The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Evilena : Mistress of the Museum—Part Two

FF FD MC

Synopsis: It’s two years later and the voluptuous, villainous, vixen Evilena is now the Queen of Criminals. She returns to the museum for one last theft, but now it’s Hurricane who tries to capture her. But just who will be captured , and who the captor ?

Evilena stood on the roof of the City Art Museum and thought about how much her life had changed since her last visit .

On that night, a scant two years ago, as she was breaking in this very skylight to RETURN a stolen pendant , she was interrupted by Amazing Girl. She thought back to the magical transformation that had occurred when she first held the Egyptian Pendant of Power that night ,and felt a strange , mystical energy coursing through her body. On that enchanted occasion both her physical and psychic powers were so enhanced, and she immediately became one of the mightiest women in the world. Countless superheros and heroines had fallen prey to her hypnotic mind control powers since that memorable night.

And now, because of her amazing success as a criminal, she no longer had need for money .She had several hypnotized EX super-heroines living with her in her opulent penthouse, a fortune in the bank, and untold wealth at her disposal. This visit was only to steal Cezanne’s " Le Montagne St. Victoire, a marvelous landscape that had been newly acquired by the museum, at a cost of nearly 90 million dollars. This was to be her last criminal caper. Art and beautiful artifacts were more important to the gorgeous blond now , even more important than “mere” cash, and this work of art was the rarest and some said, the most beautiful , painting in the world.

Just as she was about to lower herself into the museum, through the skylight, utilizing Amazing Girl’s golden lasso ( obtained from her fawning slave girl ) , a sudden , powerful wind , kicked up and literally blew her across the huge building’s flat roof, and the black clad blond villainess tumbled to a clumsy landing over 20 yards from the open window.

“Ooopff” she exclaimed in surprise , as she tumbled across the hard surface of the roof. Then, as she looked up, a bolt of lightning flashed across the night sky and there , poised in the air above her , floated a tall, attractive , ebony skinned, super-heroine, who she recognized as Hurricane. Evilena knew who this woman was, because of her many front page appearances in the local newspapers . She was the leader of the crime fighting X-Team , a dark and sensual Mutant with the psionic ability to control the weather.

But, even though she recognized her, Evilena had NOT expected her. Quickly remembering that discretion was the better part of valor, the blond villainess leaped over the museum’s parapet and escaped silently into the night, leaving Storm behind to reduce the intensity of her psionically induced storm , so that it’s waters would not damage the priceless artifacts in the museum below. “Damn, I’ll get her NEXT time.” the tall, dusky , heroine grumbled under her breath , as the rains subsided.

Later that evening, upon her return to her secret penthouse lair, Evilena met with her raven haired, hypno-slave and henchwoman Amazing Girl, and questioned her about Hurricane.

The Amazon Princess quickly replied, unable to resist any question coming from the lips of her mistress.

“ Well, Goddess ,” She said as she knelt before her sexy owner and lovingly kissed her bare feet, " as you know Hurricane and I are from different places.... you might even say different universes... but I can tell you what the other heroes have told me about her. Her secret identity is Orora Munroe, and she’s originally from Africa. She can fly by floating on the winds she creates with her mental control of the elements, and she is excellent in hand to hand combat . She is an expert markswoman with handguns. And it is rumored that she is immune to heat and cold.”

“But doesn’t she have ANY weaknesses?” the mesmerizing blond villainess asked, as she ran her fingers tenderly through Amazing Woman’s long black hair and then pulled her up so they were face to face.

The dark haired beauty sighed lustfully as she gazed into Evilena’s eyes, " Yes Mistress, her power over the weather is affected by her emotions, if she doesn’t keep control of her emotions she could cause a highly destructive storm.... or she might even temporarily lose her power to control the elements. Oh yes, she’s also highly claustrophobic .”

Evilena brought her lips close to Amazing Girl’s and kissed her, swirling her tongue in the former heroine’s soft, yielding mouth. “Ohhhh,” the Amazonian slave girl moaned, almost orgasmic , from the soft kiss of her mesmeric mistress.

“ Thank you my pet, I think you’ve given me JUST enough information so that my next journey to the museum will be more productive . “I’ve already reserved a place for the Cezanne , right over there on the wall” , she said as she pointed to a blank space near the large fireplace. “The painting AND Storm, will soon be mine.” Then she smiled.

