The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Excellent Subject

by xesulliv

Part VI: Lycra

I walked into Brian’s office feeling jacked. I had just finished a good chest day after getting off early from work. I rode my bike to get to the office and was still wearing my lycra.

Why the hell did I need to change?

Everything was skin tight and I loved having my sexy body on display. Philip gave me the once over and I stared him down... I had so much testosterone in me right then… I felt like bending the little gym bunny over his desk and fucking him senseless—that would teach him what a real man was. Teach him to look at me.

He wouldn’t ever disrespect me again.

“You’re early,” Philip said while staring at the massive bulge in the front of my compression shorts.

“I’m right on time,” I snarled. I stomped past his desk and was ready to push through to Brian’s office.

“You can’t go in there yet!” Philip rose quickly and tried to stop me, but I was stronger than him. I had spent months working out in the gym and Brian’s trainer had worked wonders on my physique.

I pushed Philip against the wall. “Just try me, fuckboy.” I gripped the front of his starched white shirt and shoved him aside. I loved seeing that pretty boy get what was coming to him. “This is my last hour here. I don’t give a shit about waiting.”

I opened the office door without knocking. Brian was calmly sitting behind his desk and writing on a pad of paper. He looked unsurprised to see me so aggressive and to see me dressed so uncouth. What did I care about my appearance—I wasn’t coming back to this place again. I had no one to impress.

“Please wait a moment,” Brian requested. “I’m almost finished.” His gaze lingered on my crotch.

“I ain’t waiting anymore.”

“Fine,” Brian said, then sighed. He took off his glasses and rubbed his temples. “What’s with your mood today?”

“I’m quitting,” I stated.

He raised an eyebrow at me. Brian stood and walked around his desk so that he was directly under my glare with nothing between us. He straightened his tie and ran his fingers through his hair so that it fell perfectly to the side.

“I’m quitting,” I said again, suddenly nervous.

“Is that why you’re wearing… such an outfit?” His lips quirked and his eyes looked down at my body again. “I’ve been asking you to wear your workout gear for months… but you always get so dressed up.”

I blushed. “I wanted to look professional.”

“What’s with the sudden change?”

I grabbed my crotch and paused to collect my thoughts. It was hard to think when Brian spoke so softly and looked at me with those deep eyes that could almost drown all my worries. “I’m getting a new therapist.”

He didn’t looked surprised. “Oh really?” He spoke blandly. “You don’t think we’ve made a Breakthrough—” I shuddered. “—or that you’re an Excellent Subj—”

I pressed my hand over Brian’s mouth and glared into his eyes, full of anger and heat. “That’s enough messing around.” I pressed my hard cock into his crotch. “I need a new therapist. This is the last time I’m coming to your office.” I released my hand.

“Oh, I doubt that.”

How infuriating! I shouldn’t have used so much pre-workout before I rode my bike here. I’m still feeling jittery and jacked up.

“Listen!” I caught myself and stopped yelling. “Brian,” I said, softer and under control. “If you want to keep having a relationship, then you can’t be my therapist. It’s that simple.”

“That hasn’t bothered you for the past however many months.”

“It bothers me now!” I grunted, trying to think around my desire. The truth was I couldn’t put my finger on what made it so important for me to break it off with Brian, but I knew it was the right thing to do. It wasn’t ethical for such a respected man to have a relationship with one of his clients. If I broke off my therapy sessions, then I could finally date this man for real.

“So what’s with the outfit?” he teased. “You know how much I love a man who can ride a bike. How did you like the new seat I got you?”

I blushed. “Brian. We can’t be together… not yet. Not until I find a new therapist!” I felt like a child trying to explain something to an adult… and Brian humored me, just like I was a baby.

“I’m so happy with your transformation over the summer. You’ve changed from a couch potato to… well… you’re fucking hot!” Brian laughed.

I blushed and looked away again. I loved when Brian complimented me, but suddenly I felt like a manwhore… what was I thinking by wearing such a revealing outfit! My cock was practically bursting out of the stretched material!

