The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stating of the Obvious:

This story is pure fantasy. It does not depict any real person either living or dead. It is intended for adults only.

Acknowledgement:

Thanks to others whose stories/videos I have experienced.

Some ideas/images here may come from or been inspired by them.

Synopsis:

A corporate manager leads an employee to new sexual feelings.

Categories: bd, hm, ma, mc, md

The Evolution of Emily — part 1

by PeterD (© 2020)

Everyone at work dislikes Emily. They think she is aloof and unpleasant. If a guy in the office tells a slightly off-color joke she’ll glare at him saying “I don’t think that kind of thing is appropriate at work”.

A few years ago during a summer heat wave some women in the office dressed for the weather; no bra, shorts etc … Emily thought it was unsuitable office attire. Her complaint to HR instigated an office dress code. The new dress code was not a problem for Emily. Her tops cover almost to her neck. When she wears skirts or dresses they fall far enough below the knee to guarantee nothing is visible up-there .

I like Emily. I know she doesn’t mean to be unpleasant, she’s just uncomfortable with any personal intimacy especially anything sexual. Years ago she would have been called a Prude. I know her better than most because she works for me at Alpha-Lux Corporation. I also have the advantage of having probed her mind many times.

I love using my power to turn prudish women into wanton, submissive sluts eager to engage and please men sexually. I’ve chosen Emily because she’s very much my type; pretty in a wholesome way, no make-up, dark hair and a bit chubby but nice, rounded chubby, with good tits.

My probing reveals that she likes me though not sexually. I’m her manager and she feels safe with men in charge as long as the relationship is purely professional; a good start.

Last week I began making changes to her mind. No coercion, just tweaking her attitude a little—o.k., maybe a lot. My probing found some movie stars she finds sexually exciting though she doesn’t even admit it to herself. I use it as I increase her libido and direct the feelings towards me. I’m seeing results. She’s been stopping by my office to say “hi” even when there’s no meeting or other business. Emily didn’t do that before.

Yesterday when she stopped by I told her she had something on the side of her face. I looked into her eyes as I moved my hand gently and slowly across her cheek as if to wipe it away. She turned bright red then quickly left. Following her mind I saw her worry and self-consciousness that people in the office would notice her red face or, worse, the squishy wetness between her legs.

I’m ready for the next phase.

I increase her libido even more making her really hot for me. She’s confused and upset by these powerful sensations and doesn’t know what to do. Of course she doesn’t masturbate now but I found examples when she was a teen.

Teenage Emily thought her High School’s quarterback was crass but his size, strength and confidence excited her. The powerful desire to be touched by him resulted in her only masturbation. When her parents were out she would lay naked on her bed, touching herself while looking at his photo in the school newspaper. She imagined it was him touching.

She wanted to be his and feel his touch but conversations with him fizzled. He liked girls that wore tight clothes and slutty make-up. She tried-on sexy clothes but was too embarrassed to leave the house like that. She submerged the whole experience. What made her want a Neanderthal like that anyway, she thought?

It’s the only example I found of her masturbating. I use it to raise the idea in her consciousness. I also block her ability to orgasm to ensure intensity and desperation. For Emily the block is just a precaution since my probing hasn’t found any examples of her having an orgasm, not even one of those mini-ones I’ve discovered women have.

Years of probing have revealed that women’s orgasms are more complicated than men’s. Men’s orgasms are binary; some may be better than others but they’re all pretty good. Women’s orgasms range from body shaking powerful to so weak that the woman herself isn’t sure it qualifies. It took me quite a while to develop the ability to control this in my subjects.

At home that night watching TV the thought of my hand on her cheek drives Emily to rub her crotch through her clothes but it just makes her hotter and so wet it soaks her panties. She feels frustrated just as she did as a teenager.

The next night standing naked in front of her bedroom mirror she imagines I’m looking, telling her how much I want her. On the bed she teases and caresses her tits, nipples, and neck imagining it’s my hand that reaches down to her pussy. It feels good but she falls asleep frustrated. The intense sexual urge follows her at work. She starts wearing a pad every day because sometimes her panties get wet.

This primitive sexual desire stuff has been easy but so far her attraction to me has been more romantic and sensual than genuinely wanton. The goal is not to make her love me. The goal is to make her a true wanton slut, my slut for now. I need to find keys to turn her into someone who get’s pleasure from being used; giving up control, giving herself as an object to another, servicing others, but doing it willingly and finding it exciting.

I search her mind for basic material. The sex she’s had with a few boyfriends over the years has been stiff and unsatisfying but it’s a start. I look for other feelings she’s had that I can use to mold the new Emily.

