The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Excellent Subject

by xesulliv

Part III: Gym and Massage

I finished the last rep of my flies. My chest felt pumped. I knew that tomorrow I would be super sore. I turned to Brian and complained.

“I haven’t done this in years. I’m going to be so fucking sore tomorrow.”

“That language,” Brian said, making fun of me.

I blushed. Where had that come from? Of course Brian wasn’t the kind of guy to be so uncouth. Brian would never say something so dirty.

“Unless you’re going to get fucked, you won’t be ‘fucking’ sore,” Brian said.

My jaw nearly unhinged from my face. “Brian,” I whispered. “Language.”

He laughed at me. I felt as if Brian and I had jus shared a moment… was he becoming a companion or something like that? Like a really good friend?

“How do you like my personal trainer?”

“Bradley? He’s great. A really great guy.” Bradley was so energetic and fun to be around. Plus, as I became more and more comfortable with the trainer, I realized that we had a lot in common.

“Do you think you could come here and work out with him in the future?”

“Oh, I’d love to.”

“Bradley really is an Excellent Trainer.” Brian said the word ‘excellent’ and my cock shifted uncomfortably in my shorts. Why was I always so anxious around Brian? I felt constantly horny—constantly in need of relief. I had a feeling like something important was supposed to happen today at the gym.

“I feel like something important is supposed to happen today in the gym,” I said. It felt weird to speak so precisely, almost like I was a robot.

“Yes, something important is going to happen. I’m so glad you brought that up. It’s about time.”

“Time for what?”

Bradley, the trainer, approached the two of us. “No chit-chat,” he said, smiling with a tremendous amount of energy. “You-Matthew—get over to the squat rack. No time for rest.” He tossed me a bottle. “Drink this, it’ll help give you a boost.”

“I’m going to be so—” I looked at Brian and let the thought hang between us. “—Fucking sore tomorrow.”

“Oh yes, you will.” Brian agreed with me and had an unreadable expression that left me feeling uneasy. My therapist didn’t normally look so possessive. “Go do your squats,” he admonished. “I’ll meet you in the changing room.”

“Okay Brian,” I said. I followed Bradley and finished my workout. Every muscle in my body was on fire.

“You’ll need to get a massage tonight,” Bradley suggested. “Otherwise you’re going to be unable to move tomorrow. As I understand it, you’ve been out of shape for a couple years.”

“I used to workout almost every day. Back when I was in the Army.”

“Is that why you keep your hair cut?”

“Yeah, I’ve always liked the high and tight. And it reminds me of… well, I don’t want to go there.”

“Alright, bro, give me ten good reps to finish it out.”

“Ten? I can do at least fifteen. I ain’t no pussy.”

“I like your attitude,” the trainer said.

My legs were burning after the workout. I stumbled back to the changing room ready to shower and get the hell out of there. There was sweat in every fiber of my shirt. I stank like a pig. My underwear was soaked. I could feel my body dipping low on energy. I needed to refuel.

Thankfully, Brian wasn’t messing around. He was in the changing room waiting for me. Philip was there with him... Philip with the perfectly combed black hair which was so perfectly curled and framed such perfect green eyes and which complimented such a perfectly sculpted chin with perfect stubble.

Philip, Philip… perfect Philip.

And his shirts—even his clothes looked so much better than mine. I wore an old faded cut-off shirt like I used to wear back in the day when I lifted. Philip wore a high-tech, tight red shirt with black biking shorts. Lycra. How was I supposed to keep up with that? It showed off his ass so spectacularly... and his half-hard cock. I looked nothing like him. I would never look like him. I felt so ashamed to be standing next to Brian and looking like such a sweaty scrub.

“Look who joined us,” Brian said happily. “Philip.”

No shit.

“Hello Matthew,” the younger man said with an outstretched hand. We shook. His voice was so deep and smooth. Every movement was sensual and designed to show off his unbelievable body. It would take me months, maybe years, to get back to that kind of a body. I wished that I could get there soon so that I could impress Brian with my dedication and loyalty.