The next evening Evilena again stood near the same skylight , peering down into the darkness of the museum, but this time she was prepared for a confrontation with her rival , and when she felt the wind pick up, she darted swiftly into a darkened area of the roof and hid behind a huge metal structure there. Hurricane, emboldened by her easy triumph the previous night, hastened after the blond villainess. As she moved into the shaded area beside the giant metal enclosure, the platinum colored hairs on the back of her neck stood up in alarm, but it was too late. Evilena grabbed her from behind. The sultry blond’s strong, yet feminine, arms enclosed Hurricane’s upper body as the X woman fruitlessly struggled to escape the mighty grip of the sensuous criminal. Suddenly wind, rain and lightning swirled in terrifying bursts around the two beautiful women. But blond, seductive Evilena would not release her paralyzing hold on the tall, African beauty . Hurricane felt a mixture of hate, fear and anger welling up from within her and the emotions immediately increased the fury of the elements surrounding the two struggling women. Orora struggled valiantly to escape the steel grasp of the blond villainess . But, as Evilena adjusted her grip, so that her warm hands were able to massage the heroines breasts, new emotions crept into Munroe’s mind .... lust ... sexual excitement ....desire.... humiliation ... sexual submission... The platinum haired heroine was startled by the power of her own erotic feelings , and yet , she could not resist the emotional excitement evoked by the sensual attack that so aroused her. But she did make a heroic effort, wildly thrashing about , kicking and scratching to try and escape from the powerful grasp.

Evilena leaned close to her and darted her tongue out to lick Hurricane’s ear, then she whispered to her, bringing her red lips irresistibly close to the confused heroine. " Do you feel my warmth my dear ? Do I excite you ? Do you LIKE the feeling of my hands caressing your breasts ?”

Hurricane had confronted and defeated countless villains, but none had ever attacked her this way . Confusion filled her mind. Her emotions were surging. The storm surrounding the two beautiful women at first intensified, then slowly subsided, leaving a only a gentle , warm rain, soaking the two costumed combatants.

Evilena adjusted her grip once again, and started to pinch the nipples of the moaning, latte skinned mutant. All other sensations, save those being created by Evilena, were beginning to fade from Hurricane’s consciousness.

“ My poor helpless little girl.... all you can think about is my hypnotic, seductive voice.... and my erotic touch.... my fingers running across your tender skin excites you and my soft, seductive voice guides you. You know I am a hypnoteuse, a woman who controls the mind of others... a villainess who bends others to her will.... none can resist my mesmerizing powers ... and you know you will soon submit to me.... to my voice ... to my touch ... to my power.... it does you no use to struggle my dear.... no matter how much you fight... it is I who will control your mind... no one can protect you ... you can’t even protect yourself ... I am SO much stronger than you .... my will is too strong.... so much stronger than yours ... relax.... quit fighting me..... relax .....surrender to me ... become my helpless plaything ...become my slut ... surrender to me ... ssssuuurenderrrr....”

Lightning crashed, then quickly subsided. the wind gusted, then died down until it felt like a warm summer breeze softly caressing the two struggling women. " No... NO...” sputtered the mutant beauty in her faintly African accent, as she struggled against the strange, erotic sensations invading her mind and exciting her body. Only at this point , her resistance primarily consisted of weakly twisting her body and trying to squirm out of Evilena’s powerful grip. Evilena smiled at her ever more feeble struggles. Tiny high pitched moans escaped Hurricane’s mouth as she whimpered , suddenly feeling exhausted by the effort of trying to escape Evilena’s powerful arms .

“ You are learning that it does you no good to struggle against me , aren’t you my dear ? I’m stronger than you physically .... and I’m SO much stronger than you mentally..... my hypnotic words are penetrating deep within your mind ...you can’t stop them ... it’s almost as if you can’t tell the difference between my words and your own thoughts isn’t it ? My words ARE your thoughts. Relax my pet ..... give in ..... ”

The mutant beauty’s chest heaved, her shoulders slumped and suddenly she felt powerless and utterly confused. This woman, who was holding her, was an enemy ... but the erotic sensations she was causing were SO powerful.... her emotions were rushing , out of control, and her head was filled with the sounds of the blond villainess’ echoing voice .

Orora was shivering with desire and her muddled mind could barely focus. What should she do ? Escape ? Yes.... THAT was it. She had to break loose.

But, the fight remaining in her was seemingly beginning to vanish . Her attractive face held little of the anger she had felt earlier. Now her visage was filled with fear and frustration and a growing lust . Her once commanding voice seemed to be almost pleading, " Ohhhh.....I ... I ...but .. you .. " she moaned unable even to complete an entire thought. Perspiration covered her attractive face as each second brought a more diminished ability to fight against her captor.

Suddenly the powerful heroine seemed to draw on some here-to-fore hidden inner mutant strength. Still too weak to put up much of a physical struggle, she stopped twisting about, but her face filled with renewed strength .

“ Let me go, you bitch! I’m Hurricane ! This mind control shit won’t work on me ! I’m an X-Woman. " she shouted.

