The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Evilena—Love Thy Neighbor

FF

Synopsis : The sultry house sitter next door wants to stop smoking, and Evilena KNOWS how to help.

Evilena—Love Thy Neighbor

In real life—unlike in erotic mind control stories- even a skilled hypnotist like Evilena can’t just confront anyone they meet, and thrust them deeply into a hypnotic trance with just a gesture or a glance. It takes skill to hypnotize even a willing subject and LOTS of people are REALLY afraid to give up control THAT much. Certainly there ARE tricks that could compel an unsuspecting person to fall under Her spell, but an ethical hypnotist, like Evilena, wouldn’t take advantage of a stranger like that.

But sometimes .... even she IS tempted.

As the gorgeous, blond domme left her upscale home to spend an evening at one of the local goth clubs she glanced over at the home next to her and saw a cute, dark haired woman in the back yard smoking a cigarette.

She smiled, waved at her, and said , " You must be the house sitter my neighbor, Lara, told me about when she said she was leaving on vacation for a couple of weeks.”

The attractive woman walked over to the low fence separating the two properties and replied. " Yep. My name is Maria Hernandez, and I’m Lara’s cousin. She asked me to stay around for the whole two weeks. I’m a cop here in town and she thought maybe the house would be safe with me staying here.” She smiled at her own little joke, then looked at the burning end of her cigarette , " I’m TRYING only to smoke outside, because Lara hates the smell of smoke and I don’t want to stink up her house.”

Evilena chuckled.

“You’re Evilena , aren’t you ?” the cute cop said .” Lara mentioned that you were a hypnotist, too. I really DO want to quit smoking, but I haven’t got the will power. Does that hypno stuff REALLY work ?”

Evilena was aware of the fact the woman was staring at her breasts as she was talking. “It does, Maria, but I’m headed out clubbing now, headed to a new club that just opened , maybe we can talk about it some day when we’ve both got a bit more time. ”

“ That’s the new goth club down near the beach , isn’t it? I’ve heard it really has a great DJ. I MUST go there some evening.” the comely Latina continued, hoping to extend the conversation , as she seductvely ran her fingers through her hair.

“ It’s fun , and they know me there. Maybe you SHOULD stop by, sometime . " With that Evilena again smiled and walked over to her classic red Trans Am. She slid gracefully into the driver’s seat, and gave Maria a little wave. With a turn of the key, the powerful engine started and the powerful muscle car accelerated down the street. As she drove away Evilena thought about the petite, but fit looking cop. The sexy police woman had an adorable butch feel about her and the hypnoteuse had even noticed a discrete tattoo peeking out from under the half tee shirt she was wearing. What a cutie. Evilena wondered if Maria’s remarks about hypnosis was a subtle way to tell her she was inquisitive about her temporary neighbor and wanted to get to know her better. She had noticed that the woman was staring at her as they were talking as if she were... interested.

A few hours later, after Evilena had finished an evening of trance music, clubbing, and Hpnotiq Blue Martinis, she pulled her car back into the drive in front of her home. She smiled when she saw the cop, in the back yard AGAIN. This time Maria was briskly shadow boxing, wearing trunks and a sports bra, the skimpy outfit was displaying her well muscled upper body, as well as the spider tat on the girl’s six pack abs . The blond figured that she had discreetly waited there to be sure she was around when her hot neighbor returned from her night out. As the lovely blond walked up her long drive she could hear the sharp exhale of breath with each punch. Evilena was an avid Muay Thai boxer herself, and could tell that the Latina was highly skilled and well conditioned.

Evilena also understood human nature, and she now KNEW that the dark Hispanic beauty WAS interested. It was obvious that the woman was waiting in the yard to catch another glimpse of her neighbor . As the blond continued her slow stroll up the drive she greeted her shadow boxing observer with a friendly " Hi Sweetie, still up ? Why don’t you drop over to my place and we’ll spend some time in the hot tub and get to know each other a bit better.”

Maria’s face brightly illuminated and she quickly answered, " Wait a second and I’ll go get a suit. I saw some in the closet in Lara’a house .”

The elegant blond hypnotist responded softly, “No need for that, dear, we’re all girls here , aren’t we ?”

