The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story contains graphic depictions of sex, both consensual and non. All characters in this story are entirely fictional and any ressemblance to real individuals is purely coincidental. Huge thanks to fellow author Fidget for giving me permission and concent to use the F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray for this piece! Your work is an erotic inspiration! If you enjoyed this piece, feel free to email me anything from feedback, criticisms, or questions at . I also have hundreds of other writings on chyoa. Copyright Crushedforlife/CFL; all rights reserved. Thanks for reading!

Story Title: F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray Universe — The Couple

Chapter Title: Melissa and Cory’s Tale

Author: Crushedforlife

“Are you sure about this?” my girlfriend asked as she raised the F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray towards me.

“Mhm,” I stuttered, not trusting my voice. Despite the two-handed grip she kept on the gun, Melissa struggled to keep the sex toy steady. As I watched her fidget, a vision of her missing her mark and firing the fetish-embuing beam out the window behind me suddenly flashed before my eyes. I blinked and dismissed the illusion. “Don’t tell me you’re having second thoughts now.”

“I’m not!” She regained her composure with the admission, finding stability as the gun slowed in its movements. “I just keep replaying Cass’s warning in my head. I don’t want this thing to ruin our relationship.”

I sighed, disgruntled by the rumors her friend had spread about the ray and the way it operates. “We already agreed the pros outweighed the cons,” I reassured her. “And if we ever feel like the ray is pushing us as a couple in a direction that makes us uncomfortable, then we simply stop using it. Nothing more to it! I won’t let a sex toy break us apart!” Melissa nodded as I talked, her eyes closed as she found her confidence. When her stance grew firmer and more resolute, I knew she was ready to continue. “Is it properly calibrated?”

Melissa checked the small screen one final time. “Yep! Still set on Cunnilingus.”

“Excellent! In that case, fire away and prepare to have your pussy eaten like never before!”

She giggled and readied herself, her grip and aim finally locked into place. I swallowed any lingering doubts I had and braced myself. Her finger was on the trigger and the moment slowly stretched... I blinked. Nothing happened.

“Did it work?” I asked her. Melissa’s reaction immediately made me regret the question. Rather than firing the ray, her demeanor had instantly regressed without me noticing. She no longer focused on me — instead, her eyes darted frantically across the device’s illuminated screen. It was now angled towards the inside of her elbow, and it increasingly shook in her hand as her grip grew more erratic. “Come on!” Melissa wailed, her voice trembling as she fiddled with the device.

“Wait! Melissa, stop!” I called out before she accidentally blasted herself with a kink she didn’t want. “What happened?”

Her head shot back up towards me, and I caught a glimpse of her wide-eyed and frantic expression before it calmed. “Sorry, I panicked...” she managed between breaths as she lowered the ray. “I fired and you started glowing, but then you weren’t moving and I thought I’d done something wrong. I didn’t know what to do.”

That’s weird, I don’t remember a glow. Despite knowing what to expect from the ray, it still felt strange acknowledging that there was a gap in my memory. The transition from one moment to the next had been so seamless; I wouldn’t have believed it to be true, if it weren’t for the fact that Melissa’s positioning and demeanor had shifted instantaneously.

I lifted my hands and looked myself over, frowning. Did it work? Am I now obsessed with cunnilingus? My mouth watered as I contemplated the question, then I briefly wondered why I would ever not want to settle between a girl’s legs and eat pussy. I looked back at my girlfriend and my gaze found itself on her crotch, eyeing the treasure that hid beneath her sweats.

“Cory?” she asked, breaking the spell. My desire to throw her on the bed and ravish her didn’t vanish, but I forced myself to look back up at her concerned expression. “You are okay, yeah?”

I gave her my sincerest smile. “Absolutely! Don’t worry babe, I’m fine.” I walked up to her and pulled her into a hug, making sure the gun wasn’t pointing at us in the process. I held her while she fidgeted, silently waiting until she’d calmed down. When her breathing returned to a normal rhythm, I whispered into her ear: “And I’d do anything to eat you out right now.”

