The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Evil Wizards Pet

All I could do was be angry and frustrated although you would never know it if you looked at me. I hate every second of this ridiculous charade. Why does he keep me this way in constant frustration and aggravation?

My pigtails bobble on either side of my face tickling my cheeks and ears. They give me an eager girly sex kitten look that I can’t stand.. The huge curly mass of multi-shaded blonde pigtails sits on top of my head in front of my ears making me look like a curious puppy. The weight of my hair always feels uncomfortable and heavy. I had always preferred to keep my brunette hair in a short page boy cut before the wizard took me and remade me.

When the wizard took me and reshaped my body he seemed to take my thoughts and picked a body that would disgust me the fullest. My boobs are each larger than my head and only slightly smaller than my head appears with the pigtails poking out the top. The giant porno tits sit high on my chest without support and block my vision of things below. My entire field of view is framed by boobs and curly blonde pigtail drapes.

My tall athletic build was still slightly smaller than the wizard’s unnatural appearing height but he had changed me into a short weakling much smaller and childlike in my bodies build except for my ballooned tits and a rounded bubbly ass. My pubic hair which always had given me a sense of pride and adulthood even if it did require some trimming maintenance had been removed all over leaving me sensitive and exposed.

The persistent merry song of the bells which dangle from my piercings I find exceptionally annoying even though my nipples and clit are so sensitive that their chimes send little vibrations of pleasure into them as they ring. They remind me that I am his pet and he wants to keep me as his stupid sex toy for all to see. The happy chimes of the bells also draw the attention and gazes of all who see us passing.

He wants to make sure that people notice me and I hate every second of their attention. As I pass by in my slutty costumes all eyes look to the sounds of happiness and to my shame and humiliation I smile and flirt and tease inspiring strong lust from the men and boys who see me. I would also inspire jealousy and resentment from the women who I wished would save me from this nightmare.

Most were too afraid of his intimidating appearance to interfere and the few whom had been so foolish he quickly and effortlessly used his power on and they would change before my eyes just as he had changed me. He wouldn’t keep them like he does me but he would have me watch their transformations so that I could feel guilty for inspiring their aid not that I would show any sign of it or could help it if I wanted to.

He would have me behave as an arrogant princess towards all other women except the ones he was currently pleasuring himself with. I was the perfect little sex toy for any male he had me talk to.

I couldn’t walk normally as much as I tried too. Instead I skipped, I danced, I trotted like a horse, I crawled sexily on my hands and knees almost dragging my clitty and nipple bells as I did and wagging my ass like an excited puppy. I danced erotically strutting my stuff like a stripper performing center stage but I just could not walk normally with any amount of dignity, pride, or modesty as hard as I tried.

He made functioning for me in any and every way a chore just for his amusement. I constantly feel so self conscious and filled with embarrassment as he parades me about like a pet at the end of his flashy leash. To everyone about I behave as if I am the happiest person on the earth just thrilled to be a stupid sex pet ready to be used by anything and everything.

He made me that way. I used to be very judgmental and picky. I could command and dominate with my voice and attitude. My language arsenal made me a warrior of words and I prided myself on being able to make the strongest of men feel small and weak. I could make grown people cry like babies. I could be quite the bitch and with my brains I was a vicious calculating bitch too. Now my voice sounds so childish and singsong and airheaded. It’s over an octave higher than it had been and now I speak with a thick lisp. I pause for half a second after each syllable now like an idiot struggling to find the right words and all my speech seems to be filtered to go through some stupid gibberish girly pet slut word filter.

I also can’t seem to insult or intimidate people. Whenever I try they just look at me funny or laugh at me not that it stops my attempts. I can’t help myself whenever someone makes fun of me which is often it triggers the bitch in me like it used to and I try to dominate the other person which only ever results in everyone laughing at me and me getting embarrassed.

