The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Evilena : An Ethical Dilemma

by Mistress Evilena’s Servant

Professor Ethan Shaw was nearing the end of his seminar in “Research Ethics”, and moved his gaze across the room, pausing to look into the eyes of first, one, than another of his students. All sat in rapt attention to his interesting, and humorous lecture.

He paused, a bit too long, as his eyes moved to Evilena as she sat , relaxed, and attentive in the front row.

Momentarily he stammered a bit as he lost his concentration, due to her amazing beauty, but quickly gathered his wits about him and reached the conclusion of his talk.

Shaw had been thinking about the gorgeous , blonde student from the firstmoment he had seen her , sitting in his seminar , and now , he would put his plan into effect. This little blonde beauty would soon be performing some outrageous sex acts with him, she wouldn’t be the first either. These freshman students were all so vulnerable and easy to manipulate . They were away from home the first time, they were lonely, removed from their high school support system, no parents around, and his position of authority simply made them easy prey.

“Evilena? I’d like you to stop by my office later on today, say four o’clock? I need to discuss the some of the interesting questions you asked today. .”

Evilena was a bit surprised but nodded and said, “Yes, Doctor Shaw, I’ll see you then. Is there anything I should bring?”

“Just your sexy self, " he said as he drew close so no one else could here.

She stepped back and glared at him.

Soon , he thought to himself, soon.

Soon , she thought to herself, soon.

Evilena contemplated her first few weeks at school as she walked across the pleasant campus toward Shaw’s office. She had decided on attending college in spite of the fact that her amazing abilities to influence people’s thoughts would have made life relatively easy for her without additional schooling.

She had easily taken control of many fellow students, teachers, and administrators at her high school but sought to learn more about her gift and thought the nearby University was the right place to do so.

She had signed up for biology , math, chemistry and a psyc lab in Eriksonian therapy, in addition to Shaw’s Research Ethics seminar. A full compliment of courses, leading to her graduation with a biology degree.

These were not just random selections from the course catalog. She wanted to know why people acted as they did, to hone and sharpen her natural hypnotic skills ( if that were possible) and most importantly to examine the ethical responsibility that came with the awesome power she had discovered within her own mind. All this in addition to her dilligent persuit of her BS in biology .

She smiled as she noted the many students looking longingly at her as she confidently headed toward the philosophy building, where Shaw had his office. Some young men and women just glanced sidelong at her and smiled to themselves, others actually stopped and stared, simply wanting to spend a moment or two more lost in her grace and beauty , one even walked into a tree, as he looked at her, not seeing the big obstacle in his way, utterly fascinated as he was, with her sensuous gait.

She was wearing a white shirt and tie of a rather conservative cut, but a pair of very short, black, shorts, and high shiny black boots which provided a sexy contrast to the shirt’s conservative appearance.

All in all ,she looked HOT.

She knocked lightly on his office door and stepped in as she heard him shout, “Enter”, with a particular accent that screamed “Sunshine Boys”.

He had made the joke to put her at ease.

Shaw was sitting behind his desk, and looked up at the sexy teen as she confidently stood with her hands on her hips.

“Glad you could make it on time, Evilena. I want to tell you that I am disappointed in you and I MAY have to fail you in this seminar if you do not do something to improve my opinion of you, quickly. Perhaps I could allow you to do some, shall we say, extra credit work to RAISE that grade? " He crudely grasped his crotch.

Damn, she thought. Research Ethics Seminar , for God’s sake. Didn’t he have any idea of what ethics WERE? She had been approached by older men , in power positions, like this before. They saw her, they wanted her, and tried to use their power to scare her into submission. But the ETHICS PROFESSOR ? She had just learned much about ethics—all from his bad example.

Perhaps, it was he who should become the student and she who should teach the lesson.

“I’m surprised at you, professor..... trying to seduce one of your students.... ethics indeed ...... ”

“What? I’m not trying ANYTHING like that, seduction means romance, I just want sex ...” he grinned, " I just thought....”

