The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Faggot Training.

By The Slaver.

The two friends strolled out of the elevator of the luxury condominium having spent the last four hours at a club in downtown Manhattan, after they had finished their jobs that Friday night. “I don’t understand why you have to treat your boyfriends like slaves, or toy.” One of the friend said.

Cooney closed his eyes and shook his head. He grabbed the keys of his condo from his pocket and opened the door. He and his friend Daudet had been having this agreement off and on for the last 7 years, ever since they had met first semester of college, and become friends, and shared a room together.

Cooney was Gay, a top, and a Dom/master; Daudet was Straight, and an Alpha Male. Daudet had no problems with Cooney being Gay; though out their 7 year friendship Cooney had not once tried to seduce Daudet into his bed. But, every now and then Daudet would bring up his agreement of the way Cooney treated his boyfriends.

“Daudet, you’re straight, and an Alpha. I’m an Alpha too, but gay, and also a Dom. A Dom’s boys are his slaves. They have to be trained to accept their place in our relationship. They have a role to perform, as a bottom and slave.”

“But it seems so …” Daudet said, he could not help himself, but his voice had hardened slightly. Cooney seemed not to notice, as he cut off his friend. “Demeaning? No, it’s not. It’s very simple. A Dom have to train their boyfriends. First, a good slave/ boyfriend must remember that he is the Dom’s faggot. When he enters the Dom’s home, he must shed his clothes. He can wear a jockstrap, but that’s it. That establishes his place in the Dom’s home. It allows the Dom to exert his dominance.” The two friends stepped through the open door.

Daudet walked into the spacious living room of Cooney’s condominium. Cooney followed Daudet in, Cooney entered the kitchen and prepared a cocktail for himself and his guest. As he entered the living room, Cooney handed the beverage to his friend. “Second, a Dom’s boyfriend/slave must know his place. ‘I am yours, my master. I surrender to you’: that must be his mantra.”

Daudet shook his head. “So you want a mindless slave. I wouldn’t want that, I want a lover.”

Cooney stared at his friend. “No, you don’t. You want someone to submit to you. For your pleasure. That’s your right as the Alpha. Only for you its women, like those dumb blond Bimbos you’re constantly taking to your bed.”

Daudet shook his head again, ‘that remark was a bit below the belt even for Cooney’ Daudet thought to himself, as he gulped his beverage, but he said nothing. After a while as the two friends drunk their cocktails, they heard the front door open and a voice call out. “I’m home.”

Cooney smiled at his friend. “Good. You can see my new one, he’s called Thomas, in action.” Thomas walked into the living room and approached his lover. He leaned in and kissed Cooney. “Good evening, Master.” Daudet nearly choked on his cocktail when he saw Thomas. The last time Daudet had seen Thomas, was about a week age. Then Thomas had been a straight, Alpha Marine, on leave, enjoying the female hotties, at the club were Daudet and Cooney were with some friends.

But now?? Daudet just starred at Thomas , his mouth open. Cooney smiled when he saw the look on his friends face. “Boy, this is my friend, Daudet. Why don’t you make him another drink? As I taught you.” Cooney said.

“Yes, Master.”, Thomas replied, bowing his head. He took Daudet’s empty highball glass and walked into the kitchen. “ You see. Servile and respectful.” Cooney smiled. “But he was straight when I saw him at the club last week. Did you do this to him?” Daudet asked. “Of course.”, Cooney answered, his face had that look, as if saying ‘Did you doubt I could do, what I said, I could do?’ Daudet was silent.

Minutes later, Thomas returned to the living room, wearing only a baby blue jockstrap. He handed Daudet his highball glass and knelt at Daudet’s feet. ’He can wear only a jockstrap in the Dom’s home, but that’s it. That establishes his place in the Dom’s home. It allows the Dom to exert his dominance.” Daudet remembered. “Thomas, tell Daudet our basic rule.” Ordered Cooney. “I belong to Master. I surrender to Master.” Thomas replied.

Daudet sipped his beverage, he was starting to feel light-headed, “Do you like belonging to Master Cooney?”

“I belong to Master. I surrender to Master.”, Thomas repeated.

Cooney smiled. He rose from his seat and walked over to the bookcase. He retrieved a black marker pen and approached Thomas, and wrote on Thomas’s forehead. “Master Cooney’s trainee faggot #68.” Thomas leaned over and licked Cooney’s shoe. Daudet watched the entire ritual. He marvelled at Cooney’s control over the sexy, former Marine. But it also frighten the shit out of him. Up until now all of Cooney’s boyfriends had been Gay: or at least as far as Daudet knew.