“Okay,” I said while coughing to clear my throat. I needed to stay focused, even though it was so easy to enter that warm, worry-free bubble that always seemed to be around Brian. “I’m glad you think I’m hot. I think you’re fucking sexy, too. Seems I have a bit of a crush on my therapist.”

“Ya think?”

I laughed and pressed into Brian’s body. God, he was so sexy. I could touch him all day. Feel him. Press into him. Fuck him.

I blinked. It was natural to fuck guys… I knew that. Doing manly things… Brian had explained everything to me until I had finally agreed. It was male bonding. It was a way to feel close to my friends. And when Brian told me to fuck one of the guys… I was bringing pleasure to Brian. Brian liked to watch.

My eyes were closed and my mouth was pressed into Brian’s. We were making out. I moaned as my tongue fought against his. I pressed my bulge into his.

Then I broke away from him and tried to regain some of my composure. “We have to quit with the games,” I said quickly. “I’m breaking it off with you. But I thought, before we changed things up… well… uh… every therapist has a fantasy of fucking one of his clients.”

“Just one client?”

I flushed again. “That’s it. I’m so fucking horny right now. I’m going to fuck you as you’ve wanted to be fucked since the moment you laid eyes on me.” I flipped Brian around so that his hands were on his desk and his ass was in line with my crotch. I instinctively knew how Brian wanted it—I knew him so well by that point, it’s like I could read his mind—smell his desire.

“Wait,” Brian commanded, twisting under me. “I want to watch you strip. I love seeing your manscaped body and your thick muscles.” He touched my bicep lightly, then unzipped the front of my lycra like he was seducing me.

Enough waiting!

I forced the zipper down in a rough motion and pulled the skin-tight suit over my shoulders. I dropped my bottoms equally quickly, but left on my shoes and socks… for better traction. My bottoms got stuck on my shoes for a second. Brian wanted me to be wearing these shoes and socks… Brian thought it was hot. Brian wanted to be roughed up. Brian wanted to be treated like how I treated Philip.

Brian wanted me to have traction.

“I’m going to give you what you’ve been wanting,” I stated. Brian shivered under my dominating glare. His hands fumbled over the buttons on his shirt and his tie was half loosened. I ripped the tie over his head, then opened his pants and forced him out of them, all while kissing him passionately and ripping the shirt from his chest when he finally got to the last button.

Neither of us had been wearing underwear… which seemed odd. It was also convenient, so I didn’t mind.

I flipped Brian so that he was once again facing the desk. I pressed a finger against his hole, just to tease him. He was already wet down there. “Naughty, naughty,” I breathed against his neck. I towered over my therapist and completely dominated his body. “Who’s been fucking this ass?” Philip. I was going to fuck Philip so hard next time. He was never going to challenge me again.

“No one,” Brian whispered. “I was just getting ready for you.”

That sounded weird. I hadn’t ever fucked Brian in his office—why would he have been getting ready for me? This was supposed to be a surprise for him… a present.

He pressed his needy ass into my crotch and I forgot my worries—I had a pussy to fuck. I flicked his ass with my fingers and spread those beautiful globes so that my hard cock could conquer this man.

“You want to feel like Philip?” I taunted.

“Yes,” he said, breathlessly. “Let your—” I pressed into him and he had to stop speaking. “Let your mind think—” I pressed into him further and he stopped speaking again. It felt like a game to me. “Think of me like you are fucking Philip. With the anger and the aggression.”

I slid all the way into him with a powerful stroke. He grunted and then sighed. I pulled on his chest so that his back pressed into my body and his head was near my mouth again.

“Treat you like Phillip? I already am. Now be quiet… I’m going to fuck this tight pussy.”

I pulled out with a quick, practiced stroke then methodically pushed into him again. He moaned. I felt so strong. I did it again and knew that I was bringing Brian such great pleasure. Brian was a size queen and he loved my big dick.

Brian twisting awkwardly… and I loved seeing his disheveled, dazed appearance. So sexy. Everything about Brian was so sexy. His ass was so much better than any pussy I had ever had. And pleasing him always brought me such a deep satisfaction… I could do this for the rest of my life.