She fixed him with an angry stare, silencing him, but he was one of those men who stared at you until YOU looked away, and now that was his intention with Evilena.

He looked her right in the eye and glared.

Evilena remained standing, but moved closer to Shaw as their eyes continued to be locked in a confrontive duel. Then she focused all her erotic, hypnotic power on the professor by first partially closing, then fully opening her gorgeous , deep green eyes and gracefully gesturing with her hands. She slowly placed her hands in a steeple position, just below and a little in front of her chin. This obscured her lovely face, but directed Shaw’s gaze even more forcefully into her, now wide open, eyes. She used the tips of her fingers to gently touch her own lips, then licked them with her tongue. Evilena KNEW how her beauty effected men ( and women) and also knew just powerful her gaze was, how controlling, how hypnotic.

And soon, Shaw would learn, as well.......

Without blinking, without moving her gaze she quietly moved around the desk and slowly turned the professor’s chair so he was looking directly at her. First she placed her hands on the arms of the chair, trapping the startled professor. She continued to deeply into his eyes. Then , with graceful cat-like movements, she sat on his lap, facing him, her legs straddling his, their bodies close enough to feel the growing warmth, their faces close enough so that Shaw’s entire field of vision was consumed by Evilena’s deep, hypnotic stare. To him it seemed that her eyes had grown and had slowly became his entire world. Her eyes were all he could see.

She was so close.

Deeper and deeper he stared, yet she spoke not one word .

The erotic hypnotist knew that soon he would be hers to control and continued to focus her mesmerizing gaze on his eyes. She saw genuine fear in Shaw’s as he was coming to realize he COULD NOT look away. He was terrified as he felt his control slipping away. And started to reach up to push the lovely young woman away.

But she pushed his hands down to his sides and somehow he did not have the strength to resist her.

“Ethan...... Ethan, " she whispered as her hot gaze burned away his will to resist, " Ethan ... you must listen to me .... and obey.....”

“N.. n... ooooo .... I mustn’t ... lisssten .....”

“But you WILL listen Ethan .... listen .... and .... obey ....... " she whispered , moving her mouth close to his ear so that her hot breath erotically stimulated his mind. " Listen .... and .... obey ....”

Ethan was frozen in place.

She pulled back a bit to again gaze into his eyes, now filled with panic, feeling his will slip away.

“You can’t look away from my eyes now Ethan, your eyes are locked onto mine and you can’t look away. But my eyes ARE beautiful aren’t they. Why would you WANT to look away? It’s so easy and natural, and irresistible just to continue to stare deep into my eyes. They are all you see.... ALL YOU SEE ... and my voice, now is all you hear...... my eyes have the power to pull you deeper into them ... deeper under my control ... deeper under my spell ... the longer you look ... the more you feel your will to resist me slipping away and your desire to obey me growing..... growing stronger with every second you look into my beautiful, hypnotic eyes ... and you can’t look away...... the more you look the weaker you become ... and you can’t look away .... deeper and deeper into my eyes and deeper and deeper under my control......”

Shaw slowly shook his head no, in part to try to free himself from the spell Evilena was so skillfully weaving, partially to show he was still able, however feebly , to fight her mesmerizing words .

But her irresistible gaze continued to pull him in and break down his will to resist. She was too powerful for him. He was slowly, inexorably, succumbing to her will.

Her eyes seemed to be even larger and deeper.... he felt as if he were actually falling INTO them. It seemed as if those deep , hypnotic, eyes could swallow him whole.

“You want to obey me .... you want to surrender to me .... you want to be my slave ...... MY SLAVE .......”

Now his head slowly nodded in agreement. In his mind he WANTED to resist but she had seemingly taken control of his body, his emotions. He heard a voice saying, " ssssllllaaaavvveeee...” but it took a moment to realize it was his own voice, submitting to her power to enslave him.