Whenever I get embarrassed or feel humiliated I always seem to suck on my thumb and masturbate unless I am already sucking on something and then just before I cum I pull my thumb form my mouth with a loud pop and announce loudly in my idiot child’s voice “What Ith Jing gelth do wing, cum ing with no per mith thon ith a no no!” Then I pull my sticky fingers from my leaking pussy and suck them into my mouth every time. Even though I know that I hate the taste and even though I know I will get the queasy nauseous chummy stomach feeling I always suck my fingers into my mouth after my now lost near orgasm and lick them clean sloppily before returning to my merry stupid obscene self.

He makes me announce loudly whenever I notice I am horny which is like every 5 minutes. I stare at everyone’s sex and point out when they are horny too. He altered my nose so that everything smells more intense. This is horrible because most of the time I smell awful disgusting things and I can tell when men and women are aroused by smell which seems to be all the time that the Wizard and I are around.

He makes me smell like candy and cookies but laid in my sickeningly sweet smell is a heavy pheromone which makes the boys and men lust strongly for me when they inhale it. It also arouses the women and girls who smell it however it makes them seem to hate me and want to dominate me or punish me. I am often forced to perform the most degrading of sexual desires as punishments.

A bold woman passing us taunts me and I feel angered and make my threatening statements towards her trying again to regain control. Once again however everyone seems to laugh at my attempt except one woman who is disgusted and trying to keep her son from spying me. After I realize I’m sucking my thumb and masturbating I once again announce. “Thil ly wil ly dumb dumb Jing lilth no no no cum ing for bad girlth” and suck my sickening filth into my mouth again.

I would wink and flirt with the men who would glare lustfully at me even though I seemed to pick out the ones who repulsed me the most. I would lick my lips and shake my body seductively as I danced like a spectacle.. My curvy exaggerated sex pot body jiggled seductively barely constrained by my minimalist tiny slut pet costume I was forced to wear. Every day I had no Idea where the costumes come from. They are on my body when I gain consciousness while sitting in some obscene pose. They always involve decorative pull up just above the knee stockings and open toed locking ankle strapped and high heeled slutty stripper shoes.

I always seemed to be clad in some micro thong which was always on display and seems to draw more attention than conceal any modesty. I don’t know why but even though I’m always wearing one it always feels uncomfortable and awkward. I don’t know if I have always hated thongs or if it is just part of what he did to me.

My tops always seemed to feature under boob and often have some humiliating writing on them that I can’t read. Every costume seems to leave my nipple and clit bells free to sing their irritatingly cheery song. I hate them so much.

The wizard had removed my ability to think without speaking but when all of my babble gibberish conversation led to how much I hated the bells and how ridiculous they were and what a spectacle I felt they made of me the wizard decided to have me keep only those thoughts of the bells silent. I hear them all the time and so my only quiet times are when I am fuming over how much I hate them. When I stop thinking about them and my thoughts go to something else then my girly speech edited voice begins serving as further embarrassment for me. I hate it all so much but I still giggle along. It’s all part of my torture.

All of the clothing I wear is Pink.. I don’t know why I hate pink so much. I don’t think I ever really liked it. Perhaps it is because of the super girly stereotypes but now I loath pink. Everything he makes me wear or play with except for a few exceptions seems to be some variety of pink. Pink and sky blue, Pink and bright purple, Pink and yellow, Pink and green, Pink and white, Pink and Pink all my costumes seemed to be some variety of loud colors and involving girly stupid Pink.. My costumes seemed to favor transparent and shiny materials always consisting of one or the other and sometimes both. Today I think it’s Pink and Sparkly silver.

I see a woman in her thirties pointing at me and laughing at me.

“Arf, Arf, Arf, Arf, Mith Thtu pid head, Arf, Arf, Arf, Arf” I announce my insult at the end of the wizards leash holding my angry pose.

Again everyone in the busy mall watching us including the shocked woman who had incurred my wrath began laughing at me. I have no Idea why they laugh at my attacks of self defense. I need help from this monster wizard not ridicule. I begin to suck on my thumb and masturbate again. I hate the taste of pussy so much.

Why does he keep me this way? I loath and hate yet I appear to all as a happy idiot. Whenever I try to cry I get a fit of giggles. The giggles seem to make my body jiggle in a certain way. The jiggling of my lithe curvy body starts my bells ringing again and for a little while I am silent.