I fucked him good and long and he was very satisfied.

He screamed numerous times before cuming.

Our post-coitus glow was so bright. This was Brian’s deepest fantasy and I was glad to have made it come true for him.

“Sorry I have to get a new therapist,” I said. Brian ran his hands through my manscaped chest fur as we reclined on the office couch.

“I don’t know about that,” Brian said. “You haven’t been my client for months.”

“Don’t be stupid. You’ve been my therapist since the spring. It’s now almost October.”

Brian sighed. He kissed my chest. “I don’t have office hours on Thursdays,” he confessed. “I only work on Thursdays for special clients. You were one such special client.”

“What do you mean you don’t have office hours? Philip is here. I’ve paid you every week.”

“Yes, you have paid me. But when you are so deeply hypnotized in my office, it’s so easy to let your conclusions fade and blur. It’s so easy to see the world as I say it is. You know that my voice will comfort you through anything that is upsetting.” He kissed my chest again. “I want you to remember how you paid for your therapy sessions. Open up your mind for me… and remember.””

I blinked at him slowly. I felt a dawning realization... because I hadn’t paid him with money… I had shown him my body and perfected my physique to be more up to his standards. And I fucked him with my big cock.

“You did it all for free?” I asked incredulously.

“I’m not a saint,” Brian corrected. “You just so happen to be such an Excellent Subject.”

I blinked up at him. “Yes,” I repeated slowly. “Such an Excellent Subject… And such an Excellent Lover,” I added.

“You always were so humble.” Brian chuckled. “Once we got rid of that anger deep inside of you… once we funneled your anger into another habit… you became a pussycat.”

That stung... I looked at Brian and felt my pride bleeding from where he had stabbed. “The way I just fucked you was not as gentle as a pussycat.”

Brian watched me with a goofy look. “I love you so much.”

I was delighted to hear his confession. “I love you, too.” We cuddled.

“I’m going to take you deeper.” Brian often warned me when he was going to ‘take me deeper’. He began counting backwards and I let my mind drift with his voice. He was such a good man… so gentle and caring. I was in control, but I let him be my guide.

When Brian told me that it was time to fuck Philip and to get it on film, I knew what my job was. I knew that this was how I paid for all those beautiful therapy sessions he’d given me for free. Brian was such a good kind-hearted man. I had to pay him back… I had to please him.

He wanted to make a video of me fucking the brains out of Philip… and since I liked putting the pretty boy in his place… well, I went along with everything Brian said. He just made so much sense.

I opened my eyes when Brian told me to. He directed me to dress in my tight biking shorts and Lycra top. Then it was time to take Philip. I could feel the aggression returning to my body—my demeanor. The testosterone fuel returned, like I had just had the best workout. I was a man and I needed to take that pretty boy and make him my bitch.

This was the kind of fuckfest that Brian fantasized about. He wanted to see aggression—he wanted to direct my aggression. He wanted to see the heat in my eyes, feel the steam rolling off my body.

And my big cock swinging and taking and swinging and taking…

I was going to bring pleasure to Brian by bringing pleasure to Philip.

The logic was convoluted, but Brian repeated it to me several times and it eventually made sense.

Everything Brian said eventually made sense—he was such a wise and caring man.

I stood in the center of Brian’s office, breathing heavily like an enraged animal.

Brian asked me to say my name.

“Dr. Matthew Reginald Ives,” I said.

“That’s good. And what are you here for, Dr. Ives?”

“I’m here to fuck some pretty boy pussy.” I looked at the camera, snarled. “And it’s going to be rough.”

Brian was aroused and that made me happy. I knew that this was my payment for our sessions. I had to bring pleasure to Brian. Brian’s pleasure was the center of my whole world.

The camera was important to me.

I had to put on a performance. This film was for Brian’s private collection. My image would never be posted online… not like his other boys. Brian didn’t want to ruin my career, but it made him so happy to see me on film. I knew that I had a role to play and I knew that I had to live up to his standards.