“Say it again, my little slave boy.”

“Slave.”

“Good boy. Who’s slave are you?”

He mulled the question in his mind and suddenly knew the right answer. " Yours, Evilena, your slave.”

“My sex slave, Ethan..... my SEX slave.... your mind now belongs to me ... your body now belongs to me .... your will is MY will.....”

“Yes, Evilena, I am your sex slave, if that is your desire , I belong to you...” She moved back and stood up, leaning down momentarily to unzip his trousers and pull his erect cock from it’s confinement.

“Get up” she whispered as she pulled him to his feet, using his prick as a handle.

He could not resist.

“ I think a sex slave should kneel down before his Goddess, don’t you, Ethan?”

The question, obviously was rhetoric, as Shaw fell immediately to his knees , but continued to stare up into Evilena’s all controlling eyes.

Evilena placed her boot clad foot in front of the entranced professor and pointed toward it, “Worship My boot, slave boy.”

Ethan lowered his head and started to lick and kiss her high black boot, worshiping it as the slave he had become.

The blonde hypnotist grabbed him by the hair and pulled him to her left foot, when she thought he had sufficiently cleaned the right, and he started his oral supplication again.

She turned and sat down in the chair he had recently occupied and again grabbed his hair and pulled his face up to her eye level, once more gazing into his eyes.

“Now you are my little foot slave, Ethan, when you take off my boots for me, you will inhale the sweet and pungent smells of my feet and know that you are a slave to them. You would do anything, give anything, say anything, just to touch or kiss my sexy toes and feet. Just the scent of my lovely feet will cause you to get a raging boner and you will have to BEG me to let you jerk your prick, understand BEG!”

As he vacantly stared into her eyes he could only nod his agreement, he had sunk so far under her power he could not resist ANY command.

“Well? Take them off slave.”

Shaw gently pulled off the boots , exposing Evilena’s lovely feet to the air. They were moist and pungent as a result of her long walk across the campus, and as the scent of them reached Ethan’s nose his immediately felt his cock engorge. He wanted more than anything to jerk it in worship to his new Goddess Evilena.

“Please, Goddess, please let me jerk my cock for you. I know I will never be worthy of anything else, but I BEG you, PLEASE let me pull my prick for you.”

Now Evilena laughed at the man who had thought he could control HER. " Yes, my foot slave jerk for me, but be careful, I want you to cum on my feet. No where else , just my feet. Go ahead, get started. NOW!”

Carefully, as if he were moving the most delicate of glassware pieces he manipulated his own prick until he explode onto her sexy toes and feet, covering them in his white jism.

He looked back up into her eyes for approval.

Evilena leaned over her own feet as she sat in the chair and let spit drop from her full red lips onto the mess on her feet.

“Now Ethan, why don’t you lick that mess up and then we can talk about the TRUE meaning of Ethics Instruction.”

He answered in the only way he could, “Yes Goddess.”

“As you gaze into my eyes you feel a deep desire to obey these commands.... obey.... obey .... obey .... obey ....”

As Evilena stood in the back of the lecture hall during the next seminar Ethan conducted she saw a distinct change in him. First he announced to the audience that he had utilized his position of trust to violate, young innocent students and that as a way of apologising was going to set up a trust fund to help investigate sexual harrassment by teachers and professors here at the university.

He flashed on the huge screen in the front of the room a copy of the full confession of his past mis-deeds along with a letter of resignation, ending with the sentance.

“Because the lovely Evilena, one of my best students has taught me the error of my ways. ”

He then looked at her directly, as she nodded her approval of what she KNEW was coming next.

He pulled out his prick and started to masturbate, in the middle of the stage, just as he had done when they were in his office. It didn’t matter WHAT happeed to him, he HAD to worship his Goddess.

Almost immediately, the campus police rushed to the podium to arrest the hopelessly enslaved professor.

Evilena turned and walked out of the room smiling, she HAD learned much about ethics in this seminar.