The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EXCELLENT STUDENT

3.

Okay, okay, so I was wrong about the school doctor. Look, when you hear the phrase “school doctor” do you automatically think “unbelievably hot redhead babe with a lithe figure which was poured into a form-fitting jumpsuit?” I rest my case.

I was also wrong about her being the school doctor. She was at the school, and she was a doctor, but a doctor of genetics, not the medical kind. She studied what made people like me into people like me. And she wasn’t just a researcher, she was also one of the research subjects. She was telekinetic: she had the power to move things with her mind...not to mention the power to attract stares with her body.

Since my exploit with the goddess had attracted no unwanted attention—and I made sure she felt no lingering desire for me—I felt pretty safe about getting back to my old ways without getting into any trouble. And the doctor looked like she would be very good at helping treat my chronic condition.

Unlike the goddess, the good doctor had a boyfriend, so there were no repressed feelings of sexual frustration for me to kindle. At least the boyfriend wasn’t around at the moment, which was a definite plus—I’d had my fill of jealous significant others back in the diner. But here’s the ting: there was something pent up in the doctor all the same. You could just see it. She was very rigid, very controlled. It was like she was on duty all the time. She wasn’t a frosty bitch at all: she was a friendly person and any kid at the school could just come up and talk to her. But there was still a barricade up, and I wanted to know what was behind that wall.

I figured she’d be a lot happier if she loosened up a bit. Hell, when her boyfriend got back from wherever he was, he might even owe me a favor.

Two days had passed since my romp with the jungle goddess. The doctor was giving me some kind of exam in her laboratory. Something about counting my chromosomes to see if I had the right number, or whatever geek thing she was into. “This will only hurt a little bit,” she said with a smile as she drew a blood sample from my arm. What did she think, I was twelve years old and afraid of needles? Come on, doc, I’m ready to give you a sperm sample!

She was putting the vial with my blood sample into some kind of machine, with her back towards me. Her work clothes included a long white lab coat which concealed anything of interest and totally obscured her behind. I was thinking that her lab coat wasn’t the sexiest outfit she could be wearing, when she suddenly turned around to face me. “You know,” she said, “I may not be the headmaster of this school, but I do have some ability to read minds all the same. You have quite the roving eye, don’t you?” She seemed almost amused! Not so you could tell, but she definitely didn’t seem offended or angry. And that wasn’t my doing. I hadn’t tried reaching out to her with my power. So...apparently she did have a hidden wild side.

The doctor sighed. “When a person is an empath, there aren’t many aspects of human nature which stay secret. And you, my boy, are a very familiar and predictable type. I didn’t need to read your mind to figure that out.” In spite of the words she used, she seemed to be saying that she actually did know what I had been thinking.

Recklessly, I felt for her with my mind and tried to fill her with passionate love for me. She frowned, got a momentarily distracted look, then gave me a stern glare. “Naughty naughty! I know exactly what you promised when you arrived here. This session is over. Get out of my lab.” And I did...but I had this strange feeling she was smiling behind my back.

That night, I left my room after midnight. The two other gifted teenagers I was officially sharing it with were still away—they were with the good doctor’s boyfriend, apparently—so I had it all to myself. I’d decided to keep it that way, so whenever they got back, I’d make sure they both really hated the room and wanted to leave it all to me. I didn’t need anyone watching if I decided to sneak out for some fun and games. Like I was doing now.

I made my way to the doctor’s quarters, and opened the door as silently as I could manage. It was so adorable, the way nobody here ever locked their doors.

There she was, fast asleep. All of that gorgeous red hair flowing around her face, as if her head was wreathed by flames. Her face looked even more attractive when she was totally relaxed.

She shifted slightly in bed as I tried to figure out what she was wearing under the covers. Soon enough I’d know for sure, but I liked to guess. Looked like she had on a flimsy white silk top with thin shoulder straps. Just like I figured, it was a tiny bit more sensual than her daytime personality would admit, but still very tasteful and chaste. I imagined she was wearing matching panties, and the thought of them getting a little bit damp made my cock swell. Then her eyes opened and she said, “Victor.” It wasn’t a question.

“Hello, doctor,” I said. “May I come in?” I already had, and had closed the door behind me.

“No, Victor, you may not. Please leave.” She closed her eyes and the door swung open behind me.

“I just want to sit and talk with you for a while,” I said. I felt a push against my shoulders. It was like she had an invisible double standing right in front of me, pushing at me with invisible hands. She was shoving me out of the room.

I don’t respond well to being shoved. I shoved back. With my mind. I shoved right into hers with a complete feeling of ecstacy and delight and joy. It should have turned her into a blissful idiot, but it didn’t. But she was grinning happily, and her eyes were still closed. I knew she was liking it.

The pressure on my shoulders stopped, and I quickly closed the door again.

