The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Exam Methods

Nadine had been enjoying her first week at university. She had been getting involved in all the fresher activities and thought the accommodation, surroundings and people at her new university to be perfect. She had been getting as involved as possible but she wasn’t looking for any extra attention so she had been keeping her seductive nature in check; she figured she had many years there and there was no point in rushing things and getting a reputation of any sort.

The fresher week had now finished and, lying on her bed going through her timetable, Nadine prepared herself for the academic start the following day. She had skimmed through the timetable once before but had not really paid any attention. She now looked at the first entry – 9.00 -12.30 Aptitudes and Set Test. Nadine had seen that and thought it was just a little pop quiz to get the academic year rolling. However, she was quite concerned now as she saw it was 3 and a half hours long. Nadine new Cambridge was tough but a little test being over 3 hours was a little extreme. She called one of the many friends she had made at the university who was on the same course as her.

Her friend had obviously not underestimate the test; she admitted to Nadine that she had been revising for it before she had even got to University and stressed that it was going to determine all the groups and activities that the new students got involved in over the coming year. After calling a few other people Nadine realised that this was certainly the case. It was a test to determine where you stood in the grand scheme of things and determined classes and extra tuition hours among other things.

Nadine began to panic; she had not gotten into Cambridge just to be labelled a dummy within the first week and to have an infinite amount of extra tuition. She did not know what to do and after trying to revise for an hour she decided it was no use and she may as well hope for the best in the morning.

At 8.55 Nadine was seated with all of her fellow students ready to take the test. They were in a very grand hall with rows of desks a few feet apart from each other. About 8 professors, male and female, were walking round, evidently preparing to invigilate the exam. At 9.00 sharp the students were told they could start. Nadine opened her paper: it had 4 essay questions and to Nadine’s horror she realised she could only answer 1 of them; it was a disaster. She decided to just press ahead with that one and began to write. Within the fresher’s week she had been starred at quite a bit but she was used to it and even enjoyed feeling people’s eyes glued to her. She could feel someone staring at her now but, in the middle of an exam, she wasn’t best pleased. She looked up to see who was looking at her and was surprised to see it was a lecturer; a respectable looking man in a very nice suit. Nadine looked at him but he didn’t even notice – he was gazing very intently at her breasts. After a while he realised Nadine was looking at him – they made eye contact before he looked away very embarrassed. Nadine couldn’t help but smile and a plan began to formulate in her mind.

The lecturer wondered round a few of the other desks but kept looking back at Nadine, he really couldn’t help himself—she was so beautiful. Nadine waited for his next glance and when it came she stuck her hand up – just as she planned the lecturer came over. Nadine whispered “excuse me I need help with reading a question”. The whisper was necessary due to the other students around them but it also had the desired intention of getting the lecturer to lean in closer to her. She knew he could now smell her perfume and more importantly he was getting an excellent view of her pert breasts underneath her low cut top and her mesmeric eyes. He dithered for a few seconds his eyes flicking between the two. He also knew as well as she did that he was not permitted to help her in any way. He finally gave in and read the word to her. He was then delighted to see the girl smile the most amazing smile. She then whispered “thank you, you’ve helped me so much and I’m very grateful.” The girl then winked. Taken aback the lecturer stood up and walked off. He was slightly surprised at what had just happened but was delighted that the girl was pleased with him.

Nadine grinned as he walked off – her plan was going to work for sure. She quickly got out a fresh piece of paper and wrote on it in her clearest handwriting.

The lecturer, now at the other end of the room, felt in a bit of a daze. He didn’t feel quite right – he just had to see that girl again. He looked back round at Nadine. Nadine returned the stare in her most hypnotic way. She also began to gently stroke the top of her breasts. The lecturer from all the way across the room was feeling Nadine’s power; unable to help himself he began to walk back towards her he felt like he was being pulled into her eyes. Before he realised what was happening he was in front of the girl. He was leaning towards her too – their lips were barely inches away. The girl then spoke bringing him out of his semi-trance. “Can I have more paper please?”, she asked. Without replying he gave her some of the blank paper he was carrying around with him. He was still looking at her the whole time. She was with one hand still caressing her breasts. She smiled that irresistible smile of hers before saying, “no that’s too much, here”. She handed him a few sheets back but purposefully slid the paper she had written on into the sheets. The lecturer saw this but was helpless to do anything but stand there and comply with the requests of the stunning beauty in front of him. He took the papers she offered him and stood there until she waved him away. Again he went to the opposite end of the room, this time in even more of a daze. Nadine leaned back in her chair. All she had to do now was to look like she was working for the rest of the exam.