The statement reignited the sexual thrill within her, and she giggled once again. “I’d love that,” she said as she pulled back, the ghost of a smile forming on her lips. “But before we get to that... shouldn’t we use it on me first?” She teased me with the smouldering grin I fell in love with and held the F.E.T.I.S.H Ray out towards me.

I licked my lips and forced my hands away from the waistband of her pants. I grabbed the device in question and focused on its small selection screen, getting rid of the emboldened fetish that was instilled within me before I lost all my resolve and succumbed to it. I quickly cycled through the settings, passing through each fetish programmed within the ray until I found the second fetish Melissa and I had discussed prior to purchasing the device — Choking.

“Are you ready?” I asked her after selecting it. I raised the gun and aimed it right at her, my hold firmer than hers had been.

Melissa nodded once and braced herself, anticipating a sensation she’d never feel. I fingered the trigger, momentarily wondering whether this was a mistake before firing. The sex toy slightly heated up in my hand, then a bright golden hue engulfed my girlfriend. I stayed quiet as she froze, the effects of the ray keeping her in place while it rewrote her mind. The beam and its glow faded soon after, returning the room to its ambient natural lighting.

“Aren’t you going to fire?” she stated, confused when she saw I lowered the gun.

“I already did,” I told her, placing the sex toy down on the table next to us.

“Right,” Melissa mumbled, shaking her head. “The subject doesn’t remember being hit.” Despite her confidence, her resolve wavered and she squirmed in place, her eyes frequently twitching between myself and the ray. Her hands began anxiously cradling her neck, rubbing it gently. “Do you know whether it worked?”

“That depends,” I replied, smirking knowingly. “Do you want me to choke you?”

“God, yes!” she gushed, darting forwards as she took a half-step towards me. “More than anything!” She extended her neck towards me and beckoned with both its length and what little cleavage she managed to flaunt with the gesture.

With her consent given — and my hormones in overdrive — my right hand reached out and grabbed a hold of her exposed throat, gently putting pressure on it as I squeezed. She gasped and settled into my grip, deliberately pausing her breath like she’d done during sex countless times before. Tonight, however, was different; I used more force than usual, slowly pushing her back towards the closest wall and holding her firmly in place against it. She struggled to pant at the contact, looking back at me with desperate, pleading eyes.

Feeling a rush of testosterone, I used my spare hand to reach into the waistband of her sweats, finding her crotch soaked with her arousal and natural lubrication. I began making circles on her clit, licking my lips while I wished it was my tongue pleasuring her instead of my fingers. It was getting harder to fight the urge to fall onto my knees and bury my face into her pussy. “You’re completely soaked,” I told her, forcing a digit into her while my thumb continued flicking her nub.

Melissa answered with a breathless gasp, incapable of vocalizing her response. I saw her cheeks were flushed before she leaned her head back, shivering from the ecstasy coursing through her. I loosened my grip on her for half a second to let her catch her breath only to pin her throat down with double the force, cutting off her airflow entirely.

I withdrew my other hand from her pants, making a show of licking her juices off my fingers. Her taste swelled the fire within me and my resistance crumbled when I fell to my knees. My intentions clear, Melissa quickly shimmied out of her shorts and raised her hips as much as she could to bring her crotch to my approaching face.

My tongue was already out. It found her sex within seconds and I settled into any man’s rightful place — between a girl’s legs, face buried in her pussy. My cock tented painfully in my shorts, harder than I’d ever been. My only regret was waiting this long to indulge myself. Melissa tensed as my lips replaced my fingers and I felt her gasp die in her throat when it failed to break through my grip.

Miraculously, it wasn’t long before I felt her coming orgasm. Either the ray had worked better than we’d envisioned, or Melissa was already greatly aroused in anticipation for tonight as her legs began clamping around my head with a force that rivalled anything that came before it. She frantically grabbed my arm, her eyes wide and nearly bulging out of her head. I momentarily loosened my grip thinking she was suffocating, but she shook her head with a whimper and forced my hand back into place.