A mildly confused look crossed Maria’s face. " But I saw a guy over here with you, didn’t I ?”

“Sure you did, he’s sort of a servant, my house boy, if you will. He won’t bother us.”

“ Cool, I’ll follow YOU ,” the dark beauty laughed as she answered. Then she walked behind Evilena as she went into her home.

The blond could tell that Maria liked looking at her body, in her slinky black dress, as she walked gracefully to the fenced in rear deck. To " bait the hook” as a fisherman would say, she walked a little more slowly, so the Hispanic cop could fully take in her graceful movements.

When the two reached the edge of the hot tub, Evilena slipped out of her sexy black garment , and stepped into the bubbling warm water of the tub.

Maria slipped her thumbs into the ‘Everlast” trunks and slipped them down, as she kicked off her athletic shoes, then she pulled off her sports bra let the trunks fall to the floorand threw the bra on top of them . Evilena noticed her nicely shaped, upturned breasts and the fact that her nipples were already standing at attention as the lovely Latina followed her into the warmth of the tub.

“ I think those little soldiers will be saluting ME before the night is over.” Evilena mused to herself.

“ Ummm... this is nice ,” Maria whispered.

“How long have you been boxing? " Evilena inquired.

“A couple of years, thought I might even try mixed martial arts. Just to keep me in shape for the job, you know.”

“I like Muay Thai. " Evilena said as she moved her hands back and forth in the tub, " I do it for conditioning, too.”

“ MMMM.. the tub is great.” Maria said softly.

“ Yeah, I like it too. Hey ! Would you like to talk about that stop smoking help I give folks or just relax?”

“ Oh yeah, the hypnosis... can I tell you something ? Promise you won’t laugh.”

“Sure Maria, I’m like that Las Vegas commercial , what you say here , stays here, it’s just between the two of us.”

I’m lesbian and the first time I saw you I thought I’d like to get to know you better. But then I saw that guy over here and though he was your sig other . I am a top, but I don’t force myself on heteros, so I figured I’d pass. ”

“Aw that’s SWEET, Maria . I’m bi, and my houseboy thinks he’s the luckiest guy in the WORLD to be able to live near me. And just so you know... I’m ALWAYS a top. My lovers like it that way.... even if they don’t think they will at first.”

They both laughed, but the darkly attractive cop contemplated how she could dominate the blond.

“Hold on,” Evilena said with a smile, let me get you a drink.”

The sexy blond climbed out out of the tub and walked over to a nearby wet bar and poured the two of them an ocean blue liquor in a martini glass and returned, gracefully slipping back into the tub, still holding both drinks, then she handed one glass to Maria.

“Yum, What IS this?” Maria queried as she took a sip of the drink.

“It’s a Blue Martini, made with Hpnotiq ,Stoly and a splash of lemon. I LOVE them, but go slow if you aren’t used to drinking, they have a heavy impact on the brain.... and the libido.”

“ This is one of the times I’d like to light up. Whenever I drink. I like to smoke.” the cop whispered.

Evilena looked directly into the brown eyes of the sultry Hispanic beauty . " Well, let’s see if we can do something about that right now .Come on , let’s go up to my office and we’ll try a session, and see if that helps.” With that, the gorgeous goth hypnoteuse climbed out of the tub and grabbed one of the large, fluffy towels next to the spa and dried herself. Then she threw another giant towel to the cop. Then , as Evilena slipped into a red, silk robe she gestured for the cop to follow.

Padding behind the sexy blond, Maria dried her body and hair, all the while holding on to a terry robe she had taken from a hook by the tub. Her mind was mulling over this opportunity to make the lovely blond submit to her erotic needs. As she sat down in a soft , leather chair in Evilena’s office she slipped into the warm robe.

“ Now , I actually LIKE to use these hokey crystals to hypnotize my subjects. They are ingrained in everyone’s mind from the first time they see a stage or movie hypnotist. I really don’t need to use them, but it’s kind of fun. If you are sure you want to do this, let’s try and see if you are able to enter a trance state . Some people aren’t, so I’m not promising anything yet. Are you ready ?”

Maria snugged down into the chair, already feeling very relaxed from the EXTERNAL warmth of the hot tub and the INTERNAL warmth of the ocean colored drinks, and ran her fingers through her hair. " Lay on Mac Duff, and damned be her who first cries hold enough. ’ she joked.