The collar around my neck is tugged pulling me toward an eatery. The tag on the collar in the shape of a little bone bears my name “Jingles” in a thick visible etching on the front. My speech editor makes me refer to myself as “Jing Gelth” at least once in almost every sentence.

It was a typical mall restaurant bar eatery. I couldn’t read the sign because he did something to my brain so that I can’t read anything.. I can’t do numbers or tell time or direction either. He keeps me vulnerable and helpless in that way and I hate it.

Once inside the wizard begins playing with the patrons of the restaurant immediately. He instructed me to crawl under the table and fish out is cock. I knew better than to disobey. The underside of the table was slightly filthy as it always is in an evening restaurant shift. My enhanced sense of smell only served to torture and disgusts me. The smell of the wizard’s uncircumcised cock always sickens me. Even though I don’t want to I begin to fellate him with gusto. He knows how disgusting I find this act so he makes sure that I focus on the taste. The mung which has built up under his forskin is particularly foul and filthy tasting. It is a noisy sloppy job as I bob my head as fast as I can while maintaining suction. I lick the underside of his shaft with my pierced tongue as the vibrating stud kicks in. I know that my pussy is throbbing and dripping and I hate myself for it. It’s always the same. He keeps me this way in constant humiliation with no chance of adapting to the embarrassment.

I hum and coo merrily as I bob while my motions caused my bells to chime loudly. It isn’t long before I notice people using phone cameras to record my show and take pictures. Once I notice them I stare and play with them. It’s not my choice to do so but every time a camera of any kind is on me I play to it as lustfully and slut like as possible. As I continue to work his wizard’s tool he suddenly uses the leash to pull me off of him and out from under the table. It’s then that I notice the other girl he has taken as his current toy.

The foul beast he is insistent on fucking at least one new girl a day and often more than that. Most of the time he finds someone he likes with no rhyme or reason then alters them sometimes slightly and sometimes drastically for his amusement. Then he will use them as he pleases and then sends them out into the world.

He makes me watch and even though it shames me I always feel jealous that they get to fuck him and feel the tremendous pleasure which I had only ever been allowed to experience once. Just so that I would know how much I would miss feeling his cock inside me. None of the many objects I’ve had in my pleasure center has ever caused me anywhere near the bliss and joy of his powerful cock and now I was forced to simply watch as he kept me in constant trepidation.

He lets me cum sometimes as a reward for performing well for him however it never compares to the explosion of an orgasmic euphoric sensation that sex with him that single time was. I do get to fake many orgasms for the many men, boys, and sometimes girls who get to use me but that is only for their benefit and not for mine. They can never tell though I am an expert at appearing happy and well pleasured. He makes me practice kegals so that when I fake orgasms I can mimic the pussy contractions to make my partner feel well accomplished.

Now that the wizard has selected a young Irish looking girl with curly red hair he altered her to his specifications and began bouncing her on his lap and all of my hard work. Her moans make me want with all the hunger of an addict and the desperation of a slave. I am instructed to perform for the cameras as my master makes him self happy.

I always seem to pick the most disgusting fowl creepy guys around and begin flirting lewdly with them as best as I can with my idiot baby voice.

I’m never rejected however where I wish a guy would just take me and dominate me for some strange reason instead what I get is to perform all the efforts and work getting them to spurt as quickly as I can and then fake an orgasm of my own so they can feel proud of themselves for my efforts. I always make sure they cum in me and if they do cum on me or somewhere else I’m always quick to get it onto my hands and into my mouth. I hate it and it repulses me. The flavor makes me sick however I act as if it tastes like my favorite candy making loud eager happy noises.

I see a strange creepy dirty guy with a goatee and a trench coat eye fucking me from within the reach of the wizard’s leash. The wizard is watching me as he has his latest conquest milking his dick.

“Jing gelth Will Give you a blow job for mon ney” I reply as I have been instructed to do when introducing myself to a strange man for the first time.

“How much?” he nervously replied as his lustful eyes continued to roam over my whorish uniform and exposed tender oily skin.

“De penth on how good a blow job you want” I replied as I had been instructed.