Philip asked me if I wanted to work out with him. He smiled so cheerfully. I loved his youthful enthusiasm and was incredibly envious.

“Sorry bro,” I said. “I’m all wore out. Bradley ran me through the ringer.”

“He’s going to be fucking sore tomorrow,” Brian added with a sly smile. I looked at Brian quickly and squirmed. Something felt off about the way he talked, but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

“Yeah,” I agreed slowly. “Fucking sore.”

“Good luck with that,” Philip said. “Maybe I’ll see you later?” Philip wandered into the gym and left me alone with Brian.

“The trainer said I would need a massage,” I informed Brian. “He said there was a couple booths back here and that they would give me a complimentary massage for my first time.”

“How nice of the gym. Bradley knows there’s a complimentary massage back at my house.”

Something sounded off about that proposition. “At your place?”

“Yes. Since we had such a good time lifting, I thought that we could have a nightcap. Would you like to see where I live? I don’t mean to impress you, but it has some stunning architecture.”

“I would love to see your place,” I stated. “But—”

“No buts,” Brian interrupted. “Unless it’s yours.” He slapped my rear. “I have all the required supplements and recovery mixes. We can recover together. Don’t worry, I won’t ply you with alcohol. Relax at my house… or maybe you don’t feel safe with me?”

“I am safe with you,” I replied automatically. “I trust you completely. But I feel as though I have something to do at home. Something important.”

“Is there anything as important as pleasing me? Making me feel good?” Brian’s voice made me drowsy.

I blinked stupidly. Was there anything more important? Why couldn’t I remember? “Don’t put me on the spot like this,” I stammered. “Just because I can’t think of anything off the top of my head, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.”

“I agree,” Brian said with a laugh. “I’m just glad you think so highly of me. And right now, nothing is more important than me.”

“Brian,” I said with deep emotion in my voice. “You are so amazing and respected and distinguished. I would love to go back to your house with you.” The words fell out of my mouth like I was a slow robot. I was slow and stiff and spoke without my usual enthusiasm.

“Good. I can’t wait to show you around my property. I think you’re going to really love it. Who knows, perhaps we could even have a deeper hypnosis session? You do feel completely comfortable with me, don’t you?”

“Of course, why do you keep asking that question?”

“I just wondered if anything was bothering you… We are inside a public place after all.”

“Brian, you know you can touch my body anytime you want.” It felt good to have an older, distinguished man appreciate my body. Brian knew that. Sometimes my therapist could be so silly.

“I’m glad you think so.”

Brian and I showered together. It was a beautiful experience. I realized how much I would love to shower with Brian every day of the week. In fact, I was kind of hoping that we could have another shower after we got to his house. Showering together was really kind of fun—a bonding experience.

Neither of us came, but we got to touch each other and play with each other. Brian was a shorter man than me and it looked weird to see him so disheveled. But then he adjusted his hair as we changed and he looked more professional again. I noticed the silver streaks in his slick, combed hair and was reminded of how he was such a refined gentleman.

He didn’t wear his usual therapist clothes, which once again made me feel uneasy. Why was Brian wearing a white tee shirt? He should have been wearing his collared shirt and tie.

Plus, Brian’s cock was kind of nice, too, but the ass was more important. He must have spent a lot of time working on that ass. How had I not noticed Brian’s ass before? He always wore nice, tight clothes. Kind of like Phillip. Phillip was youthful and had a perfectly aesthetic body. But Brian was my favorite. Brian deserved my loyalty and everything I could possibly give him.

Brian was… like… the most trusted man in my life.

After my little zoning out in the changing room, Brian gave me directions to his house which I obeyed without question. I pulled into the driveway and was stunned because his house was so massive and sprawling. There had to have been at least four or five bedrooms on the top floor—that’s how large it was.

I was overwhelmed with respect for the man that had become such a close friend to me.

Brian was waiting for me in the driveway. “Come in Matthew. You should feel completely at ease. You trust me completely.”

“I trust you completely.”

“Come in, come in.” Brian ushered me through the front door. His hand slid down my lower back and over my ass cheeks, literally pulling me through the door by fingering my asshole. It felt nice to have so much attention from the refined gentleman.

“What do you think of my kitchen? I just had it remodeled.”

“It looks amazing,” I murmured.

“You should have seen the crew who put it together. Now they were amazing. Real works of art.” Brian fingered me slowly. “Never mind that,” Brian said while waving his off hand. “Anything uncomfortable will fade. It’s so easy to remain in a hypnotic trance. When you hear my voice, all your worries lesson. You know that I am the source of your comfort and pleasure.”

“Comfort and pleasure,” I repeated. Wait a minute, how was Brian the source of my pleasure? My cock was the source of my pleasure. Oh yeah, Brian controlled my cock. I haven’t used my cock on my own for at least a week. That’s why I was so eager to get to the gym. I knew Brian would help me with something important and that something important was rock hard and ready to erupt.

“I’m glad to see that the post-hypnotic suggestions have taken hold.” Brian sounded pleased with me. “I feel as though we’re about to have a Breakthrough.”

I gasped. My legs went soft and wobbly. I fell to my knees.

I wept uncontrollably. I felt as though I was on the cusp of something very important. When Brian told me to look up, I did. My face was staring straight as his crotch. Something felt incredibly uneasy deep within me. I was not comfortable at all.

“What’s wrong?” Brian asked, like I were part of a science experiment.

“I can’t do it.”

“Let me get changed,” Brian suggested. “Why don’t you get comfortable on the couch like you are so used to doing. Close your eyes.” Brian ushered me to the couch. “I’ll put on some music to soothe you.”

“Thank you, Brian. Thank you for understanding.” I wiped my tears. I had no idea why I was so overwhelmed with shame and embarrassment or why I was so uncomfortable. I wanted to please Brian. “I wanted to make you understand how much you meant to me. But I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t go all the way.”

Brian shushed me and told me to lay my head back. Brian’s voice lulled me into a relaxed, warm, bubbly place. I let the music flow through my mind and I sank into the couch cushions.

When Brian snapped his fingers, I opened my eyes and saw him as a completely different man. He was wearing a shirt much like what he wore in the office instead of his workout clothes. Brian looked so much better that way—so refined and distinguished. A proper gentleman.

“Now how do you feel?” His soothing voice rolled over my head.

“I feel great,” I said honestly.

“Would you please tell me what’s blocking you? What’s preventing you from having a Breakthrough.”

I shuddered when I heard that word again. “I’m uncomfortable,” I said quickly and without hesitation. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I don’t know why I can’t seem to hold on to a woman. I’ve asked a few out on dates, but I stood all of them up. I can’t understand it. Brian could you please help me? I feel as though there’s something blocking me. Something deep inside me doesn’t want to try again. She scared me so badly.” It took forever to get that weight off my chest, but I felt much lighter after I admitted my fears to such a trusted advisor.

“Yes,” Brian said smoothly. “Your ex-wife has wounded you deeply. What we need to do is get you beyond your commitment issue. I think we should start with a simple fuck. Clean, sharp and to the point. Don’t worry about getting emotionally attached.”

“Brian,” I said, as shocked as I could be while under a partial hypnotic trance. “How could you suggest such a thing?” I mean, the man was such a well-respected gentleman! Who would have thought he would suggest something so barbaric?

“You are a handsome man,” he suggested smoothly. “You shouldn’t have any trouble bagging a good pussy to fuck.”

“Brian…” I was alarmed by his changing demeanor. My thoughts were so slow that I nearly convinced myself that I had misheard my good friend. “I know we’re in your home, but let’s try to keep it professional here.”

“Yes, let’s keep it professional,” Brian agreed. “I’ve been stroking your dick for the past ten minutes. Why don’t you help take care of mine, professionally? I would have preferred to be wearing less restrictive clothing, but it clearly alarms you when I’m not dressed like this.”

“Yes, I feel much more comfortable seeing you in your normal attire. I respect you so much and I wouldn’t want you to look disheveled.”

I touched his crotch as he indicated. He touched mine. We were in a good place and we were great friends.

I got nervous and confessed that I didn’t feel worthy of him. I didn’t know how I could have come over to his house dressed like such a scrub—like I was going to the gym.

What must Brian think of me? I should have wore a suit and tie to visit such an exemplary man!

“Don’t worry,” Brian said soothingly. “I have an old shirt or two. They might fit you today, but eventually you’re going to grow bigger. You’ll have to get your own wardrobe.”

“Get my own wardrobe,” I agreed.

He guided me upstairs and into the bedroom hallways. I was still under a light trance, but I was also in control of my thoughts. Despite being hypnotized, Brian always left me in complete control, which was why I loved him so much.

“Who’s bedroom?” My mind was thick and slow, but I was in control of my thoughts. Something wasn’t right in that bedroom.

“That’s Philip’s room.”

“Philip? Philip lives here with you?”

“Of course he does. He’s an Excellent Assistant.” The word excellent made me realize how hard I was and how much I needed to release.

“But he’s so young,” I objected. “And handsome and clever and he dresses so well.” How could I ever compete with Phillip?

“Yes, he is all those things. I do like how he is such a refined young man, but he’s much too young. I can’t be seen in public with someone thirty years younger than me—what would my colleagues say? You’re just about right. How old are you, thirty-five?”

“Thirty-three,” I said.

“That’s more acceptable. Plus, you’re just so handsome.” My therapist tousled my hair so that it wasn’t up so straight. “When we get you in the right clothes, it’ll really show off those green eyes. Green eyes are my favorite.”

“You said that before…” I said, uncomfortably. “But Phillip’s eyes are even brighter than mine.”

“Yes, but as I said, he’s much too young for me. He’s more of a… I don’t know how you would say this. He’s just a good boy.”

“Yes,” I agreed. “He is so well-adjusted and perfectly suited to your office.”

“That he is. I got him set up with an Instagram account and now he makes more money than you would possibly believe. Here, come look at his wall of our favorite photos. I take him on vacations with me.” He proudly showed my Philip’s wall of photos. “I do all the photography myself. I’m the one with the camera. See how he smiles so happily. He loves performing for me.” Brian talked about Phillip like he would of a proud son.

“I would love to perform for you,” I offered softly.

“All in good time,” Brian said. He touched my shoulder and I felt a kinship with him. Like we were on the cusp of a new beginning… a new relationship… a new breakthrough.

“Why don’t we check out some of these shirts I have in my closet. I think they’ll be in your size. And you will feel more comfortable in a button down that what you’re wearing.”

Brian handed me a checkered shirt. It was dark blue and red with narrow stripes. I took off my cutoff graphic tee as instructed and buttoned the new shirt over my chest. Even with my wimpy muscles, it was a tight fit.

Brian helped settled the shirt over my body—I loved when he stroked my chest like that. “See,” he purred. “You look just fine. Very sharp. And if we let your hair grow out a bit more and style it… just so. You’ll look like quite a dashing gentleman.”

“My hair is a little rough,” I said. “It’s not nearly as soft as Philip’s.”

“There’s conditioners for that. And other hair products. But I’m not worried about it. I love the bushiness that you have. It makes you look, so… I don’t know, I just can’t wait to have you well-groomed!” He clasped his hands together and smiled at me. “I noticed your chest is quite bushy as well.”

“Yes,” I said dully. “I like it that way.”

“I would prefer it if you clean that up a bit. I’ll give you further instructions next week. For now, you’re doing just fine. Let’s go back downstairs and find a more comfortable position. You’ll take this shirt home with you and I expect you to wear it next Thursday for our session.”

I agreed with everything Brian said, as usual. We sat on the couch and had our conversation. I almost felt like an equal. We both looked so snazzy. Of course, I was still in my athletic bottoms and my muscles were sore, but at least I felt somewhat presentable.

Brian was very nearly sticking his tongue in my mouth when the front door opened with a loud thump. It was Philip. He bounced into the room with his youthful energy. “Hey guys! Hey Matthew.”

