The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Extensivity

After eight years of marriage, it’s normal to feel a twinge of boredom, right? I felt it for sure, and suspected my wife did too. Boredom with the same conversations, boredom with the same face to wake up to every day, and especially boredom in bed.

Sheryl was never very adventuresome in bed—I knew this when we married, but like all red-blooded males, hoped I could change her. I’d tried several things over the last few years, mostly toys ordered online, but with only one real success. For those who haven’t tried it, I highly recommend the Hitachi Magic Wand. Finally, I could guarantee my wife an orgasm every time. Still, once incorporated into our sex life, it became just another part of the routine:

Intercourse lasted anywhere from 1 minute to 20 minutes, but to be honest I rarely went past 5. What was the point? She was simply not going to orgasm through intercourse no matter how long I went. I’ve read the studies, I know this isn’t uncommon. Yet, a part of my mind niggled at me. What if she could have orgasms through intercourse, but I wasn’t providing enough stimulation to let it happen? Although we’re told by the “experts” that size doesn’t matter for most women, what if Sheryl was one of the exceptions? Or, what if the “experts” were simply wrong?

The Great Maker had gifted me with a normal penis. 5.5 inches long and a bit thicker than average, but still not in the large category. Like most males, I wasn’t happy with my endowement. Surgery was too expensive and risky, and I refused to buy into the pills, exercises, or stretching mechanisms to try to increase my size. They all perform their function extremely well. Unfortunately, their function isn’t to increase penis size, it’s to make the companies rich.

So, if my penis wasn’t going to get larger, what did that leave me? Extensions! If you haven’t tried an extension, they’re not hard to describe. Picture a thick condom with the tip of a dildo filled in at the end. Put it on and wham-bam, an extra 1-4 inches!

I ordered several, and over the next couple of weeks we tried them all, from 1 inch to 4 inches, both the “roll on” kind and the more rigid “slide on” kind. Our favorite of these first trials was one called “Extra Three Inches”, but it had two problems. One, it was a bit too long—I couldn’t go in all the way without causing discomfort. And two, it reduced sensitivity for me almost completely. And of course, once you’ve started with that monster, taking it off to finish makes intercourse like swinging a cat in a barn.

So, the search continued. Like the good Irresponsible American Consumer that I am, I started looking for something that cost more, because clearly more expensive is always better, right? :) Finally, I came upon a small site focused on the sale of a single product—the Extensitivity. It advertised lots of bells and whistles, including dynamic size adjustment. I don’t remember how I found it, and later I couldn’t retrace my path. I bought it for something like $350, but I’m not even sure how much it was as the charge never appeared on my credit card. Nevertheless, two days later the package arrived.

Sheryl was at work when it arrived, but of course that didn’t stop me from trying it out. It’s a bit fuzzy now, but here’s what I remember. I know that by the time I had the package open, I was already completely hard. The Extensitivity was made out of bright purple fleshy material. I remember thinking it was much smaller than I had expected.

The site had advertised an electronic interface, automatically adjustable sizing, and remote vibration control. None of this was evident, just a bright purple, smallish fleshy condom with a shallow opening on one end. It was too late to return it now though; I’d torn up all the packaging looking for the rest of it. Looking back, I would think I’d be been angry and trying to call for a refund, but for some reason I wasn’t. Instead, I was walking into the bedroom cradling the fleshy mound gently, with a throbbing boner in my shorts.

By the time I sat down on the bed, my shorts and underwear were in a heap and a drop of precum was glistening at the tip of my slightly undersized pecker. With nothing left to do, I placed the Extensitivity over the head of my penis. I pushed it all the way on, yet I was only able to put about two inches in. It had added about an inch to the end, but I knew we could never try it like that, it would come off inside for sure.

Then I noticed something—it was getting bigger. At first I wasn’t sure—the change was quite gradual. But soon I knew I wasn’t imagining—it was actually growing. Within a few minutes, it had completely engulfed my dick and thickened up nicely. I wasn’t alarmed at all—I found it fascinating and extremely exciting. By the time it reached the base, my heart was pounding and beating a mile a minute. Then, the moment it touched my balls, the pleasure started. There was no sense of motion or vibration—nothing that should have been causing the pleasure I was feeling, yet it continued to increase. It brought me quickly to the edge of orgasm and held me there.

For what must have been twenty minutes, I sat there, not moving, just reveling in the best sex of my life. Each time I thought I had reached the point of no return, it backed off just a bit, and then brought me right back to the edge. Over and over it teased me until finally it paused longer than normal. I had just enough time to worry that it had stopped when suddenly the pleasure came back. Much stronger than before, I was instantly over the edge and way, way, way over the edge To say the orgasm was intense is such an understatement as to be useless. Yes, it was that good.