Softly Evilena whispered, " Cute, Shakespeare quoting cops, with nice tits. I don’t meet girls like you often, Maria. Now look at the crystal.”

With that, the blond hypnoteuse lifted a round, purple crystal, suspended from a fine gold chain, in front of Maria’s face, so the woman had to look up slightly to see it. As the crystal started to spin slowly a pin point light, seemingly coming from nowhere, hit the crystal causing thousands of laser like sparkles to erupt from it’s purple depths, projecting a moving universe of bright specks , which flashed into Maria’s eyes and onto the surrounding walls.

“ Look INTO the crystal, Maria . Notice it’s many colors. See if you can separate all the colors by gazing deep into the very depths of the spinning crystal. " Evilena’s voice took on an almost musical cadence as she repeated the mesmerizing instructions. The jewel continued to send countless points of light across the sexy Hispanic woman’s field of vision. “You came to me for help.... and that help lies deep within the depths of the light and you must search for that help here .... in the crystal’s center ....look deeper into the light .... look deeper, Maria. LOOK.”

The lovely Latina’s eyes became fixed on the crystal as it revolved and her breathing became regular.

“ That’s it my pet keep looking into the crystal and we can talk .... but you KNOW you MUST tell Evilena the absolute truth, don’t you ? You are becoming hypnotized and when someone is hypnotized they MUST answer any questions the hypnotist asks ... and they must answer truthfully. Who hypnotized you Maria ?”

The woman’s eyes opened wider became fixed and vacant as she quickly fell under Evilena’s hypnotic spell.

“ You did Evilena,” was the dull, emotionless, response from the dark haired beauty.

“Good, you will WILL answer any question I ask you truthfully, won’t you my dear little Maria ?”

“ Yes Evilena .... truthfully .....”

“Wow” thought Evilena, " such a GOOD hypnotic subject. So quickly entranced.” Even the poweful hypnoteus was surprised at how quickly the woman was falling under her control.

She spoke softly to the mesmerized beauty. " Why were you waiting outside tonight, dear?”

“ I was attracted to you and wanted a chance to talk to you again.....”

Evilena smiled, " And then you did want to seduce me ?”

“Yesss .... Lara SAID you were gorgeous ... and when I first saw you I thought so too. I’m a domme, and I’ve had a number of girl slaves and thought I would enjoy controlling YOU, even if you WEREN’T into women. Then, when I saw you with that guy I thought maybe I could seduce you away from him.... or even domme the BOTH of you . But I wanted YOU first ...”

Now the blond hypnotist chuckled out loud. " So many mistakes my dear. The ‘guy’ you saw is my house pet, and I am the ULTIMATE dominatrix. No one tops me. Not even sexy little cops like you. Now just keep looking at my crystal and listening to my voice ... You LOVE my voice.. love .... my voice ....”

“ Love.... your .... voice .....”

Then the sultry hypnotist began to swing the purple orb gently back and forth as it remained suspended directly in the center of the woman’s field of vision. The lady cop continued to stare at the crystal, moving only her eyes as it swung back and forth. Her jaw slacked and drooped open.

“You can see NOTHING except my crystal and you can hear NOTHING but my voice... and with each swing of the pendulum you fall deeper and deeper under my spell ... deeper and deeper .... your eyes follow the movement of the crystal and your mind follows the instructions of my words ... follow my voice ... my voice is saying the words that you are thinking ... your thoughts are following my words... my voice .... my words ... your thoughts...your will power is crumbling and my will is taking over your mind... my words are becoming your thoughts ...”

“ Your words ... becoming ... my ... thoughts...

Evilena lifted the purple crystal so it was directly next to her beautiful eyes. Then she switched off the laser which had created the sparkling effect. She stood and moved closer to Maria.

“Now look into my EYES Maria. They are even MORE hypnotic ... more powerful ... than the crystal. Many have looked into them and none have escaped their power.... look deeply into my eyes and FEEL my thoughts altering g yours. My thoughts control yours. Your will is weaker than mine and I am going to control your every thought.... look deeper my pet ....DEEPER ... you can’t look away ... LOOK ...”

