The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EVILENA – SORORITY SISTER

FF MC

Synopsis : Evilena is looking for a place to experiment with her hypnotic skills when she is asked to pledge one of her college’s most exclusive sororities. Three comely coeds fall under her spell.

To see an illustration of this story go to : http://sue-chan.com/art2012/evilena2012.jpg

Evilena – Sorority Sister

In the first floor parlor area of the sorority house four young women sat in a circle. Three were attentively listening to the fourth, a gorgeous blond, as she spoke. As if under some kind of spell, the three girls watched and listened to the blond, Evilena as she spoke. Their original purpose was to interview the freshman, to see if she met the standards for entry into their prestigious sorority, but the blonde sat, almost motionless, and simply smiled at them and occasionally said a word or two. Their interviews had never worked this way in the past, and it seemed to disorient them . When she did speak the others became silent and listened attentively, she clearly had them twisted around her little finger, without having taken any overt steps to capture them. Yet they were definitely captivated by her. She had seemingly “charmed” them into submission. The more she smiled at them, the less they talked, but their eyes never left hers, as blank looks crept across the young women’s faces.

Earlier, as Evilena had sat in a lounge chair, sunning in a shiny black bikini, at the campus pool, the three had approached her. Although the sultry blonde didn’t recognize the trio, everyone else on campus seemed to know they were the president, vice-president , and secretary of Iota Iota Iota the most prestigious Greek group on campus and that they were looking for the most beautiful women on campus to pledge their sorority , for they prided themselves in having the most beautiful and desirable girls in the school as members.

Elle, the chapter president approached Evilena. “ These are my friends Kim and Jenny, and we are the pledge class recruiters for our sorority and we’d like you to join us.”

Evilena smiled. “ I don’t want to join a sorority, but I’d be happy to talk with you to see if you can change my mind.” The hypnotic blond did know that minds would be changed, but hers would not be among them. She had been contemplating an experiment, one in which she could hypnotically dominate several people at once, and this seemed like a wonderful opportunity.

“ Please come with us to the Iota House so we can fill out the appropriate forms, but we must hurry, we’ve got an appointment with the dean later this afternoon.

After the attractive quartette arrived at the sorority house, they sat in the plush and elegant parlor and began the interview. At first , the girls asked Evilena questions about her major, her year in school, and her family. But as Evilena effortlessly deflected the questions, answering, but revealing nothing about herself, more and more time was spent in silence between the questions as the girls became more and more fascinated by Evilena while the conversation continued. As they sat, in their plush chairs, thoughts of the sorority faded from their minds, and the three just stared at the mesmerizing blond, as if waiting for some sort of instruction from her. Their thoughts only of the gorgeous blond.

Evilena contemplated the success her experiment as she concentrated her hypnotic gaze, focusing , in turn, on each of the women. She had hypnotized many others since she had been a young girl and while in high school many more had come under her control, she wondered if she could mesmerize a group of subjects at the same time , moreover she had postulated that she had some type of power over others, that needed no words. As she had grown up she had been hypnotizing and enslaving others using crystals, jewels, her hypnotic voice, and other traditional modes of entrancing her subjects. Her new theory was, that it was the power of her mind, not those hypnotist’s tricks that enslaved others, and the fortuitous meeting with the three lovely coeds gave her a chance to experiment with her theory.

Evilena smiled at each of the girls, in turn, and noticed that they were focused on her eyes, and awaiting some sort of recognition from her. Her smile, her eyes, yet not a word was spoken.

The mesmerizing blond breathed in deeply and all three of the young women mimicked her actions…. She breathed out …and the girl’s breasts lifted then fell in unison. Her eyes held the girls captive yet she had not spoken for over ten minutes. During that time the sorority sisters had just been helplessly gazing into her eyes as she smiled.

Kim the dark haired Asian girl tumbled out of her chair and fell to the floor as the other two sat frozen, seemingly paralyzed by Evilena’s gaze. A smile played across the hypnotist’s lips. She had, indeed, entranced the three girls without uttering a single word

“My Pets , you all belong to me now. You all are mine. Kim, crawl to me and kiss my foot.” Evilena extended her foot, still wearing he scuffs from the pool where she had been sunning.. The Asian beauty raised herself up from the floor and crawled to her new owner. She subserviently licked and kissed the rubber flip flop , as Evilena watched her. The blond took her finger and placed it under Kim’s chin and lifted the Asian’s face so that their eyes again locked, and it was as if the girl’s will was being sucked from her by the vacuum of Evilena’s green eyed gaze. Each second she stared into the emerald depths of Evilena’s eyes she became weaker and weaker, mesmerized by the blond sorceress.

