The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Experiment

Week Thirteen—Sunday

I started to walk over to Professor B’s yesterday evening. I was halfway there before I realized that it’s Saturday and I don’t have a session with him. I couldn’t believe it! What a crazy thing do to! And I was supposed to be getting ready to go to a party.

I think I’ve gotten so used to my regular sessions during the week, that it just seems natural to go every day. I enjoy my sessions so much. And I’m benefiting from them. I wonder if Professor B would let me have sessions during the weekend as well? I could come anytime. And even if he’s only free in the evenings, parties aren’t really very important. I want to contribute to science. I think I’ll ask if he can fit me in.

Week Thirteen—Tuesday

Something has been missing for me lately. I’m not sure what. I’ve been thinking about how much I’d like someone to tell me what to do. I get so tired of making decisions all the time. It would be a nice change to just relax, let go, and have someone else direct me. I’ve been considering asking Professor B for advice. Maybe he’ll tell me what I should do. I think I’d feel very comfortable following his suggestions.

Today I let Professor B know what I’ve been feeling. I told him that I needed someone to tell me what to do. I asked if he’d do that. He smiled at me. “If I tell you what to do, Katie, do you think you’ll want to follow my instructions?”

“Oh yes, I’ll enjoy following your instructions,” I replied. It felt so good to respond to him. I knew that anything he suggested would be just perfect for me. I want to obey him. And I want to please him.

“I think you need to dress in sexier clothing. That will really make you feel better, Katie.”

I knew that was exactly right. I need to dress in sexier clothing. It will really make me feel better. I was so grateful to Professor B for helping me realize this.

After I left his house, I decided to do a bit of shopping. I bought a sexy short-short skirt with a sheer silken blouse. I also got a pair of tight jeans and a skimpy halter-top. I looked at the lingerie, but decided that I’d feel better without a bra—they’re so tight and confining, and with my firm breasts I don’t really need one. Some of the panties were so sexy though; I just had to buy a couple pair. I could hardly wait till I reached home to try on the tiny black g-string and the sheer white bikini trimmed with a bit of lace.

By the time I reached my apartment, thinking about wearing my sexy new clothes had me so hot that I stripped down, crawled into bed, and played with myself. I was imagining modeling my new lingerie for Professor B, and when I thought about showing him my sexy panties, wearing nothing else, I started to cum. God, it was so hot!

I can’t believe I wrote that. I’m glad that no one else will ever read this log.

Week Thirteen—Saturday

I had my first weekend session today. When I asked him, Professor B said he was happy to train me seven days a week. He told me he appreciated my willingness to be helpful. He told me that I have an important role in his experiment and that I’m an excellent experimental subject. I felt myself glow under his praise. I love it when he praises me. I want to earn his praise so much.

I didn’t remember my session. I don’t need to remember. I enjoy my sessions so much. And I’m benefiting from them.