The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Eyeing The Girls

Synopsis: A young guy receives a magic pair of contacts.

One day I was walking when he saw a female jogger in the park. Damn, she is hot I thought. He then imagined what it would be like to fuck her. But then reality set in and she ran by.

I haven’t had any luck with women. I just don’t know what to say or do when I am around them because I am always thinking about how fucking hot they are. I work at a grocery store and we have the hottest checkers, but they are up tight bitches that won’t give me the time of day.

That is until now.

As I was walking, I saw an old man sitting on his porch all by himself. For some reason I decided to go talk to him. We talked for hours about everything. When it got dark I excused my self to leave.

“Thank you young man for your kindness, said the man.” It gets lonely here by myself.

“No problem,” I said. “We must do it again.”

“I agree, “said the man. I started to walk away when he stopped me.

“I have something for you,” said the man. He then handed me a small case. I opened it and it was a pair of contacts.

“I don’t wear contacts” and with that started to hand them back when he spoke.

“Wear them,” he said. “These are special contacts, but I can’t tell you.” You must find out for yourself, and you will not be disappointed. I took the contacts home and remember what the man had said.

The next day I had to work, but before work I put the contacts in. I went through the motions at work. Same old shit and nothing special was happening for me. It was Saturday so the new schedule would be put and people would be coming to check it.

I was in the backroom when I heard someone come through the doors. I looked through a hole in the backroom and saw it was Lindsay. She was 18 and was a classmate of my younger brother. She is a medium tall, brunette with nice tits and overall body to kill for.

I went out there and said, “Hey Lindsay.” As she turned we made direct eye-to-eye contact and She said “Hey,” and that was it because she just stood there with a blank stare. I went over and asked if she was ok. “I am fine Master,” she said.

MASTER! I couldn’t believe what she had said. I then thought about what the man had told me and then realized that when I made direct eye-to-eye contact with a person, they would fall in to a trance.

“Come here,” I said to her, and led her back to the storage room. When in there I said, “Now take off your shirt.” I watched as she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. She had on a white bra, and her tits were all I imagined. I then told her to take off her jeans, bra, and then panties. I pocketed the undergarments as a souvenir and then grabbed he breasts and began kissing and sucking on them. I then told her to unzip my pants and stroke my cock. She began to stroke it back and forth, tickling me with her warm hands. I was already grabbing the wall of the storage room in anticipation. She then stuck my cock in her mouth and gave me a blowjob that I had been waiting for since the first time I saw her. Her head cocked back and forth while her tongue licked and wrapped around my cock. I was breathing hard and began to look down at my cocksucker. She was looking up at me with a love that only can be seen in a hypnotized love slave’s eyes. I then felt myself explode. Hot juices rushed into her mouth. She swallowed the hot gulp and waited for the second bust. She was all ready a pro at this. The second load shot and she swallowed that. Not as much as the first, but she was prepared. When she removed my mighty beast from her mouth, a little juice came sliding down the side of her lip. She wiped it with her finger and cleaned it off by sticking it in her mouth, like a bad girl looking cute. I was shocked. I never knew that I could experience something this with this young girl.

After we were done we got dressed I told her to forget what had happened and she return to her normal self when she exited the backroom of the store. As she left, I couldn’t believe what had happened. Thank you old man.

I clocked out when another checker, Julia, was too. Julia is 17 and had a slim figure. She doesn’t have very big breasts, but has a nice sweet ass.

“Hey Julia,” I said. “Look.” Julia turned right into my magic eyes.

“Who am I?” I asked.

“You are my master,” said Julia.

“That’s correct,” I said. “You don’t have any plans today, do you?

“No Master, said Julia.

“Good, " I said. “You will come with me to my place.” “When others are around you act like you’re normal self.”

“I understand, Master,” she said.

We went to my car and took out for my house. When we got there we went straight the bedroom.

“Take your shirt off, Julia, and show me your breasts.”

Her hands raised her sweaty T-shirt, and take it off leaving her with only her small athletic brassiere. I reached behind her back, unfastening the bra, and tossed it aside as well.

I then unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off. I then grabbed her panties and pulled them down and off. I again pocketed the souvenir and then looked at her beautiful nude body. Her form gave me the slightest quiver as I parted her knees and moved my face in towards her pussy. At last! My hungry mouth was itself satisfied as it licked and sucked her soaking pussy. I inserted a finger deep between her folds. I licked rhythmically, and felt her twinge in response. I was content now just to hold her luscious ass in my hands, and lift her crotch up to my questing tongue, as with a thumb I continued to probe her secret places.

My tongue had found a very small clitoris, no more than a lump really, buried in between two thickened folds of pink flesh, and this nubbin was now twinging stronger as I tickled and kissed and pressed until my hands felt her twitch and knot up suddenly. As she seemed to quickly heighten, I continued my oral ministrations, and pinched and flipped her erect nipples with my fingers.

