The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EVIL HYPNOSIS DANGERS MEN MIGHT ENCOUNTER

By Hypno Witch Shiri

This paper is for all my friends who need to understand the dangerous of being hypnotized without their consent.

The idea of using hypnosis to make people comply irresistibly to suggestion has been around for a very long time. The difference between therapeutic hypnosis and covert dark hypnosis is that with therapeutic hypnosis, a goal is set in place for the subject to reach and want as well as the operator who will explain this goal and what will be done to achieve it. With covert hypnosis we trick the subject’s mind, usually with confusion or with indirect methods to produce a hypnotic trance.

Overwhelming fascination can play a huge role in covert hypnosis when used by a woman operator against a male subject. Indirect sexual advancements that create an uncertainty for the male as to determine the intention of the female is one of the best ways to produce a hypnotic effect.

The woman may speak of sexual encounters in casual conversation and then give no indication of sexual interest in the male. Once the male begins to feel he is out of luck with the female as to gain sex, she will throw a bread crumb of a hint that she is interested in sex.

This game is played until the male is so focused on the female and so tired from guessing that she can get him to relax.

Blame the current social and political polices that have given this power to the woman for this to occur. If the male is too straight forward with what he wants it is considered to be rude or even sexual harassment. This is what keeps him so focused and yet restrains him from over zealously go after the sex he desires.

Due to our social structure, we now call the shots as to what we want and not what the male wants when it comes to the relationships or to sex. The male can only pay extreme attention to the female in hopes to measure up to her standards. He is willing to act or do many different things in order to please her senses and if done right, a good female hypnotist can use this to her advantage to induce a trance.

As the song goes, a woman can open a door with just a smile; a good evil female hypnotist can not only get the door open but get a male’s compliance at the weakness of his already learned social behavior.

It is a con game at the expense of your need to confirm being within a social standard of a woman pleaser.

A male’s basic needs are sex, power and satisfaction all of which are interweaved easily into hypnosis or the basic construction of a woman. A woman is sex, a woman can make a male feel powerful and a woman can give satisfaction.

Subtle indirect hints of these basic needs applied to the senses of a man, in a moderate balanced fashion, depending upon his persona, produces a profound induction of hypnosis which can easily be directed into a deeper and more beneficial trance for the operator’s sole purpose to determine his demise.

Through time the basic understanding of this in all social structures has come of age. Women have learned to highlight features of complexion to hold a males focus, dark eyeliner, lipstick, sparkling jewelry, cloths that hide mysterious sexual anatomy only to an extent, are used in an everyday society to produce a subtle sexual trance in males.

With all these tools including the already learned social behavior of the male victim, a woman should have no problem gaining extreme conscious focus of a male’s mind with an opening of the subconscious mind, fascinated and wanting hints of sexual passion which can now be cleverly disguised as hypnotic suggestion.

Most all of the male’s senses can be used to keep the male’s subconscious mind more and more focused on the female even when she is not present.

For example, a love letter on pink paper with a scent of her perfume is perfect enough to send a male into a subconscious memory of the female, as he smells her identifying scent.

While sitting and reading the letter the male simply breaths in slowly and relaxes as he concentrates on the words that she has carefully set fourth for him to read. The letter might be of a confession of passion or of love as the male continues to breathe and focuses more and more on the words that creates this weakness and sets in motion the already learned social behavior of compliance to the female.

In studies these effects can be recognized as a slowing and calmness of breathing, a slight warm rise in temperature and a calm heaviness in the males limbs as the heart begins to slow and relax.

Usually the male is so focused on the words of such a letter that the heavy comfortable feelings go unnoticed as he falls deeper into the spell binding words.

With each and every breath he continues to relax as his subconscious mind remembers the dark comfortable eyes of the female hypnotist.

Skimming softly across the words he may not be able to remember what words she has written as he relaxes deeper and deeper into trance and allows his subconscious to read and accept each word as a comfortable gift of satisfying passion written just for him.

He continues to deeper and his mind feels woozy and calm, being satisfied at the effects of the letter he never realizes he is being hypnotized as the words feel too good and he awaits a signal to increase these wonderful sensations, which is usually a hint of a sexual rendezvous.

The male continues to read as the warm words and smell of the soft scent of the perfume, continue to help lure the male down into a much more comfortable and relaxed state of reading.

Reading produces a seductive calming state of mind that can be explored the more the male reads her words. The imagination can show images of the female’s soft smile and deep dark hypnotic eyes. The male becomes more and more submissive to this nice feeling of reading, as he allows all parts of his body to become warm, comfortable, heavy and deeper relaxed, as he continues to read the enchanting words his mind is addicted to.

Each sentence he reads is like a step that takes him down deeper into trance. These sentences become more and more soothing to the mind and we can identify these types of sentences with numbers. When the male reaches number one, on these deepening sentences, he will fall into a deep trance and a very warm comfortable state will overwhelm him.

Number 10, and the male begins to relax and just allows his breathing to become calm and soothing, helping him to relax down deeper.

Number 9, the male now finds his body becoming very heavy, as his muscles loose tension and begins to deeply relax.

Number 8, at this point the male begins to breathe in relaxation and breathe out the tension.

Number 7, he might even be able to feel his heart beat and will notice how it slows and calms, allowing him to focus and relax even deeper into trance.

Number 6, already allowing himself to let go, his mind clears and he becomes more open to the words he reads, words that help him and soothe him into much more warm comfortable states of deep relaxation.

Number 5, by now the male may begin to feel a pleasurable sleepiness envelope him that allows his mind to be fascinated with each word he read.