I merge these feelings with her actual sexual experiences and the new, intense sexual desires I’ve created. The mix develops on its own in a subject’s consciousness and Emily, like others, creates her own fantasies. At first she is shocked by her own thoughts but soon the fantasies become compulsive.

Her father’s idle threat to spank her was a turn-on she submerged as a teen but now she imagines I punish her for completing a project late. We meet in my office after-hours. I tell her she needs a spanking to remember. She agrees, lowers her panties and hikes up her skirt just below her crotch. “Higher!” I say. She exposes the triangle, hesitates then quickly goes over my lap.

I lecture her with each slap, “Will you be more attentive next time?” “Yes sir.” The idea of saying “Sir” brings her a wave of sexual tingling. She imagines that every few slaps I run a finger across her pussy. This is electric for her. She feels she might explode but doesn’t.

In another we’re attending a Company Off-Site Conference. After our last meeting I tell her in a commanding tone I need to speak to her in my room. She imagines me in an easy chair as she stands listening. I lecture her about wearing a company tee-shirt too small and without a bra so her breasts are outlined and her nipples poke through in the air-conditioned conference room.

“It unfairly excites the men including me and I think you need to complete what you started.”

“Yes Sir.”

She imagines kneeling in front of me. I order her to bare her breasts. After fondling them I tell her to remove my pants and address the erection she’s caused. She begins sucking my cock.

She’s inexperienced sucking cock so even in her fantasy she’s hesitant and unsure. Then, to my surprise, she imagines I growl at her “Do a better job or I’ll call the other guys from the meeting and have you practice on them first.” This thought sizzles through her body as she imagines the line-up of men waiting with their penises at attention.

This is going better than hoped. She has quickly embraced the idea of submissively focusing on pleasing me and now even other men. These sexual fantasies follow her through the day. Sometimes she touches herself in the office ladies room thinking about serving me, belonging to me, being used by me even though she knows it won’t help. “What’s happening!” she keeps thinking. She can’t take it anymore. She has to resolve this!

She comes to my office with a coy look on her face and invites me to dinner at her place. I act surprised. She explains it’s an opportunity to discuss the new warehouse project without interruption. I agree.

At dinner her outfit mirrors her spanking fantasy; pleated skirt falling below the knee and a white cotton shirt with the top two buttons unbuttoned. Dinner is uneventful. We engage in office talk but she is noticeably tense. After coffee I thank her and tell her it’s late so I need to leave. She stands and her whole body stiffens as she blurts out desperately “DON’T GO!” I remind her it’s late. She tells me she had hoped we could get to know each other better. Bing!

I look into her eyes “Emily, what’s this really about?” She’s silent so I repeat the question.

With her eyes looking down she says slowly “We’ve been working together a long time. I’ve always respected you but recently I’ve thought we might be good as a couple.” She looks up, her face crimson.

I remind her that she doesn’t really know me. She agrees. I explain that I need women willing and eager to focus on pleasing me especially sexually. ”Do you think you could be a woman like that?”

She looks at the floor again. “I don’t know. Maybe. Please. I’d like to try.”

I ask her if she’s been having sexual thoughts about us. She’s silent again.

I give her an annoyed look and tell her I expect my women to be completely honest and transparent. I tell her that I always know when they’re not. I ask again.

“Yes. I have.” Her face is burning.

I reach under her skirt. Her body stiffens but she lets me touch her crotch. “You’re wet already.”

She nods, looks embarrassed, but remains silent.

“Are you ready to learn to please me sexually?” I remind her that she can back-out anytime but so can I if she doesn’t perform as I expect and need.

She agrees.

I tell her I want to see exactly what I’m getting, “Undress!”

She stands motionless.

“This isn’t starting well. If you can’t do this it will never work.”

She haltingly removes her clothes, folding each piece, down to her bra and panties then stops.

“You know I mean everything.”

“I understand but it’s hard.”

I repeat using the deepest voice I can muster “Everything.”

She jumps at the sound but finishes.

“Clasp your hands behind your head!” I tell her I like that position because it lifts and extends her tits. She flinches at the word tits.

I evaluate out loud.

“I like the hairy bush—keep it that way. Your tits are o.k.—too bad your nipples aren’t darker.

I expect you to firm-up that tummy with exercise.”

Her face scrunches in a pained expression with a few tears welling-up in her eyes but her nipples stiffen and my probing senses the tingle of sexual excitement.

I move around behind her “Nice ass! It could also use some tightening but looks like an excellent cushion for pushing.”

I laugh.

Reaching from behind I lightly run my hands across the full length of her body. She moans. I cup both tits in my hands and lightly pinch her nipples. She can’t hold back, “Oh, my god, it feels so good.”