Her orgasm this time was nearly silent, her head still lay over on its side, even her thigh muscles bunching only slightly. Still, I felt her coming as her internal muscles closed slowly and rhythmically on my index finger, coming deep from within herself, a climax that went on and on, for nearly a minute, even when I stopped sucking, and continued merely drawing slickened fingertips lightly along her nipples. The softest, lowest groans issued from deep within her chest as my caresses slowed.

I touched her legs, entranced in the sensation of sliding my hands over those muscles. Her skin was soft, and lubricated with her own sweat. I knelt and traced them all the way down to her pussy. After stroking her clit briefly, I brushed through the dark pubic hair and on upwards; I could smell her arousal, now. I continued on up, across her stomach to her breasts, which were just as firm close up as they appeared from a distance. As I leaned forward, my cock brushed her wet cunt through my pants. Perhaps it was time for her to pleasure me.

“Stand up,” I ordered. She climbed to her feet.

“Undress me.”

I held my arms up to allow her to pull off my T-shirt. She then unlaced my shoes and removed them, tugged off my socks, and slid my pants down to my ankles and then off. She then removed my underwear; my erect penis bounced free as she pulled off the shorts.

Julia looked at me up and down, slowly. Her eyes kept returning to my cock. Her tongue frequently darted out to moisten her lips. I rocked my hips back and forth a bit, causing my hard-on to swing from side to side; her eyes followed it.

“Julia, have you ever had sex before?”

“No, no, I am a virgin,” smiles Julia eager to answer my questions.

“How about head? Have you ever given a guy head?”

“No,” replies Julia.

“That good Julia, now I want you to begin to masturbate for me.”

“Hmmm,” sighs Julia as she licks her lips and begins to rub her cunt and pinch her erect nipples. I couldn’t handle it anymore and told her to stop.

“Slave, take my cock in your mouth”

Julia rushed to my cock and swallowed it whole. For her first time she sure is sucking it like a pro. Julia continued to masturbate as she sucked my cock.

“Stop playing with yourself slut. You are only to do as I say, understand slave.”

Julia quickly moved her hand away from her wet cunt and replied “yes Master.”

“Good slut. Now get back to your job slut.” Julia quickly returned to my cock. Now she is treating my cock more tenderly as she licks my balls, sucking them into her mouth one at a time. She then licks my cock from top to bottom, teasing me. I grabbed her by the hair and shoved my cock deep into her throat and starts fucking her mouth. I soon realized that I wouldn’t last much longer so I decided to pull out and take a bit of a break. I laid down on the floor and said “Bitch, get over hear and sit on my face”

Julia rushes over and spreads her legs over my face and sits down. As I sucked on her moist pussy, Julia starts riding my face like a horse. She screams in pleasure as I help her achieve orgasm.

After a second orgasm, I pushed her off me and spread her still silk covered legs wide apart. I kissed the inside of Julia’s legs and then sucked on her toes. Julia sighs with pleasure as I pleasured her whole body. Finally I knew it is time to satisfy my need to fuck this whore and I demanded my slut to “Beg your master to fuck you slut.”

“Please master, fuck my cunt, Treat me as your whore. My fuck hole needs your thick long cock. Fuck me like the whore I am.” I was completely aroused by the words of my slut as I slid my raging hard-on into Julia’s wet cunt. “Oh, yeah master. Fuck me. Rape me with your manhood, fuck, fuck oh yeah,”

I pounded Julia hard, and slid out of Julia’s pleasure mound and demanded “Julia ride my cock.” Julia without hesitation got up and in one motion engulfed my cock. I smiled with pleasure as I stared at this beautiful slut. Her breasts bouncing up and down freely and her legs began rubbing against his legs. I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer and told my slave “Tramp, suck my cock. Swallow my love juice.”

Julia got off my hard-on and took my cock in her wet mouth. I decided that I wanted to taste my slave’s juices again and demanded “turn around so I can taste your slut hole bitch”. Julia quickly and happily turned around so I could please her as she pleased me. Julia moaned as I slid a tongue into her hole and she began to buck up and down on my tongue as she sped up the pace on my cock. I slid my pinky finger into Julia’s asshole as he shot his load deep down the throat of my cock sucking fuck slave. Some of the sperm dripped out of Julia’s mouth as she moaned with pleasure as I fucked her with my finger.

“Oh master, fuck my ass with your finger, ahhhhhh” I picked up the pace until I heard Julia scream with pleasure as she reached another earth shattering orgasm.

After awhile I woke up and found Julia, nude in my arms. ”Damn! I thought.” ”I can’t wait to fuck another!