“Mmmmmmm,” she sighed with a kind of sleepy, dopey contentment. I moved in closer. Yeah, this was good. I’d reduce her to my little pet, make her worship me, make her gaze at me in devotion and awe, and then I’d make her feel miserable and beg for my forgiveness. I would do it—but she surprised me. “You’re a naughty, naughty, naughty boy, Victor,” she said in a sultry voice. “A very bad boy indeed. You need to be punished.”

That wasn’t what I was expecting at all. I responded to this the only way I could think of...by pulling on her impulses for lust, desire, hunger, needing. I pushed my power to its limits. I worried if maybe I was going too far.

“Oh yeah, baby,” she said, in a throaty way that wasn’t her at all, any more than the choice of words. Her eyes were still closed and it was as if she was talking in her sleep. But I knew she wasn’t asleep. Then she was sitting up and looking at me, her eyes open, her gaze smoldering. I could see her gaze clearly, even though it was totally dark now that the door was closed and she hadn’t turned on the lamp. I could still see her looking at me. It was as if she was glowing slightly.

She spoke again in that same throaty voice which was not her. “You’re a hot little boy, aren’t you? You like playing with fire. But that’s...dangerous.” She smiled wickedly at me. And I knew that she wanted me.

“I don’t mind a little danger,” I said, hoping I sounded confident.

“Then come over here, little boy. I’m burning up,” she answered, in a voice that was unbearably lascivious, full of invitations and promises.

I went to her and we kissed and her tongue felt hot in my mouth. Her skin was hot as well, like she had a raging fever. Her eyes were veiled as she looked up at me teasingly. “You want to fuck me, is that it? You want to fuck me? Let’s see what you’ve got.” I never realized that the prim and proper doctor would become so crude and slutty in private. But I liked it.

She grabbed my dick, which was now so hard it hurt, and squeezed it. I thought I would come right then. But I didn’t...was it possible she could do something telekinetically to keep me up without shooting off? Maybe her boyfriend deserved a little more respect than I’d given him.

And she pulled me onto the bed and rolled me over so I was facing up, and just as quickly she was on top of me. More telekinesis. Her hands were resting on my shoulders and my back was against the matress, but I felt her fingers raking down my back. They felt like hands, they felt like fingernails that were digging into me. But it also felt like hands were stroking my cock, and it felt soft and gentle and utterly delicious. And I tried to move my head, but still another invisible hand was pushing down on my forehead. I had never tried bondage or anything like that...and I had certainly never experienced anything like this.

I felt the hair of her bush brushing against my cock, increasing my erection even further until I thought the pain would kill me. I tried to arch my back upwards to force it into her, but she pulled it away from me teasingly, anticipating my movements exactly. Some part of me realized vaguely that if she’d been wearing panties when I entered her room, they were gone now but I hadn’t noticed her taking them off. And only then I realized her breasts were bare as well, and I definitely hadn’t noticed her removing the silk top. Had I blacked out? Or could telekinesis make unwanted lingerie disappear instantly?

Her breasts were larger than I’d thought they were, but firm. Her nipples were like pieces of candy. Now she brushed them tantalizingly across my chest, tracing a lazy pendulum motion across my pectorals. She was teasing me with them just as she had teased me with her bush.

I looked up into her face and her expression was deliciously evil, wicked, taunting. Like she was seducing me as revenge for trying to seduce her. She was all appetite, all hunger, all desire to take what was hers. I was overwhelmed. And she kissed me and moved down onto my cock, taking it inside her, and I thought she would tear me apart.

I don’t know how much later it was that we were finished. I was covered in sweat, but she wasn’t even glowing, in either sense of the word. She looked down at me with an expression of complete smug satisfaction. For the first time in my life, I felt as if I had been fucked, rather than doing the fucking.

With an effort, I reached out to her mind again and tried to tug at the mental strings for...I don’t know, the feeling of everything being just right. Call it peace, quiet, contentment. I gave it all I had, and she swayed a bit on top of me. Then she rolled off and settled into bed beside me, with a gentle, wordless whisper of happiness.

“That was very nice, Victor. I feel good,” she sighed, before falling asleep. I took it as my cue to leave. Before I knew it, I was back in the hallway, and my t-shirt and sweatpants were on again. I didn’t remember putting them back on. I tried to remember if the doctor’s silk top was back on when I left her, and I couldn’t remember that either. This whole thing had me spooked. I reached inside my sweatpants and felt my cock. Yes, it was limp and tender and had obviously just come, and there was a tiny dribble of post-coital moisture at the tip. That was a relief; I was starting to worry I had imagined the whole thing.

As I crept through the hallways back to my room, a strange thought occurred to me. It was totally bizarre, but I couldn’t think of any solid arguments against it. What if it hadn’t worked at all? What if she wasn’t affected by my power at all, but simply used my attempt as an excuse to let loose and act in a way she’d never allow herself to act otherwise? And she was telepathic and telekinetic. Could she have projected the whole thing into my mind, so she could have her fun with me without ever actually touching me?

No, no, no. I can’t believe it. That’s not possible. Because if it wasn’t my power that gave me her pussy, if I wasn’t controlling her, then I couldn’t enjoy it at all.