I knew a lot of things... after Brian explained them.

Then I stalked out of the office, flexing my meaty ass so that Brian would get it all on tape. I pounded into the reception room. Philip was waiting behind his desk and was seated primly, like a gentle lamb.

His profile was so perfect.

I was envious of his perfectly styled black, curly hair. The designer stubble on his face. The way his shirt was buttoned so tightly, but the top button was loose which let his neck draw my eye.

I wished that I was a vampire so I could bite into that beautiful flesh.

“Are we scheduling next week’s appointment?” Philip asked innocently, all green eyes and angelic looks.

“No. I told you I was done with this shit. I just fucked your therapist good.”

“I heard something wild in there.” Philip spoke with an eagerness that made my blood boil. “Brian told me that he was not to be interrupted.” The kid was practically salivating while looking at my crotch.

“Now I’m going to take what I’ve been wanting for months. I’m going to put you in your place, you pretty little bitch.”

Philip nervously got up from his seat and backed away from me. He was frozen between the wall and the desk without an escape. I lunged at him, grabbed his shirt.

He shivered. “No,” he protested. “What are you doing, you brainless animal!”

“I’m going to fuck you as you were meant to be fucked. You’re nothing but a pretty boy. One of Brian’s toys.”

Philip shuttered. I tossed him against the desk and pressed my hips against his bubble butt. His ass was at the perfect height to get fucked. I wrapped my arms around his chest and kneaded my fingers into his pecs while playing with the buttons on his starched white shirt. I tore the shirt open, exposing his beautiful tan flesh.

The camera got in position so Brian could see this perfect angle.

Then I ripped off the boy’s pants and exposed his black designer underwear.

Then it was my turn to get undressed (though I didn’t know where that thought came from... so suddenly and crystal clear in my mind). I quickly lifted my Lycra over my shoulders and exposed my thick torso. My cock was so hard it was difficult to lower my biking shorts.

I wetted my finger, then stuck it up that tight ass. The raven-haired boy moaned, but he wasn’t fighting me anymore. He wanted this. It was a fantasy.

It was one of Brian’s fantasies to see me lose control like this. It was important for me to lose control every once in awhile so I could get rid of my anger and then act so much nicer in my real-world job. This was important. Brian told me it was important. I needed to let out my inner animal.

Brian let me use this as an outlet for my anger—Brian had coached me up to this moment during our therapy sessions.

And I was up to his standards now. It was so easy to remain in a hypnotic trance even while fucking with such reckless abandon.

I stuck a second finger up Philip’s sloppy ass.

“Looks like someone was ready for me,” I snarled.

“Yes,” Philip said breathlessly. “Fuck me.”

I lined my thick, throbbing cock up with his tight hole. He had been pre-lubed and ready to go almost like this was a planned encounter. I blinked against the stray thought because something about the logic struck me as odd. I was here to dominate him… to take him by surprise. Why was he prepared for this?

I glanced at the camera.

Brian was behind the camera. Brian, who was back to wearing one of his button-down shirts, but wasn’t wearing pants. He was stroking his cock—giving me instructions.

He told me something to do… but I just blinked at him, dumbly.

Brian was so handsome and so respected. This was his fantasy. He loved seeing me so out of control.

I cast Philip aside, throwing him against the reception desk and leaving him there. I stomped to the camera, then yanked the man away from the tripod and pulled his head into my burly chest.

“Is this what you want?” I snarled in Brian’s ear.

“No.” He squirmed and tried to get away. “I’m in control, Matthew. Let me go… and finish this thing. For my collection.”

“I don’t think this is how it should finish,” I said. “I know you like me like this. I know you want me.” I stuck my finger up Brian’s ass, which had so recently been satisfied. He wanted this again—Brian wanted to lose control. I knew Brian so well and I knew that this was his fantasy.

“No!” Brian said loudly. “I’m in control!”

I shoved my finger up until he grunted.

“What do you think now, bitch?” I slapped my hard cock against his naked thighs so that he felt my power. I stroked his cock with my other hand.

“Dr. Ives,” Brian said quickly… panting.

