She really didn’t want to have to explain to her lecturers what had happened to her work. As she stared morosely at the progress bar on the cleansing software she could just picture their sceptical reaction.

Sometime later Alison reviewed her files, relieved to find the virus hadn’t done much damage after all. “That’ll teach me to keep everything up to date,” she muttered, regretting her decision to rely on freeware anti-virus protection and working out whether the new software she’d just purchased would dent her budget too much. Her text files appeared intact, all the virus had gone after was videos and images, corrupting the pictures. Fortunately Alison didn’t have too many files like that stored on her computer. Although it seemed she may have had more than she thought, two large files she didn’t recognise turning up in the list of damaged material. For a moment she hesitated over the “Delete Y/N” options. The new security software promised her that the files were now safe, and she wondered what they were. They might be too damaged to still play, but Alison was curious.

Selecting ‘no’ Alison then opened the folder where the two files were stored. She then hit play on the first one, on the off chance something might remain. The screen simply showed a disjointed and pixelated mess, whatever image the video had held badly corrupted. But the audio track was still intact, Alison surprised to recognise her own voice.

Alison’s mood changed from changed from curiosity to surprise to stark horror as the recording spilt from her laptop. It was definitely her voice. But she sounded so drunk. Alison couldn’t remember being that drunk. Not since, well. Since that party, months ago. Cassie’s? Where she and Kathy, had, talked? Alison vaguely remembered being in a bedroom, with Kathy, talking about something, about Jane. She cringed at how drunk she had been. But the embarrassment at her past inebriation was almost nothing, not compared to the emotions summoned up by words she was listening to. The words that were in her own voice, slurred and choppy though the recording was.

“I wanna hypnotise Jane. keep hypnotising Jane. I’ll record this and then I’ll be listening to this. And I’m not gay. Could be curious. Maybe I’m bi. Nothing wrong with being curious. Like Kathy said, anyone can get cur-i-ous. Jane is hot, sexy. But I’m not gay. No way, uh uh. And I don’t wanna feel guilty anymore ’bout Jane, no point feeling guilty, is there, Allie old girl. Nope, none at all. So don’t feel guilty about Jane. No harm done. I mean, let’s be honest here. Just you and me here Allie, so we can be totally honest. It was a bit of fun, and Jane looked really hot just looking into space. So spaced out. a bit of me liked it. But that’s a bad, bad bit of me. Bad me. Naughty me. Liking what I did to Jane. Yep, like it. Liked what I did to Jane. So. Yep. This is a good idea. Good old Kathy. I’ll hypnotise my troubles away. Should do this more often. Do it more often. Hyp-no-tise. Jane. again. forget feeling guilty. Got that Allie? Yep. And you’re not gay. you’re bi, queer, something. Nothing wrong with that. Lots of girls try being a bit bi in university. Or so I hear. Works for me. So, how’s it go. Yep, hypnotise me. Umm, go deeper, that’s it, go deeper. And forget all this. Forget listening to this. ’Cept subconscious. Remember it subconscious. Play this whenever you need to. Whenever you think about hypnotising Janey. Pretty little Janey. hypnotise Janey more, with her pretty little titties in that pretty little bra.”

Oh god, no. Alison stared at the screen, dumbfounded, before her head sank to her hands. An indeterminate time later, still sunk in despair, she forced herself to look at the screen again. She had a horrible suspicion what had happened. Turning off the sound, unable to make herself listen to the words again, she replayed the recording. The image was badly distorted, but there was enough there for Alison to think she knew what it had been. The same induction she had used on the recordings for Jane and Kathy. She’d used it to hypnotise herself. Tears started to fall as she realised so many things made sense. All the times she’d woken up in front of her laptop. All the things she’d done to Jane, why she’d felt no guilt as she’d bent and twisted her roommate’s mind.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” the brunette sobbed.

How could I do that? What was I thinking? Desperately Alison tried to remember that night. Vaguely she recalled confessing to Kathy that she’d done something to Jane. Coming up with the idea of using hypnosis to make her stop hypnotising Jane ever again. So how did I end up with this? the confusion thought, confusion adding to the mess of her emotions.