No matter how much they paid I always performed my very best. It didn’t matter how much money they gave me I couldn’t count it or read any of the letters or numbers on it even if I tried. I hate every moment and it always disgusts me. Each time I taste a new dick, a filthy ball sack, or a new load of cum it always makes me feel queasy and ill.

Even though the smell of crotch and lower body filth fills my enhanced smell the pizza smell of the eatery reminds me of my hunger. I can still barely remember what pizza was like before the Wizard made me his pet. My diet now mostly consists of semen and other disgusting things. The wizard seems like he enjoys keeping me hungry and thirsty all the time and only lets me eat in disgusting or humiliating ways. He makes me drink from public men’s room toilets when we aren’t at home. I have a water dish near my bed next to my food bowl with something I assume is humiliating written on it although I can’t read it. The wizard keeps a large number of girls as prostitutes, porn stars, and other professions and makes each one visit him for payments, inspections, and instructions nearly every night. Each servant brings with her another uncountable number of used condoms which she empties into my food. The Wizard once told me that if he made his whores wear condoms when they fuck then they could charge extra for condom less privileges. My bowl is always filled with a swirly clear cream of aging semen and sex juices from countless number of men. I also notice that many of the servants spit into the mix as well. Every time I slurp up the filth my stomach churns and quivers and I think that I will throw up.. Sometimes I do vomit a little into the bowl but it always goes into the bowl and just adds to the mix. No one ever cleans it and the wizard punishes me whenever it over flows. The taste of the mix also worsens the longer it sits so I try to empty the bowl hating the whole experience but doing it as quickly as possible whenever I see that it has something in it. Most of my sustenance is semen from the never ending bowl or fresh from a filthy cock but on the rare occasion when he was feeling generous the Wizard would feed me some table scraps of his meal by hand and let me suck the flavors from his fingers.

As I sensed the approaching orgasm of the man I was gagging on I pulled my lips free from his dick opening my mouth wide and sticking my tongue as far out as it would go touching the tip to the bottom of his pulsing cum hole. As I jerked rapidly on his cock with my tiny feminine hands I stared him in the eyes watching him read the “Yum”, and “Cum” lettering written on the studs that assisted the stimulations of my tongue. The tongue studs add to the lisp and speech impediment I am forced to speak with. As he shoots his load over my tongue into my mouth, down my throat, up my nose and over my face I look around to the crowd of staring perverts and recording camera phones. I am embarrassed, I feel shamed and humiliated, but I am also horny. That is just how the wizard keeps me so that no one can see my discomfort and anguish. Instead I smile and play cute little seduction games, I giggle and flirt and make overly accentuated happy porn star or beauty pageant faces.

Everything is designed to make me feel humiliated, scared, angry, ashamed, sad, and all of those things make me feel horny which makes me even more of what I was in the first place and starts the loop while I play his dress up doll fuck puppet pet toy.

As more and more men and boys and occasional females watch me move from one spent person to another they all begin to get closer, more eager, and greedy. I can feel people openly fondling my exposed and previously unoccupied sexual body parts. Strange awkward hands roam over my sensitive, tender and soft skin. The sensations creep me out which adds to my arousal as it always does. I am so horny and ready to cum but I know there is no point if I can not get permission from the wizard. I play it up for the cameras making erotic faces at the cameras and speaking as whorishly as I can with my girly voice between licking and swallowing dick strokes. I hope that my display will please the wizard enough to let me have an orgasm or maybe get some of that pizza into my stomach or at least the delicious flavor on my tongue.

I instead focus on the taste of the new cock that I begin swirling my tongue on. I hum happily as it lick the shaft and then force him deep within my tiny throat letting my happy hum send vibrations through him that match the vibrating tongue stud. It doesn’t vibrate all the time only when it’s being used to pleasure something. I’m not sure how it turns on and off but I figure that the Wizard must have something to do with it.