I felt the spell come over my mind. I knew what he was trying to do and wasn’t about to let him get away with it. He was too nervous, eager. It wasn’t the same incantation as usual.

“Dr. Matthew—”

I pulled my finger out of his ass and clasped my heavy hand over his mouth.

“I don’t think so, Brian,” I taunted. “You’re my therapist. You’ve been dreaming about getting my big dick up you for months. Admit it.” I slammed into his thigh, so that he would have an idea of what it would be like to get fucked so roughly.

Brian moaned and nodded his head. I felt his teeth against my palm.

“Yes, this is what you want. You want to be fucked like a pretty boy. You want to be thrown around. You want to lose control.”

“No!” he yelled into my hand. He shuddered against my body. I tore open his shirt, which was only held together by a few buttons.

“Philip,” I commanded. The office slut looked up at me. “Get behind the camera and focus on us. I’m going to fuck this horny old man and make him my pussyboi.”

That felt right—I was born to fuck like a wild man. That was what I was supposed to do. The mp3 files had told me all week… I was supposed to walk into Brian’s office and take him. I was going to stalk into his office and fuck him. Fuck him good and hard and long.

That’s exactly what I was doing.

“No!” Brian yelled again, his voice breaking and muffled by my palm. “This is over! I’m done with this! I’m in control!”

I could barely make out his words as I grinned into the camera. “Look at the camera, Brian. Tell him your name. Tell him your full name.” That’s what Brian had commanded me to do earlier…

He couldn’t speak with my hand over his mouth. I let go while sliding my cock into his ass. He gasped and arched his back. I knew he wanted this. He was such a good bottom. This was the best pussy I’d ever had.

I closed my eyes and let my body roll into the pleasure like I was riding a wave.

“Say your name.”

“Brian,” he said hoarsely. He yelled and then he grunted.

“Tell the camera what you’re here to do.”

Brian grunted and whimpered. He breathed as deep as he could and tried to collect himself. I fucked him slowly so that it was impossible for him to come down from the high.

When he spoke, his voice was surprisingly even and full of power.

“Dr. Ives,” he said slowly and methodically. I blinked and slowed my fuck.

“Dr. Matthew Ives.”

I felt the calmness overcome my body.

“Matthew Reginald Ives.”

I felt open to his suggestions. Blissful. Brian was a trusted friend and a trusted voice.

He pulled out of me… or wait, I mean, I pulled out of him… or no… he pulled away from me and I just stood there, patiently waiting for him to tell me what to do.

“You are such an Excellent Subject,” Brian said to me with a hardness in his tone. I found myself agreeing with him.

He snarled at me. “What has gotten into you?” He slapped me across the face. I didn’t flinch. I was blissful and calm—a toy. “You are never to do that again!” Brian shrieked in my face. I was deeply hypnotized and unperturbed by his outburst.

“Never again,” I agreed calmly.

Brian was in my face, fully enraged. “I’m going to count you back from ten. Let’s go through this slowly. You need to feel your punishment.”

“I need to feel my punishment,” I mumbled.

“Ten, you know how much shame you must atone for…”

“Nine, you want so badly to live up to my standards…”

Yes, live up to your standards. Oh my, I’ve been so bad. I am so ashamed.

I let Brian escort my conscious mind deeper and deeper. His voice wrapped around me like a coat. I trusted him completely.

“I trust you completely,” I said with a happy smile on my dumb face. That’s what made me happiest of all, being handsome and dumb and serving such a respected gentleman. I smiled up at my master and took the punishment—and Brian was right… I deserved the punishment.

When I woke up, I was back on his office couch, naked. There was a camera in my face.

“Tell the camera your name,” Brian commanded. His voice was harsh and I knew that I was about to please him a lot. But I still had some work to do until I could live up to his standards.

“Matthew Reginald Ives,” I said.

“Tell the camera what you are here to do.”

“I’m here to get fucked like a little bitch,” I said. “Like a stupid himbo!” I chuckled dumbly and flexed for the camera. Then I showed off my ass. “Wait? I’m not some little pussy, not like Philip. I don’t do this shit.”