By the time I recovered, the device had shrunk back to its normal size and had come off my penis by itself. Out of habit, I reached for a tissue for cleanup before realizing there was none. No trace whatsoever of the best orgasm of my life. Yet another oddity I should have questioned, but didn’t.

Sheryl arrived home from work and the same routine repeated. Dinner, getting the kids to eat, getting them ready for bed, a bit of TV, then off to bed ourselves. When I lay down I realized I had somehow completely forgotten about the new toy. Excitement rose in me instantly and I put down my book and turned down my bedside light. I rolled over to Sheryl and started caressing her arm (one of my standard “I’d like to fuck” messages). She replied by continuing to read, which is her standard “I’m not in the mood” message.

Undaunted, I decided to surprise her. I rolled out of bed, went to the bathroom cupboard, retrieved the wonderful purple fleshy device, and slid it over the head of my throbbing erection. It slid into place in moments, fully covering my dick and extending (as before) about an inch longer.

I called into the bedroom “I’ve got a new toy for you.”

Sheryl responded with a sigh “Not tonight sweetie. I’m tired.”

“Let’s try it—this is the new extension I told you about a few days ago.”

“Actually, I’m getting kind of sick of these toys of yours. Your size is just fine—it’s all I need. Why do you keep trying to make me like something bigger? Look, all girls aren’t like porn....”

Her voice cut off mid-sentence as I stepped into the room and she got a glimpse of my purple penis. Her mouth actually hung open for several seconds before she recovered a bit.

“It’s purple.” was all she said.

“Very purple. It may actually glow in the dark.” I laughed.

She gave no indication that she liked my joke or even heard it. “It’s not too big; I guess we can try it”. Her book was on the floor with a backward toss, and she took her eyes off my dick only long enough to pull her shirt over her head.

Her nipples were fully erect, and her breasts were already swelling. A flush was creeping up her chest and she seemed almost nervous as she slid over to my side of the bed. She reached out and grabbed my cock and started to stroke it. Her mouth opened again, but this time with a purpose. She was off the bed in a flash and on her knees, taking me into her mouth.

The sensation was amazing—it felt like I had nothing on at all—I could feel every bit of her sucking, every swirl of her tongue. The sensation was even strong as she tongued the head (odd since my cock ended more than an inch below that point). After about a minute of this, as if responding to an unspoken signal, we both moved to the bed. She spread out before me, legs as wide as she could get them, and I moved in.

I slid in smoothly—she was well oiled from her excitement. I slid all the way in, and I caught the slightest twinge of disappointment from her. Clearly she was hoping for a bit more size. I began to pump in and out, pulling nearly all the way out between each stroke.

I began to notice the strokes were getting longer, and her pussy was feeling tighter. We both looked down and saw why—the extender had grown dramatically, and was now the absolute perfect size, stretching her pussy to its pleasurable max, and brushing her cervix gently on each insertion.

When I saw this, I redoubled my efforts and really started pounding. Sheryl’s eyes rolled back as her eyelids fluttered almost closed, and she pumped back with me. We fucked like never before—it was like a two-hour-long continuous orgasm, although in truth I had several and hers were uncountable.

And so it continued for the next several weeks. Sex without the Extensivity was unthinkable and sex with it was an every- night and every-morning fuck-fest. As Sheryl grew accustomed to my new size, the extender would adapt, growing the tinniest bit each time, yet growing every time.

In between, I began to believe my dick was shrinking. Compared to my extended dick, of course I looked small. That thing had to be adding 3 inches by now. I decided to measure. My unextended size was unchanged, but to my shock, I now measured 9.5 inches with the Extensitivity on.

I kept tabs on the changes with fascination over the next several weeks. When the size changes finally stopped, my extended length was a bit over 11 inches, and a bit over 7.5 inches in circumference. Clearly, there was no turning back to sex without it now.

I was completely satisfied with my extended dick, with sex, and with my life in general. But it was not to last.

The next day I received a visitor. He introduced himself as Mike, inventor of the Extensitivity. I found myself inviting him in, offering him a beer, and sitting down to chat, like I’d known him all my life. He began to ask about the Extensitivity, about me, and about our sex life before and now. For some reason I answered him completely, without hesitation, and with total honesty. He asked to see my “progress” and I immediately retrieved the device, stripped naked to show him my feeble erection, then placed the device on and let it do it’s thing. I feared for a moment that he might laugh at my unextended size, but he didn’t look amused at all, just a bit satisfied. All the while, he took pictures and made notes.

Just as I thought the conversation might be reaching an end, he uttered a sentence I’ll never forget, and one I would have given my left arm to avoid hearing. “I’m going to have to take the Extensitivity back now.”