Trusting her, I buried my tongue into Melissa’s crotch and finished her growing crescendo. I flicked her clit one final time as her body exploded in ecstasy, her thighs gripping my head and keeping it in place with all her strength. I kept my arm extended and grip locked, turning what was normally a loud, explosive orgasm into a near-silent, gasping one.

Only when her pleasure faded did I let go of her throat, granting Melissa the opportunity to inhale deeply. However, I didn’t give her any time to catch her breath before I used my now free hand to grab her by the waist and lift her into my arms. Melissa squealed as I threw her onto the forgotten bed where she landed on her back, legs opened wide.

I dived back between her thighs, incapable of stopping myself from devouring her pussy. Her outer labia engulfed my lips and my tongue ravaged her opening before focusing on her clit.

Melissa had no complaints.

* * *

In the initial stages of our relationship, one of the biggest sexual challenges we faced was getting Melissa into a mindset where she was relaxed enough to comfortably trigger her orgasms around me. Gradual and steady progress was made as the months passed, but it quickly became apparent that Melissa’s ongoing struggle was with simply enjoying the moment and letting go.

The day we purchased the F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray was the day we finally passed that hurdle.

As a couple, sexual exploration had never been new to us. A large part of our first few months together was spent discovering one another’s bodies, figuring out what worked for us in the bedroom. Melissa realized she preferred receiving oral over being penetrated; I learned that blowjobs and facefucking were more than just passing fantasies of mine restricted to porn. Yet in spite of all our progress, regular and consistent orgasms still eluded us for reasons my girlfriend frequently struggled to comprehend.

The ray had been a compromise. While Melissa was concerned about the possible implications that came with rewriting one’s mind, even she couldn’t refute the device’s incredibly positive feedback. Our issue was ultimately one of hesitancy, ignorance, and uncertainty. She was too unsure of herself — too focused in her own head — to climax with me around her; this was an issue the ray had become renowned for addressing. By normalizing existing kinks, we hoped to eliminate the awkwardness that came with introducing something new into the bedroom. It was also our way to enhance the things we already knew we enjoyed.

Cunnilingus was the first setting to be seriously proposed and the only one discussed that Melissa insisted on keeping. Oral had always been her preferred way of getting off and, at the time, using it on me was the most logical choice. But since then, I’ve silently questioned the need for it; I would’ve eaten her out at the drop of a hat regardless.

Choking had been my suggestion. During our push to discover ourselves sexually, Melissa admitted that she often found she had an easier time triggering her orgasms when she held her breath. Following that revelation, I began putting my hand on her throat in an effort to make her cum. However, even that didn’t always prove to be successful.

In essence, the ray was our gateway to solving all our issues.

A week after we’d purchased it, Melissa echoed the sentiment. Panting amidst her giggles and recovering from her third orgasm of the night, she admitted in so few words that the ray was the best thing we ever bought. I was crawling out from between her legs when she made the declaration, licking my lips clean from the remnants of her delicious arousal.

“I’ll say,” I agreed, staring up at my naked girlfriend. “You start gushing the moment I grab your throat.”

“I can’t help it,” she giggled, her palms moving to gently rub the red handprints I’d accidentally left on her neck. “Your hands just belong there. Choking has always triggered my fight or flight response in a way that’s absolutely orgasmic!” Melissa’s fingers gently massaged that part of her skin, pausing as I watched her succumb to the compulsion we’d given her.

“But no, I meant with you!” she quickled added as she regained her senses, kicking me playfully. “The ray has done wonders on you! I can’t get you to stop eating my pussy; you’ve become insatiable!”

“Why would I want to stop?” I asked her, leaning down to kiss her inner thigh. Her pussy beckoned me like always but I forced myself back, not wanting to prove her point even more. With the smell of her sex lingering on my face, it was much harder than I’d anticipated.

“You were never like this,” she remarked instead, ignoring my question. “You always seemed a little… apprehensive about eating me out.”