“Thomas, kneel and stroke your cock. Get yourself hard. And keep your eyes on me.” Cooney ordered, Cooney then walked over and stood behind Daudet, who was sitting on a leather chair. Thomas removed the baby blue jockstrap, , unveiling his hefty member, knelt in the middle of the living room and stroked his cock. Daudet watched the young stud slowly and methodically stroke his cock. The light-headed feeling in Daudet’s head got a little stronger.

When Thomas’s hand needed lube, Cooney found a tube of lube on the bookcase, and tossed the tube to Thomas: Thomas squeezed the lube on his cock and resumed his stroking. “Thank you, Master.” Thomas said, massaging the lube on to his genitals.

Cooney stood behind Daudet and crouched over so that Thomas stared at both him and Daudet. Daudet sipped his beverage and stared at Thomas, watching the young stud masturbate at Cooney’s command. Cooney said, “See how he obeys. See how happy he is. Happy. Calm. Relaxed. Obedient. Servile. Ready to please his master.” Cooney lulled Daudet with his steady, calm voice, a constant soundtrack to Thomas’s slow, methodical jerking-off. Daudet wanted to close his eyes, but could not take his eyes off of Thomas and his engorged, throbbing member. “See how he obeys. Because he’s Master Cooney’s faggot. Faggots obey. Master Cooney’s faggots obey Master Cooney. Calm. Relaxed. Obedient. Servile. Pleasing his master.”

The more Cooney spoke, the more Daudet watched Thomas stroke his cock. After almost thirty minutes, Daudet gave into the light-headedness, he closed his eyes and buried his head into his chest. Cooney grabbed the black marker pen, then grabbed Daudet’s hair and pulled his head up and wrote on Daudet’s forehead ‘Master Cooney’s trainee faggot #69’. Cooney then whispered in Daudet’s ear.

Several minutes later, Daudet opened his eyes, and resumed watching Thomas stroke his dick. Daudet fondled his own junk through his pants and felt his cock getting hard. Daudet saw his reflection in the mirror on the wall behind the masturbating Thomas, spotted the black-ink writing on his forehead. He felt a sudden wave of euphoria, a surge of energy that left him delirious.

“Finish your drink.”, Cooney insisted. Daudet finished his drink and continued to stare at Thomas masturbating. “Why don’t you join Thomas?”, Cooney whispered into Daudet’s ear. “You know you want to.”

Daudet turned and stared at Cooney, a goofy smile past over Daudet’s face; as he rose from the leather chair, removed his shoes and socks, his dress suit, shirt, tie and t-shirt and stood next to Thomas wearing only his yellow briefs. “Take off the briefs.”, Cooney ordered. Daudet removed his briefs. “Now, kneel next to Thomas.” Daudet knelt next to Thomas, who squeezed some lube on Daudet’s cock. “Stroke it.”, Cooney ordered. “Yes.” Daudet said.

“Yes, Master.” Cooney snapped back in reply. “Yes, Master.” Daudet uttered. Cooney smiled. “Don’t stop until you cum. Understand?”

“Yes, Master.” Daudet and Thomas replied. Cooney sat in the leather chair where Daudet had sat, and watched Thomas and his new slave stroke their cocks. “Now. Repeat after me: I belong to Master Cooney. I surrender to Master Cooney.”

“I belong to Master Cooney. I surrender to Master Cooney.”, Thomas and Daudet repeated. “Again.” Cooney ordered. “I belong to Master Cooney. I surrender to Master Cooney.” Thomas and Daudet said again, still masturbating themselves. “Again.”, Cooney ordered.

“I belong to Master Cooney. I surrender to Master Cooney.” Came the reply from the two studs “Keep saying it until I tell you stop and don’t stop stroking your cock.”, Cooney ordered. The two studs stroked their rock-hard erections, repeating the mantra, over and over.

Within minutes, the two studs began to moan as the pangs of climax neared closer and closer. Finally, the two studs blast their wads within a minute of each other. Cum dripped from their cocks, but they did not stop repeating the mantra. “I belong to Master Cooney. I surrender to Master Cooney.”

Cooney smiled as he watched his trainee faggots. For twenty minutes Cooney left Daudet and were the where.

“Stay there.” Cooney ordered. Thomas and Daudet remained on their knees, repeating their mantra. Cooney grabbed his cell phone and texted some fellow Dom’s, who lived in the condominium. Within minutes, the doorbell rang. Cooney opened the door and greeted his fellow Dom’s. He led them into the living room; Daudet and Thomas were still on their knees, repeating their mantra.

“Daudet. Thomas. These are Master’s friends. They want to play with you. What do you say?” Cooney said, “I belong to Master Cooney. I surrender to Master Cooney.”, Thomas and Daudet replied.