I whisper in her ear.

“You are a wet, horny bitch aren’t you?”

She is silent.

“That was a question. I expect an answer.”

“Yes.”

“I expect a complete sentence answer.”

“Yes, I’m aaaa wwwet horny bbbitch” stuttering.

“Do you touch yourself when you think about us?”

“Yes.”

“Show me.”

She gasps loudly.”I’d be too embarrassed.”

I move back in front telling her I understand but I don’t think this will work out. I move as if to leave.

She pleads, “Please, I can do it, please, give me a moment, please, I’ll try.” After several false starts she reaches her hand down to her pussy.

“Tell me what you think about”.

She doesn’t hold back now. I know from probing that she wants to tell someone after weeks of struggling with these new thoughts. She describes the Office spanking and the Conference blowjob fantasies then adds another.

“Sometimes I imagine I’m a slave girl in your Harem. I’m brought to you with three other slave girls. We’re all dressed in little slave girl frocks. My breasts bounce as I’m led in and I see you notice them.”

“You look over the line-up then make a hand gesture to the Harem Keeper. He steps behind each girl pulling their frock to the floor leaving us naked.”

“You walk the line touching each girl wherever you please; tweaking their breasts or fingering their vaginas. We can all see the erection in your pants. When you reach me you grab my hair, pull my head back, kiss me on the lips then tell the Keeper, “I’ll have this one for the night.” The Keeper and the other girls leave.”

While she’s talking I sit in one of the easy chairs. Before she finishes I say “Enough.”

She looks at me.

“Are you ready to learn how to please me?”

“Yes.”

“Yes what.”

“Yes Sir.” Just like the fantasy. Good.

She kneels in front of me.

“You know the most important skill a slut like you needs?”

“Yes sir, a blow job”

“Good. You need to learn to suck cock. Say it.”

She hesitates, looks distressed but says, “Sir, please teach me to suck cock the way you like it.”

She removes my pants. I give her direction. She really tries but her inexperience shows; she’s awful. She’s slow to take my cock in her mouth preferring small licks then she takes it in too far and has a coughing fit. I should have realized this would happen but I’m really horny now so this is frustrating.

“Enough” I say gruffly as I get up “You can beg me to teach you another time.”

I put a pillow on the couch arm rest and lay her down with her head face-up.

I tell her “You suck at sucking.”

She doesn’t react to the joke wondering what I’m going to do.

I straddle her and put my hard cock in her mouth.

Slow, smooth, steady but not too deep, I don’t want another coughing episode.

As I continue I order her to open her eyes and look at me.

“What am I doing?”

She tries to answer but with my cock in her mouth it comes out garbled. I pull out so she can answer “You’re using my mouth.”

“Fucking your mouth.” I correct. “Say it!”

“You’re fucking my mouth.”

As I continue fucking her mouth I reach back and finger her pussy. “You’re even wetter. This excites you, doesn’t it?”

I pull out again so she can say “Yes”. I probe her mind. She’s excited and embarrassed all jumbled together.

For another few minutes I look directly in her eyes while sliding in and out of her mouth then say, “I’m going to cum on your face, ask me nicely.”

I pull out. She says meekly “Please cum on my face.”

I laugh at the sound of Emily the Prude asking me to cum on her face. “Louder!”

She yells “PLEASE, SIR, CUM ON MY FACE”.

I continue fucking her mouth. When I feel close to cumming I pull out, start pumping my cock and tell her “Close your eyes.”

I start spraying three long, sticky streaks on her face. It feels great especially watching my cum splatter on the face of this once modest woman. As I finish I reach into her mind and give her a mini-orgasm, nothing big but enough of a pop to reinforce the experience. It’s the most she’s ever had and she responds with a loud squeal then looks at me with a relaxed smile.

I rub the head of my cock on her cheek to wipe off the remaining cum then take her to the bathroom mirror.

“What’s on your face?”.

“Your cum sir.”

“ What kind of girl lets a man cum on her face.”

“ A slut.”

“Does it excite you to be my sex toy?”

“Yes.” She looks away from me and the mirror.

“I don’t know why but it does.” Her voice is cracking.

“Do you want me to use you again?”

“Yes, please.”

I tell her if she wants to be my toy she needs to become expert at pleasing me and that learning is her responsibility. If she asks me I will take the time to train her but it’s up to her. She says she understands and immediately starts to ask. I stop her. “Not now, you can come by my office tomorrow.”

She looks shocked but agrees.

She watches me dress. As I’m leaving I tell her “Leave my cum on your face while you wash those dishes.”

“Yes Sir”

I leave.