I looked back up at her and returned her inquisitive look, unsure what to say. I definitely recalled being less enthused in the past, but those memories felt more like fevered dreams than anything real and substantial. I just loved giving oral, and I couldn’t see myself refusing any girl who wanted it.

“I could say the same thing about you and choking.” I countered, staring at her neck. She had yet to stop massaging it. “It was never about the choking itself, just the placebo of having your breath withheld while I touched you. Yet today, you sent me a picture of a choker.”

“It was cute!”

“It had ‘Choke Me Daddy’ written on it.”

“I’ve always been into chokers!” she stated matter-of-factly, as if the idea to the contrary was somehow inconceivable. “And choking in general! I’ve just finally grown comfortable enough to share it with you.”

“You mean the F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray made you more comfortable.”

“I’m still not convinced it worked on me,” she huffed. “But I love what it’s done to you.”

I forgoed answering. Previous testimonies from other F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray users showed Melissa would continue to deny the effects the ray had on her despite all the evidence to the contrary. Instead, I quietly shuffled behind her and settled on my side. I pulled Melissa closer and fell into the mattress, inhaling her perfume and giving her soft kisses on the back of her head. She sighed and went limp in my arms, enjoying the quiet cuddle as we remained silent for a time.

“I’m glad Cassandra was wrong,” she admitted some time later, breaking the stillness. I was happy letting her talk, softly running a hand up and down the length of her naked back. “I’ve been hearing her complain about the ray ever since it hit the markets, regardless of what the reviews said.”

“Wasn’t that over a year ago?” I asked rhetorically, amazed that my girlfriend had been patient with her best friend for so long. “I take it she’s never used one?”

Melissa shook her head. “No, most of her concerns were anecdotal, but she’s been very vocal about them.” Her tone of voice suddenly changed, switching to the squeakier pitch she usually reserved for mocking her bestie. “This device will ruin your relationship Melissa!” she quoted, exasperated. My girlfriend sighed and settled back into my arms. “I plan on having a talk with her later, when we go to the mall.”

I nuzzled deeper into her neck. “You gonna try and sell her on it?”

“Absolutely!” Melissa shouted louder than I’d expected, her excitement bubbling out of her. “Ever since we got it, I’ve been having consistent, effortless orgasms! I went from being sexually barren to positively orgasmic with the flip of a switch. Even though I don’t feel any different, I’ll admit that something’s definitely changed about me. Same with you, even if you don’t notice it...” She trailed off, growing quiet.

“What?” I prompted when she never finished her thought.

She turned to face me directly, and only then did I see how red she’d become from blushing in embarrassment. “I want to use it again.”

I blinked and stared at my girlfriend. I hadn’t known whether Melissa would be down to have the device used on her again until now — we’d been too busy having sex to talk about it.

“Not on you!” she quickly added when I stayed quiet. “Mostly on myself… and maybe Cassandra, if she’s willing.” She trailed off again, picking her words carefully. “If I’m honest, I’ve been feeling somewhat guilty. Ever since we bought the ray, we’ve been solely focused on getting me off and largely ignoring you! I miss making you cum and feeling how hard you are inside me. When I see how eager you are to dive between my legs, it makes me want to return that enthusiasm.”

A cascade of possibilities flooded my mind as she talked, filling me with fantasies of the various fetishes we could instill within her. I was awashed with love for this girl, and how willing and eager she was to explore the limits of her sexuality. I returned her smile with one of my own and pressed my now hardened dick against her, unable to contain my excitement.

“Heck yeah! What did you have in mind?”

“I don’t know,” she admitted, another blush flushing her cheeks as she glanced aside. “Don’t get me wrong; I was meant to be choked, and I very much want that to remain a consistent part of our sex life.” Even now, one of her hands idly massaged the length of her neck. “So I don’t want any new kinks overwriting that. Are there any fetishes programmed in the toy that would synergize with what we’ve already zapped ourselves with?”

I kissed her forehead. “I know just the thing.”