With a sigh of deepest regret and sadness, I handed the device to him, knowing with complete certainty I would never wear it again. He packed up his things and left without another word, leaving me to contemplate my sexual future alone.

When Sheryl came home, I did my best to appear like nothing had happened, but still she sensed my sadness and nervousness. She put the kids to bed a bit early and called me from the bedroom. When I got there, she was naked and spread eagled, four fingers sliding easily in and out of her wet cunt.

“I know you’re upset about something, and you don’t want to talk about it now, so I thought you might like to fuck.” she smiled wickedly at me.

I turned without a word and went into the bathroom. There I hesitated while she expected me to come out hard, extended, and ready to fuck. I heard the softly sloshy noises she was making as she continued to masturbate. After several minutes, the noises stopped and she walked up behind me “What’s wrong, sweetie?”

“It’s gone” I said, and followed with a brief description of this afternoon’s events.

I don’t know what reaction I expected, but what I got was fury. She was mad at the man who had taken the extender, but more so mad at me for letting him. She continued her tirade for several minutes before she finally ran to the bed, broke down and cried.

With nothing more to say, I crept into bed beside her and rolled over to try to get to sleep.

She surprised me a few minutes later by rolling back over and nuzzling up to me. Her hand drifted down to my dick and she began to stroke. After a bit of effort, she had me completely hard. It was a bit awkward since when she went faster she kept stroking too far and coming off the end. She switched to her mouth and easily took me all the way in (something she had never done before). Since the sensation was new, it felt very good and I was soon ready to fuck. I rolled her over, entered her quickly, and started to pump.

I know it seems like she should have known better, but she actually said “I don’t think you’re in” before realizing what she was saying. Compared to what she was used to, my dick was now completely incapable of giving her pleasure (or any sensation at all for that matter). When she saw the look in my eyes that told her what I was thinking, and that I was inside all the way, realization hit and she rolled over again, crying softly this time. I don’t know whether she was ashamed at the changes to her pussy, sad that we’d never again be able to have the great sex she’d become accustomed to, or both.

That’s when the doorbell rang again.

I knew who was at the door before the ring had even registered in my mind, and I was out of bed without thinking, heading to the door. I opened the door, naked and flaccid, and let Mike in. Without a word, he followed me back to the bedroom.

I watched the rest as if in a dream. Mike came around to my wife’s side of the bed and touched her shoulder. She sat bolt upright and yelled something at me. As she scrambled off the bed and over to me, Mike began to strip.

By the time she had given up on trying to shake me out of my stupor, Mike was completely naked. Sheryl was shivering beside me and probably still yelling when he opened his hand to show her what he was holding. When she saw the Extensitivity, she stopped yelling and shivering instantly and focused on it completely. By the time he had slid it onto his cock, she was licking her lips and had taken an involuntary step towards the bed. When the extender had fully engulfed his dick and swelled to its full 11 inch size, her hand was back to fingering her pussy. She walked around the bed and knelt before him.

Although much of that night is hazy, I’ll never forget the look in her eyes as she gazed up at him, stroking his enormous purple cock. It was a look of lust mixed with pure love and adoration In that crystal moment, I knew I’d lost my wife forever.

He bent her over the bed and took her from behind. Although I never got to measure it, I’d swear it was even bigger than usual, at least 13 inches and ridiculously thick.

Perhaps the worst part of the night for me was when he pulled out of her pussy and shrank down to a normal cock size, then slid easily into her ass. You see, my wife had never let me into her ass, although I’ve begged for it a hundred times. She took it from him without thinking, and with that same look filled with love and lust. As he fucked her ass, he slowly grew. Soon he was fucking her with a thick (although not as thick as before) 10 inch cock, and she was loving every moment of it.

Mostly her cries of pleasure that night were more grunts and moans than intelligible words, so the next thing she said was a surprise in more than one way “Oh god, my cunt! You’re fucking my cunt!”

Had she lost it completely? He was fucking her ass, not her cunt!

With great effort, I broke my stupor enough to move and bend over to get a better view. At the same time, they shifted and suddenly it was clear she hadn’t lost her mind. He was fucking two cocks into her, one in her ass and a second much larger one into her pussy. She was stretched to the limit in both holes, and clearly in the grips of the most pleasure she had ever felt.

I had just long enough to let this image sink in and my mouth drop open when Mike noticed my movement. He paused his fucking briefly and concentrated on me, then everything went dark.

I woke the next morning on the floor of my bedroom. It wasn’t really a surprise that I never saw Sheryl again. Wherever she is, I know she’s happy, in love, and having the best sex of her life

For some reason, that makes me a bit happier too.