Number 4, reading the words causes the male to become more comfortable and he enjoys the ability of the words to do his thinking for him, as he is just too tired and relaxed to think for himself. The words become so fascinating that a euphoric senses of trance envelopes him, pulling him down deeper and deeper into sleep.

Number 3, drifting and sleeping deeper his mind becomes clear and open to the words that take him deeper the more he reads. His body is comfortable and heavy as he drifts off on a cloud of wonderful soothing relaxation and on the last number he will find himself going ten times deeper into trance than ever before.

Number 2, deep and hypnotized he might begin to imagine the deep, dark, hypnotic eyes of his now mistress and feel his mind and relaxed body falling deeper and deeper into sleep.

Number 1, deeper and deeper down as he relaxes to each word he reads, nothing now can stop the progression of his relaxation as his mind is accustomed to reading and drifting deeper, reading and drifting deeper, reading and drifting deeper, deeper down into trance.

The male now finds himself in a deep state of hypnosis and he enjoys these wonderful feeling. The letter he reads allows visions of imagination to come to his mind, painted by the words he reads.

He sees himself on a bed with silver satin sheets and his mistress sits at the head of the bed, softly rubbing his forehead and relaxing him deeper. He feels his body beginning to float as her suggestions of warmth and heaviness begin to take their toll on his very accepting subconscious mind. He is unable to resist the words that she speaks, words like, sleepy and deeper into trance, my warm fingers, so soft, taking you way down deep into sleep.

From under the pillow she takes out a gold pocket watch and begins to swing it back and fourth in front of his eyes. It seems so interesting and nice how it glides through the air, so shiny and fascinating. Relaxing deeper with each swing, as he can see the watch while he reads the letter as he can see himself in the warm bed, following the sexy watch, back and fourth deeper and deeper, his mind falls into a deep state of hypnosis.

These sensations of deep trance, causes a sexual stimulation to occur and as he reads the soft hypnotic letter he begins to feel the need to self pleasure himself for his hypnotic mistress. In private he unzips his pants or removes them to reveal his cock which must be stroked in the honor of his mistress’s letter that he shall read during this warm relaxing time.

He understands now that he must read this letter over and over and feel his learned behavior of obedience to his Mistress Shiri.

Reading and stroking, his cock becomes very hard and throbbing. He is hypnotized and understands that if he cums like this, his weakness will grow and he will find himself needing to stroke to this letter as often as he can.

He can envision now his mistress straddling him in the bed. Her deep dark eyes and sexy black satin slip, feel good as it gently brushes on him as she gets into place.

His mistress then softly lowers herself on him and he feels the warm, wet hypnotic effect of her creamy pussy.

Holding a candle for him to watch she slowly works her magick. Stroking up and down as the she says, “Look deep into the candle’s light.”

Going deeper he can see her eyes behind the mysterious candle now and her hypnotic strokes on his cock create a sensitive warm pleasure that grows and grows with every moment that passes.

Nothing else in life matters now as the sexy hypnotic effects of his learned behavior, the deep stare of my dark eyes, the powerful letter he is reading and the bright hypnotic flame as I stroke the burning fire into your hypnotized cock, have turned you into an obedient sex slave to your Mistress Shiri.

Closer now to your demise as you stroke that cock for me and realize that if you cum, your mindset will be to read this letter and serve your mistress for the rest of your life. Allowing yourself to continue, as it is too hard to stop.

Deeper as you stroke, deeper into my hypnosis, watch how I move up and down, my hand moves over my dark satin breast and you can almost feel it with your hand. Notice how you’re stroking increases as I trick your mind, conning you into orgasm.

Your so mind fucked and tricked that you know deep in your subconscious that if you cum one drop, Mistress Shiri will have weakened you to be her hypnotized sex slave.

Every time you think you can resist your orgasmic demise, I change my sexy rhythm and now I going in little circles around your cock, in a very seductive dance, you can see my hips move and it brings you closer to an explosion that will release the tension of being so deeply seduced.

You’re so deep in my creamy hypnosis. It feels so silky, wet, slick, and your falling deeper into trance, deeper into my power.

I raise my hand and point my finger in the air. As my finger gets closer to your forehead, you will get closer to orgasm.

I have been known to get my finger right in front of a man’s face and go around in circles as I drive him into madness with sexual overload.

A dangerous game I play as my finger moves back and fourth in a no-no wave, then it slowly starts it’s downward decent to touch you, to touch your mind, deeply.

Number 5, your cock becomes a giant sex nerve and I am stroking that nerve just the right way.

Number 4, as I get closer to orgasm, I get more and more wet, yes I do and my finger gets closer and closer, give in and feel the weakness.

Number 3, your cock is so stiff and hard, I can feel its need to let go, to erupt and let go of everything. Oh yes, you fucking know it, let that cock throb as you get closer and closer.

Number 2, imagine what it will feel like to cum, it will feel so warm creamy and gooey, I’m going to let go too. My finger so close, I’m going to touch you, stroking faster and faster as my finger is so close, my face moving in little circles as I look deep into your eyes, fucking you up more and more, your in trouble now, the explosion will drain it all, touching your forehead I say BOOM!

1, I LOVE YOU, feel it as it cuts loose for me, squirt after squirt. Your hands on my hips as I arch my back, I get wetter and wetter I begin to squeal oh yes, yes, yes. YES! Mmmm that’s a GOOD BOY.

Please be aware that evil female hypnotists could possibly be in your area. A word of advice would be to not pick up any letters or look into the deep dark eyes of a mysterious woman.

With love
Shiri