I jumped off the bed and rushed into the other room, running to the drawers where we’d stored the ray. Shortly after we acquired it — on a rare afternoon where I wasn’t between Melissa’s legs — I had browsed through the dozens of fetishes programmed within the device. It covered everything from simple blowjobs to kinkier fetishes such as anal to even grotesque perversions like watersports. Ever since then, I hadn’t been able to stop myself from imagining how Melissa would behave with compounding compulsions.

Of all of them, one stood out above the rest: Deepthroating.

It was the perfect enhancement! With Melissa choking herself with my dick, the hand I’d previously been forced to keep on her throat would be freed. I would no longer need to extend my arm to maintain a chokehold while I ate her out. Instead, my hands could be used to hold her legs open, or move parts of her vulva out of the way while I ravished her clit. Two birds, one fetish.

When I returned to the bedroom, I was grinning like a kid in a candy store who’d just been told to buy whatever they’d like. I didn’t even wait to blast her, hitting Melissa with the beam just as she was turning to address me. I watched the ray’s mind rewriting glow consume her person just like before, freezing her in place as it changed our sex lives forever.

The hue faded not long after and I discarded the device onto one of the night tables. My excitement was palpable as I rejoined her on the bed, my cock rock hard and tenting my shorts. I ignored her when she asked whether I had used it already and instead straddled her, sitting down on her chest. I propped her head up using a pair of pillows and gave my girlfriend a lusty smirk before grounding my crotch on her face, my stiff erection crushed against her.

I grabbed her head and she let me manipulate her without resistance, her eyes locked on the shape my dick was making in my shorts. I couldn’t tell what she was thinking, but judging from the look on her face, I knew she longed to stuff my cock in her mouth. She eyed it without blinking, captivated by how hard and close it was.

I didn’t want to choke her... not yet. Rather, I was more curious to see how her new compulsion would manifest, especially since I’d done nothing to warn her about it. Melissa, drawing from instincts she was just beginning to comprehend, allowed herself to be pressed against my cock. Her lips opened wide and she took what she could of my length into her mouth.

She only managed to consume the first couple inches of my dick before the cotton prevented her from going further. Melissa didn’t let this setback stop her, however; I immediately felt her tongue slide against the underside of my cock and soak the fabric encasing it. I groaned, throbbing within her before forcing her head back. She resisted, and I let her be drawn back into my crotch as I let her go.

I chuckled at her eagerness. “Babe, at least let me take my cock out first.”

“Sorry,” she mumbled, my cock popping out from between her lips as she shifted to give me room. Despite pulling back, her mouth stayed open and her eyes remained glued to my dick. “I can’t help myself.”

Instead of answering, I simply pulled my dick out of its confinements.

Melissa jumped into action the moment it sprang free. She dived for my exposed cock, engulfing it with her mouth once again and swallowing as much as she could in that initial attempt. I tried stopping her but she was too fast, immediately gagging as she took too much of me down her throat at once. The reflex forced her back and she spat my dick out, leaving it shining with fresh spit and Melissa momentarily breathless.

“Maybe go slower next time,” I warned her. She’d gotten her wish, having now been instilled with an enthusiasm for swallowing cock that rivalled my own for giving oral. I wasn’t surprised that Melissa struggled to control the rate at which she took my dick; even now, it took everything in me to not dive immediately between her legs!

“I don’t want to!” she retorted while catching her breath. “I need to swallow as much of your cock as I can.” With that goal in mind, she shifted her tactics. Melissa began giving my shaft broad strokes with her hand while licking it, spreading and coating me with as much saliva as she could. The change in sensation triggered a rush of pleasure that coursed through me and I moaned, suddenly finding myself fighting the urge to fall on my back and let her do all the work.

Melissa took my reaction as a sign to continue and began sucking on my cock much like before, this time at a slower rate. Instead of taking as much as she could in a single attempt, she gradually swallowed every new inch, granting herself the time she required to grow comfortable with my length in her mouth and throat. I encouraged her by grabbing the back of her head and gently bringing her closer, forcing myself deeper with every slow push. I groaned as I felt my tip poke the back of her throat again and, like before, she struggled to suppress her gag reflex. I decided to pull back, wanting to give her the opportunity to quickly catch her breath.