The lecturer leaned against a wall of the examination room. He was still recovering from his latest face to face with the girl. He could feel the warmth around his groin and new he had cum a little. He then remembered the girl had given him a piece of paper. He took it out, and knowing he would be sacked if he was caught, made sure to hide it away from all the other examiners.

The paper read: “I am in need of some help and because I know how much you like pleasing me I am asking you. You must answer the last three questions of the exam paper. Copy my handwriting exactly from this letter and write out good answers before the exam finishes. I will ask for more paper before the end when you will hand me the answers. I know you will do this for me because I know you want to help me and it will make me so happy. I know you want me to be happy and to be happy with you. And I will be and if you do this well maybe I will reward you. Thank you so very much”. It was signed off with kisses.

The lecturer was stunned. The girl was asking, nay demanding, that he do her exam. He was outraged. But then he looked at the girl. She was staring hard at her examination paper, one hand absent-mindedly twisting her long hair whilst the other supported the pen she was gently sucking on between her exquisite lips. It was without a doubt the sexiest image he had ever seen. He realised he had to do as she told him; he needed her to be happy with him and the thought of her rewarding him was just mind blowing. Examiners at Cambridge did not often have much trouble so it was not uncommon for them to sit and do some paper work whilst invigilating so he had no problems as he quickly found an unused desk sat down and began to write.

Nadine had just finished a particularly elaborate doodle when she looked up at the clock and realised there were less than 10mins to go. She raised her hand. Like lightning the lecturer was next to her. He was grinning like a Cheshire cat. Nadine took this sign to mean that he thought he had done an excellent job. He handed her the papers and left, without being prompted. Nadine flicked through the pages: he had done an excellent job – he had written loads considering the time he had and he had also done a good job at impersonating her handwriting. She added to the sheets to the answer of the first question. When the bell rang she got up to go. She looked at the lecturer and blew him a kiss. He almost fainted.

That night Nadine was in her halls getting ready for bed when her phone rang. She answered, “hello?”. The reply was very breathy and nervous “err hello Nadine?”. She wasn’t too sure who this was but she carried on “yes, this is Nadine. Who is this?”. The reply was again very nervous, “this is Prof Thomas, the err, the invigilator from this morning’s exam”.

“Ohhh”, Nadine replied, a lot happier now she knew it was and also happy in the knowledge that she probably still had a strong hold on the man’s mind. “How did you get my number?”

He replied :“I’m sorry I got it from your file. I hope you don’t mind me calling you”.

“Not at all. What can I do for you. Or rather what do you want to do for me?” Nadine gave a little chuckle at her own weak joke.

“Well,” he responded, “I would do anything for you, but I’m errrr ringing about the errr, umm, the reward?”

What a cheeky git Nadine thought; asking her for a reward indeed. “was not being allowed to look at me and please me enough of a reward?”

“Yes, yes of course, I’m very sorry”. He sounded even more scared and nervous than before.

Nadine then felt a little sorry for him, few people could manage the courage to do what he was doing and he had done very well earlier. She lowered the tone of her voice and said in her sexiest voice: “you should be sorry. But you do deserve a reward. Shut your eyes and think of me. Think of my eyes, my lips and every inch of my perfect body.”

“Yes”, he replied dreamily.

“You will address me as mistress now”, she commanded.

“Yes mistress”, he replied.

“Good” Nadine said, “now focus on one part of me. Where have you focused?”

“Your breasts, mistress”.

“OK, now I will let you imagine fondling them, holding then, kissing them. Worshipping my breasts.” She knew he was quite clearly still enthralled by her and that he was probably thinking he was actually touching her breasts. The noises down the firm seemed to confirm that as the professor was clearly in ecstasy. Nadine then decided to finish it off so she could to sleep.

“Now my pet, I’m going to hang up and when I do I want you to orgasm. To cum for me, and when you do you will fall completely into my control. When you cum you will belong to me. Do you understand?”

“Yes mistress Nadine.”

“Good. And tomorrow I want you to find some way of showing me you belong to me, but be sure to be discreet. Bye”. She hung up.

Prof Thomas orgasmed wildly and it wasn’t till hours later that he could stop repeating “I belong to mistress Nadine”.