“ Of course it will work on you , my pet, " Evilena whispered in her ear, hot breath exciting her soon-to-be slave even more. " It works on ANYONE. I can already feel how hard your nipples are, and I bet if I moved my hand down to your pussy it would be drenched. You are completely turned on and too weak to fight against me . In fact, why don’t we test my little theory.”

With that, Evilena again adjusted her grip so that one arm was around the dark heroine’s neck in a choke hold and her other hand drifted slowly down to the quivering woman’s pussy. It was WET. A fragrant stain marked the crotch on her costume.

“ See baby girl , my touch.... my voice... have you hotter than you have EVER been. No woman ... no man ... has ever made you feel like this. You’re HORNY !! You NEED to be my little fuck toy. ”

The magically mesmerizing blond villainess began to slide her fingers slowly into Hurricane’s warm .... wet .... waiting ... wanting .... slit.

Hurricane groaned, weakly. " Ahhhhh,” as she bit on her lower lip.

With a firm, yet sensuous movement , Evilena forced her captive down to her knees and moved around to face her. Orora’s knees probably would have buckled in a moment anyway, so weakened was she by this erotic assault, but being pushed to the ground made her feel even more helpless. The blond villainess grabbed a fist full of the X- Woman’s platinum hair and forced the heroine to gaze directly into her hypnotic eyes. The kneeling heroine was unable to resist.

“ I’ve got you now, my pet. You just don’t have the strength to fight me any more. You can’t deny my power .... you don’t WANT to resist.... mine .... you want to be mine ....say it honey .... say that you are mine ....admit it to me... admit it to YOURSELF.... you want me ...look deep into my eyes and tell me you want to belong to me”

“ No .... no ..... please ....nonononono....noooooo " Storm responded incoherently, " please ... please ...please....” Yet she could not tear her eyes away from the powerful stare of the gorgeous, blond criminal. As she gazed helplessly into Evilena’s hypnotic eyes, she thought about closing her own eyes to block the irresistible assault, but Orora could not even muster the strength to lower her own eyelids. Her voice became silent and her jaw hung slack, a droplet of drool formed in it’s corner. Her eyes were open, fixed, and vacant.She stared staright ahead, lost in the depths of Evilena’s magical green eyes.

“ That’s it ... you can’t look away ... keep looking .... sinking deeper .... deeper .... down ....down ... sinking helplessly under my spell ... no escape ... no hope ... only your slow ... irresistible .... descent into slavery .... gazing deeply into my hypnotic eyes... deeper ... ever deeper ....deeper under my power ...my will overcoming yours ... helpless to resist ... powerless as you continue to gaze into my eyes ... sinking ... sinking ... sinking ...”

The X-Woman felt as if she were actually being drawn helplessly into the hypnotist’s mesmerizing gaze. Her deep green eyes were endless, bottomless pools and Storm was drowning in their depths .

The hypnotic seductress moved even closer to her motionless prey and again began her tender assault on the woman’s dripping pussy. She quickened the rhythm of her movements and Hurricane responded with even louder moans , her body moving in sync with Evilena’s sensual , warm fingers.

Now Orora’s hands moved almost involuntarily up to her own rock hard nipples and pinched them as Evilena continued her gentle , never ending , attack on her aroused pussy.

“ Yes my helpless pet..... enjoy the pleasure I give you..... let the pleasure flow over you as my hypnotic power envelopes your mind. All your defenses are gone now. Open your mind to me . Let yourself fall under my spell. Look deep into my eyes and surrender to me ..... You are mine now my pet .... only mine ... and the moment you cum.... you will become my slave forever.....tell me Hurricane... say you will be my slave....you MUST sssuuurrreeeennnndddddeeeerrrr.... say it... tell me .....”

Uncontrollable animal passion took control Hurricane’s body as Evilena’s touch, voice, and gaze took complete possession of her newest super-heroine victim.

“ Please ..... PLEEEAAASSSSEEE....” Orora screamed, " YES !! I’LL BE YOUR SLAVE EVILENA.......ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod , " she yelled as finally the seemingly endless erotic assault brought her to a shuddering, involuntary climax, " I’m CUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG !!! ”

The blond hypnoteuse pulled her powerless slave’s face toward hers and covered her mouth with her own voluptuous lips, seemingly swallowing the helpless screams of surrender . Her open mouthed kiss seemed to suck all remaining resistance from the kneeling woman.

Then Hurricane, slowly, weakly collapsed and fell over on her side, crying...moaning... quivering....her mind drifting off into ...into .... helpless submission, no thoughts of her own, only those that Evilena had placed deep in her mind .

A gentle breeze blew as Evilena rappelled on a golden lasso into the center of the darkened museum. As she carefully removed " Le Montagne " from the wall, she imagined how the remainder of the evening would be spent, and she smiled.