The rhythmic pounding of the cock in my mouth and the one at my pussy make my bells add to the cheerful sounds coming from my body. My pussy aches for relief as it begins its fake trembling massaging the creep in my pussy to his own ejaculation. He feel’s so proud that he made a hot little slut like me cum as he pulls out and gives me a good spank on the ass. I notice some flashes and squeal around the dick in my mouth as a new man begins to use my aching pussy. I need relief so bad. To the watchers I appear to be cumming with an unending desire but that is just part of the Wizards torture of me. I only cum when the Wizard lets me and he will make me beg for it. He usually makes me beg for permission to beg to orgasm. Always while people are watching or being recorded so that it feel extra humiliating and shameful. It never seems to get old and regular feeling.

The boy in my mouth and the man in my behind orgasm at a strangely quick time, and both at the same time. The sudden jolt in the rhythm of nonstop abuse while wishing and wanting for some normality and some freaking pizza makes me dizzy. I feel him pulling on my collar and begin to crawl towards my owner before I even look away from the cameras and the creeps that had just been using and abusing. I never get to even play with someone I’m attracted to it’s always the skeeze balls and the weird pedophile types. The super fatties and the nerds, dorks, and the pornoholics those are the ones who seem to get pleasured by me and cause me shame in my own frustrated pleasure.

I feel sticky and filthy as I notice my master and his now silly looking well fucked red haired Irish girl. He holds a pink cup that I recognized well right below her splayed sex as she is perched on the table top with her knees splayed wide. I briefly wonder if he will keep her or let her go and in what state. Only rarely does he change someone back to normal after he is done playing with them. He places a finger on the girl’s clit and she begins to shake and convulse and then I can see her expelling a copious amount of both her pussy cum and his previously spent load. He catches it all in the cup. Then he spits into the mixture of sex juices and lets the recovering girl spit into it. He has her pee in it too and then passes the cup to an observer to my humiliation who spits into it and then passes it onward. I know what is expected of me and it makes my stomach churn. I loath the taste of that disgusting cup and the foul mixture it will hold when it returns to me. I feel the Wizard pulling on my leash towards him. He has a pepperoni in his hand teasing me with it. He holds it under my nose making me long for the flavor and then he takes it from my watering mouth and eats it while staring at my eyes of want and loss. He grabs another and I can’t help but whimper with the desire to taste the salty crispy greasy delicious meat. He tosses it towards me in the air and I am quick to catch it like an eager dog. I am so happy to have the flavor of my successfully caught pepperoni leftover that I barely notice the cheer the crowd watching and recording us gives. It took me a little while to learn that food catching trick. I didn’t want to at first because of how humiliating it is but my hunger got the better of me. Sometimes he would let me eat the ones that fell on the floor but for some reason floor crumbs never taste good. I think my mind can’t get around the filth factor which I guess is just another change that he made in me. He doesn’t always let me eat the things I don’t catch though because he expects me to perform and succeed in all these stupid pet tricks for him. It is so frustrating not knowing why he likes to keep me this way. When I am finished milking the yummy flavor as long as I can I swallow and then begin thanking him for the treat.

“Tank you Da dy, Jing Gelth wubth you ber ry much” I say as I bounce and bobble my body merrily jingling my sex bells.

The crowd gives an “awww” sound towards my cuteness that makes me blush anew with shame and frustration.

It doesn’t take long for the now full pink sip cup of sex juice, slut urine, and crowd spit returns to the Wizard who places the bottle nipple over the cup and hands it to me.

With the good comes the bad in my life as I take the bottle with both hands like I always do. The nipple means that I won’t be able to slurp down the gooey substance quickly. It will take effort to suck the putrid flavor into my mouth and then swallow so that I could then do it again. We were walking again before I knew it as I sucked on the bottle trying to finish it and end the awfulness forced upon me only to be replaced by a new different awfulness and the never ending tiny nibbles of pleasure and reward he handed out when he felt generous.

I skipped along in front of him tugging at the leash as I sucked the filth concoction from my bottle with both hands. My holes are leaking the remains of the pizza parlor patrons and my mind thinks for a bit about all the cameras that had seen us and how the wizard keeps himself secret and safe. I can only hope and pray for an end to this torment.

The bottle tastes awful and I can’t stop. God I hate the sound of those stupid bells. I’m so horny and I can’t stand it as I skip along to my continuing never ending torture wondering what that evil Wizard might want me to do next.