Cooney’s fellow Dom’s high-fived with Cooney. The Dom’s stripped out of their clothes and stood naked in front of the two studs. Thomas and Daudet swallowed the Dom’s cocks and sucked the young men. Cooney resumed his seat in the leather chair.

when the Dom’s tired of Daudet and Thomas’s mouth. The Dom’s repositioned themselves, and forced Daudet and Thomas onto their hands and knees and ploughed into their tight boy pussies. Thomas and Daudet howled with pain as their tight boy pussies were penetrated and fucked; it was all part of the pleasure of their training.

“Who am I?” Cooney asked as he watch the two stud being fucked into submission. “Master Cooney. I belong to Master Cooney. I surrender to Master Cooney.”, Thomas and Daudet answered, “Very good.” Cooney muttered. “Very good.”

Cooney admired his handy work. The sedative in Daudet’s Highball and the serum added to the Highball that Thomas had prepared, had created the perfect environment for Daudet to accept the visual stimuli of Thomas’s subjugation. The hypnotic effect of Cooney’s voice, suggestive sounds and sights entranced the hapless Daudet, who succumbed to Cooney’s subtle, powerful induction. Unable to resist, Daudet fell under Cooney’s control.

Cooney wanted both Daudet, and Thomas from the first moment he had meet them; Daudet at college, and Thomas at the club. But their straight Alpha ways had interfered with Cooney’s plans. So Cooney had resorted to hypnotic take-overs as all else had failed.

Finally, after hours of being sucked of and fucking, the Dom’s dressed and were ready to leave. As he showed his Fellow Dom’s out; Cooney notice that one of the Dom’s was not there. Closing the door Cooney wolked back into the living room, Thomas and Daudet had been cleaned up and placed in two metal Dog cages of the night, in the spare bedroom. Cooney heard a noise from the kitchen.

He walked into the kitchen, to find the Missing Dom standing by the table, a Highball in each hand. The Dom handed Cooney ae glass. Cooney took the drink; and gulped a mouth fall. At once Cooney felt light-head. He know what the Dom had done. Cooney tried to lower the glass from his mouth; but the Dom pushed it back to Cooney’s lips. “Drink it, boy. Drink it all!” Ordered the Dom.

Cooney could not help himself, he took gulp, after gulp of the Highball, until the glass was empty. When the glass was empty, the Dom handed Cooney the other glass, and ordered him to drink that one as well.

After the two drinks Cooney was as mind-fucked as Daudet and Thomas, or any other of his boyfriends were, or had been. The Dom led Cooney into the middle of the living room, and ordered him too strip naked; Cooney did as he was told. Once Cooney was naked the Don ordered him to kneel, and stroke his cock. Cooney knelt on the floor, and began to masturbate. The Dom smiled, “You my friend made a bad mistake, when you took Thomas, that Hottie of a Marine. I had him marked down as my own Cock-snot slave. But you took him!”

Cooney grunted as he continued jerking off, he was so close, “I’ve always known how you get your ‘Boys’, and I did not care. Until that is you took Thomas.” Cooney was nearer, and nearer to Cumming, he could hold back no longer; with a loud moan he Cum. His cock Exploded a large wad of Cum, the former Dom Cooney let go of his cock, “Don’t stop. I want you to continue jerking off, until you’re ball sacs are dry, empty and look like a pair of dried grapes!” The Dom ordered. Cooney groaned as he gripped his cock again, and once again began too masturbate again.

Time, after time the former Dom’s cock exploded Cum, each time the wads got less, and less. Until Cooney’s cock was shooting nothing but air, and his balls were swonken, and a deep purple in colure. All Cooney could do was grunt, and moan as he continued to pull on his member.

“Right, Boy. You can stop now!” The Dom told Cooney, Cooney let go of his extra sore cock, and wiped the tears from his face. The Dom grabbed a bright Yellow marker pen from the bookcase and wrote on Cooney’s forehead, ‘Trainee Sub/bottom cock-sucker Faggot #1’ The Dom then push Cooney down onto his hands and knees; the Dom pulled out from his pants, his erect monster of a cock. And without any lube, the Dom ploughed his erect monster straight into Cooney’s tight, untouched, boy pussy. Cooney howled as the Dom’s monster cock penetrated his virgin pussy whole. Pain shot through Cooney’s body as the Dom ploughed deeper, and deeper into Cooney’s whole.

That night not only Marked the end of Daudet’s old life, and the beginning of Daudet’s training for his new life. It also Marked the end of Cooney’s life as an Alpha top Dom, and the beginning his training for his new life as a sub/bottom cock-sucker.

END: