The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: You open your eyes, slightly dazed, like you are coming out of a trance. If you are not of legal age or are offended by gay hypnoerotica, you will turn from this page and the memory of clicking this link will gently fade from your mind. So relaxing.

Otherwise, enjoy!

Copyright © 2017 by xesulliv. All rights reserved.

I write with italics. You can find the first draft of this story with italics if you visit my Patreon (and keep me writing by sponsoring your favorite types of stories!). Look for my ‘List of Finished Stories’. I’m finalizing the text, then posting here, as I have time. All Patrons will get the nice and beautiful eBook/mobi file/pdf when I finish!

https://www.patreon.com/XeS

Comments welcome:

* * *

An Excellent Subject

by xesulliv

Part One: Excellent Subject

“Have you ever tried hypnosis?” my therapist inquired.

“No,” I said resolutely. “Don’t tell me you’re a quack. We’ve been getting along so well.”

“Matthew,” my therapist said with a fatherly tone. “You’ve been coming to me for three months and we have yet to make any substantive progress.”

“I’ve been coming to your office longer than any of the others! The only reason I’m here is because my employer said I needed it or they wouldn’t have me back!”

I hadn’t believed my boss when he gave me that ultimatum (I mean, how many veterinarians could there be in the county?). But my boss was right—my anger could crop up at any time and I often lashed out at my underlings.

“And every time I come here, I tell you to call me ‘Matt’.”

“We haven’t gotten to the root cause,” the therapist said, ignoring the jab about my name. “I think we both know what it is, but you don’t trust me enough to talk about it.”

“I don’t want to talk about her, okay? She left me, end of story, let’s move on.”

“Has it been that simple?” the quack asked. “Have you really moved on?”

I had caught my wife in bed with my best friend. What could be worse than that, you might ask? She then proceeded to leave me for him, they had a shotgun wedding the week after our divorce was finalized and their first child (which was conceived in my marriage bed) will be born sometime in the next few months.

“Listen,” I explained. “I’m here. I’m paying you to quack at me. I vent to you. I don’t need anything else!”

“Your anger is uncontrolled. You yell at me, and that’s fine. That’s what you pay me for. But I can see that it is eating you on the inside. I want to help. Why don’t we try something new?”

“Hypnotism,” I said flatly.

“It’s not like you see on television.”

“Not like the Manchurian Candidate?”

My therapist laughed. He was an older man, thin, slightly greying hair. Probably in his fifties. He was a good guy.

“Sergeant Shaw,” my therapist said with a calm, commanding expression. “Sergeant Raymond Shaw. Raymond Prentiss Shaw.” He laughed and waved his hands at me. “God I love that scene. But no… hypnotism is based on trust. It would be a purely professional means to help you interact with the real solution to your anger. Now… that’s not to say we won’t encounter some additional roadblocks if we go this route… perhaps you want to hold onto your anger? Maybe you need it to feel strong?”

“I don’t need it,” I said hotly.

“I believe you.”

“I don’t think I can be hypnotized.”

My therapist was unphased. “Some people can’t. But again, it’s not like what you see in the movies. I use hypnosis to make my clients feel more relaxed, comfortable and in control. It’s simply another tool in my arsenal. When you’re under, you will still hear my voice and be able to react to me.” He tapped his pen on the pad of paper in his lap. He nibbled on his lip before proceeding with his speech. “It’ll be like you are talking to me from a distance, without any emotions blocking our way. No baggage. Just the truth.”

I sighed. “Maybe I’ll have to think about it.”

“Of course, of course. Take you time. It takes nothing to get started. We could have our first quick induction right here.”

“Really? You think you could do it right now?”

“All you have to do is sit comfortably and let me take the lead. Let my voice wash over you and block out all your worries.” He was already speaking differently, soothingly.

“It would be nice to stop worrying about so many things.” I fidgeted with my phone, which my therapist always made me turn off upon entering his office. I looked at the clock on his wall. I had half an hour left to burn with this quack. I grunted. “Fine, give it a shot. If it works this time, maybe we can do it next week for real.”

“Of course,” he said smoothly. “You just have to want it to happen and it will. I will take away your worries. You will feel so relaxed...”

His voice droned on. I was not impressed. I felt like someone was about to jump out from behind the couch and say that I was caught on camera for a television show.

My therapist moved to a chair beside my couch. “Keep looking straight ahead,” he instructed. “Focus on my row of red books, with the gold foil.”

“What’s gold foil?”

“Shhh… no questions. Let me do all the thinking, all the worrying. Let everything else fall away. Stare at the red book with the number thirteen on the bottom. Do you see it?”

I squinted and scanned the bottoms of the row of red books. “I see it,” I confirmed.

“Keep looking at it. I want you to focus on the number thirteen and only that number. Why don’t you focus even harder. Look at the three and only the three. Now look at the top flat edge of the three. Think only of the three. Nothing else matters.”

I let him talk. I figured this was the stupidest thing I had ever done. I kept my mouth pressed together and my eyes focused straight ahead, focusing on the three, looking at the three, thinking only of the three and his voice. I stared so long that my eyes started to water and I had to blink.

This is stupid, I thought. This is just a waste of my time.

“Focus on the number three,” my therapist said again. My attention had wandered and I wanted to snap back at him that I couldn’t stare at the damn books all day.

My eyes blinked and I sighed. I looked at the number again. I might as well keep at it. Not like I had anything else to do. My therapist wasted my time either way.

“Let everything else fade away. Just my voice, the golden number three. You are feeling so relaxed. So calm. You trust my voice. You are in a very safe space. You are feeling so relaxed. So calm. You trust my voice. You are in a very safe space…”

I sighed again. I guess I was feeling better, very calm. I trusted my therapist, and his voice was kind of soothing, very calming. If anything, this was better stress relief than my usual session with him. I had been coming to this office once a week for the past few months. I vented a lot of emotions in this room, and my therapist never once criticized me.

“You are in a safe space…” he reminded me.

Yes, I agreed silently, this was a safe space.

I heard something different in his voice—a question. “Do you feel relaxed?” my therapist asked.

“Yes.” Normally I would have responded with some snark, but I was wrapped in a bubble of calm happiness.

“Do you trust me?”

“Yes.” Of course.

“You trust me completely. My voice is calming. My voice makes you feel happy and without worry.” My therapist said some other stuff that I didn’t catch. “Do you feel happy?”

“Yes.” Very much. I sighed.

“You feel very calm, very happy. My voice makes you feel very calm and very happy. You trust my voice. You feel safe in this office. You feel safe with me.” He said something else that I didn’t really understand.

“I feel safe with you,” I mumbled.

“Good.” My therapist’s voice was so smooth, confident and reassuring. “You love this feeling. You feel like you are floating on a cloud, drifting through a hazy cloud with my voice to guide you. I am guiding you on this journey, but you are still in control. You realize that you are in control, but you trust me enough to be your guide.” His voice kind of faded from my awareness. “Do you trust me?” I finally heard him ask.

“Yes.” Of course I trusted him, he was my guidance, he was the one man I trusted enough to reveal my weaknesses... to talk about my problems.

“Do you trust me completely?”

“Yes.”

“You are an Excellent Subject. Being an Excellent Subject makes you very happy. You like it when I call you an Excellent Subject.”

His voice was musical when he said those two funny words. I ordinarily might object to being called anything other than my name… I mean, he was just a therapist after all. But the more he explained how it was good to be an Excellent Subject, the more I agreed with him and the happier I became. I floated through the exercise with him as my guide and I trusted him completely.

“Now we’re going to leave this safe space behind. You are going to come back to awareness slowly and at your own rate. You are going to feel like you are rising, like you are coming up to the surface of a pool.”

I felt buoyant, like I was floating upwards.

“Ten… you are a few feet below the surface, you open your arms to paddle up to the sun.”

I took a calming breath and felt a little less sleepy.

“Nine… you are moving slowly up and up, your mind is slowly waking up, like you are just getting up from a nap.”

I felt like I needed to yawn, but I was still too stiff.

“Eight… your eyes are starting to move, getting ready to open.”

When had I closed my eyes?

“Seven… you are starting to hear things other than my voice. Listen closely to the sound of traffic, the ticking on the clock.”

I hadn’t noticed his clock before, but suddenly that was all I could hear.

“Six… you are rising up and up.”

“Five… you are breathing evenly and you are almost ready to stand up.”

“Four… your eyelids are fluttering, the light comes in your eyes and you are almost awake.”

I could hear his voice very clearly now. I was almost awake.

“Three… you are letting me guide you up to the surface.”

“Two… you are feeling very pleasantly alert, ready to wake up.”

“One… you are feeling—”

He snapped his fingers and my eyes shot open like I had just heard a blast from a shotgun. I was very awake, but my eyes were blurry and my head felt like I had just taken a very relaxing nap.

I blinked until I felt secure enough to turn my head. I looked at my therapist. He peered at me and waited for me to respond. I blinked at him. He wore a nicely colored shirt and tie. His hair was professionally trimmed, but longer than mine. I kept mine cut in a military style. My therapist was the kind of guy that looked like he needed glasses. He was thin in the shoulders. His mouth looked dry.

I blinked again. I looked down at my hands.

“How did you like it?” my therapist asked.

“It was strange,” I said. “I knew you were doing it the whole time. I could hear your voice. And it was…” ...so pleasant.

“I get that reaction all the time,” he said with an easy laugh.

“You do this all the time?”

“Only with certain patients… the, uh, tricky ones.”

I grinned—and it felt great to smile for once! “I guess I’m a tricky one?”

“You are,” he confirmed. “But it looks like we have made excellent progress.” I felt my cock twitch when he said the word ‘excellent’.

“That’s good,” I said. “I want to be an excellent… I mean, I want to make excellent progress.”

“Yes. I could tell. You went under so smoothly and so easily. I can help you a lot. You probably already feel lighter, don’t you?”

“Yeah!” I exclaimed, suddenly realizing what felt so different. “I do feel better. I feel—” for lack of a better term… “—lighter.”

“Yes, it’s important when a client first starts with hypnosis that they learn to like the feeling of going under. Some people don’t like it at all, but others—like you—take to it like swimming laps.”

“I love swimming,” I confirmed.

“Really?” he asked, surprised.

“I was at the pool swimming laps the day I…” The day I went home early and found them…

“Don’t worry about it,” my therapist said, touching my knee lightly. He had never touched me before other than for a professional handshake. “We’ll get to that stuff later. For now, let’s be happy and enjoy our small success. You liked the hypnotism?”

“I liked it a lot,” I confirmed, going further in my praise. “It was very calming. And I felt safe, safe enough to talk to you about… well, you know.”

“Good, good.” He was very serious and fatherly. I felt like he had wrapped a warm trusting blanket around my shoulders. “I would like to do a deepening exercise with you, while everything is going go well. What do you think?”

I looked at the clock. Tick, tick, tick. It was funny how I didn’t hear the ticking while I was under. “We’re already out of time.”

“That’s alright,” he said, brushing off the inconvenience. “We’ve made more progress today than in the last three months combined. Isn’t that excellent?”

He said the word ‘excellent’ again and my cock felt uncomfortable. I had to shift positions. “It is… good,” I said. “But I don’t want to take up your time.”

“It’s a Thursday night. You are my last client for the day and I have nowhere to be. How about you? Do you have time for another round of hypnosis?”

I had really enjoyed it... “Yes,” I said, finally.

“Good,” he purred. “I’m so happy. You did so well and I don’t want to lose all that foundation. I can already tell, you are going to make an Excellent Subject.”

He said both of those words and my eyes snapped shut and my head fell forward. I heard his voice from afar as he worked me deeper and deeper into his trusting bubble.

I wasn’t truely hypnotized because I was still in control and I could hear everything Brian said. But I let him guide me through another round of the lightness.

“Do you trust me?” he asked.

“Yes,” I mumbled.

“Do you trust me completely?”

“Yes.”

“You are such an Excellent Subject.” Hearing those words made my insides glow. I squirmed because I felt so much pleasure. My eyes were closed and all I heard was his warm voice—it was all around me, it was all that mattered.

I heard him explain how he was going to take me deeper. How it would be so easy to let my worries blur and fade. Blur and fade. Relax. He counted backwards. I nodded my head in time. My head almost fell to the side. Or maybe it didn’t fall, maybe it just felt like my body fell forward… or maybe I was dizzy?

Going deeper was a strange feeling—like I kept falling forward and forward but never hitting the ground. I felt like I was fully outstretched… standing. But falling. But listening. But falling. But sitting. But…

Excellent Subject.

All my worries were gone. I followed my trusted advisor’s guidance. I trusted him completely. So much. He would never steer me wrong. I could tell him anything and he wouldn’t laugh. We were like very close friends, but in a professional capacity.

He kept me wrapped in that blanket of happy calm for who knows how long...

He lifted me out of the deepness. I didn’t want to rise, but he helped me. He would always help me. He told me to count down from ten to one. I didn’t want to count down because it felt so good to sit like that and listen. His voice was so soothing. There was absolutely nothing to worry about while my therapist was in control… I mean, guiding me.

“Three… we’re ready to wake up.”

“Two… you’re ready to speak with your good friend.”

“One… you’re ready to get to know—”

He snapped his fingers and my eyes popped open. My body jolted.

“Whoa,” I said. I pressed my fingers against my head. “I’m never going to get used to that. It’s like… blinking really hard.”

“It’ll feel better as you get used to coming out of the trance.”

I opened my eyes and adjusted to the lighting. “I don’t know, Brian. That was strange.” I looked at my therapist and shook my head again. “I don’t know if I want to do that again.”

“That was just the beginning,” Brian said. “After you get used to the induction, we can make real progress. What would you like help with? Quitting smoking? Facing your worst fear?”

“I don’t smoke. My health insurance would be through the roof.” I coughed. “I don’t know. Let’s just take it easy for a while.” I smiled at Brian… how hadn’t I noticed how sharply he dressed? How hadn’t I commented on his dark hair with those silver wisps… especially for such a distinguished gentleman? He had a nice refined look about him. I found myself liking his look, respecting him.

“How do you feel, Matthew?” Brian asked me.

“I don’t know, Brian,” I stressed. “Since when are we talking so formally?” I grinned at him in a lopsided way.

“I believe this is the first time you ever used my name,” Brian said. “You always used to call me either ‘quack’ or ‘therapist’.”

“Yeah… well, I guess I figured that since I let you in my mind, we’re getting closer than a typical client relationship. I figured I could start calling you by your name…”

“I’ve asked you to call me ‘Brian’ since our very first hour together.”

“I didn’t want to get emotionally invested,” I admitted.

“But now you are?”

“I—” Was I? “I don’t know, I guess… Look, we’re making good headway. Let’s not ruin a good thing. I think this could be the beginning…” The word wouldn’t come out of my mouth. I had a feeling of deja vu, like someone else had spoken those words and not me.

“The beginning of an Excellent Partnership,” Brian finished.

“Oh my God,” I said, looking down at my crotch. I was so hard! When had that happened? How hadn’t I noticed!?

I covered my crotch with my hands and avoided eye contact with Brian.

“It’s okay, Matthew. That happens quite often with hypnosis. Boners happen when you get relaxed and are in such a trusting environment.”

“Did you just call it a… boner?” I laughed over my embarrassment. “Is that the technical term?”

“We’re both men here.”

“Yeah.” I was distracted. My cock was settling down.

“I tell all my patients to let their worries fade away when I put them under. You must have set aside… that.” He didn’t quite look at my crotch, but he didn’t quite not, either. “And when you came back to the surface, your worries were still set aside, so much so that it shocked you some.”

“I’d say! How long was it like that?”

“It will never go beyond this room,” Brian promised. “You have nothing to be embarrassed about.”

I looked at the clock. It was very late. I had planned a date with a girl for dinner. There wouldn’t be much luck getting a second date from her since I had just stood her up.

“I’ve got to get home,” I said, standing. “Dinner and all that.”

“Of course,” Brian said. “Thank you for staying so late. We’ve made some really great progress.”

“I think so, too. I can’t wait to come next Thursday.” I was effusive in my honesty, which was so unlike me at the end of a session.

We shook hands. Brian was the first to speak: “This will be the beginning of an Excellent Partnership.”

“Oh shit!” I said. My hands immediately covered my crotch. It had gone hard almost the minute I touched Brian. “What is going on with me!” I was so embarrassed.

“Nothing to be embarrassed about,” he said. “You have been such an Excellent Subject.”

My head bobbed down. I stayed standing. I heard his voice like a calming balm on my embarrassment. He told me to forget about my worries… to let them all float away. They were nothing. This was an Excellent Partnership.

My cock was throbbing against my pants. I was ready for release. I needed to get home… I wouldn’t make it home with such an insistent erection. If I could just make it to the bathroom in Brian’s office… that would work. I could take care of business and be on my way.

Brian was still talking. Taking me deeper and deeper. Telling me how I was such an Excellent Subject.

I heard his voice like a murmur. My cock would not settle down, but there was nothing to be embarrassed about. It was okay that I was so hard. Brian was a good friend. Very nice. A good guy. Distinguished and respected. He didn’t mind when this happened to his patients.

I couldn’t catch what he was saying… it was so soft and blurry and distant. But I did catch one thing.

Excellent Partnership.

Brain and I were in the beginning of an excellent partnership, that was for sure. He didn’t mind when I touched my cock. He knew it needed release. He knew my cock was the source of my tension—it was building in pressure, needing release. He knew my cock was the only thing standing in the way from making me a truly Excellent Subject.

My cock was hard. I had to go deeper. I had to make Brian happy. I couldn’t go deeper into the trance with a hard cock. I had to let go… I had to release. I had to let go. I had to start trusting him even more.

Excellent Partne—

My cock exploded in a rush of power. My hand was pumping furiously. I was standing in Brian’s office, but what did it matter? All that mattered was going deeper. My cock needed release before I could go deeper.

This was all a part of being an Excellent Subject.

* * *

I opened my eyes and gasped for air. My back was arched backwards and pressed into my mattress. My hand was on my cock. I was naked. I was tangled in my sheets.

There was cum everywhere.

A dream… I just had a wet dream… about… what was it about? Jacking off in Brian’s bathroom?

I felt the mess in my sheets and had a sheepish grin on my face.

When was the last time I had a nocturnal emission like that? Haha. What was I dreaming about? Whatever it was, must have been good.

I tossed the sheet into the hamper as I walked to the bathroom. I washed my hands and my face and my chest. The cum really was everywhere. I hadn’t had a release like that in… maybe ever? That release could have been called an eruption.

I returned to my bed and laid down. I felt something under my pillow.

It was an mp3 player. I stuck an earbud in my ear. It was playing soothing music, the kind of music reminded me of my therapist—uh, Brian. Brian was a good guy. He had given me this playlist to help me sleep at night. And maybe it would help with the hypnosis we had started that afternoon.

Well, night one with the mp3 player was a bust. I would have to tell Brian that his white noise didn’t do the trick—not when I woke up at two in the morning…

I pressed the next song in the playlist. Maybe the next one would be better.

I placed both earbuds in my ears and laid on the pillow. My entire body was exhausted—that wet dream had taken a lot out of me. I got relaxed very quickly. I listened as Brian’s voice introduced the next part of the playlist. Brian talked so smoothly… I hoped he would stop talking and get to the music already or I was never going to get to sleep.

My body was ready for bed, but Brian’s voice was annoying me and making it difficult to shut down for the night. I was annoyed with Brian, I needed to tell him that the playlist was weird and ineffective.

Then Brian talked about how I was such an Excellent Subject.

“Doctor Ives,” Brian said through the recording with a smooth and commanding voice. “Doctor Matthew Ives. Matthew Reginald Ives.” I didn’t know what to make of Brian repeating my name. How did he know my middle name again?

Then he talked about how this was the beginning of an Excellent Partnership.

I felt calm and happy; I had no more energy to give to my cock—it was satisfied.

“Matthew Reginald Ives…” Brian said a few more words. My head was pressed into my pillow. His voice was everywhere… everything. “Matthew, you are such an Excellent Subj—”

I slept soundly and the next morning I hardly remembered my midnight activity. All my worries and embarrassment faded into nothingness. All I knew for sure was that Brian and I were about to begin such an excellent partnership.