Reluctantly, Alison turned up the volume and listened to the recording again. She could feel her mind wanting to slip under, even without the prompting of the swirling, multi-coloured patterns. She could almost see them in her mind’s eye. It would be so easy just to let go…

“No,” Alison cried, digging her fingernails into her palms. She had to stay awake, had to listen, if only for Jane’s sake. To understand what had happened.

As she listened to the recording for a second time Alison could hear the breaks and jumps. She could imagine, or maybe even remember, what should be in there. Instructions not to hypnotise Jane. Somehow she’d been so drunk she’d butchered the recording and ended up with exactly the opposite of what she’d intended. And then listened to it again and again, dragging herself and her lover down into a deep dark hole. If Alison hadn’t got the recording so wrong she’d never have hypnotised Jane to be into girls, to be into Alison.

“Jane, I’m so sorry,” Alison sobbed. She never wanted to hurt Jane, but she didn’t know what else she could call what she’d done.

And that was only the first recording. Alison stared at the screen, trying to summon the courage to play the second file. If she’d made such a mess with the first one she hardly dared think what the second one was. Trembling, she reaching out to her mousepad, swallowing before finally summoning what shreds of her courage remained and pushing play.

As with the first file the image was mangled, distorted beyond usefulness. But again there was just enough left for Alison to again recognise the induction spiral, to have to fight to avoid going under. And again it was her voice echoing from the laptop’s speakers. But this time she wasn’t drunk, this time her voice was flat, lifeless, almost like Jane’s was when the blonde was in a trance. Alison couldn’t remember making the recording, but this time the words were horrifyingly familiar.

“You’re turned on Alison, think of how it feels to be so aroused, so turned on, wanting it, needing it. You’re feeling that, so much, so strong. Now think of girls, hot, sexy, beautiful, girls. They’re what’s turning you on. You want them. Repeat after me. I want girls. They turn me on. I want to have sex with girls. Hot, steamy, mind-melting sex. I’m into girls. Their soft lips and dreamy eyes, their soft, fine, hair, their beautiful breasts, their gorgeous legs, their hips that sway just right. Every curve a dream, every touch a fantasy come true. I want to fuck girls. I want girls to fuck me. I want to lick and kiss and suck. Girls turn me on.”

She could remember making Jane record this. Only now it was her voice, talking to her. When the hell did I do this Alison’s eyes were as wide as saucers as she stared at the screen. Why would I do it? I don’t remember doing it. I sound, hypnotised? Struggling to keep her emotions in check Alison desperately tried to remember the time she’d made Jane make the recording. She could remember watching Jane, watching the spiral, feeling herself drifting off. Remembering having to do something…

“Oh god, no!” Alison wailed. She must have accidentally hypnotised herself into making a copy of the recording. For her to listen to. Sunk in black despair Alison could only listen to rest of what she’d made.

“Girls turn you on. Your pussy wants girls. You want girls. And the girl you want most is Jane. Say it Alison. I want Jane. Jane is sex. I want sex with Jane. Jane is gorgeous. Jane is hot. I want to fuck Jane. You want to lick Jane’s pussy. You want her tongue deep in your pussy. You want her to do you, over and over. And you want to do her. You’ll fantasise about sex with Jane. Fingers and tongues and lips. You’ll dream about it. You want it more than anything else in the whole world. You want her. You’re hot and ready and you want sex. You want sex with girls. You want sex with Jane. Her body turns you on. Hard. Harder than anything ever has. You’ll think about sex with her, all the time, fantasise about it. In the morning, in your bed at night. When she’d in her maid’s outfit. You and Jane, having sex. Such a turn on, so hot.”

Tears were pouring down Alison’s face. She’d done it all. Even if it was an accident it was all her fault.

“And you’ll listen to this, over and over. Every time you start it up you’ll fall deeper, more easily, into hypnosis. Listening to the words, letting them sink into you, letting them be part of you. You won’t remember listening, but you’ll do it, over and over. Until they become true. Your conscious mind won’t remember, but the words will sink into you. Wake up Alison.”

Horrified, Alison stared at the now silent laptop. What have I done? She knew the answer to that, even if she didn’t want to admit it. She’d done everything. Made herself bi, then more into girls than boys. Made herself want to hypnotise Jane. And twisted her sweet precious Jane into something she wasn’t.