“Remove my shoes now, Kim… gently, then you may worship my bare feet.” Kim immediately obeyed the woman’s commands.

Evilena glanced up at the remaining two girls and saw that the blond, Elle’s, hand had drifted down to her pussy and was softly massaging her throbbing clit. The hypnotic dominatrix ordered her to stop and gestured for her, too, to crawl across the room to her. Evilena held out her hand and Elle kissed it. The hypnotist enmeshed her fingers in the girl’s hair and yanked it back forcing the girl’s gaze to again meet hers. “You are my slave. I own you. You will obey me in all things, isn’t that so? Say it ! ”

“I … will … obey ,,,” was the entranced response from the sorority’s president. “ You own me ….” Evilena lifted her other, now bare, foot in front of the girl. “You may worship this” she whispered.

Now, Evilena sat in her chair, an entranced coed holding either foot, each kissing, licking and worshiping her sexy feet, moaning in erotic bliss. Evilena felt so powerful. She looked up at the final hypnotic subject who was obediently sitting in her chair fascinated by the sight of her sisters worshiping the scintillating sorceress. She focused her gaze on the redhead and merely crooked her finger, not saying a word. Jenny slipped off her chair and crawled obediently to Evilena , but both of her feet were already being worshiped by the others. She stopped a moment, then crawled between Evilena’s legs and began to tug at her shorts and to lick and kiss every bit of nude skin that her efforts revealed, it was clear she would not be happy until her tongue was licking Evilena’s clit. All three girls had been captured, almost wordlessly, but Evilena saw the one flaw in her experiment.

She could easily entrance and enslave anyone with her powerful gaze and erotic aura, but she needed words to instruct them. She pushed them away, stood up, and commanded the “ Undress now, my slaves, and be ready to follow your owners commands.” Evilena , herself was still in her latex bikini, as her slaves divested themselves of every bit of clothing. She was determined to deepen their subservience to her and turn them into her helpless sex slaves.

“Just looking at me excites you. It makes you desire me more and more, to want me more and more …and the more you want me, the more you want to serve me…to be enslaved by my power… to let my will overpower your will … the more excited you get the more your resistance crumbles…the weaker you become …and the weaker you become the more you desire me ….hear nothing but my words … see nothing but my eyes … look deeper … deeper …your desire grows stronger with each word I say … deeper … deeper … obey me … let go … surrender …under my power … helpless…powerless…so excited …you must obey Evilena “

Once again Kim’s legs collapsed as she fell to the floor in front of Evilena. The blond hypnotist knew that the Asian beauty was the most susceptible of the three to her mental powers and decided she would explore the woman’s mind later.

But now she concentrated her attention on the other two sorority sisters.

Who do you love, My Pets” she purred.

“You Goddess Evilena” they replied almost in unison.

“What will you do to serve me?”

“Anything you command, Mistress”

“ “Whenever I say the word FUCKTOY” you will look at each other and desire each other almost as much as you desire me.”

“Yes Goddess Evilena.”

You won’t be able to control your desires and will immediately take your clothes off and have wild uninhibited sex. No matter who is present, no matter where you are.”

“Yes Goddess Evilena.”

“Kim and I are going to leave now,” she said as she gestured to Kim to redress and follow her. “ You two may awaken in ten minutes and not remember anything that happened, but you will remember the instructions I have implanted deep with in your minds. And should we meet again, I need only say ‘obey Evilena’ and you will fall back into this same, deep hypnotic trance, unable to resist any command I give you.”

“ Yes, Mistress Evilena,” came the mesmerized reply.

It took about 15 minutes to stroll across campus to Evilena’s residence, and a considerably longer time for the hypnotic blonde to play with the helpless Asian coed. As the two lay in bed side by side Evilena suddenly smiled. “ Kim, when is the meeting with the Dean ?”

“It started ten minutes ago, Mistress.”

“Give me your phone.”

“Yes, My Mistress.” Evilena took the cell and thumbed trough the call list until she found Elle’s number and speed dialed it. As soon as she heard the phone answer she shouted out…. “ Fucktoy.”

And as the phone fell to the floor she could hear the two sorority sisters moaning …