And now, even under deep hypnosis, Maria’s body slumped down further into the chair as she relaxed . She was totally entranced by the blond seductress. She was completely open to any suggestion placed in her mind by the sensual voice of her new neighbor.

Yet Evilena wasn’t finished. " All will to resist me is gone now, Maria. Your mind is no longer your own. Your THOUGHTS belong to me. There IS nothing except MY will. Every second you fall more and more helpless before me . FEEEL my thoughts within your mind. You need me.... you want me .... you desire me.....tell me my little pet , what did you want to do when you came here, with me, tonight ? ”

“ To .... make ... love ... to ... you...”

“ And you will, my pet... you WILL .. but first we have to put a few post hypnotic suggestions into your thoughts. Commands that will be understood and obeyed.... right ?”

“ Understand and obey... obey.... yes Evilena... ”

“ You won’t remember that I hypnotized you ...... but you will have a strong desire to be hypnotized again ... not only to quit smoking BUT to become my little sex slave. The moment you first SAW me you wanted to be my hypnotized sex slave.....isn’t that right ?”

Maria started to breathe a bit faster and her hand involuntarily crept under her robe toward her pussy. " Yes Evilena...your hypnotized sex slave ...”

“ Stop that you naughty little girl... we aren’t READY to play yet.... but you ARE getting hotter and hotter just listening to my voice and obeying my suggestions....”

“ Hotter....yes...uhhh... yes ... so ... hot ... for ... you ...”

“ Now stand up and drop that robe.”

The sultry Latina stood, as commanded, and dropped the terry cloth robe to the floor, exposing her taught, well conditioned body.

“ Nice....” Now walk closer to me and you may kiss me...”

The entranced cop slowly, suggestively drew closer to her new mistress and slipped her arms under the red silk robe. She kissed Evilena, softly at first, then with growing excitement and softly paused the blond’s robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor just as hers had done scant moments before.Theri tongues swirled as they pressed their bodies together... flesh against flesh. Maria whimpered.

Evilena nuzzled at the helpless slave’s neck, licked laciviously up the side of her face , then placed her warm hands on the Latina’s shoulders guiding her to down her knees.

The now kneeling woman moaned even louder . " Ohhhh..... Evilena .....”

“ Eat me” the hypnotist commanded and the entranced sex slave did just as commanded . First with gentle erotic kissing and licking , then with excited tonguing and worship at Evilena’s moistening sex. Maria was under Evilena’s total control, not only by her hypnosis, but by a growing unquenchable lust for the blond, that could not be diminished.

“Yes.... YEFFF,” she moaned as she continued her erotic assault and battery on Evilena’s pussy.

Then she erupted in a mind shattering orgasm while delivering oral pleasure to her mistress. Evilena had not even TOUCHED her sex slave , but only hypnotically commanded her erotic response. Maria was a perfect hypnotic subject. The raven haired beauty slumped to the floor, still moaning in helpless pleasure.

“ Evilena reached down and stroked her face gently. " I can make you feel like this ANY time I want. And any time I want I can place you back into this obedient hypnotic trance.” Evilena flashed on an old movie she had just seen on cable. " Any time I say ’ Car 54 Where are You’ you will again full under my hypnotic spell. You will NEED to see me ... to touch me ... to obey me .... it will be an erotic compulsion you cannot resist."”

“Yes ... yes ... yes” Maria groaned, still shaking from the effects of her erotic climax.

“ And of course, even when you are awake, you will feel a deep desire to obey me and serve me .... and LOVE me.....but that is how you felt even before our little trance session wasn’t it ? After all I AM your Mistress.”

“Yes ... from the moment I saw you, " she replied and Evilena knew it was true.

The blond dominatrix decided to test her power over the lovely Latina and led her back to the hot tub, then she directed the raven haired beauty to put her clothing back on and return to the house next door . The cop immediately complied.

Evilena waited about twenty minutes and then phoned her neighbors home. As the telephone was picked up she smiled mischeviously and said, " Car 54 where are you ?”

The house sitter’s eyes became vacant and she slowly walked out the back door, across the drive toward Evilena’s . With each step she dropped another piece of clothing and helplessly she rubbed her breasts and pussy.

As she neared the back door she had another orgasm.