My girlfriend had other plans. Without giving me any warning, she grabbed both of my hips and forced me back into her throat. This time, my cockhead encountered some sort of soft resistance but Melissa pushed through. As the barrier gave out, her face sank a couple inches deeper into my crotch and swallowed what remained of me, coming to rest with her nose buried into my pelvis.

An incredibly warm tightness consumed the first few inches of my dick, giving me pleasure I hadn’t thought possible. Melissa seemed thrilled, her eyes betraying how much she enjoyed her new fetish. Despite the obvious discomfort and the occasional gag, she was poised and in control, eagerly choking herself on my cock. Beneath me, her hips shifted and wiggled incessantly, a sign that her pussy was soaked with arousal and begging for attention. I didn’t dare look at it however, resisting the drive of my own compulsion to devour her pussy.

Needing to distract myself, I decided to take control. I slowly forced her back and extracted myself from her throat, giving my girlfriend the time she needed to catch her breath. When she did, she pushed me back into her, creating a small rhythm. I let her control the rate at which she devoured me, only pulling back once I deemed it necessary for her not to suffocate. The more we grew more comfortable with the maneuver, the faster our rhythm became.

Despite being focused on Melissa’s safety, I soon felt my own orgasm approaching and worried about where to cum. I warned her about the upcoming predicament but Melissa remained engrossed on my dick, seemingly unconcerned about the oncoming torrent. Using what little rationale remained within me in tandem with what strength I could muster, I forcefully pushed Melissa’s shoulders and threw her off my cock as soon as I felt myself fall over the edge. I groaned while simultaneously erupting in blissful ecstasy, shooting large ropes of semen all over my girlfriend’s face, hair, and the bed surrounding her. Not disappointed in the slightest, she did her best to catch as much of it as she could with her open mouth, swallowing a part of me one last time.

When it subsided, both Melissa and I were left panting; her face was covered in bodily fluids, mine with sweat. When I looked at the mess I’d made of her face, I couldn’t help but feel proud of what she’d done.

“Holy shit!!” she gasped between coughs, her tone incredulous. “I cannot believe we never did that! Why haven’t we done that before?”

“We haven’t,” I told her, panting. “Because you would’ve never even considered deepthroating my dick until ten minutes ago.”

She didn’t even try to argue, Melissa succumbing to a fit of girlish giggles as she used a tissue to clean her face. I removed myself from her body and collapsed right next to her, now allowing myself the luxury of glancing back at her crotch and the object of my obsession. As expected, her pussy had completely soaked her thighs and her wetness beckoned me.

I licked my lips and began to move between her legs.

“Nope!” she called as she jumped up, nearly knocking me over. “I’m done. No more sex! I’m tapping out.”

“But babe!” I called out before I could stop myself. I watched her get up, unable to comprehend why she’d refuse to let me between her legs again. “Just once more, please? I need it.”

“Later!” she promised as she crawled out of the bed. “Cassandra and I are going to the mall, remember? I need to clean all this cum and spit off my face.” She stretched as she stood, grinning back at me. “However, I certainly won’t oppose having you make a mess of my face again when I get back.”

The thought made my cock twitch. Yet despite the mess, it was her pussy that I couldn’t stop focusing on. Suddenly, a thought occurred to me.

“Why do I get the funny feeling that my cock will never see the inside of your pussy ever again?”

The question made her snort. “Why put it in my pussy when it can go down my throat?” she chided, sticking her tongue out. “I’d rather choke on your dick than get pregnant by it.”

“Good! Because I’d rather eat your pussy than pound it.”

“Perfect!” she beamed, “Seems like we’re in agreement!” She leaned down and gave me a quick kiss. “I love you, never forget that!”

I stayed silent, watching her cute naked butt disappear as she darted into the washroom, the door locking itself behind her with a soft click. Alone for the first time in hours, I settled back onto the mattress as I tried to gather my thoughts, failing to suppress my urges.

