The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Facial Spa

All in all, Marvin was pleased with the results of the puppet’s work. Cherry was once again the trophy wife he had dreamed of. Though she may be of the ‘rental’ variety. Her breasts once more full with milk and of proper trophy wife size. He loved the sensation of her being milked like a cow.

Perhaps it was better to say that he loved the stimulation. Though he was in but a recessed corner of her mind, he still felt everything as she did. Which meant it was him who ended up feeling the sensations of most of her practicing, for better or worth. It was more fun for him to practice on the likes of Karen and the other new trophy wives than it was on the ventriloquist’s dummy.

He felt he could have knocked Cherry down a peg or two more. But after being pegged by Kudan’s possessed puppet, he knew there wasn’t much worse he could do to her without harm to himself.

Kudan hadn’t told him how to get out of Cherry’s body.

It wasn’t to teach him a lesson, per se. Kudan didn’t know how to escape his own prison. At least now they had each other’s cognizant company.

It wasn’t all bad, though. Marvin’s trials had brought him from hell back up to heaven and a few times back down again. He was still better off than Kudan. He had a good deal of control over Cherry’s body. And the sensations of pleasure outweighed any of the discomfort he might have felt being inside the woman’s body.

It was like being reborn into a stronger, more attractive body with the business acumen of a man his age.

With Marvin inside of her, Cherry’s new business was able to thrive and grow. Like her and the other neighborhood trophy wives. Most of them were recruited to work for her, at least part time. She was wealthy beyond her dreams due to her own hard work. She was able to create a brand new market by creating the first spa where the therapist was the one to receive the facial.