“Don’t worry,” Brian said soothingly. “You trust me completely. You know I would never hurt you. This is your first time bottoming and I can’t wait to have it on tape.”

I looked over Brian’s shoulder and there was Philip. Philip with his long, thick dick. I winced just thinking about taking something so large. How could a dude could take something so big… how did Philip take mine? It had to hurt.

Brian assured me that Philip wasn’t going to fuck me. Not yet. The honor of the first fuck belonged to Brian.

Of course, I thought. I am yours to play with.

I was relieved that Brian was the one who was going to take my virginity. It felt so right. I loved him so much. I adored him.

“Philip is going to be here pleasuring your body. He’s going to make you feel so good that you won’t worry about your ass at all. Plus, I stuck a couple buttplugs up there before and you haven’t complained.”

I didn’t remember the anal stimulation, but once he mentioned it, it all made so much sense. Of course Brian would do something like that. Brian was so conscientious. Stretching me. Preparing me. Training me. And of course he wanted to work me up to this experience.

“You’ve always secretly wanted to try bottoming.”

You know, now that I thought about it, it did make such perfect sense. I loved Brian so much and I brought him so much pleasure when I fucked him. Would it be the same when he went in me? I was so curious, all of a sudden. Like… my ass was really excited!

“That’s it,” Brian said. “And you’re going to feel this one. You’re going to remember not to pull a stunt like you did this afternoon. Going wild on me… that’s a no-no. I’m always in charge. Brian is always in control.”

“Brian is always in control,” I agreed.

He stuck a finger in my ass. It felt so unnatural. But then Philip placed his succulent lips around my cock and I groaned. So much pleasure. Philip was an experienced cocksucker. It was the best blowjob I’d ever had.

I didn’t mind when Brian stuck a second finger beside the first and loosened me further. I didn’t mind when Brian eventually inserted himself into my eager hole.

I looked at the camera and grinned happily, chuckling dumbly.

This was the best therapy session of my life! I liked it when Brian got so aggressive. Loved it. It made me feel submissive. I was completely submissive to Brian. Was this even a punishment?

Brian normally liked me being the masculine one and being in control. But sometimes when I needed to be punished, I could be a good bottom. I could be Brian’s good bottom.

He finished inside of me and pulled out.

“Now lay there,” he commanded.

Brian adjusted the camera so there was a better angle between me and Philip.

“Philip,” Brian commanded darkly. “Such a pretty boy. Now you fuck him as he fucked you earlier this afternoon.”

Philip smirked at me. “With pleasure.” It was like a dream.

I looked up at the handsome young man between my legs. Then I smiled and let myself enter the haze, listening to Brian’s words. I called myself a slut. A whore. A pussyboi.

I called myself whatever Brian wanted me to. I thought about Philip’s big cock as he teased me and played with me and kept me hard.

I wondered what it would feel like to take such a large cock.

You know, I thought as the young man entered me. This isn’t much of a punishment at all.

I decided to vocalize how much I loved it. It was important to let Brian know that I was enjoying his punishment. He told me I would enjoy it and he was right.

Brian was such a wise and respected man. He was always right. And he was always in control.

I let Brian zoom in on my face and I acted like the horny slut that I was.

“Fuck me again, master,” I pleaded.

“Philip, fuck his brains out.”

“With pleasure,” Philip said. His voice was deep. His chin had the perfect amount of black stubble. His body was tight and gym-honed.

I was his bottom boi.

He fucked me with that powerful dick and made me into his pussy bitch. I put on a show for the camera. If I put on a good enough show then Brian would fuck me again. And I’d be Brian’s pussy bitch... I’d be Master’s bottom.

A guy could dream. I licked my lips and called myself a cockwhore. I gave Brian my best ‘fuck me now’ look.

Brian told Philip to finish… and I called myself a slutty cumdump himbo.

Then my experienced lover took his place…

“You’re not going to forget this one,” Brian sneered as he plunged into my sloppy ass for the second time.

Not like I wanted to!