Despite my earlier orgasm, I still felt unsatisfied. Even now, I wanted to follow Melissa into the washroom and worship her while on my knees. Was she right? Had I become insatiable since we procured the F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray? It wasn’t the first time I wondered whether Melissa’s memories of our sex life prior to the ray were somehow skewed, especially since it seemed impossible for the ray to have effected me that much. All it should have done was open my eyes to the wonders of cunnilingus, not that they needed to be in the first place.

I glanced back at the sex toy in question, contemplating its usage. It didn’t seem right for Melissa to refuse oral. Girls wanted their pussies eaten, right? I wanted to shove my cock into one of Melissa’s holes for the same reason — we’d evolved to want it. Logically, I understood why she’d refused, and that I shouldn’t hold it against her. Had it been up to me, she would have still been in bed during Cassandra’s inevitable arrival, likely missing her shopping trip in the process.

Still, I couldn’t shake the burning need within me for just one more hit of pussy. That’s all I wanted. Then I’d have had my fill... Probably. Surely Melissa would give me that while she was in the shower, right?

And if she wouldn’t… maybe I could compel her to?

I grabbed the F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray before I could convince myself otherwise and searched through its available fetishes. My hope was to find something specific — I didn’t want to give Melissa a fixation for eating pussy, I simply wanted her to crave having it done to her. I knew it had to exist considering there were some girls out there who disliked receiving oral. The fetish would’ve been included specifically for them! If Melissa felt compelled to have someone feast on her pussy, then she’d have no reason to refuse me when I offered to do it for her!

Browsing through the selection, it wasn’t until I encountered Pillow Princess that I knew I found what I’d been looking for.

Armed and ready to change my girlfriend once more, I managed to take two steps towards the washroom before a loud knock echoed throughout the apartment. I paused mid-stride and turned towards the sound, already suspecting who it was.

“Hello?” a feminine voice called from the next room. “Melissa? Cory? Are either of you home? I let myself in, hope you don’t mind!”

I grinned, my suspicions confirmed. It was Cassandra.

I spared one final glance to the F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray in my hand, weighing my options. It wasn’t long before I made my decision. Pivoting, I made my way for the living room instead of the shower.

Melissa or Cassandra, it made no difference to me. Pussy was pussy.

* * *

The next day, Melissa and Cassandra layed in bed together, naked from the waist down. Both were flushed and exhausted from a continuous stream of orgasms, given to them by Melissa’s boyfriend.

“God, he’s insatiable!” Cassandra giggled after they’d managed to kick Cory out of the room. “You weren’t kidding, the ray has done wonders on him!”

“Right?” Melissa huffed back, still recovering from their sexcapade. The girls had spent most of the day in bed with Cory between their legs. The only time any of them moved was when Melissa would reposition herself, giving Cory the room he’d need to choke her with his dick while he ate her out.

“I hate to say it, but... you might have been right about the ray.”

“What do you mean?” her friend asked, confused. “Didn’t you always complain about needing to encourage him to give you oral? Now he’s actually begging to do it!”

“I know, and it’s my fault.” Melissa hung her head in shame, remembering the night that had changed everything. “When the ray first changed him, I panicked. I think I might have accidentally blasted him twice.”

“And that’s a bad thing?”

Melissa gave her friend a sidelook. “For someone who is still adamant about not wanting it used on her, you’re strangely unperturbed regarding the matter.”

“That was before I experienced the benefits firsthand!” Cassandra admitted with a shrug. “I don’t think you should be too concerned. I read that being hit twice by the ray only makes you actively seek out your compulsion. As long as he has us, I think he’ll be fine.”

“You’re right,” she agreed, closing her eyes with a sigh. “Besides, even if what you say is true, and he does try and sate his compulsions elsewhere… Well, I have a hard time bringing myself to care. After all, what girl wouldn’t want to lay amidst a pile of pillows and be treated like a princess? He does all the hard work, and we get to reap the benefits!”

“Amen, sister!”