Images of razor blades and tall buildings slipped through Alison’s mind, everything else wrapped in bottomless despair. Alison wasn’t the suicidal type, at least she didn’t think she was, but for the moment she couldn’t think of any other solution. What she’d done to herself was beyond stupid. What she’d done to Jane was unforgiveable. Especially when she loved Jane so much.

I love her.

A little spark appeared in the blackness of Alison’s mind. Desperately she played the recordings again. As the second one ended she blinked, her lips in a tight line. The recordings had told her to do a lot of things, had obviously changed a lot of things about her. But there was one thing they hadn’t told her to do. And that was fall in love with Jane. They might have told her that she was bi, that Jane was hot and sexy. And even in her present state, black despair flooding her, Alison couldn’t suppress a pleasant shiver at the thought of Jane’s delicious body. But the one thing they hadn’t told her to do was love Jane. And she hadn’t put that in Jane’s recordings either.

Alison realised she had a decision to make. She could try to fix things, put Jane (and maybe herself) back the way they were. She didn’t think that was possible. All the changes the recordings had made to both girls seemed too ingrained now. Jane was still doing things that Alison had last ordered her to months back. If everything was stuck in them then going back wasn’t an option. She could confess everything to Jane. Alison’s cringed at the thought. She realised she wasn’t brave enough for that. She didn’t think she could bear Jane rejecting her, which her roommate almost certainly would.

Which only left one choice.

Alison wasn’t sure whether it was really the right decision, or whether it was simply the orders from the recording leaving her no room to do anything else. The brunette hesitated, her thoughts chasing themselves around and around. Maybe she was just acting out the results of her own brainwashing, a puppet of her own mistakes. Maybe she was just rationalising her actions to get what she wanted. Which was at least partially due to the hypnotism.

It was all too much, Alison’s hands shaking as she tried to wipe away the tears. All she knew was that she couldn’t lose Jane.

The first thing to do was to delete the recording that made her hypnotise Jane, that destroyed her guilt. That wasn’t how she wanted to treat her lover. But the second one…

She needed to stay with Jane. She wanted the blonde so much it hurt, thoughts of being without Jane driving daggers into Alison’s heart. She had to make sure Jane was cared for, loved. Jane’s current state was Alison’s responsibility. So the first thing the brunette had to do was make sure she kept herself into girls. The second recording would help with that. But it wasn’t enough. Just as it had left Jane too many options, it now gave Alison the same choices. If it was good enough to do to Jane, it’s good enough to do to me, the brunette decided, desperation and something almost close to guilt driving her.

After taking the audio of the second recording and combining it with a newly downloaded copy of the hypnotic spiral Alison retrieved the file where she’d composed the script for the last recording she’d had Jane make. A few changes and she was ready to go. As Alison tried to steady her voice she hoped she’d succeed. This was too important to get wrong. But she couldn’t stop another tear falling as a sniffle escaped.

“Think of a man Alison. Now think of your stomach heaving, roiling, you’re so ill, so sick. It’s revolting.”

Exactly the words she’d made Jane say. Alison owed her lover that much. Whatever she’d done to Jane she’d do to herself. And then they’d be together, forever. The recordings hadn’t made them love each other. All she had to do was do this and Alison knew that everything would be alright. Even if her tears and the occasional sob might argue otherwise. She had to do this. For them. For Jane. Every word she’d made Jane say. It didn’t take her that long, not really. Not compared with what she’d already done. Soon she was recording the last repeat of the last few words.

“I’m gay. I’m a lesbian. I’ll never want a man. I’m an all-girl girl. I want sex with Jane. I’ll only ever want women. The only sex I want is with women. Arousing, wonderful, steamy sex. With women. I’m a lesbian. Listen to this everyday Alison. Until it becomes part of you. Until it becomes true. Forever. Now wake up Alison.”