I jumped away from Brian. His hand was still massaging my crotch and mine had been massaging his. I blinked stupidly. “What’s happening?” I said suddenly—it was like the pieces of a puzzle were falling into place. “This isn’t right… I came here for a massage…” I couldn’t control my breathing. The buttons on my shirt where half open.

“Relax,” Brian commanded, but his voice grated in my ear—not to be trusted. I felt like a caged animal. Philip was there, standing before me like a work of art. I recalled seeing Philip’s room and what made me so uneasy about it. Philip lived with Brian. Philip worked for Brian. Brian was in complete control of the beautiful young man and I didn’t want that for myself.

I stumbled to the front door, my heart hammering in fear and my chest nearly fully exposed as the shirt flopped under my arms.

“Dr. Ives,” Brian said with his smooth commanding voice. “Dr. Matthew Ives… Matthew Reginald Ives.” Each time Brian said my name, his voice grew more confident, slower and dominant. I gave in to the voice. I let Brian talk to me as if I were his to command—which, I realized, I was.

“Matthew, return to the couch. You are not yet done with your session for the day.”

“I’m not yet done with my session for the day.”

“We need to build on the foundation. You must connect the gym with an overwhelming pleasure. You want to go to the gym everyday. We will plant that in your subconscious. Please sit and close your eyes. Let my voice guide you. You are such an Excellent Subject.”

“I am an Excellent Subject,” I said. I felt dizzy as I sat on the couch with my arms automatically removing my shirt. The buttons that I had so recently fixed came undone with my clumsy fingers.

Philip helped me out of my shorts after Brian instructed him to do so. My underwear was bulged and tight. Brian told me to get rid of that as well.

My eyes were halfway open. Anything that was uncomfortable about the situation faded from my mind… and there was a lot to be uncomfortable about. I noticed that Philip was naked. He had such a smooth, firm body. He was everything you could ever be envious of in a young man. Who wouldn’t want to look like him?

Philip was so carefree… he didn’t have the baggage like I did. I had fought in Afghanistan and had those demons haunting me ever since. If only I had had as easy a life as Philip—then perhaps I could be Brian’s favorite.

“You will be Brian’s favorite,” Brian said.

“I will be Brian’s favorite,” I repeated.

Brian adjusted my body. First I was standing, then I was crouching. Then Brian was touching my erection, but it felt good for him to do so. His hand was slick. My eyes were half-open. I watched Philip on the couch in front of me. I felt so relaxed because I was in a familiar environment—surrounded by people I knew and trusted. I was on a couch just like how there was a couch in Brian’s office. I had nothing to be worried about. This was all perfectly natural. It was perfectly natural to be attracted to handsome young men.

My body hovered over Philip. I heard Brian speaking to me as if from a distance and his soothing voice became my inner voice. “Yes,” I agreed with Brian’s voice. I did want to exert myself over Philip. I wanted to claim him as my own. I wanted to show that I was more powerful and that I would be the more dominant in the relationship.

It felt right to use my penis. That’s what a penis was for—that’s why it was so hard. Plus Brian wanted to see me in action. I had to prove to Brian that I would be a truly Excellent Lover.

My body automatically engaged when I heard those two words: Excellent Lover. I needed to prove myself. I needed to press my hips in and out.

I blinked against the hypnotic spell. This wasn’t right! I didn’t want it… it wasn’t right! A man—a man under me.

“Relax,” Brian encouraged. “Close your eyes. Let my voice guide you. Imagine that it is a woman underneath you. The most beautiful woman you have ever seen. You want to give her the most pleasure. You want her to feel special. You want her to feel what only you can give.”

“What only I can give,” I agreed. I sighed and relaxed.

“Close your eyes and let me guide you. You feel comforted by my hands. You want me to help push you in and pull out.”

“Push in and pull out,” I said. I felt my hips move forward and backward as Brian pushed and relaxed—pushed and relaxed. Then he pushed faster.

“My voice is helping you through this difficult time. We are having a Breakthrough.”

“Brian!” I whimpered. I needed his help!

“You are doing so well Matthew. Dr. Ives… Dr. Matthew Ives… Matthew Reginald Ives.”

Brian’s hands helped me in and out. Philip was soft and wet… and he was mine to take. I felt like I was a truly Excellent Lover.

Brian told me to slow down, so I did.

Brian told me to open my eyes, so I did.

Brian told me it was easy to remain in a hypnotic trance. “Look at the pleasure you are bringing to your friend. That is what you were born to do. This is what your body was born to do. A handsome man is what you were meant to be.”

“What I was meant to be,” I repeated.

“You feel your orgasm building within you. You feel the pleasure it will bring.” Brian helped me realize how close I was to cumming. “Close your eyes and imagine that it is me underneath you. It is me whom you are pleasuring.”

“Brian…” I whispered.

“That’s it, Matthew. You love my body. You love to bring me pleasure. Only my voice can bring you this much pleasure.”

“Only your voice!”

“Go,” Brian commanded. His voice was low and husky. “Faster, harder.”

“Faster. Harder.” I pumped in and out faster and harder, half-believing that I was somehow pleasuring Brian.

“Listen to Philip,” Brian suggested. “Listen to his gasps. Open your eyes and look at him. Stare into his eyes. Remember his face. It is so easy to save this memory for later. If you are uncomfortable, it will fade away until I ask you to remember it. But for now, Philip’s face is etching a groove in you mind—this is a man that you know how to pleasure. You’re comfortable with Philip. And when are you you are done practicing with him, you will move on to me.”

“I will move on to you!” I shouted. “Oh Brian!” I shouted. I thrust in and out, loving every inch of that pussy. It didn’t feel like I was fucking an ass, although I was staring deeply into Philip’s brilliant green eyes… so that must mean it wasn’t a—

“Deeper,” Brian suggested, his voice a whisper in my ear. “You must release in order to go deeper. You want to go deeper. You want to make me proud.”

“Deeper,” I agreed with a grunt. “Proud. Make you proud.”

“When you release, all your worries will fade. Only my voice will matter. You will take my instructions and you will become an Excellent Lover.”

“Excellent Lover! Oh, Brian!” My panting was everywhere, so loud, and that pussy was so tight.

I erupted. I probably came for five minutes straight. I had at least seven good, powerful thrusts into that pussy. I heard Philip’s moans and I knew that they were from a man. I collapsed onto his lean body and I knew that it was a man’s body. Brian told me to remember what it felt like to lay on top of a man—to feel his heat underneath me… to feel the stubble on his mouth as I kissed him.

I stored all those memories in the secret place in my brain—a place that I could lock away and forget about until Brian told me I needed them.

I agreed with Brian’s voice… this was excellent. I hadn’t had a release like that in a long time. Yes, I had been waiting for this—I had been waiting so long.

Brian controlled my pleasure and only Brian. I came when he told me to, and only him.

I was floating on a cloud, kissing, touching and storing these beautiful memories in a secret place. Then, Brian reminded me that I needed a massage to loosen my muscles. Amazingly, my therapist happened to have a massage table.

I shuffled behind Brian as he guided me to the massage table and laid me so that my face was in the holster. He placed earphones around my head and the music was so beautiful. It was so easy to fall asleep. It was easy to dream. It was easy to listen to Brian.

I agreed with everything Brian said, much as I always agreed with everything he said because he was always right.

I was so relaxed and happy and proud to bring Brian pleasure. That was what I was born to do—bring Brian pleasure.

I drifted away on a peaceful cloud of loose muscles and satisfaction.

The next day, I woke up in my own bed. I was naked and covered in cum. I touched the wetness on my chest. My fingers stuck in the jizz... and I was curious about the taste, so I put it to my mouth. Don’t ask me why I did that.

I didn’t know how I had gotten home, either.

All I remembered from Saturday was going to the gym… and how that had been such an excellent feeling.

I rolled off my bed. My muscles were stiff, but I knew that the gym would make me feel better. I needed to get in better shape.

I looked at my dresser. There was the shirt that Brian had given me. I knew I would look sharp when I put it on. I knew I was slowly getting up to Brian standards.

And that made me so proud.

* * *