Alison’s courage almost failed her as her hand hovered over the mousepad, the cursor poised over the play button. This was it. If she did this she’d be changing herself. Again. It would be goodbye to men. Goodbye to any chance of a husband or a life like that. She’d never want a man. With a sob Alison realised she’d already taken that away from Jane, horrified at what she’d done to her precious roommate. The brunette told herself she had no choice. She’d brought them to this. She had to take care of Jane. I have to, she told herself, the quiver in her finger reflecting the war within her. Once she did this there’d be no going back. Alison admitted that she didn’t want to put Jane back the way she’d been. She wanted Jane too much, loved her too much. She didn’t care where it had come from, what twisted things she’d done to herself and Jane. Maybe it was artificial, but it felt real to her. She loved Jane. That was the simple truth. She needed to make sure she stayed true. Forcefully Alison’s finger stabbed the mousepad, as she told herself that everything would be alright.

“We’ll catch you later, alright?” Alison waved, her other arm around Jane’s shoulder.

“Sure,” Kathy smiled and waved back at the departing couple, Jane looking deliriously happy as she snuggled into the taller brunette, her arms around Alison’s waist.

“I always said they’d make a cute couple,” the raven-haired beauty quipped to Meredith, but she couldn’t stop her eyes narrowing.

“So?” the lanky brunette shrugged, looking bored. “It won’t last you know.”

“Huh?” Kathy replied, dragging her eyes away from the departing figures and turning to look at her friend. Meredith was idly stirring her coffee, an amused look on her face.

“You still with your first boyfriend?” the brunette explained. “It might look good in romance novels, but first relationships never work. And that’s assuming they are both really into girls. I give it a couple of months, tops, and then we’ll be picking pieces of Alison off the floor.”

Kathy thought she understood the last part at least. The brunette was much more their friend than the blonde was. So if the couple did split up Alison would be their responsibility. But she wasn’t so convinced the relationship was doomed. “You think?”

“Jane’s a heartbreaker,” Meredith declared. Then her look softened. “Oh, she doesn’t mean it. But she’s not the type for long-term relationships. She gets bored. She’ll still be single when she’s thirty. And neither of them ever struck me as gay. So add it up.”

Kathy wasn’t convinced by Meredith’s assessment of the blonde. And she’d seen something in Alison back at Cassie’s party. Which was months ago now, and well before the Alison had been willing to talk about what she felt for Jane. But she had to admit Meredith had one point about Jane. She’d never got a hint from Alison’s roommate that she was into girls. And Kathy was good at picking up what people wanted. Even if they didn’t know it themselves or want to admit it. It was part of her job.

The vague thought that had troubled her earlier returned. If she didn’t know better she’d just accept Jane’s protestations of her sexuality at face value. But Kathy knew there was more than one possible explanation for Jane’s new inclinations. Her own experience was testament to that. She knew how much Alison had wanted Jane. Had her friend wanted Jane enough to do to the blonde what Alison had done to her? And maybe without Jane asking or even knowing? Because there was no way Jane would have asked for it. Kathy didn’t want to think about that. Too late, I have, she thought, frowning. A shiver ran through the raven-haired girl at thought of Alison forcing the change onto her roommate.

“Nah,” she said, not wanting to believe her suspicions, “I bet they are still together in a couple of months. And anyway, where did you get a gaydar from?” she added, sceptically. “Something you’re not telling us?”

“Pfft,” Meredith scoffed, waving a hand in Kathy’s direction. “You don’t have to be gay to know when someone’s looking at you like that. I know when someone wants me. And you know it too, girlfriend. Ever get that from Jane?” The brunette shook her head, her ponytail flinging from side to side as her nose wrinkled cutely in dismissal.

Kathy didn’t say a word. But she did wonder if Meredith realised that she was being looked at exactly like that right now. The raven-haired girl wouldn’t mind if her friend did lean that way, the girl’s athletically-toned body something she’d love to explore. Kathy knew the source of her fascination with her own sex wasn’t innate. Not that she cared. She’d asked for it, literally. But Meredith’s interests lay solely in males. Still, Kathy knew what her friend meant. And she’d never noticed the slightest hint of any interest from Jane.

The lighter-haired girl obviously took Kathy’s silence as agreement. “Didn’t think so. So if you want a bet, you’re on.”

Kathy hoped she didn’t win the bet because their friend had done something she really shouldn’t have.

(To be continued)